St.Van - Hi! It's morning in Italy! 你好! 这里是意大利的早晨!
St.Van - Good! 非常好!
St.Van - Oh you are awake??? 睡醒了???
St.Van - Are you feeling sick? 哪里不舒服吗?
St.Van - Wake up~~~ 快起床~~~
Ziu - How's my face? 我的脸怎样?
St.Van - We can't show this to your parents~ 这不能给你父母看到~
Ziu - Why? They will get scared? 为什么? 会吓到他们吗?
Ziu - Italy! Good morning! 意大利! 早安
Ziu - No!! I usually sleeping naked. 不可以!! 我通常都是裸睡.
Ziu - Give me the camera! 把相机给我!
Ziu - Faster give me the camera! I need to eat breakfast! 快给我! 我要去吃早餐!
St.Van - No~ I will continue shooting so that you can't eat breakfast~ 我要继续拍~ 那么你就不能吃早餐了~
Ziu - Hi~ 你好~
Ayno - Hi~ 你好~
Ziu - Can I go in? 我可以进去吗?
Ziu - This is my first room attack! 这是我突袭的第一间房!
Ayno - Why you come to our room first? 为什么来我们房间呢?
Ziu - Because it's the nearest to my room! 因为最靠近我们的房啊!
Ayno - What? 啥?
Ziu - It's the nearest to mine~ 因为是最靠近我们的房~
Ayno - Is it? 真的吗?
Ziu - What are you doing? 你在干嘛?
Ayno - I am sleepy~ Lou just went out for breakfast~ 我很困~ Lou刚出去吃早餐了~
Ziu - Lou went out for breakfast? Lou去吃早餐了?
Ayno - Yes~ 是啊~
Ziu - Show us your face~ How you feel about morning in Italy? 给我们看看你的脸吧~ 你觉得意大利的早晨怎样?
Ayno - Morning in Italy is… very sleepy~ 意大利的早晨… 很困~
Ziu - What will Ace and BaRon doing…? 不知道Ace和BaRon在做什么呢…?
BaRon - Geez?! Why are you shooting~ 天啊?! 吓我一跳~
Ziu - Hi~ 你好~
BaRon - Hi~ 你好~
Ziu - Wow Ace.. He already in full setting! 哇! Ace.. 你已经准备好了!
Ziu - Have you done your make up as well? 你已经化妆了吗?
Ace - Make up? What are you talking about~ 化妆? 你在说啥~
Ziu - You just washed your face? 你只是洗了脸而已吗?
Ace - I washed my hair, and ate breakfast. 我洗了头, 吃了早餐.
Ziu - Ayno is still sleeping now~ Ayno还在睡觉呢~
Ace - Is it? Did you saw Lou? 真的吗? 那你有看到Lou吗?
Ziu - Lou is having breakfast now! Lou在餐厅吃早餐!
Ace - Oh I see… What time do you wake up? 在吃早餐啊… 你几点醒来啊?
Ziu - About 9:30am? 大概9点半的时候?
Ace - I woke up at 7:30am~ 是啊? 我7点半就起床了~
Ziu - Why do you woke up so early? 你怎么这么早起来啊?
Ace - I am a morning person… 因为我是个早起的人…
Ace - Please record BaRon's pajamas~ 也拍一下BaRon的睡衣吧~
Ziu - There's a gummy worm! King gummy warm! Oh Wait?! Larva! 这里有一条白色的虫! 很大的一个! 等下?! 是毛毛虫!
Ziu - I will go for breakfast now~ Mr.Larva say bye to me~ 我要去吃早餐了~ 毛毛虫先生再见~
BaRon - Bye~ 再见~
Ziu - So now I will go to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Breakfast is the start of the day! Hi hi~ Breakfast in Italy! So excited! Happy! 我现在就去餐厅吃早餐. 早餐是一天的开始! 你好~ 意大利的早餐! 好期待! 真开心!
Ziu - Good morning~ 早安~
Lou - Yes! 是的!
Ziu - I did a morning room check-up just now~ Ayno is still sleeping. 刚刚早上突袭了所有人的房间~ Ayno还在睡呢.
Lou - Ya ya~ 是的~
Ziu - You are the hard-working one~ 哥你真勤劳~
Lou - Is it? 是吗?
Ziu - So far only you and Ace had done eating breakfast~ 就只有你和Ace吃了早餐~
Lou - BaRon came for his breakfast too~ in pajamas wear… BaRon刚刚也来吃了早餐~ 穿着睡衣…
- St.Van & Ziu are enjoying their delicious breakfast - 享受美味早餐的St.Van & Ziu
Ziu - It's the breakfast time of St.Van & Ziu!!! 这是St.Van和Ziu的早餐时间!!!
- Ayno & Lou's room! What will they do before fall asleep…?! - Ayno和Lou的房间! 睡前会做些什么呢…?!
Ayno - If… 如果…
Ayno - I put in the eye drops 我滴了眼药水
Lou - Then your eyes will feel the pain!!! 那么你的眼睛就会感觉有点刺痛!!!
Lou - We are here to visit our fans. So appreciate their love… 来到意大利看粉丝们. 真的特别感谢…
Lou - Sometimes you don't really realized and appreciate something until certain moment. I think today is the moment, where I feel like I am a real Idols and really thanks all my fans for their love and support. 平常不怎么察觉, 但是像今天这样, 就会特别感慨, 觉得自己原来真的是歌手...
Ayno - Yup 是啊
Lou - I have no idea what am I talking about.. It doesn't feel real… I didn't feel much difference before and after debut… I just practice and perform like usual, days after days… 不知道自己在说什么.. 感觉不怎么真实… 觉得出道前后好像没什么差别… 依旧每天练习…
Ayno - Well I did feel the difference though. As you know, my trainees period is kinda long, so I am happy when I look back at all those moment. What I need to do is just practice… but it's slight different and there's also hard time when interest turn to be my job-scope… 我觉得有差别呢. 你也知道, 我渡过了很漫长的练习生生活, 但是回想起来还是觉得很幸福. 练习生的时候我只需要专注于练习… 但是出道以后兴趣就变成了工作嘛… 所以难免会觉得有压力…
Ayno - Once in my life, I was happy by just imagine to stand and perform in front of many peoples.. But now I am craving for satisfaction and target… 我曾经只要是想象站在舞台上表演, 就会觉得很幸福.. 但是现在我开始产生了目标和希望得到更多的成就感…
Lou - Do you think 7 of us change? Compared to our debut days? 你会觉得我们7个人变了吗?
Ayno - Yes! We changed a lot~ Our personality was changed as well~ 当然变了~ 性格也变了很多呢~
Lou - For me… I was shy, quiet and worried a lot… 我嘛… 本来很害羞, 很静而且顾虑很多…
Lou - I even scared of St.Van… Do you? 一开始我还很怕St.Van呢… 你会吗?
Ayno - I was scared too. 其实那个时候我也很怕.
Lou - I even argued with you too… 我还跟你吵过架呢…
Ayno - Oh ya! That's our first and last argument. 就是说啊! 那是我们唯一一次也是最后一次的吵架.
Lou - Who else have you argue with? 你还有跟谁吵过架?
Ayno - Ziu?… I was really scared of Ziu?! Ziu?… 我曾经也很怕Ziu?!
Lou - Well, Ziu is scary though… (joking) Ziu确实有点可怕… (开玩笑)
- 96-line buddies Ayno & Lou is working out in a funny way! - 96年生的Ayno和Lou正在做搞笑的运动!
Ayno - It's an exercise by just doing like this! Breathing exercise! 这也算是运动呢! 呼吸运动!
Lou - I will try to climb across! 我试下爬过去!
Ayno - Do it~ Faster! 试下吧~ 快点!
Ayno - What are you doing? How can you step on my calf! 你在干嘛? 你怎么可以踩我的小腿!
Lou - I am sorry~ 对不起~
Ayno - You leg is so long~~~ 腿真长~~~
Ayno - Oh it's fun! 真好玩!
Ayno - Ok I am climb across for real!!! 我真的爬过去咯!!!
Lou - Try to sit down! 坐下来吧!
Ayno - Sit down? 坐下?
Ayno - It's a swing! Swing!!! 是秋千! 秋千!!!
Lou - Ouch!! Help!! 啊!! 救命啊!!
Ayno - I will switch off the light! Good night~ 我关灯啦! 晚安~
Lou - Ok~ 好的~
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét