Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily Oct 28 2017

Slime! Slime! Slime

Daddy Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Mommy Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Brother Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Sister Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Baby Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Slime! Slime! Slime!

Daddy Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Mommy Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Brother Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Sister Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Baby Finger

Where are you?

Here I am

How do you do?

Slime!

For more infomation >> Finger Family Halloween Song | Scary Nursery Rhymes | Slime Monster Song for Kids - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to Sunnyside - Duration: 0:36.

WELCOME TO SUNNYSIDE

For more infomation >> Welcome to Sunnyside - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

SA Tv News 28 Octobor 2017 Bangladesh latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla. - Duration: 26:45.

SA Tv News 28 Octobor 2017 Bangladesh latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla.

For more infomation >> SA Tv News 28 Octobor 2017 Bangladesh latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla. - Duration: 26:45.

-------------------------------------------

Unused Railroad Crossing & Skydivers - Duration: 3:13.

Hello ladies and gentlemen

Today we have another unused railroad crossing here

SW 162nd AVE

near

Cutler ridge

Naranja, Homestead

area. This is all

blurred lines over here.

On the boundaries of the cities, so yeah

here we have SW view on the track

This is the CSX S line Homestead Subdivision

Here you can see

this crossing which is just wood and cross bucks

as i said

crossing number

The on the bottom you have CSX S line Homestead Subdivision

58.37 milepost

There you got the reflective sticker

and the cross bucks up top

and here you have the old wooden

crossing

characteristics of an old SCL crossing

and then here you have

track view NE

Here Hurricane Irma ripped off the

reflective tape of the wood and cross bucks

and you have the emergency contact info there

cross bucks and wood just like the other side

yeah

wooden cross ties too.

You can see the rails are really rusted here

usually when a track is active

its polished

this one

this was the last time a train came through here

and that was a long time ago

Where the wheel made contact with the rail

so

but yeah there voodoo right there, I can smell the dead chicken.

So that's track view NE, OH YOU GOT SOME PEOPLE SKYDIVING, look at that!

see if I can find him

I can see them

I don't know if you guys can see them

if the camera picks them up

there he is

wow

I would never do that

Oh he's going to land, he's going to land

So yeah guys and then track view

SW again

Please Subscribe or Like! Follow me on instagram at railrol82

Thank you for viewing, over and out

For more infomation >> Unused Railroad Crossing & Skydivers - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Creative Boys Make Best Crocodile Trap Using Bamboo Cage and Tire - Quick Crocodile Trap Works 100% - Duration: 11:51.

Creative Boys Make Best Crocodile Trap Using Bamboo Cage and Tire - Quick Crocodile Trap Works 100%

For more infomation >> Creative Boys Make Best Crocodile Trap Using Bamboo Cage and Tire - Quick Crocodile Trap Works 100% - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Police stations across country want your old prescription drugs - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Police stations across country want your old prescription drugs - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Color Vegetables Fruits Learn Colors for Kids Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Learning Colors - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> Color Vegetables Fruits Learn Colors for Kids Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Learning Colors - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

اعتماد عقار أوليسيو بجانب سوفالدي بديلا عن الانترفيرون لعلاج مرضى فيروس سي|Health Online - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> اعتماد عقار أوليسيو بجانب سوفالدي بديلا عن الانترفيرون لعلاج مرضى فيروس سي|Health Online - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

지승현 아내. 결혼, 영어실력|NVM TV - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> 지승현 아내. 결혼, 영어실력|NVM TV - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

5 HALLOWEEN OPTIFINE CAPE DESIGNS! - Top Optifine Capes - Duration: 5:34.

Hey there!

What's going on guys?!

Today, I'm sharing with you 5 more Optifine Cape Designs with a Halloween theme!

Now, this is the second video I've made featuring Halloween

themed capes for Optifine.

I very much doubt I'll have another one of these videos before Halloween so if you have

any Halloween capes you want to share with people, be

sure to comment them in the comment section and label them as Halloween capes in your

comment so others can check them out!

ALrighty, I hope you enjoy this video and maybe

find a cape you like!

Let's get started...

*Music*

As was the case in my other video, I don't have many capes featured that were from viewers.

In this video, I do have two.

Which is one more than my previous video.

Anyways, I featured a cape in my last video from xMist.

Here I have another one that they shared with me.

This one is a Jack-O-Lantern cape.

I've seen a ton of pumpkin capes and Jack-O-Lantern capes over the last month.

Many of them take the same approach and look similar.

I like how this one is a bit different than what I've been seeing.

It actually has a feel of it glowing like a Jack-O-Lantern

actually would.

I like that little touch to the cape.

It's interesting.

This cape here is the other cape that I have in this video that was shared in the comments

of one of my videos.

This cape was submitted by Froeg as what he calls an

"extra swag pumpkin" cape.

I mentioned while talking about the previous cape that most of the capes I've seen sort

of take the same approach for pumpkin or Jack-O-lantern capes.

This somewhat takes that approach but at the same time doesn't.

Given that the face is just different than most of what I've seen for pumpkin capes...

It just feels like an interesting cape.

Also, don't take me saying that many capes taking the same approach is a bad thing because

it's not.

I just want to share something a bit different today.

This next cape is one that I really like.

I don't want to show just all pumpkin type capes in this video.

Halloween isn't all about pumpkins so for this cape and the next

one I'm going to throw in some different capes.

The original source I found for this cape was on PlanetMinecraft by Indialien.

I really like this cape because of the detail within it as a whole.

The mouth featuring a tongue is a cool effect.

The ghost type theme fits well and connects with the Halloween theme so when I came across

this cape and saw it for the first time I thought it was

perfect for a video like this one.

This next cape is one that I feel is a bit different than anything I've recently featured.

Another cape that I originally sourced back to PlanetMinecraft by Connor Franta,

this is a Witch Cauldron cape.

I haven't featured any capes like this and I aside from the Lone Pumpkin cape in the

previous video, I haven't really featured a cape with

this much detail in terms of it being a full picture on the cape.

I don't know, I just feel this is an incredibly creative cape that looks awesome.

It fits that creepy theme of Halloween and the colors really fit well

in a Halloween themed video too.

Okay, to finish off this video, I sourced this cape back to a PlanetMinecraft user of

the name barrettr500.

This cape is just a simple pumpkin cape.

The pumpkin doesn't take up the entire cape, it's just a pumpkin on

top of a black background...

Even though the background is technically orange but you get what I'm saying.

You can change that black to any color you wish too.

It just probably stands out the most on black.

I actually think I sort of prefer this type of cape.

I like how the pumpkin is centered and it sort of reflects a pumpkin block in Minecraft.

I don't know, I just really like this cape.

I always say simple and minimal is better when it comes to Optifine Capes.

So that's gonna do it for me guys!

I hope you enjoyed!

This has been my third Halloween themed video this week.

I think I'll go back to creating regular content for you guys

now.

I'm working hard at trying to get more videos out to you guys.

I'm actually really enjoying myself in terms of creating content right now.

I hope it reflects with my editing changes I've been making and some

of the new videos you'll be seeing come up on my channel in the coming weeks or days.

Anyways, if you're new to my channel, thanks for stopping by!

I hope you enjoyed!

If you did, feel free to check out some of my other videos too!

If you're not new to my channel, thanks for watching another video!

If you haven't already and you would like to know when I upload, feel free to subscribe,

click the bell, and turn on notifications so you'll always be notified when I upload!

That's gonna do it for me!

I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for watching!

I'm outta here!

See ya!

For more infomation >> 5 HALLOWEEN OPTIFINE CAPE DESIGNS! - Top Optifine Capes - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

Intro Kaatsu [INTRO #231] - Duration: 0:11.

For more infomation >> Intro Kaatsu [INTRO #231] - Duration: 0:11.

-------------------------------------------

World most beautiful pigeon by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 1:57.

Please Subscribe our Channel

For more infomation >> World most beautiful pigeon by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

"La curiosidad es esencial a la hora de conquistar": Fonseca | El Espectador - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> "La curiosidad es esencial a la hora de conquistar": Fonseca | El Espectador - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

CRASH MINIBUS DNIPRO PAVLOGRAD AVTOPROMINЬ METRO CASH&CARRY UKRAINE ☼ LAST NEWS ► OMSHOWTV - Duration: 2:33.

Crash on the road Dnipro Donetsk

Collision of minibuses with passengers

Drivers and pedestrians observe the rules of the road

And be careful on the road!

Place of events Donetsk highway

Subscribe to

LAST NEWS

OMSHOWTV

Watch new videos

Leave comments on the topic

Делай оценки пальцем вверх

Keep your thumbs up

For more infomation >> CRASH MINIBUS DNIPRO PAVLOGRAD AVTOPROMINЬ METRO CASH&CARRY UKRAINE ☼ LAST NEWS ► OMSHOWTV - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Så byter du bak bromsok på MERCEDES BENZ E W211 GUIDE | AUTODOC - Duration: 7:29.

Use a simple screwdriver to take brake caliper spring out

Use a socket №8

Use a torx №T40

Use a special brake line wrench № 14

Use an open-end wrench №10

For more infomation >> Så byter du bak bromsok på MERCEDES BENZ E W211 GUIDE | AUTODOC - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

How To Book 100% Confirm Ticket In Just 15 Seconds || Hindi Channel ||By Sai Technology - Duration: 8:17.

SUPPORT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét