Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily May 25 2018

This video include lyrics on screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Empty ~ Lyrics - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

FRIDAY FIRESTORM: Pres Trump Chastises Dems Over Their Unusual Spy Stance - Duration: 2:54.

FRIDAY FIRESTORM: Pres Trump Chastises Dems Over Their Unusual Spy Stance.

Our 45th President of the United States of America was awake bright and early this fantastic

Friday morning.

And in his usual style, he wanted to inform the American people of what is happening with

#Spygate.

In a series of three transparent tweets just hours ago, he discusses the conflicting stories

the Democrats are trying to lay down.

Common sense tells us that the truth is far from what the Democratic narrative is throwing

out there.

Additionally, POTUS asks us to check out Mollie Hemingway's interview on the Tucker Carlson

Tonight show last night.

It is completely worth viewing.

Moreover, Hemingway discloses exactly what is going on and what it means for the American

people regarding #Spygate.

Hold on to your seats, folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride for the Democrats and a

solemn time in our political history.

The bottom line, the previous administration spied on a competing party…all for political

gain.

We will probably hear the Democrats squeal all kinds of objections in the coming days.

But keep your eyes on the prize, which in this case, is the TRUTH.

"The Democrats are now alluding to the the concept that having an Informant placed in

an opposing party's campaign is different than having a Spy, as illegal as that may

be.

But what about an "Informant" who is paid a fortune and who "sets up" way earlier

than the Russian Hoax?

Can anyone even imagine having Spies placed in a competing campaign, by the people and

party in absolute power, for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain?

And to think that the party in question, even with the expenditure of far more money, LOST!

"Everyone knows there was a Spy, and in fact the people who were involved in the Spying

are admitting that there was a Spy…Widespread Spying involving multiple people."

Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist Senior Editor But the corrupt Mainstream Media hates this

monster story!"

Real Clear Politics assessed the interview and states "Mollie Hemingway said it is

a stunning revelation that the previous administration had an FBI informant with the Trump 2016 U.S.

presidential election.

The Federalist writer told Tucker Carlson the Department of Justice must be hiding a

really dangerous secret if they are willing to subvert authority and believe they are

above inquiry from the executive branch under which they serve or the Congress that funds

them."

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> FRIDAY FIRESTORM: Pres Trump Chastises Dems Over Their Unusual Spy Stance - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

David Bowie on Recording His Solo Album After 'Tin Machine' (1993) | #TBMTV - Duration: 8:08.

- About two minutes in, I couldn't remember

I didn't know whether I was

talking to her about the album or

discussing my shoes.

Now, so what I'm saying is that it's

I've been talking about the album a lot,

so I'm trying to approach it from a different

way, this answer to this question.

Why did I do a solo album?

I think, why didn't I do a solo album?

There you go, that's a more interesting thing.

Why didn't I do one?

I really thought that I would come to a block

in terms of what I had to say.

After the 1983 with Let's Dance,

I found that I was in a real dilemma

because for the first time in my life

I was sort of an accepted,

almost establishment artist.

And up until that point,

I had been something of a cult artist.

A Cure figure of the '70s.

So it was a real change for me.

And I really,

I felt sort of indifferent about it all.

I really didn't feel that I was fitting into that too well.

And subsequently, I don't think I dealt with

the next two albums particularly well.

Because I thought the songs were very good.

I really was happy about the songs

on those two albums.

But the arrangements weren't very good,

because I kind of gave it over to somebody else to do.

And I didn't get implicitly involved again.

So I was very weary of

doing a solo album until I really felt a need

to do something as a solo artist.

That's why I fell into the hands of

Reeves Gabrels and the Sales brothers.

And got into a group situation, which I adored

and had wonderful times with.

I'm looking forward to doing the next studio one

later this year.

But then it came to the point where

I'd gotten to know Iman

and we decided to get married.

And we decided we wanted to have a church wedding,

being romantists.

But the problem with that was that

Iman's parents and her whole family are Muslim.

And mine all Christian church

So I had to think out

Well I can't have hymns playing in the Church

because that's not going to make everybody

terribly comfortable.

So I had to devise some kind of music that

everybody was going to feel comfortable with.

So we started writing music for the Church.

And writing that, because I didn't want guitar

because I had been working so much with guitar with Reeves.

And it just wouldn't

that kind of aggressive sound

didn't really suit the wedding, I think.

I wonder, well we'll never know now.

I started writing with wind instruments,

saxophone and keyboards.

So I had that kind of tone.

And once I started writing that music,

it opened up a whole lot of other ideas about

things that I needed to write about.

From my point of view.

So that's kind of what motivated doing it.

- [Interviewer] So

- Does that answer your question?

- [Interviewer] Yeah that answers my

- These are the shoes that I bought.

These are the

- [Interviewer] Black shoes,

not brown shoes. - Yeah.

No, churches.

- [Interviewer] Black shoes that make it.

- Black shoes.

- [Interviewer] So how did you feel in the process?

Did you miss working in this

'Cause you've been working Tin Machine

- Yeah.

- [Interviewer] A close knit group.

- Yeah. - [Interviewer] Did you

miss working with those guys?

- It's a different experience entirely,

because what I would have missed,

if I was missing anything was the fact

that it was such a collaboration of ideas

with Tin Machine.

Everybody had something to throw into the pot.

I think for me it was a bit of a relief to

kind of get my own way.

(laughs)

With a solo album, because it's sort of

I instigate everything

when I'm doing solo work.

It's a different feeling entirely

because I definitely have a focus

on what I want to do.

But I always allow the musician to approach it

and interpret the music from their point of view.

But it's slightly more persuasive from my angle anyway,

let me say.

But although, of course,

Reeves Gabrels from Tin Machine is on one of the tracks

on the album.

Which ironically, is a song that we

originally wrote for Tin Machine

that they didn't want.

So we never got to record it.

So I rewrote the lyrics for this particular album.

- [Interviewer] And what is the status right now

of Tin Machine?

- I guess on running hold.

(laughs)

I think Hunt's down in Texas in Austin,

working with Blues bands down there

which he's wanted to do.

Tony's working in L.A.

Reeves and I actually are gonna do a collaboration

later on this year.

Hopefully, for

there's a dance troop called La La La Human Steps

that I'm very fond of

they're my favorite troop in North America.

Have been for years.

Edouard Lock, the choreographer of that group has

worked with me several times,

on several occasions.

I think most,

the best known is Sound and Vision Tour

he can conceptualize that.

He's asked me if I would write something for

kind of a ballet for

a dance piece for him.

So Reeves and I will hopefully collaborate on that.

And the studio album I hope will be

towards the end of this year.

Back into the third album.

Fourth album, actually, because we had a live album.

Yeah, here it is.

- [Interviewer] How is married life?

More importantly, how has it affected the songs and

the attitude on the new album?

(clicks tongue)

- Well,

firstly the album is not about marriage.

It's not about my marriage, it does contain those two pieces

that were from the wedding.

But the bulk of the material really

far more personally related to

just my feelings and questionings about relationships.

Maybe some external situations,

like the riots in L.A.

Last spring.

I think because I had to question my own feelings

about getting into a new relationship,

then it probably made me think about things

from a far more subjective point of view.

So I think a lot of the music on the album

is fairly subjective in its feel.

It's probably a lot warmer in a way,

more romantic in a way.

- [Interviewer] I listened to it yesterday

at the record company.

Sometimes I was still actually surprised.

I expected it to be warmer than I thought it was.

Sometimes I thought it was

- Well, it's warm for me.

- [Interviewer] Yeah.

- Warm for me.

It's sad, do you think?

Sad.

- [Interviewer] Some songs are a bit

yeah, I find a little bit,

quite an edge to them, let's put it that way.

Wasn't all like

- Well I hope there's an edge, yeah.

No, I don't think it's like a glowing kind of

everybody's sailing into the sunset and

life will be roses forever after,

I don't think I would ever write an album like that.

But it's probably a lot less bleak

than some of my previous

- [Interviewer] To go on from there,

is there a particular lyrical theme or thrust

to the album?

- No, it's quite diversified, really.

I think, as I say, ranges from relationships,

through to covers by other artists

like Morrissey and Cream, and so.

- [Interviewer] Yeah that's a great song

- I like the reason came about

in its own way to do instrumentals on this album

because I had such a load of fun

doing instrumentals on the albums

that I did with Eno in the late '70s.

I always felt those albums were very cohesive

because of that.

It wasn't just reliant on songs that

music generally was.

It's terrible doing the

almost get a crick in your neck.

For more infomation >> David Bowie on Recording His Solo Album After 'Tin Machine' (1993) | #TBMTV - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Global Outreach Day 2018 - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Global Outreach Day 2018 - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - Get Free Ramadan Avatar OMG Free Reward 2018 - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - Get Free Ramadan Avatar OMG Free Reward 2018 - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Cube Tilt Arcade Game 🌟 New Android Game 2018 - Duration: 1:33.

Cube Tilt Arcade Game New Android Game 2018

For more infomation >> Cube Tilt Arcade Game 🌟 New Android Game 2018 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم السبت 26-05-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 8:05.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم السبت 26-05-2018 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ajo Con Miel En Ayunas Para Que Sirve, Beneficios Del Ajo Con Miel, Propiedades Del Ajo Con Miel - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Ajo Con Miel En Ayunas Para Que Sirve, Beneficios Del Ajo Con Miel, Propiedades Del Ajo Con Miel - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

[日本語字幕] 前編 BTS 防弾少年団 LOVE YOURSELF 轉Tear 発売 記者会見 - Duration: 22:39.

For more infomation >> [日本語字幕] 前編 BTS 防弾少年団 LOVE YOURSELF 轉Tear 発売 記者会見 - Duration: 22:39.

-------------------------------------------

PRICELESS: Trump Blindsides Kim Jong-Un With Devastating News After Rescuing Hostages - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> PRICELESS: Trump Blindsides Kim Jong-Un With Devastating News After Rescuing Hostages - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Impardonnable Épisode 113 - Duration: 21:00.

For more infomation >> Impardonnable Épisode 113 - Duration: 21:00.

-------------------------------------------

Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 entry level handset launched in South Korea ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 2:21.

Exactly a year after it launched the Galaxy Wide 2, SK Telecom has announced the launch

of its successor, aptly called the Galaxy Wide 3.

This handset, like its predecessor, is exclusive to SK Telecom in Samsung's home country.

It's an entry-level smartphone that's meant for a specific section of the market.

SK Telecom mentioned in its press release that the handset's predecessors have done

well in the market.

The original Galaxy Wide and last year's Galaxy Wide 2 have sold more than 1.3 million

units combined with over 70 percent of the customers who purchased the Galaxy Wide 2

being over the age of 40.

The Galaxy Wide has been developed to appeal to customers who want a smartphone with basic

specifications but with a large display.

That's why we see customers over the age of 40 prefer this series because it's capable

enough to handle their basic requirements while offering them a big display for watching

multimedia content.

The Galaxy Wide 3 features a 5.5-inch HD display with a 1.6GHz octa-core processor under the

hood coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.

It supports expansion up to 400GB with a microSD card.

The handset also features a 13-megapixel rear and front camera, FM radio support and a 3,300mAh

battery.

It ships with Android 8.0 Oreo.

SK Telecom is going to release the Galaxy Wide 3 to its customers tomorrow for 297,000

won which is equivalent to $275.

It will be available in silver and black colors.

For more infomation >> Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 entry level handset launched in South Korea ● Tech News ● #TECH - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Weird Funky Piano Type Rap Beat || Big Bad Goblin - Duration: 3:13.

Big Bad Goblin Blues Piano

Big Bag Goblin Blues instrumental beat

Weird funky type rap hip hop beat instrumental

Piano type rap beat instrumental

Instrumental beat rap

Type Beat 2019

Purple Six Beats

For more infomation >> Weird Funky Piano Type Rap Beat || Big Bad Goblin - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Gazeteye Evlilik İlanı Veren MİLYARDER Olunca, 15 Bin Kadın Kapıya Dizildi ! - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Gazeteye Evlilik İlanı Veren MİLYARDER Olunca, 15 Bin Kadın Kapıya Dizildi ! - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

왜 우리는 죽기 전에 후회를 할까?|HYA TV - Duration: 7:32.

For more infomation >> 왜 우리는 죽기 전에 후회를 할까?|HYA TV - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Fist Time Playing Fortnite Gameplay Checking It Out - Duration: 1:02:01.

For more infomation >> Fist Time Playing Fortnite Gameplay Checking It Out - Duration: 1:02:01.

-------------------------------------------

신연희 강남구청장 선고 구속? "남편 김성무 행정고시 7급 학력 고향" 프로필|K-News - Duration: 6:52.

For more infomation >> 신연희 강남구청장 선고 구속? "남편 김성무 행정고시 7급 학력 고향" 프로필|K-News - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to install Oracle 10g Express Edition on Windows 10 - Duration: 2:41.

Download Oracle 10g from the given link

Open the downloaded file when download complete

Open Oracle_10g_XE.exe

Click Next Button

Select I accept the term in the license agreement and click Next Button

You can change installation folder here. I am using the default folder.

Click Next

Enter a password for your SYSTEM Database account by which you can access and manage your database.

Re-enter the password and click Next button

Click Install Button to begin installation process

Click Finish

This is Database Login Page. To Login to SYSTEM account, enter Username: SYSTEM or SYS & enter the password that you've given while installation. Then click Login

This is your Oracle Database Home Page

You can find the Database Home Page in Start Menu

Thanks For Watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét