Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Youtube daily Jan 1 2017

Over the next 7 days,

you have to travel form Delhi to Dharamshala,

without your dad's money.

My leg got burned, Ranjeet!

Hold it this way! Do it like this!

If you put too much pressure,

then the bottle will explode.

I need a clock,

so that I can know that it's fairly timed.

After making it myself, I realized that it takes time

and it's, like actually a difficult job.

Eating that food was a different experience,

like, I realized the value of cooking one's own food.

So I was feeling quite happy, and...

I was walking down the lane and then I see

a small mirror hanging from the trunk of a tree.

Hello, mister!

What are you doing?

Hi! It was quite...uh...

different for me, like, I went there and I saw

that they were sitting in front of the tree shaving,

and also giving a haircut.

I was like, "Wow buddy! This system is really nice."

Like, enjoy roadside activities

as well as get your shave and haircut done.

You should try this...

Try this? Me? - Yes!

How will you give me a trial?

The trial can be in any form you wish for...

You will cut my hair really short...

Why will I do that?

What's your name?

My name? S Kumar!

How many people come to you daily...?

There is no guaranteed average as such...

But I was having fun,

and at that time, who comes?

None other than...ETM...

- Uncle! - Yes?

Beware of her,

she can make people lose their hair early. *hindi figure of speech*

She can only do that to someone who has hair,

I, on the other hand, am already bald.

What are you saying, Sanjay?!

No problem! You keep spreading the joy!

- And you, come with me! - Let's go! See you!

The moment I start having a good time,

he always comes to interrupt, for some reason.

He will always come around when I am feeling good

just to spoil my fun and...

to give me bad news and I don't know what all.

So what did you eat? Flatbreads?

Flatbreads with home-made butter. - Hmm...

Then I had curry with sweet rice... - Hmm!

And vegetables with lentil soup.

- Wow!! - Wow...

I wish you were there to taste it.

That means, you at least spent 80 rupees on your meal.

- More than that! - Give it then!

- What? - 80 rupees!

- What do you mean? - Oh yes! Sorry I forgot,

this is the free meal that was promised to you.

This is not the free meal,

they offered the food to me!

They didn't offer it to you,

we asked them to give it to you.

Now we are even!

So let me tell you about the next location,

your end location for the day is Hoshiarpur,

Yes. - But your next task will be on the way...

You are becoming over smart,

you make me perform the redemption task

but I never receive the reward.

First you told me that you will give me chocolates,

and you didn't give them!

Then I was told that I will get a free meal,

didn't get that either! What is this!

We ate your free meal?

Hey! But it was supposed to be free... - You ate it!

And you got it for free!

- Okay! Cool! - Is that okay?

- Now be quiet! - I am so used to this!

Your next task is at,

Sant Baba Bhag Singh Gurudwara,

Jabbar Road,

Near Sant Baba Bhag Singh University.

All the best!

Thank you!

And on the way,

like, when I started from there

to go to the next location... - Bye!

So what do I see on my way?

Something that...happened to me on day 1!

Samosas! A man was selling samosas,

I was like,

"Now I can make samosas with my eyes closed."

I saw him,

and I don't know what happened to me,

but I just felt the need...

that I should, you know, maybe help him out,

and just sell his samosas.

I told him also...

And I started selling them at 10 rupees,

20 rupees

and a crowd started gathering around

and... I mean, the whole

batch of samosas that he had

fried and made,

I managed to sell all of them! Thank you!

I felt really good, like really

that...you know, I was able to do something for someone else.

In fact, in the end I was auctioning them...

He has won this samosa...

Who want this samosa in 50 rupees? Who wants it in 100?

And people actually bought them!

A round of applause!

There is no better feeling than

knowing you are actually helping someone

and that they are appreciating you back,

and you feel you have done something.

So that was really nice

and I moved on from there.

And...then I got a ride

with a Rickshaw driver.

One after another, I

was experiencing a lot of good things.

Like, I think I was just attracting all positivity...

one after the other.

How much do you earn in a day?

In a day how much could it be?

About 200-250 rupees, per day.

Isn't it difficult?

It is difficult, but what can we do?

I earn, as much as I can.

As I was saying,

I really like your strength of will.

After talking to you...

He is just riding a rickshaw all day long

in the sun

and even if he is not earning much, he is happy.

He is like, "I am happy with my life, and

I am this way, and I am happy."

Because I liked you so much,

Whatever it is, you will need it in these 7 days.

- No, please take it. - No madam! I won't take it!

- It is no problem! Let it be! - Please take it! Please!

Thank you so much, mister! Thank you!

Wait a minute! Oh shit!

I have no money on me now!

But...I don't know,

I guess, I didn't particularly have a problem with that,

since I felt that man was really positive.

I have nothing,

My 100 rupees is over...I have nothing now,

and, I don't know...

Let's see what happens now, because...

even if I need the money later,

there is nothing I can do.

Mister, one second!

Stop at the side!

Mister!

Mister!

I want to go to Hoshiarpur!

I tried so much, like...

The bus conductor was, like...

He was so bad!

Like, I asked him for a lift

and he said no, outrightly!

Please!

He ran away! Kept saying, let's go let's go!

Then went away! And...

after that it was like a hunt for me,

because I kept searching...

The locals didn't know where this place was,

so how was I going to to find out.

This Baba Bagh Singh...

Whoever I asked, "Go here!

Go there! Go here!

Where is this Sant Baba Bagh Singh University?

That is on this side.

- From here? - Okay!

Thank you!

Sant Baba Bagh Singh University...

aa...Sant Baba Bagh Singh Gurudwara...

No idea! Don't know where this is...

Jabbar Road?

I don't know, I am new here!

No! I don't know!

Sant Baba Bagh Singh Gurudwara?

You should go a little ahead and check... - Ahead?

- Yes, ahead! - Okay! Thank you!

I just kept walking I had no option,

And...after walking! Walking! Walking!

It was a really long distance for me to walk.

By the time I reached, it was too late.

The sun had set and ETM was again like,

"You're late!"

Welcome to Sant Baba Bagh Singh Gurudwara, - Okay!

This will be your last task for the day

and it's going to be really special.

- Special? - Yes!

Go inside right now,

so that we can get the task started.

- We don't have time! - Okay! Great!

- All the best! - Thank you!

I was given an outfit,

And it was a long thing, and...

The turban was tied on my head.

That was really nice!

I came back and suddenly the whole scenario had changed.

What do I see?

Like, all these people are fighting with swords,

Someone is doing something!

Someone is fighting with sticks!

I mean, swords are being swung around,

Left! Right!

What is going on, like...?

After seeing that, I was like,

"Oh my God!"

like, seriously I got scared,

because...umm...

I don't know if I will be able to do this

like how am I supposed to fight with swords,

and do all of that? I have no training in that!

What is your name, child?

It's Vikramjeet Singh!

Vikramjeet Singh!

- How old are you? - 10!

You are 10 years old!

How long have you been training for? - I year!

You have been training for a year?

You are really cute!

Our lioness is here!

Niharika! Welcome!

You saw what's happening here,

how do you feel about it?

My heartbeat was getting faster... - Aah!

Because I was feeling a little scared!

I am scared after watching them, obviously!

A lot of swords, and...

things are there in their hand,

and I feel like I am going to get hit.

No no! Don't worry!

We won't, for the time being, hit you with real swords,

since we still need to shoot a few more episodes with you.

If this was the last episode,

it would have been a different story!

This is a very special task for you. - Okay...

Because this is your

win back Ossum Body Mist Task. - Okay!

If you win this task,

then your Ossum Body Mist, which we had taken from you,

can be won back.

With this,

the one happiness in your life,

which is given to you after every redemption task,

will be returned to you,

and this time it's going to be really special,

I can tell you that! Okay?

Now let me tell you about this task...

For now, all I want is the happiness of being alive...

For me like...

that is enough.

Don't worry! Your life,

and the happiness in it

are both safe.

You just need to perform this task with your heart in it,

and win!

I was hurt also, and...

I had got first aid, but...

still I was like, "Again they are going to

make me do something dangerous."

So first I would like to invite Mr Vikramjeet.

Come!

Vikramjeet,

this is our lioness and your student.

In the next 15 minutes, you need to teach her... - Okay!

3 moves! The 3 basic moves!

You need to teach her that!

And your opponent will be Simran,

Gursimran Kaur!

Come in front!

This is Gursimran Kaur,

needless to say, she is the champion here.

And with her,

you need to play a best of 3 match...

after your training.

If you win this task

then you get Ossum Body Mist

and happiness in your life!

All the best! Let's start the training?

Go. Touch his feet!

Go go!

I had to play Gatka against her, and

she was my opponent,

she is so experienced and she is such a pro at it!

I was given the training, of course

how much can you train in 15 minutes

I don't know myself,

this can only happen on Beg Borrow Steal.

Vikram trained me, and taught me, like

there were a lot of moves and

he taught me, that you are supposed to fold this here!

Left hand! Right hand!

It was very technical

and I was trying to learn all of that.

1! 2! 3!

3! 4! 5!

How to do it! I was getting a little confused

in between all the moves,

but somehow I was managing.

Before I could learn everything,

ETM just pops in again. - Hey, hey, hey, stop stop!

It has been enough time! It has been enough time!

Training over, sir!

So the stage is set,

as we know, this match is going to be

best of 3!

That means, there will be 3 rounds,

and any one player has to win at least 2 rounds.

To win this match,

each round will last for 2 minutes,

as in, 120 seconds

and the first round is going to start now.

So all the best!

Play well!

I got hurt a lot!

Here! There! Everywhere!

I was getting hit by the stick all over,

like, it's not like there was any protection,

only one pad in my left hand.

I was getting really exhausted during the first round,

I didn't understand what was happening.

I was really lost!

And frankly, I was feeling scared!

I also touched her with my sword!

- You need to do it properly... - Yes, okay! I understand!

Okay! Okay! End of round 1!

Let's ask the referee what the score is,

- Who has scored how much? - 1 point for her!

She has scored 1 point.

She has scored 0 points.

That means, Simran won the first round.

So when I started,

she just won the last round like that!

Before I knew it,

the round was over and she had won.

And I was like, "Wake up, Niharika! Wake up!

What are you doing? Like...

You know, come on! You can do this!"

Come on! Let's start the second round!

When the second round started, then...

I just... I was just fighting blindly.

I couldn't even understand

what I was doing

or about the point system, or the score system.

I could just hear voices,

"1 point! 2 point!"

Okay! Okay!

Second round is over,

and now let's ask the referee

what the score for this round is?

It's 5-2!

5 points for her?

And 2 points for her?

That means Niharika has won this round!

I won the round and that increased my hopes

and that was my Ossum moment!

Because now I was like,

"Okay Niharika! You can do this!"

So now we have a decider on the cards.

The final match is going to begin,

and the one who wins this round,

will also win this match!

All the best!

It may look easy,

but it really wasn't while I was doing it.

How those 2 minutes passed,

is something only I will understand!

Last 15 seconds!

Somehow by fighting my way through, I...

For one second I thought,

that I am going to be thrown out of the ring...

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

Okay! Okay!

This round is over,

and with this

so is our match.

Let's find out what the score for this decider is,

who won this round, as well as this match? Sir, please tell!

5 and 5... it's a draw!

She scored 5 points? So did she? - Yes, sir!

That means, this decider

and this match is a draw!

There is no clear result!

But still we would like to ask the referee

what they thought about the match? Did she play well?

She was really good for a first timer...

She was really good for a first timer?

So what did you think Simran?

So as a competitor,

just after 15 minutes of training,

- she played well? - She played really well!

Really well?

Being a beginner,

my skills were really good and I coped with it really well

and I managed really well.

So I was really happy, you know

that people appreciated me.

So according to you she gave her best,

and according to you, she played really well.

So okay then!

Considering everything,

you get your Ossum Body Mist back.

Even our hearts melt sometimes!

- Good job! - Okay!

Thank you! Thank you everyone!

Thank you so much!

I felt really nice about that,

and I think, after seeing all the appreciation,

ETM also had to agree.

You change your clothes...

Let's meet in Hoshiarpur,

which is today's end location.

And yes, since this was a redemption task,

and since we have a big heart

we will also give you a redemption gift!

Yes!

Do you want to know what it is?

What is it?

At your place,

whose cooking do you love the most?

- Mumma! - Mumma's cooking?

So the food made by your Mom,

in a tiffin is waiting for you!

Are you serious?

Am I ever kidding?

A lot of times, but...

When? Where? How?

You want to do "how?"

or do you want to go and eat?

- Eat! Eat! Eat! - Eat? So go and eat!

Eat, and don't ask where it came from!

- Okay! - Let's go!

- Will meet in Hoshiarpur! - Okay!

Thank you very much, sir! Thank you very much!

Thank you so much!

So after that I finally left from there...

Thank you so much!

I said bye to everyone...

I really loved that the people appreciated me there...

See you!

After leaving from there...aa...

my...aa...

final destination for the day,

I started walking towards it, which is Hoshiarpur!

I can't see any people around...

all I see is an empty road...

Do you know, Ranjeet?

I am so tired.

I am really tired,

and every night I have to sleep outside,

and I am not liking it at all.

Aah!

Lift!

Finally one car comes, and...

I just literally got in the middle of the road,

I was like, "I will somehow have to stop this car no matter what!"

Mister...what do you say...? Can you drop me till Hoshiarpur?

What are you doing here?

I had started from Delhi...

I need to reach Himachal.

Can you drop me till Hoshiarpur?

My cameraman will also come with me.

I told him, but... I don't have anywhere to go, mister!

So he said, "Okay! I will drop you."

Then he is like, "Okay okay! Let me click a photo!"

He took a photograph of my crew

and I don't know, he wanted some proof or something,

so that if something happens later he could show that photo, or something?

He just clicked the photo, and finally he said,

"Okay! I will drop you."

Mr. Pritam Singh, Thank you so much for giving me a lift!

I had been standing there for so long, and...

I couldn't see any cars passing by

and the few that did pass by they they were going by so fast!

Madam, the thing is that everyone is so scared,

do you understand what I am trying to say?

But...please understand how scared I was,

at night...at such a late hour I have to ask for lifts, and...

I understand! We always try to help someone in need.

Hmm...

- That's good... - Anyone can do anything at night,

I also have a sister.

Thank you so much!

Okay! Thank you, sir! Sat Sri Akal!

Okay! Sat Sri Akal!

Thank you!

I got down from his car

and then I didn't know what I had to do next,

because...aa...

all I was told was, "Meet us in Hoshiarpur!"

and I am just there, I don't have a place to arrange for myself.

Just look at this! I am getting goosebumps!

Like, I am feeling so cold

and there is no place where I can stay the night, nearby.

Night time! - Mumma!

No lift! No person! No vehicle!

I can't see anything anywhere,

I am just walking on deserted streets...

I am feeling really cold...

and I am not able to find any place to stay tonight.

I am not even kidding,

but every night there is this one time,

when I say to myself, "That's it! Enough is enough!

That I am just going to sit here and not go anywhere.

Like, they can do whatever they want!"

I am not going anywhere.

Make me talk to someone in the crew, right now!

Make me talk, right now!

Think for yourself,

I have been out all day,

I am doing the tasks, doing the challenges,

keep walking asking for lifts!

I mean, they could have arranged something for the night!

Don't you think so? Like really!

At the very least! At least!

That's the least you can do!

And I just kept my bag there, And I was like,

"I'll just keep waiting, I can't walk now."

Hello! - Hi Niharika!

I was told you wanted to speak to me? What happened?

What do you mean, "what happened?"

It's like, the middle of the night, I have been walking like crazy.

I have completed my tasks.

I should be like, Rewarded properly for it!

This is a challenge!

You have accepted that challenge!

Now it's time to live up to it!

Yes, of course!

But I can't see anything, anywhere,

I just keep walking, hoping something would come,

and ETM said that, "Come to this hotel!"

and I was like, "I can't come,

there is no car, or anything here!"

and he is telling me, "No! Walk and come!"

How far is it?

Ranjeet with tell you how far it is.

Should I send a taxi for you?

Bye!

Fine!

What are you doing?

Tongs for the hair!

Party dress!

Oh la la!

You are going to sell these 3 things!

What?

I don't want to sell these things!

Why should I sell my own stuff?

Do you want to go to Dharamshala?

Correct! Right?

Hello. - Does anyone want heels here?

How much? - Only 1000 rupees!

No! No! No!

You can touch and see it...

Material has very good. - We will touch it,

but won't buy it for this much.

How much will you give me for it?

We will give 100 rupees!

What? These heels for 100 rupees?

He is just riding a rickshaw all day long in the sun

and even if he is not earning much, he is happy.

He is like, "I am happy with my life, and.

Because I liked you so much,

this is for you... - Whatever it is, you will need it in these 7 days.

No, please take it. - No madam! I won't take it!

Please take it.

It is no problem! Let it be! - Please take it! Please!

Thank you so much, mister! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Beg Borrow Steal Ep 9 | SPREADING MAGIC! - Duration: 20:55.

-------------------------------------------

Thousands gather for 34th annual First Night celebration - Duration: 2:20.

BURLINGTON'S

CHURCH STREET

IS JIVEN WITH

EXCITMENT.....1S

T NIGHT

FESTIVITES HAVE

BEEN GOING AN

ALLLLL DAY.

NBC5'S HELENA

BAT-A-PAG-LIA IS

LIVE THERE NOW.

HELENA YOU

MUST BE HAVING

SO MUCH FUN!

WHAT ARE THE

CROWDS LIKE

NOW?

.

YES WELL

CHURCH STREET

HAS BEEN

PACKED WITH

PEOPLE FROM

ALL OVER THE

COUNTRY

TONIGHT FOR

THIS YEARS

FIRST NIGHT

CELEBRATION --

ORGANIZERS

CALL IT, A SAFE,

AND FAMILY

FRIENDLY WAY TO

RING IN THE NEW

YEAR.

AN END OF YEAR

CELEBRATION --

DRAWING

PEOPLE FROM

NEAR AND FAR

FOR 34 YEARS...

thousands upon

thousands upon

thousands.This

event is one of the

premiere events in

this city every single

year

BURLINGTON'S

ANNUAL FIRST

NIGHT FESTIVAL

OF THE ARTS -- A

WAY TO RING IN

THE NEW YEAR --

WITH SOMETHING

FOR EVERYONE

it's just a great way

to spend the last

day of the year,

surrounded by all

these people, being

im Burlington the

weather's perfect

for it.

THE FULL DAY

EVENT FEATURES

SHOWS, MUSIC,

GAMES AND

DANCING --

ENTERTAINMENT

THAT, FOR SOME,

HELPS START

2017 ON A

POSTIVE NOTE...

weird year, right, to

put it politely, but it

feels kind of

appropriate that I've

ended up as the

statue of liberty

right now...

AND AS NIGHT

TIME

APPROACHED --

PEOPLE

FLOODED

CHURCH STREET

TO WATCH A

TRADITIONAL

DANCING

DRAGONS

PARADE --

THIS IS THE

BIGGEST PARADE

IN QUITE A FEW

YEARS...THERE

ARE SEVEN

DANCING

COLORFUL

DRAGONS LED BY

A SALSA

PERCUSSIONIST.

It's a great way to

celebrate with the

entire family across

the generations.

ALL EVENTS

WERE

ACCESSIBLE ON

SATURDAY BY

PURCHASING A

FIRST NIGHT

BUTTON --

MANY SAY FIRST

NIGHT IS A SAFER

-- MORE FAMILY

FOCUSED WAY TO

SPEND THE NEW

YEAR.

ONE THAT SOME

HOPE IS BETTER

THAN THE LAST --

READY TO FACE

IT HEAD ON...

ORGANIZERS

SAY THIS HAS

BEEN THE

LARGEST FIRST

NIGHT

CELEBRATION TO

DATE -- AND

ALTHOUGH IT'S

OVER YOU CAN

BET EVERYONE

WILL STILL BE

OUT HERE

CELEBRATING

WHEN THE

CLOCK STRIKES

12 TONIGHT.

REPORTING LIVE

IN BURLINGTON

TONIGHT...

IF YOU PLAN ON

For more infomation >> Thousands gather for 34th annual First Night celebration - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Trademark Goals in Football - Duration: 5:16.

Subscribe Us :)

For more infomation >> Top 10 Trademark Goals in Football - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

The Milk + Red Bull+ Coca Cola Experiment - Duration: 1:28.

we got some coca cola and we got some red bull red bull and we got some milk right here in this cup

lets jump in

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét