Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily Dec 28 2017

We take the "old" Galibier ( = not through the tunnel)

the last part of the descent

busybusy ...

... but never for a véry long time :-)

For more infomation >> Alps 2017 - Col du Galibier - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Детские Новогодние Песни - Валенки, Валенки - 2018 Новый Год - Duration: 20:39.

For more infomation >> Детские Новогодние Песни - Валенки, Валенки - 2018 Новый Год - Duration: 20:39.

-------------------------------------------

How To Slow Aging | Anti Aging Juice | Anti Aging Recipes - Remedies One - Duration: 3:47.

it's only natural to be concerned with one's aesthetics and look for new ways

to achieve a more youthful appearance in slow signs of aging today's video will

discuss how to slow aging naturally before you watch this video please take

a moment to subscribe our YouTube channel by clicking the subscribe button

then tap the bell icon so you will be the first to know when we post new

videos daily every being has a circle of life and the human body is no exception

is it so crazy to want to look a bit younger although we can't stop the

passing of the years or the aging process we can slow aging naturally with

some natural remedies how to fight aging signs in your skin for health and

wellness especially in women we should always have a desire for healthy

youthful looking skin tight and free of wrinkles there are many products on the

market today that promise to help reverse and slow the signs of aging

we'll show you some natural ways on how to slow aging signs 1 care for your

hands and neck the face is not the only part of the body that requires special

specific care 2 slow aging signs the hands and neck are also exposed just as

frequently to the Sun which is the leading cause of Aging these areas show

the first and most advanced signs of aging with dark spots wrinkles and less

elasticity in the skin for these reasons it's extremely important to use

sunscreen to protect against sun exposure treatment against skin

imperfections although such problems are more common within women younger than 40

it's recommended to fight acne within acne reducing facial cleanse and use a

moisturizing cream once a day - don't frequently switch skin products if you

are frustrated with the variety of new moisturizing creams and anti-aging

serums that don't produce results it's better to try using it for a longer

lengths of rather than switching products the

longer the use of one certain product the better effect you'll have 3 don't

use too many products at once an excess of skin products can cause irritation

which does the exact opposite for wrinkles and aging spots try to start

off with just one product at a time for get enough sleep this is one of the most

important factors in fact the most important factor in staying youthful is

to get enough sleep the skin regenerates itself during sleep cycles 5 healthy

foods that help you stay young carrots studies have shown that eating carrots

daily can help reduce the signs of aging thanks to the nutrient beta-carotene

avocado although it does not contain beta-carotene

avocado is great for reducing signs of aging it contains vitamin E and is great

for the skin berries berries contain antioxidants and come in a wide variety

water lastly it's necessary to drink large quantities of water every day to

help eliminate toxins and maintain soft smooth skin it's recommended to drink 8

glasses of water per day servings of water can also be found within fresh

fruits and coconut milk how you slow the signs of aging let me know in our

comment section below if you like this video give it a thumbs

up and share with your friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel

below thank you

For more infomation >> How To Slow Aging | Anti Aging Juice | Anti Aging Recipes - Remedies One - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

C++ Programming Language Tutorial | Loops in C++ - Part 2 (Exit Controlled Loop) | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> C++ Programming Language Tutorial | Loops in C++ - Part 2 (Exit Controlled Loop) | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 身為一個夾客,適度的維持手感是必要的!【老皮、變裝阿柴】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#210 - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 身為一個夾客,適度的維持手感是必要的!【老皮、變裝阿柴】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#210 - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

C++ Programming Language Tutorial | Loops in C++ - Part 1 (Entry Controlled Loop) | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> C++ Programming Language Tutorial | Loops in C++ - Part 1 (Entry Controlled Loop) | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

ಲಿಟಲ್ ಜ್ಯಾಕ್ ಹಾರ್ನರ್ | Kannada Nursery Rhymes for Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 1:51.

Little Jack Horner

Sat in the corner

Eating a Christmas pie

He put in his thumb

And pulled out a plum

And said 'What a good boy am I

Oh Poor Little Jack Horner

Sat in the corner

Eating a Christmas pie

He put in his thumb

And pulled out a plum

And said What a good boy am I

Little Jack Horner

Sat in the corner

Eating a Christmas pie

He put in his thumb

And pulled out a plum

And said What a good boy am I

For more infomation >> ಲಿಟಲ್ ಜ್ಯಾಕ್ ಹಾರ್ನರ್ | Kannada Nursery Rhymes for Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Letter School handwriting Cursive small letters a b c d e f g h 3X Speed Alphabet for toddlers - Duration: 14:23.

Letter School handwriting Cursive small letters a b c d e f g h 3X Speed Alphabet for toddlers

For more infomation >> Letter School handwriting Cursive small letters a b c d e f g h 3X Speed Alphabet for toddlers - Duration: 14:23.

-------------------------------------------

Chatty Cathy - House Cleaners Point of View - Part 1 - Duration: 6:28.

You got a Chatty Cathy on your hands.

We're going to talk about that today, what you do when you get to a customer's house

and all they want to do is talk while you clean.

Hi there, I'm Angela Brown, and this is Ask A House Cleaner.

This is a show where you get to ask a house cleaning question

and I get to help you find an answer.

Now today's show is brought to us by housecleaning360.com

Now where I live, it's the wintertime and it is time for us to be blowing out our sprinkler

systems so that the pipes don't freeze.

If you live in an area that's cold and it's not cold enough that it's snowed yet or that

you have freezing pipes, you may want to call a sprinkler repair guy.

You can find one on housecleaning360.com

All right, back to today's show, which is about a Chatty Cathy.

Speaker 2: I started cleaning this woman's house that's really chatty.

Normally I will wear headphones for this kind of situation and just listen to podcasts or

music or something to get my cleaning done.

However, this lady's house was very nice, very clean.

I didn't have to do a lot.

Not a typical house cleaning because she only wants certain things done.

I go the first day without charging her the one-time fee for the first-time house cleaning

and I forget my headphones.

She ends up being chatty, following me around, and what should have taken me three hours

took me six hours.

I ended up having to just tell her, "Okay, this is what I didn't get done,

and I'm going to have to do it in two weeks when I come back."

Most of it was the one [inaudible 00:01:42] cleaning that she wanted.

So, I get home and she sends me a text and says,

"Sorry, but you did miss several things cleaning today.

I just talk too much."

I responded, "I will be there 10 a.m. and I'll have 15 minutes if you want to show me

what I need to work on.

She says, "I don't think 15 minutes will be enough time to correct the cleaning, but will

show you."

What should I do?

Angela Brown: So you got a Chatty Cathy on your hands.

Now here's what the homeowners don't understand.

As house cleaners we go inside people's homes every day,

and we have a very specific way that we work.

A lot of times it's easier for us if the home owner is not at home and that they don't interrupt

us what their chatting.

They don't know that.

They don't have house cleaners coming to their house every day.

They only have house cleaners coming once every couple of weeks, and maybe they haven't

had a house cleaner ever, or maybe it's been a long time.

Right upfront you need to set the boundaries.

For example, if you were a pest control service and you were going to a customer's house,

you would let them know upfront, "Hey, while I'm spraying for bugs

I need all the kids out of the house."

Because you don't want the kids in the house while you're spraying for the bugs, right?

That's just standard, and you would let them know upfront.

As house cleaners you to have the responsibility of letting the homeowner know upfront what

your expectations are.

Now on the telephone, before you ever go to bid the customer's house, to give them a free

estimate or a job quote, this is the time that you tell them.

"Hey, how do you normally work?

Are you working from your home and will you be at home while I'm cleaning?"

If they say yes, this is where you tell them, "Oh, I should tell you then, it's okay if

you stay at the house while I'm cleaning, but we can't carry on conversations because

I don't work well while I'm talking."

You have to set that boundary right up front.

When you come over to bid the job they already know this is going to be a person that's going

to be cleaning my house, not a person that's going to be my free therapist.

If you were getting paid for therapy, you would make a whole lot more money than you

would as a house cleaner.

Unless you're a licensed therapist and you're just a house cleaner,

really focus on just the house cleaning.

But you got to make that clear upfront with your homeowners so that they don't stand there

and chat the whole time.

Now, on your way out the door, as you are leaving, you can't stand there and chat for

20 or 30 minutes either.

If you have a biweekly customer and you stand there for 20 minutes chatting, over the course

of a year that is eight and a half hours that you're not getting paid for

that you've just blown visiting.

Even 20 minutes per visit, it adds up over time.

This is your business and you get paid for the time that you spend so you got to be very,

very careful about your time.

By that I mean if you normally work with headphones, then you got to make sure that there are headphones

in your cleaning caddy and there's a spare pair out in your car.

In the event that you find that you got to a house and you don't have them, go out to

your car and get your spare pair.

Because that signals to your customer that, hey, I'm busy.

Even if you're not listening to anything, if you have headphones in,

you got your earbuds in, it signals that,

hey, I can't be interrupted.

If you let your customer know that upfront and you let them know what your method is,

now they know, so they're not going to be offended.

For this particular customer my recommendation is that you just completely start over.

Bring it out in the open and say, "Hey listen, last time I was here we were chatting,

it was really great to visit with you, but I didn't get all the work done obviously.

Starting from right now, literally we have 15 minutes.

Let's redo the walkthrough.

You show me the things that need to be done.

I will make notes on my notepad and I will do these every time I come."

But unless you've set up your business to do different tasks every single time you come,

she doesn't need to be spending 15 minutes on every visit that you're not getting paid

for giving you new to-do tasks, because that is part of your pay.

You need to get paid for that time.

I'm serious.

Start over again, have your walkthrough, do it over again, set new boundaries,

set new rules, and let her know that when I'm here, I'm working.

No visiting while I'm here.

60 seconds in, 60 seconds out, hi and goodbye.

Then literally get on to the next job, because in this business time is money.

Alrighty, that's my two cents for today.

Until we meet again,

leave the world a cleaner place than when you found it.

For more infomation >> Chatty Cathy - House Cleaners Point of View - Part 1 - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne, ennesime delusioni per Gemma Galgani? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne, ennesime delusioni per Gemma Galgani? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Agni Kanya | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Roopa Ganguly - Duration: 1:55:44.

"Coming now, they are coming."

"They are coming now, coming."

"Coming now, they are coming."

"They are coming now, coming."

"All paths that have been closed.

"All paths that have been closed.

"Coming now, they are coming."

"They are coming now, coming."

You should have worked properly.

Boss, we would have done it right.

That Ajay and Amit made a mess!

Or else we would have

Yes sure! Like the girl

All bogus!

No, I mean that.

Listen to me now.

First make friends.

Then when you see that

Meaning that they keep around you,

Then catch them and

..and send them off to the right place.

And you will have to be vigilant too!

Boss, if we can't control hem,

What did you say?

Ruin our business?

Oh, then do something.

Take Raju and Ranjit to take care of it.

What Ranjit, can you not handle it?

Then I'll see how

I have not forgotten

Boss, we have guts and

Okay then, now let's have some drinks.

Yes boss.

Cheers!

Some on you witch!

No! I will not.

Oh please understand brother Ashok?

I have tried much but.

Believe me, when I get some time,

We know you wouldn't come with us.

But how can we allow that?

What? Didn't Kishor ask us to wait here?

Yes, right here. What's new in that?

Oh look, there's Kishor.

Hey! Over here!

Save me! Help! Help!

Save me please!

Hey, what are you doing this?

Go mind your own business!

That's enough! Let them go.

You did wrong!

You will have to pay for this some day!

Oh go on!

Get lost!

Where will you go?

Come let us drop you.

No, but many thanks to you all.

I can go alone.

Please wait.

Please move a bit.

You may sit here.

Are you talking to me?

Yes. Do you need more space?

No, no, many thanks.

That day at the festival,

Is that your book?

Oh yes, you can take a book if you like.

To kill time.

Rajnesh? And Marx?

They both are opposites?

Yes, you are right.

I just am very curious for knowledge.

It's not a sin I suppose.

No, that's not what I meant.

Do you stay here?

Yes, I live near Godhuli.

And where do you stay?

Oh, I live nearby, just.

Hello.

Trunk call number 4, Kolkata.

But you are? What?

Yes, yes.

Yes, Amit you?

I can't hear you,

Oh yes, just hold on.

Please sir.

Please talk a bit softly?

Oh sorry.

Yes let me call you back.

Oh nothing, a girl next to me.

Darshani? Shunayani?

Listen, have you sent the

I cannot come.

What? I am dependent on you.

Will talk later. Okay.

Mamata? Why so cheerful?

Just. I'm here now.

Why so late but?

There was so much traffic sister-in-law!

I couldn't even get on a bus!

I will change and put on the food.

No, let it be. Everything is ready.

But your brother hasn't

Let him come back,

Oh my sweet sister-in-law!

Who were you to me in my previous life?

Your husband!

Hey, don't mess with me!

Now tell me truthfully, why so chirpy?

It's news! Hot news!

So you won't tell me?

Oh wait, let me show you!

I'll say, I'll say!

Yes. Do you need more space?

Yes, I live near Godhuli.

And where do you stay?

Oh my, it's so hot!

You are trying uselessly!

Disgusting! They will just kill us off!

Darshani? Shunayani?

So who was the girl huh?

What?

Whom are you asking about?

How can you forget?

That girl from the post office!

What now?

Oh.

Tell us now.

Charming.

And attractive.

I don't know anything more than that.

That's it?

Really.

That's all I know.

Why are you'll teasing him?

And do you'll not remember..

..that we have an evening

Oh yes!

Good you reminded us.

Hey, come on.

Yes, nothing beats english movies!

Look there, they are coming.

Hey! Let go,

Let go!

Let me go!

Leave me!

Being brave eh?

Now take god's name!

No, no, no!

Oh no! Police!

Come on now!

Get them on the jeep,

Okay sir.

I will not let you get away!

I will have my revenge!

Any news?

Sir, the same type of case again.

What is it?

Like those 2 murderers sir.

What?

Sir, we got a call about 3 hours ago.

And the caller says himself

And the body is lying on the road.

That's very strange.

Sir, Gupta and I..

..went to the spot and saw that the

The body is in the morgue now.

How received the call?

You must have not recorded the voice?

No sir, he cut the call suddenly.

Cut the call, right.

From now on always record the voice!

Okay sir.

Listen Mamata,

It won't work if you don't

Do something quick, or else

This is my last word.

Please give me some time?

Can you tell me how

You say this every month.

You should find accommodation elsewhere.

Your studies are done now!

Where will I stay if I leave from here?

That is not my look out.

Why are you still standing here?

I said please, go out!

Why are you crying dear?

I heard it all.

Come to my room now,

That's why I now know why you seem lost.

And now I know that you

Or else you would have told me?

It's not just that you know.

I don't want to cause you'll problems.

It has been many days

Thus the monetary problem.

And you think we don't care eh?

Are we robots?

And can we not take the

Don't misunderstand me,

Oh listen, just leave it to me.

The problem would be over

But I?

Why go to brother for

And you can sing and play so well,

Just tell me then,

You must have heard about Ashok?

I will introduce you to him.

Ashok brother?

How dare you!

All that I don't know

Good news? What?

I will introduce you

On the day of the Saraswati Puja?

Okay then, I will meet you then.

Now presenting on stage, Mamata Roy.

"Music is my life."

"Music is what my heart knows."

"Music is what makes me goes on."

"And has given me my all today"

"Music is my life"

"Music is what my heart knows"

"Music is what makes me goes on"

"And has given me my all today"

"Music is my life"

"Music adorns goddess Saraswati"

"Music is the melody of life"

"Music adorns goddess Saraswati"

"Music is the melody of life"

"Music brings praise

"Music is what my heart knows"

"Music is what makes me goes on"

"And music is the way of life"

"Music is my life"

Wow! Great performance.

Remember I told you about brother Ashok?

He is Ashok.

He will solve all your problems.

Greetings.

I have heard much about you from Manju.

Now I have seen for myself.

What? Have you finished your letter yet?

Yes, but why?

Ashok is waiting in the jeep outside.

Brother Ashok? Now?

Okay come.

Come Mr. Ashok,

Your people do come though.

Aunty, this is Tuhina.

She sings and dances well.

But is in a little trouble.

And you will have to help.

Help?

Your people, how can I not help?

Come in the next room aunty

You sit here please. We will just come.

Aunty, what I have just given,

And so I want a bigger commission.

No problem with the police right?

And do people come

But don't keep her tied here always.

She studies in the hostel.

A literate girl?

Will she run off?

Oh no, no.

Now come on, give the cash!

Here, full 5,000.

The duck I just gave you,

Okay then.

So you sold me off!

What? Me? And you?

You take advantage of the helpless

I will never do this work!

Those who come here once,

You fraud!

You cheat!

I will never stay here.

I will leave.

Let's see who stops me!

Where will you go?

Just stay here like a good

If I spread the word of the

..your life will be a living hell!

Don't worry dear.

I too am a woman.

I am here to keep all

No one comes here by choice.

Danger is a friend of life.

If you cannot save

You understand dear?

I too wanted a family.

A husband, some kids,

But life never gave me anything.

Why? What did I do?

So is it a sin to be born as a girl?

I have money, wealth, everything.

But this hollowness eats me up everyday.

You cannot believe me dear eh?

Yes mother.

Mother? Mother?

Yes mother?

You called me mother?

From now you are my mother.

You will be my daughter.

My girl!

Tuhina? Tuhina?

This is your costume today.

Check it out.

I don't want it. Take it from away here.

We have to do many things

I told you, I will not wear this.

I gave you my word, did you forget?

Listen to Sharama.

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Don't misunderstand me"

"Now that I have come to you"

"Don't misunderstand me"

"Now that I have come to you"

"My house is far from here"

"And one day I will go"

"Pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Are you in control over addiction"

"Or has addiction taken over you?"

"Are you in control over addiction"

"Or has addiction taken over you?"

"All you need to do is"

"Keep your heart open"

"All you need to do is"

"Keep your heart open"

"What difference does it make to you"

"For I will leave anyway"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"All has changed overnight"

"You friends and mine too"

"All has changed overnight"

"You friends and mine too"

"All happiness will come to you"

"And I will remain sad forever"

"All happiness will come to you"

"And I will remain sad forever"

"Before the doors close"

"Come when the time is right"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Don't misunderstand me"

"Now that I have come to you"

"Don't misunderstand me"

"Now that I have come to you"

"My house is far from here"

"And one day I will go"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

"Pardon me, oh pardon me!"

Ali! Ali!

What has happened to you Ali?

Oh my god!

Hey aunty!

Stop!

We want to hear the full song and dance!

And very nice dance.

Why this forceful request, Ashok?

You are asking questions to the boss?

Do you know who you are talking to?

I know it very well and

Aunty , call the girl quickly!

Ashok, the girl is

..today there will be no more show.

It will definitely happen..

..we supply you the goods

And we get nothing!

Here you are!

This is not good, it's disgusting!

If you don't like it

So, beautiful Mamata, will you

Please, start the show dear!

Ashok, it's intolerable!

How can you tolerate it!

Ashok, hold your tongue!

Wait I will show you.

May be she is calling someone.

May be she is calling the police, boss.

Hello. Police station.

Listen. Now, take this!

Now, take this!

Let's go!

Aunty, aunty!

Mother! What has happened?

Mother! What has happened?

Mother! Mother!

Hello, police station..

..someone has been murdered here,

Name is Mukta Bai.

Sir, we found this knife.

When did you say this has happened?

Nearly an hour ago.

What will happen now?

Who called us?

Me.

Tuhina.

Where were you when she was stabbed?

In this room.

How many of them were here?

You are saying that

That's what I think.

Okay, the people who killed

Ashok, Rishi, Ranjit...

I know these 3 people,

Move the dead body and arrest

Tuhina, you did a mistake by telling the

Get inside, get inside!

You can't escape from me,

You trusted her, officer!

You are advising me!

You have awakened a tiger, office!

Tiger! Yes,

Sir, please take some rest.

Listen. I am going to

Okay, you'll come at 10 o'clock,

Guard, call Mr. Chatturvedi.

It's always engaged!

I have told them a number

Sir, did you call me?

Did you follow the jeep?

We were following the jeep and when

There was a big mess.

And the culprits ran away.

Escaped? Ran off?

So they ran away. And there is no news!

We will get the news, sir..

..since you have shown the interest

I have arrested a suspect.

He is in the lock up.

Did you get any information from him?

Yes sir.

He was selling pen to the students.

Anyone can do that.

The pen was filled with brown sugar.

What!

Please continue.

Sir, the pen was sold instantly.

There was no bargain..

..he looks here and there,

Just giving the pen

Sir, no one sells pen like this.

I was suspicious,

I told our watcher

Where did you catch him from?

From an old house in Mort Lane.

But the funny part is that he

Became mute!

Yes sir, but when he was selling

Wait, he became mute,

What I want to know is have

Yes sir, WBT 88009.

88009. 88009.

Excuse me, that number

Are you sure?

Yes sir.

Thank you, you have eased our work.

I've called you to

Today you are tired, so go home.

We'll do the needful tomorrow.

Help her to go home.

Okay sir.

Hello madam, hope I didn't

Come inside.

The day my father gave me away to you,

You were not like this before, my wife.

It's my duty, it's serving the society,

There is no time limit of work

Okay, I get it.

I've been hearing this

You are a great man!

You are right, my wife.

Okay, will you have

For you I have to take

Don't I get hungry?

You are a good wife, get the food,

Here, take the suitcase

I'll not take anything from here.

There! They are all here!

Didn't I tell you to pack your bag?

I'll lock you up here,

No one should understand

I'll also see, what you all can do.

Who is it?

I am Mamata.

It's you Mamata,

Are you sick?

Sister, I.

What's the matter?

Sister, I...

Come on. Com on.

Tell me what you want to tell.

What else to say, sister.

We are just woman,

I don't understand you.

Explain everything to me.

When you hear everything,

Hate you? What are you saying?

Everyone will hate me.

May be they will but how could

I'll tell you everything sister..

..otherwise I'll go mad some day.

Why are you crying my sister..

..I don't know the reason

You have to be strong.

I was strong.

When my mother and brother died,

I thought that I'll manage

But.

It would have been better

I was forced to get a

That is a painful story.

Why didn't you tell us?

Are we not a part of your life?

Please don't misunderstand me.

I wanted to stand on my feet.

For me a compassionate

What?

And if I was not helped that day,

Murder?

That would have been better. I made

Don't think about it,

We want to see our sister like before.

Hey, just wait.

It's you!

Where are you going?

To my friend's house.

That's my house..

..its better if we get inside and

One minute.

Sister was asking you

I am full, I can't have lunch.

Will you feed me

My mother is all alone in the house,

Okay, I'll let the mother's boy go.

So, we'll meet tomorrow

I hope so.

So, I'll take your leave.

Sister would have said that

Okay, I'll come back soon.

"To see the peahen,

"To me you are the peahen"

Come, let's get lost somewhere today.

To the hills or the forest?

"To me the full moon is you , only you,"

"To see the peahen,

"To me you are the peahen."

"Look at those snow mountains there"

"So, my heart is filled

"So I call out to you with love"

"Only you are in my heart."

"I don't know what

"The birds are singing

"Nature calls us towards the waterfalls"

"To me only you are that waterfall."

"To me it's only you,

So, do you tell your sister everything?

I do.

Will you tell about today to her?

She knows everything, she wants

Okay, let's go today.

Today she is not home,

She'll return tomorrow evening.

Can you come in the evening?

I can't, I'll have to

So, when can you come?

Not in this week,

Mamata, Mamata.

Sister-in-law?

Why are you surprised?

Have the sweets.

Your brother has given

..you have passed B.A with distinction.

You don't have to touch my feet,

Come. I want to talk with you.

You have to join the job, right?

Your brother has said to

To Kolkata?

But....

I was thinking about Ashok and the gang,

Why are you scared? Kolkata is a

Sister.

Gautam will come in the week end,

But he might not come as well.

Do one thing, send him a telegram

..and ask him to come here.

And send a telegram to your office

Ah, thank God.

So, send the telegrams.

My sweet sister.

Now get up and hurry.

Sir, you have got two telegrams,

When did it come?

Mother is sick,

Bangsi, call a taxi,

Mother is sick, have to hurry, be quick.

Patient needs to be in the

You cannot put the boy to sleep..

..let me see whether

My son, my son.

Mother, mother, father.

Come son.

Come. Sit down.

Mother I have come, mother.

Sorry, we have nothing more to do.

What has happened?

No sister,

..and doesn't turn

Suppose he didn't get the telegram,

Oh! Today is Sunday,

All the men are same, they

Listen sister, I've decided..

..I'll leave for Kolkata today

You promise me that you'll

Aren't you saying this out of anger?

Trust me sister I've taken

..about it for a long time.

He has spoiled all the happiness!

You don't understand sister,

Okay, as you wish. I'll tell

Yes sister.

Then come,

Help me, help me.

Please don't hurt him.

You cut my legs off, now pay for it.

Hello, police station, I have

Take this.

May I come in sir?

Thank you, sir.

Ms. Sonia,

Gautam, we have bought a sick factory.

And we have decided to appoint

Thank you sir.

And go through this file.

Okay sir, thank you.

And one more thing.

Till this factory is renovated,

Right sir, I'll do my best.

Okay.

Come sir, welcome.

He is our new G.M, Mr. Gautam Sinha.

And she is your P.A, Ms. Mamata Roy.

Hello.

Please, they are beautiful.

You two come to my

Mr. Khan , I need 2 files..

..one of the raw materials

Sir, I'll bring it right now.

May I know the reason

..in such a manner without

Please forgive me..

..I understood everything

Hope you are not angry on me,

Now you tell me whether you are

Hey, tell me before Mr. Khan comes in.

Alright.

And Ms. Roy?

As you wish sir.

That's alright.

What is it Ms. Roy?

General order,

That's nice, anything else?

He has caught those who were at fault.

Oh really?

Excuse me.

So the factory will be saved sir?

Yes of course, that's why I've come.

We have to be alert

Have you found something sir?

I have and I will find more.

Ms. Roy,

Do inform the heads

And they issue a suspending

And you will sign on them.

Yes sir.

Come in, this way.

Please sit.

What is it?

You were talking so much in the car,

I just want to look at

And then?

That will never happen.

Oh sure.

I will get what you want.

Two orange juice, one cheese

Thank you sir.

You know Mamata,

Very sudden connection yes?

Thank you.

Can I ask you something?

What did you do when

I went to your hostel.

It's such a big city Kolkata,

Like a caged bird,

When I found a nest,

So that you don't stay alone,

What?

I have decided to take father's

And if he doesn't agree?

He had asked me a

But after you left I

Have you thought when you want to go?

As soon as possible.

Congratulations for your wedding sir.

Thank you. And what can I do for you?

Sir, there are new rules

Causing us a lot of problems!

The rules aren't new, they are old.

We are just systematically

Please try and understand sir.

That I am. Got it?

But you have come

Do have anything more to say?

No sir.

I will say. Just when the time is right.

Today is Sunday.

I thought both of us would go out.

But you went alone?

Where did you go?

What are you smiling for? Tell me?

I had some things to buy.

Oh okay, to the doctor.

Mister, you are to be a father.

A father?

A father! Really?

Your child's mother.

So you can't work anymore Mamata.

Sign a resignation letter tomorrow.

Oh Mamata I feel like dancing.

Please no, there are many

Oh so what about people!

Wait, let me sing you a song!

"The brined is now a mother"

"Don't say much to her"

Look, I have got such a pretty swing!

You are going crazy.

I might not get time later.

I saw it on the road, so I got it.

Like no one becomes a father.

They may be. But.

But where do I put it?

Wait, I will find the place.

And now it will swing.

And then, then our kid will swing here!

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Come and give him some sleep"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Bring dreams to those sleepy eyes"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Come and give him some sleep"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Bring dreams to those sleepy eyes"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Close both eyes"

"And see all the dreams you wish to"

"Close both eyes"

"And see all the dreams you wish to"

"May all your dreams come true"

"All that you'll little eyes see"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Come and give him some sleep"

"Bring dreams to those sleepy eyes"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

"Oh sleep fairy come to my baby"

Hey you peeps,

Make sure that even

You had cheated me,

Where will you run now?

Come on, come up!

Come on, come up!

You cannot keep saying that

In all the newspapers there is a

Sir, those who have killed

So those who have killed the

A murderer is always a murderer.

Don't try to defend them.

Talk like a real police officer.

But sir.

No more discussions.

I want work done.

I have heard that you have

Yes sir.

I have a lot of clues

And I even know who the murderer is.

Mr. Ghosal, I want action.

Yes sir.

Hello, Control Room.

This is the O.C. speaking.

Listen, can you give me the

Yes I can.

Note down the number that we

I am ready.

Thank you.

I think the murderer

Is it very important to go?

I had something important.

I have to meet the lawyer Mr. Bardhan.

Why the lawyer?

About Amit and Ajay.

Gautam.

I want to tell you something.

Yes tell me.

Do you think you should involve

Who are you calling criminals?

They are all my childhood friends.

Should I not stand next

But you are a family man.

You have certain responsibilities.

And you have to think

Anyway, since we aren't going out,

Come in.

You are his friends.

So I will not hide anything

The case is very very weak Mr. Sinha.

And anyway,

Mr. Bardhan,

..it will be very difficult

We are ready for all sacrifice for them.

Take all the money needed.

You are making a mistake

My duty is to explain it to you.

I am very sorry.

I will leave now.

But I assure you that I will do my best.

Then we will come again later,

Of course,

Oh I am sorry, really sorry Mamata.

I got late with office work again.

Come let's go.

What?

Say something?

Do my words have any value to you?

Why do you not understand,

..I have a lot of troubles.

Which file is where,

Then I won't leave the job,

Oh I forgot to tell you, the managing

After 3 months he will

Papa, papa, come fast.

Grandpa has fallen!

Papa, papa, I want to go out.

Come on papa, let's go.

What is this behavior?

Day by day he become naughty.

Mummy see!

What book are you reading?

A book on children psychology.

Children psychology?

I am sorry for what

You were right.

It is not right to get angry

I don't know what happened to me.

Anyway, forget it.

Hey? Hey Mamata?

Turn towards me.

Come close.

What are you doing?

Put off the lights atleast?

You have no sense at all!

As you wish madam.

Good morning doctor.

Please sit.

What about father's report?

Blood cancer.

Blood cancer?

You have to admit him right away.

You will have to make him well doctor.

I am willing to do everything for him!

Yes. But it is very costly.

I will arrange for him to

And I shall do my best.

Do so.

Gautam, I have been forced

For your good and

You cannot take any money

It is a public fund

Right sir.

Thank you sir.

Rahul dear, have the milk.

Come on.

My head is paining.

Oh, your body is burning up!

Thermometer?

Now close it.

Gautam isn't home.

And no money either.

Who is it now?

Hey Mamata you?

Come on, come come.

Please sit.

What is it?

I haven't seen Gautam

My relation with him is not

I know what kind of a person Gautam is.

Not just with you,

And then...

Deepak, my son is very sick.

Sick?

Gautam isn't home.

So you need money?

Well, then take some.

Here you go.

So much? No, no.

Don't worry about the money.

Let your son get better first.

I have wanted to tell

What is it?

Can you not leave Gautam and come to me?

What is it?

You have come empty handed?

Did you not get the groceries?

I have nothing on me.

I haven't been able to pay

So am I to blame?

The money that was left,

And on top of that we have debts!

I am sorry.

That won't fill out stomachs?

There is a sick child at home.

We cannot keep him starving?

And Rahul's school fees

I have drawn a big amount

I cannot take out more.

You know that. The house and car,

I have no right to

Don't get angry Mamata.

I will try and arrange

Hey Deepak, come come.

Please sit, and I will just come.

Going to make tea?

I could not come yesterday.

But listening to you on the phone,

Trouble?

Deep in trouble.

I can bear it all.

But not being a miser.

Who asked you to?

If you had agreed to my proposal that

It is no crime to take

Get all of that out of your head.

Here you go.

I still haven't cleared your debt.

Just do it in time.

Okay, I will go now.

In a bit of a hurry.

Manju, since you could

You will have to go today.

I have given you so many girls..

..and you are now trying to fix me?

Drama! Let me show you!

What is it?

Please save me from this goon?

Please sit.

I can go now.

Sorry to have caused

Namaste.

Come on.

Come in, come sit.

Why so late?

She was being chased by some goons.

I will go now.

What is it Mamata?

You got the dirt of the street home?

I will not do so.

Now please let's eat.

I have to go out.

I did not cook today.

So is Rahul hungry?

Have you ever even thought about him?

Not even when he was in the hospital!

And I am not even talking about me.

You have time for everybody.

What are you saying Mamata?

Do you even have a heart?

Except for yourself,

..the wife and child that you have?

You didn't even come home last night!

Mamata listen to me.

Enough is enough.

Your sweet talks have

It is intolerable and disgusting!

You made me leave my job.

Did nothing for me or Rahul.

Only destroyed us.

Destroy?

No Mamata, don't say that.

You and Rahul, you both are.

Oh stop this drama!

What, drama did you say?

Oh yes!

I have decided that

And will never come back.

No relations between us anymore.

Mamata, I will be bringing father

And if you and Rahul

Alright, but..

Please Mamata, just a few days.

A few days.

Then you can do as you want.

Papa, papa, what is it?

Nothing dear.

My good son!

Please, take care doctor.

Make sure he is not hurt.

Mother, can I go to grandpa?

No dear, he is sick.

What sickness?

Keep shut. Why don't you go and play?

No, I won't.

Go on!

Do something Gautam.

Why are you quiet?

Father?

You are trying uselessly doctor.

I will not live.

Do something please.

Stop his pain please. Forever.

Please doctor please.

You don't understand Mr. Sinha.

I am a doctor and what

Why are you doing this?

I cannot bear my father in so much pain!

You know that too?

Sister, you may go now.

Your duty is over.

I am going to give the injection now,

I solemnly pledge myself

..to the service of humanity.

No! No I cannot do this.

No, no, no, I cannot.

Doctor? Doctor?

No, this is murder!

It is a sin.

A sin!

No I cannot do so.

But who will stop father's pain?

I can't understand anything.

No, I will have to

What? The syringe is empty?

What? Why is everything so still?

Father? Father? Father?

Father?

You!

Mamata, lovely Mamata.

Gautam Sinha's wife Mamata.

Is now in my reach.

My name is Deepak Sarkar.

And I know how to take revenge.

I vow to say the truth, only the truth.

Mamata ma'am, where you

I was outside,

Oh, and where were

They were gone?

Did they go together?

Gautam and the doctor were talking.

I heard Gautam tell

Doctor makes arrangements and tells

When did the doctor go?

After the nurse leaves, the doctor

Suddenly I don't know why but he

Where was Gautam then?

He leaves behind the doctor.

And then comes back.

Gautam comes back and

Alright then?

Then he bends forward towards father.

Fine, then?

Then?

Tell me Mamata ma'am, what then?

He pushes the syringe inside eh?

Objection your honor.

He is leading my suspect.

Objection sustained.

Mamata ma'am, what were you doing then?

I called the police then.

You could have stopped Gautam?

I didn't have the time to

We know that it is the wife's

Duty?

One who doesn't care

The one who kills his own father?

Is it a wife's duty

Know this too.

Gautam's friends, Ajay and Amit

A husband who is involved

..is it a wife's duty

Objection your honor.

Objection over ruled.

Thank you.

Your honor.

The main witness for this case,

..the finger prints

And all other evidence proves

..thought it through

Has killed his own father,

I request the court that the

..under section 302 and 309,

Order, order.

That's all your honor.

Mr. Banerjee, if you have any questions,

Mamata ma'am, in your statement you took

They are in jail, right?

Has the court judged them guilty?

I don't know.

Your honor, may my learned

Thank you.

Your honor, Mamata madam's statement

And may provoke the court.

I have no more questions your honor.

The court is adjourned.

What lawyer sir, it is so late.

Do you know?

Oh you!

It's a complicated case you see.

Made me think much.

Made you think?

If my client Gautam Sinha

..then no one can stop

What!

Yes.

I am trying to save

So I have thought of a new point.

Take a patient who cannot be cured..

..so for his well being to kill him.

Yes it is possible.

If you know a patient will not survive,

That only causes more

Many families are destroyed like this.

So doctors' association abroad

..for the welfare of the patient,

This is mercy killing. Euthanasia.

Tell me the whole thing.

I believe like abroad,

And many families will

We spend uselessly on so many things.

I have never heard of this before!

Is it possible?

Order, order.

The magazine and paper

..and abroad,

That there is much data

What connection does

There is a connection your honor.

My client Gautam Sinha.

Being much hurt by his wife,

I believe and I know that many present

Questions pertaining

Yes your honor, my learned friend

..it is a crèche for kids!

No, no, I don't want

But I want to wake up

Please stop.

Just continue with the case now.

No value of sentiments to the court.

Your honor, my client Gautam

Then who is guilty?

Your honor, many events happen in

The job of the court is to let go

Man is not for law but

This case is an example for this.

Mamata ma'am has kept many facts secret.

If she had not do,

..that Gautam Sinha is innocent.

Order, order.

To save his father,

..and to save a family from destruction.

We can clearly see Gautam

The court is adjourned for today.

I have heard it all..

...and I feel that these

These modern techniques

..from pain by killing him is not a sin.

But this is my personal view.

Under Indian law,

..and no clear law stating

Thus, keeping in mind all

..I deem the accused guilty

And punish him with life imprisonment.

Mr. Sinha, are you human or an animal?

You are so stupid, arrogant and selfish.

Gautam sir,

You have taken away my respect too.

Everything is done.

What else is left?

It can be re-opened.

If you tell me all the events.

Then, I can?

I can proceed again.

Mr. Banerjee, I didn't kill my father.

I didn't give the injection.

You didn't give the injection?

No.

Mr. Banerjee, I want to live.

I want to live for my son.

Then I want to know,

And how did you meet Mamata and when?

Shubhankar uncle is my father's friend.

Ajay, Amit, Kishor, they are my friends.

Taking advantage of

..Deepak Sarkar tricks

I know he's a criminal.

But Mamata?

I never thought that

When the police arrested

I had decided then that

But it is true that

Meeting time is up.

Mr. Sinha, this is fine.

Keep your hope and your fingers crossed.

I will surely reopen your case.

But, it will be important to talk

Will you give the address?

Of course I will.

But I don't know if brother

Don't worry, I'll take a chance.

Come in.

Please sit Mr. Banerjee.

What need do you have

My wife. - Namaste.

Shall I get some tea?

No need, please dos it.

Because what I have to

I don't know if you know or not.

But there is a case

And you both are their well wishers.

So I have come for information.

A court case?

We have come back just

So we know nothing of the matter.

It would be better if

Mamata has given a

That Gautam killed him own

What, Gautam's father is not alive?

No.

So I want to set Gautam free.

For his Mamata and that

We want so too.

Gautam is a nice and responsible boy.

And Mamata is like my own sister!

Like your sister?

Mamata is not your own?

The thing is, after her father

..they were living in poverty.

We didn't know before.

What's worse is..

..out of frustration, Mamata's

Hearing that,

And suddenly I heard that

I searched much but found nothing.

How did she make it

Let me tell you everything.

First we tried to help her with money.

But it was not possible then.

The little we could give

But I couldn't do so thinking

So when she came to Asansol,

What?

Shudha? Shudha you tell him.

He was out then.

Suddenly one morning, Mamata came.

Seeing her state caused me much pain.

I got to know from her

And one day the care

Mamata was the main witness then.

And she ran away to Asansol to us,

Sad, very sad indeed.

Anyway, thank you for your co operation.

I need Sharama madam's

Please get it.

Come in, please sit.

My name is Anil Banerjee

Namaste.

What can I do for you?

No don't worry.

I just need your help.

Help?

If you can tell me

..then a lot of lives will be saved.

Who is Mamata?

Mamata?

Do you not know that Mamata

Mamata?

Murder case?

Tuhina?

What did you say?

This is Tuhina?

Yes, but I will not

You may find it all from O.C.

He inspected the case before this.

Oh.

But I hope if need be,

I will send a junior of mine

Oh I am sorry to disturb

You must be leaving?

Oh no, no,

Come come.

Under section 386 of the

..I sent this back to

Order, order.

You are the officer in-charge,

Yes.

Met before at the station,

Yes sir.

In between, who killed Ashok and Ranjit,

Oh yes.

Have you caught on to the murderers?

Yes they have been caught,

Who are the murderers?

Objection your honor.

What does this have to do with Mamata?

Your honor, the names she

..they are the same.

And the court has

So from Mr.

Objection over ruled.

Your honor,

..and a few more were

They all were murdered one by one.

It started many days ago.

One night,

We enter a lane and see

..trying to run away.

Chatturvedi notes the jeep number.

And I get off and find that

..writhing in pain.

I sent them to the hospital.

It can be proven by O.C.

..Mamata did not tell

What she said about Amit

And they are under police custody.

They have not been convicted,

Your honor, the O.C.

I have no questions your honor.

But I want to know, who is this Tuhina?

O.C. Mr. Ghosal and Mr. Banerjee

Tell me Mr. Ghosal, I have

..and nothing escapes it.

That is true sir.

Then look and tell

There is Madam Tuhina.

Front row in the printed saree.

Thank you Mr. Ghosal.

Your honor,

Mrs. Sinha please

Good morning Ms. Roy.

This is for you.

Very pretty. Please sit.

How nice of you.

I got them from the

I really like red roses.

Who doesn't like good things?

You are right Ms. Roy.

We are all worshippers of beauty.

But you will have to

A small request, not big right?

I invite you for

What are you thinking of Ms. Roy?

Oh, I know.

Can I tell you?

Yes please.

So if a woman means no,

And if she says yes at the first go..

..we assume that she has no character.

Forgive me Ms. Roy.

No, no, I accept your invitation.

Can you tell me?

What's the name?

I don't know.

As we are in this park..

..can we not talk about

You talk very well.

Now I hope I will have

What do you say Ms. Roy?

That might be a problem.

I think we might be late.

Sorry, I totally forgot. Come then.

May is it?

Busy with work eh?

You can see that with the new G.M.

How is the man? The new G.M.?

Strict and intelligent,

I just want to know what

You didn't want to answer before,

Actually,

I have my decision to make right?

That is true.

Mr. Khan,

Thank you.

Mamata, how long will I be alone for?

What did you hide form me? Let me see!

No nothing!

Hmm, there should be

I will have to take

Did you get to know the reaction?

Positive.

I don't think there

Workers have understood that

..and the employer too.

Really?

And you?

When will you?

And then I get married.

When I was pregnant,

And then we get our Rahul.

Your honor, the opponent lawyer

I have told you so myself.

After this you may judge as you want.

Then you agree that you

I have said what I had to.

The court is adjourned for today.

Gautam and Mamata's only child

I have been forced to do so,

I believe that Mamata

..and is a victim of circumstances.

Mamata is a victim of Deepak's plans!

There is no way out now.

Mamata has sworn to

And Gautam will not even speak.

If he had done so, there would

Actually, you know Mr.

That Mamata would go against Gautam,

That if your personal view.

Law will carry out

Please Mr. Banerjee, try and save them.

Order, order.

Mamata madam,

Did you see Gautam lean in

Yes.

Then you must have seen this too that..

..which part of the body

Objection your honor.

Objection over ruled.

Why are you quiet, answer me?

I only saw him with

Oh, so you only saw him

But you didn't see

That's all your honor.

My client Gautam Sinha

Thus, he didn't kill the man.

Your honor, I want to know

The reports say that there

..and the doctor on the syringe.

Then what?

What does prove your honor?

Just because there were finger

It does not imply that he

Then who killed the man your honor?

That the court will decide.

I have been successful in

..is completely innocent.

For Mamata Madam did not

Her statement has

Congratulations Mr. Gautam.

I am very happy to free

Thank you.

Mr. Banerjee, let me ask you something.

Then who gave my father the injection?

Mamata did not.

The doctor did not.

Nor did the nurse.

And you did not surely.

Then the only one

It is not possible for him to do so.

I did not say all this in court.

But am telling you.

Your father did so himself

What shall I do?

I cannot destroy the boy's

Why were there no finger prints then?

If Mamata didn't tell

..then even I could

Do you remember Mr. Gautam,

Mamata said it all?

Nothing to be amazed.

This is a land of great mothers

Gautam, don't make the same

Papa, wait papa! Oh papa!

So I think that Rahul has

Come then, let's go home.

For more infomation >> Agni Kanya | Bengali Movie | English Subtitle | Roopa Ganguly - Duration: 1:55:44.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne Gossip, Giorgio Manetti innamorato? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne Gossip, Giorgio Manetti innamorato? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e Donne gossip Sara Affi Fella: Nicola ha una nuova fidanzata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Uomini e Donne gossip Sara Affi Fella: Nicola ha una nuova fidanzata | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Kids Games & Fun Cooking Games #w | Baby Play & Bake Chocolate Caramel Candy Bars - Duration: 8:30.

Fun Kids Games & Fun Cooking Games #w | Baby Play & Bake Chocolate Caramel Candy Bars

For more infomation >> Fun Kids Games & Fun Cooking Games #w | Baby Play & Bake Chocolate Caramel Candy Bars - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

New Mujra Dance Nida Chuhadry HD 2018 Full Hot Perfumes - Duration: 1:58.

New Mujra Dance Nida Chuhadry HD 2018

Full Hot Perfumes

For more infomation >> New Mujra Dance Nida Chuhadry HD 2018 Full Hot Perfumes - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Topi The WelshCorgi | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 102 - Duration: 13:05.

Hello

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét