Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily Jan 31 2017

Here you go again.

I'll start.

In three, two, one. Go!

(The soybean block is let go.)

(Will it hit his head?)

(Or will he earn a point?)

- One. / - "Soybean block".

"Soybean block".

He made it.

(What just happened?)

(No one expected this result.)

(He's too nervous to look.)

It's 9cm.

(Junho clears the mission.)

That's amazing.

- That doesn't count. / - Why not?

You succeeded after the game was over.

- It should count. / - The game was already over.

I deserve a point.

Now we know how to succeed.

- One point, please. / - Now we know.

Everyone else gets a turn.

No way.

- We all deserve another chance. / - Go ahead.

You must do it consecutively to get it right.

- Give it a try. / - Here I go.

I don't need to say anything.

(He didn't mean to do that.)

- He failed. / - He broke his tooth.

That was your turn.

Where did it hit you?

(Did he really win the Grand Award?)

(When a fool falls on fermented soybean block)

- Don't move. / - Let's start.

- Here you go. / - You get one chance.

Okay, here I go.

- Start. / - Soybean.

(Will coward Defconn...)

(succeed the second time?)

Soybean.

- Look above you. / - That's incredible.

(He's still a coward.)

That's incredible.

(He's a big coward.)

He's a coward.

Despite his big size, he's a coward.

- He's a coward. / - He's big but a coward.

Stay still.

(He sighs.)

- Let's go. / - All right.

- Please start. / - It's too easy.

Here I go.

(He doesn't depend on the smell.)

(He trusts his intuition.)

(His intuition isn't sharp enough.)

Oh, my goodness.

You broke the soybean block.

How could you do this?

You broke the precious soybean block. It stinks.

Gosh, it stinks.

- You broke the block. / - I lost my grip.

It hit him right in the head.

(It's the last of the soybean block.)

(The fermented soybean block smelled amazing.)

- I lost my grip. / - Let's change the block.

Goodness.

Ready?

(Siyoon looks determined to succeed.)

Start.

Here I go.

(It's a new soybean block.)

(What happened?)

(Are you okay, Siyoon?)

Are you okay?

- It hit him. / - Is this a brick?

Let's go one more time.

The sound was so loud.

It vibrated the floor.

- Seriously. / - It caused vibration.

(The rest of them fail.)

- Are you okay? / - I bet it hurt.

- Congratulations, Junho. / - Good job.

For the first round of "Soybean Block Game",

- only Junho succeeded. / - He did well.

Thank you.

I'll try to stop the block at 5cm.

(The winner demonstrates again.)

I'll set a new record.

If you drop it down to 5cm,

you'll get three points.

That would be amazing.

Get ready in three

- and two, one. / - And two, one.

Soybean.

(He trembles.)

He's such a coward.

He's small and a coward.

That's right.

He's small and a coward.

(He starts.)

(Will he stop it at 5cm?)

"Soybean block".

(He fails as expected.)

Come on.

- Gosh, I was close. / - Try it once more.

- Try it once more. / - Try it.

(Can I please stop?)

This is your last try.

You can do it on the fourth try.

"Soybean block".

Let me check.

(He takes a pair of scissors.)

Can you do it?

- Come forward. / - Okay.

(Here, Taehyun.)

- Be in position. / - Okay.

(Will this get cut?)

- Will you do it? / - I'll do it.

- I'll do it. / - Three.

Two.

- One. / - Soybean...

(The scissors work really well.)

(They're extremely excited.)

That hurts.

I just got punished.

- It's a punishment. / - It is.

(Junho gets punished.)

- It's a punishment. / - It is.

(He gets punished and ends up with one point.)

(Joonyoung is still waiting.)

(Will I be able to meet them today?)

Please gather round.

(They don't know Joonyoung's waiting for them.)

These people will help you with your second mission.

- Please come out. / - Come out, please.

Please come out.

(Special guests walk in from afar.)

- They're wearing suits. / - What's going on?

- Are they Rose Motel? / - Gosh.

No, they aren't Rose Motel.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- They're not soldiers. / - Hello.

Hi. Nice to meet you.

- They look like they do music. / - I see a pianist.

(There's a beautiful accompanist.)

I guessed right.

Please introduce yourselves.

(He's curious.)

(Cheerful piano music starts playing.)

(You open your eyes without a morning call)

(Singing)

(A very pleasing harmony flows.)

This is great.

(They don't know what it's about, but they're happy.)

It's nice.

(Singing)

(Scat singing)

(I'll see you on Two Days and One Night)

(Nice!)

- They're awesome. / - A cappella.

- They're cool. / - We are men's choir

Gyeongnam Primo Ensemble.

- Nice to meet you. / - Nice to meet you.

- Good to meet you. / - It's nice to see you.

(Nice to meet you.)

We'll test both your sight and hearing

at the same time with this mission.

It's called "Find the Nightingale".

Nightingale?

- I know. / - We should find the one who's not singing.

- Lip sync. / - That's right.

- Really? / - We have to find who's lip syncing.

Only one of them

- will be lip syncing. / - How can we find him?

I'll give one point to only those

who find him.

(Let's see.)

Judging by the looks, he looks like he won't sing.

- It'll be different every time. / - Well

I think he'll fool around and won't sing.

I can tell just by looking.

- Singers have advantages. / - I can tell.

- Not necessarily. / The five of you

have been practicing together, right?

- Yes. / - Show us.

- You practiced inside. / - We made something.

Let's try singing in an ensemble.

(Let's show them what we got.)

(They're curious.)

("The Love I Committed" by Lim Changjung)

(They get emotional first.)

(Soulful)

(Singing)

(Goodness)

(Oh, gosh.)

(They show their harmony before a choir.)

(You forget and you get forgotten)

(These five highly motivated men)

(sing in horrible harmony.)

(The love you'll never have)

(They're extremely emotional.)

(They don't feel embarrassed before the choir.)

(He tries not to laugh.)

(He's fully immersed in the song.)

(The horrible harmony reaches the climax.)

(He's still feeling the emotion.)

Let's stop.

- We're also a choir. / - That's right.

Please go back to your seats.

(They drearily return to their seats.)

Singers together?

- I know this. / - Singers together.

Even if you lip sync, you can see the breath.

(He analyzes lip syncing pattern.)

(He analyzes lip syncing pattern.)

That's right.

Are singers at an advantage?

You can tell by their breathing.

- Check if the chest or belly moves. / - That's right.

- See if it's head voice or chest voice. / - Right.

Singers will know for sure.

Are you ready?

("I Heard a Rumor" by Kiha and the Faces)

(Which one of the six men is lip syncing?)

(Those days without you were so lonely)

(All eyes are on them.)

(Number one)

(Please take a guess.)

(Number two)

(Number three)

(Number four)

(Number five)

(Number six)

(They see with their eyes and listen with their ears.)

(He even sings along.)

(He tries hard to find the one.)

(Everyone sings the same.)

(How can they find the one who's lip syncing?)

(It's so difficult to figure out.)

(Numbers one, two, three, four, five, and six)

(Who is lip syncing?)

(They have no idea but the song is almost over.)

(It's all good!)

(He's startled.)

Gosh, I didn't hear that.

- Ask them to say it again. / - "It's all good."

- I didn't hear it. / - No.

I'm torn between two people.

I'm sure number one isn't it,

because his face is all red from singing.

- He got all red. / - I saw one person

who wasn't breathing.

(Did the one who didn't breath lip sync?)

Write on the sketchpad which one

you think lip synced.

(He's not sure.)

(After a long deliberation, they write their answers.)

You wrote your picks, right?

In one, two, three.

- All together? / - Yes.

(They reveal their answers.)

- Is it all different? / - It's all different.

It's three, three, six, four, six.

I thought number two at first, but he yelled

"It's all good!" very loudly.

"It's all good!"

- It's all good! / - It's all good!

- It's all good! / - It's all good!

- He just likes that line. / - He's just

- like "Nameless Gangster". / - Right.

- Number three... / - I picked number three too.

- He moved his lips too little. / - He did.

- He moved so little. / - Exactly.

(His facial expression and lips were passive.)

(Was it because he was lip syncing?)

I think he was faking it. That's what I think.

- No. / - When you're lip syncing

- you open your mouth wide. / - He's right.

- Because he can't hear his own voice. / - Right.

- Number six opened his mouth very wide. / - Also

- he moved his lips too much. / - He overdid it.

I thought he was a Turtle Ship.

(His lips and gestures look exaggerated.)

(Singing)

(You'd think he'd blow fire from his mouth.)

- I think it's number four. / - Go on.

I don't think

- he's acting was perfect. / - He looked awkward.

(He breathed in small volume. Did he lip sync?)

It's number three. He's awkward because

- he's never lip synced. / - He seemed awkward.

- Number three was awkward. / - They must've practiced.

Number six didn't breathe.

Let's see the answer.

(Will it be one of these three men?)

- I think it's number six. / - I think it could be.

- It's number six. / - Look at how he's breathing.

Numbers three and four didn't move their lips much.

Number six doesn't move his shoulders. Look.

He doesn't even sway to the music.

- ♪ Those days ♪ / - ♪ Those days ♪

- ♪ without you ♪ / - ♪ without you ♪

Only leave number three's mike on.

(Junho and Taehyun chose number three.)

(Will it be?)

(Thinking about you far away)

(Junho and Taehyun failed.)

I think it's number six.

(Not moving his lips much is his habit.)

(Now numbers four and six are left.)

Only leave number four's mike on.

(Defconn chose number four alone.)

(Will it be number four as Defconn guessed?)

(Singing)

(Number four has a nice deep voice.)

(Gosh)

- He's good. / - He's really good.

(Defconn failed.)

- ♪ I heard a rumor ♪ / - ♪ I heard a rumor ♪

Only leave number six's mike on.

(Please)

(Is number six lip syncing?)

(What?)

- What? / - ♪ I heard a rumor ♪

There's no sound!

- Yes! / - It was number six.

- It's number six! / - Number six!

I got it right!

I knew it was number six just by looking at him.

- I could see he was lip syncing. / - Really?

The air was coming out too consistently.

(He got caught because of his excessive breath.)

- I thought it was number six. / - The answer

- is number six. / - Yes!

- Nice! / - It's been proved that I'm a singer.

Gosh, they're so good at acting.

Please get ready for the next song.

For more infomation >> Showing the harmony in front of the choir [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 14:11.

-------------------------------------------

Who went into the cold water? [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 10:26.

All four of you should go into the cold water,

but you could play a game to make only two do it.

Or do all four of you want to do it?

- Only two people should do it. / - It sounds good.

(They play "Rock-Paper-Scissors" to decide.)

If I dare to die, I'll win. If I try to win, I'll lose.

(What are you talking about?)

Who said that?

I don't want to show this, but I will.

Ready or not,

- rock-paper-scissors. / - Rock-paper-scissors.

(Siyoon wins.)

Yes!

(Siyoon is now excluded.)

♪ Whenever I have a bad feeling ♪

♪ It's always right ♪

Is a hunch also one of the six senses?

(Please)

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors!

(Junho loses.)

(Junho has to jump into the cold bath.)

Nice!

(I'm good as long as it's not me.)

So who will join Junho?

Ready or not,

(Who will suffer the same fate as Junho?)

Rock-paper-scissors!

(Jongmin loses.)

No!

Did I win?

(Jongmin loses.)

Did I win?

No way.

Better luck next time.

(Nothing's going my way today.)

Did Jongmin take the dive last time?

- No. / - He didn't dive into the sea either.

Finally, his luck ran out.

Junho's taking his third dive already.

2017 sure is a good year for him.

It is.

I heard I'd be lucky this year.

That's not entirely wrong.

In one, two, three. Come straight over.

(Nervous)

Come straight over.

- Lower yourself. / - You might slip.

Lie on your back.

- Lie down like so. / - Flip over.

Hang on. Shouldn't he see where he's falling?

- No. / - What do you think?

I think it's best to flip over.

- I'm scared. / - Wouldn't it look scarier?

- All right. / - One.

- Hang on a second. / - Two.

- Wait. / - And go!

- Here he goes. / - Let go.

- Let go. / - Hurry.

(In he goes into the cold water.)

(A cool and refreshing dive)

- Let go. / - Hurry.

It's freezing!

(Wake up the senses inside you.)

It's freezing!

(Are you kidding me?)

I'm freezing. Get out of my way.

(He runs off to the warm pool.)

- Here you go. / - Run, Junho.

- Hurry inside. / - It's not that bad, is it?

Stay here until the last minute and you'll survive.

It's way better.

In one, two, three.

- Come on. / - Hurry out.

You have to dive in while you're still warm.

- Hurry while you're still warm. / - Let's go.

- Here. / - Lie down.

- His body's warm. / - Gosh, it's cold.

- All right. In one... / - Don't, that's freezing.

- Please don't. / - Two.

- Three. / - Three.

(Jongmin slides into the pool.)

- So two and... / - And three!

("The Legend of the Cold Pool")

- Three. / - Three.

Hurry on out.

(Jongmin shows off his behind again this year.)

Hurry up.

- Hurry up. / - Start running.

(The dignity of Mr. Grand Award)

Head on in.

(That was fun!)

- Yes! / - It sure was.

(Hot Spring)

(Now that the cutthroat battle is over,)

(they head together to the bath)

(to all get a good scrub.)

- He must be the scrub expert. / - Hello.

Hi, sir.

(Scrub expert Lee Gwangwoo)

- Are you from Seoul? / - That's right.

(He traveled all the way to Geochang.)

- How long have you done this? / - 15 years.

- 15 years? / - Really?

Would I have a lot to scrub off?

(Let me see.)

It's common for those heavier to have more.

Wouldn't it hurt my image if that's the case?

(A sticky situation)

(It's embarrassing to air on TV.)

- What now? / - You can lie down here.

(Defconn nervously sits on the table.)

I haven't been scrubbed down in 20 years.

(The others head off to wash up.)

(Defconn's ready to be scrubbed.)

(Even for an expert, it's not an easy challenge.)

(The others stand by and watch)

(as Defconn gets scrubbed down in 20 years.)

(Here we go.)

(As dead skin start rolling off his body)

It's already a lot.

(Defconn laughs in delight.)

Look.

(Every inch and every corner)

(The expert leaves no room untouched.)

(You have a lot of dead skin cells.)

Oh no. Can't you turn your cameras away?

(Please don't film it.)

Please, no. Don't.

(Junho takes a look.)

(Guys, look at that.)

(Taehyun gets up too.)

(Siyoon joins.)

(They peek at his dead skin cells.)

How's he doing?

Serves you right for insulting me.

(Serves you right.)

The dead skin cells are on his belly.

- Oh no. / - Look at that.

You wouldn't believe how humiliating this is.

(But the dead skin cells keep rolling off.)

Unbelievable.

(While Defconn lies in shame,)

(the others enjoy a hot shower together.)

(They wash up and recharge themselves.)

(They even scrub each other's back.)

(They make sure that the panda comes off.)

(It doesn't come off easily.)

(While the others shower,)

(Defconn gets his tummy scrubbed for five minutes.)

I'm almost done now.

My gosh, there's more.

(Even the expert's getting tired now.)

It doesn't seem to end.

(It's a severe task for the expert.)

(He's never had it this hard in 15 years.)

(The others wrap up and head out.)

(However, Defconn's still on the table.)

(Finally, he's done.)

That's nice.

(Now he's onto the massage.)

This is incredible.

Gosh, that's good.

- Do you had some famous clients? / - You can say that.

- Really? / - Yes.

- Shin Hyunjoon is one of them. / - Really?

Yang Donggeun too.

(No wonder he's good at it.)

I'm sorry for having a difficult body to work with.

It's all right.

(He gets a facial massage too.)

I've always wanted to receive one.

I can feel my skin being lifted up.

This must be what's it like to be a king.

(This must be what's it like to be a king.)

(Lastly, a facial mask)

(If only it were bigger.)

(Acupressure therapy)

That feels so good.

(Now the mask comes off.)

(Glowing)

Thank you so much.

Is that what I think it is?

(Banana milk after a bath)

- Thank you so much. / - My pleasure.

(It tastes so good.)

Nothing's better than banana milk after a bath.

(While the five freshen up,)

(Joonyoung's still sweating in the mountain.)

You're making me go where there isn't a path.

Why aren't we there yet?

This is insane.

It's far away than I thought.

(There's still a long way to go.)

(I should hurry.)

Only 2.4km left.

(Joonyoung heads down once again.)

My legs are about to give up.

Tell me about it.

I don't think I could even stand still.

(His legs are worn out.)

(Staggering, he still makes his way down.)

Unbelievable.

Oh no.

(The cameraman eventually slipped.)

(Joonyoung's stick broke too.)

Look at my legs shaking.

See?

(Shaking)

(He stops to rest for a while.)

(He still has a long way to go though.)

My legs have nearly given up.

I'm right there with you.

(He's made it far enough down to a stream.)

My gosh.

(There he locates a yellow note.)

It says to enjoy the challenge.

(I think I've already had enough.)

(Wobbling)

Be careful.

(He tries to step onto the rock.)

My legs won't stop shaking.

(Look at them shake.)

(I still have to make it there.)

(His legs have nearly given in.)

I spent all day with the sun.

- What? / - With the sun.

(He heads down as the sun sets.)

I see some buildings ahead.

- There? / - Yes.

(Sangwui Village)

(Finally!)

(Joonyoung has made it down.)

(I'm burned out.)

For more infomation >> Who went into the cold water? [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Can Kim Junho go under water for 5 minutes? [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 13:14.

(Joonyoung heads down with excitement.)

Climbing down is easier though.

- Going down is easier. / - I know.

I'll check if I have any texts.

"Nice, brother. Thank you."

(That's it.)

Did he mention your name?

Defconn called him brother.

Normally, they talk about you a lot.

It's a weird day today.

Usually, they mention you a lot.

They must be exhausted.

(We are.)

(It won't be long now. I'm on my way.)

(He steps through winter, then fall, then spring.)

(Downhill and uphill)

(Joonyoung quietly makes his way down.)

I'm not thinking of anything right now.

I bet you're just like me as well.

I am.

My head is clear of thoughts.

Don't you agree?

What?

Did we really walk up this far?

Are you sure?

Tell me about it.

Maybe we took a different route.

(This is all part of the fun.)

We've only come down 800m.

(4.5km to the parking lot.)

Are we still that high up?

You've got to be kidding me.

(Please tell me it's a lie.)

This is insane.

(It's hard to believe he has a long way down to go.)

It's over there.

(He spots where he stopped on his way up.)

- Over there. / - Here it is.

(He heads over to the guide map.)

Hang on. This way's shorter.

The purple path is shorter.

We could take that route.

It'd be better than heading the same way back.

Hang on.

- Well... / - Hold on.

Why is it in a different color?

(Something's off.)

Why is it purple?

Because it's hard.

It won't be a downhill course.

We'll go uphill and downhill.

(No way.)

(Would it be right for us to take this route?)

Let's give it a try.

I'd rather save time and rest more.

(However, Joonyoung soon enters the advanced path.)

I think I'm getting blisters.

(He suddenly stops.)

What on earth is this?

This is insane.

There isn't a path.

Are we in the right place?

Now I know why it was tagged "Advanced".

Is it that tricky?

We can probably make it down, but we wouldn't have

been able to come up this route.

(If they're older, they would've given up.)

(What lies in front of him is)

We would've died climbing up.

(a long way down awaits him.)

I think I'm getting blisters.

Hang on.

On the sole of my foot.

How far down are we?

(Overgrown weeds greet him this time.)

(Check out this place!)

Are we in the jungle?

Now I know why it's a path for the advanced.

(They head forward exploring the jungle.)

Are you sure we're not in a jungle?

This is a path that wouldn't be on a map.

Siyoon would love it here.

He should come here sometime.

(Siyoon, you're going to love this path.)

Gosh, it's unbelievable.

Isn't it?

(I don't think it's my kind of path.)

This place is amazing.

If we climbed up this way, I would've quit already.

This doesn't seem like a proper path.

(He continues walking down.)

(The jungle seems to be finally over.)

(Now, he's reminded of an important thing.)

Did they not mention my name yet?

(What are they doing?)

At this point, what I'm doing is meaningless.

(They are)

(too busy to think about you.)

Go for it.

(They're busy feeling humiliated.)

(Defconn wins the first round.)

(The second round begins.)

To show my respect for old people, I'll put some water.

I'll make my body wet.

(I'm suspicious.)

Is it because you don't want to hurt yourself?

No way.

(Siyoon versus Taehyun)

(The game starts.)

Go for it. Stop acting like cowards.

(Taehyun attacks his face.)

That's the way to go.

You're doing a good job.

Good job, Taehyun.

It hurts!

Not yet.

(He tries to attack with all his might.)

Go ahead.

Go ahead.

(Their passionate tango)

(is as hot as the hot spring.)

Hurry up. What are you doing?

(He just uses his bare hands.)

Go for it.

(Why do you put your saliva on it?)

Please blow the whistle.

(He blows a whistle himself.)

Siyoon's back is almost wiped off. It's almost gone.

Siyoon is a professional scrubber.

Taehyun, you win.

(Meticulous)

(Siyoon is a professional scrubber.)

Sir, why don't you let him scrub more?

Taehyun has become clean!

Sir, let him scrub you more.

- Taehyun. / - Just let him do it.

(He's knocked down.)

Sir, please scrub his armpit as well.

Mr. Scrubber.

(The game is over.)

Taehyun, I'm done.

- My gosh. / - This is about your stamina.

Come back. Let's check your back.

(It's time to check the result.)

(The pandas are gone.)

You've become even cleaner than before the game.

(Siyoon wins.)

Gosh, it's really clean.

No matter what you expect,

you're going to see the worst.

It's horrible.

The winners are Jongmin, Defconn, and

Junho who won by default will play

"Rock-Paper-Scissors". The winner skips the next round.

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors.

(Defconn loses.)

Yes.

(Either Siyoon or Junho will skip the next round.)

- Now, you two are left. / - Let's go.

Ready or not, rock-paper-scissors.

(Junho wins.)

(Junho goes to the final by default.)

(It's his day today.)

This is a bit unfair, isn't it?

There's nothing we can do about it.

This is how he is. Didn't you know that?

He's always been like that. It's not surprising.

If I go to the final, I'm going to beat him.

- Come on. / - I'm happy at least for now on.

This is just how he is.

(The semifinal of "Hot Spring Match")

(Defconn versus Siyoon)

(They draw pandas again on their back.)

This is tiring.

Gosh, it's so hot.

(Jongmin puts on Defconn's glasses.)

Can you see well?

It looks like they fit your face well.

(The glasses look different on him.)

He looks like a smurf.

- Does it fit you? / - He looks like a real idiot.

(Defconn versus Siyoon)

It's the semifinal round.

Fight.

How about we fight like a martial arts movies?

(Defconn attacks like a martial arts fighter.)

(He attacks him suddenly, while looking playful.)

(Siyoon dodges the attack.)

(He's a tough match.)

Don't dodge my attack. You'll get tired.

Grab him.

(He grabs him with his power.)

(Screaming)

(Screaming)

(Screaming)

(He looks so evil.)

(He's scary.)

(Defconn's monstrous power is so scary.)

(The game is over.)

My gosh, this is enough!

He's exhausted.

He was amazing just now.

- Defconn wins. / - Congratulations.

- Congratulations. / - Siyoon lost.

(This not the time to give him a hand.)

(Talking)

- And then 30 seconds. / - Hold on.

- You're talking too much. / - I'm sorry.

- I'll be quiet. / - Please talk a little less.

Can you stay under the water for five minutes?

Defconn.

(He's anxious.)

Defconn will put you in the water for five minutes.

(Junho prepares something.)

I'll make it slippery.

- What are you doing? / - I'll make myself slippery.

It'll make your eyes sting.

(His plan is to turn into a soap man.)

No problem. I'll put it all over my body.

- It'll rather hurt you. / - I'll make myself slippery.

(It looks like he's shooting himself in the foot.)

This is the third time you draw a panda on my back.

(She draws the last panda.)

You'll see.

If you say "I surrender", he'll let you go.

A real man never surrenders.

Junho, I believe in you.

You never know how it goes. I'm quite exhausted.

(Provoking)

(Stop messing around.)

Junho, you look like a cartoon character.

(He pretends to be confident.)

(He kicks high.)

- That looks cool. / - Could you do it again?

(This is how they have fun.)

Let me show you the palm blast.

(Here goes the palm blast.)

(He's supposed to act his age.)

My foot.

(Why don't you focus on the game?)

(Defconn versus Junho)

What a great weather to throw a person in water.

This game is rather to Junho's advantage,

because he played the game a while ago.

(Defconn's power versus Junho's slyness)

(My gosh.)

This is scary.

My eyes sting.

Why did you put soap on your head?

(His idea turned out to be rather bad for him.)

- My eyes sting. / - The game starts soon.

Ready.

(The final round starts.)

My eyes sting so much. Hold on a second.

They sting so much. Let me wash my hair.

Do you want to wash your hair? Here you go.

(If you want, I'll help you.)

(My goodness.)

Gosh, my eyes.

(Sir, let us wash your hair.)

Let me wash your hair.

(This is hilarious.)

Come on. Let's wash.

How do you feel now?

- My eyes sting so much. / - Still?

Close your eyes.

(We used the water after it's used by the visitors.)

(Junho, enjoy your bath.)

- My gosh. / - What are you doing?

- You're supposed to play the game. / - Come on.

All he did was washing his hair.

Come here, you punk.

Why should I?

You pig.

(He's upset.)

I'm coming.

(Defconn rushes to Junho.)

Why did you call me?

(He shouldn't have called him.)

(Amazed)

(Defconn doesn't stop attacking him.)

Hold on a second.

(Junho wants to survive.)

(I'll tear it off.)

Stop tearing it.

(They aren't playing fairly anymore.)

(Junho's panda is almost wiped off.)

Come here.

(Defconn's panda is still there.)

(Poor Junho.)

(The game is over.)

Obviously, Defconn is the final winner.

- Good job! / - Congratulations.

I shouldn't have put shampoo on my hair.

It kept stinging my eyes.

As I said, the final winner can be the emperor.

- Is that money? / - I'll go.

(He gets a red envelope.)

We still don't know what the number "30" means.

They still didn't tell us.

We still don't know what "30" means.

- What is this? / - Have a look.

A scrub coupon?

It's a scrub coupon.

(This is the prize.)

As an emperor, Defconn can get a full-course scrub

service from an experienced scrubber

with the coupon.

You can get the service right now.

It'd be better with cold water.

You'll have to show all your dead skin to the camera.

That's really insulting.

Why did you do that?

Why did you do that?

- I'm sorry, Junho. / - Is it because of the coupon?

Why did you do that to me?

- Come here. / - You

really insulted me.

All four of you should go into the cold water,

For more infomation >> Can Kim Junho go under water for 5 minutes? [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

The emotions of middle aged men [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 15:43.

- You're probably exhausted. / - We are.

We'll let you sleep then.

We desperately need someone to even the number out.

What can just five of us do?

It's hard to organize matches.

- Matches? / - Because the number is odd.

He's right.

We should try to organize the games like earlier.

What do you think is the ideal match?

Joonyoung and Siyoon.

- Taehyun and Junho. / - Me and Joonyoung.

Jongmin and Me. That's ideal.

- Joonyoung. / - That'd be perfect.

Joonyoung and I would have a warm-up game

so that the others can play the game properly.

I think Taehyun and Junho are evenly matched.

Jongmin and I are quite even as well.

(Now, we have 21 more to go.)

Jongmin and Defconn.

- You were quite competitive today. / - I agree.

(Mr. Grand Award is just sleepy now.)

(They don't talk any further about it.)

(Everybody fell asleep.)

We arrived at the base camp.

Wake up.

This place looks nice.

What kind of place is this?

(Today's base camp is Namsa Yedam Village.)

It looks cool here.

It's very well-organized.

(The traditional houses and the road)

(have been selected as cultural properties.)

(It's also known as Korea's most beautiful village.)

- It looks very elegant. / - They are made of red clay.

The houses are made of red clay.

(They're fascinated by the village.)

The village is so beautiful.

It looks like a rich village.

My goodness.

My goodness.

(They take a short break.)

♪ I can give everything ♪

I'll give you everything.

♪ I can love you ♪

I love you.

- ♪ I'm happy even though I'm sad ♪ / - ♪ I'm happy ♪

(Strange singing)

(They watch a video together.)

The song is too high-pitched.

(They watch a video together.)

Who is that?

It's a person singing Changjung's song.

It's even difficult for Changjung

because it's too high.

Changjung said he can't sing this song live.

(His hand is shaking.)

(Taking a deep breath)

(He looks like he's about to cry.)

(The song goes even higher.)

(I won't sing "The Love I Committed" live.)

(I will never sing "The Love I Committed" live again.)

- Here we go. / - Let's go.

(They give it a try.)

- ♪ I try to forget and erase you ♪ / - ♪ Erase you ♪

- ♪ I miss ♪ / - ♪ I miss ♪

- ♪ when I met you ♪ / - ♪ when I met you ♪

- ♪ for the first time / - for the first time ♪

- ♪ Never ♪ / - ♪ Never ♪

(It's a total mess.)

- ♪ I try to erase ♪ / - ♪ I try to erase ♪

(Let's go, my voice.)

(Hard to breathe)

- ♪ My love ♪ / - ♪ My love ♪

(Again, my heart is filled with my love)

(They sit up to sing the song properly.)

It's better now.

(Can a dance singer sing the ballad song?)

- ♪ Love ♪ / - He's indeed a singer.

(Go, Jongmin!)

♪ The season ♪

♪ I try to erase ♪

♪ The figure of you ♪

When are you going to sing out?

♪ Again, my heart is filled with my love ♪

(He's immersed in his ad-lib.)

- Thanks. / - That was awesome.

You're amazing.

It sounded like you were singing from your nose.

A singer shouldn't be like that.

That's how I sing.

You should sing out while facing the front.

♪ I try to forget you and erase you ♪

Sing along.

- ♪ I miss ♪ / - ♪ I miss ♪

- ♪ when I met you ♪ / - ♪ when I met you ♪

- ♪ For the first time ♪ / - ♪ For the first time ♪

(Taehyun tries out as well.)

(I give up.)

- ♪ My love ♪ / - ♪ My love ♪

(Oh, my voice!)

- My goodness. / - Is it over now?

We should release an album together.

The audio director had a hard time just now.

I'm sorry, but I can't continue shooting

- because my voice is gone. / - Gosh.

(While they're busy singing, Joonyoung is...)

Joonyoung. Until now,

your name was mentioned only 9 times.

- So... / - It's more than I expected.

Let's go to where the members are

and wait in hiding.

(He has to wait a bit longer.)

Do I still have to wait?

(I need to wait again?)

The shooting is not over,

so you will have to wait.

All right.

(He heads to where the others are.)

(Sangwui Village, Mount Jiri, Sayangjeongsa)

(He finally arrives at the base camp.)

(Joonyoung has to be in hiding.)

(He goes into the bus.)

(He starts waiting again.)

(It's dark now.)

(The members are on the way for "Dinner Game".)

Here we go.

Hello, there.

What kind of place is this?

(It's an antique Korean-style house.)

What's written behind you?

Can you read it?

- That one? / - There's a big signboard.

Jongmin, you read it. You're the Grand Award winner.

It's "Sayangjeongsa".

It's "Sanghyangjeongsa".

It's "Sanghyangjeonsa".

- Pardon me? / - Sang...

- "Sayangjeongsa". / - "Sanyangjeonsa".

(He keeps pronouncing it wrong.)

This house is called Sayangjeongsa.

Sayangjeongsa.

It's Sayangjeongsa.

Sayangjeongsa means

a house where you study Korean traditional studies.

(Since built in 1920, the house is well-conserved.)

The building was used for educating children

and communicating with visitors.

Now, travelers can use this place as accommodation.

- They can sleep here. / - Foreigners would love it.

It seems quite nice here.

Now, let's begin "Dinner Game".

- Good. / - Let's eat.

Why are you in front?

Today, there will be

four missions for "Dinner Game".

You'll be doing missions individually.

The winners of each mission will gain a point.

The top three will get to have a meal

with wild vegetables from Mount Jiri.

- Sounds good. / - Wild vegetables from Mount Jiri.

Is there some black pork as well?

Please show us the items for the first mission.

(First mission)

- It's soybean blocks. / - What could that be?

Soybean blocks?

What can we do with soybean blocks?

What do we do with them?

(The soybean blocks are well made.)

- Maybe we should / - I don't have a good feeling.

crash the blocks.

The soybean blocks aren't hard yet.

(They are the soft soybean blocks.)

It smells good.

Say hi to Jongmin's friend.

They look alike.

(How dare you.)

What game do we play with those?

What kind of sense should we use?

The first mission is "Soybean Block Game".

- What is that? / - Is it about dropping the block?

That's an old game.

"Soybean Block Game"?

- How old are you? / - I know the game.

I'm familiar with it because of my previous drama.

- Really? / - I used the word to tease a girl.

"You look like a crushed soybean block."

How about Ms. Soybean block?

You look exactly like a crushed soybean block.

(He used to be far from a sweet guy.)

- Soybean block? / - So that's

how you tease people.

It's used to make fun of an ugly person.

Through this mission, we will test your sense of smell.

How could you test our sense of smell with this?

I'll explain more about the mission.

(What is "Soybean block Game"?)

You will sit under the soybean block.

(A string will be connected to the block.)

You'll let the string go and hold it again

when you feel it's near you.

When it's about to hit your head, hold the rope.

- What does that mean? / - I get it.

We play with a soybean block instead of a try.

That's why they're soft. They're just made.

They're now becoming hard.

Because it's cold.

If the soybean block

hits your head

or if the distance between the block and your head

- is more than 15cm, you fail. / - More than 15cm?

- If it hits you... / - You shouldn't be too careful.

If the block stops at less than 15cm away from you,

we'll give you one point.

If the space in between is under 15cm.

How on earth is this game related to our nose?

You must sense the smell of the block as it falls down.

In such a short while?

In such a short while?

(That's nonsense.)

How can we smell something above our head?

(Just play the game.)

This doesn't make any sense.

Decide the order, please.

(Jongmin, Defconn, Taehyun, Siyoon, Junho)

- Hold it. / - Okay.

No, let it go.

You shouldn't get the feeling.

- Higher? / - Raise it as high as possible.

- Stop. / - Stop.

This is perfect.

- Hold it. / - Stay still.

Don't move and hold it.

We're set.

Jongmin, tell us when you're ready.

I'm ready.

- Really? / - I've done this many times.

- All right. / - You're indeed

- the Grand Award winner. / - He's experienced.

I already calculated the distance in my head.

I got the feeling of the distance.

I can feel when it's going closer.

(He's bluffing even more than before.)

- I'm sure. / - Let's start.

Aren't you going to use your nose?

(You have to use your sense after all.)

You don't need to smell?

Isn't it more about the intuition?

I can feel how far it is.

I need to imagine it being lowered.

Once I imagine the weight close to my head,

I stop.

- Will he succeed? / - Start after three counts.

- In three, two, one. / - In three, two, one.

(Let's imagine, Jongmin.)

I need to imagine it being lowered.

(Where's the fermented soybean block now?)

- And three. / - And three.

(His imagination proves to be an illusion.)

It hurts too much. We should use the tray instead.

We can't use fermented soybean blocks.

It might break our neck.

I think my neck is injured.

- He must be startled. / - Your neck got shorter.

(Fermented soybean block free falls.)

In one, two.

(He pulls out his neck.)

There you go.

- His neck is straight. / - It's harder than I thought.

(Jongmin fails.)

Here comes the soybean human.

His head is bigger than the block.

- Wait. / - The block looks better than him.

Move towards the left.

Move towards the left.

(Defconn is funny-looking.)

Soybean block is soft like jelly.

(He looks like it.)

Move slightly to the left.

- Let's start. / - What's the tempo?

- Hit it. / - It's like "hit it".

- Hit it. / - Hit it?

Drop it while you say "hit it".

- That sounds good. / - All right.

- In three, two, one. / - In three, two, one.

- In three, two, one. / - In three, two, one.

Hit it.

- In three, two, one. / - Hit it.

(What happened?)

What?

He pulled too quickly.

(He's such a coward.)

(Defconn is embarrassed.)

That was such a cowardly move.

- My goodness. / - Are you a coward?

I was too nervous.

(He was too nervous to play.)

What a coward.

I heard the sound when it hit Jongmin's head.

- I knew it. / - I thought it'd hurt.

- I'm sorry. / - Come on.

(Being too timid, Defconn fails.)

- You can do it. / - Wait a minute.

(Taehyun is up next.)

Is it positioned correctly?

(He's good at aiming.)

(It hits his head.)

- Is it correct? / - Try it again.

(Junho doesn't stop testing.)

It's correct.

Do you have a strategy?

Will you play it by faith?

I'll trust my sense of smell.

- Can you smell it? / - I'll try to smell.

Let's start.

- In three, two, one, go. / - In three, two, one, go.

(The closer the block gets,)

(the stronger it will smell.)

(Focus on the smell.)

(The fermented soybean block hits his head.)

I smelled it.

He was so close.

(Taehyun was very concentrating...)

(in trying to smell it.)

- He was so close. / - It's possible to smell it.

- You can smell it? / - Yes.

Probably you smelled something else.

(Taehyun also fails.)

- Are you ready? / - Let's start.

(Siyoon is up next.)

The tempo is important.

Are you confident?

I'll trust my sense of rhythm.

This is about sense of rhythm.

- Good luck. / - I think "one" is good.

That's too long.

- It's more like "one". / - It's "slip and bang".

(Siyoon decides on "slip and bang".)

That sounds good.

(It's not bad.)

Count to three.

In three, two, one. Go.

(Slip)

(And)

(Bang)

He stopped too quickly.

- He needed to wait. / - Is it less than 15cm?

Is it less than 15cm?

(A judge appears to measure with fairness.)

If it's more, he fails.

- It's 21cm. / - It's 21cm.

He failed.

(He's over by 6cm.)

Junho kept counting during our turns.

Junho's senses are sharp.

Excuse me, Junho.

(He gives up on sight for better smell.)

- He covered his eyes. / - Do you have superpowers?

- What's the tempo? / - Straighten the arm.

(Taehyun asks for something.)

I'll go with "soybean block".

(Junho decides on "soybean block".)

- That's a good idea. / - It's "soybean block".

"Soybean block".

(Taehyun goes somewhere.)

- It's good. / - "Soybean block".

(He gets something from the crew.)

- Go ahead. / - "Soybean block".

(He keeps repeating soybean block.)

I'll go with "soybean block".

In three, two, one.

(He drops a tray.)

"Soybean block".

It's not a tray. It's "soybean block".

(Laughing)

- Do you know what it was? / - Yes.

- You know what it was? / - Where did you get the tray?

- What? / - The crew had it.

Let's start.

- In three, two, one. Go. / - In three, two, one. Go.

(He's nervous.)

- I'm too scared to do it. / - Isn't it scary?

I know how you feel.

- Don't hesitate. / - Hurry up.

- Here I go. / - Start.

"Soybean block".

(Is that all?)

What are you doing?

Take a look above you.

Why didn't you let it fall on you?

- May I try once more? / - You can't.

Try it once more.

I got confused because of the tray.

- He gets another turn. / - Why?

He gets another turn.

- I want to try again. / - Okay.

(Don't you get it?)

- They want me to get hit. / - Right.

I need to earn one point and eat.

For more infomation >> The emotions of middle aged men [2 Days & 1 Night - Season 3 / 2017.01.29] - Duration: 15:43.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Rich Yolk & Cheese For Carbonara Risotto + Milk Soup ! 4.7kg, 6122kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 5:26.

Hey its Kinoshita Yuka (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

So, Today! tada I made a Carbonara-flavored Risotto (Eng subs by ~Aphexx~)

This was so very easy to make you can even get away with using cold rice instead of hot rice

I adore Carbonara I also love risotto as well and if you combine risotto and carbonara

like this together into one ~without a doubt I'm gonna love this ~

alrighty lets see how its made

first fry up the bacon

now add rice and water to cover then add some consomme

after a bit of cooking add some milk

once its warmed through add some powdered cheese

add salt to taste if it tastes a bit bland

then plate the dish adding yolks cheese, pepper

tadaa all done

its so packed full of cheese it looks so delish

lets see how much it weighs W/o the bowl its 3.7kg

I also have 1kg of onion and milk soup so it totals 4.7kg

ITADAKIMASU so I first want to break these yolks that are sitting in the middle here

when you mix egg yolk and cheese together it gives you that carbonara -like flavor

waaa~ this is goona be so good

lets take a bite that isn't mixed that much a very rich spoonful

looks so delish look there's even a bit of bacon in it

mmm it tastes like carbonara

so delish since I used so much cheese and milk its so very rich tasting

we also have these egg yolks adding to it as well

it was so easy to make using some simple consomme

soup is delish as well a great combination of sweet onion and creamy milk

rice porridge and risotto can make a small amount of rice look so big

and on top of that... since its so easy to make its so nice for those days when you are in a rush

these eggs make this dish so rich

(alright peeps RAW eggs ewww gross amirite? Just know that raw eggs in Japan are perfectly safe and virtually free of salmonella rest assured "she not gonna die")

I didn't have much bacon so I had to make due with just a bit ~when you wanna eat yummy things you can't cheap out on ingredients~

i should have gone out and bought some bacon

so halfway in lets try some parmesan cheese

omg it looks so delish

you can add black pepper as well

pepper add a nice flavor to a dish without really making it too spicy

well... if you add way too much it might..

unlike salt it won't overpower a dish

the cheese tastes so rich cheese is so delish

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita this carbonara-like risotto was so delish

cheese is the 'bestest' stuff ever

and wel ? O - Shi - mu - ?

I'm kind of sad I only used a tiny amount of bacon

I really wanted to add a bunch of bacon ~Bacon is legit~

I only had a few tiny bits in it today I only had 160g in my fridge..

that's right... I need a connection with a bacon distributor

it was truly easy to make and even if you make a small amount....

even people with normal stomachs can eat this

I believe a standard rice bowl full of rice would turn into a pretty big meal

parmesan cheese is pretty expensive and will cost more to make than a regular rice porridge but this tastes better than

regular rice porridge ~well rice porridge is delish as well~

all of a sudden I have a craving for rice porridge ~with umeboshi~

it was so easy to make and delish won't you all give it a try? and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video

please hit the like and subscribe buttons BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Rich Yolk & Cheese For Carbonara Risotto + Milk Soup ! 4.7kg, 6122kcal [CC Available] - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

So many Canadian Geese, and then they fly away. - Duration: 2:00.

Bob the Canadian here.

In my last video there was a lot of geese in the background.

So I thought, rather than teach English today, I would just come outside and shoot a video

for you guys of all of the geese.

I'm going to try and get closer slowly but surely.

But eventually they will fly away, so.

I'm going to try and go a little bit closer now.

About ten steps closer every time and shoot a little bit more.

See how close I can get.

There they go.

They must have seen us.

For more infomation >> So many Canadian Geese, and then they fly away. - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

#AbrahamHicks • This is how #Creation occurs • Esther Hicks #LawofAttraction Best Daily Videos Posts - Duration: 12:30.

For more infomation >> #AbrahamHicks • This is how #Creation occurs • Esther Hicks #LawofAttraction Best Daily Videos Posts - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Mom from Spain 2nd - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Dear Mom from Spain 2nd - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Баварский колбасный салат. Колбасный салат по-немецки - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Баварский колбасный салат. Колбасный салат по-немецки - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Leopalace territory from France 3rd - Duration: 0:54.

finally I was going to be by myself but

at that exact moment I felt a little bit

lost for thinking about and just like

this little fellow right here then I

started to look around sniffing here

growling there i guess i needed to mark

my territory to make my mark on this new

place where I could realize here we go

I was going to start writing this new

blank page of my life and all my

instincts were telling me that this was

going to be as exciting as I expected

and that i was going to feel great here

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét