Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily May 27 2018

The second inter-Korean summit took place exactly a month after the first one, planned

and held in secret.

So how did it come about?

An official at South Korea's presidential office says it was North Korea who reached

out first.

Hwang Ho-jun has this report.

"Chairman Kim reached out to me in the afternoon two days ago, saying that he would like to

meet without any formalities.

I accepted that offer with pleasure."

And a high-ranking official at the Blue House described in a bit more detail how that meeting

was set up.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the official said Seoul's intelligence chief Suh

Hoon and his North Korean counterpart, Kim Yong-chol have been in close communication

since the April 27th summit.

Last Friday, Suh and Kim were discussing how to prepare for the North Korea-U.S. summit,

and how to improve inter-Korean relations as part of the follow-up measures to the April

27 Panmunjom Declaration.

During that process, the North Korean official relayed Kim Jong-un's desire for the leaders

of the two Koreas to hold an informal and candid meeting.

Suh passed on Kim's message to President Moon, who approved the proposal.

So, from Friday night to Saturday morning, working-level talks took place to iron out

the details of the impromptu summit between President Moon and Kim Jong-un.

And on Saturday afternoon, the two leaders met again at the border village of Panmunjom,...

this time at Tongil-gak, a building on the North Korean side.

But of course, the surprise summit was also happening as Pyongyang and Washington wrangle

over the conditions for their own summit.

It was last Tuesday when President Moon and President Trump met in Washington,... where

the Blue House official said the two leaders agreed to do their utmost so the North Korea-U.S.

summit scheduled for June 12th will be held without any disruption.

But, just two days later, President Trump suddenly called off the June summit in a letter

to Kim Jong-un,... citing hostile comments from North Korean officials as well as concern

about the country's commitment to giving up its nuclear weapons.

The Blue House lamented the cancellation and urged the leaders to resolve their problems

through direct and close dialogue.

North Korea responded to Trump's letter as well, in a surprising way, calling it "unexpected"

and "extremely regrettable," and saying Pyongyang was willing "to sit face to face at any time."

And just about 14 hours later, President Trump tweeted that he remains open to holding a

summit on June 12th, as the two sides are having, quote, "very productive talks."

So with the summit in Singapore possibly back on, President Moon pledged to call or meet

with his North Korean counterpart whenever necessary.

He praised Kim Jong-un for taking the initiative to talk, and, comparing the latest meeting

to one between friends, he said that's how it should be.

Hwang Hojun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Second inter-Korean summit: how it all came about - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Parts Exploration of Display Team Jet By Lego Technic (42044) - Duration: 2:55.

hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with a parts exploration

of Display Team Jet by Lego Technic.

Set number 42044.

Contains 113 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 7 through 14.

This is a "2 in 1" set.

So there should be a good assortment of parts.

I'm not much into Technic,

but I like to see exactly what kind of parts are inside the set.

There's some stuff packed loose.

We have a nice set of print work.

Two instruction manuals,

a couple of Technic beams,

and two bags of bricks.

So it looks like we do have a couple of pins

and cross axles.

Some of these parts don't want to come out of the bag.

Okay let's see what we have.

We have a couple pieces of body.

A small assortment of Technic beams.

A lot of friction pins.

Cross axles.

A couple of tires.

Found a cog.

Not a whole lot of parts.

Mainly just pins and axles.

Not a whole lot to brag about.

I'm sure for a Lego Technic collector

this would be a score.

But for somebody such as my self

who does regular Lego mocs,

not a whole lot of value with this,

but it's still a nice set of parts.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Parts Exploration of Display Team Jet By Lego Technic (42044) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Where have I been? - Duration: 2:57.

I have been sick - very sick

Hi everybody

If you see my youtube then you have discovered that I have not been there for a while

There is a reason

I have been sick - very sick

I've got something up in my brain

It's not there now

It took me two months until now to get over

and there is still a long way to go

So I hope you are willing to wait yet where I and my videos come again

A little about the hospital two months ago

I got an operation and I was at the hospital in China for four weeks

After that, I was transported home to Denmark in a regular airplane on a boat accompanied by a doctor

I came home to our local hospital in Sønderborg, I was there for one week

After that I was moved to a hospital in Hammel

And now I'am in a hospital near to Billund

and they all do the same, it's about getting this leg and it's going to work again

Yes, it takes its time

Now I'm home for the first time for the weekend and I hope I can come home every weekend until I can finally come home

It takes some time before I'm ready to make a movie again

but you can always write to me by mail - I can still answer

I will wait a time before a send out a new video

thank you for this time, I hope to see you again soon

For more infomation >> Where have I been? - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 646 - How to complete Level 646 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:22.

"How to complete Level 646 on Homescapes"

"How to play Level 646 on Homescapes"

"How to beat Level 646 on Homescapes"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 646 - How to complete Level 646 on Homescapes - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Types of Sleepers | Bengali Female Youtuber | (2018) | Riya B - Duration: 2:18.

Subscribe

Like, Comment, Share

Another video which you all can relate

I mean it is relatable we all sleep

Some sleep more than others and some sleep on different time on different people

For more infomation >> Types of Sleepers | Bengali Female Youtuber | (2018) | Riya B - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kovan - Thrill Is Gone ft Mark Borino | Best Of Music Nonstop VietMix | Đánh Sập Các BXH Youtube - Duration: 31:59.

Kovan - Thrill Is Gone ft Mark Borino | Best Of Music Nonstop VietMix | Đánh Sập Các BXH Youtube #musicnonstopvietmix

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét