Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily Oct 8 2018

Subscribe Now

Subscribe Now

For more infomation >> Farmer Free Visa Announcement & Requirements 2018 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Southern Kids Review Bumpits And The Results Are Hilarious | Southern Living - Duration: 1:20.

Bumpit Man to the rescue.

And the evil bad hair day.

(cheery guitar music)

What is

this?

If this is for your head it looks like a torture machine.

This looks very complicated.

This is something from Star Trek, isn't it?

(children giggling)

(plastic scraping)

Eh-exterminate!

It looks like a moon.

They're called Bumpits.

Volumizing leave-in inserts.

It's a lady hair styler!

That does not look good.

They're for girls.

Do I look wonderful?

Oh my gosh.

Comb your hair and then,

Makes you look like you have

a big bump in the back of your head.

Oh for gosh sakes! Easy as?

This is hard!

Over that. Okay.

Oh my gosh!

It's a very difficult process.

I liked the before picture better than the after picture.

Gimme some poses, vogue!

There we go!

So this could be a mare. As seen on TV!

From flat to fabulous in seconds.

It is not worth it.

You use it. Couldn't grow long hair.

Me?

Yeah, you use it.

Nope.

Would you guys wear your hair like that?

Uh-uh. No!

Uh-uh.

Just say no to Bumpits.

(cheery music)

For more infomation >> Southern Kids Review Bumpits And The Results Are Hilarious | Southern Living - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

6IX9INE: BEST Verses - Duration: 5:26.

Hey guys, it's CDTV here and ya boi is back again to bring you another episode of Best

Verses, this time yeah its on uh 6IX9INE.

It really is.

I'm not gonna outright call him a bad rapper because that's unnecessary in this video

and clearly a lot of people bump his music regularly, but let's just say this is gonna

be a short one.

There isn't really much else that needs to be said, let's jump right into looking

at 6IX9INE's strongest verses in my opinion.

BILLY (Verse 1):

I always point to this as pretty much my favourite 6IX9INE song out there, and it's because

I feel this is the most genuinely energetic song that he's made.

Those dramatic sounding strings on the instrumental mix perfectly with his loud, forceful delivery

to make this verse very punchy.

And honestly, there's a couple of bars here that I think make for nice wordplay, with

this line referencing the basketball player Ibaka, who, you guessed it, has a number 9

on his jersey, and the following line immediately referencing the rapper, Baka Not Nice, whilst

also imitating the sound a gun makes when he says Baka, I think it's kinda clever.

Sure, most of the verse is comprised of him talking about making women gushy gushy, but

at least he flows that part nicely.

It's honestly not a bad verse if you just tune out the last 20 seconds worth of lyrics.

DOOWEE (Verse 1):

Now remember, I'm not saying this verse is absolutely amazing, but i still think it's

one of 6IX9INE's better ones as he uses a flow here that we rarely ever hear him use.

That's what makes this one stand out to me.

He uses this non stop flow for a decent amount of time during this verse, and it's kind

of interesting to hear him use that cadence whilst still shouting.

This also happens as the drums drop out for a second which really puts an emphasis on

the flow switch.

It's just good to hear him ride pretty smoothly over an instrumental as he does on this track.

He also compares the length of his guns clip to an abnormally large d*** so that's um,

pretty entertaining too.

GIGI (Verse 1):

This is actually one of the very few songs where 6IX9INE uses a delivery much closer

to his regular voice that I enjoy.

You see, a lot of his old songs have him using his regular voice, and I don't like most

of those cause they just sound pretty boring.

I prefer him shouting honestly.

But here, I don't know exactly what it is, but his normal voice actually works really

well.

Maybe its the fact that he mixes it with shouting ad libs at the end of each line, and that

stops things from getting stale, but whatever it is, this verse sounds a little different

to most of his other tracks in a good way.

Unfortunately I'm not a fan of Gringo's verse, the other rapper on this song, so I

just kinda skip it after 6IX9INE's verse each time, but I'm just happy that we got

a fairly enjoyable verse on this one.

93 (Verse 1):

I really do not have much to say about this one, it's basically on here for the exact

same reason as DOOWEE.

It's just good to hear 6IX9INE make a bit more of an attempt to make his flow a little

more interesting, and this one actually has a fairly decent rhyme scheme too.

The beat is a little bit abrasive, but it has grown on me because it's a sound that

honestly compliments 6IX9INE's vocals.

Not one of my favourite songs from him overall, but I think this is a cool verse.

INTERNATIONAL GANGSTAS (Verse 1):

Here's another collaboration 6IX9INE has done with foreign rappers, just like the song

GiGi which I included earlier in this video, with him working with artists from Germany

and France this time.

This is another one of those verses where I feel like 6IX9INE put a little bit more

work into the lyrics and wordplay, and it results in a verse that I find a bit more

entertaining to listen to.

"All these pipes in my trunk like I'm plumbing" is a decent line, and he has similar

lines scattered throughout this entire verse.

It was just nice to see him consistently go for metaphors and similes on here rather than

just throwing one or two in like he usually does.

He also switches up his cadence 3 or 4 times here, which again is more than usual.

I just feel like he tried to step things up a bit more here in all fronts, and I like

it.

(Outro)

For more infomation >> 6IX9INE: BEST Verses - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Julian Thinks Devon Is Overreacting | Season 2 Ep. 3 | THE RESIDENT - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Julian Thinks Devon Is Overreacting | Season 2 Ep. 3 | THE RESIDENT - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

H&I - July 1, 2017 Commercials - Duration: 17:53.

For more infomation >> H&I - July 1, 2017 Commercials - Duration: 17:53.

-------------------------------------------

Decades - May 19, 2018 Commercials - Duration: 32:21.

For more infomation >> Decades - May 19, 2018 Commercials - Duration: 32:21.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Goleiro Gigante 2,55 CM no Dream League Soccer - Duration: 3:49.

Cristiano Ronaldo VS Giant Goalkeeper

Kicks from outside the area

Cleavages and Crossroads

Penalty shootout

Charges for absences

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo vs Goleiro Gigante 2,55 CM no Dream League Soccer - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Charge! - July 3, 2018 Commercials - Duration: 34:52.

For more infomation >> Charge! - July 3, 2018 Commercials - Duration: 34:52.

-------------------------------------------

DAWN OF THE FUTURE BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 KRYPTON BEST KODI BUILDS WITH TOP ADDONS FROM UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 13:49.

What's up guys it's Everything Kodi back with another video

so many of you are looking for a build with lot of different add-ons

and lot of different sources for content then you might want to check the dawn of the future build

I've also tested on my fire TV and two other fire sticks the build works great

You will enjoy this kodi build on your amazon fire stick or nvidia shield or android tv box

now I'm gonna give you guys an overview of what it has to offer

offer if you like it I can show you how you can get it installed on your device.

Now if you haven't already go ahead and hit the subscribe button

and make sure you click the little bell icon right next to subscribe so you don't miss any of my posts

so let's go ahead and jump into the overview of the build.

Now once you install it the first section you're gonna run into is the movies section

so you have the widget here at the top

you can scroll through find a movie and tv shows you like.

Don't forget to subscribe and click the bell icon to stay informed.

For more infomation >> DAWN OF THE FUTURE BUILD FOR KODI 17.6 KRYPTON BEST KODI BUILDS WITH TOP ADDONS FROM UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 13:49.

-------------------------------------------

Concierto termina en estampida por aparentes disparos | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Concierto termina en estampida por aparentes disparos | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Escabroso hallazgo de mujeres desmembradas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Escabroso hallazgo de mujeres desmembradas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Submit URL - Duration: 0:44.

Finally, to submit this assignment and submit your link what you will do is go to your sandbox

and you will get the URL.

I'm just going to one of my courses here.

Grab the URL from the top and copy it.

Then, you will come back and go to the top of the assignment, where you will see a red

link that says "submit assignment."

You can insert the website URL and then you can click Submit Assignment.

For more infomation >> Submit URL - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 OCTOBER 2018 🔥 DAWN OF THE FUTURE BUILD 🔥 UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 15:39.

Hello guys, I'm kodi best build then. I'm back with you again with another great video. I wish you doin

Well, I wish you having a great time

have a great Monday at work or school or

Doing whatever enjoy in your life with your family and friends and kids

So don't forget to subscribe to my channel and join me in the social media links as you can see right here down

So today we're gonna install a great build working. Well for kodi krypton from the ukodi1 wizard

So as we know ukodi1 wizard, it's a great staple wizard having a lot of builds

You can install any bill you want from the you code you want wizard. But today we're gonna install a great bill

From this amazing wizard, but first let's let's change this annoying

Skin of kodi, I don't like it this blue color. So I'm gonna do too

Any

Color, but not the blue one. So right here to install it, press on this

Pink's right here as you can see in the top you got settings right here, press on it and

Then press on system settings

So here scroll down to add-ons click on it and then you get unknown sources and press on it to allow it

Press. Yes, that way you allow to install anything from unknown sources

so press on back and

Here we got file manager click on it

So then you get profile directory and add source

So if your code is new for sure, you will get profile directory and add source. Well double press on add source

So right here press none and just copy

The source and paste it right here. So be careful

About what? What are you typing? Don't forget a capital R as you can see right here on

repo

You must type it exactly the same just get it from my website copy it and paste it right here press on okay

Here, we got a repo leave it repo press on ok

And press back and back one more time to the home page of Kodi. Not the home page of your device

so scroll down on add-ons click on it and

Here we got some updates just update everything

So right here everything is gonna be updated

a brass back

And here we got this little box click on it

Then press on install from zip file and

here choose your file and

Then press on repository ukodi1

So right here as you can see you got it install it Brad press on install from repository

and here we got a ukodi1

Press on program Addons

press on the ukodi1 wizard to install it to your

kodi

So press on it to install it right here it's gonna be install it to your box

As you can see and press on it and then press on open

So here got bills you get maintenance you get save data got settings a

press on bills

Scroll down

All the way down

So here we go. Get the down of the future field version 2.6. It's a great bill

Really amazing one and it's having a lot of great stop

Right here

You get the fresh install?

So you use the fresh install if you got a lot of errors to get a lot of damage it files you get a lot

Of missing files to kodi to a fresh install to get everything new

So the standard install right here. You got it when you got a

New Kodi, you don't have anything install it to your Kodi do a standard install

Press on it

And then press on yes install it

Sorry, you guys got the download process going do not press on cancel right here

or press on this empty space

Now if you do that you have to restart from zero just be patient and wait

Until everything is done right then first close Cody and restart the game to get this amazing build

So right here guys got the download process done and

Now it's gonna install your files. So do not press on cancel right here

Or press on this empty space if you do that

everything is gonna be canceled and you have to restart the download from zero, so

just be patient and wait until everything is done right then first close Cody and

Restart the game if you got right here in errors, we got one errors two

Or three the max it's not a big deal. It's not a problem

Just press on first close it off

First close cozy when it's asked you to first close Cody then restart it. You will get the build working well

Sorry here guys you get everything done, right?

and now it's asked you to first close Cody press on first close Cody and

Restart it again to get this amazing build. You've got any issues any problem

Just put it in the comment sections

I'm gonna replay you but don't forget to like the video and share it with your friends and family and

Now I'm gonna let you with the review steps

So here my dear friends we are in the end of the video

press on subscribe and

Click on the bell icon to get notified every time I post a new video

don't forget also to check my videos in the community so that way you're gonna be

notified about any video

I posted to my community or if you missed any video you will get it on videos

Thanks for watching me and see you tomorrow for another cody bill

Don't forget to Like share subscribe to my channel and leave me your comment in the comment sections

For more infomation >> NEWEST & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 OCTOBER 2018 🔥 DAWN OF THE FUTURE BUILD 🔥 UKODI1 WIZARD - Duration: 15:39.

-------------------------------------------

Grit - April 22, 2018 Commercials - Duration: 57:03.

For more infomation >> Grit - April 22, 2018 Commercials - Duration: 57:03.

-------------------------------------------

Fanáticos de equipos rivales terminan partido a golpes | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Fanáticos de equipos rivales terminan partido a golpes | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Dime Time - Roll Hunting Dimes, Semi Key Date Dime Found PLUS Silver! - Duration: 5:38.

it's dime time!

hey everybody its Rob with Rob finds treasure and I've got a box of Dimes

to hunt today Got skunked on my half dollar boxes this week kind of unfortunate and

pretty much a bummer so I'm hoping we can redeem the silver hunt by going to

dimes now I was gonna do quarters but after being skunked and always being

skunked in quarters I thought we're on a pretty good streak with dimes I think I

found at least one silver dime in my last five or six boxes so feeling pretty

good popped open this diamond box in the bank parking lot

they are circulated dimes I can only see the Enders on this side

can't see the Enders on the side yet we'll check him as I hunt I've never had

a silver diamond or saw and expect that but maybe there'll be some silver in the

rolls alright no said let's get on with the hunt well

guys we're on roll 29 and before I show you this roll I just want you to know

when I got my new Roosevelt dies book I didn't realize it was 46 to infinity I

thought it was just the silver dimes 46 to 64 I don't know why I must have

clicked the wrong one so as I'm going through this box I've done the arduous

task of pulling out every P and D for every year from 65 through 2018 which is

what I've done and as I find duplicates that look good I've been upgrading them

to the best ones in the bunch all I need is an O at note and an O nine

Philadelphia a 73 Philadelphia and a 69 Denver and I will have that part done

for now that being said I cracked open this roll and you can't miss that silver

holy cow that thing's stuck out like crazy it's not first it was so blingy I

thought maybe it's foreign but that's a dime edge Who am I kidding

so I figured I'd pull it live with you we're gonna have our first silver dime

of course it's a 64 you get up out the edge being so good and it's a 64 d so

bottom line we've got a silver on the board to go along with this hunt and

then I can start filling up his book all right enough of that let's

get back to the hunt so I can see if we get some more silver run rule 45 guys

and I'm gonna have myself another silver I've went ahead and put everything from

1976 and newer in the book but anyway I bring in like I said because let's say

we're having our second silver dime you know it's kind of cool because I'm not

stressing over silver dimes because I'm putting together this book collection

but we know this is silver so let's see what it is so rosy for sure what year is

that safe

that's a 1950 1950s I am not familiar with that year and MIT mark

let me see we look into this it'll be right back only just over 20 million

minted twenty point four million minted so other than the 49 s it's one of the

rosey semi key dates how we'll take that will add that guy next to the other

silver so now we have two silvers I was hoping to get two we got two and now I

just gotta finish the hunt find myself three more dives to complete my book

well complete the modern era book and see if we get another silver somehow

someway well we finished that dive box guys we actually found four 2009's three

Denver's in a Philadelphia but I use the P and D in this book found kind of a

cool-toned 82 I'm keepin it cuz it's an 82 and there's some history behind the

into not having a mint mark that one does but it's don't think it's cool we

got two silver dimes a sixty-four out of Denver and a 50 out of San Francisco and

this 1950 gonna go in the book because we have a spot for it so we go and slide

this plastic over grab this 1950s put them in there slide the plastic back in

place and just to give you a quick look at the buck we need a lot of dimes I

just started putting together the silver Rosie set

this is from coin row hunting so we need a lot in the first page I'm not gonna go

through all of them but we only need a couple in the second page and then once

we get into the clad stuff other than a 69 that we're missing 69 Philadelphia

and a 73 Philadelphia we have every dime besides the the proofs and I've got a

handful of proof dimes that I'm probably going to go back through and fill up in

the book as well but always fun getting silver couple in the box always fun

filling your book up other than a couple of dimes that were missing

hopefully enjoyed this hunt with me nothing's better than dime time when

you're scoring dimes that's pretty cheesy but you guys know

what I mean if you enjoyed the video I'd appreciate a thumbs up and then as

always everyone happy hunting and thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét