Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 12, 2016

Youtube daily Dec 29 2016

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

LADY ALTAGRACIA

I know I asked you a very personal question.

I just want you to know that you can count on me.

I love you fully,

regardless of your past and your present.

Are you sure about that?

Yes, completely.

I asked you that time at the beach.

I've always had a feeling you were hurt at some point.

That fueled your hatred against men...

and your fear of giving yourself to me.

If anyone's raped you, I want to know.

I want to take better care of you

and love you all the more.

I want to assure you

that it's never going to happen again.

Justice will prevail.

That man must pay for his crimes.

Look at me.

Don't be afraid.

You can share your pain with me.

Trust me.

It's late.

I have to go back home.

I'm going to change.

Spray ammonium wherever there's blood.

Make sure there are no splatters.

Which one is Felipe's phone?

It's the black phone.

The yellow phone was the woman's.

Did you make sure his assistant sent a message

to the prostitute?

Yes.

Okay.

It's registered to the phone company.

We're almost ready.

I'm going to take the phones back to the room.

You arrived showing signs of hypertension, Lazaro...

but that's not what worries me the most.

Must be the weather.

I feel fine.

It's probably because we got into a fight, Doctor.

If it's my fault he's in this condition, I'll be so upset.

No.

His hands are trembling slightly

and he can't focus his vision.

They could be symptoms of something worse.

I've felt this way before.

I've felt dizzy... but look at me.

I'm still alive.

I think you're exaggerating.

It's nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, the right thing to do would be to run some tests.

We wish we could,

but Monica hasn't been able to gather up enough money yet.

She's been earning more money lately,

but she still has to buy his medications.

Well, say no more.

Lazaro's already here.

Run all the necessary tests on him.

I'll cover all the expenses.

No!

I don't want your handouts.

No, Lazaro. It's not a handout.

Everything we have now was originally yours.

Doctor.

Might I talk to you for a second?

Sure.

I ran into Jorge by sheer coincidence.

What a coincidence!

Gabino's the kind of guy

who locks himself up in the bathroom to take selfies.

He takes ten, erases five,

and puts a crazy filter on four of them.

Then he uploads the edgiest one on Facebook

and captions it, "Just chillin'."

You just happened to run into Jorge, huh?

Come on! No!

I was going to go out with some friends,

but I decided to pass by...

and invite you girls out to dance.

Why the hell would we pay to get into a club?

The mice have come out to play

now that the tomcat's out looking for a feline.

Lydia, enough joking around.

No way!

You mean your dad's not coming home tonight?

No... but that doesn't mean we're partying it up tonight.

Might I remind you

that we have to wake up early tomorrow?

Yeah, same here.

I told the boys I'd help them find a soccer field

for them to practice on.

What boys?

Some thugs we found on the street earlier.

Well, they weren't really thugs.

They were just some kids playing on the street.

Gabino didn't arrest them. He gave them a second chance.

Really?

That's really sweet of you.

Come on. Enough talking about me.

Coming!

Jorge!

Come on in.

Sure.

I brought some 40s!

Aw, yeah!

Why the long faces?

Were you girls praying?

I'm not heading into war without some ammo.

I brought you a cumbia CD, too.

Really?

Top 100 Hits?

No way!

You know, I think I'm gonna go.

No! Why are you leaving?

The party's just getting started.

How about some beer?

No, thanks.

Come on.

I don't get it.

Why isn't Monica here with her father?

She's always watching out for him.

I'm here, Doctor.

I'm practically family.

Lazaro doesn't want to burden his daughter.

She has enough to deal with as it is.

She has to work all day to pay for his meds.

There may be some cause for worry.

What do you mean, Doctor?

Lazaro's exhibiting symptoms that have nothing to do

with the exams we ran on him regarding his disabilities.

What do you mean? I don't get it.

You performed X-rays on him when I first brought him in

and he seemed just fine.

Yes, but there are diseases that don't show up on X-rays

or blood tests.

I'm ordering a brain MRI.

Why?

What kind of disease might he have?

Look, I don't want to rush to give a diagnosis

prior to receiving any test results...

but if I were Lazaro, I'd take up that lady's offer.

It's a shame your father isn't here.

I would've liked to meet him.

Yeah.

I feel sorry for him, honestly.

He's been alone his whole life.

I'm all he has.

Until that lady friend of his showed up.

But as Lydia says,

he deserves to be happy at least.

You're so pretty. I'm sure he loves you a lot.

I mean, not just 'cause you're pretty,

but because it's just you two.

What I'm getting at is,

it's tough to raise a daughter on your own.

I don't think I'd be able to.

What do you mean?

You're good with kids.

That's just when it comes to sports...

Well, I'm also a good dancer.

I'm not dancing with you.

Last time I did, you kissed me without permission.

That's right! I totally forgot.

You forgot?

I mean, I forgot about the dancing.

Not the kiss.

Right, right.

You're something else.

You see? Damn.

What?

I get stupid around you.

Well you said it, not me.

I'm not going to pay for your tests

using Altagracia's money.

I have some savings.

It's all the same.

You've only managed to save up money

because your sister pays for everything.

I don't want Altagracia's money.

Lazaro!

Altagracia's fortune was founded with your money.

It's only fair that you receive some payback

through Regina's help.

Lazaro, you welcomed me into your home

when I was just a girl.

I have very fond memories of you.

You were so generous towards me.

Yes, I remember.

You were a good girl...

but in time, I'm sure your sister poisoned you.

Please.

I beg you. Let me help.

Altagracia, my daughter,

and Aunt Yesenia are all the family I have left.

Lazaro.

Regina has shown she's trustworthy.

She's known that your daughter's in town,

yet she hasn't told anyone.

Nor will I. You have my word.

I'd also like to help your daughter.

She's family, too.

I don't need anything, Rosalba.

Thank you very much.

You may rest now.

Goodnight, ma'am.

Good night.

The guards aren't letting me go out

in my new car.

Why have a new car if I can't use it?

Oh, sweetie.

You can use it, Isabela.

But only if you go out with Diego.

That was the deal.

It's like you're trying to buy me into dating him.

I only want what's best for you.

I told you. Diego's a good kid.

He won't hurt you, unlike...

Let me guess.

Unlike all the other worthless men.

I heard what Felipe said on TV.

I care about him,

but you don't deserve to be slandered like that.

It's not fair.

Don't worry about what he said.

It's not about what you heard.

It's about what stays in your heart.

As long as you know who I am and you love me as such,

that's more than enough for me to guard myself

against Felipe's offenses.

If you want me to be at ease, you must let me protect you.

This can't wait till tomorrow, Rafael.

Tell me why you went to see Felipe.

I had to be there

to ensure that everything was done correctly.

The rest is up to them.

Rafael.

I know what Altagracia is planning

to get revenge on Felipe.

I know what she's capable of

in order to get people out of her way.

I know you know that.

We both know.

What's your point?

You shouldn't have gone to see Felipe.

Rafael, it's one thing to guard Altagracia's image,

but that's our only job.

Getting involved in her dirty work

is something completely different.

Look, Leticia.

Do you think I'd be capable of killing someone?

That's not what I meant, Rafael.

Then go to sleep. Get some rest.

We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.

Hey! Up, up, up!

We've got to wake up early tomorrow.

Mona! It's still early!

Monica's right. I'm going to bed.

Oh, come on! Wait.

One more.

Come on, girl. Stay awhile.

I'm heading out.

Would you mind seeing me out?

Who, me?

Yes... by ourselves.

Alright.

See you.

One more dance?

The truth is, I promised I wouldn't keep lying to you

as a means of getting closer to you.

Jorge had nothing to do with me coming over today.

It was my idea, not his.

Really?

Well, I kind of already knew that.

Who gets women?

You lie to them and they get mad.

You tell them the truth and they laugh at you!

I'm not laughing at you.

I just thought it was funny

you felt the need to explain the obvious.

Obvious?

You mean it's obvious I'm crazy about you?

Gabino...

Look.

I knew I was going to swing by, so I brought you a present.

Really?

Yeah. Open it.

It's gold!

It's really cute. Thanks, but...

It's 24 karat gold.

If it looks a bit worn,

it's because it belonged to my late mother.

-It was your mother's? -Yes.

No, Gabino. Hold up.

I can't accept this.

Please, Monica.

Please don't turn down a loving gift.

I don't want you feeling pressured,

but take it as a nice gesture.

-Gabino, I... -Good evening!

What's with you girls?

All women are the same.

"I don't know if he's the one."

I say, while waiting for Mr. Right,

why not spend some time with Mr. Wrong?

Don't get it twisted, you jerk!

What's wrong? I didn't even come on strong!

"I didn't even come on strong!" Are you drunk?

Don't you know what Mago's been through?

Oh, crap.

So she was the one who showed up and passed out downstairs?

She said a man had raped her.

And killed her mother.

No wonder she's so shy!

Poor girl.

She's just so cute, though!

Stop it, Jorge.

Enough, you womanizer.

Don't you dare go near Mago again.

Attorney! I see you're still standing.

It's a shame your case is still lagging behind.

The guy who shot you knew how to cover his tracks.

It's funny you didn't even catch his shadow.

Are you going to continue drilling me

with personal questions?

What do you mean by personal?

The thing is, at the hospital,

I asked him if he had a wife or lover

that might've incited the attack.

Right.

Jot this down if you want.

My favorite color is green.

I'm also an Aries.

Anything else?

Want to know my favorite soccer team?

No.

We'll place our bets later.

You know why?

In every soccer match, no matter how good,

there's only one winner.

Monica, I've got to go.

Your house was lovely and I enjoyed your company.

We had a great time together.

Thank you.

Attorney.

I didn't know... you were dating Mr. Policeman.

I also don't know who your mystery woman is.

You see?

We both have our secrets.

We're not as close as we thought.

Coming.

Coming!

LADY ALTAGRACIA

For more infomation >> La Doña | Capítulo 22 | Telemundo - Duration: 17:48.

-------------------------------------------

Rich In Love | Episode 109 | Telemundo English - Duration: 7:52.

TELEMUNDO NETWORK

RICH IN LOVE

You do know there's a big difference

between five days and ten days, right?

I know, a huge difference.

I don't know what to do with my life.

The first thing you need to do is take a pregnancy test

and then talk to Vicente.

Are you crazy?

I'll never ever set foot in a pharmacy

to buy a pregnancy test.

How embarrassing! I'd rather die!

Fine, then I'll buy it.

You have to talk to Vicente though.

What do you mean? Why?

So he can leave like every other guy does

when he finds out he's going to be a father?

Whoa! Calm down, sis.

Vicente's not going to leave. He loves you.

You do have to be at least a bit responsible

and talk to him.

Can you imagine if Dad finds out about this?

He'll kill me and then he'll kill him...

No one's going to kill anybody.

Breathe, Maria Jose.

I don't want to be an aunt yet.

You're probably just late. Come here.

-You're probably right. -Breathe.

Where could Javito be?

By this time tomorrow, I'll already be married.

He probably went to our old house.

He didn't like it here.

Do you think Stella would stop the wedding?

The house is locked up and the lights are off,

so he probably...

He fell in the sewer!

No way. She's too stubborn.

Even if you put hot sauce in her eyes, she would never.

What if the crocodile that lives under the city got him?

Every city has a giant crocodile living in the sewer.

Everybody knows that.

I don't know if I'll be able to consummate my marriage

on my wedding night.

Stella might turn into a giant crocodile.

If Javito doesn't turn up before the wedding,

by this time tomorrow

I'll be playing the harp up in heaven.

The only way she'll work up the courage is if she's drunk.

Even if I do get her drunk before the wedding,

she'll still find out the next day.

That's it!

This is why I love talking to you.

I get all these great ideas.

-Two minds are better than one. -Yep.

What are we doing tomorrow?

Getting Stella drunk!

We're so cool.

We're totally soulmates.

Poncho?

Jorge? Vicente?

Vicente!

Jorge!

Come here quick!

-What? -I heard a noise.

What?

I heard something dragging downstairs.

Be quiet.

I swear!

Go back to sleep.

What was that?

I told you.

That was Benjamin.

What? Benjamin?

Wait.

I think it could be Maria Jose's driver.

We got into a fight.

Should we go downstairs?

No, it's Lupita's dad and he wants to kill me.

Be quiet.

He's not going get his way though.

We should call 911.

-Where are you going? -Wait!

Wait, Pedrito!

Hey...

Go there.

I don't see anybody.

-Give me the bat. -Here.

Hey, this way. Follow me.

This way!

Wait!

-Get over here. -There's someone in there.

Ready?

Do we jump in and then hit him?

One... two...

Ready? Three!

-Where...? -What the...?

I think this is the infamous Paco Javo.

Let me see.

Careful!

<i> Rapunzel, Rapunzel!</i>

<i> Come out and let down</i> <i> your long hair!</i>

<i> What are you saying?</i>

<i> I'd have to put on a wig so my</i> <i> hair can reach your balcony.</i>

<i> It's not that far.</i>

<i> It's a beer.</i>

<i> A beer?</i>

<i> Want to grab</i> <i> some barbecue?</i>

<i> You should put your grill</i> <i> on your balcony.</i>

<i> I'm kidding. </i>

<i> Thank you, but my daughters</i> <i> are home.</i>

<i> I'm being a mother right now,</i> <i> not Rapunzel.</i>

<i> You're the great</i> <i> Rapunzel mother.</i>

<i> Did you hear</i> <i> that our kids are dating?</i>

<i> Yes, I did.</i> <i> Angie is very happy.</i>

<i>Jorge walks through the hallways</i> <i> singing now.</i>

<i> Listen to me talking as if</i> <i> I were a prince in a palace,</i>

<i> a prince who wants</i> <i> to climb up your hair.</i>

<i> What?</i>

<i> You're crazy to think that.</i> <i> I don't have long hair.</i>

<i> My arms are long though.</i>

<i> Reaching your neck</i> <i> is good enough for me,</i>

<i> but you have to</i> <i> give me a hand.</i>

<i>You can throw me off the balcony</i> <i> after if you want.</i>

<i> I think you've</i> <i> been drinking, right?</i>

<i> I had a love elixir and an</i> <i> aphrodisiac seafood cocktail.</i>

<i> Oh, really?</i> <i> Long braids?</i>

<i> Yes, long braids,</i> <i> very long braids.</i>

<i> You make me laugh</i> <i> so much.</i>

<i> Our chats are like therapy</i> <i> for me.</i>

TELEMUNDO PRESENTS

RICH IN LOVE

For more infomation >> Rich In Love | Episode 109 | Telemundo English - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

INCORPORATED | Season 1, Episode 5: 'We Have a Deal' | Syfy - Duration: 3:13.

- Hello... Aaron.

- Roger, it's not what you think.

- What?

that you're a skint from a 'fugee camp

who assumed a Green Zone identity?

That you've lied to every person you've ever met?

What part of what I just said is not true?

I always knew the family man thing was bullshit,

but growing up here--

with all the dose-ers and the chicken necks?

It's amazing you can eat with a knife and fork.

- I can give you what you want.

- Yeah?

- Yeah, I tell Elizabeth I'm out,

and then I convince her to give you the promotion.

- You expect me to believe you've got the juice for that?

- She's my mother-in-law.

Lauren and I are giving her her first grandchild.

- You look your wife in the face every goddamn day

and lie to her, and I'm supposed to trust you?

- You know everything, Roger.

I don't do exactly what you say, I'm done.

- Hm.

- All I need is one thing.

Get me into Arcadia.

I can't let her die in that place.

Roger...

Do we have a deal?

- Sure.

♪ ♪

[watch beeping]

- Get me into Arcadia.

I can't let her die in that place.

[grunts and wallops]

[yelling] [items clatter]

- That you've lied to every person you've ever met...

[grunts and wallops]

- I always knew the family man thing was bullshit...

[strained grunting]

- Ah!

- [strained breathing]

- Ah! Huh!

- [strained shouting]

- You're gonna destroy everything.

- [strained shouting]

- I can't let you hurt my family.

You know everything, Roger.

I don't do exactly what you say, I'm done.

All I need is one thing.

Get me into Arcadia.

I can't let her die in that place.

[dramatic percussive music]

Do we have a deal? - Sure.

- [heavy breathing]

Roger, it's not what you think.

[distressed yelling] No!

- That you've lied to every person you've ever met?

- What part of what I just said is not true?

- No! No!

For more infomation >> INCORPORATED | Season 1, Episode 5: 'We Have a Deal' | Syfy - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

El Chema | Capítulo 17 | Telemundo - Duration: 17:07.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

CHEMA

He asked you a question, Amanda.

Yes... yes!

Bravo!

You have to give me some time though.

We can get married in six months, okay?

This calls for a celebration. My house, tonight.

Everyone is invited, including you, Colonel.

Thank you very much. Cheers to the couple.

Cheers!

Alright, you, you and you are coming with me.

Everyone else, scram. Now!

Listen up, all of you go home and get a change of clothes.

We're going on a trip.

We'll meet in one hour

at Sandoval Street and International.

-Got that? -Yes, sir.

Get to it.

What's going on?

The boss is sending me away on a trip.

Did the boss also send you to live

in an apartment far away from here?

No, that was my choice.

It's better that way. Far from temptation.

Do you have it that bad for Amanda?

Mom, I'm my worst enemy. It's better this way.

I got myself another girl anyway.

She's living with me too.

Know what?

I'm going to take you to live somewhere else too.

You can be sure of that.

You don't need to take me anywhere.

I just want you to be careful, honey.

I will, Mom.

Don't worry, okay?

Anyway, give me my kiss goodbye and your blessing.

I have to get to work.

I'll see you in a couple of days.

It's okay, Mom.

Everything's going to be fine. I promise.

Alright, let go or you'll make me cry.

Okay, Mom. I've got to go.

Take care.

Ready, boss. I already picked out the men.

As soon as they get their stuff, we're leaving.

Great.

You'll be in charge of the Miami deal all on your own.

You'll get picked up where the plane lands.

Keep an eye on Robles and keep me updated

of everything he says and does.

Of course, boss. Don't worry.

I'll report constantly.

Also, thanks for making it happen with Saul.

I truly appreciate it.

You know me, always on top of things.

Good.

However, your efficiency scares me a bit.

Don't let it, boss. We're going to go really far.

You know I'm ready for this and whatever else comes our way.

Good.

I see you liked the taste of money and power,

but here's some advice.

You have to control power. Don't let power control you.

I expect you to be 100% loyal to me.

Yes, boss.

Hey, you.

Hey.

You're going to miss out on the celebration.

You should be the first to celebrate.

Isn't this what you wanted?

Saul is in love with you, sweetheart.

You're going to be very happy.

And we won't be seeing a lot of each other, so don't worry.

Take care of yourself.

They think I'm their idiot

and that they can boss me around as they please.

As far as I know, you proposed to her.

I was there.

You're with Amanda now, so let it go.

Yeah, I'm with Amanda now, and you know what?

I'm going to make her very happy.

If I find out she still has feelings for Chema though,

she'll regret ever marrying me.

I'll make her life damn miserable.

Like you have the b----.

Don't make me show you.

So you like the apartment?

I love it!

Can this be our castle?

What about you?

What about me?

These are the keys to our castle.

I'm going to give you some cash so you can furnish it.

Having to sleep on the floor in a castle sucks, you know?

Look, I'm leaving my bag here to show you

that I'm serious about us.

Does that make you happy?

I'm the happiest woman alive.

-Good. -How about you?

What about me?

Of course, I am too.

I'm going to be very happy by your side.

Damn, I love your eyes.

Well, I've got to get to work.

I'll be back in a couple of days.

Take care of our little love nest, okay?

Okay.

Be careful.

Of course. Careful is my middle name.

Things are going very well.

I'm invited to the celebration at Mr. Ricardo Almenar's,

which is also his stepmother Blanca's house.

Yep. She's attractive, isn't she?

She sure is.

- SÍ.

I like them just like her.

This is the plan.

We're going to provide protection

for Mr. Ricardo and all his people,

but that doesn't mean we're going to turn a blind eye.

I think that group of people around him are key,

Chema and that redhead who's always with him.

Don't worry about that. I'm on it.

You see the guy painting the railing?

What about him?

That's Chema Venegas' dad.

Get out of here.

I gave him a job here.

Maybe not right now, but he'll be useful to us later.

-Plenty useful. -Excellent.

See? I knew you weren't an idiot.

Good job! That's great!

How's it going, gentlemen?

Hey, Chema. Everything's almost ready.

I set them up with a railcar

so they can easily transport the guns.

There will be a truck on the other side

that will take you all to the landing strip.

Everyone's got their set of instructions.

There's no room for mistakes.

That's great then.

Heck, we're going to get along great.

Alright, this is the plan.

We're going to be going into new territory.

They're going to think we're too young and inexperienced,

but we're going to show them they're wrong.

We're going to use all those guns you're holding.

We're going into unknown territory,

so we have to protect each other.

-Got it? -Yes!

Hey, how's it going?

Let's go!

Hey.

Move it! Now!

Hey, Captain. How you doing?

Let's go.

"The best kind of attack is a surprise attack.

The best ally is the enemy

who becomes disconcerted and acts erratically."

Red, you were listening, weren't you?

No, I wasn't.

Damn it.

In other words, anybody we see, we attack immediately.

We waste no time. Got that?

Got it.

-Stop being so nervous. -Hey, man.

Good evening, gentlemen.

We're here on behalf of Mr. Ricardo Almenar Paiva.

-Welcome. -Hello, sir.

Cadena, this is Chema Venegas, the guy I told you about.

Chema Venegas...

He's pretty young, isn't he?

I was expecting a real badass. I guess we'll have to see.

Listen, kid. This is Nenito.

He's a Cuban who arrived on the Mariel boat lift.

If you think he looks like a son of a bitch,

like you all like to say, it's because he is.

And he's got an army at his command.

This is the guy we need to take out.

If we do it, then we did our job.

And that's what we came here to do,

to take him and his entire army out.

I made it clear to those c---suckers how things work.

And if they don't like it,

then we'll make picadillo out of them.

As long as none of our guys die.

We've lost four of our guys already.

We need more men

so that if the Colombians and the Mexicans attack us,

we can attack them with all we've got.

Ready.

This is Nestor Abellan, ma'am. Remember me?

Nestor?

You sound familiar, but I can't place you.

You should be able to. I'm Canario's partner.

So you want to talk to Canario?

Well, I heard he got into some trouble.

He didn't get into any trouble. He's gone missing.

Last we heard, he was at your house last night.

What's your problem?

You're not trying to pin this on me, are you?

You don't know who you're messing with,

you son of a bitch.

Have some respect.

Until he turns up, you're the only person responsible.

I sent your friends a little gift.

If he doesn't turn up, I'll have to go there in person

so you can know who I am.

If you want me to calm down, turn Cadena over to me.

Nobody threatens me, you son of a bitch.

Show up here

and you'll be greeted by a hailstorm of bullets,

you hear me, you sack of s---!

I apologize, but I'm angry right now.

Pour me a whiskey. Maybe that'll calm me down.

Those Mexicans had better respond

or the s---'s gonna hit the fan.

I said pour me a drink!

His name is Nestor Abellan and he's no lightweight.

He's a real threat and he's a badass with his gun.

So are we, aren't we?

Now hold on a second. It's not as easy as it sounds.

This is their territory.

Where are we going to do this?

Wherever he's most comfortable and feels safe

so we can surprise attack.

I just need to know where he works and where he hangs out.

We'll take care of the rest.

Excuse me, Mr. Ricardo.

You have a visitor. It's Engineer.

Tell him to come in. Make sure no one interrupts us.

Thank you. Hey, Ricardo.

How are you? Welcome.

I pictured you all covered in dirt.

I was, but I've got my men working on that.

You'll be able to use the new tunnels very soon.

As for everything else,

I heard Chema and everyone else made it to Miami.

Thank you.

Is that why you came? To tell me he made it to Miami?

The truth is I want to know what's going on.

I don't like certain things that are happening

like the army you and Chema are putting together.

I prefer peace.

People who prefer peace usually die young.

Stop worrying.

This is going to be good business.

If everything turns out as planned,

then we won't need that army.

Trust me.

That's why I sent Chema to Miami,

so he can show his teeth

and squash any threats.

Cheers to that.

Eavesdropping, are we?

No... I was following Mr. Ricardo's orders.

Is he in his office?

Yes, but he's busy right now.

Who's he with?

That's his business.

He ordered me to make sure no one bothered him,

so you should wait until later.

Fine.

And if you want to see him, do it somewhere else.

The 11th Commandment says you shall be cautious,

but I guess nobody taught you that.

Nope, I never did care to learn the Commandments.

I can tell.

Bye.

We're going to need two cars

and two drivers familiar with this city.

I don't know...

I apologize for my skepticism,

but aren't you too young to be Mr. Ricardo's head of security?

I'm sorry, but security is a new concept in Mexico.

We're not used to this like you all in Colombia are

because of years of war.

We're brave though.

Now, if it's me you have doubts about,

then let me know so we can fix that.

CHEMA

For more infomation >> El Chema | Capítulo 17 | Telemundo - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

Actor Rahman Family Photos with Wife & Daughters Pics - Duration: 5:18.

Actor Rahman Family Photos with Wife & Daughters Pics

Original Name: Rashin Rahman

Date of birth: 23 May 1967

Place of birth: Abu Dhabi

Spouse(s): Meherunnisa (m.1993)

Children: Rushda, Alisha

Relatives: AR Rahman (co-brother)

For more infomation >> Actor Rahman Family Photos with Wife & Daughters Pics - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

A TRAGIC TALE | Undertale #23 - Duration: 14:22.

well hey there my name is MystFro welcome to

nice stylish gameplay so yeah we return

back to undertale and the first I'm

going to continue on with we left also

yeah it's a poster for marathons latest

stage performance a tragic tale of two

star-crossed lovers kept apart by the

tides of great looks like it's almost

time for the performance

oh that human to be my one true love

oh my love please run away

Monstar all bids your stay

humans my

the ba

evening

it breaks my heart

they'll put you in the dungeon

your side

and then you'll die in the really

you're done today

ride right so sad it's happening cool so

sad so sad that young you are going to

the dungeon

well toodles are crap I don't know

whatever shall I do my love has been

cast away into the dungeon and dungeon

with a puzzle so desperately my paramour

will surely prayer

oh heavens have mercy the horrible

colored tilt till maze

ok each colored tile has its own

sadistic function example a green tile

sands and noise and then you must find

monster red tiles will actually wait a

second then we see this puzzle bad

hundred hundred rooms ago

that's right you remember all the rules

thank you

great then i won't waste you all time

repeating them

oh and you'd better hiring because if we

don't get our in 30 seconds

you'll be incinerated by these gentle

haha my poor love

I'm served filled with grief i can't

stop laughing

good luck darling holy crap holy crap

holy crab

what am i okay roll

uh I'm i bring this graph

oh I'm so sorry looks like you're out of

time I'm so dead aren't I

yeah come to the flames darling they're

closing in getting closer

oh my any minute now

robotic cough ring

watch out i'll save you I'm backing into

the firewall right now

oh no how could this happen followed

again by the brilliant dr. Alfie's

that's right come on Metatron give up

already

you'll never be able to do hate us not

as long as we work together your puzzles

over now go home and leave us alone

puzzle over i'll feed Starling what are

you talking about

did you forget what the green towels do

they make a sound then you have to fight

a monster

well darling that monster is me

oh crap you

well then what am I going to do

they'll yell nothing happens is this it

darling so x is that you're funny better

enter it

hey this seems bad but don't worry

there's no there's one last thing

actually i installed on your parents

whom you see that yellow button good to

the phones act menu impressive yellow

you press the yellow button the phone is

your son 19 with metal tones presence

this is it darling say goodbye

what's happening now Prezi boy

oh you defeated me how can this be

you was stronger than I thought etc ring

looks like you beat him he did a really

great job out there all thanks to you

you know thanks to you what

oh no I mean you were the one doing

everything cool i just write some silly

program for your phone

hey this might sound strange about to

can i tell you something before I'm met

you I didn't really I didn't really like

myself very much for a long time I felt

like a total screwup

like I couldn't do anything about

without ending up letting everyone down

but guiding you has made me feel a lot

better about myself so thanks for

letting me help you anyway we're almost

to the goal is just past mountain resort

come on let's finish this roof

Oh

that says a lot and lots and lots of

dialogues is there safe point somewhere

and I save someone and grow up you

hey you up the creepy alleyway on the

right for some great deals

hey okay hey I heard you're going to

call how about reading some dinner

me first yeah great thanks for treating

me over here

I know a shortcut well here we are

so your journey is almost over

you must really want to go home hey i

know the feeling but a duh

maybe sometimes it's better to take

what's given you

down here you already got food drink

friends is what you have to do really

well fit

forget it i'm reading for your kid

hey let me tell you a story so I'm a

century in snow then first right

I sit out then watch for humans it's

kind of boring

fortunately deep in the forest is this

huge look locked door

ok and it's perfect for practicing not

not objects so one day I'm knocking him

out as usual

knock on the door and say not not and

certainly from the other side i hear a

woman's voice who's there

so naturally i respond issues

this is who

this is a very bad joke then she just

hours of locked up like it's the best

judge she's heard in a hundred so I keep

them coming and she keeps laughing she's

the best audience I've ever had then up

the dozen of them she knocks and says

knock not I say who's that old lady old

lady here

oh I did not know you could yodel well

needless to say this woman was extremely

good we kept telling each other jerks

four hours eventually had to leave Paris

gets kind of cranky about his bedtime

but she told me to come by again and so

I did and I did again and again its

opinion

telling bad jokes through the door it

rolls one day I noticed she wasn't

laughing very much i asked her that I

asked her what was up then she told me

something strange if a human ever comes

from school

could you please please promise

something and it whatever them and

protect them

will you know now I hate making promises

and this woman I don't even know been

eight bucks someone who really likes

graduates has an intriguing you can't

say no to antiquity do you get what I'm

saying that promise i made you know what

would have happened if she hadn't saying

buddy you'd be dead where you stand

hey lighten up

I'm just joking it besides I haven't I

done a great job protecting I mean look

at yourself you haven't died a single

time i would say lives

hey what's that look supposed to me

am I wrong yeah well that's all

take care of yourself get someone really

cares about you

oh that own ok looks like that's it and

goes to hear the ok then so will they

came in again but I didn't want to look

like a like a mess of circuit anyways

now I'm just kind of continuing this

ok that serves our

all bulb you'll have to reserve a table

to eat here we'll also need to reserve

your chair your silverware your food

you're well that's a lot that's all

well ok it's a point well okay cool save

so now I'm in a hotel

ok that's all then I guess so thanks for

watching if you enjoyed this video

please like or subscribe stay stylish

and i will see you next time

For more infomation >> A TRAGIC TALE | Undertale #23 - Duration: 14:22.

-------------------------------------------

"Hội bạn gái" của vợ Trấn Thành khiến cánh mày râu quên lối về - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> "Hội bạn gái" của vợ Trấn Thành khiến cánh mày râu quên lối về - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Что снимала Алина Хузина в 2016 году? #YouTube - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Что снимала Алина Хузина в 2016 году? #YouTube - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Ella me tocó | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:29.

Irish writer Oscar Wilde once said...

"The one advantage of playing with fire,

is that one never even gets singed."

Hello and welcome to<i> Case Closed.</i>

Let's see what our first case is about.

Please bring out the litigants.

It's awful how the happiest day of my life

turned into the worst.

She's old enough to know what she's doing.

Stop blaming others for your mistakes.

-Good afternoon and welcome. -Good afternoon, ma'am.

Aurora, you're suing Debora and Monica.

Tell me who they are, why you're suing them,

and what you're requesting to settle this case.

Good afternoon, ma'am.

I'm here to sue these two.

-My supposed friend Debora... -Who's Debora?

Raise your hand, Debora.

...and this other girl for $6,000 for damages.

Thanks to them I was charged with disorderly conduct,

public intoxication and aggressive behavior.

As such, I had to pay $3,000.

My reputation and my public image have been ruined.

I feel awful. My record's been tarnished.

Why though? What happened?

-Let me tell you. -Okay.

My bachelorette party was a week ago.

My dear friend here planned it. Supposed friend.

She took me to a strip club.

I had never been to one before.

I don't drink. I'm not that kind of...

I'm not into that scene.

We went anyway.

She got drinks. The place was lit.

The stripper was dancing. Everything was great.

When the stripper left, she came on stage.

This one right here.

So it's mixed.

There were both male and female dancers.

Okay. Perfect.

When she started dancing, I asked her for some tips

I could surprise my husband with

on our wedding night.

You asked the stripper, right? Her.

-Exactly. -Okay.

She told me she'd only do it in a private show.

Not there.

I ignored the comment. I was like okay, fine.

We kept partying.

She left and the male stripper came back.

Out of nowhere, Debora went MIA.

When she came back, she told me she had a surprise for me.

We're drinking...

Good thing you don't drink, huh?

I know, right?

I want to make something clear. She told me I could drink.

"Tonight's your night. Enjoy.

I'll take care of everything.

Get wasted. I'll take care of you."

-Okay. -"Tonight's your night."

Perfect.

We went to a room, sat down and she started dancing.

We were having fun when suddenly,

Debora went missing again.

Out of nowhere,

the stripper got all touchy-feely.

She started touching me and putting her t--- on my face.

I was shocked.

I'd never done anything like that before in my life.

She was shaking her a--...

Those were the tips you asked her for, though.

-For your wedding night. -She never...

Let me finish.

Suddenly, her bra comes off.

She starts slapping me with her boobs.

I felt so uncomfortable.

I wanted her to show me, not to... practice on me.

She sits on my lap and starts touching me all over.

I was uncomfortable.

She should've asked me to stop, ma'am.

She was touching me so much I didn't know what to do.

I was drunk.

I'm thinking she's going to stop so I can finally leave.

Nope.

She started touching my boobs

and making her way down to my vagina.

That's when I lost it. Hello!

I've never been touched by another woman.

I stand up, tell her I'm uncomfortable and leave.

I go looking for Debora to ask her why she left me alone.

I told her how disrespectful she was

and how uncomfortable she made me feel.

"I came here to have a good time, not to be harassed."

There was no sign in that place

that said you had to let people touch you.

To my understanding, no stripper is allowed

to touch a client without their consent.

Only sensually, though.

Okay, Monica. Give me a minute.

She touched my genitals. My privates.

-Over your clothes? -Yes.

Alright.

We're arguing.

"You're not my friend. You let me down.

Look what's going on."

And that's when security came.

They tried calming me down because I was beside myself.

I told them how the stripper had touched me

and how I wanted to talk to the manager.

"I'm not happy here and I want to make a complaint."

I'm struggling with security. They're manhandling me.

I end up breaking some bottles and some other stuff.

-They saw it as aggression. -Of course.

The stripper comes out.

We start arguing with each other.

At this point, I'm beside myself.

I'm drunk for the first time in my life.

I'd never so much as had a beer.

Oh, please.

So, while all this is happening, the cops were called.

They take us in...

And where is Debora while this is all happening?

MIA. "To hell with you."

I work up the courage to call my fiance.

He's ashamed of me. Same with my in-laws.

My parents too.

My reputation and my record are tarnished.

I need your help.

I had to spend money I didn't have.

Plus the embarrassment, my reputation, my record.

I'm young. I'm only 22.

Okay. Perfect.

How do you respond?

-Good afternoon, ma'am. -Good afternoon.

I did plan everything out.

I wanted to throw her a bachelorette party

at a strip club.

Why a strip club?

I thought it'd be perfect for the occasion.

She doesn't drink, though.

She's not really into that kind of scene.

-Did you talk to her about it? -No.

I didn't tell her anything. It was a surprise.

We had fun. I know she doesn't drink.

I did tell her I'd be taking care of her.

But you didn't. I'm so disappointed.

The moment she said she wanted to learn

some moves to show her future husband, I told Monica...

What did you tell her?

I asked her if she wanted

to take my soon-to-be married friend to the back for $200.

She accepted. I went looking for Aurora.

Took her to the VIP room, left her there and left.

This was a gift. A surprise.

So you paid... And you told her...

'Cause they had talked about the tips already.

So all you did was pay and set everything up.

$200 for a lap dance.

I left because it was a gift.

I left them alone so she could do her thing.

The... you know.

I don't know what happened in there.

She left the room like a maniac.

"She touched me here and there."

I had no idea what was going on.

"Calm down. You're drunk."

Ma'am, let's say you have a friend who doesn't drink.

Would you leave her alone in a strip club

if you know she's intoxicated?

Anything could happen to her without her even knowing.

Why did you drink, then? This is all on you.

Because you told me you'd take care of me...

Why do I always get dragged into this?

You told me to have a good time. Come on.

Okay. Perfect.

Okay.

First of all, I was arrested too.

You were detained too.

I lost my job thanks to her.

How long have you been a stripper?

-Two years. -Two years?

-Yes. -Okay.

And you never had a problem before.

No, never.

I'd never had a problem before.

I have a three-year-old son, ma'am.

I can't provide for him right now

because she made me lose my job.

Okay, what happened?

Because she accused me of harassing her

when all I did was touch her like this.

Sensually.

I never grabbed her boobs or f-------- her

or anything like that.

She touched me, ma'am. She touched me.

-You were drunk. -Only sensually!

How can you remember if you were drunk?

I felt it, ma'am. She touched me.

I brought you a video I got from security.

You mean they have security cameras at the strip club

to stop people from complaining?

Let's watch the video.

Is this the day she was there?

-Of course. -Okay.

You can tell she's enjoying it.

Look at her. She even...

Look, ma'am. She's yanking my top off.

I honestly don't see any yanking.

But look.

She's touching my boobs.

I never touched her vagina like she said.

She can't do that without my consent.

Okay.

Now I see what you're taking about.

That's when I get mad and go tell Debora what happened.

I do this every day.

I can't ask my costumers if it's their first time at the club.

I can't and I don't care.

Of course not. They're there for a reason.

I only touched her sensually.

Did she, at any moment, ask you to stop dancing?

I'm asking you.

Did she ask you to stop?

No, ma'am.

She didn't say anything when I sat in her lap.

She was fine.

Now, the moment I touched her boobs she was like...

And when I touched her here... Not grabbed her.

I understand. She... I know.

She storms out of there. I took my money and left.

As I exit, I see she's causing a scene.

I wasn't going to take it.

She was making me look bad at my job without even knowing me.

Okay. Perfect.

During the dance, she even told me...

Who has witnesses? Pardon?

She kept telling me it was a pity I was getting married

because I was too young.

Hello!

This doesn't mean she can touch everyone there.

I looked it up and she's not allowed to touch me.

-Where did you look it up? -Online.

She can't touch me.

Well, that's not true. You're so wrong about that.

It's so funny when people tell me they read something online.

And about a strip club!

Please. You were at a strip club.

-I know my rights... -And in the VIP room!

I was there to see her dance. Not to be touched.

Okay.

-Who has witnesses? -I do.

Please bring him out. Okay.

Why do people do things they know nothing about?

I don't get it.

-Good afternoon. -Good afternoon, ma'am.

-Your name? -Carlos.

Carlos.

I'm the other stripper that night.

Okay.

I've been working with Monica since she started dancing.

We share the same stage.

-It's a... -Mixed...

Unisex.

I had to go to the bathroom and left her by herself.

She's extremely professional

and since they were tipping really well,

I didn't want anyone to take them.

When I come back,

I see her friends planning a private dance with her.

She was fine with it the whole time

and went to the VIP room, happy as can be.

I never saw her complaining or anything like that.

She even seemed happy

to be going to the VIP room with her friend.

Yeah, right.

I went back there to look, not to be touched.

Tell me something.

Did you touch anyone when you danced for them?

Yes, of course.

Our job is to seduce people, not to grab anything.

Caressing them and seducing them is what makes us money.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Now let me ask. Can people touch you?

Mmm... That...

No... Not our genitals.

They can touch our thighs, our bodies...

When it comes to men, our chests and abs.

Everything except our privates.

Okay.

Please bring out Dr. Lizette Sierra.

There's a lot here to which the law doesn't apply.

There are places we visit as adults...

Right, Dr. Sierra? How are you?

Good and you?

There are some places we adults go to

that have both explicit and implicit rules.

Behavior wise...

We know the type of places we go to.

Let's talk specifically about strip clubs.

Are there rules for either touching, not touching...

Over the clothes, under the clothes.

Under the socks. Inside the shoes.

-Are there such rules or not. -Yes, there are, ma'am.

It depends on the city.

Each city has different rules. Same with each strip club.

There's also strip club etiquette.

In Puerto Rico, people are allowed to touch each other

because lap dances feature some kind of friction.

Now, touching people's genitals

or going below the waist is illegal everywhere.

It happens all the time, though.

It happens.

That doesn't mean I have to be groped

every time I go to a strip club.

It's not right.

You didn't have to get a private dance, though.

That's the point.

The moment you agreed to a private lap dance,

you implicitly gave her permission to touch you.

Yes, but...

Not more than the usual graze.

Okay. Perfect.

Not more than the usual graze, but if it does happen...

You already know the kind of place you're in.

The right way to deal with it is to tell them,

"Please, don't." That's it.

That's exactly what I did.

But you made a scene because you were mad at your friend.

Besides, you went to the VIP room.

-The VIP room! -To see her.

If this would've happened outside...

But you were in the VIP room.

She never asked me if I wanted her to touch me.

I don't have to ask you anything.

It's like Juan Gabriel used to say...

"Why ask if the answer is obvious?"

You were in the VIP room of a strip club.

Are you really this naïve?

Do you live in some kind of fairytale world?

A strip club.

With all due respect, ma'am...

With all due respect, your claim is denied.

That's my ruling. Case closed!

We'll take a short break and be back with<i> Case Closed.</i>

For more infomation >> Ella me tocó | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:29.

-------------------------------------------

Game Talking Angela Little Queen Meeting Speakers - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> Game Talking Angela Little Queen Meeting Speakers - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hiệp Gà: "Nếu không vào tù, tôi làm sao bỏ được ma túy?" - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> Hiệp Gà: "Nếu không vào tù, tôi làm sao bỏ được ma túy?" - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school - Duration: 5:19.

How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school

How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school

How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school

How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school

How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school

For more infomation >> How to Make a Lock Opener Tool - life hacks school - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Toilet paper with vinegar, 7 Genius Cleaning Tricks For Your Bathroom - Duration: 4:12.

Toilet paper with vinegar, 7 Genius Cleaning Tricks For Your Bathroom: It is your turn to clean the bathroom once more and you fear the worst. You don't know what waits you there: the hair clogged drain, the toothpaste explosion, or is it the mysterious ceiling stain. no matter it's, we tend to got seven tips to require care of it currently. 1. If you're all concerning natural improvement strategies, brew a extremely robust batch of black tea. Add 3 bags in eight ounce glass. Use it to wash glass or mirror in your bathroom. rework the tea into a sprig bottle and rather than using a towel, try using newspaper. Apply a skinny coat of tea leaf and place the newspaper to figure on your dirtiest mirrors within the house. For best results 2 or additional applications is also necessary. 2. nobody likes scrub within the shower however it's have to be compelled to be done. it's most likely long due . If you wish to tackle that soap scum and nasty grime, get yourself a dish wand and fill it with half vinegar and half liquid. it's fast and simple and might even be accomplished whereas showering. 3. If you're trying to get rid of those hard water stains from your fixtures, all you progressing to would like may be a lemon and a few effort. The acid within the lemon breaks down the hard water and it's easy on your hands. So, there aren't any harsh chemicals required. If you have got got more durable stains then you'll attempt wrapping washcloths round the affected space and soaking them with distilled white vinegar. Let it sit for concerning half-hour before you'll take away the rack. Here may be a professional tip: you'll get associate degree previous toothbrush and find to the hard-to-reach areas yet. simply launder the fixture once you are done and watch it shine like new. 4. Is your dispenser or toothbrush holder trying pretty nasty? it's one in all the most neglected things in your bathroom. Here may be a fast trick most of the people don't even consider: try agitated it in your dishwasher next time you are doing a load. it'll do all the diligence for you. you would possibly be shocked at the number of grime that builds up. 5. Next time you clean your bathroom attempt using vinegar. it's eco-friendly method that kills bacteria, germs, mold, and lime deposits. begin by giving your bathroom associate degree higher Decker and pour a bunch of vinegar into the highest valve. currently go ahead and move to the rim of the bathroom and clean that with vinegar yet. Next, soak some tissue paper up with vinegar and stuff it on the within rim of the bathroom and permit it to take a seat for many minutes whereas you pour vinegar into the bowl and clean with the bowl scrubber. Then take away the bathroom paper associate degreed scrub the within of the rim with an previous toothbrush before finally flushing. 6. one in all the most common sources of nastiness and smells within the bathroom is your bathroom brush, however it goes unobserved. the most effective thanks to handle it's to pour some type of general-purpose cleaner at all-time low of the holder, like Pine sols, bleaches, etc. simply check that to prime it off each currently and so to stay your brush nice and sparkly clean. 7. If you have got a washer or drier in your rest room, you ought to grasp that clogged drier vents value thousands of house fires annually, however it's one in all those things that may be simply avoided. So, whereas you're doing all of your rest room improvement duty bust out the vacuum and find yourself a towel roll over to your vacuum hose. currently you'll get to any or all those arduous reaching places. This very extends the vacuum uptake power and you'll get obviate all that further lint that may one day cause a fire.

For more infomation >> Toilet paper with vinegar, 7 Genius Cleaning Tricks For Your Bathroom - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

НЕ ДЕТСКИЕ ПРИКОЛЫ ЛУЧШИЕ ЗА ДЕКАБРЬ №39 | Vines vs Coub / #Приколы - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> НЕ ДЕТСКИЕ ПРИКОЛЫ ЛУЧШИЕ ЗА ДЕКАБРЬ №39 | Vines vs Coub / #Приколы - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Mera Pati Mujy Khri Kar Kai Chodta Hai Mast Story In Urdu & Hindi Sachi Khaina - Duration: 5:25.

subscribe

please subscribe our channel

Mera Pati Mujy Khri Kar Kai Chodta Hai Mast Story In Urdu & Hindi Sachi Khaina

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét