Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily Dec 28 2017

11 Best Moments From Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Reception

For more infomation >> 11 Best Moments From Virat Kohli And Anushka Sharma Reception - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Episode 21 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:31.

NDO NETWORK

Don't call me boss, you brat. I'm your godfather.

You've lived under my roof your whole life.

You were my son's fiancée!

And now you're sleeping with his murderer?

Choose.

Juanjo or us?

I don't have to choose.

I'll do whatever I want with my life.

And you'll have to fire me because I won't quit.

-Don't try me. -I'm not, boss.

I'm penniless. Things couldn't be worse for me.

I don't even have a family anymore...

but at least I'm free.

You do what you have to.

Don't bother coming back to the bodega or this house.

I'll send you a severance check. You're fired.

Ok.

Thank you very much. I'll go pack my bags.

It's 7:00 AM.

I know, but you need to take a look at these pictures.

What pictures?

What is this?

There you go. I packed it myself.

Are you in a hurry to see me leave?

I've nowhere to go.

That's your problem. You have Aurora, don't you?

You don't deserve her friendship, though.

Why don't you tell your stupid boyfriend to find you a place?

Right...

I can count on them.

Unlike you, they do have a heart.

You're kicking me out like a criminal

when you should've defended me because I'm your daughter.

Serena, don't make me say things you don't want to hear.

Just leave.

Crisanto!

Crisanto!

I'm here, Dimas. What is it?

Someone's here to see you.

Mr. Castañeda?

Yes?

Pedro Castillo,

inspector from the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau.

Charmed.

I'm investigating a complaint against you.

Those grapes you're unloading, where are they from?

Napa. They're ours.

They might be yours because you bought them,

but they didn't come from this county or California.

Whatever wines you make with those grapes

cannot have the AVA seal of approval.

Why is that? I don't understand.

What do you mean, sir?

You know very well that if more than 15% of your grapes

come from outside of Napa, then you can't use the seal.

We have proof

that you bought tons of grapes from Baja California.

Here it is.

I can buy whatever grapes I want to make my wines.

Yes, of course. This is a free country.

However, the wines you make with those grapes

will have to be sold as Mexican wines.

You'll have to explain the origin of the grapes

and you'll have to sell the wines at a different price.

We'll be keeping a close eye on you and your wines.

You'll also have to pay the corresponding fine.

Who sent in the pictures? Who filed the complaint?

How about it?

I think they still need a week.

Why don't you have Luis check them in the lab?

Look who it is. What's up?

Hi, Mr. Joaquin.

I'll take these to Luis. See you later.

How's it going?

Do you really want to know? Things couldn't be worse.

I lost my family, my best friend, my job... everything.

Well, for someone who just lost everything, you look beautiful.

Juanjo, the future looks so dim that I'm not afraid anymore.

All I have is what you offered me, so...

Okay.

-Okay what? -I'll accept your offer.

Let's move to your old place and start over.

We'll be like roommates.

But we have to hurry

because I only have three things left in life.

My suitcase, my car...

and you.

Well, let me tell you something.

You might lose your suitcase

and your car might break down,

but I'll never let you down.

Never.

It's losing more water every day, right?

It's getting dangerous.

One of the reservoirs was damaged in the 2014 earthquake.

I told the Montiels to fix it,

but they didn't because they had no money.

I need to know if I can keep pumping water,

at least for the upcoming season.

I wouldn't do it if I were you. The reservoir could collapse.

All that water would move down and ruin the Montiels' vineyard.

You heard the man, Dimas.

We can't keep pumping water to the reservoir.

We'll have to find another way.

Alright.

It's a damn shame.

Hello.

<i> Mr. Quiroga?</i> <i> I'm calling from the shop</i>

<i> to let you know</i> <i> your wife's car is ready.</i>

Alright. That's great.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

Please perform the entire service on the car.

Check the breaks, the tire alignment and suspension.

Take as much time as you need, okay?

We won't be using it for now.

Thanks.

Oh! I'm sorry.

You must be Aurora's husband. I thought you weren't home.

Roberto Quiroga.

Sara Casagrande.

I brought these muffins for Aurora

because she loved them last time.

They're fresh out of the oven.

Wow...

-They smell great! -They taste great too.

Come in, please.

No, it's okay.

I'm a mess. How embarrassing.

You're not a mess.

I'd say you're going au naturale.

You're the brave neighbor who got rid of the snake.

Thank you so much.

My pleasure.

Not much happens around here

so when I get the chance to talk to someone,

it makes me very happy. I love making new friends.

And I'm very happy that you're friends with my wife.

She...

She's having trouble getting used to the neighborhood

and she's been a little jumpy.

Please keep an eye on her, okay?

Yes, of course, sir.

Sara...

There's no need to be so formal, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, of course.

-Do you like these? -Honey.

I brought you some coffee.

Thanks.

Here you go.

Who were you talking to? I heard voices.

The neighbor, she said her name's Sara.

She brought muffins. Here's one.

-It looks delicious! -Yeah.

Can you take me to the shop to pick up my car?

I just talked with the incompetent fool.

-Know what he said? -What?

It won't be ready till Monday.

What?

He told me it'd be ready today.

He's careless.

Oh, well... What'll I do now?

If you want to go to Napa, we have to leave now.

I'm meeting with the staff manager

and I'm short on time.

Can't you give me 30 minutes?

I'll take a bath, give Emilito one, and we'll leave.

No. I'm sorry, honey.

I'll have to ask my dad for one of his trucks.

Yeah, that'd be best.

These are the shoes you bought in Mendoza, right?

You've got a good memory. I really love them.

You need new ones.

-See you tonight. -Bye.

Oh, honey.

We need to find something fun to do or we'll be really bored.

Right?

Yup!

Is this everything?

We need to take down that and that.

But yeah, that's all.

Fortunately, I didn't buy much in case I had to run.

Run? From who?

Me?

Maybe. If you misbehave, I might run.

I came to say goodbye

and to wish you good luck at your new place.

I'm going to miss you, kid.

Goyito!

Thank you so much!

Well, that's enough drama. I'll help you with your things.

Sure.

-Let's go. -Thanks.

-Roberto. -Yeah?

I just saw the workers decanting the grapes.

Tell them to hurry. I don't want Aurora to see them

and find out about the Mexican grapes or the fine.

I'm not in the mood to argue.

She's not coming. I took care of it.

We also need to figure out how much this stunt will cost.

I took the liberty of talking to the distributor.

He agreed to buy the grapes back for a third of the price,

-so it's not a complete loss. -Sure. I guess that's good.

It's better than anything.

Yeah. I need you to sign this.

-There? -Yeah.

Boss. Look.

I brought a sample of the 2015 Recio I mentioned.

I think it's ready.

You're right. It's ready.

Pick the best grapes. We must spare no effort.

Then we have no other choice.

If we're to follow AVA standards,

we must buy the grapes from Feliciano and Natalia.

If go elsewhere, we'll have to add transportation expenses.

I don't feel like letting Natalia and Juanjo win.

They're the ones who gave the AVA the heads-up.

Are you sure we have no other choice?

Reporting Crisanto did nothing for us.

We still can't pay him back.

I talked to Feliciano.

Crisanto agreed to buy the grapes at the price we set.

What about our grapes?

Won't they buy them?

The co-op wants to meet with us

to see if we can convince Crisanto to buy our grapes.

Juanjo, I'm sick of the pointless fighting.

I don't want to do anything.

Excuse me?

Natalia. Natalia.

We have to do this.

We have to fight. We fight till the end, okay?

Now please get changed.

Come on. I'll go with you.

Honey, Crisanto just sent this email.

It says he's willing to buy our grapes, but he has conditions.

This is insane. It's abusive!

Crisanto's lost his mind.

Mom, come to the office. It's urgent.

Good morning, gentlemen.

I sent an email

with my conditions for this year's grape harvest.

We'll choose the workers, but you'll pay them.

Dimas will be in charge of the harvest under my supervision.

I don't want there to be a repeat of last year

when you tried to push those squashed grapes on me.

Also, the drainage canals that run from Viña del Rio to here

are filled with weeds and mud.

It's very irresponsible to have them in such a state

even when it's not the rainy season.

Are you done?

Yes, I'm done.

I'm surprised you want my grapes now.

You demanded I pay you the debt in cash,

so I already sold them.

You sold them? To whom?

I sold them to the co-op.

Here's that check you wanted.

Now, go impose conditions on someone who actually cares.

There's nothing left for you here.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Episode 21 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 38 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 16:51.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Go! Run!

-Shoot! -Move in!

If Teca Martinez had had kids,

you wouldn't be running the Tijuana Cartel.

But he doesn't have any. His bloodline is extinct.

Drop your guns or the kid gets it!

-Let him go! Take me instead! -Put that down.

Let's go to El Paso, Texas

to begin the second phase of my vengeance against Indio Amaro.

What happened?

He's alive. My son is alive.

I don't know what's wrong with him.

It's like he's sleeping. He's not responding.

He's suffering from severe PTSD.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

When do you think he'll snap out of it?

It's too soon to tell.

It'll depend on how he responds to the anxiolytics.

He'll have to undergo a lengthy psychiatric treatment.

Do whatever you have to do, Doctor.

He has to snap out of that state as soon as possible.

Nicolas?

Nicolas?

Nicolas.

Thank you for bringing him home.

Sweetheart!

Nicolas?

Nicolas...

No...

Not you...

No!

No, no!

Who took my kid?

The Acero-Quintanillas.

I think we should leave, boss.

No, this is just getting good. Hang tight.

Who's responsible?

Stop it! I'm not!

If you aren't, then who is?

This ------ lost him after they crossed the border!

You let them take my kid?

No, no, boss!

It was a mess!

Indio Amaro and his people were on one side

and on the other, the guys expecting the merch.

The jig was up after they saw us.

-You could've been hurt! -We're fine, babe.

I'm so proud of you.

Know what the best part is? You saved the kid.

That was second best.

The best part is that we taught Indio Amaro a lesson.

AL INDIO AMARO.

We destroyed his business.

ICE is shutting down his tunnels.

-We screwed him good this time. -We did it, Erick!

Know what that means?

Of course I do!

Rooster's gonna be the next mayor of Matamoros!

What's this? Have you patched things up?

Come here, son.

Remember how I told you you're master of your own destiny?

Well, your father decided to pummel Indio Amaro

and beat him on his turf. You proud of me?

Of course!

Your father's a hero, but he's too humble to admit it.

Hey, Rooster. How'd it go?

Better than expected. We rescued the kid!

Where's Chava? Why isn't he here?

You know him. He's a hard worker.

As soon as we finished the mission,

he left to go close a deal.

Well, are we gonna celebrate or what?

Let's toast to the next mayor!

Felipito, get some tequila! Go on, son!

Yeah, we screwed him over.

Ready your weapons. US Border Patrol agents.

Whoa! What the ---- are they doing?

Giving you a Korean welcome.

Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey!

Mr. Park, it's me. Salvador Acero.

We agreed to meet here, didn't we?

I didn't know you'd arrive in a US Border Patrol squad car.

I thought I'd been set up.

I didn't know you had dealings with them.

We don't, Mr. Park.

But it's all fair game when it comes to crossing the border.

Salvador's the best at this game.

What better way to cross than an as US agents

and in a matching car?

This is Pancho, the Magician. He's a business partner.

Rooster is busy.

Yes, the election is a priority.

I'm sure you know Jaibo won't be working with us anymore.

Yes.

I heard about what happened to Ramiro.

It's a real shame.

He was the best.

We need a new Ramiro.

Someone who'll deliver the guns to our American contacts.

Salvador Acero...

if you agree, you could be the next Jaibo.

Mr. Park, are you asking me to handle the national

and international transactions of the business?

You're very smart and you'll make a lot of money.

Your commission would be...

a 40% cut.

Say no more.

I'll show you who Salvador Acero is.

Son, please let me help you.

No, no, no...

No, Mom. Not you, not you!

No, Mom!

Don't give me that look, kid.

It's your mother's fault you're here.

That bitch tried to mess with the head honcho

and I won't let that slide.

Hey, Nicolas.

It's just us. Come on.

Come.

No.

Nico.

Nico?

Hey, it's Vicenta. Come out.

Calm down. Everything's fine.

Nico.

Hey...

Nico, everything's fine. Come here.

Get to it! Kill them all!

You're partners with the ICE officer that got us across.

You and the ICE officers are all ------- bastards.

You get us across just to sell us to the ------- narcos!

You were with that bitch that got us across!

Get up!

We shouldn't pressure him.

Come here, Nico.

You can trust me. Come here.

That's right, kid. Everything's fine.

Come on, Nico.

Come with me.

Come on.

Come on.

It's okay. It's okay.

It's okay, Nico.

What's wrong with him?

For some reason your presence is causing him some distress.

It's best if you leave.

But I'm his mother.

Indira, calm down. You have to be patient.

Listen, they need their space.

I wonder why he reacted like that towards his mother.

You heard the doctor, baby.

It's PTSD.

No, I don't think so. I think there's more to it.

Nicolas had a very strange reaction.

Something involving Indira was done to him at Indio's ranch.

You think so?

Well, Nicolas and Indira have never gotten along.

They argued a lot.

It's far deeper than that. His reaction was very weird.

How did the Acero-Quintanillas find out about him?

Who sold me out?

Boss, we should go. That guy is crazy.

He's going to put a bullet in everyone, including us.

Calm down, Azucena.

We'll leave when I say so. Not when you feel like running.

-It was you, bitch! -No!

No, no, Indio! It wasn't her!

It wasn't Carmencita!

Then who did?

Who?

It must've been you, ------------!

Amaro...

These kids have no idea how they found out about it.

That's the truth.

The Aceros have ears everywhere, but we'll cut them all off.

We will.

I'll help you.

I'll ------- help you get your revenge.

We won't let them keep your son.

It's okay.

Shark II...

Shark II!

He lived with me.

He didn't to see his mother very often,

but he got to see her.

Why is he acting like this?

Why is he rejecting me, Doctor?

What is wrong with him?

He's linking you to something.

Maybe something or someone hurt him a lot

while he was held hostage.

I won't kill you

'cause I want you to see how I turn your kid into my slave.

He was till now.

You just killed him.

He killed him!

He killed him!

I don't know.

I don't know whom Nicolas could be mistaking me for...

or what I could be reminding him of.

US/Mexico Border

Go on.

Onix!

Come here, boy!

Get back here, Onix!

Dig, dig!

He's got dirt all over his ------- fur.

Hey, what's that?

A hand.

I don't know, baby.

Indira may say otherwise,

but I think she's involved with Nicolas' kidnapping.

No way!

His own mother wouldn't plan his kidnapping.

I don't think she planned it,

but she had a deal with Indio Amaro.

Maybe something went south and it all got out of control.

Oh, I don't know!

The point is that he knows a lot.

What if he saw something awful

that's making him want to stay away from his mother?

Could be. I don't know.

This is so weird.

We have to look into it.

Let's go.

Thanks, babe.

When will he snap out of it? When will he stop rejecting me?

We'll do whatever it takes to help Nicolas recover.

Nicolas will always be our main priority.

I recommend he stays in a stress-free environment.

Don't worry. He will.

He won't be exposed to any stress

or anxiety inducing situation at home.

It'll just be the three of us.

What is it, Doctor? We can't take him home?

Ma'am, I advise you to stay away from him.

At least until he's recovered.

What do you mean? I have to stay away from him?

Listen, if you want your son to recover,

you should stay away.

This will be the first and last cross erected in this place.

Whoever dies next, will be left to rot!

To be eaten by rats and vultures!

Here lies my son and the last of my line.

Why aren't you crying, you bastard?

My son's dead!

Yes, sir.

Aren't you heartbroken, ------------?

-Yes, sir. I am. -Cry!

Cry, -------!

Mourn my son's death!

Mourn the death of my line!

Cry, bitch!

I'm crying for Nicolas!

Shark II, you were the best of the best.

That's right, bastard! I like that!

We've lost him.

The boss lost it.

If you want to live, shut up. Pretend your crying.

I won't cry for you anymore, kid.

The Acero-Quintanilla will be the ones crying from now on.

That's right, Amaro.

They'll experience the pain you're experiencing right now.

They'll double over in pain. This means war!

Get ready, partner.

Get ready, you animals.

It's narco law!

An eye for eye, blood for blood till we all go blind!

See you in hell, Shark II!

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 38 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 16:51.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Animated Kids Series | FROG (തവള) – Big Block – Episode 11 | Shemaroo Kids Malayalam - Duration: 2:18.

Would you like to see my pond

Would you like to check it out

Would you like to come around

Come and see what it's about

So why don't you come and have a visit

I promise you, you don't want to miss it

I bet you're wondering

Where is it

Would you like to see my pond

This is where I like to splash

Come and try it it's a bash

This is where I like to sleep

When I'm sleeping, don't make a peep

This is where I like to hop

This is where I need to stop

I love it here, I'd never swap

Don't you love my little pond

Now at your own house I'm sure you've got a big old comfy bed

Not for me

I'd rather take a little snooze on my lilly pad instead

And I bet you've got some really cool stuff and yummy things to eat

That looks good

But everyone who tries my toasted bowl of flies thinks that it's a treat

Well almost everybody

Come and visit at my pond

I promise you that it'll be fun

I'll set you up with your own pad

Where you can lie out in the sun

You don't have to answer now

So just take some time and think

But, but wouldn't it be fun?

And there's plenty of water here to drink

It's important to be hydrated

For more infomation >> Popular Animated Kids Series | FROG (തവള) – Big Block – Episode 11 | Shemaroo Kids Malayalam - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Discriminación Por Vitíligo🙅👎😭 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:35.

For more infomation >> Discriminación Por Vitíligo🙅👎😭 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

How To Shave Your Face Without Getting Razor Bumps | How To Shave - Remedies One - Duration: 3:24.

Are you looking for a natural shaving cream without all of those harmful side effects?

Look no further than this natural shaving cream!

Today's video will discuss Natural Shaving Cream without Chemicals.

The removal of unwanted body hair is one of the most common self-care practices.

we�d like to share a recipe for natural shaving cream that not only moisturizes your

skin, but also prevents ingrown hair and irritation.

Try it today!

How do I make this natural shaving cream?

It�s very easy to make this natural shaving cream.

Plus, it doesn�t take any ingredients that are hard to find or are expensive.

Ideally, you should get the highest quality products.

While you can find more budget-friendly ones, some do not have the same qualities or nutritional

value.

The result is a lubricating product that will help remove hair without drying out or irritating

your skin.

Ingredients,

4 tablespoons of peanut butter (50 g), 1/4 cup of olive oil (50 g),

1/4 cup of honey (84 g), 1 tablespoon of baking soda (10 g),

1/4 of a bar of natural soap, 1 vitamin E capsule,

1 tablespoon of white clay (10 g), Utensils,

Airtight jar, Wooden spoon,

Preparation,

1) First, put the peanut butter in a heat-resistant container and melt in a double boiler.

2) Once melted, add the olive oil and quarter cup of honey.

3) Mix well with the wooden spoon.

4) Next, add the baking soda, soap, and vitamin E capsule.

5) Keep stirring and keep on low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.

6) Remove from heat, add the tablespoon of white clay, and keep stirring until it is

completely mixed into the other ingredients.

7) If you like, let it sit a bit and then beat in a blender to get a creamier and more

compact texture.

8) Pour the mixture into a glass, airtight jar and let sit in a cool place until solidified.

Application,

Before using the product, be sure to wash the areas you�ll be shaving.

Even if you can�t see it, there may be dirt or sweat that can cause irritation.

Next, take an appropriate amount of cream and spread over the hair.

Shave like usual.

To end, rinse with warm water and store the remaining cream in a cool, dry place.

Keep in mind,

This shaving cream can last up to two months in perfect condition if kept in the commended

conditions.

To avoid undesired reactions or even injuries, we advise changing one-time use blades after

every time.

Are you ready to try this at home?

Let me know in our comment section below.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét