Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily May 29 2017

Welcome to a new

Ebm tutorial computer today is not

I'll teach a program for our

smartphone that their role is to

give us much information as possible

Hardware our smartphone

technical level is eternal and so

know all

possibilities for our Smartphone

internet and let us

let's go to our

smartphone we're going to go to this

my device program that is in the

store play well we installed

It is very small

barely 1 meg to

and serves

for all Smartphone models

open and press

automatically here and we will come out

which is a bq, model,

plate bearing the serial number

see the resolution as the most common

then we will have

here

to share and here we have other

as the operating system

lollipop 5.0, cpu

the processor model leading to

which you are now using processor

battery since the same type of battery

If the battery health is good

internal memory and

external memory networks have theme

network that also tells us that

It is connected at this moment sensors

which have as from rotation

to others we have here as

GPS and then we have some things

more like options that tells us that

has wifi have GPS and some things

the

applications you have installed

see also there and then

and finally system applications

because we will have an option that is

about us

just how good it does is

say the program model

version of the program as well

here the video of this program

my device that I find very useful if you

I liked can give is like

They can subscribe to my channel

low where it says so they will subscribe

be informed of the video or videos

We climbed every day I can follow in

social networks and websites

EBM computer and Garret EBM

any comments or suggestions or

request put me under I

I answer all very well thank you very much

and even video tomorrow

For more infomation >> ANALYZE THE HARDWARE OF YOUR SMARTPHONE, WITH MY DEVICE - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

EDIT PHOTOS FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET WITH PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM - Duration: 3:29.

Hello everyone and welcome to a new

Ebm computer tutorial today in the

Photoshopearte session well today I

teaching application photoshop

but we can use from the tablet

or from the smartphone which is the

photoshop lightroom for these

dispositives

I'll either go for my smartphone and

I'm going to play store to install

Here is ek

photoshop lightroom and give install

It makes me think images that I'll be able

edit is then usually a

just as we had in the

computers that allows us to make a

top editions

Once you have gone through photoshop

as it so

We begin to run is

large are almost 60 meg and then with

data and that we will almost 100

then we would need a space

majo on the phone quite well there

installing and would already be there and

is beginning and we have the adobe photoshop

lightroom that tells us it's good that

We can share images we can

I've tried to edit from the

smartphone and from a tablet is

since obviously more comfortable

then the first thing we're going to

do is add some pictures I

come here where they put more

and there I'll choose some photos

have out there simply because

frame and then I go and editing

and I have

then it is as simple as going

marking each photo and go looking at the

I would filters

for example put them

in black and white

choosing the option

black and white I have also

automatic jumping as a little

for example here I have size options

ratio of free portion of the state

then it would also here

of colors

creative colors

I choose very easily

it could have applied that filter

well then it will also power is

upload photos to the cloud would already be

a payment option and I will

here have an option as to

changes there

copy save in gallery

slide show

the going will go like a

Powerpoint

happening one after another to see them

well as far the

video today with this app

our smartphone or tablet I think

quite useful if they liked me

They can give like can subscribe to

I already know canal below where it says

subscribe so they will be informed

the video or videos that got daily

you can follow me on social networks

on the websites of Ebm computer

and the attic of Ebm any

comments or suggestions or requests me

They put it under and I answer all

very well thank you very much and even video

in the morning

For more infomation >> EDIT PHOTOS FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET WITH PHOTOSHOP LIGHTROOM - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

COURSE OF EXCEL 2016 FROM ZERO, LESSON 34,TRANSLATION OF FUNCTIONS TO VARIOUS LANGUAGES - Duration: 2:31.

Hello everyone and welcome to a new

Computer tutorial with Ebm

34 lesson course excel 2016

from scratch well today will not be a

lesson as above but they

I will teach a resource that I use

Internet comes in handy when

for example-law I have to use exce

another language

sometimes I happened to go for a

course somewhere and Excel this

English and while you are driving a

sometimes little English formula

You do not know how it is like the

then name this site is very

either because the translation makes us almost

any language formulas or functions

Activity

internet link will leave the

video description

then it is very easy because

Example spanish and here I come

and I have Spanish

English is normally not

we know

English then as seen here leaving me

Spanish and English and leave me here

I have different languages ​​for example

French again all

Ranging from the language

we have starting to English

then as you see it is very comfortable because

then simply ctrl + F

We can do a search for example

I want to search function

payment

and go out the payment options

interest which is what we saw the other

for example regular payment day etc.

well as far tutorial

today with this very useful resource as you see

If they liked me they can give like

you can subscribe to my channel already know

and so they go under

to be informed of the video or videos

We climbed every day I can follow in

social networks and websites

computer and Garret Ebm Ebm

any comments or suggestions or

request put me under I

I answer all very well thank you very much

and even video tomorrow

For more infomation >> COURSE OF EXCEL 2016 FROM ZERO, LESSON 34,TRANSLATION OF FUNCTIONS TO VARIOUS LANGUAGES - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Meat Packing District | Greenwich Village | New York - Duration: 2:30.

We're in the middle of the Meatpacking District here,

which runs from Gansevoort, just down there,

up to 14th Street and then right out to the Hudson River.

But originally, it was a Native American trading area here.

Then it became a Dutch tobacco plantation

and then farmland for the British.

Back in those days, the Hudson River was much closer.

It ran all the way up to Washington Street

just a block away here.

And then, in the 19th century, they extended the shoreline

out into the Hudson.

The railroad came in.

By the early 1900s, they created an underground

cooling system here.

That enabled them to create a variety of factories dealing

with meat like slaughterhouses and packing plants -

hence the name, Meatpacking District.

[music]

In the 1960s and 1970s, the meatpacking businesses

pretty much died out, mainly because of container shipping,

supermarkets, and refrigerated trucks.

And into this then, sort of uninhabited industrial area

came the BDSM community, and they opened up several clubs here.

Right behind me in that building there at 835 Washington

used to be the Mineshaft, and you could go in there

and explore a maze of rooms of various apparatus and dungeons.

And then over on Hudson, you've had a few other famous ones

like the wonderfully named, "Manhole".

Then there was also the Vault, where celebrities

and regular people alike would go,

get naked, and give each other a good spanking.

[music]

Unfortunately, with the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s,

and gentrification, of course, the BDSM community

went the same way as the Meatpacking District and

where you could get a good spanking back in the day.

Today, you can get a chocolate brownie instead.

For more infomation >> Meat Packing District | Greenwich Village | New York - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cận Cảnh Những Vụ Nổ Bom Kinh Hoàng Nhất Thế giới - Chuyện Lạ Đời - Duration: 6:39.

xin chao

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét