Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily Dec 31 2017

Hey everyone, Dana here! Let's talk 2017 favorites!

2017 is wrapping up, and actually, I came up with the idea to make this video because

I wanted to shout out a few of my favorite YouTubers, and so then I built the rest of

this video around that initial idea.

I've already mentioned this first one in another video actually.

I have really been enjoying Shy's videos.

She makes videos about compassionate living, which includes videos about her experiences

transitioning to a zero-waste lifestyle, veganism, self-care, body positivity and so much more.

Shy is from Israel, now she's living in Berlin.

I just always look forward to watching a new video from Shy.

So if you're watching this, thank you so much, Shy, for your lovely videos this year.

Another YouTube channel that I've really been enjoying this year is Sonnie Travels.

Sonnie is an American and when I first found her channel she was living abroad in Scotland,

and now she is living and teaching in Japan, and it has just been, for me, super interesting

to get to follow along with her on her trips, seeing different parts of the world, and finding

out about her experiences in those parts of the world.

During the month of December she's been doing Vlogmas, which, wow, yeah...I cannot

imagine putting out one video every day, even if it's only for a couple weeks, but I have

definitely enjoyed following along with her videos.

Thank you so much, Sonnie, for all of your hard work.

And all of your videos throughout the year and during Vlogmas.

I have really enjoyed them.

I could go on and on and on and keep naming so many more YouTubers that I've been loving

in 2017, but I will keep it to three favorites for this video, my last one to mention here

is Andrea Heckler.

She is also an American living abroad, Andrea lives in France, and so it has also been really

interesting to get to find out what that experience is like for her too.

She's also made some vlogs from trips as well as talked about her

day-to-day experiences in France.

So if you're watching this, thank you so much, Andrea, for your lovely videos in 2017.

But, yeah, while I'm here giving shout-outs, one last YouTuber shout-out: I also watch

another American YouTuber in France, Patricia B in France, and I love her videos too,

but I was watching her in 2016 as well.

So that's why she's not a fourth 2017 favorite.

YouTubers...check! Okay, good. Now onto the rest of the video.

We finally started posting on Instagram this year.

Stefan and I both post there now.

You can check us out at WantedAdventure.

And right now, as of now, we are only following 12 accounts on Instagram, and I want to give

a shout-out to three of those.

And the first of those is Kathi.

Kathi also has a blog and she posts videos on YouTube now and then too, but she is even

more regularly active on Instagram.

Kathi posts and talks about so many different topics, including travel, everyday life stuff,

her pets, sometimes posts of her own drawings, sometimes things about anxiety or exams for school.

So yeah, thanks so much Kathi.

I'm really looking forward to checking out more of your posts and stories on Instagram in 2018.

Another 2017 favorite on Instagram is Munich Bites.

Stefan and I are currently looking for new restaurants to try out in Munich, and they

post some amazingly delicious looking photos of food from around town,

so that is so much appreciated.

And on Instagram we have also been following Elena, an American living in Stuttgart, and

also enjoying her photos of life just a couple hours from here.

So thanks so much for that as well, Elena.

We are looking forward to more pictures in 2018.

And now, moving on to movies, and I have a clear favorite this year as far as movies go.

In 2017 I went to see one movie in the theater and that was Wonder Woman.

And I loved it. I absolutely loved it.

I have not been so pumped up and felt so energized by a movie like that in a long time.

So great to watch a movie with such an unapologetically strong female lead.

Easily my favorite movie of 2017.

My 2017 favorite TV show came actually right at the end of the year.

Stefan and I just watched Westworld and, oh my God, we watched the whole season in 3 days,

and I was blown away by it.

I cannot wait to watch it again, maybe over the holidays.

My favorite book of 2017 was "The Mother of All Questions" by Rebecca Solnit.

Stefan got me this book for my birthday, and I learned so much from reading this book.

New information that I simply hadn't known before and some new ways of thinking about

the world around me, but it also gave me some kind of confirmation or verification regarding

my own experiences as a woman in this world.

My 2017 favorite podcast...impossible to pick just one, I have so many favorite podcasts

that I've enjoyed listening to this year, but I'm limiting myself to two favorite podcasts

for this video.

One of those is "Politically Re-active," a political comedy podcast.

I have learned so much from that podcast in 2017 and in my opinion the hosts do a really

great job of balancing the seriousness of the topics that they're discussing

with the comedy.

And then podcast number two: I have recently been just binge listening to the "Internet

Creators Guild Creator Chat" podcast where Hank Green interviews different internet creators,

often YouTubers.

And I just find that his interview style is really great.

The podcast is really enjoyable to listen to, and I, as a creator myself, find it super

interesting to learn about how other people out there go about doing this thing.

My favorite video game of 2017, because yes, I also enjoy playing videos games, is

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

I'm still in the middle of the game right now.

I'm looking forward to hopefully getting to play more of that game over the holidays.

Moving away from entertainment now, my favorite store-bought piece of clothing for 2017 is

this cardigan.

And I've actually mentioned this cardigan in another video before.

I love this cardigan.

I got it from Super Dry when we were in Amsterdam and I love how it feels on me, it's so cosy.

And I really like how it fits.

And it's got these nice big pockets that I can put stuff in.

So yeah, this is my favorite store-bought piece of clothing.

But my favorite homemade piece of clothing of 2017 is this skirt that my mom made me.

I love everything about this skirt.

Thank you so much, Mom. I love it so much.

And let's end this video on a food note.

My favorite 2017 food is the same thing it's been since I was 15 years old, which is barbecue

baby back ribs from the restaurant Mississippi Sweets in South Florida, which I was lucky

enough to get to eat this year for the first time in over three years when I visited my

friends and my family in Florida over Thanksgiving.

And it was as delicious as I remembered it to be.

So my question for you is: what have been some of your 2017 favorites and what are some

of your suggestions for things that I should maybe check out in 2018?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thank you so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video, and I hope that you've enjoyed these videos in 2017.

If you enjoy these videos, maybe think about subscribing to the channel, and maybe think

about giving a like with the like button.

Thank you so much.

Both things are very much appreciated.

And also I want to give a very, very, very, very thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon,

who help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, and I wish everyone a happy new year...auf Wiedersehen!

See you in 2018!

This is the last video of the year, right? I think so. I think it is. Happy new year!

What have been some of your 27 fav...27?

2017.

My favorite 2017 food...

I want to give out a shout...shout...out... Shout-out. Give out a shout-out. Give a shout-out. Okay.

For more infomation >> 2017 FAVORITES: YouTubers, Video Game, Movie, Clothing & MORE - Duration: 9:49.

-------------------------------------------

Road to the Title: Alabama, Clemson quarterbacks - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Road to the Title: Alabama, Clemson quarterbacks - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors with Balloon and Soccer Balls - Learn Colors for Toddlers, Kids, Children and Babies - Duration: 3:20.

Red

Green

Orange

Blue

Purple

Yellow

For more infomation >> Learning Colors with Balloon and Soccer Balls - Learn Colors for Toddlers, Kids, Children and Babies - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

ГОВОРЯЩИЙ ТОМ АКВАПАРК #35 бассейн говорящего Тома ДРУЗЬЯ Анджела Хэнк Бен и Джинджер Tom Pool - Duration: 20:27.

For more infomation >> ГОВОРЯЩИЙ ТОМ АКВАПАРК #35 бассейн говорящего Тома ДРУЗЬЯ Анджела Хэнк Бен и Джинджер Tom Pool - Duration: 20:27.

-------------------------------------------

Number One Trick To Stop Avocados From Going Brown! - Duration: 1:59.

OUR WEBSITE : http://justhealthrelated.com/

Number One Trick To Stop Avocados From Going Brown!

A lot of people love avocados for many reasons. Not only are they delicious, but they are

also very high in nutritional value too. Whenever you can find that distinguished combination

of health, worth and taste, you know you've find a winner.

They are a much healthier alternative to use for creating dips such as guacamole. But all

of us face the issue of having them go brown- what can be done about it?

Studies revealed that this fruit reduces hypertension and slows down the heart. It relaxes its vessels

and keeps the heart safe. Avocado has lots of healthy fat, easily is stored inside and

broken down too, and this fat is much better than processed food fats.

Another study said that the avocado is terrific for diabetes curing. It improves the glucose

uptake in the muscles and liver, and reduces the risk of metabolic issues that harm the

vessels and nerves.

As you may already know, avocados are abundant in healthy fats, fiber, potassium, vitamin

E, folic acid and B vitamins. Also, avocados are low in carbs and they don't contain

any cholesterol or salt. These are just some of the health benefits; and honestly, you

could write an entire book on the topic.

Studies show that replacing saturated fats with healthy fats (like those found in avocados)

and oils is much better for your heart than going low fat but adding refined flours and

sugars in its place. Did you know that they are a much better source of potassium than

a banana?

Amazing avocado trick

Place the avocados face down and in a ½ inch pool of water inside an airtight container.

Then, close the lid and leave it in the refrigerator. This technique will keep your ripe avocado

green for almost three days. Seriously, it's that easy and it works!

Don't Forget To Follow Us On Other Social Media :

YouTube : http://bit.ly/2e1vK3L Facebook : http://bit.ly/2kYKuD0

Twitter : http://bit.ly/2ksd98v Pinterest : http://bit.ly/2gh7g9U

Instagram : http://bit.ly/2z2YbZN Daily Motion http://bit.ly/2z389dB

Google Plus : http://bit.ly/2kqyrUa Tumblr : http://bit.ly/2xXbehS

Subscribe our channel for more!

For more infomation >> Number One Trick To Stop Avocados From Going Brown! - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Hotspot app in Thunkable - Duration: 10:05.

(Sound)

Hello Friends Today we will lern how to make hotspot app in thunkable

Subscribe my channel help me to 10 k subscribers

Like,Share , any question you can type and post on comment box

For more infomation >> How to Make Hotspot app in Thunkable - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

#TheOpenHouse - The year that was 2017 - Duration: 7:10:56.

For more infomation >> #TheOpenHouse - The year that was 2017 - Duration: 7:10:56.

-------------------------------------------

0 - 100 days in World Tour Without Money - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> 0 - 100 days in World Tour Without Money - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Helene Fischer: Großartige Neuigkeiten zum Jahresende - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> Helene Fischer: Großartige Neuigkeiten zum Jahresende - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

[MV TẾT] Quảng Nam Đất Mẹ Nghĩa Tình | Tây Giang Parody - Duration: 6:51.

For more infomation >> [MV TẾT] Quảng Nam Đất Mẹ Nghĩa Tình | Tây Giang Parody - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

Sylvie Meis: Das hält sie von "Let's Dance"-Nachfolgerin Victoria Swarovski - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Sylvie Meis: Das hält sie von "Let's Dance"-Nachfolgerin Victoria Swarovski - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

2017 - The Best Year That Happened To Me | Nayana Premnath - Duration: 4:18.

Here we are saying goodbye to 2017

and I can't help but think about ..

how this year turned out to be so amazing

So much that I learned this year..

so much that changed..

acquiring skills that I never knew I had..

taking back old passions ..

And finding my way!

So I want to take you through the best of my 2017

And show you how this year has turned out to be..

..the best ever!

First ever trip to Mumbai -that too a solo trip!

Could never had judged the beauty of the city...

If not for seeing it by myself.

Had such a great time there,

making so many new friends,

vlogging for the first time ever,

and going to quite a few nooks in the city.

Next comes my trip to Hyderabad for a wedding

and a reunion with my college Bunch after quite a few years

Also had a blast at Vani's wedding,

being able to watch the Brahman wedding from the stage

My music video finally came out on Kappa TV,

on their program called mood tapes!

I grew up in Trivandrum, and it's ridiculous to say..

..that I had never been to Varkala beach before this day.

But I made up for it by enjoying the whole place with his gang!

Such a fun evening, of chilling at the beach,

and playing Monopoly into the night.

Sooraj and I took a bike trip to Sakleshpur.

Though it was a quick trip,

it was definitely peaceful having no connectivity

for an entire day.

And there were so many beautiful coffee estates..

to walk through and enjoy

and it did feel good to get away

from all the hassle of the city life

and reconnect with nature!

A well-needed break!!

I got featured in a Facebook page

called Being You which is for Inspiring people

with stories of ones who have gone through hardships

and worked hard to come out from their situation

And finally, he proposed!!!

if you guys haven't seen our talk on the proposal,

check it out in the description box below.

I made my first make a video after so much deliberation.

and it received so much love

Thank you so much guys.

It was getting closer to our wedding,

and we decided to do a fun video invite for it

I got married just a few weeks back..

We both had a blast having our family

and friends together on our big day.

and we're hoping that they had a great time, too

So basically this has been the best year yet,

with so many big moments happening.

So I hope you guys enjoyed seeing

how this year has turned out for me.

So I'll see you again next year,

So..

Happy New Year guys!!!

For more infomation >> 2017 - The Best Year That Happened To Me | Nayana Premnath - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Nach der Trennung: Natascha Ochsenknecht verrät ihre Pläne für 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Nach der Trennung: Natascha Ochsenknecht verrät ihre Pläne für 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

How To Pass Any Interview ?? | 11 Secrets | Hindi | Improving India - Duration: 7:54.

During any interview if you are asked

Tell me about yourself

Hwo would you answer this

How to exactly this question, we will learn now

Hello friends, do you know?

during interview, many interviewers judge you before you say any word.

In such case how should be your behavior

such that your placement can occour.

Practice goo non verbal communication

Non verbal communication means wordless clues.

example handshake, body posture, eye contact, confidence.

lets deal them one by one.

Handshake , during handshake dont put your hand on superior or inferior position.

Put your hands on vertical position

And remember that dont press too hard.

Press gently and shake twice and thrice only.

Maintain eye contact

and always smile

And most important, never initiate if you are handshaking a superior individual.

let them initiate.

Means during the interview you should not give out your hands first.

Let the superior do it.

Body posture, wheather you are sitting or standing always be straight

and bend little towards them.

Doing this will make them feel that you are respecting them.

Eye contact, during interview if the interviewer is saying something to you, look at them.

Doing this will make you seem confident.

and always smile

Dress for the job or company.

Friends if you are a interviewer, whom of the three will you place

most answers will be this one.

Because being clean shaved and properly ctted hairs are the proo of professionalism

Wear formal dress during the interview with the colour

of your belt to be matching with your shoes.

Your shoes should be always polished.

And try to call in the company and ask for their dress code.

Listen

Listen to the stuffs of the interviewer.

When they are saying something, let them speak first then only speak.

By effective listening you can give better reply to their questions and

and interviewer will feel that you are respecting him.

Dont be too faimlier.

friends, interview is a proffesional meeting where you have been for doing bussiness talk

you have not gone their for making friends

so behave professionally

Many times the interviewer itself doesnt know what type of candidate they want

in such case if you only behave professionally then you may get selected

Prepare for common interview questions

friends, some questions are repeated in mot of interviews

i have made a list and put on the description, you can read it from there

Ask Questions,

during interview when asked to the candidates, any questions, most of their repy are

No

This itself is the right time for you to ask ay queries.

Many peoples even after their placement leave the company because they dont ike the company.

Any this thing, they learn after their placement.

Soo you can prepare such question before the interview

Dont appear desperate

If you will appear as' please please hire me' attitude you will appear desperate and less confident

During any interview remember this 3 C's Confidence, calm and cool.

If you believe that you can do it, than it will appear in your behavior and subconsciously the interviewer will find it.

Use appropriate language

The more profesional you will look, more the chances of you being getting hired.

To loo proffessional use appropriate language and stay away from topics such as

Age, religion, caste, sexual orientation, politics, etc.

Think Positive

No one likes the person who complains, so never complain during your interview.

Imagine a salesman who gave you a demo of a product and goes, what mistake he did ?

He didnt tell you to buy.

Same this mistake is done by many peoples, they dont tell the interviewer that

I like the job, i am excited about the job. And in any case if they have two individuals you and some other individual

then they will choose you.

Because you were soo excited about the job

Send thank you noted

After every of your interview send a thank you note to your interviewer

Such letter can be sent by post or email.

I will put a sample format of this letter in my description you can find it there.

It will be great that you send thi letter in a printed form and 48 hours under your interview

Before preparations

See, failure is a step towards success

When we earn to learn in our childhood

We fall many times but this dont mean that we stay at the ground itself

We stand again and try again and try untill we learn it.

Same way we might fail in a interview, 2 interviews but if we stay persistent

Then we will surely be placed only thing that you have to learn from your previous mistakes.

You need to write all your interview mistakes in a paper and correct it before your next interview.

And by the way if you are watching this video till here then you surely want to improve yourself.

And from now itself you have left behind many participants.

Friends, i want to develope this channel for which i need your help

And so that i can help you better

Please help me by commenting your feedback.

I upload a self improvement video every sunday so only subscribing is not enough

Hitt the bell icon after subscribing

Like if this video helped you a penny

Share this video in your every whatsapp group, facebook, twitter, instagram.

All the best for your interview and thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> How To Pass Any Interview ?? | 11 Secrets | Hindi | Improving India - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Best ELSS, 2018, Part I, Hindi - Duration: 4:40.

In this first part of a three part video series on the best ELSS to invest in 2018, we cover the first ELSS that we like

In this video, we will discuss Aditya Birla Tax Relief 96' which we recommended in 2017 too

Aditya Birla Tax Relief 96' has been around since 1996 and has been consistently doing well

Over a 5 year period, it has delivered 22.35% annually

This is compared to its benchmark S&P BSE 200 which delivered 14.11%

This means it beat its benchmark by 8.24% annually

It is a great product to get started on tax saving, especially the young people. You can start with Rs 500 every month

You can start a systematic investment plan or SIP in this scheme with Rs 500 and increase the amount over time

An SIP investment of Rs 1,000 per month three years ago, would have grown to Rs 51,207

Invest in ELSS for long term goals

For more infomation >> Best ELSS, 2018, Part I, Hindi - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Topi The WelshCorgi | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 108 - Duration: 3:03.

Hello

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét