Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily May 30 2018

My eyes are full of longing

And they've shed tears due to missing Taiba (Medina)

So, I came to (visit) my Beloved

Calm down, my heart, and be gentle!

Send salutations upon Muhammad

Assalamu alayka ya, ya Rasool Allah (Salutations upon you O Messenger of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya Habibi, ya Nabiyya Allah (Salutations upon you my Beloved, O Prophet of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya, ya Rasool Allah (Salutations upon you O Messenger of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya Habibi, ya Nabiyya Allah (Salutations upon you my Beloved, O Prophet of Allah)

Ya Rasool Allah (O Messenger of Allah)

A heart that is attached to the Absolute-Truth (Allah)

And that began to glow in the Cave of Hira

Crying and asking His Creator

So, when revelation came to him, he shone

Read, O Muhammad, read!

Assalamu alayka ya, ya Rasool Allah (Salutations upon you O Messenger of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya Habibi, ya Nabiyya Allah (Salutations upon you my Beloved, O Prophet of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya, ya Rasool Allah (Salutations upon you O Messenger of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya Habibi, ya Nabiyya Allah (Salutations upon you my Beloved, O Prophet of Allah)

Ya Rasool Allah (O Messenger of Allah)

O Taiba (Medina) I came to you sick from longing

Full of love for the Messenger of Allah

My soul is settled in the Rawdha (Prophet's grave)

And resided beside our guide Muhammad

O Taiba (Medina) I came to you sick from longing

Full of love for the Messenger of Allah

My soul is settled in the Rawdha (Prophet's grave)

And resided beside our guide Muhammad

Assalamu alayka ya, ya Rasool Allah (Salutations upon you O Messenger of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya Habibi, ya Nabiyya Allah (Salutations upon you my Beloved, O Prophet of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya, ya Rasool Allah (Salutations upon you O Messenger of Allah)

Assalamu alayka ya Habibi, ya Nabiyya Allah (Salutations upon you my Beloved, O Prophet of Allah)

Ya Rasool Allah (O Messenger of Allah)

For more infomation >> Maher Zain - Assalamu Alayka | ماهر زين - السلام عليك (Live & Acoustic - New 2018) - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi Mi Box Android TV - $66 - Duration: 2:09.

Hi everybody!

Today I will talk about the Xiaomi Mi Box I bought from the promotion sale.

You've probably heard everything about Mi Box before! I already knew this product like you, but I waited discount for the product.

The product is only $ 66.9 for a short time.

At just $66 with 4K HDR, voice search, and Google Cast capabilities, the Mi Box is the Android TV device with mainstream appeal.

The Mi Box is surprisingly compact, running four inches wide and deep, with a tapered design that's about a quarter-inch thick.

While there's no built-in ethernet port, the full-sized USB port supports USB-to-ethernet adapters, along with external storage drives and game controllers.

Of course there is Wifi and Bluetooth 4.0 support.

As for the remote control, Xiaomi aim for minimalism.

There are no fast forward, rewind, or pause buttons—those functions are just built into the directional pad.

Android TV also has built-in Google Cast and voice controls support

Speak into the voice remote control and Mi Box searches for what you want.

Catch your favorite TV shows, play games, watch the news or switch to radio.

Mi Box also recommends videos based on your personal Youtube and Google Play preferences!

Sets up in 3 simple steps. Connect to TV, Connect to Wi-Fi, Start exploring...

For more infomation >> Xiaomi Mi Box Android TV - $66 - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chicken Fried Steak And Gravy - Pressure Cooker Recipes - Duration: 9:32.

what is up everybody this is Lyle with no hippie BBQ what I'm be doing today is

I'm gonna be making some chicken-fried steak and I'm gonna be using a pressure

cooker now the reason I would be using a pressure cooker because I was just on

the phone with a guy that I met on YouTube his name is Pierre and he's an

over-the-road trucker and we started talking about you know what

truckers eat and you know the complications with cooking food over the

road and I told him what I thought would probably be the best appliance for an

over the road trucker would be a pressure cooker and the reason is you

can cook low and slow on it like a crock-pot

or you can cook real fast like a pressure cooker

or as you will see in this recipe you can use this not even in the traditional

pressure cooker way so the advantages to using this pressure cooker in this

application if you are a regular home cook and you're going to be doing at

home is the size of this pressure cooker keep the oil from spilling out of that

so your cleanup is going to be a lot easier this would not only be good for

over the road truckers but a lot of people that are into RV camping and

things like that this is great for that I know a lot of times RV people have a

hard time keeping their kitchen area clean and this does reduce down on the

oil splatter anyway we're gonna be doing it like I said the pressure cooker I am

going to try to adapt this recipe a little bit towards what a truck driver

may be doing so let's get out of these ingredients not tell you what our

adaptions are be having this recipe in the description below if you do have to

be an over-the-road truck or just use some of the techniques I'm talking about

here anyway I'm gonna go ahead I have my flour I have that too a bag typically it

would not be adding this to a bag but like I said I'm trying to

DAP this for people that are on the road so I have the flower I have some

seasoning and I have some cornstarch and we're just going to kind of mix this bag

up I'm gonna go ahead and set this to the side I'll mix it up off-camera

what I would be using in place of this if I was like and over the road trucker

would be you can buy these this happens to be a shrimp fry but you could buy a

chicken fry in these bags that are about this size so you're not traveling around

with a bunch of stuff so I would just use this and throw that in the bag and

that would be all that you need right there

we're also going to need some eggs and I'm using three whole eggs and I'm

hitting it with a little bit of heavy cream milk whatever we're just trying to

thin it out a little bit so I'm just adding about two tablespoons of that to

my eggs now what I would be using if I was over the road trucking or if I was

in our beer or something like that you know they sell those little cartons

of eggs that are already beaten I would just use that and I was horrible I'm

with four good of the milk since I don't think it's absolutely that necessary

what I don't think the difference would really be that big alright so typically

I would not put this in the bag either but we're trying to make this you know

pretty easy to clean up afterwards so like I said you got your little milk

carton throw your milk into a ziplock bag and then it's a done deal

alright now we're gonna go ahead and get our cube steak which I'm gonna be using

in this egg white or in the flour then the egg wash them the flour again then

we're gonna set it aside if you're over the road truck and you would go pan

straight into the pressure cooker with this cube steak since you're not going to be cooking as much

so this is what we're using right here I have some beef chuck cube steak make

sure you get you some gloves especially for your trucker out there and we're

just going to go ahead and throw it in the flour right quick come into our egg

wash

we're just gonna kind of let it drain a little bit and we're gonna come back to

the flower and you could just shake this bag if you'd like now listen if you're a

single over the road trucker boom this is done right here now you're ready to

fry what I have about four or three or four more of these to go so I'm go ahead

and get those done and I'll meet you back at the pressure cooker so these

pressure cookers pretty much either have a sautee feature on it or they have a

brownie feature on it I'm just going to go ahead and turn on the browning

feature and once this starts to really start sizzling we're gonna go ahead and

start cooking these cube steaks looks like our oil is hot we're going to

go ahead and see if we can add two of these in here

we're just gonna cook it until it's golden-brown so this has gone about

three minutes we may end up flipping this twice but

I'm gonna go ahead and flip it right now and see we're looking like

that's a nice color right there

so this is fully cooked right now I'm just gonna go ahead and set it on a

broiler pan to let it drain depending on what your situation is you might just

want to put it on a plate with some paper towel I'm gonna finished up these

last let's together do four more and then we'll just start on the green

chicken-fried steak that I might go ahead and add some of the flour that we

used to coke to the cube steaks go ahead and add that to our oil this in

here

and this is just something that you have to highball I really don't have an exact

amount on this but not much should do it now that we got that in we're gonna go

ahead and add some milk

and this is gonna thicken up I am going to go ahead and season it with a little

bit of salt and pepper

so our gravy is picking up nicely I'm gonna go ahead and turn this pressure

cooker off and I'm just gonna serve this with some instant mashed potatoes

so that deal got the chicken-fried steak and the gravy done and the pressure

cooker now first time I've done so one thing I will tell you and the reason you

might want to just do this at home with the other pressure cooker is there was

no grease splatter or anything like that whatsoever and this guy heated up a lot

faster than any of the skillets with a big cast iron or stainless steel so that

is a definite plus anyway I'd like to thank one rich for giving me that idea

listen one rich has a truck in YouTube channel and I actually like this channel

just because a lot of the business stuff that he talks about and some of the like

motivational things as uh some good stuff anyway let's go ahead and get into

this I will also leave a link to this pressure cooker in the description below

one of the things I like about this pressure cooker is Teflon coated so when

you do get to an area where you can clean that thing out it's going to be

super simple let's get in can I did make some instant mashed potatoes go along

with this just to keep things on the easy theme

tonight it's tasty and shoot if I was cooking for one person

I know it's just doing one of these cute stuff to make chicken-fried steak out of

that might have only taken them out let's see you about seven minutes to

cook the chicken fried steak maybe another three minutes I mean this

could be done another I mean let's just say under 15 minutes to be you know just

to keep it safe anyway come to finish killing it so I'll let you guys go but I

do want to thank you guys for stopping by though hippie BBQ I appreciate it

comment subscribe I'm out Cube Steak recipes. Chicken Fried Steak Recipes

For more infomation >> How To Make Chicken Fried Steak And Gravy - Pressure Cooker Recipes - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

Will Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle attend Wimbledon 2018 together? - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Will Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle attend Wimbledon 2018 together? - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, miércoles 30 de mayo de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, miércoles 30 de mayo de 2018 | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Summer heat, heavy showers in the south _ 053018 - Duration: 1:41.

Hello I'm Michelle Park here with the latest weather update.

It was hot today, and the air cleared up, but smog will flow in this evening, so you

should have your masks ready.

It was sunny all afternoon in Seoul, but Gangwon-do and the southern provinces have been getting

some showers due to instability in the atmosphere.

Those showers will bring down between 5 and 20 millimeters along with thunder and lightning.

Tomorrow, we start the month of June,... and it's going to be hot under a scorching sun,

so apply a good amount of sunblock and don't stay out for too long because the UV and ozone

levels are going to be shooting up.

The morning of June 1st in Seoul will begin at 14 degrees Celsius.

Daegu starts at 16, and Gyeongju at 15.

As for the day time, Seoul tops out at 27 degrees, Gwangju hits 28, while Busan looks

a little cooler at 24 degrees.

Get ready for summer because the mercury won't be coming down much anytime soon.

I'll leave you with the weather conditions around the world.

For more infomation >> Summer heat, heavy showers in the south _ 053018 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Stark Meets Harley Keener 'Where's My Sandwich' Scene | Iron Man 3 (2013) 4K - Duration: 4:25.

FEMALE SYNTH VOICE: Stark secure server

now transferring to all known receivers.

TONY: Pepper, it's me.

I've got a lot of apologies to make and not a lot of time.

So... First off, I'm so sorry I put you in harm's way.

That was selfish and stupid, and it won't happen again.

Also, it's Christmastime and the rabbit's too big.

Done. Sorry.

And I'm sorry in advance

because I can't come home yet.

I need to find this guy.

You gotta stay safe, that's all I know.

I just stole a poncho from a wooden Indian.

(GRUNTS)

(PANTING)

Let's get you comfy.

You happy now?

Freeze!

Don't move.

You got me.

Nice potato gun.

Barrel's a little long.

Between that and the wide gauge it's gonna diminish your FPS.

(GUN FIRES)

And now you're out of ammo.

What's that thing on your chest?

It's an electromagnet.

You should know, you got a box of them right here.

What does it power?

(GASPS IN AWE) (GUN CLATTERS)

Oh, my God.

That...

That's... Is that Iron Man?

Technically, I am.

Technically, you're dead.

TONY: Valid point.

What happened to him?

Life.

I built him. I take care of him.

I'll fix him.

Like a mechanic?

Yeah.

Hmm.

If I was building Iron Man and War Machine...

It's "Iron Patriot" now.

That's way cooler.

No, it's not.

Anyways, I would have added in, um, the retro...

- Retro-reflective panels? - To make him stealth mode.

- You want a stealth mode? - Cool, right?

That's actually a good idea. Maybe I'll build one.

- Not a good idea. - Oops.

What are you doing? You're gonna break his finger?

He's in pain. He's been injured. Leave him alone.

Sorry.

Are you?

Don't worry about it, I'll fix it.

So, uh, who's home?

Well, my mom already left for the diner and Dad went to 7-11 to get scratchers.

I guess he won, because that was six years ago.

Hmm.

Which happens. Dads leave. No need to be a pussy about it.

Here's what I need.

A laptop, a digital watch, a cell phone,

the pneumatic actuator from your bazooka over there,

a map of town, a big spring and a tuna fish sandwich.

What's in it for me?

- Salvation. What's his name? - Who?

The kid that bullies you at school. What's his name?

How'd you know that?

I got just the thing.

This is a piñata for a cricket.

I'm kidding. This is a very powerful weapon.

Point it away from your face, press the button on top,

it discourages bullying.

Non-lethal, just to cover one's ass. Deal?

Deal? What do you say?

- Deal. - Deal?

What's your name?

Harley. And you're...

The mechanic.

Tony.

You know what keeps going through my head?

"Where's my sandwich?"

For more infomation >> Tony Stark Meets Harley Keener 'Where's My Sandwich' Scene | Iron Man 3 (2013) 4K - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

haircut very long hair to short bob cut - Short Hair Ideas for Women - Duration: 6:18.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more

For more infomation >> haircut very long hair to short bob cut - Short Hair Ideas for Women - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO Build An Automated Click Machine For Smartphone And Tablet #Tech #smartphone #Tablet - Duration: 12:48.

Today, we automate our smartphones and tablets.

To build our machine, I'm sorry, but we will first need to do a bit of analysis.

We will need to determine, first, the different clicking zones, as this will impact the design

of our machine.

We also need to understand the timing of each steps, as it will indicate the type of motor

we need.

In our case, we will need to get a motor that runs at maximum at 1 turn per 30 seconds or

2 RPM.

For the motor, I will be reusing one located inside an old lamp, where the motor is used

to rotate some optic fibers and create some amazing lighting effects.

Since the motor is low speed, it should be a good match

to what I'm looking for.

Note that since I still use this lamp for other purposes, I will not de-solder the motor,

but only "loan" it by simply taking it out of its box without cutting any wires.

So now we have a motor, but does it deliver the 1 turn per 30 seconds we need?

Let's check this out.

Not quite, we will need to reduce the rotation speed with some simple gearing.

We now have a rotation speed that suits our needs.

Let's now work on our clicking timing mechanism.

For this, we will be using cardboard to create 8 simple wheels.

Cardboard: because the material is sturdy, cheap enough to make mistakes and experiment,

and can be easily cut and adjusted if needed.

The plan is to create 2 sets of 4 wheels, 1 set being made of 1 bigger wheel that will

act as a guide, and 3 little ones that will act as driver for the moving arms we will

build later.

We will now cut notches on our sets of small wheels that correspond to our required number

of clicks and click timing.

Let's now build the movable arms that will interact with our smartphone or tablet.

If you are interested to know more about interacting with capacitive screen and why this design

works without the use of a human hand, feel free to check our series.

Let's put all the parts together and do final adjustments.

If it looks trivial here, in real life getting everything adjusted took me hours...

But the result was worth it

Worth it, because when we started experimenting some time ago about capacitive stylus, our

goal has always been to build an automated machine…

So, it looks like today, we have reached our long term goal!

And become a lot wiser in the meantime… nice!

For more infomation >> HOW TO Build An Automated Click Machine For Smartphone And Tablet #Tech #smartphone #Tablet - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

《結愛》看了彩蛋,不得不承認寬修組合比「皮皮瞎」更有CP感 - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> 《結愛》看了彩蛋,不得不承認寬修組合比「皮皮瞎」更有CP感 - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

O Significado Oculto de Ariana Grande "No Tears Left To Cry" - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> O Significado Oculto de Ariana Grande "No Tears Left To Cry" - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking News Today⚠️World War 3 WE'LL NEVER pay for border wall' Donald Trump_Latest News - Duration: 3:00.

Breaking News Today⚠️World War 3 WE'LL NEVER pay for border wall' Donald Trump_Latest News

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét