Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 12 2018

The 21 almost impossible achievements of Dream League Soccer

MILLENNIUM GOLS! Score a total of one thousand goals!

INCOMUM: 10% of players have this achievement!

ELITE DIVISION CHAMPION! Finish first in the elite division!

RARE: 10% of players have this achievement!

GOLDEN BOY! Develop a player up to gold status!

RARE: 9% of players have this achievement!

WINNERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CUP! Win the international cup!

RARE: 9% of players have this achievement!

SUB TO TOP! Develop a player up to 100!

RARE: 8% of players have this achievement!

WINNERS OF THE CUP ALLSTAR! Win the Stars' Cup!

RARE: 8% of players have this achievement!

DEVELOPMENT GUILT! Defeat First Touch Utd!

RARE: 8% of players have this achievement!

CONTINUE TO BE OVERLOOKING! Complete the final challenge!

RARE: 8% of players have this achievement!

TIME OF DREAMS DREAM! Get a 80% dream time value!

RARE: 6% of players have this achievement!

MARKING FOR FUN! Finish a league season with +100 Goals difference!

RARE: 4% of players have this achievement!

RIGHT TO GABAR! Become champion of any level in Dream League Online!

RARE: 4% of players have this achievement!

REVOLVING DOOR! Hire a total of 100 players for your dream team!

RARE: 2% of players have this achievement!

PROMOTION LEVEL 7! Conquer level 7 promotion!

RARE: 1% of players have this achievement!

FASHION VITIMA! Unlock all kit types!

RARE: 1% of players have this achievement!

IMBATABLE! Win a thousand games!

RARE: 1% of players have this achievement!

PROMOTION LEVEL 5! Conquer level 5 promotion!

ULTRA RARE: 0.6% of players have this achievement!

PROMOTION LEVEL 4! Conquer level 4 promotion!

ULTRA RARE: 0.5% of players have this achievement!

PROMOTION LEVEL 3! Conquer level 3 promotion!

ULTRA RARE: 0.4% of players have this achievement!

PROMOTION LEVEL 2! Conquer level 2 promotion!

ULTRA RARE: 0.4% of players have this achievement!

PROMOTION LEVEL 1! Conquer level 1 promotion!

ULTRA RARE: Less than 0.1% of the players have this achievement!

GOLS MACHINE! Score a total of ten thousand goals!

ULTRA RARE: 0.1% of players have this achievement!

These achievements are only possible for players who play without hack or without modifications in the game!

Have you achieved any of these achievements?

For more infomation >> The 21 Dream Football achievements almost impossible - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Meet The Woman Who's Inspiring Girls In Africa To Stay In School | TODAY - Duration: 4:41.

For more infomation >> Meet The Woman Who's Inspiring Girls In Africa To Stay In School | TODAY - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Inside The Company That Provides Grandkids To Seniors – On Demand | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Inside The Company That Provides Grandkids To Seniors – On Demand | Megyn Kelly TODAY - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Loris Gallo - Nonna di Tutti (VIDEO UFFICIALE) - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Loris Gallo - Nonna di Tutti (VIDEO UFFICIALE) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

DeSilver House in The Midcentury Modern Hotbed of New Canaan | Charming Small House Design - Duration: 2:25.

DeSilver House in The Midcentury Modern Hotbed of New Canaan

For more infomation >> DeSilver House in The Midcentury Modern Hotbed of New Canaan | Charming Small House Design - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Susan Rice's Pro-Trump Son Pressing Charges After Liberal Attacks Him at Kavanaugh Rally - Duration: 3:56.

For more infomation >> Susan Rice's Pro-Trump Son Pressing Charges After Liberal Attacks Him at Kavanaugh Rally - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Model Apache Longbow AH-64D - 1/48 Italeri - Finishing Touches - Duration: 19:53.

Hello there!

Let's continue the work.

I've masked those parts off camera.

It doesn't look good.

Propellers are bent but towards the upside.

I double-checked everything nothing is upside-down.

I heard about the curious method of reshaping plastic using a hairdryer.

let's give it a try.

Well... It doesn't work.

I will reshape it manually

Now everything is okay.

I had to prepare a lot of small parts.

I hope you will forgive me I did it off camera.

Painting time! Black primer.

Some NATO Black to add a color variation.

And blending with Flat Black.

Olive Drab.

Parts with a gloss varnish on. It darkened a lot.

Now some decals on rockets.

I will use this dark brown paneliner.

Cleaning with a cloth moisten in a white spirit.

Couple layers of matt varnish.

CA glue.

Flat Black.

Steel pigment for metal parts.

Time to remove masks.

I cleaned the canopy with an alcohol and attached doors.

I will try to give this part a glowing look.

First red inside.

Then brass outside.

Brass is transparent, so you can see a little bit of red from some angles.

A little more dark steel pigment.

One tiny detail is still missing.

And that's it.

This model has the most boring painting pattern possible.

Everything, even rockets, is olive drab.

I tried to make it a little more varied.

But I didn't achieve much.

But anyway, it looks much better than I expected.

If you liked this movie, please subscribe and click the bell icon to turn notifications on.

This way you won't miss the next episode.

I added time stamps to this and some older movies.

If you want to jump to your favorite part, just click the link in the movie description.

Let me know in the comments section if it's convenient to you.

You might have noticed I always add English and Polish subtitles for my movies.

I know many of you speak other languages, since you live all around the world.

Could you consider helping me to translate my movies?

It would have been beneficial for modelers from your country,

and for people with hearing problems.

You can add a new translation in the YouTube subtitle setup menu.

And remember, you don't have to do all the work yourself or at one go.

All the help is appreciated.

Cheers!

For more infomation >> Model Apache Longbow AH-64D - 1/48 Italeri - Finishing Touches - Duration: 19:53.

-------------------------------------------

¡Calibre 50 recibe amenazas de muerte de grupos narco! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> ¡Calibre 50 recibe amenazas de muerte de grupos narco! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Kanye West visitó a Donald Trump en la Casa Blanca | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Kanye West visitó a Donald Trump en la Casa Blanca | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

¡Sigue usando la ropa de verano en la temporada de otoño! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> ¡Sigue usando la ropa de verano en la temporada de otoño! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

¡Irasema Torres nos lleva de paseo por Miami! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> ¡Irasema Torres nos lleva de paseo por Miami! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mediterranean villa in Brissago, Switzerland, for sale with a dreamlike view of Lake Maggiore - Duration: 1:00.

Very beautiful, open lake view

Easy care garden with pool

Magnificent loggia with fireplace

Can be acquired as a secondary residence

For more infomation >> Mediterranean villa in Brissago, Switzerland, for sale with a dreamlike view of Lake Maggiore - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Horóscopo hoy, 12 de octubre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Horóscopo hoy, 12 de octubre de 2018, por el astrólogo Mario Vannucci | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Emilio Estefan, un símbolo de nuestra cultura latina | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> Emilio Estefan, un símbolo de nuestra cultura latina | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Fall Colors | WMD - Duration: 5:28.

Cgirl294 and today's piece is called "Fall Colors"

Background music titled "Passing Time"

As you can tell, I'm working with one

color at a time, kind of adding the

different leaves in, kind of patchwork style.

And as I go, I'm gonna add this and I'm gonna add that

I will come back, for most of the colors

though, I've already finished. And I'm

done with those colors, but there are a

couple of colors as I go, I do them; I think I'm done,

but then I realize I need to add them back in later.

Background music titled "Passing Time"

And yes, before you ask, doing all the

little details of the blue sky after

I've already done the leaves was difficult. And do I kind of wish I'd done

it the other way? Well kind of, but at the

other hand, since blue is such a dark

color, and this particular one I'm using is

so particularly dark. I don't think I

could have really put it down first and

put lighter colors on top or like the

colors around it very easily, and the thing

with markers is, as you do one color and then you do another color right next to

it you will get, sometimes, a little bit of bleeding of the color already on the paper onto your uh

marker and if I get a little light on my blue, I won't

care, but if I get a little dark blue on like my

yellow or my red it becomes green or purple and a real problem.

Background music titled "Passing Time"

And here's some quick blending and then

I go to signing my picture, and titling

it, and there you go! I have finished,

thanks for watching, make sure you like,

comment, subscribe, if you want to be

notified of new videos, you will have to

click that little bell. Anyway, thanks again

for your time and see you again next month!

Background music titled "Passing Time"

For more infomation >> Fall Colors | WMD - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

What to expect from a Film Course at Ravensbourne University - Duration: 10:07.

- Lollipop scene one, take one, shot seven.

- Hi, I'm Dasha from QS, and here

with us, today, we've got Rebecca.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

- So, I've just graduated university.

I did three years, a three year course

for digital film production, at Ravensbourne,

which is quite a small university in London.

And now that I've graduated, it's

just trying to find work, 'cause I freelance.

- The usual challenge that I'm sure every graduate faces.

Where was the university based,

for those that don't know where Ravensbourne is.

- So it's based in London, and specifically, in Greenwich,

so it's literally right opposed the O2 Arena,

if you know where that is.

- Of course, who doesn't?

I think it's somewhere in this shot, actually, isn't it?

I think it's right behind us, yeah, so that's the O2.

Was it a creative university, essentially,

of arts and--?

- Very much so.

It's specifically for creative subjects,

so there's fashion, there's architecture,

there's film, there's TV, there's a lot of creative things,

which makes it such a nice environment,

because everyone's doing the same sort of thing,

and they really encourage you to work

with different people in different courses.

So my second year, we had a specific unit,

where you had to work with other courses

to create a project, which was really cool,

'cause you meet new people, as well.

- Of course, so you have sort of lots

of essentially transferrable skills, etc,

alongside your film skills, as well.

- Yeah, definitely.

We got to work with the composing group,

and I learnt a bit of how to compose,

which was kinda cool.

So yeah, it was good.

- Amazing.

And what made you want to go into film?

What was kind of, apart from the obvious reasons?

That it's probably the coolest job you could have.

- It's cool, but it's also a lot of work.

My dad actually does, in fact, he does

this sort of thing, like interviews, and stuff,

with another university.

- Is he famous?

- No.

- We will be, though, don't worry.

Sorry, dad.

- But yeah, he works at St. George's University,

in London, and does a lot of filming there.

And so I've kind of always grown up

around cameras, and stuff, and then,

I actually wanted to be an actress, originally,

and then I realized that--

- So did I.

- It's not the way I want to go,

so then I realized behind camera is what I want to do.

- Okay.

When did that change happen?

- So I did my college, so I went

to the BRIT school, as well, where

I did acting, and then I was a bit confused

as to what I wanted to do, because

they kind of told us about university,

but there were no other, there weren't

really other options that they kinda mentioned.

It was university or nothing, or work.

- [Dasha] Or good luck.

- [Rebecca] Yeah, and so I kind of took the year out.

I went and worked with my dad

in the media department at St. George's,

and then I was like, actually, I really enjoy this.

I was editing for them.

I was editing their projects, alongside doing

my own YouTube channel, so I was learning loads

of different skills at once, and I was like,

this year's kind of taught me a lot

about editing, and camera work, and stuff,

so then I decided to apply to university.

- So it kind of just fell into place,

quite naturally, I suppose.

So how old were you when you started your YouTube channel?

- Well, the first channel

I have is 12 years old, in September.

- Wow, and you're 16.

- 22.

Yeah, so it's long, but the channel that I made--

- So when you were 10 years old?

Sorry, that took me a very long time to work out.

- So yeah, that's long, but I don't use

that channel anymore, so the channel

that I use now is about four and a half years.

So yeah.

- So solid following, solid build.

Okay, so filming is obviously sort of

something that requires a lot of experience,

and I suppose contacts, etc.

Why did you decide to actually go to university for that,

and not pursue a different route?

- So I know people who chose not

to go to university, and still work

in the film industry, whereas I decided

to go to university, because I felt

like I hadn't done a media course, before,

so I wanted to learn a lot more.

And it also made me realize that

I didn't want to go into editing,

and I actually really do well as a producer role,

so all the organizing of the film.

So it made me realize, actually,

what I wanted to do, which is good.

- That's such a success story, to

really kind of explore the different options.

So you started with actress, and then

you realized, actually, it's behind the camera,

but then, not just behind the camera,

but specifically producing.

- Yeah, it was really good.

And with the course at Ravensbourne, as well,

it's very practical, and they encourage

you to do all different roles within film.

So we got to direct, produce, camera work,

edit, art department, everything,

so it's really good opportunity to get from it.

- [Dasha] So specifically, the course,

and the fact that they sort of pushed

you to try different things that has made

you realize that producing was for you?

- Yeah, definitely.

I went there with the intention of being an editor,

and I soon realized that editing,

like YouTube videos, and stuff that I was used to,

with working with my dad, was completely different

to editing short films.

I was like, actually, maybe not,

and producing was what I wanted to do.

- Amazing.

And so now you've graduated a year ago?

Is that right? - No, this year.

- Oh, just now?

Congratulations.

- Thank you. - What's now?

Do you have any idea, have you been applying to things?

How are you feeling?

- It's daunting.

It's very daunting.

It's hard, because also, the industry is

very busy, and everyone's trying to get work,

and I've been lucky enough to kind of

accidentally fall into jobs, through,

actually, my flatmates, and friends.

So a production assistant for a creative agency

in London, and they've offered me work today,

which is great, so I've got three jobs lined up, now.

- Three jobs?

As in, they're all three different jobs, or--?

- Yeah, three different shoots, yeah.

So it's getting there.

It's just-- - That's really,

really, really impressive.

Guys, if you don't have three jobs lined up

from the day you graduate, that's okay.

- Like I said, I fell into it, really,

by accident, but I've also been applying

for a lot of other stuff that I haven't got,

so it's all just about trying to get your foot in.

And then once people work with you,

they've asked me back-- - They trust you.

- They've asked me back several times,

so it's been good to work with them.

- Okay, so you've found that connections are

sort of more effective than kind of the formal applying

to jobs, and trying to knock on the door.

- Yeah, definitely.

And Ravensbourne, that was one of the first things

they kind of said, they're like, make

your connections, 'cause they're the people,

when you talk to them, if you work

with them at least once, chances are

they're gonna get you more work, which happened to me.

- Which is true.

- Yeah.

- Well, if you're good, obviously.

Which you are.

- I hope.

- So do you feel that university's

really played a role in kind of helping

you secure this job that you have now,

or do you feel that it was kind

of more your own achievement.

How hard did you have to get involved in that?

- The tutors on the course were

really helpful in that sense.

They kind of always pushed us to take

on work, if we didn't have specific lectures

at a time, and we were offered work.

They always told us to go and take it,

'cause it's obviously gonna lead to more work, hopefully.

So they were very, what's the word?

- Encouraging.

- Yes, encouraging of everyone working,

and getting jobs, so yeah.

- And getting paid.

- Yes.

- Were there a lot of unpaid internships,

actually, that you had to do?

'Cause I think there's a bit

of a reputation for that, isn't there?

- Yeah, I did a few things for free,

which, they were good experiences,

and it gave me good connections.

I'm trying to think, have I had paid work

from anyone, that I've done for free?

- I'm not sure.

- Interesting, so maybe it's not worth it.

- Yeah, sometimes.

We were always told that, at a certain point,

you have to start charging, because

you can't always work for free, of course.

- [Dasha] Time is money, after all.

That's what I say to everyone.

- And especially in TV and film, people are always like,

oh, it's the experience that's gonna help you,

and you're like, yes, but I also need to be paid.

- Yeah, and so I've got rent to pay.

If you were to give any advice

to sort of students and applicants, out there,

especially those interested in film,

or sort of pursuing creative jobs, what would it be?

How do they get to the point that

you're in, right now, which is comfortable, and lovely,

and you've obviously got an exciting future ahead of you?

- I think it's, just be yourself, and work hard.

My course was very practical, so although

we didn't have any tests, or anything,

we were always busy making films, and working.

So it wasn't like a university where you kinda had time off.

Even in the holidays, we were out making films.

- Which is contrary to what most students think

universities are about, right?

- So it was, just work hard, and you should be fine.

- Okay, so you're saying fill the time

that you have with useful things.

So if you've got a free week, do

something about it, don't just wait for things to happen.

- Yes, definitely don't just wait for things to happen.

I have regretted not taking opportunities

in the past, so definitely take anything that you can.

- Do you have an example you can share with us?

- Lemme think.

- Take your time.

- Yeah.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything,

but I know I--

- Was it a job, or something?

- Just like--

- Or a project that someone's offered?

- At Ravensbourne they bring in a lot

of guests to guest speak, and do guest lectures,

and stuff, and a lot of the time

I was busy doing something else,

and I kinda wished I'd had the time

to go to them, 'cause obviously,

it would be talking to people in the industry,

and hopefully getting networking,

and potentially even jobs from them.

So I kind of missed that, which is kind of sad,

but I was doing other things.

- [Dasha] So you wish you freed up a little bit more time

to kind of connect with--

- [Rebecca] Yeah, finding the balance, I think, works.

- [Dasha] Okay, and just letting yourself do

what you want, I guess, right?

Sometimes just doing what you're interested in.

- [Rebecca] Definitely.

Do what you enjoy, and it doesn't feel like work.

- Okay, great, well thank you so much, Rebecca,

and all the best, in your future.

- Thank you.

- 'Cause filmmaking is difficult, people.

- [Rebecca and Friend] Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét