Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily May 29 2017

Hello and welcome to the Holistics video demonstration on how to setup your own cloud database, upload

your data and create your first Holistics report, all in a matter of minutes!

At Holistics, we do believe that anyone can unlock the power stored in their data, so

we're here to help you to take control of your digital business insights.

One challenge many people face when trying to go digital and get more out of their data,

is the problem of setting up a database online, in the cloud.

I'll give you an example.

So let's say I'm in the marketing team of an e-commerce startup, and I'd like to

use the cool features in Holistics to take my marketing data sitting in a csv spreadsheet

like the one I have here and combine it with other data sources in my company, to make

better decisions about my marketing campaigns.

In this video, we'll show you how easy it is to do that, by using the really affordable

Google Cloud Platform to set up a MySQL database, upload some data, and create your very first

report on Holistics.

And just to keep things fun, I'm going to show you exactly how long all this takes,

by completing all these steps before the timer hits zero!

So let's bring the timer up… and let's go!

First you're going to need to sign-up for a Google Cloud account on the Google Cloud

website.

This comes with a free trial and credits.

The two products we'll be using are Google Cloud SQL and Google Cloud Storage.

I'll let you read more about these products yourself on the Google Cloud page, but if

this is your first time creating an online database, give yourselves a pat on the back,

because you're about to take what may be one of the most significant steps in your

digital business life, and it's going to surprise you how effortless this can be.

So let's pull up the console on the Google Cloud page, and pull up the side-bar menu,

and pull up 'SQL', under 'Storage'.

So we're going to create an instance on Google Cloud SQL.

Holistics is able to accept both MySQL or PostgreSQL databases, but let's use MySQL

for this demo.

And let's choose the second generation.

So name the instance as you wish, it can be any name you like such as "mysql-holistics-clouddb".

And choose a region that's close to where you are.

And for the purpose of the marketing dataset that we are using, we only need a really small

instance, so let's select the smallest option, which also has the lowest charges which should

barely put a dent in your free credits.

We can use the default settings for the rest of the page.

And set a root password.

And now for authorized networks, we need to whitelist the Holistics IP addresses, to allow

the Holistics platform to query the data we will be storing in the cloud database.

So go to the Holistics software page, go to data sources, click '+ New Data Source',

and take the IP addresses placed here.

For these networks, a name is optional, all we need are the IP addresses.

And now we have all the details we need, let's create the instance.

Now this will take a while, so kickback and relax, while I make us time travel...

Now!

And welcome to the future!

Now that the instance is created, we will create a user account, which will allow the

Holistics platform to connect with the Google Cloud SQL database later.

So we go to 'Access Control', select 'Users', and we create a user account.

Remember these details, because we'll need it later to connect the Holistics platform

to the database.

Alright, and the next thing to do is to create a database inside this instance.

Let's name it something we can easily remember, such as "marketing".

And we can leave the settings as default, and we create this.

Alright, so now let's find a way to import the marketing data from the spreadsheet table

into our newly created database.

As you can see here, there are two ways to do this.

One way is to use a CSV file directly, but to do this you would have to first type out

SQL code to define your database table to read the CSV, but since this video is about

the simplest way to get your data onto your cloud database, I'm going to show you how

to convert your CSV file into a SQL file, and import that instead.

There are several tools out there that can do this, but I've found SQLizer to be a

really clean and effective tool for doing so.

All we have to do is to pull up the CSV file that we just used, specify the database type

which is a MySQL database, mention if it has a header row which the CSV does, and the database

table name, we can leave it as the file name.

And let's convert the file.

And there we go!

We have a SQL text file converted from CSV.

So store this somewhere where you can easily access, because we're going to need this again.

And now, for Google Cloud SQL to be able to find the SQL file that we just created, we're

going to have to create a bucket in the Google Cloud Storage system to store this file.

As you can see, if we browse here, no buckets can be found yet.

So once again, pull up the side-bar menu, and now go to 'Storage'.

Select 'Create bucket', and let's call this something like "my-holistics-cloud-db-bucket",

and for storage class, regional should be fine, and let's create this.

And now we're ready to upload the SQL file that we created.

And now the SQL file is in the bucket.

So we go back to 'SQL' page, and now, when we choose to import, we can see the bucket,

along with the SQL text file that we created.

We have to specify the database that it will be imported into, so remember the database

name that we created earlier, and use this.

And we have successfully uploaded the data into our database!

So now that we have the data inside the database, as long as the instance is running, you'll

have your data online anytime you need!

If you're building an app, you can even link this up with the database that we've

created here, depending on whether it's MySQL or PostgreSQL compatible.

So for the final step, we'll now connect the cloud database to the Holistics platform.

This will allow us to automate the building of operational reports and dashboards across

several sources of data, to be able to get a complete digital view of what's taking

place in the business.

So we go to 'Data Sources' in the Holistics software page, we add a new data source.

Let's call this "ecommerce-marketing".

Database type is MySQL.

And for the Host address, we'll need to go back to the instance page and choose the

IPv4 address here, under the 'Overview' section.

Take that, and put it inside the Host address.

For the Port entry we can leave that empty.

And the Database Name was the database name that we created inside the instance, so remember

this.

For the Username, if you can't remember what it was, this was the user that we created

under 'Access Control'.

And now that we've put in all the details that we need, let's test the connection.

And the test connection is successful!

So now let's try connecting this.

And there you go!

The database is connected.

You can now tell your friends that you know how to set up and operate a cloud database!

So let's go ahead and create the first report.

So remember the marketing dataset that we put into the cloud?

It'll be interesting to create a chart of how the different ad groups in the marketing

campaigns are performing, so let's try and make a column chart of that.

We can call it "Marketing Adgroup Performance".

We'll need a simple SQL query to be able to build this, and I've already written

out the SQL code before, so let's take this and put this here.

Remember to specify the database, which is the "ecommerce-marketing" database that

we created.

And now, let's run this.

And there we go!

The query has run.

So now let's try building a visualization of this.

You select the 'Column' chart, and now, we are able to visualize the performance of

the different ad groups in terms of impressions and clicks.

We click 'Save Report', and there you go, you've just created your first Holistics

report!

Awesome.

Now wasn't this quicker than you thought it'd be?

I know.

You're welcome!

So now let's put the timer down.

This pretty much covers our demonstration of how to go from spinning up a Google Cloud

database and upload your data, to make your first Holistics report.

You can then build up your dashboard and reports, and can even set email schedules

to send out the dashboard or report on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to the members of

your team that will need this.

You can also use the 'Data Transforms' and 'Data Imports' modules under Data

Preparation, to be able to connect other data sources from your company, such as data sitting

in Google Spreadsheets, Google Drive, or database tables in other SQL databases, and import

this into the Google Cloud SQL database that we just created.

But that's a topic for another time!

So if you no longer need the Google Cloud database that we created, remember to delete

your Google Cloud instance to be able to stop any billing charges.

And that's it!

Thanks for watching, I hope you found this useful so please do get in touch with us,

because we'd love to hear from you and see if our team can help you with your business

intelligence needs.

From the Holistics team, we'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Create a Google Cloud Database and Your First Holistics Report in 15 minutes! - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors for kids with animation by Chupakids #6 Spongebob squarepants Learn Colors - Duration: 1:44.

Learn colors for kids by Chupakids

For more infomation >> Learn colors for kids with animation by Chupakids #6 Spongebob squarepants Learn Colors - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kahin to hogi woh (Jaane tu ya Jaane na) Violin cover with notes - Duration: 5:14.

Audio Has been muted in this Section because of copyright Notices. Jump to 0:37. In order to listen to this part of the audio too. Download the song from soundcloud (link is in the description)

Audio Has been muted in this Section because of copyright Notices. Jump to 2:25. In order to listen to this part of the audio too. Download the song from soundcloud (link is in the description)

For more infomation >> Kahin to hogi woh (Jaane tu ya Jaane na) Violin cover with notes - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Animals Cartoons for Children - Dog and Bone - Dogs Cartoons for Children - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Funny Animals Cartoons for Children - Dog and Bone - Dogs Cartoons for Children - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

How I Reacted to Being DXed with EDS : Part 2 (1/2) #ThisIsMyEDS [CC] - Duration: 12:15.

Hello, hello!

It is May, it is EDS Awareness Month and this is Part 2 of #ThisIsMyEDS...

Where we will be discussing uh, diagnosis and medical environments.

How long did diagnosis/self-diagnosis take?

When and how were you ultimately diagnosed?

[SIGH] If it were possible for me to be diagnosed at birth then it took doctors 26 years to

figure it out, but as for when I started actively seeking diagnosis, and eventually learning

about EDS and asking to be tested only to be dismissed and laughed at um...

Ha, that process took me about 3 years, uh, and I pretty much knew I had EDS a full year before I was

officially diagnosed, which I only got because of the privilege of having enough money to be tested for it.

Ultimately I was by a geneticist via a chromosome blood test, where they found three chromosome

variants, one of them being COL5A1 which is classical Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.

What was your emotional reaction when you were diagnosed or self-diagnosed?

It was sort of anti-climatic, um, kind of like - kind of felt like when you're

arguing with somebody and you..

I'm a Leo so sometimes my temper goes a little awry and um, like you could be screaming,

screaming, fighting, pushing, and then finally the person says, "You're right."...

and then you want to keep going then it just kinda, it feels like you were a blazing fire and someone just

[SNAPS] put you out.

I had gotten so used to fighting in doctor's spaces, to leaving the doctor's spaces with

no answers, um... .

And it just stunned me.

My geneticist sort of mentioned it and kept going but I stopped hearing her, I had to

interrupt her and say "Wait… so it's official.

I have EDS?"

and she said, "Oh, yes, yes, definitely, you for sure have Ehlers-Danlos

Syndrome" and from there my reaction was just like, "...Now what?"

She said what was great about the diagnosis was that it didn't really mean anything

and that I would likely have a long life...

Which... mm, kind of bothered me because that was either her sugar-coating it, um, or she

didn't realize how bad EDS can get no matter which type you have.

She was partially correct, it is possible to have EDS and live a relatively normal life

with just occasional pains, occasional injuries, so infrequent that it doesn't seem abnormal

or something that you need to look into, eh--that was pretty much my life up until I turned 23,

[GROAN] and then my feet collapsed, and my knees got weak, and my SI joint went all out of

wack, and my joints all over my body basically felt like Jenga pieces that were just falling apart

all over the place.

And that, I feel is actually somewhere in the middle of all the possible things that

can happen in time with EDS.

EDS has taken away a lot of my physical abilities um, and made me sick on a daily basis; battling

dizziness and nausea, fatigue, sleep disorders, um, fainting spells, uh, difficulty breathing,

heart weakness/tachycardia, uh, and of course, chronic pain, however, I'm surviving currently without

professional help which is a privilege I don't take lightly.

To be in that place where I can live, I can survive...

I...

...know that more than likely I will wake up tomorrow morning without the aid of doctors

or medicine.

Not everyone can say that.

Not everyone with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome can say that.

I don't know for how long I'll be able to say that but that's where I'm at right now.

Would I benefit from medicine and treatment?

Hell yeah!

If I could manage my pain, my fatigue, my sleep disorders, my dysautonomia and my tachycardia

issues my life would look a lot different than it does right now, but none of those

things are going to kill me tonight, so…

I can survive it.

That's the name of the game.

I think most people within the EDS community-- among our inside jokes about how doctors just don't

get it, um, have seen how bad EDS can get uh, just from communicating and watching one another.

We've seen how people can die because by the hands of EDS because EDS CAUSED specific

complications that lead to death; whether it's a burst blood vessel, internal bleeding,

an aneurysm, um, a heart complication, maybe your lungs give up...

One person specifically, their neck had become so hypermobile that even the slightest gesture...

they were at risk of causing themselves paralysis or death by a form of decapitation, so they

were bedbound, um, absolutely unable to move.

Then, of course, some conditions are manageable, um, but if you don't have economic access

or access at all to medical care, those things can be fatal as well.

It's a wide spectrum, I told you all.

EDS can be very mild, to the point you don't even notice anything is wrong but it

can also be very severe, and mild can become severe because EDS is degenerative and the

general consensus is that the older you get the worse your health becomes.

That's the truth I wish I heard, I know probably a lot of people wouldn't want to

hear that when they first get told that they have EDS but, um, I really would rather that

than perpetuate this idea that EDS is a harmless condition, because it isn't.

When did you first start experiencing symptoms?

and When did you acknowledge that they were symptoms?

I guess mild symptoms since I was little, around age one the doctors noticed I was walking

bow-legged, around age 5 or 6, I was sitting in front of the television and randomly my

eyes went cross and got stuck that way and I had double vision for quite some time,

age 13 I was dealing with chronic back pain that was so bad that I would instinctively slam

my back into the floor just trying desperately to get some relief, local anesthesia would

not work for me at the dentist's office, I had fainting scares after showers and baths,

and no, so far I will not give up hot baths because those are one of the only things that

give me even the mildest form of pain relief.

I just have to fight my body wanting to faint every time.

Though I was never alarmingly hypermobile, doing splits or putting my feet behind my

head or anything like that; um, it was always in my fingers most of the time and my knees

bending backwards, uh, and these were hard things to notice as abnormal.

Being able to touch my palms to the ground was like the ONE impressive thing

that I could do in P.E!

And who knew, right?

It's a symptom! AND I constantly got comments about how incredibly soft my skin was by anyone

who made contact and yup, that's a symptom too.

I didn't know and had no way of knowing that these were all symptoms until I had to

become my own health advocate and fight to seek diagnosis after several doctors [EXHALE]

they told me there nothing was wrong with me.

So not until I guess I was 24?

Did I start seeing my symptoms for what they were and started learning and noticing more,

like my flat feet, my hammer-toes, my struggles with local anesthesia, my tachycardia, my pulmonary

issues, um, all of which was just once upon a time called "anxiety" um, until I learned

more about it, my vision problems, my hearing loss, uh, the list goes on.

[OUTRO MUSIC]

For more infomation >> How I Reacted to Being DXed with EDS : Part 2 (1/2) #ThisIsMyEDS [CC] - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 RV Living - 2 step to remove RV black tank odors forever - Duration: 4:03.

in this video I will show you in two

simple steps how to rid your RV of that

annoying toilet smell forever and we're

starting right now...

What's going on YouTube? Aron here with 3tailsRV.com

If you are new here you should consider

subscribing to this channel and clicking

that Bell icon because we are dedicated

to helping you with your RV we provide

you with RV accessory reviews simple DIY

projects and tips and tricks just like

this one at any point during this video

you can check out the show notes in the

description below where we'll have links

to all the different products that we

talked about in today's video and before

I forget we would like to set a goal of

100 likes for this video and with your

help we can achieve this goal and now on

with today's topic it happens to

everyone who owns an RV sooner or later

one day you'll step into your RV and the

smell from the toilet almost knocks you

out what an incredible smell you discovered

You don't have to tolerate this problem in fact

I can show you in two ways to eliminate it

quickly and easily forever if you want

to learn how to do just that then watch

this video all the way to the end step 1

over the last couple of years Lori and I

have tried everything including many

different holding tank treatments

specifically designed for RVs we finally

came across a simple solution called the

Gio method this is a homemade cleaning

technique that has been around in the RV

community since the early 80s this is a

formula made up of two items that you

can find easily in any big-box store

Calgon water softener and Dawn dish soap

the original formula blue detergent

once you have emptied and flushed and

reclose your black water valve here's

what you do simply add one cup of Calgon

and 1 cup of dawn to your toilet bowl

and fill it up with water and flush it

down then add 3 gallons of water and

flush it down this gives you a great

starting base of clean and fresh

smelling water leaves in there and so

you're ready to clean out your tanks and

repeat the process we have used this

method for the last couple of years and

Laurie and I both swear by it for step

two we are going to be replacing the

existing vent caps with 360 siphons this

will permanently solve any order

problems these vent caps eliminate

orders from your holding tanks exhaust

them out to the roof fence before they

have a chance to invade your RV living

space by creating an up trap that draws

the odors out of the holding tanks and

up the stack bikes speeds up the waste

breakdown of RV waste and can be

installed in less than 20 minutes

providing a permanent one time

maintenance-free application that will

work for years to come for more

information on installing check out the

video bile of my RV in the description

below dealing with RV black tanks is

definitely one of the more unpleasant

areas of using your RV but the comfort

and privacy of having a toilet on board

can afford you and your family is one of

the biggest advantages of having an RV

these two simple steps should result in

a complete and permanent absence of

obnoxious orders in your RV and give you

use of comfort and enjoyment and now for

the question of the day do you use the

geo method if not what do you add to

your black tanks the answer is that you

leave might help others watching this

video so please leave your stories and

comments in the section below we hope

that you found this video helpful in

some way and if you know someone that

would benefit from watching this video

make sure that you share this video with

them if you want more RV related tips

and tricks to help you with your own RV

and want to learn how to do some simple

DIY projects and other creative stuff

then make sure you hit that subscribe

button somewhere on this page so you can

get more videos like this in the future

thank you so much for watching and as

always live simple live free and enjoy

the ride and we'll see you next time

For more infomation >> 🔴 RV Living - 2 step to remove RV black tank odors forever - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

[Karaoke]Lk Mưa Phi Trường , Con Gái Bây Giờ | Minh Tuyết Johnny Dũng , Tú Quyên Hay Nhất 2017 - Duration: 14:12.

For more infomation >> [Karaoke]Lk Mưa Phi Trường , Con Gái Bây Giờ | Minh Tuyết Johnny Dũng , Tú Quyên Hay Nhất 2017 - Duration: 14:12.

-------------------------------------------

Baa Baa Black Sheep Collection of Funny Songs Nursery Rhymes For kids - Duration: 11:45.

baa baa black sheep have you any wool

yes sir yes sir three bags full one for

my master one for my Dame one for the

little boys will be standard

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall Humpty

Dumpty had a great fall all the king's

horses and all the king's men couldn't

put Humpty together again rain rain go

away come again another day

bang bang watch the same rain rain go

away hum happy birthday to you happy

birthday to you happy birthday dear

friend happy birthday to you

we go together and now you decide

anything a bit about the zio little

brother your uncle Jack I don't work for

the UM twinkle twinkle little star how I

wonder what you are up above the world

so high like a diamond in the sky

eeny meeny miny moe catch a tiger by the

toe if it hollers let it go eeny meeny

miny moe do you know the muffin man the

muffin man the muffin man do you know a

man who likes to sing with me hand

well oh he loves to sing that let's sing

at lunch

sing at my school in assessing that

margin like the scene with me

you

we go ahead upon a I love them and I

gotta go elsewhere bullshit over their

Stern we're going over on the other

house on one potato two potatoes three

potatoes four five potatoes six potatoes

seven potatoes more eight potatoes nine

potato Stan potatoes all one two three

four five six seven eight nine ten

animal body bag body bag that around

batty bat batty bear touch the ground

body bag body bag

jump up high buddy buddy right that's

the sky yeah it'll be my music and the

step and way the girls behind me a qubit

you spider crab underwater Salvage now

came the rain and washed the spider out

out came the Sun and reach deep sea

beaches spider if my body spout again

mommy finger mommy

we will some device come round and round

round and round round and round the

wheels on the bus go round and round all

through the town the motor on the bus

goes zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom zoom

zoom zoom

the motor on the bus goes zoom zoom zoom

go to the town on the bus goes

beep-beep-beep beep-beep-beep

beep-beep-beep the horn on the bus goes

beep-beep-beep

oh to town the people on the bus go up

and down up and down up and down the

people on the bus go up and down to town

the wheels on the bus go round and round

round and round round and round the

wheels on the bus go round and round all

through the town

he's fully had a dolly who was sick sick

sick

sushi hold for the doctor to be queen

weak weak dollar easy Ratatat yeah you

get a dolly and he shook each time and

straight nice unable to shrink to beg

you wrote a paper for if you feel feel

I'll be back in the morning yes area we

will gotta go yeah yeah you gotta be a

bit about this yeah yeah we're uh Patti

LaBelle Joanna

Joannie journée Papa eating sugar no

papa telling lies

open your mouth Humpty Dumpty had a

great fall all the king's horses and all

the king's men couldn't put Humpty

together again huh it should be too

spider crab underwater salvage nothing

to read and wash the spider out out came

the Sun and dried up all the rain it

should be a spider crab bad spot again -

lets go swimming one day over the hills

and far away mommy got said quack quack

quack quack but only four let's go away

we go away we go go johny johny Papa

eating sugar no papa telling lies

open your mouth

mooom compared your singing school

daniels head east a local place honey

girl glad your city hey happy birthday

to you happy birthday to you happy

birthday me friend

happy birthday to you do you think a

nice guy now I wonder what you want

up above the world so high like a

diamond in the sky

daddy finger daddy finger where are you

here I am Here I am how do you do mommy

finger mommy finger where are you here I

am Here I am how do you do brother

finger brother finger where are you here

I am Here I am how do you do sister

finger sister finger where are you here

I am Here I am how do you do baby finger

baby finger where are you

CB e RG h RG k l m n o p q r s t u rate

ever you each ng

you

finger daddy finger where are you Here I

am Here I am I miss you mommy finger

mommy finger where are you

Here I am Here I am I love you brother

finger brother finger where are you

Here I am Here I am I missed you sister

finger sister finger where are you

Here I am Here I am I love you baby

finger baby finger where are you

Here I am Here I am I love you

For more infomation >> Baa Baa Black Sheep Collection of Funny Songs Nursery Rhymes For kids - Duration: 11:45.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО такое КАЛИСТЕНИКА? Тренировка с собственным весом для НАЧИНАЮЩИХ (Street Workout) #GymFit INFO - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> ЧТО такое КАЛИСТЕНИКА? Тренировка с собственным весом для НАЧИНАЮЩИХ (Street Workout) #GymFit INFO - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

আমাদের মাঝেই ছদ্মবেশে ভিনগ্রহীরা | সতর্ক থাকলে আপনিও বুঝতে পারবেন - Duration: 2:56.

Welcome to bd secret news.In this channel you will get bangladesh news 24, all bangla news, bangla tv news, bangladesh tv news, bangladesh news live, youtube bangla news live, bangla tv news live, bangla news today 2016, bd news paper, live bangla tv news, bangla news tv live, bangla news, bangla news paper, bangla news 24, bangla news today, bangla news live, bangla news online, today bangla news, bangla news bd, bd news 24, bangladesh latest news, bangla tv online, live tv news, bangla live tv news,binodon news,dhallywood news,tahhywood news,bollywood news,etc

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét