Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily Oct 29 2017

I'm definitely not a perfect mom or a model mom, but I can say that I always try

to put a healthy body image forward towards them and treat them love and respect.

Loving yourself is a journey, not a destination and I think it's important to reiterate that.

I was abused by my father verbally and physically pretty much my whole life.

My mom was abused by him as well.

My mom and my dad separated when I was younger, and then she started dating someone and he

wasn't the best guy.

When my brother and I were away visiting my dad one summer, my mom's fiancé at the time

shot my mom in the head twice, and left her in the bathtub while he went to work.

My mom was in a drug-induced coma for a month.

Those weeks were a blur.

She did wake up.

I was bullied because of my weight.

People started making fun of me because my mom was in a wheelchair.

They would leave me death threats at my house, in my mailbox.

When I was being bullied, it sometimes did feel like I had nowhere to go and no one to

talk to.

Once the bullying got really bad at school, my mom decided to pull me out of school, so

I got my GED and I left.

I went to Alabama to live with my dad, and when I got there, I realized that he had quite

an explosive temper.

He would yell at me about basically being fat.

My dad told me that I would never amount to anything.

When you grow up with people talking to you like that your entire life, I think it's important

to set boundaries with people in your life.

That's why I no longer have a relationship with him, because he didn't treat me the way

that I deserved to be treated.

Sometimes I look back and wonder how the heck I did it and how I'm sitting here.

Having a child definitely gave me the push to be here and to make something of myself.

As a model, sometimes I'm constantly defined by my body, but life got better for me because

I stopped caring what people thought.

I 100% am conscious when I'm talking to my children to not put my own feelings on to

them, especially as a child of abuse -- they say that sometimes you abuse.

When I look back at everything that has happened to me in my life, I feel incredible proud

to be sitting here.

To have the life that I have, to have a partner who loves and supports me. If we're just a

little kinder to ourselves and we remember that like, things happen and life happens,

but we need to just take a step back and sometimes breathe, I feel like things would be so much

easier for all of us.

I'm Tess Holliday, I'm 32, and I am beautiful.

For more infomation >> Tess Holliday - I Am Beautiful | Episode 7 | Cosmopolitan - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine Train Scene | The Wolverine (2013) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:01.

What happened to you?

We get off here. Let's go.

For more infomation >> Wolverine Train Scene | The Wolverine (2013) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Wild Cards - Falling Down (feat. James Delaney) - Duration: 3:29.

Feel like I'm drunk when I'm sober

You've been turning me inside out

Know that I've lost my composure

It's like I've been stuck in a blackout

Long night cold sweat I'm shaking

High time low points you take me

Missed calls long texts I'm slipping

Away too deep I've drifted

I feel a change in me lately

I'm all worked up when you're not around

You might think that I'm crazy

But I can't see straight when I'm falling down

No I can't see straight when I'm falling down

Oooh

No I can't see straight when I'm falling down

Oooh

No I can't see straight when I'm falling down

Lost in a love hangover

Every day you've been sticking around

Wishing that I could hold ya

But I'm thinking you'd turn me down

Long night cold sweat I'm shaking

High time low points you take me

Missed calls long texts I'm slipping

Away too deep I'm drifting

I feel a change in me lately

I'm all worked up when you're not around

You might think that I'm crazy

but I can't see straight when I'm falling down

No I can't see straight when I'm falling down

Oooh

No I can't see straight when I'm falling down

Oooh

No I can't see straight when I'm falling down

When I'm falling down

When I'm falling down

When I'm falling down

For more infomation >> Wild Cards - Falling Down (feat. James Delaney) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khakan Abbasi ride on Turkish T129 ATAK Military Helicopter - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Pakistani Prime Minister Shahid Khakan Abbasi ride on Turkish T129 ATAK Military Helicopter - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Bhojo Gobindo ( ভজ গোবিন্দ ) 29 October Full Episode | Bhojo Gobindo New Episode Star Jalsha - Duration: 3:09.

Bhojo Gobindo ( ভজ গোবিন্দ ) 29 October Full Episode

Bhojo Gobindo New Episode Star Jalsha

SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel to get more videos.

Like, comment & must share this video.

For more infomation >> Bhojo Gobindo ( ভজ গোবিন্দ ) 29 October Full Episode | Bhojo Gobindo New Episode Star Jalsha - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

كيف تركيب الوشاح في ماين كرافت الجوال - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> كيف تركيب الوشاح في ماين كرافت الجوال - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

NieR:Automata #48 - Obserwatorki [Napisy PL] [18+] (Ścieżka C) - Duration: 56:23.

For more infomation >> NieR:Automata #48 - Obserwatorki [Napisy PL] [18+] (Ścieżka C) - Duration: 56:23.

-------------------------------------------

Miért kell folyton azt bizonygatnom, hogy nem vagyok szörnyeteg? - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Miért kell folyton azt bizonygatnom, hogy nem vagyok szörnyeteg? - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Alaska Maps Google Earth Fly Through Report Spanish Latin Subtitles Translation Screen Recording - Duration: 10:39.

good evening good morning good afternoon YouTube Internet warriors crochet geeks

and everyone YouTube okay so uh we're gonna be taking a look at Alaska we're

going to be looking at an unusual coastline on Alaska but I need to show

you some things first in other countries let's go here to Africa and we're gonna

look at the coastline here on Africa okay we'll wait for it to come in here

okay so you see do you see how you know right here well there is some little

things here that seem similar to America possibly but those might just be natural

I don't know maybe they're just little islands okay but when you look right

here there's little coves let's call them coves and things like that okay so

now I'm gonna go we're gonna go look at Europe oh gosh what the heck is wrong

with my my mouse is acting up okay let's go up here to Europe and we'll look at

I'm not Norway let's look at Norway let's wait for it to come in maybe

Norway is one of those countries oh yeah we can see it okay so you can see right

here there's like the the water goes in far far far there's nothing blocking it

there's nothing blocking the water from going in okay so let's look at an

another country oh let's look at the United Kingdom Ireland and and see what

they've got up here

let's go this direction well you can see right here there's nothing blocking this

there's no it doesn't even look like they have any beaches maybe they do oh

yeah maybe right here is yeah that looks like a beach right here so you know but

they have little bays and coves and inlets and and so you can see that the

water it just goes in well like right here is something that might be man-made

possibly but there there's nothing on the outside and so ok now let's go to

the east coast of the United States okay we're gonna go to the east coast and I

can find it where did the USA go oh ok so I gotta go up like this then we'll

get to Alaska I promise we will get to Alaska but I wanted to show what Florida

is just one straight line of beaches well let's wait for it ok do you see

that is one straight line of beaches so see there's water in here but it's just

all straight and I was thinking when I can think about that and compare it to

the other countries why isn't like that so it's like there's

it's just straight down the coast and so let's go up north a little bit let's go

up oh there's a good one up here this is a good one there's a straight line here

a straight line of beaches just straight and you know when you think of water it

it typically like just the water like is is uneven you

know so it pounds and pounds and it creates its own shapes but look at this

this is pamlico sound and so look at what we've got here we've got all these

straight beaches straight out here but then what happened to all the land in

here what happened and I saw another guy do this I think it was about a year ago

now and I was kind of thinking so like you know I mean I think I actually kind

of think that there might be some Island building going on you know that they're

they're putting dumping sand out there and creating these artificial barriers

that's what I think is going on and and so all that so so if these weren't here

then this is what the east coast of the United States would look like right up

here but but then they put this up and so but then they're building houses and

stuff they're building houses out in these areas - which I think that that's

another problem but let's go over here to Alaska okay so let's go this is

probably the first one I I found it a few yesterday and we're gonna zoom in

some of this oh this is a really good one but this is kind of what I was

talking about so let's zoom out and you kind of see the same thing up here on

Alaska do you see all these straight lines here and so it looks like I'll

barter island here there's been some artificial islands or something made

here because they just go straight and and I'll give you guys the properties

here we'll right click go to properties and you can see the latitude right here

here's the longitude and yeah and so it goes like from well it goes a long long

ways it goes from here now see if we go down and and it's right there even

oh gosh it's all along here look at that look at that and it goes all over here

and all around here all out there and then some places it does now if we go

down here let's see what we got here there's some white water in there but I

don't see any beach type well that looks like it might be rocks and jetties so

they're trying to start something right here possibly but this is what it would

look like oh this is a good example right here do you see this there's all

Beach right here and so there's just quiet space right there and the same

right here there's like a straight line so typically water is just gonna wash

all this away but there's something here that's creating this do you see that

something right here is creating all that and and so and then even like up

here I'm wondering if so it's kind of funny sometimes you know what I think

about our president saying China is his island nation building well what the

heck are we doing and I'm thinking this is taxpayer money that they're using so

look at this so so these are barrier islands that they're planting or

building you know so they're creating their own land and see then they build

houses on some of these I don't know if they're gonna do this up here in Alaska

I hope they don't because I think I mean that would be terrible

yeah so there's clearly there's something right here so for example and

I'm wondering if they did it for purposes of war that's what I'm thinking

that they've done it for purposes of war so if somebody was going to come

crashing in here so it looks like they could be dredging stuff up and then

putting it in here so if something was gonna come crashing into the coast then

they're trying to protect everything and so like right here this here looks like

it's all open do you see that that looks like it's all open but there's a whole

bunch oh look at this all the way let's see

how many miles that is we're gonna measure

we're gonna measure from from here wait a second we're gonna measure from here

from here to here that is 33 miles long so from here to here is 33 miles long

long distance there that is really really long and so ya see these are all

open here I wonder what happened up here maybe it's not possible to do all that

up there I don't know but see this is what it should look like on the East

Coast so here's some stuff right here so I suppose if the seas are so so wicked

that it might be impossible to do all that oh here's a bunch of holes to this

kind of reminds me of I hope I didn't go over to Russia I don't think I did I

think I'm still in Alaska I need to double check and make sure yeah I'm

still in Alaska I just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally end up in

Russia because I think this is swamp that's what I think that this is swamp

let's look at one of these pictures here I like some of these are on panoramio it

says freedom trips adventures so we can look

oh that's underwater by Gabriel Gersh so that's an it looks like it's underwater

and oh here's something else here are freedom trips that's oh oh that's really

pretty what's really pretty up there let's so I

can't really tell oh look at that it's green I'm kind of shocked and like what

are all these little potholes here that's what I wonder what the heck is

that because it's like they're strategically placed there and then so I

can see a picture of what it looks like right here and then I can see like here

it doesn't look green though but but his picture is showing that and so

yeah but I just wanted to show that to you guys so I want to thank you so much

for watching please smash and hit the thumbs up button share this video with

your friends subscribe leave comments suggestion ideas I'll see you guys soon

I love you peace love and avocados

For more infomation >> Alaska Maps Google Earth Fly Through Report Spanish Latin Subtitles Translation Screen Recording - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

ঘটনাটি ঘটেছিল আজ থেকে প্রায় ১৫ বছর আগে - Duration: 4:25.

ঘটনাটি ঘটেছিল আজ থেকে প্রায় ১৫ বছর আগে

For more infomation >> ঘটনাটি ঘটেছিল আজ থেকে প্রায় ১৫ বছর আগে - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Dua video , মসজিদে প্রবেশের দোয়া - Duration: 1:33.

Bangla Dua video , মসজিদে প্রবেশের দোয়া

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét