Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily May 1 2017

Hello everyone and welcome to a new

Ebm computer tutorial lesson today

22 Course Excel 2016

from scratch While we will continue

the date and time functions and that

Let's see is this is a

NETWORKDAYS function called him

good thing about this feature is that we

You will say the days between two

but dates will obviate the end of

week and also if we give a list

the parties are in that community in that

country so as we will say

exactly working days

We will work or days there

between two parties but if they are

weekdays well then I'm going to

by fx here and I'm going to

the date and time functions and here

I NETWORKDAYS

then tells me start date date

Initial doing puts us your number

dates represents the initial date

in because I give this to the first

and deliver serial date 01/01/2017

end date which I have above

31/12/2017 and

directly to me it puts me you are 260

working days but I'm going to

add parties

This list simply marked me here

He pulled down and enters it from

new parties makes you as

are already out there me 249 days

working between this function is very

either because it avoids directly

weekends and takes away the days

either party are seen as a

function is very easy to do and

We will add more than two functions

They are the volatile type

because they are volatile why not

need any argument

Let's assume that we want

I use a function to date and

today that we choose for

Here we will see

here today then we automatically

returns today's date in the

we would have no more problems it

only that it is changing and tomorrow

You could then tomorrow's date

that we could serve a

template would then etc.

another called now is exactly

but also it puts us equal time

there we have 04.30.2017 14:40

well here today's tutorial

with the second part of the functions

date and time, if you liked me

They can give like can subscribe to

my channel already know where you put down there

Subscribe and will be informed

video or videos that go up to

Daily you can follow me on networks

social and pages of Ebm

Garret computer and any Ebm

comments or suggestions or requests me

I put it under answering areas

very well thank you very much and even video

in the morning

For more infomation >> CURSO DE EXCEL 2016 DESDE CERO, DATE AND HOUR FUNCTION II - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

Bahubali 2 Actors Childhood Photos - Duration: 2:32.

Bahubali 2 Actors Childhood Photos

For more infomation >> Bahubali 2 Actors Childhood Photos - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

COMO CREAR UN LOGO PIROGRABADO SOBRE MADERA - Duration: 8:44.

Hello everyone and welcome to a new

Ebm computer tutorial today in the

section Photoshopearte Well, today

what we do is an image effect that

pirograbada it in a timber like

us had done a

logo but burned wood

well then we will need this

I leave wood in the video description

They can use another and a logo that is

in black and white or we could also

serve a text in black and white

say directly or

regardless of how we do

in my case

because what I'm going to take that logo

I have here and what I do is

take it to the other image as the

I will select and I will

copy and I'll paste this image

well there I have it

So now what I do is what

being either the image or the

text've gotten whenever

as in this black and white that I go

by selection and I'm going to range

colors and I

to seek that puts shadows and I will

ok then to see how we have

selected some edges and

Then I'll give Control

+ J for I believe a layer if

well what I'll do

Layer 1 is now going to put the top

Layer 2 and continued well now I

I'll put on layer 2 and what will

do is click control over that

way back to be selected and

Now I'm going to selection I'm going to

and change the option to modify

I will seek to expand and put

I'll put a pixel give ok

get a little bigger

and now what I'll do is fill

directly with the bucket and color

black as the fill and so I filled the

part I added

me

put on layer 1 and I will invest

then to invest what you can

done in two ways I can say

I can say or control + I

reverse image adjustments

right now I have

the black and white as black white

well then what I'll do

stylize filter is go and

Wind and I'll mark

Wind method and from the left give

ok there and I'll do twice

transfer more than once more control

F

well and I'll make him twice

I say alt control and F be a and two in

Previous versions of Photoshop

it is simply more control F and I'll

filter again wind and styling

this case change the option right

and I'll do it again twice

Ctrl + Alt + F

While continuing now what I'll do

It is investing again what he had done

I then Control + image settings

invest any of the two options

It can serve well

So now I have it as

I had but with the wind

to soften a bit

I go by Gaussian blur filter and

simply put a pixel

see how they look little

more smoothing option we had

this right now what I do is

enter image adjustments and I will

levels or I can enter contol + L

and here in output levels I will

72 and put it down and another 255

I will

hide the layer that I have here in

means not bother me and what

layer in the layer one I'm going to

changing the blending mode and will

put follows fusion

is it says here underexpose

Color well within the already started

see the burn-in

wood but we are still missing

some more, we are going opacity

we called down to 60% so that it is not

so strong right now I make a new layer

Layer 2 and I get

Control over and I make more click

back again to the layer where

It was in this case is 3 and I will

black lame filling the bucket and fill

and I will now select

I give this change and

If I am going to get me to the last option

will fade away and fade away

I will put two pixels

and now in the filling

I have here the layer changed to

40% so that it is not so

strong

fx here in blending options and I

Bevel and Emboss

Exterior

technique

rounded or soft also

and we are going to

well put some options are

I'll put as 50 percent

in depth and then take them here

let's make up and here

size options we will put 20

and soften that we will leave

zero

We continue to the bottom of the

angle viewing're going to put in 30

degrees and the overall light we are going to

Remove and then we'll continue here

We put now and then we are going to

put let's see let's put plot

we have here the opacity to let

48 and put where we

shadow mode to multiply

what we are going to change the way

merger and we will put underexposure

linear and opacity that

we

22

and and now I

I will go is this that puts shadow

inside

I'll change it to multiply by

linear underexposure

then

because here we will put 10

147 opacity can we put in the

angle and remove from global light and

values ​​left here are 5, 0 and 50

and would give an OK and we would have

because our appearance made this effect

pirograbada wood or wood

Burnt which has been very well

we can get one thing is

CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + E, THIS

leaves us with a layer all

options we have used if

we want to be more

strong because I can wear more

filling

well as far video

Today if you liked them can give me

like me can subscribe

channel below where it says subscribe

and so they will be informed

the video went up videos daily

you can follow me on social networks and

E websites and computer bm

Garret also Ebm me

You would like to share this video

their social networks and acquaintances

your friends for these

knowledge reach more people

any comments or suggestions

request put me under them

He answered all well many

and thanks to the video tomorrow

For more infomation >> COMO CREAR UN LOGO PIROGRABADO SOBRE MADERA - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

History Of Satanism - The BBC - Savile - Krays - MKUltra Mind Control - Duration: 21:56.

For more infomation >> History Of Satanism - The BBC - Savile - Krays - MKUltra Mind Control - Duration: 21:56.

-------------------------------------------

COMO DESINSTALAR APLICACIONES PREINSTALADAS EN WINDOWS 10 - Duration: 2:57.

Hello everyone and

Welcome to a new tutorial Ebm

computing

Today I will explain how to uninstall

those applications that come

Windows preinstalled on some because

are from the same windows 10 and other

because they are part of

computer brand either HP, Lenovo or

whichever and install those applications

Preinstalled say sometimes some not

They can be uninstalled and other like

so it is a little canned is fine

what we will do is download a

application that will do for

we entered we internet

let's go to this page and here i will

you have where it says Download

we click and we will wait a moment

Now we will be able to download

let's see if we are not leaving because it

we would click here

I give store and release

here directly in the folder

downloads and now I say it to me

Remove well and would now

I'll go to the download folder

I'm going to

run

Now he and shows no me different

I have installed programs that

They came with Windows itself by

example

NEWS TRAVEL, HEALTH

a series of

it is in principle not like me

interested is as simple as dialing

where you want and he would tell me that

it will uninstall or if I want

uninstall all I have also

button and could

remove the two then it would choose

I'm interested in, good

it is that you have here a button

to reinstall or so if I

wrong so I can recover without

need to go looking for Internet

so then as simple as that of

It is marked such that it puts

Travel I say yes and at a time

because we would have downloaded and so

with all those who wanted well

as far featured video if they have been

like I can give you might like

subscribe to my channel already know down there

where it says will subscribe and so

be informed of the video or videos

We climbed every day I can follow in

social networks and websites

EBM computing and Garret EBM

any comments, suggestions or

request put me under I

I answer all very well thank you very much

and even video tomorrow.

For more infomation >> COMO DESINSTALAR APLICACIONES PREINSTALADAS EN WINDOWS 10 - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

What does my dog want from me, listen to the Turkish child and baby song. - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> What does my dog want from me, listen to the Turkish child and baby song. - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Super Hero Transformers Rescue Bots: - Full Episode - Best Fun Kids Game For Kids - Duration: 16:16.

Super Hero Transformers Rescue Bots: - Full Episode - Best Fun Kids Game For Kids

For more infomation >> Super Hero Transformers Rescue Bots: - Full Episode - Best Fun Kids Game For Kids - Duration: 16:16.

-------------------------------------------

how to make traditional crispy fish and chips uk style with egg batter - Duration: 4:22.

how to make traditional fish and chips uk style

first make batter for fish coating

take a bowl and 2 egg in it

beat eggs with a whisk

now add 4 table spoon corn flour

and add 4 table spoon all purpose flour

1/4salt to taste

1/4 tea spoon black pepper

1 table spoon lemon juice

mix them well

you can take any kind of fish you like

add little water in the batter if needed to make it smooth

500 g fish big size pieces do not cut it too small

fish should be without skin

sprinkle little bit of salt on the fish

a pinch of black pepper for fish sprinkle on it

rub it gently on both side

now coat all fish pieces in dry flour

pre heat cooking oil at medium to high heat

after coating fish in dry flour coat it in the batter

put fish pieces one by one in the cooking oil for frying

turn them after 1 to 2 minutes

fry them till both sides get light golden color

do not fry it dark brown or blackish

it will take 5 minutes approximate to get it right color

add potato for french fries in the cooking oil

ready platter for serving

add tomato or cucumber for color breaking the dish

dish out fish when gets proper color

when french fries are golden color put them in a bowl

sprinkle little bit of salt and pepper on them mix well

now put the on the fish

traditional fish n chips uk style is ready to serve

Subscribe for more if you like my effort

For more infomation >> how to make traditional crispy fish and chips uk style with egg batter - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Nagoya - Backpacking through Japan - Duration: 5:58.

For more infomation >> Nagoya - Backpacking through Japan - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

SPM & Heavy Machines - Models & Features - www.yashmachine.com - Duration: 1:49.

SPM & Heavy Machines Manufacturer & Exporter

Yash Machine Tools - Products

SPM & Heavy Machines - Vertical Turning Lathe, Horizontal Milling Boring

Vertical Turning Lathe Machine Supplier

Horizontal Milling Boring Machine Exporter

Vertical Machining Center Manufacturer

Planning Machine used for Cutting Tool

Manufacturer of SPM & Heavy Machines in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Visit Our Facebook, Twitter and Social Media Presence

www.yashmachine.com | Email - info@yashmachine.com | Phone - +91-9662526932

For more infomation >> SPM & Heavy Machines - Models & Features - www.yashmachine.com - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Educational cartoon about collor mixing for kids and children, kindergarten and preschoolers - Green - Duration: 2:10.

Educational cartoon about collor mixing for kids and children, kindergarten and preschoolers - Green

For more infomation >> Educational cartoon about collor mixing for kids and children, kindergarten and preschoolers - Green - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

RESIDENT EVIL 6 - Big Bertha ain't playin - Duration: 13:33.

For more infomation >> RESIDENT EVIL 6 - Big Bertha ain't playin - Duration: 13:33.

-------------------------------------------

NEPAL CRICKET Twenty20 RECORD = Twenty20 International records of Nepali Cricket - Duration: 2:28.

music

On 28 June 2014, the ICC awarded Twenty20 status to Nepal, who took part and performed

exceptionally well in the 2014 ICC World Twenty20.

Nepal had already played three Twenty20 matches before gaining the status, as ICC had earlier

announced that all matches at the 2014 ICC World Twenty20 would have Twenty20 status.

Nepal lost the status in July 2015, after failing to qualify for the 2016 ICC World

Twenty20.

Nepal played their first ever Twenty20 International series against Hong Kong in November 2014

in Sri Lanka.

Initially the series was scheduled for three matches but only one match was played because

of continuous rain and poor ground conditions.

Nepal lost the match but Sompal Kami put in impressive performance by scoring 40 off 31

balls, coming in at No10.

This is a world-record for the highest score made by a batsman at that position.

Nepal played their second Twenty20 International series against the Netherlands from 30 June

to 3 July 2015.

Nepal lost the 4 match series 3/1.

Paras Khadka was named the player of the series.

nepal Twenty20 International records.

1.

Nepal's highest score 183 run loss of 5 wicket5 in Twenty20 against Kenya, 2013 ICC World

Twenty20 Qualifier.

2.

Highest individual score 68 off 62 balls by Paras Khadka against Hong Kong, 2012 ICC World

Twenty20 Qualifier.

3.

Best bowling figures in an innings: 5wicket 3run in 4over. by Basanta Regmi against United

Arab Emirates, 2013 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier 4wicket 16run in 4over by Basanta Regmi against

Hong Kong, 2015 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier.

thank's for watching if u like this video please don't forget to like,share,comment

and subscribe to nepit nepal youtube channel thank you.

have a good day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét