Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily Oct 28 2017

Bingo! That must be some jumbo nightmare he just had.

Okay, do it now. Start the enzyme extraction.

Sir, negative on drill penetration.

Damn it, drill 'im harder! Give 'im full RPMs!

Come on, Holeman! Come on!

Should I neutralize?

No, I can't do anything with goop. Come on!

All right, put 'im to sleep.

It's not stopping 'im!

Ready room, send in our containment team.

Non-lethals only. I repeat, non-lethals only.

I must have a sample of 'im.

Sir!

- Jesus! - Hit 'im with the foam.

Deploy containment foam.

Talbot, talk to me.

Under control, general. I'll let you know if we need you.

Unacceptable. Unseat your asses down here immediately.

I want a full-court evacuation now. I'm shutting you down.

Lockdown.

- Didn't you hear what the general said? - I said "lockdown"!

Clear! I need a sample of 'im!

Take it easy there, buddy.

This might give you a bit of a sting here, Bruce.

- Fall back! Fall back! - Clear your weapon! Clear it!

Gimme the M2. So long, big boy.

Clear!

Lockdown the entire facility immediately.

Target's still moving... towards blue level.

Evacuate the main hall.

Send in backup, heavy weapons. Issue general quarters.

Set firing lines left and right!

Heavy weapons, go, go, go!

Contamination, sir. System readings are redline.

Data's on backup power supply.

Incoming!

- Shut down all power to the main hall. - Sir?

Show 'im the way out. We'll fight 'im outside.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét