Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily Dec 31 2017

hello hello this is a look at all of the Lego Star Wars the last Jedi figures

that I have collected so far from the videos that I have reviewed as of the

time of the recording and publishing of this video the DJ promotional polybag

has not been released in my region as yet so that is not included here but

I've got everything else that I've been able to pick out of the sets that you've

seen on my channel like I did with the force awakens I have separated these

into first-order or slash bad guy stuff and then resistance slash good guy stuff

and the first thing I want to do is just kind of look at the full selection

because this is the first time I personally have had all of these

together with the latest releases I believe there will be more sets coming

out specifically for the last Jedi but I think like I said this is all that I

have available to me as of the time of this video I also have to warn you that

there will likely be spoilers in this video because I'm going to be talking

most likely about some of the characters and their fates and how they show up in

the movie and how they appear here as many figures relative to how we actually

saw them in the movie so if you haven't seen the movie as yet you don't want any

spoilers you probably want to just wait and not watch this video just yet I've

previously done videos like this for the force awakens and I already did one of

these videos for the last Jedi based upon the figures that were included in

just the first major wave the first big release for this film and since then

this board this base plate full of figures has been filled in quite a lot

and overall I feel like there aren't many surprises in terms of inclusions

nor omissions for what we're seeing here basically we got most of the important

named characters that got a lot of screen time and we also got some of the

secondary and even tertiary characters that got some screen time in the movie

even if they didn't last all that long so that's a pretty decent pretty decent

balance I think for what they've done here there's also a version of pork that

I don't have represented here the Millennium Falcon the ultimate

collector series Millennium Falcon which isn't necessarily last Jedi specific set

but that is one creature figure that I have not included here so please forgive

me for that we don't get a great selection so far of just generic

completely truly unnamed troopers though at least on the resistance side I want

to give some more careful closer attention to some of the individual

figures this time around even though this is kind of a summary video I think

some of these deserve just a little bit closer look once again like this old man

Luke figure this is one that a lot of people were certainly looking forward to

understandably so I personally believe that I have a more positive outlook on

this figure than many fans do a lot of folks I've seen complaining that the

robes are too bright to and should have had more tan and I can understand that

because to be honest you know the the whole center section of the outer robe

so all of this down here should be a very light tan however I gave that some

thought I worried that if they had gone with the full tan there he would have

looked too tan I think it might have been just too much the entire the entire

outfit that old man Luke had the first time we saw him in the last Jedi when he

first revealed himself on the island you know he looked very bright he had that

almost angelic kind of countenance as he stood there before he kind of showed

what his personality is really like in this part of the the story as part of

the timeline so you know it's a little bit of a subjective thing there and I

absolutely think that folks who think it should have been darker are correct and

folks who like it being lighter I think are correct as well it's it's a

subjective call that had to be made another thing that is a little bit of a

little bit of a controversy is that the hair you know they didn't put any gray

in this and obviously he had graying it wasn't fully gray I think that this

looks better to me looks more accurate than a full light gray treatments would

have or even a dark gray treatment I think that the closest thing they could

have done of course they could have gotten it within reasonable production

techniques would have been to just highlight some of the locks with a light

gray you can't start with gray and then put the dirty blonde kind of highlights

on top of that that that'll look very artificial it may be a little bit of

gray much like they did for the facial hair

right that's kind of the the closest approximation I think for his actual

overall hair colors when you mix those two together but at least I think the

mold for this hair was very good and it was nice to get some pretty decent

printing on the back of that torso as well and - fully done up faces Snoke I

thought was pretty well approximated in Lego form here I think it's a really

interesting looking figure of course there's the the constant ridicule of him

looking like he's in a bathrobe which he really does I mean he really did in the

movie the one problem with this one is that he is rendered as a normal height

figure but in universe and in the movie I mean he's tall he's really tall he's

not even a little bit tall he's not even like a tall human he's significantly

taller than a tall human so rendering him just as a normal height figure is a

little bit awkward but I already gave you the spoiler alert right so we don't

have to worry about anybody getting angry of me getting or giving spoilers

at this point dude got cut in half real quick in in the movie he became

irrelevant real quick so not doing a specialized mold or not bringing back

the the woody mold from from Toy Story for the legs for this I think is

excusable you know we needed to get a figure of him in some form and as a

regular-sized figure I think he's fine but he will always look

a little bit on the short side relative to how he actually was during his short

lifespan I want to take another look at Captain phasma as well because on the

left here is the the last Jedi version of her and on the right is the force

awakens version of her and when you see these side by side you notice that the

helmet printing design is significantly changed I mean it's it's still the same

overall shape but pretty much every line has been moved around except for just

the bottom pinstripe on the chin if very much Reese Culp 'td the the graphic

design that the actual mold is the same but they've changed the shape of the

face quite significantly by changing the proportions around and I actually had

not realized that when I initially reviewed the one set this comes in the

first order a TST broken legs set but fans did viewers did call this out and I

wanted to acknowledge that and show that on screen that this is indeed a new and

exclusive version of phasma that we got in Lego form for the last Jedi while

we're doing side by sides I wanted to look at ROS as well of course this was a

character that needed to be made into Lego form and I think it's quite nice

that they did both versions of her the original normal resistance outfit

version and the empiric I keep doing that Imperial the first order officer

disguise version of her I think that they did justice with both of these this

is a character that in universe is rather short so they could have rendered

this as as a smaller character but I think that putting actual short legs on

her the the child sized legs would have gone too far so I think they actually

did a really good job here especially with the hair I think that's that's one

of the better truly specialized hair pieces that that they've come up with

for a named character I think it's on par in terms of accuracy and

believability with what they did for Luke and I'm

surprised they actually went ahead and did a separate mold for her in the the

imperial again first order officer disguise variant of course we also have

got thin in both his PO Dameron jacket and first-order forms and in the first

order form he came in the same set as the first order disguise rows which was

appropriate and he came in the same set as phasma and that was fantastic to get

those three together because they really go together very frequently leggo will

kind of spread figures out it's difficult for them to to create sets

that really cover a specific scene when they end up having extra figures left

over they don't fit into the budget for a given set or they need more figures so

they start pulling them from different places in different parts of of a movie

or whatever the source material is so getting those all together was really

good and he got the all-important weapon of the storm trooper of six spins which

everybody loved it wasn't that great of battle in the movie but you know made

for some good trailer kind of drama build-up and again it was good to get

the figure one last side-by-side I want to do is for ray showing the two

versions of her from the same place but before and after she really got into her

training so I think then the new one looks kind of simple relatively speaking

but it really is in universe you know the actual costume is pretty simple and

pretty clean with its lines and you know just doesn't have too much styling to it

doesn't have too much movement it's very it's it's kind of relatively

tight-fitting and athletic and I feel like Lego captured that pretty well here

you know they didn't try to embellish it at all I think it's a pretty the one on

the right I think is a pretty well done figure if not as interesting as the

previous versions and and you know what we saw in the force

awakens so we also get the two different versions of hair here and I think that

both of those are fine enough maybe could have used a little bit finer

detailing I feel like some of the edges on those are just a little bit a little

bit too soft for the the mold itself so we got a vice-admiral hold Oh figure and

that was obviously important and having seen the movie I feel like they did a

better job on this than I felt before I saw the movie and just having seen what

she look like from promotional material including the trailers so I think this

was a pretty nice inclusion only way to make it better would have been to have a

specialized piece to hang off the back which I guess could have been a printed

and die cut cloth piece perhaps that would have worked it definitely would

have needed some print on it though but I think this figure worked out pretty

well however who she replaced for a time at the lead of the resistance forces is

not included in this wave of sets at all of course I'm talking about Leia and we

did get a new trilogy version of Leia previously but this was in her kind of

casual outfit for going to the ground and this is not how we saw her in the

last Jedi I think that they may have done that intentionally just not knowing

what to do out of respect for the recently deceased but given how powerful

of a scene whether you liked it or hated it I think it was a powerful emotion

inducing scene where Leia finally after all these years showed off the fact that

she has force powers the fact that she is a Skywalker she did an actual sky

walk I thought that was pretty epic just from a metaphorical perspective and I

think we need to get that version of her as we saw her on on the bridge of the

cruiser I think that exact outfit that exact hairstyle

that needs to be done and hopefully that will be covered in one of the third wave

sets that's yet to be released or announced on the first order side I feel

like we got a good selection given the total number of here's a good selection

of unnamed characters of just troops and you need lots and lots of troops and

that's always been the case through the the Star Wars movies you know there

there have been large masses of unnamed and practically faceless characters and

I think they've done a pretty good job just across the entire line including

bringing in plenty of variety so even to the point of having both Special Forces

and standard versions of TIE fighter pilots we get two drivers in this this

wave two walker drivers they all importance new executioner's which have

really good head prints on them but their weapons are questionable I'm not

personally certain there's a better solution for that for that execution

weapon given the limitations of Lego parts I mean you can build up something

that's fairly large that looks better but I think without doing a custom mold

for that I'm not sure they could have done something that kind of gets across

how that actually gets used better than this but that's that's totally just

personal opinion we got a couple of first orders snow troopers in the second

wave in the defense of crate set and I still feel that those were awkward to

include in that set given that that scene was fully mechanized assault there

weren't any first-order boots on the ground as far as I could tell until

after it was completely over and like I said after it was completely over saw

the movie saw them walking in behind this guy but during that assault again

it's one of those cases where you know sometimes you need to add in figures

they probably did and end up adding a good amount of play value for

kids who got that set a little bit more awkward inclusion in this line though

was a single flametrooper I I don't mind it though I don't think I

saw flame troopers in use unless Jedi please feel free to correct me if I if I

got that wrong or look for a comment that's already made the rounds if you're

watching this a little bit later but I like the the figure I like the design of

the flame troopers for the first order so I really don't mind getting that at

all and I think that kids will appreciate having that to play with and

anybody who didn't have an opportunity to collect one from from the force

awakens and wanted to get one now can and it was also very important to

include Darth Ball in this series I mean some people call

him db9 he but we all as true fans know that he is Darth Maul and he's the the

real the real force between the the darkside that has risen again in the

Star Wars universe so you've got two opportunities to get those and that was

very good for folks who want to have the epic the truly epic light versus dark

literal and figurative little battles there you know something else that's

missing from this selection it's a better collection of things between the

bad and the good I mean we get a pork and if you count the ucs Millennium

Falcon you get you know porks but what about you know some of the relatively

neutral characters you know Kanto bite was such an interesting location had a

lot of potential I do feel like the scene and the use of that location

didn't live up to its potential you know I feel like it just didn't have enough

aliens but there were some including the one that goes up to bb-8 and thinks he's

a slot machine i think that would have been a great inclusion in this series

and hopefully that guy will be made at some point if he's not made isn't

official Lego figure expects some some custom folks to to make some 3d printed

version of him or something like that da Bousquet was his name I don't know the

official pronunciation of it if there is one but yeah you know just some stuff

that's not purely good guys and purely bad guys would add a lot of flavor just

to the the new trilogy in general here's one last thing I've been looking forward

to offering up for you look at the current state of the last Jedi selection

and collection versus what we ended up getting for the force awakens now the

force awakens did benefit from a a longer period of releases so again this

collection over here will definitely be increasing in size as we get those final

sets and I would expect there to be one more decent size way with a few sets

maybe for something in that range for the last Jedi followed by maybe even a

couple more later on down the line in in 2018

that'll help fill things out a bit but it doesn't look like the last Jedi is

gonna catch up to the force awakens at all at least in terms of the

availability of different figures I'm not too surprised about that but here

are a lot of the the background side characters I guess they're mostly bad

you know if you look at it in that way but the type of characters that are

completely missing from this the sign of the board here you know the ones that

are not specifically resistance or first-order so hopefully that's what I'm

looking forward to the the most is seeing more of those guys over there in

addition to a Leia Skywalker but that's it for my look back at these figures for

now of course each figure is shown in greater detail including helmet off and

alternate faces and all in the individual reviews for each of these

sets and if you want to check out just the builds the actual structures and

vehicles and things that these figures came with I've done a separate kind of

retrospective video just covering the builds for the last

Jedi up to this point so thank you for watching hope that this had some useful

entertainment value to you at least and I'll talk to you soon

you

For more infomation >> All LEGO Star Wars The Last Jedi minifigs: 2017 summary [SPOILERS!] - Duration: 20:28.

-------------------------------------------

+99999 DAMAGE ABUSE, EPIC Dota 2 BUG! - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> +99999 DAMAGE ABUSE, EPIC Dota 2 BUG! - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Mainile ni ne spalam - Cantece educative pentru copii - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Mainile ni ne spalam - Cantece educative pentru copii - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ekattor News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 17:04.

Ekattor News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla

For more infomation >> Ekattor News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 17:04.

-------------------------------------------

Foods For Healthy Skin | 5 Foods To Eat For Healthy And Glowing Skin - Duration: 4:04.

Foods For Healthy Skin | 5 Foods To Eat For Healthy And Glowing Skin

For more infomation >> Foods For Healthy Skin | 5 Foods To Eat For Healthy And Glowing Skin - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

நக வெட்டி கத்தியால் இதயத்தில் குத்தி கொன்றேன் கைதான பல் டாக்டர் வாக்குமூலம் | Tamil Latest News - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> நக வெட்டி கத்தியால் இதயத்தில் குத்தி கொன்றேன் கைதான பல் டாக்டர் வாக்குமூலம் | Tamil Latest News - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

세븐틴 부승관 절친|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 6:37.

For more infomation >> 세븐틴 부승관 절친|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

இரவு வீடு திரும்பும் பெண்ணை 4 திருநங்கைகள் சேர்ந்து என்ன செய்தார்கள் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> இரவு வீடு திரும்பும் பெண்ணை 4 திருநங்கைகள் சேர்ந்து என்ன செய்தார்கள் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

पर्यावरण अध्ययन इकाई 5- पार्ट-2 (EVS) महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नों सहित - Duration: 23:56.

For more infomation >> पर्यावरण अध्ययन इकाई 5- पार्ट-2 (EVS) महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नों सहित - Duration: 23:56.

-------------------------------------------

ATN BANGLA News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 20:09.

ATN BANGLA News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla

For more infomation >> ATN BANGLA News today 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update bd news all bangla - Duration: 20:09.

-------------------------------------------

Noch ein Baby für Bauer Josef? Narumol wäre bereit dafür! - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Noch ein Baby für Bauer Josef? Narumol wäre bereit dafür! - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Imprimer une photo depuis un iPhone ou un Android - Duration: 7:51.

For more infomation >> Imprimer une photo depuis un iPhone ou un Android - Duration: 7:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nächste BsF-Hochzeit: Gottfried & Martina trauen sich! - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Nächste BsF-Hochzeit: Gottfried & Martina trauen sich! - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

#3 Hello World, AVD, Debugging Over WiFi Part 2 – Android Studio Tutorials For Beginner - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> #3 Hello World, AVD, Debugging Over WiFi Part 2 – Android Studio Tutorials For Beginner - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Thất Tình Bị Bồ Bỏ Hay Nhất 2017 ( Phần 5 ) | Rap Nghe Đi Nghiện Đó | Chứa Chan Giờ Chán Chưa - Duration: 2:13:05.

For more infomation >> Rap Thất Tình Bị Bồ Bỏ Hay Nhất 2017 ( Phần 5 ) | Rap Nghe Đi Nghiện Đó | Chứa Chan Giờ Chán Chưa - Duration: 2:13:05.

-------------------------------------------

Keine Teams mehr! Dschungelcamp strukturiert wieder um - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Keine Teams mehr! Dschungelcamp strukturiert wieder um - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Calibre: Transfer all your ebooks to Kindle - Duration: 6:08.

If you saw the video on the Amazon Kindle, you would know how this device makes reading

extremely convenient and an absolute pleasure.

The only downside to owning a Kindle is its compatibility with various ebook formats.

Natively, a Kindle is only able to handle mobi files and to a somewhat limited extent,

PDF documents

So what about your library of ebooks and pdfs you accumulated over the years through legal

and mostly not so legal means?

Well, worry not.

I am here to save the day.

DOWNLOADING & INSTALLING CALIBRE

Head over to calibre-ebook.com

Link provided in the description below to make navigation easier.

Select "DOWNLOAD CALIBRE".

Select the operating system for which you intend to download.

I am selecting Windows 64 bit.

Please be patient while your download happens.

Once downloaded, run the file and install Calibre.

ADDING BOOKS TO YOUR LIBRARY To add books to your library, click on add

books and chooose the appropriate option.

Select the folder/file that you intend to add to the library.

CONVERTING BOOKS Next up, you need to convert the selected

files to the kindle compatible mobi format.

To do this, select the books from your library and select "convert books".

Ensure that the Output format is selected to "MOBI".

Under the "Page Setup" tab, ensure that the Output Profile is set to match your device

(Kindle, Paperwhite, etc.).

Hit Ok to commence conversion.

METADATA MODIFICATION One neat trick up Calibre's sleeves is the

ability to modify metadata of books in its library.

To demonstrate this, let's take this book as an example.

As you can see, it does not have a cover and the metadata is kind of empty.

All we need to do is to select the book(s) and hit "Edit metadata".

Let's rename the title to make it more understandable.

In order to update the book's cover, click on "Download cover".

The application will search Google, Amazon and a few other web sources and return results

showing the best matches.

Select the most relevant cover and click OK.

TRANSFERRING BOOKS TO YOUR KINDLE DEVICE In order to transfer the books to your Kindle

device, just connect it to your PC/Laptop.

Note, your device might not be recognised if you are using a third party USB cable,

so it is advisable to use the one that came with your device.

Fire up Calibre, select the books you wish to transfer and hit the "Send to device" button.

Wait for a while as calibre does its magic and ta-da you are done.

MANAGING THE CONTENT ON YOUR KINDLE Click on the "Device" button.

This would show the content of your Kindle along with a check if the book is a part of

the Calibre library.

Select the books that are not a part of the Library yet, and hit "Save to Disk".

Select the location where you wish to save the books and hit OK.

Wait for a while and all the books in your device will now be saved to your computer,

preparing you for the unlikely event of your Kindle malfunctioning in the future

For more infomation >> Calibre: Transfer all your ebooks to Kindle - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Strong massage is not effective? 大宮 整体 複数の整体を受けてきた整体師が伝える強もみをお勧めしない理由 - Duration: 8:16.

Hi,My name is youhei ozaki. Thank you for watching this video.

This video talk about strong massage.

Feel pain in body after receive the massage. Do you doing experience like this.

It is strong massage is relative.

At first,what you should think about is the purpose that receive strong massage.

「Only want to become feel good?」

If you purpose to feel pain,It is correct answer.

If you want to get a healthy body,the method is mistake possibility.

Maybe,the massage therapist doing strong massage to soften the hard muscle.

But,depending of the method is mistake.

I received many massage for study.

I had many trouble of body.

I wanted to improve it.

For reason,I went to also salon that feature strong massage.

Unfortunately,My body did not improve.

Clerk said 「Please receive massage many times.」

「You will get healthy body.」

I received massage 10 times.

But,I did not get healthy absolutely.

I was experienced that painful of self body is return 2 days after every time.

I think often. Generally,strong massage that many people thinking is not good.

I think that basic massage is take time to soften hard muscle.

I have experience that I improved self body by self treatment.

It was so fast more than receive massage.

The method did not to tell from therapist school.

The method is rub bone method.

The rub bone method is that muscle become soften so fast more than basic massage.

And soft muscle is continue.

Maybe effective strong massage is also exist.

But,I don't met it.

You think did not want to lose Money,time,etc.

So please think about strong massage.

Thank you for watching this video. See you!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét