Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily May 28 2017

Someone gets a new drink and another round of toasting starts up again.

I nervously go from person to person trying not to spill my wine, trying to make eye contact,

and just in general trying not to look too nervous about the whole thing as I go.

Hey everyone! I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad.

As I mentioned in my awkward cheek kisses video, there are many things here in Germany

that I have really gotten used to and even gotten quite good at doing.

But like the double cheek kiss thing, toasting here in Germany is something that after 7

years of living here, I'm still pretty awkward at.

For one, here in Germany it's considered bad luck not to look people directly in the

eyes when you clink glasses with them.

In fact they say that not doing this could get you 7 years of bad sex.

But I'm just over here trying not to spill my wine all over the table.

I'm not always the most graceful person in the world.

In fact, I can be downright clumsy a lot of the time.

And so when I have a delicate little wine glass in my hand, especially when I'm trying

to hold it pinched between my fingers like you're apparently supposed to do for some reason.

I don't know why, because this feels like a very top-heavy situation to me with all the

liquid in here.

So I need all the concentration that I can muster zeroed in on my own glass as I move

it through the air and then gently, oh so gently, tap it against someone else's glass.

But alas, I know that in Germany it's customary to make eye contact, so what I usually end

up doing is, like, half looking at the person, but then, sort of, darting my eyes back and

forth between their gaze and my glass, their gaze and my glass, and I'm guessing that

in the end I just sort of end up looking anxious or scared as I try my best to

toast glasses with them.

In addition to all of that though, in the U.S., what I'm used to is only toasting

glasses one time at the beginning of a meal when everyone gets their first drink, and

sometimes not even then.

In my experience we toast glasses in the U.S. only if it's some sort of special occasion.

A girl's night out, a birthday party, anniversary, some sort of holiday.

But if I'm just having lunch with a couple of friends or I'm meeting a friend at a

casual restaurant, we're not dressed up, we're just ordering sodas, we're probably not

going to toast glasses.

Not even once at the beginning.

While in Germany it's been my experience that clinking glasses happens at most meals

that I have with my friends, whether it's out to eat at a fancy restaurant or just meeting

up at a casual bar-restaurant around the corner, or even just eating a relaxed meal at home.

And I've also learned that toasting glasses can happen not once, not twice, not three

times, but an infinite number of times during a meal or a night out in Germany.

For example, if someone finishes their drink and then gets a new one, well then everyone

toasts glasses all over again.

Or if a certain special song gets played at Oktoberfest, which they seem to do every time

I turn around, then everyone has to toast their glasses again.

And by everyone, I mean everyone.

That's another difference I've noticed.

In the U.S. if you're sitting six people around a table, and you all get your drinks

at the beginning, it's a special night, someone says, "Cheers!" and raises their

glass towards the center, everyone else would probably just kind of pick up their glass

and come in toward the center.

You might not technically end up meeting everyone's glass with your own.

It's often just one big symbolic toasting.

If there's someone at the other end of the table that you really wanted to toast glasses

with, but you just couldn't reach, then you might do this move: the silent

glass lift and nod.

In Germany, everyone clinks glasses with everyone else.

Most of the time. But sometimes not.

And that is where Awkward Dana strikes again.

Sometimes at even bigger events, of like 15 people or more, sometimes just one section

of the table over here will start toasting, and not the other half over here.

But somehow I end up getting caught right in the middle, and I don't know if I'm

part of the toasting side or the non-toasting side.

So I just sit there, again, totally awkward, waiting to see if anyone is going to invite

me into the toast or not.

It is so embarrassing to admit this out loud.

So my question for you is: What is the custom of toasting glasses where you live and are

you awkward at this too, or is it just me?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

And of course, as always, I hope you will also enjoy the bloopers that are coming up next.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

So! So!

See if I can talk and hold a wine glass at the same time.

Okay, I got the wine.

It is a lot more embarrassing to admit this out loud than I thought it was going to be.

And I've also learned that toasting glassens...glassens. - Glassens?

For more infomation >> AWKWARD AMERICAN!! Clinking Glasses in Germany & USA - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Tubelight Actors Salary 2017 - celebrities lifestyle - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Tubelight Actors Salary 2017 - celebrities lifestyle - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

THE CLASSIC MINESWEEPER IN WINDOWS, NOW FOR ANDROID - Duration: 2:10.

Hello everyone and welcome to a new tutorial Ebm Computers

I'm going to teach a

Smartphone application for our good

It really is a game that is the famous

Minesweeper we've all used in the

older versions of Windows

So now we have a version for

well I go to smartphones and smartphone will go to play store here

I have him here minesweeper then you

I say install and

we wait

to install this version

equal to the windows and

well already be

I give open and

principle and will therefore start dating

Minesweeper here aa size

our Smartphone and as you know as we go

pricking and the goal is to release the

greater number of squares without touching

a pump well if you give here again

restart and here I have to options

because I have difficulty size

it was full screen or the like

It is not easy

no fault for even more well

featured video here if liked

I can give you might like

subscribe to my channel already know down there

where it says signing up if you will be

informed of the video or videos that I upload

daily you can follow me on networks

social and web pages Ebm

computer and attic Ebm

any comments or suggestions or

request I put it under

I answer all very well thank you very much

and even video tomorrow

For more infomation >> THE CLASSIC MINESWEEPER IN WINDOWS, NOW FOR ANDROID - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

MINIMA, REPRODUCTOR ELEGANTE, UNA ALTERNATIVA A PLAY MUSIC - Duration: 2:50.

Hello everyone and welcome

a new computer tutorial Ebm

I'll teach you a

music player for our

smartphone that may be an option

quite valid the famous play music

I'm going in

for my smartphone and I'm going to

play store and I'll download this

minimum program is called the good

has is that it takes up very little and has

very convenient features is ready

Of reproduction

albums etc. and also

we can see the covers

the disc itself is so then

an option as I have said before

quite valid to replace the play

While music is already installed it

I open it and here directly

as we already he begins to

I have the sound play

removed by rights

Copyright and if I'm moving because I have

folders albums

genre artists

even as I have lists

Reproduction of all kinds

You are leaving the option of all music

it directly and we see that I get

music and I have on my smartphone

then we would see that I have the button

Play to start playing

is very

easy in that respect I have for him

albums I have for you could go in there

we'll see how different I

I have folders albums'll have it

a choice of equalizer still

It is developed then as

and it is not available

As you can see down to the bottom

You could scroll through songs

It is more or less the entire program

You see very simple to use and that

any time you can download

for mostly for phones

they are a little older and not

well until

featured video here if liked

it can give the like can be

subscribe to my channel so they'll be

informed of the videos we went up to

daily and also follow me on networks

social, you know any comments or

suggestion or request they put me

under which I answer things very well

thank you very much and until tomorrow video

For more infomation >> MINIMA, REPRODUCTOR ELEGANTE, UNA ALTERNATIVA A PLAY MUSIC - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Get ready! India's own GPS set to hit the market early next year - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> Get ready! India's own GPS set to hit the market early next year - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Turn yourself into a hero Rescue My Baby Panda: The jungle is a tangled a Fox by avoiding all traps. - Duration: 5:12.

Turn yourself into a hero Rescue My Baby Panda: The jungle is a tangled a Fox by avoiding all traps

For more infomation >> Turn yourself into a hero Rescue My Baby Panda: The jungle is a tangled a Fox by avoiding all traps. - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Testing Troopers with Tenacity and Various Comps - Duration: 10:02.

Please check the description to see the Troopers' Tenacity

For more infomation >> Testing Troopers with Tenacity and Various Comps - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Dear Maya official trailer news || Manisha Koirala | Madiha Imam | Shreya Chaudhary - Duration: 1:16.

Dear Maya official trailer news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét