Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 11 2018

-Guys, tomorrow is President Trump's big meeting

with Kanye West at the White House,

which means right now, a bunch of Russians

are arguing over who gets to eavesdrop.

[ Russian accent ] No, it is my turn.

No, it's my turn to eave--

[ Normal ] Trump and Kanye are getting together

at the White House.

It'll be like when two toddlers interact.

It looks like they're having a conversation,

but they're not actually making any sense.

[ Laughter and applause ]

[ Imitates baby babbling ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

Here's another big story.

Since his U.N. ambassador resigned yesterday,

Trump says he's narrowed down his list of replacements

to five people. He was like,

[ Imitating Trump ] "It'll either be Kim, Kourtney,

Khloe, Kendall, or Kylie.

Not saying who." [ Laughter and applause ]

[ Normal ] Actually, Dennis Rodman went on Twitter

and said that he should be the new U.N. ambassador.

In response, Trump said, "That's ridiculous.

You'd make a much better Vice President."

[ Laughter and applause ]

But after Trump's U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley resigned,

CNN aired a graphic of all the officials

who have left his administration.

Take a look at this. Yeah. [ Audience ohs ]

It looks like the yearbook for the whitest high school ever.

[ Laughter and applause ]

But Trump's been busy this morning.

He published a "USA Today" op-ed about healthcare.

A lot of people are saying it had several factual errors.

Turns out a pharmacist isn't someone who works on a farm.

[ Laughter ]

And shingles isn't a tube of potato chips.

That's not -- He got that wrong. [ Laughter ]

And last night, I saw Trump spoke at a big rally in Iowa,

and he said that he's kept his promises

to states like Iowa and Nebraska,

but I'm not sure he knows that they're states.

Listen to this.

-Today, I kept another major promise,

as I said,

to the people of Iowa and Nebraska and other countries.

[ Laughter ]

-[ Imitates Trump ] Ohio is a beautiful country, too.

I love the language.

I hope to learn it someday.

[ Normal ] Some business news. I read that Sears

is about to file for bankruptcy.

Employees knew that there was a chance this could happen

when every Sears closed five years ago.

[ Laughter ]

Get this -- I heard by 2021,

the planet could have more personal assistant devices

than people.

Even worse, I heard it from my Alexa

in a very threatening tone.

[ Laughter ]

Scared me.

[ Applause ]

Some more tech news. I heard that Google recently

had a security breech that exposed

hundreds of thousands of users' data.

In fact, a lot of the data they released

was from people in our audience tonight.

And I'll show you what I'm talking about.

Sorry to call you out, but it came out that

this person Googled, "Is it safe to eat Keurig pods?"

I mean, why would you -- No, it's not safe.

You shouldn't eat that.

Let's find who's next.

This person Googled, "Venom nudes."

What does even that mean? I don't even know what that means!

Why would you -- Why would you even --

Why you would Google that?

And finally, it came out that this person Googled,

"Excuses to get out of dinner

with the person I'm seeing 'The Tonight Show' with."

[ Laughter and applause ]

Why would you Goog-- That's terrible.

Change your password!

Change your password, people.

[ Applause ]

Guys, check this out. A local news station in Minnesota

was talking about a soccer game that ended in a tie.

And it turned into a pretty awkward conversation.

Watch this.

-So, hopefully they don't tie again

because no one likes ties.

-Gotta win. -Yeah.

-Always, want to win. I mean, I like bow ties, but...

-That's a good one.

You look like a birthday present in all this.

-Thank you so -- oh, do you want to open me?

Find out what's in? [ Audience ohs ]

-It's cold, and I don't know.

-I think it's just best we go. We'll be right back.

[ Laughter and applause ]

-What?!

-Oh. -Oh, no!

The woman in the middle is like,

"Coming up, I apply for a new job at a different station."

[ Laughter ]

"Do you want to -- Do you want to open me?"

"Well, it's getting cold."

[ Laughter ]

Oh, my God. That's fantastic.

This is crazy.

This week, Liam Neeson described

an emotional connection he has with a horse

that he said the horse recognizes him

from movie to movie. Did you hear about this?

People are calling the whole thing a "horsemance".

Like a romance?

Anyways, Hollywood's already jumping on this trend.

They've even started releasing posters

for some horsemantic movies. Check these out.

First there's "The Oat Book."

That looks romantic. [ Laughter ]

Next, there's "Call Me By Your Neigh."

[ Laughter and applause ]

And finally, there's "50 Bales of Hay."

Ooh, I like this one. -Nice one!

Wanna open it. -And finally,

I saw that the Philadelphia Eagles

have had a rough start to their season,

and a local sportscaster said they'd do better

if the players stopped having sex.

Most players were like, "No way,"

while the punter was like, "No problem."

We have a great show tonight! Give it up for The Roots!

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Pens Op-Ed on Health Care - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Lawrence Taught Amandla Stenberg How to Pee in the Woods - Duration: 6:26.

-I want to get to know you a little bit better now.

I'm going to ask you some questions.

You were about to go to film school here in NYU, right?

-Yes, I was. I deferred once,

and then I deferred again,

and then I was like, "I'm not coming, I'm so sorry."

[ Laughter ]

-It was like, "I'm not going to film school. I am film."

[ Laughter ]

-Well, I was getting all these amazing opportunities.

I got the opportunity to do "The Hate U Give,"

and I was like, "Well, why would I pay to go to film school

when I could get paid to go to film school?"

-Yeah. Yeah, you could learn on set.

-Yeah. -Learn from the best.

So it was the gap year that turned into a --

-A gap life. -A gap life, yeah.

Well, the gap life seemed to work out.

Because happy to show this debut.

You're on the cover of "Time" magazine.

Just announced.

[ Cheers and applause ]

Just announced!

That just got announced right today.

I'm so happy for you. -That's me.

-That's neat, pal. -Thank you.

-That's legendary. "Time" magazine.

-I know. It's such an honor.

I can't even believe it.

It's literally nuts to think about.

-I mean this is -- Well, you're very politically

active, as well as your acting.

Tell the story if you don't mind

about how you went to a Me Too meeting at an agency.

-Oh, yes, yes. Okay. Yeah.

So, um, I -- -It's funny.

-Thank you for setting me up.

I really have to deliver now. -Oh, no, no.

I already know the story, so, yeah, please --

-So I have been going to these Time's Up meetings and stuff,

and it's been so amazing 'cause I get to be around

all these people that I really look up to.

Like, I went to this Women of Color meeting

where Tracy Ellis Ross was there.

Shonda Rhimes was there, Rashida Jones.

Just like the most seminal women of color of Hollywood.

I feel so deferential to.

And I wanted to feel like really kind of, like, dapper to go.

So I put on these boots that had, like,

a little bit of a heel, and I have this problem,

and like, I'm good, like, don't worry about me.

But I have like an old man disease where, like, if I --

It's not a disease. It's like hereditary.

If I kind of, like, move a certain way,

like, my knee caps will slide out of place.

[ Audience murmurs ]

-Oh, no. No. No. No.

Really? And it does -- does it hurt you?

-It hurts a little bit,

but I'm, like, pretty used to it at this point. You know?

It's been happening for a while. -Yeah.

-Like I got it -- My Uncle has it, too.

So I went to one of these meetings, and I showed up.

-You got your boots. -And I had my little boots on,

and I got in there, and, like, went to sit down in my seat,

and I could feel it. And it was like --

Then the knee cap started sliding,

and I just watched it slide out of place,

and I fell into the ground, and I was like --

Waaaaaah!

[ Laughter ]

And I looked up and just, like, Shonda Rhimes, Tracy Ellis Ross.

They were all, like, staring at me.

-Oh, my God. -"Are you okay?"

-And like I'm used to this. So I was just like -- Wabap!

[ Laughter ]

Kinda just, like, knocked it back in.

-Dude, I just love that. -Back into place.

-You just smacked it back in, and was like -- -

"Okay, let's start the meeting quickly

and get this over with."

-And I was like, "All right, let's go.

Like, back to the patriarchy."

[ Laughter ]

-How old were when you did "Hunger Games"?

-I was 12 years old.

-12 years old, and was Jennifer Lawrence --

Did she take you under her wing?

-She did. She was super sweet to me.

-What did you learn from Jennifer Lawrence?

-She taught me how to pee in the woods.

[ Laughter ]

-Yeah. Wow.

That's fantastic, yeah. -She's from Kentucky.

-I gotta write that down. I got to call her for that.

Yeah, that's something you want to learn.

-Yeah. That's something you --- probably helpful in life.

I definitely used it a few times since then.

-Do you guys stay in touch? -You know,

I haven't really seen her that much.

I mean, she's so busy. She's Jennifer Lawrence.

-Obviously, yeah.

-But I saw her at this brunch recently.

And I went up to her, and so she looked at me,

and she was like -- she didn't recognize me

for a second, and then she was like,

"Oh, my God, you have boobs!"

[ Laughter ]

I was like -- I was like, "A few things have happened."

-Yeah, I was 12 years old. -I was like, "Wow, I do?"

-Wow, yeah, exactly. -I blocked out puberty.

I don't remember a thing.

-Let's talk about your movie, "The Hate U Give."

Congratulations. Critics -- There's a lot of buzz on this.

-Thank you. -And well deserved.

[ Cheers and applause ] -Thank you so much.

-Amandla, it's based off of a poem, right, from Tupac?

-Yeah. So it's based off the premise,

"THUG LIFE" which is "The hate you give

little infants eff -- you can't say the F-word on TV.

-No. -Eff everybody.

So it's basically the premise that whatever you do to kids,

the systems and structures that you put them into,

that persecute them as children comes back to bite everyone

in the butt when we all grow up.

-What is the film about?

-So the film is about this girl named Starr Carter

who is code switching

between these two different environments.

-Code switching? -Code switching.

-What is code switching? -Code switching is like --

Like the first time that I experienced code switching

or witnessed it when I was a kid is when my mom would be like,

[ Sternly ] "Child, if you do not rinse

your damn dishes, I swear."

And then, like, the phone would ring. She'd be like,

[ Sweetly ] "Hello, this is Karen.

[ Laughter ] Hi."

-That's two different people. Yeah.

-Yeah, like a lot of people... -Code switching.

-...experience code switching, but then if you're black

and you forget to code switch,

like the result could be that you get shot by a cop.

So that's what this film is about.

-Oof. And it's you and Common, who we love.

He was on the show for this film.

We love Common so much. -Yeah, he's so cool, man.

-What a great guy, but also, what did you say?

I even forget, like, that he's a great rapper,

because he's just such a nice guy.

-I know. -"How you doing, Jimmy?

How are you, man?" -Just so chill.

-He tears it up on the stage.

I go, "Oh, my God, you're amazing.

Dude, you're Common. -Yeah, yes.

-You're Common. -You're Common.

-But you're un-common. -Yes! Wow!

[ Laughter ] -That wasn't funny.

-It was. That was cute. I like it.

-Thanks. -We have a clip.

Here is Amandla Stenberg and Common in "The Hate U Give."

Check this out.

-So if I think I see a gun, I don't hesitate.

I shoot.

-Because you think you see a gun?

You don't say something first? Like, "Put your hands up"?

-It depends. Is it night?

Can I see? Am I on duty alone?

-What if you were in a white neighborhood

and it was a white man wearing a suit and driving a Mercedes?

He could be a drug dealer, right?

-He could.

-So if you saw him reach into the window

and you thought that you saw a gun,

would you shoot him,

or would you say, "Put your hands up"?

♪♪

-Our thanks to Amandla Stenberg! [ Cheers and applause ]

For more infomation >> Jennifer Lawrence Taught Amandla Stenberg How to Pee in the Woods - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Юрий Шатунов - Жизнь моя / Волосы - Official Video - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Юрий Шатунов - Жизнь моя / Волосы - Official Video - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

There's A Scary Pumpkin | Halloween Songs For Kids | Halloween Cartoon Videos by Kids TV - Duration: 17:28.

Hi Kids!

Its Halloween

An the night is really scary..

There's a scary pumpkin In the dark dustbin

The moon is turning All white

Who's that spooky girl Behind the flaming skull

The clock is ticking scarily tonight prepare for fright..

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Stay in the Light

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween It's the zombies' delight

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween What you doing tonight

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Prepare for Fright

"HAHAHAHAHA"

The fog still lingers You're counting on your fingers

The ghouls behind you Right

The moon's disappeared It's just what you feared...

The undead will rise tonight prepare for Fright..

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Stay in the Light

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween It's the zombies delight

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween What you doing tonight..

It's Halloween

It's Halloween

It's Halloween Prepare for Fright...

"HAHAHAHAHA"

For more infomation >> There's A Scary Pumpkin | Halloween Songs For Kids | Halloween Cartoon Videos by Kids TV - Duration: 17:28.

-------------------------------------------

Putin trifft MMA-Kämpfer Khabib, um ihm zum Sieg zu gratulieren - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Putin trifft MMA-Kämpfer Khabib, um ihm zum Sieg zu gratulieren - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Kendall and Kylie Hack & Cheats - Kendall and Kylie Free Cash and Gems Android/IOS - Duration: 4:04.

Hey Guys!

Today we're gonna learn how to get Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems

Using the best Kendall and Kylie Cash and Gems Hack

This will get you Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems in 2018

All you need to do is go to our Kendall and Kylie Cash and Gems generator

Put in your Kendall and Kylie username

And you can get yourself up to 100,000 Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems Download.

This is an insane working Kendall and Kylie Cash and Gems method for 2018

So why not go and grab yourself free Cash and Gems. You can get Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems pc, Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems ios, Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems xbox, Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems android. All the platforms

It is the best free Kendall and Kylie Cash and Gems Hack apk

This is the only working Kendall and Kylie Cash and Gems hack guys so use it haha

This is actually so good it gets you Kendall and Kylie free Cash and Gems

So do it to learn how to get free Cash and Gems with our Kendall and Kylie Hack 2018

You can get up to 100,000 free Cash and Gems wow Kendall and Kylie

So thanks for watching don't forget to like and subscribe

We hope you learned how to get free Cash and Gems and enjoy your Kendall and Kylie Hack.

For more infomation >> Kendall and Kylie Hack & Cheats - Kendall and Kylie Free Cash and Gems Android/IOS - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Fifa Mobile Hack 2018 - How to Hack Fifa Mobile 18 Points and Coins (Android & iOS) - Duration: 3:53.

wiredhacks.com

For more infomation >> Fifa Mobile Hack 2018 - How to Hack Fifa Mobile 18 Points and Coins (Android & iOS) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Kevin Gates x NBA Youngboy "UNLIMITED" | Free Type Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:54.

(FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Kevin Gates x NBA Youngboy "UNLIMITED" | Free Type Beat 2018

For more infomation >> (FREE) Moneybagg Yo Type Beat 2018 x Kevin Gates x NBA Youngboy "UNLIMITED" | Free Type Beat 2018 - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Gimp 2.10.6: Magazine Cover With Vertical and Horizontal Text - Duration: 14:01.

In this Gimp Workshop, we are going to make a magazine cover

and we will use horizontal as well as vertical text.

When Gimp is open, we go to file and new.

Click on template and choose A4.

Go ahead and click okay. Press Ctrl+Shift+J to fit the image in the window.

We now have an image of 2480 x 3508 pixels.

Go to image, guides and to new guide.

Make sure that the direction is horizontal and fill in 200 at the position.

Click okay.

Back to image, guides and to new guide.

Now we fill in 3508 minus 200 is 3308, and click okay.

Again to image, guides and to new guide.

This time we make the direction vertical, and the position again 200.

Click okay.

And for the last time to image, guides and new guide.

Fill in 2480 minus 200 is 2280.

Click okay again.

Back to the menu bar and now to select.

Click all, to select the whole canvas.

Back to select and now we hit border.

Here we choose pixels and fill in 100.

Make sure that the border style is hard, and the option selected areas is unchecked.

Click okay.

Hit the foreground color of the foreground/background colors,

to bring up the color palette.

Click on the arrow to add the current black color to the color history.

Then we fill in the HTML notation:

3 4 5 7 8 f.

Hit enter.

Click on the arrow to add this color also to the color history.

We leave the color palette open, but we can move it out of the way.

Click and drag the foreground color into the image to make a nice blue border, like so.

Go to select and click on none, to deselect.

In the next step we will open our cover image.

Go to file and open as layers.

Search for your image and open it.

In the toolbox we make the unified transform tool active.

Click in the image.

Hold the shift key down while scaling the image a little bit down, like so.

Use the handles at the left and right side.

Holding the shift key constrains the proportions while we scale.

When we click and drag inside the image, we can move the whole image.

When it looks good, we can click transform.

Go to layer and hit layer to image size.

Click on the black of the color history.

Go to filters, light and shadow and long shadow.

Here we make the style fading, and the angle 90.

Click the preview off and on, and then we can click okay.

Make the text tool active.

In the top of your screen there is a link to a short beginners tutorial

about the basics of the text tool.

Choose the font BN Machine.

Make the size 88.

Then click in the image.

Type in capitol letters the words GNU IMAGE MANIPULATION PROGRAM.

Right click in the text framework and choose the option

vertical right to left upright orientation.

Now make the move tool active, but do not use the shortcut because then we type text.

Check the option move the active layer.

Go to layer and click on crop to content.

We do this, so the text can snap to the guides.

Now we can move the text, to the left and the top guide like so,

and let it snap in its place.

We can always zoom in and or out by holding the Ctrl key

and rolling the mouse wheel.

And with Ctrl+Shift+J we can fit the image in the window.

Make the text tool active.

In the color palette we fill in the HTML notation:

f b 4 8 1 1.

Hit enter to confirm.

And click on the arrow to save it.

Choose the font: Bahnschrift Bold Condensed,

and make the size 550.

Click in the image but make sure not to click in the already existing text.

Type in capitol letters: GIMP.

Right click in the text and choose the options from left to right.

Click on the select by color tool

and then in the orange of the text to select it.

Click the blue color in the color history of the color palette.

Then we go to edit and click on stroke selection.

We make the line width 12 and hit stroke.

Go to select and click on none to deselect.

Go to layer and hit crop to content.

Make the move tool active and move the text

to the top guide and let it snap, like so.

Make the text tool active again.

Now we change the font size to 300.

Click in the image and type in capitol letters WORKSHOP.

Click on the orange color in the color history of the color palette.

Make the select by color tool active and select the blue.

Then we go to edit and stroke selection.

Make the line width 6, and click stroke.

Press Ctrl+Shift+A to deselect.

Go to layer and crop to content.

Now we activate the move tool again and we can move the text

to the right top corner until it snaps to the guides.

When we hold the space bar,

we can move the image by moving the mouse without clicking.

Make the text tool active again.

This time we choose the font Averia Serif Bold Italic.

Make the size 260.

Choose black from the color history and click in the image.

Type in the word magazine.

Select the move tool and check the option pick a layer or guide.

Then move the guide by click and drag to the base of the GIMP text.

Select the option move the active layer again.

We can now move the text.

Place the letter m below the p, like so.

We ust position it visually on the horizontal guide.

Now we make the text tool active again.

Click in the text.

We change the letter spacing to about 18,

until it is aligned with the right vertical guide.

Time now, to bring in the bar code.

Go to file, open as layers and open the image with the bar code.

Make the unified transform tool active, and click in the image.

Hold the shift key and scale the bar code down like so.

Make sure that it is small enough.

Then hit transform.

Click on the move tool and reposition the bar code, like so.

Choose the color blue in the color palette.

Click on the text tool.

Search for the font Arial bold, and make its size 95.

Make the letter spacing 0 again.

Click in the image.

Type in the following text:

The Free & Open Source Image Editor.

We make the move tool active and move the text

to the bottom and the right guide, like so.

With the arrow keys on our keyboard we can position it very precise.

Click on the black in the color palette and then on the text tool.

Search for the font Verdana Bold,

and make its size 45.

Click in the image and type in capitol letters the text:

SPECIAL EDITION OCTOBER 2018.

Right click on the text and choose the option:

vertical, right to left, mixed orientation.

Go to layer and hit crop to content.

Then we can click on the move tool and move the text like so.

Click on the orange color and click on okay to confirm

and to close the color palette.

And for the last time we click on the text tool.

Choose font Calibri Italic.

Make the size 100.

Check the option right justified, and click in the image.

Type in the following text:

designer, hit enter, then type photographer,

hit enter, now type illustrator, hit enter again, and finally type scientist.

Right click in the text and check the option from left to right.

Then we make the move tool active and move the text, like shown in the video.

We are almost there now.

Press Ctrl+Shift+N to bring up the new layer dialog box.

Name it Wilber,

make sure that the fill type is transparency, and hit okay.

Click on the paintbrush.

Choose brush Wilber.

Make its size 700.

Now click in the image, like so, to add Wilber to our cover.

When we do not see Wilber with its brush,

we hit Ctrl+Z and try again.

This we can do again until we have Wilber with his brush.

Now go to image, guides and click on remove all guides.

And there we have our Gimp Workshop Magazine Cover.

I do hope that you have fun with this workshop.

If that is the case, please give it thumbs up.

And a nice comment is very welcome.

Thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Gimp 2.10.6: Magazine Cover With Vertical and Horizontal Text - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Clash Of Clans - TOWN HALL 12 (TH12) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases 2018 - Duration: 10:32.

Clash Of Clans - TOWN HALL 12 (TH12) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases 2018

For more infomation >> Clash Of Clans - TOWN HALL 12 (TH12) BASE w/ PROOF ✅ Trophy Base / War Base / Troll Bases 2018 - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

Just Drink One Glass Daily To Kill Diabetes Permanently - Duration: 3:30.

sample home remedies for a die berries tehee berries as a chronic disease

without a cure however if we follow proper management and treatment

diabetics can leave their normal and healthy lives and Salinas the Harmons

decorated by specialized cells in the pancreas which is responsible for

increasing blood glucose concentration the primary role of insulin is to

control the transport of glucose from the bloodstream into the cells after

consuming a meal insulin enhances the uptake of the energy nutrients like

amino acid glucose and fatty acid insulin helps us to maintain blood

glucose within a normal image and stimulates chlorine synthesis glucose

anthesis and the liver and muscle and fat synthesis here are some simple home

remedies that you can manage levels of blood sugar remedy one ingredients

fenugreek Wiis lemon pepper powder direction take a cup of

fenugreek leaves and wash thoroughly for two to three times now blend these

leaves in a mixture to prepare a juice now filter the juice in a glass

now add one or two teaspoons of black pepper powder

now add 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice

now mix all ingredients thoroughly consume this water daily in the morning

to keep Diaries and a control levels repeat this process for a 1 month

fenugreek leaves can control your blood sugar levels very fast next ingredients

we added was lemon and black pepper powder that can help to control

cholesterol levels and also reduces your weight lemon helps reduce your immunity

remedy two ingredients or crime direction take a 5 to 6 Achra now cut

them into small pieces

now take a bowl and put our eye net

now add a glass of water and soak okra overnight now you have to drink soaked

okra water on next day morning repeat this process for a one month consuming

okra water helps you in a keeping control blood sugar levels

okra water has ability to produce insulin levels rich source of sulfur in

Agra helps you in a controlling divert ease if you consume this water regularly

then it is very beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels

conclusion following about two remedies and taking a proper diet and medication

can help you in controlling blood sugar levels

you

For more infomation >> Just Drink One Glass Daily To Kill Diabetes Permanently - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

朗読 聖霊の御言葉「あなたがイエスの霊のからだを見る時は、神が天と地を新しくした時である」 - Duration: 23:36.

For more infomation >> 朗読 聖霊の御言葉「あなたがイエスの霊のからだを見る時は、神が天と地を新しくした時である」 - Duration: 23:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ashok Pandit's Interview On Sexual Harassment Cases In Bollywood | FWICE - Duration: 5:19.

Ashok Pandit's Interview On Sexual Harassment Cases In Bollywood | FWICE

For more infomation >> Ashok Pandit's Interview On Sexual Harassment Cases In Bollywood | FWICE - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Offroad Patriot 4X4 - Android Gameplay HQ - Duration: 5:05.

Offroad Patriot 4X4 - Android Gameplay HQ

For more infomation >> Offroad Patriot 4X4 - Android Gameplay HQ - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】10塊錢除了夾娃娃還能做什麼?在地人才知道的超狂美食!餛飩湯只要10元!水餃只要2元!#1 - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】10塊錢除了夾娃娃還能做什麼?在地人才知道的超狂美食!餛飩湯只要10元!水餃只要2元!#1 - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

আসছে নতুন সিরিয়াল ময়ূরপঙ্খী , নায়ক-নায়িকা কে জানুন ? | Upcoming new serial Mayurpankhi - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> আসছে নতুন সিরিয়াল ময়ূরপঙ্খী , নায়ক-নায়িকা কে জানুন ? | Upcoming new serial Mayurpankhi - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Your love | whatsappp status in clip - Duration: 0:29.

Your love | whatsappp status in clip

Status In Clip

For more infomation >> Your love | whatsappp status in clip - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nhận định bóng đá UEFA Nations League: Ba Lan vs Bồ Đào Nha - 01h45 ngày 12/10/2018 | SPORT FOOTBALL - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Nhận định bóng đá UEFA Nations League: Ba Lan vs Bồ Đào Nha - 01h45 ngày 12/10/2018 | SPORT FOOTBALL - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

See how the boy came to the hands of the girl Girl Beat Boy Alif Info - Duration: 1:54.

See how the boy came to the hands of the girl - Girl Beat Boy - Alif Info

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét