Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily May 30 2018

Hello it's Kinoshita Yuka ( English subtitles why ~Aphexx~ )

So today tadaa the other day I had salted squid And I had these at the time but I didn't end up using them

And so today I intend to finish them off

fuguzashi urchin

fugu sashi wasabi

fugu sashi yuzu citrus and pepper

and fugusashi preserves

I bought these while I was in Shizuoka

And we also have this as well

doesn't open..

tadaa 9 cups of rice

So I will be eating 9 cups of rice along with these fugusushi preserves

These might look tiny But if you remember last time I had this I ate 9 cups of

rice with only 2 bottles of these

So despite being so tiny they're packed with so much flavor I'm sure I can eat all 9 cups with just these

itadakimasu time to put some of this rice into a bowl

tadaa it looks so yummy My older brother lives in shimane

And he sent me 30 kg of rice from that region and that is what I'm eating today

So firstly

this salted preserve one is probably the more basic flavor so lets maybe start with this guy

utterly luxurious flavored fugusashi straight from shimonosuke

oh so that's where these are from wait it says its from yamaguchi here as well.... WUT

but I bought all these when I was in Ito though...

well whatev's lets not sweat the details this is what it looks like

can I really? can I really really eat all 9 cups with only this much

I'm really starting to get worried here Oh well if I run out I'll maybe have some umeboshi pickles

this is the salted preserve version

You can really taste the fugu flavor

With a slightly spicy k it's a flavor that is nicely suited to go with rice

It really makes me ravenous for this rice

this is what it looks like

yum

I also have one kilogram of miso soup

so hot

Second helping of rice

The spicy salted preserves is full of flavor and goes so perfectly with the sweet rice

I can eat this for days

Third helping I'm on my third helping with this tiny bottle

I think I want to wrap up this meal by making it into a porridge

Next we have yuzu citrus and pepper

You can really smell this yuzu citrus pepper it smells amazing

Fourth helping

It looks yummy

That refreshing yuzu citrus flavor is so yummy

And the pepper gives it a nice zing

The rice is so hot and steamy its making me so warm

Fourth helping (its her mistake not mine)

wait its my fifth helping?

its nice looking fugu meat How are these fugusashi made? are these fermented or

preserved by the salt ?

This is my sixth helping

Is this my seventh helping? maybe?

next some fugusashi with sea urchin

such luxurious its fugu and urchin in one

It really smells like sea urchin

fugu and urchin is a combination that you feel has been done before but hasn't

They've really paired sea urchin with many other dishes

You often see meat and urchin paired together they've made collabs with so many flavors

It legit taste like urchin

with the plump fugu its so yummy with its nice mouthfeel and all

8th helping? or is it?

I'm plowing through this rice at a nice pace

last up is fugusashi with wasabi

I don't really pick up that much wasabi aroma at all

I can catch a slight hint of it it doesn't sting the nostrils at all

This is what it looks like

its not hot at all and the wasabi flavor is very gentle and refreshing

This is all that I have left now so I think I'll make it into a porridge

I've added a packet of ochazuke to the rice and now I'll add to it the fugusashi wasabi

and the dashi broth

the edges of the fugu is changing it looks so yummy

They look so yummy

so delish

this porridge is the bestest its kinda hot though

its fugu porridge that I'm having how extravagant this is

Only this much remains itadakimasu

all done gochisosamadeshita

the fugusashi ... this bottled fugusashi tasted amazing

Until now I've only had fugu served as sashimi but this salted / preserved version was a first for me

and it tasted amazing it had a nice firm mouthfeel and it was so full of flavor

and that made it go so perfectly with some rice and it was so nice to finish it off as a porridge

It tasted so amazing once you all please give it a try as well And as always thank you for watching if there's anything you

Want me to do or each please tell me in the comments section below if you like this video please hit the like And subscribe buttons BAI BAI

oh yeah I've been thinking about doing a Q&A so please leave your questions in my second channel

For more infomation >> 【大食い】ふぐ刺しでご飯9合!塩辛,うに,わさび,柚子コショウ[4.5キロ]5100kcal【木下ゆうか】 - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

NFCを始めよう:ST25DV評価ボード+スマートフォンデモ動画 - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> NFCを始めよう:ST25DV評価ボード+スマートフォンデモ動画 - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Head Shoulder Knees And Toes | Song For Kids by Super KIds Network - Duration: 1:00:10.

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

And eyes and ears And mouth and nose

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

And eyes and ears And mouth and nose

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

And eyes and ears And mouth and nose

Head shoulders knees and toes, knees and toes

For more infomation >> Head Shoulder Knees And Toes | Song For Kids by Super KIds Network - Duration: 1:00:10.

-------------------------------------------

【Kman】遠征高雄千元挑戰,打到東西拿不動!訂閱分享按讚留言來抽獎!#337 - Duration: 28:00.

For more infomation >> 【Kman】遠征高雄千元挑戰,打到東西拿不動!訂閱分享按讚留言來抽獎!#337 - Duration: 28:00.

-------------------------------------------

Getting Dressed - Clothes Song for Kids - Duration: 1:07.

My shirt goes over my head.

My shirt goes over my head.

This is my favorite shirt Because my shirt is red.

Now I pull up my jeans.

Now I pull up my jeans.

These are my favorite pants Because my jeans are clean.

My socks go on my feet.

My socks go on my feet.

Socks keep my feet so warm.

These socks are really neat.

One shoe goes over my sock.

One shoe goes over my sock.

My shoes keep my feet so dry.

When I walk down the block.

Next, I get my coat.

Next, I get my coat.

Now I am almost dressed.

A scarf will warm my throat.

I put my scarf on last.

I put my scarf on last.

Now I can go outside.

I really got dressed fast!

For more infomation >> Getting Dressed - Clothes Song for Kids - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Eat This Daily To Cure Diabetes | Best Snack Ideas If You Have Diabetes | Diabetes Cure - Duration: 11:13.

hello yes welcome to our Channel today I'm going to tell you about the best

snack for diabetes and how to control the diabetes diabetes is also called as

diabetes mellitus and which has become a very common health problem in these days

some of the common symptoms of diabetes include fatigue weight loss excessive

thirst increased urination and blurred vision while there is no cure for

diabetes but by maintaining your blood sugar level under your control you can

live a total normal life here we are going to show you the best snack for

people suffering with diabetes and type plants and the ingredients which we need

for this are apple bases and peanut butter peanuts and peanut butter our

local Islamic foots due to their content of healthy oils proteins and fibers that

they have positive effect on blood sugar control research has shown that the

peanuts can help to control blood sugar in both healthy individuals and those

with type 2 diabetes snacking on peanuts can help to maintain blood sugar in

between meals one study showed that snacking on peanuts in place of high

carbohydrate foods improve blood sugar control and lowered cholesterol inside

to diabetic men and women the health benefits of apple make this fruit a

healthy carbohydrate choice due to low in calories and a good source of dietary

fiber Apple can be added into your snack recipe for more health now let us see

the procedure of this snack take an apple and cut the apple into pieces now

take a bowl and add some apple pieces in a bowl

and add some peanut butter

you

now mix all the ingredients well cut the apple into pieces and can mix with

peanut butter to consume directly but foodies can try it in a different way as

a recent study showed that peanuts and peanut butter eaten in the morning have

an effect on blood sugar throughout the day in a woman at high risk of type 2

diabetes so this is the best snack for diabetic patients and to control the

diabetes Sophia's hope you like this video if it is so please give a big

thumbs up and please don't forget to Like share and subscribe to our Channel

thank you diabetes friendly recipe this diabetic friendly recipe consists of

high fiber and it is a gluten free recipe which helps to improve insulin

sensitivity and prevents frequent hunger pangs to make this healthy recipe we

need words 1/2 cup poha 1/2 cup garlic paste

mustard seeds curry leaves 2 green chilli chopped peanuts turmeric powder &

oil take a pan and fry odds and poha separately and put them aside

now add required amount of oil

now add one tablespoon of mustard seeds and one tablespoon of garlic paste to it

and sat for one to two minutes

green chilies chopped and curry leaves and sat for a few minutes now add 1/2

TSP of turmeric powder pinch of salt and peanuts and sat well for 2 to 3 minutes

finally add words and for heart to this mixture

ants are thoroughly then put low flame for few minutes and of the stout healthy

recipe for diabetics now ready serve it in a bowl and enjoy instead of breakfast

are also in snacks time

most powerful herb to cure diabetes holy bustled this is very well known aromatic

herb often used in Italian kitchens has been the leading type-2 diabetes

treatment in Indian Ayurvedic medicine since the Ensign times recent scientific

research finally uncovers the powerful anti-diabetic effects of bustled all

patients were given dry bas-reliefs for a rung in period of five days then

half of this study participants were randomly instructed to consume 2.5 grams

of powdered masa leaf while the other half were given a placebo for a period

of 30 days researchers report that overall mean fasting glucose dropped by

21% in the holy bustle group there is no typical dosage for consuming holy basil

to improve type-2 diabetes but human studies suggest that 2.5 grams of dried

basil leaf used once a day on an empty stomach is sufficient for anti-diabetic

effects you can use this herb as a tea let us see making of holy basil tea add

2 cups of water to about and start boiling add a bunch of fresh holy basil

leaves

boiled water for five to ten minutes

and strain into a cup drink this tea twice a day and control your diabetes

drink this daily to prevent diabetes and many health disorders

health benefits of holy bustle holy basil has powerful purifying properties

when eaten raw it purifies the blood holy basil tea helps to relieve

headaches caused due to sinusitis allergies cold or even migraines you can

take steam for cold holy basil helps reduce the uric acid levels in the blood

chewing a few leaves of holy bustle on an empty stomach

everybody can both prevent and protect any heart elements holy basil is known

to have very strong anti stress compounds and is great to help one quit

smoking warning signs you may have diabetes diabetes is a metabolic disease

millions of people in this world have diabetes diabetes is characterized by

excess sugar in the blood when your body is unable to produce enough insulin or

cells does not respond to insulin correctly a pancreatic hormone that does

the job of balancing blood sugar level this is where the trouble begins hunger

and fatigue if your body does not make enough or any insulin or if your cells

resist the insulin your body makes the glucose cannot get into them

and you have no energy this can make you more hungry and tired than usual

frequent urination the average person usually urinates between 4 to 7 times in

24 hours but people with diabetes may got a lot more normally your body

reabsorbs glucose as it passes through your kidneys but when diabetes pushes

your blood sugar up your kidneys may not be able to bring it all back in this

causes the body to make more urine that takes fluids you feel more thirsty

urinating a lot consequently makes you feel thirsty by developing dry mouth

because your body is using to make P it becomes dehydrated as a

result your mouth often feels dry and you feel thirsty o than usual if you use

juice soda cold drinks to quench your thirst this sugary beverages will

accumulate excess sugar in the bloodstream which can further increase

your risk of getting diabetes sudden weight loss or gain when cells do not

get sufficient glucose the body begins using proteins from your muscles instead

this causes rapid unexplained weight loss on the contrary increased a

consumption of carbohydrates and sugary foods due to uncontrolled hunger can

cause weight gain also blood division high blood sugar can also affect your

eyes do you change the fluid levels in your body the lenses of the eyes may

swell up and changes their shape which makes the vision glut you can also

experience sudden flash of light and gradually vision gets distorted identify

your symptoms and kill diabetes before it attacks thank you for watching this

video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Eat This Daily To Cure Diabetes | Best Snack Ideas If You Have Diabetes | Diabetes Cure - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

Việt Mix 2018 || NST VIETMIX MÌNH CÙNG NHAU ĐÓNG BĂNG REMIX - LK Nhạc Trẻ Remix Hay Nhất 2018 - Duration: 1:06:49.

For more infomation >> Việt Mix 2018 || NST VIETMIX MÌNH CÙNG NHAU ĐÓNG BĂNG REMIX - LK Nhạc Trẻ Remix Hay Nhất 2018 - Duration: 1:06:49.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Đễu Và Chất Tâm Trạng Về Tình Yêu Hay Nhất Quả Đất 2017 ( Phần 4 ) | Sỡ Khanh Là Anh | Yu Miu - Duration: 2:14:15.

For more infomation >> Rap Đễu Và Chất Tâm Trạng Về Tình Yêu Hay Nhất Quả Đất 2017 ( Phần 4 ) | Sỡ Khanh Là Anh | Yu Miu - Duration: 2:14:15.

-------------------------------------------

HelloTalk Reaches 10 Million Users - Duration: 4:41.

We have some exciting news to share!

So we've asked some friends to help us...

Hello world, Hello.

Hello Hello everyone

Hello Hey guys

Hello Everyone

Hi I'm Swetha

I'm Zackery

My name is AJ Velitchko.

My name is Christina My name is Rona

My name is Huang Jinho My name is Lily Burke

My name is Blessing Yoshiko

My name is Michelle I'm Ian

My name is Malik Cransie Boursiquot

My name is Boluwatite. I am from Nigeria

I'm from Belfast

I am from Canada

I grew up in Hong Kong

Oakland, California Republic of Korea

Philippines!

I am from America I was born in Haiti

I'm from the North-Eastern part of the United States.

I'm from Russia Boston, Massachusetts?

I was born in China.

I was living there till I was adopted by my American Mom.

At home we only use English.

So right now I'm studying Mandarin Chinese.

I wanted to learn more about my roots. I started learning Mandarin Chinese.

Chinese [The] Korean language and [the] Chinese language.

Even though I'm not Korean, I can speak Korean.

English, Korean, Japanese and some Spanish.

I will become [an] English master!

Now I study English I study Japanese

Japanese Korean, Arabic, Spanish and French

Portuguese Spanish and Urdu

Spanish I speak Russian a little bit.

That's cool!

If I were an American, for example, I would never have learned Russian!

So what's the big news?

10 million people worldwide are using HelloTalk

HelloTalk now has 10 million users.

10 million people 10 million

We reached 10 million users almost entirely through word of mouth and organic growth.

I hope one day, 10 million will reach 200 million.

Honestly, it needs to be 10 billion.

So many times we hear from our users that they were recommended to the app by their friends.

I began using HelloTalk to improve my Russian, and since then I have done that and I've made

friends all around the world.

It's really the power of the community.

It can be hard learning a new language, but if you combine it with social interactions,

it's a lot easier.

I think learning languages... the true meaning is to interact with people and communicate;

make friendships with people from around the world.

I think people should use HelloTalk if they wanna learn any language like a normal human

being, not like some sort of robot or computer.

Our mission is very simple, we want to make language learning fun.

It gets you away from the textbook and it gets you in the fun of learning conversation.

When I started I did not expect language learning to have such a huge impact on my life.

Immersing yourself in a good language learning environment is essential.

I have always been amazed by our users' willingness and eagerness to learn a language, and the

willingness to help other people.

HelloTalk helps to create this kind of learning atmosphere and environment.

People should use HelloTalk because it's a way of breaking language barriers.

I can now communicate with people from different countries.

Thanks to HelloTalk I have become smarter.

To see so many people so interested in language learning really makes me happy.

I want to thank all HelloTalkers for their willingness to help others to practice and

learn a language.

I want to say thanks.

Thanks Thank you

Thanks to HelloTalk Thanks

Keep doing the good work.

We want to see our community continue growing, reaching more people around the world...

Thanks Thanks

Thanks Thanks

Thanks Thank you for Hellotalk, I love it.

... but we want the app to stay as positive and as helpful as it is right now.

Thanks

Just, a big thank you to everyone.

So from all of us at HelloTalk... ... to all 10 million of you...

Thank you.

I give your app 10 out of 10.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét