Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily Dec 27 2017

How Can A Girl Get Pregnant Fast Step By Step video

how can a girl get pregnant fast ready to be pregnant now you'll want to put

some planning behind your baby-making follow these tips to help you conceive

more quickly one go off your birth control ahead of time have you been

popping those little white pills since high school take a pass on your

prescription a few months before you plan to start trying just remember once

you stop using birth control you can get pregnant at any time to figure out your

fertile days no matter how often you and your partner get horizontal if you skip

the key days out of the month when your egg is raring to go you won't get

pregnant the biggest mistake my patients make is

not knowing exactly when they ovulate says dr. Williams three hoeft before you

ovulate those hearty sperm can stick around in your uterus and fallopian

tubes for two to three days but your egg only lasts for 12 to 24 hours after it's

released so having before you ovulate boosts the

chances that there'll be sperm around to greet your egg as soon as it debuts four

session dose what really works and what's purely the stuff of old wives

tales is somewhat debatable dr. Williams helps us separate myth from

fact do lie on your back after have before bed

keep it vanilla ish 5 session don'ts don't use Lube to give

sperm a leg up worry if you don't have an orgasm worry about boxers versus

briefs six get ready to test the earlier you know you're pregnant the sooner you

can see your doctor to start prenatal care and make sure you're eating

drinking and other habits are as healthy as possible

though some of today's home pregnancy tests allow you to start testing super

early as soon as ten days after you ovulate you'll get the most accurate

results if you wait until the day you expect to get your period seven if the

test is negative didn't get pregnant this month don't panic

most couples don't succeed the first time out of the gate

more than half get pregnant by six months about eighty-five percent by one

year most likely you miscalculated your most fertile days so your partner's

sperm never had the chance to fertilize your egg consider switching to a daily

opk if you haven't already tried it and get psyched to try again next month if

you liked the video give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends if you

want more recipes home remedies and tips subscribe to the channel

For more infomation >> How Can A Girl Get Pregnant Fast Step By Step video - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.61 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2017.12.27] - Duration: 33:35.

(Episode 61)

Is something wrong?

I heard a noise.

Leave me alone!

Jaeuk.

Sorry.

I must've drunk too much.

I'm tired too.

Sure. You must be tired.

If what I imagine is correct,

you must be extremely tired.

You don't sound like you're imagining.

You sound like you're sure.

That's right.

It's true that I suspect you.

What are you suspicious about?

Whether the person standing before me

really is Kang Jaeuk.

If not,

why you're helping an unqualified subcontractor.

Everything is suspicious.

What will you do if I'm not Kang Jaeuk?

You'll kick me out, right?

I'll think seriously about it from now on.

You're not

Jaeuk, are you?

Aren't you Han Jiseop?

I guess the franchise business' success

made you lose your mind.

I guess you've lost your mind completely.

I know that you worked hard

but that's enough.

If you keep suspecting me and messing with me...

Even I don't know what I'll do.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Why are you here again, Han Jiseop?

Sorry. I'm too tired today.

Kang Jaeuk,

you may have my body

but my heart will never let go of Inuk.

Even if I'm in your arms,

I'll always think of Inuk and long for him.

I asked you a question.

What do you want?

I found myself here before I knew it.

Why?

Why are you subconsciously drawn to our house?

Are you trying to get something just because you

look similar with the vice chairman, Kang Jaeuk?

Why are you so nervous?

Pardon?

I didn't do anything, so don't worry.

Kang Jaeuk, who has the same face...

Is the vice chairman of Gangin Group

and lives in this nice house.

I wondered what was wrong with me.

That's why I came.

Good night.

Jiseop?

Seora,

why won't you listen to me?

Pardon?

What do you mean?

Why does your husband keep coming to our house?

Did my husband go there again?

Is he still there?

He just left.

Make sure this never happens again.

This is my final warning.

Jiseop,

why did you go back there?

The person you have reached is...

Wi Seonae,

how dare you deceive me?

How could you

do something this despicable?

How could you switch people?

And whose fault was that?

This was all your fault.

What?

What do I have left?

What's entirely mine?

I was called a mistress who killed the devoted wife.

Why did I put up with that?

I killed my child

and lived only for Jaeuk.

Don't you realize it's thanks to that child's death,

that you and I lived this well?

That's why...

That's why...

Instead of my own child...

I put everything I had on Jaeuk.

I wanted to give Jaeuk Gangin Group at all costs.

However...

Jaeuk turned into nothing but a log of wood.

Then miraculously,

I met Jiseop, who looked just like him.

So I made him fill in for Jaeuk until he woke up.

I was about to lose everything!

There was nothing I couldn't do!

Still, did you have to make Haerim

your sacrificial lamb too?

What did my daughter do wrong?

You're a wise person,

so I trust you'll decide what is best

for everyone.

If this gets out, it won't be just me.

Your political career will be over too.

What was that?

(Seora)

Why am I Han Jiseop instead of Kang Jaeuk?

Why?

I'll put things back.

I swear I'll put things back.

Get it together, Jaeuk.

Get it together!

Do you mean it?

Did dad really agree to turn a blind eye?

That's right.

He was understanding.

Nothing will happen,

so just trust me and be at ease.

Thank you, mother.

You must be tired. Go to bed now.

It's okay.

Dad chose you as well.

That's right, Jiseop.

Relax all you want.

Enjoy everything without worrying

until Jaeuk gets his memory back.

Enjoy yourself.

Yes?

May I come in?

What is it?

Did you want to ask about something else?

Is my dad really okay?

Did he really accept Jiseop?

As you know,

this isn't something that is easy to accept.

However, your dad

was more worried

that you'd be hurt.

Really?

And mother, what if...

What if Jaeuk gets his memory back?

What will you do with Jiseop then?

You love Jiseop, don't you?

I'm a woman too.

I may be playing your game

but I married him.

I should at least love him.

You're not

thinking of doing anything horrible, are you?

Haerim.

Sometimes, you imagine things I didn't even think of

and make me think of them as well.

Pardon?

Your father knows,

and so does Miryeong.

What could I possibly do?

What?

How could I even imagine such a thing?

You're right.

I was being silly. I apologize.

Mother.

When Jaeuk gets his memory back,

I'll leave the country with Jiseop.

Really?

You can really do that?

Yes.

Fine.

Do as you wish.

You must be tired. I'll let you rest then.

I'll go up to my room.

Haerim.

Sorry...

But Jiseop knows too many secrets...

For me to leave him be with you.

There can't be two suns in the same sky.

You were Jaeuk's bride from the start.

Once Jaeuk returns,

so must you too.

Wi Seonae.

Do you really plan to kill me?

Why did you lock the door?

Sorry.

Were you crying?

You must be having a hard time.

I love you, Haerim.

You are...

All I have now.

Yes.

We made a promise...

To protect each other.

Jiseop, you're not even home?

What should I do?

Jiseop.

Where were you?

Why do you keep doing this to me?

If you leave the hospital without saying anything,

what was I supposed to do?

Jiseop.

We need to talk.

It'll be just a minute.

Why...

They say

this is super good for your memory.

It has a lot of omega something,

so it's good for your brain and your body.

Take it diligently, okay?

And here.

Use this on anything you want.

Buy Haesol some yummy snacks too.

I'll give you spending money until you get healthy,

so don't worry about a thing and use it freely.

Okay?

Thank you.

What's this?

You were reborn today.

Let's forget everything and start over again.

I don't care...

If it takes time to get your memory back.

No. It's fine even if you never get it back.

Don't try too hard. Let's do our best

within our means.

Blow it out now.

♪ You see, I like you ♪

♪ You see, I love you ♪

♪ This much, this much, this much ♪

♪ I love you ♪

Forget the vice chairman...

Kang Jaeuk.

Those people have nothing to do with us.

Let's not get involved with them any further.

Don't go to their house again.

I don't want them to treat you

like you are some weirdo.

I don't want to lose you twice.

I'm so scared...

That you'll fly away again.

I'm terrified.

From now on,

don't go even a single step away from me again.

I won't

lose you this time.

You're a wise person,

so I trust you'll decide what is best

for everyone.

If this gets out...

It won't be just me.

Your political career will be over too.

So did you look into it?

- Something is suspicious about Miryeong. / - What?

When she got lost,

she was living with her stepmother.

- Stepmother? / - Yes.

Her father had already passed away,

and her stepmother didn't even search for her.

Then she isn't Yeorim?

I am not sure yet

since I didn't speak with her directly.

Okay. Keep digging.

Yes, sir.

Why are you home at this hour?

Honey.

Please help me upstairs.

What are you doing here?

Don't step foot outside the house for a while.

What? What are you talking about?

I have someone guarding the gate, so watch it.

No. No, dad.

Dad?

Dad! Dad...

This is driving me insane.

What is it? Why won't you let Yeorim leave the house?

Why did you even put a guard outside?

- You don't need to know. / - No!

I do need to know. Tell me.

Tell me what Yeorim did that was so wrong.

Yeorim?

That's right.

Our Yeorim.

Covering your eyes and your ears

and just protecting her won't solve anything.

Honey. Honey.

Mom, please help me.

Please let me go out. Please.

Yeorim.

I'll tell you the truth later.

If you help me now,

I'll repay you later.

I'll give you a big gift.

A big gift?

There's someone I must see.

There's someone that I must help, that's why.

Please. I'm begging you, mom, please.

Mom...

Ever since we released the new menu item,

applications for franchisees flooded in,

and we've signed with 30 locations until now.

Thanks to that, Gangin Foods' brand image

and Gangin Group's stock price has been improving.

I hear you're being too strict with

your franchisee requirements.

We can't overlook the small street businesses...

But the consumers must be our priority.

Yes, it would be nice if more consumers

can find it more easily.

However, because our franchisees

are large restaurants,

it is too difficult to deal with the cost

of entering the busy city streets.

Furthermore, it may and will harm the businesses

in the smaller streets.

As you know,

Gangin's management philosophy is...

Coexistence.

I agree with him on that.

The best thing to do is to increase sales without

harming other businesses and coexisting with them.

That's Chairman Kang's management philosophy.

Thank you.

To be fair,

Mr. Kang Inuk saved Gangin Foods

from dying out.

But due to untimely false rumors, he was

excluded from being promoted. It's quite a shame.

Why don't we let Mr. Kang Inuk

take full control over Gangin Foods?

He made it overcome the risk of being sold

and gave it a foothold from which it could leap.

I believe he should be awarded accordingly.

I agree.

I'll look over it.

Give Inuk Gangin Foods?

Not a chance.

That will not happen as long as I'm here.

Don't worry too much about what Jaeuk said.

I have enough authority

to get your husband a job with security.

No, I've moved on.

Don't worry about it.

Sorry.

I made a promise...

But couldn't keep it.

You've done more than enough already.

Also, these are the documents on

the follow-up item that the vice chairman requested.

Why don't you deliver it to him directly?

I don't want to see him.

Please take them to him.

Why don't you return to the office?

Your desk is still awaiting your return.

No. I'm going to continue running my errand service

together with my husband.

I took too much of your time.

I'll go now.

Okay. Then...

Get back safely.

You are so good with your hands.

Are you sure it's your first time?

I have nothing to teach you.

It is my first time

but it's quite satisfying to knit this one by one.

What suddenly got you interested in knitting?

For who?

What?

This is for my second son-in-law.

Oh, my. Haesol's father, who went missing and...

- Came back alive? / - Yes.

He went missing and showed up again

but there's nothing I can do for him.

It's winter now,

so I thought I should knit a nice, warm scarf

for my son-in-law, who returned alive.

Shouldn't you treat us

to celebrate such a happy event?

Treat?

Sure, why not?

I'll buy stir-fried chicken next week.

He's so energetic.

- You promised. / - Sure.

Come in.

Hey.

What are you doing here?

So the rumors were true. Hi, Seonghae.

It's been a while. You look great.

That's right. Thanks.

I heard you got married.

Sorry I missed it.

It's okay. I know what situation you're in.

I'll make you win points with your wife.

Thanks. You didn't have to.

Sure. I guess I'll see you again soon.

I'll go to the next gathering.

Yes, you should. See you soon.

See you later.

Did you meet the senior manager?

Are you kidding me?

What do you take me for?

Was the job that you said you'd find me

a contract position in a warehouse?

What's wrong with the warehouse?

Plus, our company treats contract workers

just as well as full-time employees.

Still, this isn't right.

You kiss up and use me when you need me,

but you treat me like this otherwise?

Daera,

do you think the world is at your command?

How many companies do you think would take you

with your age and lack of experience?

Even that position is more than you qualify for.

Forget it.

Just give me Seora's photos.

Find them and bring them by tomorrow.

Han Jiseop.

How dare you become

the vice chairman of Gangin Group?

Fine.

Enjoy it all you want for now.

Be happy while you enjoy your last feast.

I'll drag you down soon.

Jaeuk.

Kang Jaeuk.

Why did you come back here?

Did you

get your memory back?

Did...

Jiseop get his memory back?

Did your family rehearse or something?

How do you all ask the same question?

I guess not.

Why do you care about my husband

getting his memory back?

I told you to keep your husband under control.

Why are you letting him loose

when his memory isn't well?

What do you mean this time?

Your husband...

Came to our office.

What are you after?

Why does he keep coming to the office

and my house?

Why can't he go there?

Why are you and Vice Chairman Kang Jaeuk

so attentive and wary of my husband?

I really don't understand.

What makes you so nervous, that you're

so sensitive about where my husband is?

Talk about audacity.

If you want something, don't be sneaky and say it.

By any chance,

does your husband want a job?

That's enough.

Exactly.

Don't let your husband

come anywhere near our company.

(Seora)

Where are you?

What? Well,

I'm heading to your mother's restaurant.

You are?

Then stop by there and come right back. Okay?

Okay, I will.

Oh, you hit it too hard.

My turn.

- I missed too. / - 1:1.

Again.

Ms. Gu, you have a guest.

Me? I have a guest?

Who could it be?

My gosh.

My gosh. Jiseop,

why did you come here again?

I came to see you.

Me?

Why? What is it?

Jaeuk, isn't that you?

Hello.

Chairman, he isn't Jaeuk. He's my son...

I'm hungry! Make me food.

But you just had lunch.

When did I eat? When?

Make me some instant noodles.

Do you plan to starve me to death?

Okay, okay. Go to the kitchen.

Jiseop, sit down.

I'll come back after feeding him, okay?

I'm starving. I can't wait.

I hear the broth is good here.

I'll have to take a picture.

I already did.

I wish I had a restaurant like this.

What a dream.

Should I look into it?

Hi, Seora.

Hello there.

It's just hello.

Thanks for your hard work.

You're the runt's sister, right?

The runt?

Chara.

You must be Chara's friends.

Yes. I'm Chara's best friend and part-timer.

He's my assistant part-timer.

No, I'm an intern.

It's nice to meet you.

Please provide me with guidance.

I'd like to see you often.

What?

Hey, part-timer and assistant part-timer.

What are you doing? Take water to table 5

and spicy seafood noodles to table 7.

Why can't the two of you do even one person's work?

Get moving!

- Yes, ma'am. / - Right away.

Where's Jiseop?

Jiseop?

He didn't come here today.

He didn't?

Hello, mother.

What's wrong with you? Keep Jiseop under control.

Why? What about Jiseop?

He came to where I work again.

I told him to wait in the living room,

but I don't see him now. He must be in the bathroom.

Come take him away.

If Ms. Wi comes home, I may get kicked out.

Hurry.

I'll come now.

- See you later, mom. / - What? What is it?

What is it now?

You've got to be kidding me.

Jin Haerim,

now that I'm back,

you should go back to where you belong too.

Who...

Who are you?

Why are you so shocked?

Haven't you seen your son before?

I can't find him anywhere.

Jiseop's shoes are still there.

Did he disappear into thin air? Where did he go?

Did he go upstairs by any chance?

Did you check?

No.

Why would he go up there?

He may have wandered like Haesol did last time.

- I'll check. / - Okay. Find him and take him away.

I'm so nervous.

Jaeuk, is it really you?

Are you really my son, Kang Jaeuk?

Do you have another son, mom?

It's me, Jaeuk.

Not Han Jiseop but the real Jaeuk.

Jaeuk.

(The Secret of My Love)

Jaeuk's memory came back sooner than expected.

We'll have to speed up the final step.

Why don't you go abroad?

I refuse to leave my family.

They aren't even your real parents.

How did you know...

You really seem like someone else.

Please let me breathe.

Why don't we go away?

- Tell them to stop. / - How did you get in here?

- Kang Jaeuk. / - Are you insane?

Get out now.

This is my daughter when she was little.

That photo was of your daughter?

No! He isn't my daddy!

Haesol!

For more infomation >> The Secret of My Love | 我男人的秘密 | 내 남자의 비밀 - Ep.61 [SUB : ENG/CHN/2017.12.27] - Duration: 33:35.

-------------------------------------------

IT_ come risolvere Transform Gizmo manca 3ds max - Duration: 1:20.

Hi, I'm Sami, from, Fawzi academy, In this, video, I will, talk about,

How to fix Transform Gizmo, does not, Display. A missing axis tripod icon or transform gizmo can manifest in two ways.

If you see the axis tripod icon but not the transform gizmo when an object is selected with one of the Transform tools,

Simply press the X key. You should see the transform gizmo again. If you don't see either the transform gizmo or the

axis tripod icon, The Show Transform Gizmo setting in the Views menu is probably turned off.

Select an object using the Select and Move tool. Open the Views menu. Click on Show Transform Gizmo.

You should see the axis tripod icon and the transform gizmo. If you only see the axis tripod icon, go to step 4.

Press the X key. Now you should see the transform gizmo

superimposed over the axis tripod icon. Hope, this information is helpful. Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy.

Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> IT_ come risolvere Transform Gizmo manca 3ds max - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Wow! Yamaha YZF-R3, YZF-R25 2018 and new details | 2018 Yamaha R3 designed by Julak Sendie Design - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Wow! Yamaha YZF-R3, YZF-R25 2018 and new details | 2018 Yamaha R3 designed by Julak Sendie Design - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Horses Dance Videos Color Horse Finger Family Rhymes For Children Babies Kids - Duration: 16:14.

Watch Horses Dance Videos Color Horse Finger Family Rhymes For Children Babies Kids

For more infomation >> Horses Dance Videos Color Horse Finger Family Rhymes For Children Babies Kids - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

Un campo de fuerza creado accidentalmente atrapó a un trabajador en una fábrica de 3M - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Un campo de fuerza creado accidentalmente atrapó a un trabajador en una fábrica de 3M - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

FR_ Comment réparer Transform Gizmo ne s'affiche pas dans 3ds max - Duration: 2:21.

Hi, I'm Sami, from, Fawzi academy, In this, video, I will, talk about, How to, fix,

Transform Gizmo, does not, Display. When, you, create, or, select, an object, You, should see, an axis tripod icon.

And, you, should see, the transform gizmo. When, you select, an object, with, one of the Transform tools.

Select, and, Move. Select, and, Rotate. Select, and, Scale.

A missing, axis tripod icon, or, transform gizmo, Can, manifest, in two ways. If, you, see, the axis tripod icon, but, not, the

transform gizmo, When, an object, is, selected, with one of the Transform tools,Simply

press the X key. You, should see, the transform gizmo, again.If, you, do not, see, either, the transform gizmo, or, the axis tripod icon,

The, Show, Transform Gizmo, setting in, the Views menu, is, probably, turned off. Select,

an object, using, the Select, and, Move tool. Open, the Views, menu.Click on, Show, Transform Gizmo.You, should,

see, the axis tripod icon, and, the transform gizmo. If, you, only, see, the axis tripod icon, Press, a keyboard, shortcut, X.

Now, you, should, see, the transform gizmo, Superimposed, over, the axis tripod icon. The transform gizmo, can, also,

be toggled, on, and, off, or, adjusted, From, the Customize menu, Preferences dialog,

Viewports tab, as shown. Hope, this information, is helpful, Thank you, for watching, Fawzi academy.

Please, like. Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> FR_ Comment réparer Transform Gizmo ne s'affiche pas dans 3ds max - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make Mad Mattr Mini Human & Kinetic Sand Bed Learn Colors For Kids - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make Mad Mattr Mini Human & Kinetic Sand Bed Learn Colors For Kids - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Which Sleep Position is the Best? For Good Health and Better Sleep - Duration: 2:19.

why you should sleep on your left-hand side we all know the duration of sleep

is important for mental and physical well-being but it turns out that sleep

position may be another important factor in the quest for optimum health

specifically many people sleeping on the left side may lead to better health and

better sleep it may be good for your digestion your backs and even your

hearts due to the positions of different organs here are few potential benefits

while lying on your left side it promotes proper lymphatic symptom

sleeping on your left side allows your body to better filter lymph fluid and

waste why are the lymph nodes as the left side of our body is the dominant

lymphatic side the Western research has also found that sleeping on the left

side can help to flush out waste materials out from the body

in contrast sleeping on your right side can depress the lymphatic systems

efficiency it is good for your heart over 80% of the heart is on the left

side of the body and through the simple act of slipping on the left side we will

benefit it is health in a simple and natural way mostly by means of the

lymphatic system which drains easier in this position if we sleep on the side

our heart will pump more easily and optimally pumping the blood more readily

it improves digestion sleeping on the left side may be preferable to the right

side due to this simple matter of gravity specifically lying on the left

side allows food waste to easily move from the large intestine into the

descending colon sleeping on the left side also allows the stomach and

pancreas to hang naturally if you were sleeping your right hand side you must

change that position to left hand side for good health and better sleep

thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Which Sleep Position is the Best? For Good Health and Better Sleep - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Letter School handwriting apk ABCDEFGHJ Uppercase letters Learn A to Z Tutorial Trace Practices - Duration: 5:00.

Letter School handwriting apk ABCDEFGHJ Uppercase letters Learn A to Z Tutorial Trace Practices

For more infomation >> Letter School handwriting apk ABCDEFGHJ Uppercase letters Learn A to Z Tutorial Trace Practices - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with FUNNY DOG For Children! Learning Video Educational Nursery Rhymes For Kids - Duration: 10:26.

ORANGE

CYAN

GREEN

PURPLE

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with FUNNY DOG For Children! Learning Video Educational Nursery Rhymes For Kids - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

รถแม็คโคร ตักดิน ของเล่น ยกรถขึ้น รถพ่วง - kidcars | Truck for kids - Duration: 15:56.

For more infomation >> รถแม็คโคร ตักดิน ของเล่น ยกรถขึ้น รถพ่วง - kidcars | Truck for kids - Duration: 15:56.

-------------------------------------------

Supportive treatment of hypertension with flowering plants - Duration: 3:40.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

Supportive treatment of hypertension with flowering plants

According to traditional medicine, flowers have sweet spicy flavor, help solve unhealthy, relax inside the person, help alcohol, clear lungs, alert mind, eye, stop biting.

Flowers are used to treat chest discomfort, nasal congestion, cough and headache, boils, and so on.

Sleeping or also known as we, to distinguish when the alien species. A shrub, which can be as high as 3.6 meters.

Round shape, multiple branches.

Leaves of double leaf, feathered, ovate, rounded, pointed or wedged.

Small flowers, yellow, self-flower in the cluster, grows in the axillary, gives a sweet scent, pure.

Different from conch Shallow-pointed leaves, we have rounded head and the shape of the tree grows larger dust.

Yellow, yellow, clustered in the leaf, very fragrant, often used to marinate and make tea.

Grows wild or planted as fences, planted in pots.

At present, many growing places to make medicine are very effective.

Flowers are sweet spicy, used to marinate and make medicine.

The Medical Network would like to introduce:Some commonly used:

Lesson 1:Support hypertension treatment:flowers 10g, chrysanthemum 30g.

All put on warm water with boiling water.

3 times a day in the morning, noon, evening, drink at a cold.

Each treatment for 15 days.

Lesson 2:Cure depression:10g flowers, 50g alcohol.

Add flowers to the wine, add water, cook water until the flowers are ripe, cool to drink.

Drink 5 days before menstruation, drink once a night before going to bed, drink 5 days.

Lesson 3:Support asthma treatment:Tea with marinated flowers, or flowers soaked in boiling water, let cool, drink have good results.

Lesson 4:Arthritis pain in the joints when changing weather:spike 30g, bone pain 20g, weight 10g, horse head 10g.

Put in the kettle, pour 700ml water, simmer for 200ml water, divide 3 times a day.

Use immediately for 10 days.

Lesson 5:Relieve pain, bruise due to falls:flowers, flowers, each 50g.

Put together both, for 700ml of water, boil it to high.

Apply a thin layer of this high on a thin cloth, cover the wound swelling pain, 2 hours change the band once, twice a day.

Apply until wound reduces pain.

Or sprout leaves, radial leaf intercrops, hibiscus leaves, each one small hand, pounding wound, 2 hours changed the tape once, emblazoned twice.

Note:Pregnant women are not allowed to use prescription flowers.

Doctor:Nguyen Huyen.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> Supportive treatment of hypertension with flowering plants - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Familie Michael Schumacher: Wundervolle Neuigkeiten vom Krankenbett | Weihnachten - Duration: 5:41.

For more infomation >> Familie Michael Schumacher: Wundervolle Neuigkeiten vom Krankenbett | Weihnachten - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - My VIP Account Play Match With Archon Cue Free 3.12.4 Latest 2018 - Duration: 6:25.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - My VIP Account Play Match With Archon Cue Free 3.12.4 Latest 2018 - Duration: 6:25.

-------------------------------------------

#NASA থেকে পরীক্ষিত ! ১০০ বছর আয়ু বাড়বে যে কাজটি করলে ! জেনে নেয়া উচিৎ সকল মানুযের ! HealthCare-360 - Duration: 7:19.

Subscribe

Channel

HealthCare

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét