Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 5, 2017

Youtube daily May 1 2017

Today we will be giving you a tour of this big UCLA campus!

This is UCLA's mascot, Bruin Bear.

and this is Bruin Walk

a long walkway that connects the dorms back there to the campus

Let's take a stroll down Bruin Walk!

They're selling Krispy Kremes for a dollar today!

I'm going to get one!

Because almost all of the students walk through here to get to campus

you'll find a lot of student organizations handing out flyers.

They don't have Krispy Kremes! (I guess they aren't selling them today...)

I'm going to see how many flyers I can get!

How many did you get?

I got about seven!

Wow!

UCLA has over 1000 student organizations.

That's a lot!

Well, there are over 40,000 students

You can start an organization pretty easily.

You just have to come to Kerckoff Hall.

You just need two students and an advisor.

Right. And you come here to sign some documents and you've got an organization!

So the two of us could actually...

We just arrived to the South Campus.

The UCLA campus is divided south and north.

Arts students in the North Campus and science students in the South Campus.

So most of the students here are science majors.

It's a bit different from the North Campus.

Now, let's go visit the North Campus where all the arts buildings are!

Should we go in?

I think a class starts at 11.

Ah, class is in session! I can't go in!

This is the sculpture garden and...

There are a bunch of weird sculptures like this one.

They're not "weird" sculptures, they're artistic sculptures.

The sculpture garden is in the center of the arts buildings.

For examples, in this public affairs building

they teach politics and economics.

So I'm going to share with you guys some of the interesting sculptures behind me.

This one you see to your left is from 2017...

That's just a garbage can!

Will you get serious!

Next to the sculpture garden is a building called Melnitz Hall.

They have film making classes here.

and there's a movie theater inside that seats about 200 people.

The building you see behind us is Bunche Hall.

What are you doing? You can't even see the building!

This is Bunche Hall, probably the biggest arts building.

Admin offices for both of our majors are located in this building.

Most of the economics and environmental studies classes are taught in here.

These famous steps run through the center of UCLA.

Oh, Masashi isn't going to graduate!

Masashi isn't graduating!

If you set foot on the 6th step of Janss steps

you're going to fail a quarter.

It's an urban legend.

So Masashi will be here another quarter.

There are people that bring their own hammocks and lay out on this lawn.

Students napping between classes.

That looks so nice.

We've made it to the top of Janss steps

and are now at the very center of campus!

Let us show you guys some of these buildings.

The building you see behind us is Royce Hall.

It's the most famous building at UCLA.

Not only do they have lectures here,

they'll often have concerts, seminars, and various events in the main hall.

By the way, this building may look symmetrical,

but there are actually 52 differences left and right.

So when you come, be sure to try and find them.

And on the other side, there's a building that looks a lot like Royce Hall.

This is the Powell Library.

UCLA's main library.

I forgot my UCLA hoodie so ...

I made this lol

Let's go inside.

The largest study area is located on the second floor.

Lastly, we'll take a look inside the campus store where you can get hoodies and various other souvenirs.

Let's just walk around.

Lots of UCLA souvenirs.

Lots of collaborations with brands.

Isn't that the same as mine in white?

Really? Oh, it is.

There are a bunch of different types of sweatshirts.

Some say UCLA on them, others have our mascot the Bruin Bear on it.

There are lots of different designs.

And a lot of people wear them on campus.

This is one of my favorites and I wear it to class a lot.

It's cute.

UCLA's colors are blue and yellow.

What order was it?

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

So today, we gave you guys a tour of the UCLA campus!

We hope you guys liked it!

It was our first time making a video

so there were many challenges

but we hope you got an idea of what our campus is like!

With these historical buildings underneath L.A.'s bright blue skies

I've been studying with students from around the world.

Working hard and encouraging each other

Come on, Masashi! You're just reading off the script!

For me, seeing students studying on the lawn,

seeing them eating apples in class,

which I thought were only movies.

I was surprised that it actually happens.

It's all very American,

everyone seems very care-free

and it's great.

We'll be sharing a lot more about our study abroad experience in the upcoming videos.

About the dorms, our lifestyles, and more.

For more infomation >> UCLA Campus Tour!! (subtitled) - Duration: 9:01.

-------------------------------------------

how to download facebook videos for free Urdu/hindi 2017 - Duration: 5:26.

How to download Facebook videos

For more infomation >> how to download facebook videos for free Urdu/hindi 2017 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Once Upon a Time 6x20 Promo "The Song in Your Heart" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Once Upon a Time 6x20 Promo "The Song in Your Heart" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Camp NaNoWriMo Final Update ft. Little Chick Chick | by Mysteries of Writing - Duration: 4:44.

Hello hello I'm Chandra from Mysteries of Writing if

you're new to this channel don't forget to press that subscribe button as I post videos

about writing, the writing process and all things writerly and bookish

Today I've got my final Camp NaNoWriMo update and well as you may have guessed based on

my first video in my Wednesday series my outline was kind of interrupted by my cliché realisation

and I haven't been able to get through my first three chapters so that would make me

a fail and I feel really bad about this but I'd rather get through my book with something

that I'm happy with rather than doing it in double quick timing and expect it to be

like fabulous and then when it gets to editing it's a nightmare because it's really terrible

I rather produce something a little bit better that when I edit it it's not like something that

makes me want to not edit anymore and just trash it completely

So as I promised I was going to do a little challenge video that if I failed I'd have

to post that on my YouTube channel and the only suggestion was that I run after chickens

and I couldn't find a farm to run after chickens yeah and well I couldn't run after

Little Chick Chick because well she'd probably get a fright and faint

*music and various sounds*

So instead I'm just going to talk about

my little failure and moving forwards and improvement for this kind of situation and

how to deal with it so I've already spoken about the whole feeling bad about this situation

and I'd rather produce something that I'm proud of I think I'll still try out Camp

NaNoWriMo in the next I think it's in June or July I'll probably try that out again

but this time I'll do it properly I think one of my biggest problems was that I wasn't

actually signed up to Camp NaNoWriMo so I didn't have that support that you get from

having a cabin group and actually trying to win Camp NaNoWriMo time management can be

a bit of a problem for a lot of people with their whole situation sometimes it's difficult

to find the time so I think if you can try and fit in at least half an hour everyday

just to do a little bit on your book maybe that can help but probably a little bit more

than half an hour is usually needed and sometimes if you're planning that that can also help

out quite a bit so I think actual scheduled times is better than just writing whenever

you get to it and then also I think my biggest problem was the fact that I had the whole

cliché thing in my whole storyline so that kind of messed around with me but I think if you

think through all of your ideas properly and think about the clichés that go around with

stories in your genre and then completely stay away from that before you even start

writing that could help that's something I've learnt from it but it's fine it's

still fixable like I said so yeah it's just the time that it affects and then I think

the other thing is I may have been a little bit too positive and I thought I was giving

myself an easy sort of goal for the month but I landed up giving myself something too

difficult so that's one example of positivity being in the way sometimes so don't be too

positive be positive but don't be that positive to the point where you land up thinking you

can accomplish more than you can in the small time frame that you do have so I think that's

something I will take with me to the next Camp NaNoWriMo and now for this month basically

I'm just planning on getting prepared for Camp NaNoWriMo again so that this time I will

be signed up I will be ready for it I'll know the dates of when it starts and I'll

have more realistic goals and this time I know my clichés won't be getting in the

way because I'm almost prepared for it but yeah so there's some tips on how to move

forward from failure and basically I think it's all about just thinking about the future

and how you can move forward from that because I can't change the past and the fact that

I failed Camp NaNoWriMo but I can improve on how I work on my writing process for the

future so basically it's just about looking at what you did wrong in the past and moving

forward from there and learning from it Well that's it for now I hope you enjoyed

this video if you did please give it a like share it with your friends and don't forget

to subscribe

For more infomation >> Camp NaNoWriMo Final Update ft. Little Chick Chick | by Mysteries of Writing - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

El cáncer de estómago ¿puede sangrar? - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> El cáncer de estómago ¿puede sangrar? - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

How To Download, Install and Register Sony Vegas Pro 13 in Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 11:53.

How To Download, Install and Register Sony Vegas Pro 13 in Urdu/Hindi

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét