Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily Dec 31 2017

Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked!

For more infomation >> Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked! - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff holds end-of-the-year drill with army, navy, air force - Duration: 2:03.

Now on the military front -- South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff led a final joint military

exercise of 2017 on Saturday, involving all possible defense systems from the Air Force,

Navy, and Army.

The drill... was said to be aimed at making sure the PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics

are held safe and secure... and to protect South Korea from North Korean threats.

Oh Jung-hee reports.

On the second-to-last day of 2017... the Chairman of South Korea's Joint Chiefs

of Staff gets onboard the E-737 Peace Eye surveillance plane.

As it takes off from the airstrip,... it's surrounded by four F-15K fighter jets... to

make a five-plane formation.

They cut across South Korean territory... from west to east.

This... is an end-of-the-year drill held Saturday by South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff, army,

navy and air force... to raise the military's readiness and boost surveillance against North

Korean threats.

(Korean) "Do your best to quickly detect any and all

provocations from North Korea including missile launches and perfectly defend our country's

airspace."

The Air Force implements the country's defense systems,... the Kill Chain and KAMD.

Also on the highest level of alert are the Army's Missile Command, which conducts counterstrike

drills in response to North Korea's nuclear and missile tests... and the Navy's Aegis

Destroyer, which has detected all of North Korea's missile launches.

Before wrapping up the drill,... the five planes move over to Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do

Province,... the town that will soon be hosting the Winter Olympics.

(Korean) "We will maintain a perfect military readiness

posture for the successful hosting of PyeongChang Winter Olympics and Paralympics."

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs said North Korea could attempt a provocation of any kind

at any time next year,... but pledged that the South Korean military will respond to

the North's provocations through "overwhelming force"... on sea, air and land.

Oh Jung-hee, Arirang News.

"2018 "

For more infomation >> S. Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff holds end-of-the-year drill with army, navy, air force - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

우종창 보수언론인?|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 10:16.

For more infomation >> 우종창 보수언론인?|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 10:16.

-------------------------------------------

Susan Sideropoulos: Tragischer Schicksalsschlag! - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> Susan Sideropoulos: Tragischer Schicksalsschlag! - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Swatting case poses legal challenges for police, prosecutors - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Swatting case poses legal challenges for police, prosecutors - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Channel 24 News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 23:49.

Channel 24 News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla

For more infomation >> Channel 24 News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 23:49.

-------------------------------------------

Helene Fischer & Florian Silbereisen: Traumhochzeit, Baby-Glück! - Duration: 6:23.

For more infomation >> Helene Fischer & Florian Silbereisen: Traumhochzeit, Baby-Glück! - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 198 - How to complete Level 198 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:46.

Homescapes Level 198 - How to complete Level 198 on Homescapes

How to complete Level 198 on Homescapes

Homescapes Level 198

Homescapes how to complete level 198

Homescapes beat level 198

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 198 - How to complete Level 198 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Jessica Schwarz: Schrecklicher Schicksalsschlag - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Jessica Schwarz: Schrecklicher Schicksalsschlag - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

몸매 유지를 위해 어디에서든 할 수 있는 5가지 운동|HYA TV - Duration: 7:49.

For more infomation >> 몸매 유지를 위해 어디에서든 할 수 있는 5가지 운동|HYA TV - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Những Bản Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Luôn Đi Cùng Năm Tháng - Gây Nghiện Mọi Thời Đại | EDM DJ - Duration: 1:03:03.

For more infomation >> Những Bản Nhạc Điện Tử Gây Nghiện Luôn Đi Cùng Năm Tháng - Gây Nghiện Mọi Thời Đại | EDM DJ - Duration: 1:03:03.

-------------------------------------------

Pietro Lombardi: Emotionales Geständnis - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Pietro Lombardi: Emotionales Geständnis - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Con Cào Cào ♥ Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Vui Nhộn - Ngày Nhà Giáo Việt Nam 20/11 | Story Kids Music [SKM] - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Con Cào Cào ♥ Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Vui Nhộn - Ngày Nhà Giáo Việt Nam 20/11 | Story Kids Music [SKM] - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

New Bangla Short Waz | 31st Night Palon | Sheikh Dr Khandaker Abdullah Jahangir | 2017 - Duration: 11:28.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> New Bangla Short Waz | 31st Night Palon | Sheikh Dr Khandaker Abdullah Jahangir | 2017 - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wil jij op een server werken? - Duration: 1:37.

Oh, hey! I didn't see you!

What are you doing here? Anyway,

Perhaps I could ask you a question. Can you help me?

Here's the story:

I'm working on a server, a Minecraft server.

named: The WorldCraft

We need more people who can help us build things because we started again.

It's going not going that fast.

We have less good builders.

So we need someone like you. Someone with a lot of talent!

Are you looking for a good,

Minecraft server with a great crew?

Look in the description!

I hope to hear from you!

Bye!

You want to help with our server?

Look at the link in the description!

*Music plays*

For more infomation >> Wil jij op een server werken? - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

022. Paffendorf - Vogue - Duration: 3:33.

Link with sound version in description

For more infomation >> 022. Paffendorf - Vogue - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to cure a Hangover Quickly - How to Prevent a Hangover after Drinking - Duration: 2:03.

How to cure a Hangover Quickly - How to Prevent a Hangover after Drinking

For more infomation >> How to cure a Hangover Quickly - How to Prevent a Hangover after Drinking - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Apple Pie Recipe - 2018 | Best Apple Pie Recipes | Super Delicious Apple Pie Recipe - Duration: 2:55.

Homemade Apple Pie Recipe - 2018 | Best Apple Pie Recipes | Super Delicious Apple Pie Recipe

Welcome back guys, so here is my recipe for apple pie. I'm using five

I usually like to use five to six apples

I have a mix of Granny Smith and Fuji you can use whatever mix you like I either cut these in chunks

Or I sliced them into 16 slices

Because I have a 16 sliced core and slicer

So I'm going to just go ahead

I peeled my apples and reams a core and sliced them

And then we'll get to seasoning them don't forget to subscribe if you haven't done so yet

Welcome if you are new to this channel

So I have added half a cup of sugar. I'm adding four tablespoons of flour I will squeeze in half

the juice of half of a small lemon and then I was season with

1 teaspoon of cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg

1/2 teaspoon of allspice and 1/8 teaspoon of salt if you like you can add vanilla to this I do sometimes

So I mix that in really nicely, and I set it aside while I prepared my crust

I bought these um crust pie crust rolling bags. I think that's what they're called um

I'm using it for the first time today, so we'll see how that works out

So yeah, I just rolled out my dough it worked out nicely

And wait to lift that up and drop it into my pie. What is it guys plate?

I lightly oiled and floured that just so there's no sticking

And I'm just going to sit the crust in there and make sure that there are no air pockets

And then I'll fold the dough over onto itself or under onto itself

Again I'm not a baker, so I'm not making this really fancy

I'm just going to

Set that back into the refrigerator while I've occurred the other quest and then I filled up my pie plate

And I'm covering it with the other crust I will trim off the overhang and try to crimp this

shut

And then once I'm done with that I'm going to cut slits on to the top so that I can let

The steam out and then I bought these

Leafcutters, and I'm just going to use that to try to make this a little prettier

I just brushed some milk on the edges, and I'm sticking the leaf cutouts on to the edge oh

All done I'm ready to put this in the oven at 425 for 15 minutes

And then 375 for the rest of the time which was about 50 to 55 minutes

I

Forgot to tell you if you have a PI shield put that over your crust if it starts to get too Brown or just use

Some foil and there you have it our pie is ready

I did not get to cut a piece for you because some people in my family don't took the whole pie

But I did make a second one with a lattice crust and a braid and some leaf cutouts

And there you have it. I will see you next time

For more infomation >> Homemade Apple Pie Recipe - 2018 | Best Apple Pie Recipes | Super Delicious Apple Pie Recipe - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Baby Care Kids Games #w | Baby Play & Learn Colors with Prom Queen Girl - Date Night - Duration: 12:50.

Fun Baby Care Kids Games #w | Baby Play & Learn Colors with Prom Queen Girl - Date Night

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét