Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily May 27 2018

On this episode of China Uncensored,

China launches Missiles for Peace.

Donate today!

Hi, back welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

Ah, the South China Sea.

Home to warm, turquoise waters,

delicious sea life,

and a bunch of anti-ship cruise missiles

and surface-to-air missile

that were recently installed by the Chinese Communist Party.

According to US Navy Admiral Philip Davidson,

"China is now capable of controlling the South China Sea

in all scenarios short of war with the United States."

Now wait a minute,

I remember back in 2015 when Chinese leader Xi Jinping

met with then President Barack Obama.

At the time, Xi Jinping swore,

"We are committed to maintaining peace and stability

in the South China Sea...

and addressing disputes through negotiation,

consultation, and peaceful manner."

Could it be that his incredibly high pants are on fire?

Of course not.

You see, it's very easy to make people

cooperate with you in a peaceful manner

when you have a missile pointed at them.

Or in this case,

missiles plural.

This is the South China Sea.

These five countries have territorial claims.

But China claims the whole thing.

Now as China's Foreign Ministry recently said,

China has the right to peaceful activities

in the South China Sea.

Peaceful activities,

which apparently include taking submerged reefs

and building islands on them

and then building 10,000-foot runways on them.

Plus hangars for fighter planes.

Plus ammunition bunkers.

And, sometime in the past month or so,

putting missile systems on them.

This is the Fiery Cross Reef.

It's one of three fortified outposts China has built,

including Subi Reef and Mischief Reef.

They're part of the Spratly Islands.

As you can see from this map,

clearly much closer to China

than any other countries.

CNBC broke this story

after talking to unnamed sources

with access to US intelligence reports.

And according to their report,

the Chinese regime has put some serious hardware

on these islands.

You know, for peace.

It was that same drive for peace that lead

the Chinese Communist Party to put

jamming equipment on two of those same reefs.

Maybe this is all a simple misunderstanding.

Maybe it's all part of the Chinese Communist Party's new Missiles for Peace foundation.

After all, nothing says an end to violent conflict

and promotion of stable security

like a few of these bad boys.

Ok, let's be honest.

Maybe Missles for Peace isn't such a good idea.

Well, at least it's better than Jazz for Peace.

But would the Chinese Communist Party

really lie about their peaceful activities

in the South China Sea?

Sure, they seized a shoal claimed by the Philippines,

using a gunboat.

And sure, since 2012, they've reclaimed

more than 3,000 acres of land to make artificial islands,

despite this 2002 agreement they signed

not to change any geographic features in the South China Sea.

I mean, they probably forgot what they promised

at that 2015 meeting with Obama

when they said they wouldn't militarize

those made-made islands.

And of course they completely ignored

the 2016 ruling by the Hague,

telling the Chinese regime to stop building.

But as Chinese foreign ministry spokeswoman

Hua Chunying recently said,

"Those who do not intend to be aggressive

have no need to be worried or scared."

The current commander of the US Pacific fleet,

Admiral Harry Harris agrees.

"Ladies and gentlemen,

China's intent is crystal clear.

We ignore it at our peril."

Right.

China's intent is very clear

and it would be perilous to ignore

how peaceful all these missile systems are.

I mean, even that CNBC article was very careful to say

these were "defensive weapons."

Yes, surely we can all trust the Chinese Communist Party

has no further ambitions

with these rapidly expanding military installations.

Though some think the Party may actually be

lying about its peaceful defensive weapons.

Ashley Townshend,

defense expert at the United States Studies Centre

at the University of Sydney, tweeted,

"Calling missiles 'defensive' that are deployed

on illegally seized features in international waters...

strains the definition of the word.

This is power projection."

Yes, it's Power Projection.

Which is also the name of my fantasy hair metal band

featuring Kim Jong-un, Xi Jinping, and Donald Trump.

No wonder they built those jamming stations!

But the United States has repeatedly challenged

China's military ambitions in the South China Sea

by conducting Freedom of Navigation Operations,

or FONOPS.

There's been at least six in the past 10 months.

At the end of April,

the US Air Force conducted training

over the South China Sea.

Before that, it was three US warships.

And while the Communist Party hates that,

Major General Jin Yinan of China's National Defense University

might have said it best

when he spoke to state-run China National Radio.

"Even if all three carriers came to the South China Sea,

what about it?...

What else can you do apart from a show of strength?

Can you attack me?

Do you dare to open fire?"

Which brings us back to what Admiral Davidson said.

"China is now capable of controlling the South China Sea

in all scenarios short of war with the United States."

And just when it looked like we avoided war with North Korea.

So, want to stay up to date with China

and how it affects you?

If you're new to the show,

click that subscribe button

and make sure you also click the bell icon

to turn notifications on.

And if you're already a subscriber,

share the show with your friends!

No reason they shouldn't also live in terror.

Thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored.

Once again I'm your host Chris Chappell,

see you next time.

Want to get some cool China Uncensored rewards?

Support the show on Patreon,

and contribute a dollar or more per episode.

The more you give,

the more you get.

Keep up to date with the latest China news

from China Uncensored over at patreon.com/chinauncensored.

For more infomation >> Trung Quốc Lắp Đặt Hệ Thống Tên Lửa Hòa Bình Trên Biển Đông | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 6:32.

-------------------------------------------

What Do You Do When You're Feeling Low? - Duration: 6:45.

Hey, this is the Daily Overpass, my name is Eric and I make apps!

Now today let's ask the question - what do you do when you're feeling low?

Ok, so if you watched the live-stream last Friday, you will know that my biggest app

called Ear Agent on Android, which generated most of my passive income, was suspended by

Google Play!

In fact, it was just a week before that someone mentioned in the comments that they'd had

a similar spy-themed app which had a million downloads which was suspended.

And I said as a response "this is something that I've feared for quite a while that that

might happen to me!

Even though I try to follow all the guidelines and comply with everything, it's just the

general creepiness of the app has always been there.

For the last five and a half years, my dread was that i would get this "your app has been

suspended" email, and I got it last Wednesday.

In fact, I got it just after I did the video on what we were doing for GDPR that day.

So, after 5 years I had this big fear that if I ever got that, it's gonna be a huge blow

to the company, it's gonna be a huge blow all over.

But it was always there in the shadows, like, that could happen.

And then I got it, I got that email.

So, how did I respond?

I wish I could tell you that I responded like "well, we saw this coming, we've been preparing,

we're just gonna have to work a little bit harder and push forward!!" but I didn't.

I'm ashamed to say that my first response was to sulk.

So, I went home, I said I'm not coming back into the office today, I need to do some thinking,

I need to think about the strategy going forward and everything like that, and I just went

for a drive.

I just went missing for the day.

And, you know what I do when I'm really low?

Like, last Wednesday, or if we have a really bad day with a client or something like that,

or just things are financially turbulent for the month for whatever reason, late payments,

whatever - I look at the job pages.

i look at jobsurf, which is a website I used to use when I was looking for contracts back

in the day.

And there's probably better ones now, I don't even know.

So I started looking for jobs, right?!

"Oh, javascript developer in London, 400-500 a day, West London", it's like, you know what,

I could do that!

It's like if you've ever been in a relationship and you get mad at one little thing and you

think "that's it, I'm leaving!" and you start playing through it in your head, all the ramifications,

like, no, that's not gonna work.

That's ridiculous.

Once you start walking through it, the impulse.

So my impulse is like "I should just go find a job".

And I have to bring myself back, because Is tarted thinking about it through it all saying

"hang on a second, we have this team that took so long to build!

We have Overpass, we have the branding, we have everything that we've been working on,

and we still have all these other applications out there!

We have all these clients, we have all these things that we've been building", and one

little hit and i just completely like "oh man, let's go find a job, whatever, this guaranteed

income that comes in.

So I started thinking about it.

I started playing it through my head.

First of all, the team that I'm in love with.

They click, they gel together, it took a long time to put them together.

What are they gonna do?

Just go and disband and just go join other companies?

No way, over my dead body!

Second, our clients need us.

I'm not gonna call up our clients and say "hey, I'm sorry, I decided to take on this

job, I'm not gonna be available anymore".

Because there's a reason they continue to work with us, it's because I can imagine them

going to another company and going to another developer and somebody saying "ooh, I don't

know, that's gonna be very difficult Dave", or whatever.

I'm not gonna let that happen.

and second, the idea of just going into an office, taking on a contract, going in there

every day, getting on the train, going into London, going in on the first day and them

saying "hey, thanks for joining us, it's Eric isn't it?"

"Yes" "So here's your desk over here.

I'm afraid the chairs a little bit broken because the last guy had some back problems

and when he left everyone took his chair and everything like that.

And the computers really slow, but just try to carry on with the code.

We'll have a meeting today at 10 o clock.

If you have a lunch, try not to take longer than 45 minutes because, you know, it just

looks bad.

If you leave before 6, please let us know".

I definitely don't wanna go back to that life again!

So I started thinking about there's loads of benefits, loads of things going for us,

it's just in those moments where you get hit with something, or you just feel low.

I look at the job pages.

I don't know what you guys do, but it's nice to know that it's still there.

That's a life that I'd never plan on going back to, but if I had to, I would.

Like I said, I would sweep elephant cages for my family if I had to, but by no means

do we have to.

The fact is that for the last couple of years we've been building up our client base, we

do more client work, we're building up our apps too, so the non-ear agent app revenue

is still significant, although it's not great, it's not enough to live off of but we're still

working on the portfolio and all that kind of stuff.

And I wish I could say that I stood my ground but sometimes i get low.

So, my question to you is - what do you do when you've had a bad day?

What do you look at?

Do you look at - ah I'm just gonna get out of I.T. altogether, oh by the way, I was also

thinking "I'm just gonna leave the app store.

We're just gonna do PWA's from now on.

That's what we're gonna do!

Progressive web apps.

Screw the app stores".

Really, we're still getting revenue from them and that's still the way to go.

I still think PWA's, while they're definitely a lot more attractive to me now, given the

problems we've had with both Apple app store and Google Play over the past three weeks,

I'm starting to look more into the PWA side, even though there's still problems with monetisation,

still problems with Safari, although those are getting better because they're bringing

web workers and all that kind of stuff.

So I'm starting to look into that a lot more, and of course we've got all the client stuff,

so we've gotta make sure that we give them the best service that we can, which we do!

So anyway, that's it for today, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

For more infomation >> What Do You Do When You're Feeling Low? - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Widemouth | Creepypasta Reading | Scary Stories - Duration: 10:34.

During my childhood my family was like a drop of water in a vast river, never remaining

in one location for long.

We settled in Rhode Island when I was eight, and there we remained until I went to college

in Colorado Springs.

Most of my memories are rooted in Rhode Island, but there are fragments in the attic of my

brain which belong to the various homes we had lived in when I was much younger.

Most of these memories are unclear and pointless – chasing after another boy in the back

yard of a house in North Carolina, trying to build a raft to float on the creek behind

the apartment we rented in Pennsylvania, and so on.

But there is one set of memories which remains as clear as glass, as though they were just

made yesterday.

I often wonder whether these memories are simply lucid dreams produced by the long sickness

I experienced that Spring, but in my heart, I know they are real.

We were living in a house just outside the bustling metropolis of New Vineyard, Maine,

population 643.

It was a large structure, especially for a family of three.

There were a number of rooms that I didn't see in the five months we resided there.

In some ways it was a waste of space, but it was the only house on the market at the

time, at least within an hour's commute to my father's place of work.

The day after my fifth birthday (attended by my parents alone), I came down with a fever.

The doctor said I had mononucleosis, which meant no rough play and more fever for at

least another three weeks.

It was horrible timing to be bed-ridden– we were in the process of packing our things

to move to Pennsylvania, and most of my things were already packed away in boxes, leaving

my room barren.

My mother brought me ginger ale and books several times a day, and these served the

function of being my primary form of entertainment for the next few weeks.

Boredom always loomed just around the corner, waiting to rear its ugly head and compound

my misery.

I don't exactly recall how I met Mr. Widemouth.

I think it was about a week after I was diagnosed with mono.

My first memory of the small creature was asking him if he had a name.

He told me to call him Mr. Widemouth, because his mouth was large.

In fact, everything about him was large in comparison to his body– his head, his eyes,

his crooked ears– but his mouth was by far the largest.

Creepy Furby by awright60 "You look kind of like a Furby," I said

as he flipped through one of my books.

Mr. Widemouth stopped and gave me a puzzled look.

"Furby?

What's a Furby?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"You know… the toy.

The little robot with the big ears.

You can pet and feed them, almost like a real pet."

"Oh."

Mr. Widemouth resumed his activity.

"You don't need one of those.

They aren't the same as having a real friend."

I remember Mr. Widemouth disappearing every time my mother stopped by to check in on me.

"I lay under your bed," he later explained.

"I don't want your parents to see me because I'm afraid they won't let us play anymore."

We didn't do much during those first few days.

Mr. Widemouth just looked at my books, fascinated by the stories and pictures they contained.

The third or fourth morning after I met him, he greeted me with a large smile on his face.

"I have a new game we can play," he said.

"We have to wait until after your mother comes to check on you, because she can't

see us play it.

It's a secret game."

After my mother delivered more books and soda at the usual time, Mr. Widemouth slipped out

from under the bed and tugged my hand.

"We have to go the the room at the end of this hallway," he said.

I objected at first, as my parents had forbidden me to leave my bed without their permission,

but Mr. Widemouth persisted until I gave in.

Mr Widemouth The room in question had no furniture or wallpaper.

Its only distinguishing feature was a window opposite the doorway.

Mr. Widemouth darted across the room and gave the window a firm push, flinging it open.

He then beckoned me to look out at the ground below.

We were on the second story of the house, but it was on a hill, and from this angle

the drop was farther than two stories due to the incline.

"I like to play pretend up here," Mr. Widemouth explained.

"I pretend that there is a big, soft trampoline below this window, and I jump.

If you pretend hard enough you bounce back up like a feather.

I want you to try."

I was a five-year-old with a fever, so only a hint of skepticism darted through my thoughts

as I looked down and considered the possibility.

"It's a long drop," I said.

"But that's all a part of the fun.

It wouldn't be fun if it was only a short drop.

If it were that way you may as well just bounce on a real trampoline."

I toyed with the idea, picturing myself falling through thin air only to bounce back to the

window on something unseen by human eyes.

But the realist in me prevailed.

"Maybe some other time," I said.

"I don't know if I have enough imagination.

I could get hurt."

Mr. Widemouth's face contorted into a snarl, but only for a moment.

Anger gave way to disappointment.

"If you say so," he said.

He spent the rest of the day under my bed, quiet as a mouse.

The following morning Mr. Widemouth arrived holding a small box.

"I want to teach you how to juggle," he said.

"Here are some things you can use to practice, before I start giving you lessons."

I looked in the box.

It was full of knives.

"My parents will kill me!"

I shouted, horrified that Mr. Widemouth had brought knives into my room– objects that

my parents would never allow me to touch.

"I'll be spanked and grounded for a year!"

Mr. Widemouth frowned.

"It's fun to juggle with these.

I want you to try it."

I pushed the box away.

"I can't.

I'll get in trouble.

Knives aren't safe to just throw in the air."

Mr. Widemouth's frown deepened into a scowl.

He took the box of knives and slid under my bed, remaining there the rest of the day.

I began to wonder how often he was under me.

I started having trouble sleeping after that.

Mr. Widemouth often woke me up at night, saying he put a real trampoline under the window,

a big one, one that I couldn't see in the dark.

I always declined and tried to go back to sleep, but Mr. Widemouth persisted.

Sometimes he stayed by my side until early in the morning, encouraging me to jump.

He wasn't so fun to play with anymore.

My mother came to me one morning and told me I had her permission to walk around outside.

She thought the fresh air would be good for me, especially after being confined to my

room for so long.

Ecstatic, I put on my sneakers and trotted out to the back porch, yearning for the feeling

of sun on my face.

Mr. Widemouth was waiting for me.

"I have something I want you to see," he said.

I must have given him a weird look, because he then said, "It's safe, I promise."

I followed him to the beginning of a deer trail which ran through the woods behind the

house.

"This is an important path," he explained.

"I've had a lot of friends about your age.

When they were ready, I took them down this path, to a special place.

You aren't ready yet, but one day, I hope to take you there."

I returned to the house, wondering what kind of place lay beyond that trail.

Two weeks after I met Mr. Widemouth, the last load of our things had been packed into a

moving truck.

I would be in the cab of that truck, sitting next to my father for the long drive to Pennsylvania.

I considered telling Mr. Widemouth that I would be leaving, but even at five years old,

I was beginning to suspect that perhaps the creature's intentions were not to my benefit,

despite what he said otherwise.

For this reason, I decided to keep my departure a secret.

My father and I were in the truck at 4 a.m.

He was hoping to make it to Pennsylvania by lunch time tomorrow with the help of an endless

supply of coffee and a six-pack of energy drinks.

He seemed more like a man who was about to run a marathon rather than one who was about

to spend two days sitting still.

"Early enough for you," my father asked with a hint of sympathy?

I nodded and placed my head against the window, hoping for some sleep before the sun came

up.

I felt my father's hand on my shoulder.

"This is the last move, son, I promise.

I know it's hard for you, as sick as you've been.

Once daddy gets promoted we can settle down and you can make friends."

I opened my eyes as we backed out of the driveway.

I saw Mr. Widemouth's silhouette in my bedroom window.

He stood motionless until the truck was about to turn onto the main road.

He gave a pitiful little wave good-bye, steak knife in hand.

I didn't wave back.

Years later, I returned to New Vineyard.

The piece of land our house stood upon was empty except for the foundation, as the house

burned down a few years after my family left.

Out of curiosity, I followed the deer trail that Mr. Widemouth had shown me.

Part of me expected him to jump out from behind a tree and scare the living bejeesus out of

me, but I felt that Mr. Widemouth was gone, somehow tied to the house that no longer existed.

The trail ended at the New Vineyard Memorial Cemetery.

I noticed that many of the tombstones belonged to children.

For more infomation >> Mr. Widemouth | Creepypasta Reading | Scary Stories - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

9-Year-Old Alabama Boy Sees License Plate Of Car At Chick-fil-A… Makes Shocking Move - Duration: 4:17.

9-Year-Old Alabama Boy Sees License Plate Of Car At Chick-fil-A…

Makes Shocking Move.

With everything that is going on in the world negatively, it is always nice to hear good

stories of good people who go out of their way to help their fellow Americans.

Especially in times of need.

Which is exactly why this story will warm your heart.

Tea Party Org reported,

"Landon Routzong of Troy, Alabama, has a big heart for the age of 9, and he proved

just how big over the weekend at a Chick-fil-A drive-thru.

While he and his mother were waiting in line to pick up their lunch, Landon Routzong noticed

the Florida license plate on the back of the car in front of theirs.

So, he told his mom he wanted to pay for that car's meal.

"I didn't want them to waste their money on food because they're trying to escape

the hurricane," Landon Routzong told ABC News.

"I felt like I should help out."

But in order to pay for the meal, he had to get to the drive-thru window before the Florida

car did.

As a result, his mother, Tara Parker Routzong, gave him her debit card and told him to run.

The man in the Florida car agreed to let Landon Routzong pay for his meal.

Later, the man pulled over to meet the family, telling the mother and her son he was from

Miami and was fleeing Hurricane Irma.

He said was on his way to Birmingham to stay with relatives.

"Landon and I both had tears in our eyes from how appreciative he was," Tara Parker

Routzong wrote on Facebook in a Friday post detailing the encounter.

Routzong's post has since been shared over 700 times has over 1,800 likes."

Tara Parker Routzong told Inside Edition she and her husband always try to help out.

She was proud to see her son do the same thing.

"A 9-year-old could be focused on so many other things, but whenever a situation presents

itself, Landon is always thinking of how we can help," she said.

Routzong said the encounter gave her hope that she is doing a good job as a mother.

"I often feel like I'm failing because I can't do it all, all the time and then

things like this happen and remind me that I don't have to," she said in her Facebook

post.

"My most important job is going just fine."

Hurricane Irma was downgraded to a tropical storm after it made landfall along the coast

of Florida over the weekend.

But the storm's overall damage has been severe, with more still to come.

Irma still had sustained winds of up to 70 mph as of Monday afternoon, while over 6.2

million Floridians have experienced power outages.

Irma is considered to be one of the worst hurricanes ever formed in the Atlantic Ocean."

The Facebook post read the following,

"Went to Chick Fil A for lunch today because yum.

Landon saw the car in front of us was from Florida (we have been talking about Irma today)

and he declared we were paying for their meal and I agreed.

But how do you pay for the car in front of you??

You run toward their window with a debit card in hand and scare the mess out of them lol

The man has left his home in Miami and was passing through to go stay with family in

Birmingham.

I told him we hoped he returned to his house untouched and that we'd keep him in our

thoughts.

Landon and I both had tears in our eyes from how appreciative he was.

I often feel like I'm failing because I can't do it all, all the time and then things

like this happen and remind me that I don't have to.

My most important job is going just fine.

All of the hurricanes that hit Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida and Carribean Islands to

name a few devastated the communities that it touched and left nothing but wreckage in

its path.

Now they are finally getting cleaned up but it has been a process and so many more are

still struggling to recoup what they lost.

Knowing that young men and women like this are out there doing good deeds brings such

a positive light to these tragedies.

Next time you see someone struggling, or escaping hardship go out of your way like this young

man to make their day a positive one.

We could all learn a good lesson from him.

Even though he is so young.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> 9-Year-Old Alabama Boy Sees License Plate Of Car At Chick-fil-A… Makes Shocking Move - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw a MARIO MUSHROOM step by step - Duration: 1:58.

How to draw a MARIO MUSHROOM step by step

For more infomation >> How to draw a MARIO MUSHROOM step by step - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Guns NERF Guns Non Nerf Guns Rival Crossbow - Duration: 6:13.

Toy Guns NERF Guns Non Nerf Guns Rival

For more infomation >> Toy Guns NERF Guns Non Nerf Guns Rival Crossbow - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Oh Dear Lord | Kronik 969 | Latest Hip Hop Songs 2018 - Duration: 2:44.

I have with me the faith I have all the hope that you put in me

I keep a smile on my face I see the sight that you chose for me

And I never could've thought I can get trapped in my sins like a beast

in a cage And I never could've fought

If I didn't have you so I pray And I still believe that you're here next

to me in all I do And I still can feel you watching me as I

live this life that has been cruel And I never wanna lose you you're my strength

My sense that tells me right or wrong If I have to choose I'll rather choose you

Than the demon I have been all life long

oh dear lord i bow to you I'm on my knees I wanna talk to you

I apologize for the sins I did I've paid my dues for the things I hid

I reminisce every night alone thinking what I've become in this life I live

I have with me the strength Cuz I know you're watching over me

I can go to any length Cuz I know you wanna see more of me

And I never could've won all the hearts that I'm blessed with now

Like the fire in the sun I shine every time I'm tested now

And I still believe that you are here Next to me when I hit the ground

And I still believe that you are aware That I'm never gonna let a fall keep me

down And I never wanna lose you you're my strength

You hold me up when it's hard to stand If I have to choose i'll rather choose you

Than the devil on my back trying to play my friend

oh dear lord i bow to you I'm on my knees I wanna talk to you

I apologize for the sins I did I've paid my dues for the things I hid

I reminisce every night alone thinking what I've become in this life I live

For more infomation >> Oh Dear Lord | Kronik 969 | Latest Hip Hop Songs 2018 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Every national Team's Top player in Russia World Cup 2018 - Duration: 3:53.

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Every national Team's Top player in Russia World Cup 2018 - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR Eating Ice - FROZEN MILK (Soft Ice) Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:01.

ASMR Eating Ice - FROZEN MILK (Soft Ice) Eating / Chewing

For more infomation >> ASMR Eating Ice - FROZEN MILK (Soft Ice) Eating / Chewing - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Here Is What Happens to your Heart and Cardiovascular Disease If You Eat Honey And Cinnamon Daily - Duration: 2:12.

Here Is What Happens to your Heart and Cardiovascular Disease If You Eat Honey And Cinnamon Daily

here is what happens if you eat honey and cinnamon daily if you have not yet

subscribed then first subscribe to my channel press the bell back noon to get

latest updates from how-do for more than 20 years health experts have been

thinking about the power of two of the oldest cooking ingredients it turns out

that not only do cinnamon and honey taste great together mixing the two of

them together is also a medicinal wonder cinnamon has been used by Chinese and

Ali erotic folk medicine for over 2,000 years and honey also has a rich history

cinnamon has been shown to be very helpful in treating digestive disorders

menstrual pain and joint pain because it has a lot of cinnamaldehyde the

molecular compound that brings down swelling and gives cinnamon its taste

and smell honey is also known for bringing down swelling and is full of

nutrients like amino acids vitamins C and b6 calcium magnesium phosphorus

potassium and zinc the reason these two foods are so great for the body is

mainly because they can control swelling fight free radicals and boost the immune

system here are the top uses for honey and cinnamon cardiovascular disease some

nursing homes in North America have tested using cinnamon and honey to help

block heart disease they agree that the mixture helps the flexibility and

strength of arteries eating cinnamon and honey all the time when put together

with a healthy diet and normal activity level can stop art disease by clearing

blocked arteries if you liked the video give it a thumbs up and share it with

your friends if you want more recipes home remedies and tips subscribe to the

channel don't forget to subscribe my channel

click the bell button to get notified directly for latest updates

For more infomation >> Here Is What Happens to your Heart and Cardiovascular Disease If You Eat Honey And Cinnamon Daily - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Turbo Drift Racing City Street 3D 🌟 New Android Game 2018 - Duration: 5:13.

Turbo Drift Racing City Street 3D New Android Game 2018

For more infomation >> Turbo Drift Racing City Street 3D 🌟 New Android Game 2018 - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

20 Outdoor Showers - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> 20 Outdoor Showers - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

GM - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> GM - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Contenido gratis con la aplicación de Univision Now - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Contenido gratis con la aplicación de Univision Now - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

이선희의 '희망가', 신묘한 절망의 카타르시스 - Duration: 8:55.

For more infomation >> 이선희의 '희망가', 신묘한 절망의 카타르시스 - Duration: 8:55.

-------------------------------------------

《結愛》千花害死皮皮,趙松殺死修鷴和寬永,賀蘭救皮皮搭上元氣 - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> 《結愛》千花害死皮皮,趙松殺死修鷴和寬永,賀蘭救皮皮搭上元氣 - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle: Ihr Kleid legt das Internet lahm - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle: Ihr Kleid legt das Internet lahm - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

이선희 남편 누군가 봤더니? - Duration: 7:06.

For more infomation >> 이선희 남편 누군가 봤더니? - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

New Bangla Waz | অবশেষে তারাবীর গোঁড়ামি শেষ হল | 2018 - Duration: 21:51.

AK Computer Network

Have Done This Video

For more infomation >> New Bangla Waz | অবশেষে তারাবীর গোঁড়ামি শেষ হল | 2018 - Duration: 21:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bigo live hack Bealitefull Pascol Bokep open bra no shirt Indonesia,Cambodia,Thailand,Vietnam - Duration: 1:30.

Bigo live Bealitefull

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét