Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 27 2017

(Episode 50)

Dad.

Why are you so quiet?

I can't believe it.

I pinched my thigh twice on the way here.

I feel like I'm dreaming.

When I was on the way to meet Jonghwa,

I didn't expect him to testify for me.

I just thought I'd feel better if he tells me

why he did what he did.

I never thought

I would be relieved from these hard feelings

until I die.

Thank you.

It would've never happened unless it was you.

Dad.

As you know,

it is

only the beginning.

I know.

Even if you submit a retrial application,

it must pass

for there to be a retrial

and that the process isn't easy.

Yes. You're right.

We have a long way to go,

but you can enjoy it today.

You finally found a clue to solve

the false accusations made against you.

Thank you, Hyeyoung.

When did you grow up so fast?

I told you so many times.

Your daughter is a very talented lawyer.

Dad, let's get off.

We should tell this happy news to Mom as well.

Are you sure you're not walking too much, Mom?

No. I actually feel better now that I'm walking.

Let's walk for one more round then.

Junyeong's late.

Dad and Hyeyoung are late too.

There's Dad.

I never noticed Dad is so handsome.

That's why I married him.

Mom. All you care about is his looks, isn't it?

Didn't you know?

I'm just like you.

What's so funny?

Nothing.

Where were you all day, by the way?

Oh, Rayeong and Miyeong.

Hyeyoung's waiting in the lobby. You can go.

- Sure. / - Yes.

By the way,

would you like to go

on a date?

Yes. Sure.

Honey. What's wrong?

Is everything all right?

Did you get

my result by any chance?

Is it cancer?

It's fine.

I'm ready. You don't need to lie.

That's not it.

It'll take a while until we get the biopsy result.

That's not it.

Honey.

Honey.

I met him.

The witness of that incident...

The one that refused to testify, even though

Mom went to see him so many times.

I was right.

One of the criminals...

gave him money.

What?

He said he'll testify.

What...

What does that mean?

Actually,

Hyeyoung was working on my case.

She wants to clear me

of the false charge.

To do that,

I need his testimony.

I went

to meet him with Hyeyoung.

He told me everything.

And he said...

he'll testify

at the trial.

Honey.

I'm so grateful.

I'm so grateful.

I'm grateful...

Gosh, honey...

Why are you treating us to this meal?

I know, right? This is making me a bit nervous.

You seem a bit downcast, Hyeyoung.

Oh, is Mom's test result out?

No.

There's good news

and bad news.

What do you want to hear first?

- Good news. / - Bad news.

I'll start with the bad news.

I

quit my job.

- What? / - What?

Hyeyoung.

Now, I'll tell you guys the good news.

I'm going to apply for Dad's retrial.

I have to clear his name.

Today, I got a statement from a witness

who's key to getting a retrial granted.

He said that he'd testify for Dad in court.

Is Mr. Lim okay with testifying in court?

Who is that? And what's this all about?

We're not really following.

My gosh, that is crazy.

Just hearing about it is making my blood boil.

It's so unfair. How has Dad been tolerating it?

Now, we can try to clear his name through the retrial.

If the retrial is granted,

that in itself can draw public attention.

We'll be able to let people know that Dad

is innocent and that the culprit is someone else.

Hyeyoung, you have to succeed.

You must prove Dad's innocence.

We believe in you.

We'll help you if there's anything we can do.

Yes, we know that you'll pull it off. Best of luck.

Walnut.

My gosh, what brings my queen

to this humble broadcasting station?

I missed you.

I know that you miss me all the time

because you can't get enough of me.

By the way, what's that look on your face?

Jeonghwan.

Yes.

Jeonghwan...

What is it? Did something...

Did something happen?

Mr. Lim said

that he'd testify.

He promised us today.

Hyeyoung.

Good job. I'm so proud of you, Walnut.

That means Father can have a retrial, right?

My gosh, I'm really proud of you. You're the best.

- Mom. / - My gosh.

Oh, you're all ready.

Why are you guys here?

I could've just taken a taxi with your dad.

Well, let your daughters help you.

Did you already finish the check-out procedure?

Yes, I got it all done.

Already?

We rushed here because we wanted to do it.

I brought this dress so that you can wear it.

Oh, shall I put it on?

This doesn't look nice, right?

It looks fine.

You look beautiful no matter what you wear.

What matters is that you're comfortable.

Oh, right. Junyeong and Yuju had to go to work.

They said they're sorry they can't see you.

Why are they sorry? They can't skip work.

Thanks to my daughters who lost their jobs,

I get to enjoy this special treatment.

She's calling this a special treatment,

but I think she was mocking us.

I see that you can still make sound judgments.

We're ready, right? Let's go, then.

All right. Miyeong, can you carry this?

(Dad's Snacks)

How are you feeling?

Doesn't the surgical site hurt?

No, it's fine.

You heard the doctor saying it's healing well.

All right, then. Lie down and get some sleep.

Miyeong and I will go to the market.

Miyeong, let's go.

Okay.

Mom, are you really okay?

I said I'm okay.

Gosh, I'm really fine.

I decided not to believe you when you say that.

I have to see it with my eyes to believe it.

I have to go see Jeonghwan's parents though.

Rayeong, stay right here until Dad gets back.

Don't you worry. I'm jobless, you know.

Mom, I'll be glued to you.

Gosh, don't brag about being jobless.

- How much is your garlic? / - How much is your garlic?

How did you know that I wanted to buy garlic?

I didn't know.

I just heard about their anti-cancer benefits.

I see.

I'll get 300 bulbs of garlic.

Sure.

Let's get some shiitake mushrooms and cabbage too.

We'll get five kabocha squash too.

Sure. Just a second, please.

(Onions, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, garlic,)

(kabocha squash, cabbage, pork tenderloin)

(Garlic, onions, cabbage, shiitake mushrooms...)

What?

You must've looked up cancer-fighting foods too.

Dad.

Mom will be okay, right?

Of course. She'll be fine.

The doctor said that the surgery went well

and that it's very likely to be positive.

This is just to prevent cancer, that's all.

They're good for you, you know.

I'm not worried.

You're right.

That's what I think too.

Oh, right. They say that carrots are good too.

We'll get carrots too.

We'll also get a big bag of onions.

Hello. You wanted to see me, Mother?

Hey, you came.

Hyeyoung, come have a seat.

Okay.

Hey, you're here.

I made cold plum tea. Have some.

Has Mother been discharged?

Yes, we just got her home.

- I see. / - Goodness.

Things have been happening nonstop.

I heard she even had surgery.

Yes.

I heard the good news too.

You'll apply for your father's retrial, right?

Yes. Luckily, I was able to find a witness.

He has decided to testify for my dad.

I see.

Winning a retrial isn't easy

without firm evidence.

I know. I'm not being blindly optimistic.

I've mentally prepared myself for it.

Good. If you ever need

the media's help, let me know.

A friend of mine currently manages

the news department.

Good to know. Thank you, Father.

Shall I say it?

Well...

We asked you to come by

because we want you

to come back.

It's true that the news

caught us by total surprise.

This is the first sentence of "The Great Gatsby".

"Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone,"

"put yourself in his situation first."

Your father

must've been in a bind to make such a decision.

After some time passed,

I could understand him.

Yes, we've decided to be understanding about it,

so come home now.

Until when are you going to leave my son all alone?

Thank...

Thank you,

Mother and Father.

I honestly didn't know you'd be

so understanding.

My dad even fought for you.

Hey, stop it.

Hey, why would you say that right now?

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

I'll discuss things with Jeonghwan

and decide on when I should come back.

Thanks, Mom and Dad.

But keep in mind that I'm not going to sleep alone.

I should go where my wife goes.

If Hyeyoung goes to her parent's place, so will I.

- Hello. / - Welcome.

Sit down.

I'd like to hear about what happened back then.

I watched the whole thing.

I was beside...

Okay.

Thank you.

- Thank you. / - No problem.

- Bye. / - Thank you.

(The Retrial of the Yakchon Murder Incident)

(The Murder of a Taxi Driver in Yakchon, Iksan)

(The Culprit of the Itaewon Murder Case)

(Gets Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison)

(Request for Retrial)

(Defendant: Lee Yoonseok)

(Attorney of Defendant: Byeon Hyeyoung)

Hello.

What are you looking at?

What did you buy?

- Mushrooms. / - Oh, really?

I was thinking it'd be a good idea to buy this

for Hyeyoung's mother to help with her recovery.

Why would you buy her something so expensive?

Follow me. I already reserved something.

Really?

Is this what you ordered?

Yes, please pack this up for me.

Okay.

I thought you said ginseng was too expensive.

My gosh, ginseng is just a plant.

Plus, she went through surgery,

so she should eat meat to gain strength.

And mushrooms have an anti-cancer effect.

We should at least buy this much

to boast about our gifts.

I'm just saying you did well.

Good job.

Welcome to our house.

I'm so glad to see you.

It's been a while. Have you been well?

I heard that you went through a few things.

Oh, yes.

Have you been doing well?

Yes. Thanks to you,

we've been doing very well.

Here, take this.

We brought you some meat and mushrooms

- for you. / - Yes.

My gosh, you didn't need to.

- Thank you. / - No problem.

Please come in and sit down.

- Sit down. / - Okay.

My goodness.

Well...

No, it's okay. You can stay there.

I prefer sitting on the floor.

No, it's okay. I like sitting on the floor too.

I'll just stay here.

Yes, of course. Please make yourself comfortable.

But what brings you here?

Didn't Hyeyoung tell you anything?

I told her to tell you that we'd visit today.

I'm sorry.

I guess she must've forgotten.

Then please excuse me for a moment.

I'll check if my wife's still sleeping.

Okay.

Honey.

- Honey. / - Yes?

My gosh, I must've fallen asleep. What is it?

Our in-laws are here.

They came to see if you're doing okay.

What?

Our in-laws are here right now?

My gosh, why did they come without any notice?

What should I do, honey?

My gosh, I look like a mess right now.

Honey, come sit over here.

You're the one who should come down.

I'm wearing a dress,

and it's uncomfortable to sit on the floor.

My gosh.

But I have to say, their house really is small.

Be quiet.

My wife just came home from the hospital today.

So she keeps falling asleep.

She just woke up, but she says she looks like a mess,

so it'll take her a little while to come out.

She can just keep resting.

She must be tired if she got discharged today.

We're fine with just giving you what we bought.

We'll treat you to a meal

when she fully recovers.

- Let's go now. / - Okay.

No, please stay.

She'll be out in no time.

I'll bring you some iced plum tea.

So please wait while you drink that.

Then how about I just go inside and see her

by myself?

Thank you for coming all the way here to see me.

Thank you.

No, don't mention it.

We should always be there for each other

during hard times.

I've always lived my life that way.

But you seriously look completely worn out.

Oh, yes.

I guess I do a little.

No, it's not a little. You look completely worn out.

I knew you'd be like this, so I bought you some meat.

I hope it'll help with your recovery.

It's high-quality, organic beef

and the cow was raised in a very clean field.

It's the best quality beef tenderloin

and sirloin. It just melts in your mouth.

It's the highest quality beef that's only sold

in the luxury goods department store.

I see.

It must've been expensive.

The price isn't the problem.

You just can't get it if you don't reserve it.

When I heard that you got hospitalized,

I called the department store right away.

But they told me that they were all booked already.

So from then, I called three times a day

and told them to tell me if anyone cancels.

I begged and begged to buy that beef.

If I were to exaggerate, the phone bill might have

cost me more money than the actual beef.

I see. Thank you for the beef.

By the way,

I heard that your husband

is going to go through a retrial.

Yes, that's right. I guess you've heard.

He's going to go through a retrial,

although we're not sure if it'll end well.

Don't worry. It'll all work out well.

It's really not because she's my daughter-in-law.

Hyeyoung is an extremely competent lawyer.

She's so confident and smart.

My husband never loses an argument,

but she's the first one he lost an argument to.

I wonder where that smart

and intelligent girl came from.

Where do you think? She came out of me.

Oh, right. Yes.

Yes, you're right.

The weather's hot.

You should try that tea.

Oh, okay.

That's nice.

You must've been surprised.

I'm sorry.

I'm so ashamed of myself.

No, don't say that.

You're the one

who went through so much.

No, that's not true.

Thank you

for understanding.

Don't mention it.

Is it because it's summer?

The floor is nice and cool.

If you're not comfortable, you can sit on the couch.

No, it's fine.

I feel comfortable as if I'm in my bedroom.

Okay.

Hyeyoung told me

you're preparing for a retrial?

Yes.

I'm sure...

it'll be fine.

People say retrial isn't easy,

but I heard

you have a very high chance.

Hyeyoung is very smart and talented.

Thank you.

Their conversation is getting long.

Why is she talking so much to a patient?

I'm sorry.

No, it's fine.

Have you found anything good?

I'm still searching.

When I was looking for a job before,

I only looked for jobs

that are close to my house or high-paying,

but I want a proper job now.

But I'm not sure what I can do

or what I'm good at.

You're good at sales.

What about sales?

Yes. That's good.

So I'm searching for those jobs,

but the industry is so broad.

If you see here, it says insurance sales.

Also, here it says...

Hello, Yeonghee.

Home shopping?

I have someone for you.

Are you telling me to be on home shopping?

I've never done this before.

- Oh, my. / - Please. I beg you.

The person who's supposed to shoot the show

was very nervous and ended up going to the hospital.

You can do it, Rayeong.

Imagine the camera is your customer.

The camera is my customer.

Got it?

I'm not saying I won't do it.

Don't blame me even if I ruin it.

- Hello. / - Hello.

The show will start.

Hello, everyone.

Healthy food series with GB Corporation.

We'll begin the first series.

- What's that? / - I'm your host.

- Is she the substitute? / - Beside me is...

GB Corporation's employee.

- Hello. / - Hello.

I'm actually not GB Corporation's employee...

but a part-timer.

Okay. I see.

We should take a look at the products.

We'll first look at the ingredients.

I heard you've added all healthy ingredients.

I actually don't have a good relationship...

with GB Chairman Park,

so honestly, I don't want to say anything nice.

Are you watching this, Chairman?

What is she doing?

But they do use really good ingredients.

He's very picky.

He sent the part-timer to the plantation

and made me look after the ingredients.

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen,

they didn't add anything bad or weird in here,

so you can trust them.

I see.

She emphasized they've used

the best ingredients in here.

- The sale is increasing. / - My goodness.

This is unusual.

I'm expecting a sold out. You should hurry up.

What?

I just tasted it. What's this?

It's not bitter but very fresh.

No. Honestly, it's bitter.

You can't make healthy food

without making it taste bitter.

That'd be just sugar water.

It is bitter,

but I enjoy it even though I'm a picky eater.

You can feel that you're getting healthy.

But if you think

you're a really picky eater,

order something else.

If you look here,

these products are sweet and delicious.

Good job.

That's sweet.

Oh, the sales are increasing again.

I'm expecting a sold out today.

I think you should hurry up.

Nice. Sold out.

Every man for his own trade.

You should hurry up.

Honey.

This is all garlic.

Did you say all garlic?

Cabbage, carrots, onions.

There's nothing else to eat.

They're all delicious and healthy.

I'm planning to make healthy food from now on.

- Let's eat. / - Enjoy.

Oh, I know.

This is all for anti-cancer.

I knew it.

Honey, my result is not even out yet.

That's not why.

I made them because they're healthy.

Fine. I'll eat it.

Let's eat, guys.

- Yes. / - Yes.

Then I have no choice but to eat it.

Here's tangsuyuk.

Great. Tangsuyuk.

This is all garlic. There's no meat.

When did you peel all these garlic?

Did you peel them alone?

I bought 300 bulbs of garlic with Dad

and peeled it all off.

Are you saying there are 300 bulbs more?

- Yes. / - No way.

I know. I feel like this will surely kill cancer.

Why isn't he texting me today?

I have an additional shooting today.

I think I have to stay up all night.

I don't think I'll have a chance to call you,

so don't wait for my call.

I miss you.

You must be very tired.

Finish your shooting early and rest at home.

I said I miss her, but that's all she says.

"You must be tired. Take a rest."

What does she think of me?

This is driving me crazy.

My goodness. What was that?

Why are you touching my chest?

What are you doing? You scared me.

I was surprised too. What are you doing here?

What? That's my line.

This is my room.

Right.

When did you get home?

I got home at dawn after the shooting.

I'm tired. Move aside, so I can sleep.

Yes. Goodnight.

Yes.

- Goodnight. / - Bye.

Yes.

He scared me.

Wait.

He's not my brother-in-law anymore.

He isn't.

Gosh.

Here comes the stew.

Sorry, I must've taken so long.

By the way, Junghui...

Good morning.

Good morning, everyone.

Oh, hi.

Junghui.

When did you come home?

At dawn.

When I go home at dawn after the shooting,

there's nothing to eat at home.

You told me to come

when I want to eat a proper meal.

Yes. Good job coming here.

Excuse me for a second.

What do I do now?

I haven't showered yet because of Jeonghwan.

It's all ruined.

Actually, I had a schedule from early in the morning,

but suddenly it changed.

That's how you made it today.

Let's eat.

- Thank you for the food. / - Thank you for the food.

This looks delicious.

Eat up, Junghui.

Had I known, I would've made the dishes you like.

It's okay. I can eat everything now.

Wait, by the way...

Today's theme must be garlic and cabbage.

Aren't you getting sick of them already?

My husband is totally overreacting.

He's doing this because I might have cancer.

Gosh, that's not the reason.

It's for everyone's health.

We should eat a lot of garlic and cabbage.

It's all good. Garlic and cabbage

are so good for you and they also taste...

They taste good too.

My gosh, Junghui.

- What a change. / - What?

Dad.

We haven't gathered like this in so long.

This feels like a real meal.

- I know, right? / - Yes.

Mr. An makes the family complete.

You don't need to call him like that anymore.

I should continue to be respectful to him.

You never know what can happen.

A friend can turn into a husband

and the family hierarchy can be reversed.

I've seen people marrying actors too.

Gosh, I'm sorry.

Oh, no. Did you swallow it the wrong way?

- Thanks. / - Here.

Thanks.

You're talking nonsense again.

Enough of your nonsense. Aren't you looking for a job?

Don't get a job you'll quit in a few months.

Find something that's right for you.

Okay.

But you guys should see what happens.

What do you mean?

Come in.

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling great.

I couldn't visit you due to my work. I'm sorry.

Gosh, don't worry.

The surgery was very simple.

Please talk casually

to me like before. I prefer that.

Thanks, Junghui.

Whenever I see you,

I still feel so bad and ashamed.

I guess I need some time.

I hope to be able to talk to you like that soon.

Okay, I understand.

You're washing the dishes?

You totally surprised me.

I came to surprise you.

By the way, I guess you didn't miss me at all.

I barely heard anything from you.

I didn't want to bother you during your shoots.

You won't at all. My phone is always on silent.

And I love it when people bother me.

Please bother me, okay?

Bother me.

Shall we do this together? I'll rinse them.

You know how to do these things?

Of course. I've lived alone for years.

Let me show you. Watch me.

All right.

There's a quick way.

Junghui.

Yes.

Do you have some time today?

Sorry?

I'm wondering if you have some time today.

If you do, I'd like to go somewhere with you.

Yes. Sure, let's do that.

You probably haven't had a chance

to visit Hansu's grave yet.

No, not yet.

Right. Get in.

Let's visit him together.

Start the car.

I'll enter the address in the navigator for you.

Okay.

It's here.

This is where your dad is.

Hansu.

Junghui is here.

He's your son.

I brought him so late, didn't I?

I'm sorry.

You should give your dad a glass of drink.

Right.

How do you feel?

I feel good

and puzzled at the same time.

I'm happy

to finally see my dad who brought me

into this world although it has to be like this,

but I'm puzzled because I'm not getting emotional.

I never met him when he was alive, you know.

Because he never existed in my memories,

I really missed having a dad.

I didn't know that having no memories of him

would puzzle me like this.

I'm sorry.

Why are you sorry?

Why are you saying that again?

It's not your fault that my dad passed away young.

I'd appreciate it

if you can stop apologizing to me.

All right.

I must say, I feel relieved now.

I feel like I can die with no regrets

because I finally brought you here.

Hansu must be very happy now.

I'm sure he missed you a lot.

Do you think so?

Of course.

He's your dad. Of course he missed you

and wanted to see you.

Right, I'll remember that.

Oh, I heard that you'll apply for a retrial.

That made me so happy.

Not every application gets approved though.

But my friend who witnessed the incident

said that he'd testify for me in court.

Hyeyoung said

that it might be approved.

I really hope it does.

Junghui.

Why don't you

become my real son?

Pardon?

You don't want to.

Well...

It's not that.

It's okay if you don't want to.

I just felt like suggesting it.

Shall we go?

Sure.

We left too late to do it today,

but next time,

do you want to visit your aunt's nursing home?

Yes, I would.

Excuse me.

Hi, Mr. Kang.

What? What scandal?

What nonsense is that?

(An Junghui Dating Lee Hyerim!)

"Exclusive. An Junghui dating Lee Hyerim."

What?

Actors really do fall in love

with their co-stars.

I guess so.

He's good. It's scandal after scandal.

Did he switch girls already?

He seems to have many girls on the side.

That's not like him.

You're back.

Hello, everyone.

Hello, Father.

Congratulations, Junghui.

It's not like that.

It's your fifth scandal already.

You're quite talented.

It's more like he has superpowers.

That's not true. It's really not.

Don't lie to us now.

It's all over the news.

When did you start dating Hyerim?

Was it before you shot the kiss?

- Was it after? / - It said it's not true.

Can't you tell us?

I'm dying of curiosity.

When you kissed Hyerim in that drama,

I felt something was there.

Shut your mouth. Keep quiet.

You don't know what's going on.

Let him go, Junyeong. He needs to be elsewhere.

Miyeong, I left my phone in there.

Move.

What was that about?

I don't know.

You people are so slow.

I'm sorry, Miyeong. It's all my fault.

This is really not based on truth.

I didn't do anything to cause this scandal.

You know I barely talk to Hyerim on set.

I feel really wronged.

I don't know where this came from.

Why do these rumors start?

There's no smoke without fire.

This time, there is smoke without fire.

That's why I feel so wronged.

Okay, then. I'll go and put out all the fires.

Will you believe me?

I'm completely blameless here.

Miyeong, you're the only person I love.

Okay, then.

Let's tell everyone we're dating.

Are you crazy?

You two told the world yourselves.

I tried to keep your secret.

We're home.

Are you surprised?

What?

I guess

we are surprised.

I'm sorry.

I meant to tell you when the time was right, but...

I feel like someone hit me in the back of my head.

I feel totally betrayed.

When did you two get together?

Listen, sis.

"Sis"?

Did you just call me "sis"?

You're dating my younger sister, okay?

He forgot his place.

- Right. / - This means

you aren't at all serious about my sister.

No, don't say that.

Just look at

- how comfortable you are. / - Seriously.

The day I came to ask for permission,

I knelt for so long I got cramps.

Jeonghwan.

"Jeonghwan"?

Watch your tongue.

Sorry.

I think I lost my mind for a moment.

That's it. It's time we make sure who's the boss.

Right, so...

How should I address Lawyer Byeon?

"Sister-in-law"?

Are you two married?

No. We aren't married.

What should I call her?

Lawyer Byeon?

I'll let you call me that for now.

Okay.

What should I call you, Ms. Kim?

You can call me Ms. Kim for now.

Okay. Thank you.

Will you please stop it?

Dad, Miyeong's defending her boyfriend.

Rayeong.

That's enough, kids.

Miyeong's blushing way too much.

We should call her "Red Yeong".

That's hilarious.

That was lame.

Junghui, are you laughing?

What? Sorry.

That must be it.

I ordered chicken because I was hungry.

Brother-in-law. Can you pay for it?

Chicken? Sure.

Your brother-in-law will pay.

No.

He's the younger brother-in-law.

Rayeong, let your older brother-in-law pay for it.

- Really? / - Keep the change.

You're way too relaxed.

You keep sitting down.

Stop it.

It's okay.

This is fun.

- Stop it. / - They're cute.

That was tough.

I expected as much, but Hyeyoung...

I can't call her that now. Lawyer Byeon

and the two brothers-in-law were mean.

I actually feel better now that everyone knows.

How do you feel?

You seemed to enjoy the chicken.

I love fried chicken.

Why didn't you eat? Didn't you like it?

I don't eat fried chicken.

I'm traumatized by the memory of being sent

to buy some so you could kiss an actress.

Wait, Miyeong.

I hate fried chicken more than anything.

I like the rice cakes they come with.

I never liked fried chicken bites.

Miyeong.

Are you still upset?

The press released a correction.

I'm not angry.

It's your job, Mr. An. Things happen.

When will you stop calling me that?

Mr. Jin, Mr. An.

Am I Seongjun's equal?

I never mentioned it, but it really bothers me.

Then what name

should I call you by?

Will you say it for me?

- Anything but "dear". / - Why?

Mr. An.

Are you crazy? This is a public road.

Do you want a sixth scandal?

Yes.

I suddenly feel annoyed again.

There are as many as five scandals?

Just a moment. What do you think

was wrong with me? I'd lost my mind.

I can say that it was all

because I struggled

and wandered my way to you.

I struggled and wandered.

Honey.

How do you feel about Junghui and Miyeong?

It's complicated.

I still feel guilty and sorry.

I'm not sure if I should let the two date.

But then I think it's fate

and that we're meant to keep Junghui close.

You feel that way too.

So do I.

I'm pleased but worried.

Confused but glad.

It's complicated.

Let's just see how things go.

I think they just got together.

Okay.

Here.

Sanghwang and shiitake mushroom tea.

When did you make that?

What are these two?

Cabbage juice and carrot juice.

They're both good for breast cancer.

You're really worried, aren't you?

No, I'm not worried at all.

Why would I be when the doctor said it's fine?

These are preventative measures.

You're getting old and need to mind your health.

Okay, give me that.

That was so bitter.

Well done.

Well done what?

Now the cabbage juice.

It smells horrid but it's good for you.

Seriously?

Gosh, save me.

Will the results be clear?

I'm scared.

Will it be cancer?

Even if it is cancer,

the recovery rate's high, so she'll beat it.

Yes, it'll be fine.

The doctor said the likelihood was low.

It's okay.

(Bbongdderak Pizza)

My sister's biopsy results come out today, right?

I feel bad that I can't be there.

Should I tag along?

Would she feel uncomfortable?

It's fine. Yoonseok will be there.

I hope it's clear.

If by some chance

it is cancer,

Mom will hate that.

Hey.

What's that about?

Who has cancer?

Your sister?

You heard that?

Mother.

Mom, what are you doing here?

I have to go out.

Where to? The hospital?

I'll come with you. I've heard about it.

Let's go.

How did you find out, Mom?

- Ms. Na. / - Yes?

Look at this.

The test results show...

My daughter has to be okay.

Otherwise,

that would be too unfair.

She's still young.

This is just a disaster.

How could the heavens deal us such a blow?

Could you take my life instead?

Ma'am.

No one

is going anywhere.

Your daughter's lump

was benign.

We got rid of it, so all is well now.

So, there are

no problems?

Is it not cancer?

Mom.

You look so lost to hear it's not cancer.

Oh, come on.

I'm not lost.

You're trying to make me look bad.

You did look lost.

And my wife

isn't that young anymore.

She does look young to me.

Oh, my.

I feel dizzy all of a sudden.

- Oh dear. / - Oh no.

I'm so dizzy.

Are you okay, Mom?

Mother, are you all right?

Oh dear.

Oh dear.

What a relief.

This was such a relief.

For 35 years

you were under such great stress.

If you were

to end up with a disease too,

that would've really caused my early death.

This is such a relief.

I'm so glad.

Me too, Mother.

I thought I'd die early,

but we're saved.

We are.

It's great news.

We should tell the kids.

They'll all be worried.

Announce it in our family chat room.

They'll be staring at their phones.

(Group chat)

Are you all worried?

Mom's fine.

It was benign.

Sorry for causing such stress.

If you come home early, I'll cook you a feast.

Without onion,

cabbage, or garlic.

I'm almost there.

Taebu's driving really slowly today.

Knowing you're waiting for me

makes me really happy. I'll be there in five.

Who are you?

How can I help you?

(Application for Retrial)

I came to apply for a retrial.

For more infomation >> My Father is Strange | 아버지가 이상해 – Ep.50 [ENG/IND/2017.08.27] - Duration: 1:05:05.

-------------------------------------------

Debian GNU/Linux mit LXDE auf Android installieren (Deutsch) - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Debian GNU/Linux mit LXDE auf Android installieren (Deutsch) - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Arthur Storytelling Scene | King Arthur Legend of the Sword (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:01.

What's going on?

What's going on where?

You've got some heat on you, Arthur. Your name keeps coming up.

In what circles?

My mum's sewing circle.

I'm a Blackleg sergeant, stupid. What circles do you think?

Now, tell me a story about a girl called Lucy,

a Viking called Greybeard,

and some rebel graffiti dirtying these walls.

Are you writing a book?

Tell me. Every detail.

We had a quiet word with a couple of Vikings.

Get back! Back!

I said from the beginning, the very beginning.

I woke up.

Then?

Well, then I got dressed.

I went downstairs, I saw the girls. Lucy was missing.

Where's Lucy?

- She's a good girl. - A nice girl.

- She works here. - Then?

Then me and the lads

took care of a bit of business.

Bit of housekeeping.

Everything as it should be?

That's the spoil from the boats.

- Then? - Then we heard...

George had trouble again last night.

All right, meet me out the front.

Which George? King George? Angry George?

George of the Dragon? Be clear, Arthur.

- Which George? - Our George.

Chinese George, Kung-Fu George.

- George? - Art.

- We heard he'd had some trouble with the... - Vikings.

Well, none of them are house-trained.

- I thought you'd warned them. - I did.

They don't speak English good.

They speak it better than you.

Hold up, hold up. Back up.

Are you sure you didn't see someone else before you saw George?

Morning, Art.

We saw Mike.

All right, Mike.

Mike the Spike? Kosher Mike? Which Mike?

You're giving me a headache.

Flat-Nose Mike.

He was trafficking furs through our vicinity without paying a commission.

That's quite a load, bit bigger than usual.

Yeah, changed last minute. Just landed on me.

More is better than less.

More is always better than less, Mike.

More's definitely better than less, Mike. You've had a result.

I'm sorry, Art. It won't happen again. I promise.

You're all right, Mike.

Why have enemies when you can have friends?

- Where'd you put the money? - What money?

- Money? - What money?

Did you hide it with the rest of your coffers?

You're all over the place. You can't keep your questions in a straight line.

I'm trying to tell a story here and you keep interrupting.

Anyway, I don't have any coffers.

Once you've taken your share, and I've looked

after the weak and needy, I'm left broke.

Mike and the furs.

So we're back to that story, are we now, Jack?

- What are you doing, Mike? - Sharing the wealth.

Don't pass it to me, Mike. It doesn't work like that.

Give it to Wet Stick.

I'm Back Lack. What are you giving it to me for?

What was I thinking?

Don't upset the boss, Mike. He doesn't handle the money.

Sorry, it's been a long day.

It's first thing in the morning, Mike.

- Did he pay? - 'Course he paid.

He's a good boy, that Mike.

Buy some lessons in street etiquette with the change.

- Change? - There's no change, Mike.

- See you later, Mike. - Cheers, Mike!

What is this about, Jack?

Rebel graffiti. A young boy.

Your boy. Blue Boy.

And he's a good boy.

Oi! What are you lot doing?

Don't start getting the wrong end of the stick, Jack.

He's an upstanding citizen.

I think I found something that belongs to you, Lack.

What you doing, boy?

He's coming back.

Who's coming back?

The born king.

Yeah, and when he does, he'll spank your arse.

Now, let's get your hands clean while you still got some.

He'll cut 'em off and have you in chains.

If we can catch you, they can catch you.

If you can catch him, so can we.

Should we go back to George, and the trouble with the...

- Vikings. - So what happened?

Started throwing their weight about, and then Lucy got the worst of it.

- Come again, George? - They hurt Lucy.

- My Lucy? - That can't happen, Jack.

That can never happen, Jack.

You see, she's a friend of mine.

So you're gonna have to sort her out.

They'd been warned. They had to pay.

How'd you get money from a Viking?

I feel a joke coming on here.

You ask him for it.

You're paying and then you're leaving.

Nobody's talking to you, sweetheart.

You sit there and be quiet. You are better at that...

Or I'll have to put an arrow through your lard-loving thigh.

You were unarmed. You just walked in there and asked them for it?

That's right, Jack, and they gave it to me.

They were trying on furs. The same furs, as it happens,

that Flat-Nose Mike tried to hide from us.

More is always better than less, Mike.

Old Greybeard banged on for a bit.

I got 50 seasoned men of war.

You could shave a pig on the edge of our blades.

If you were unarmed, where'd you find the blade to put to his throat?

Well, I borrowed it from his big, silly mate

after Back Lack put an arrow through his lard-loving thigh.

Get back!

That's your story, Jack.

I am leaving.

But I'm leaving with a year's wages.

Old Greybeard surrendered his dignity.

Lucy got a year's worth of wages.

And the rebel graffiti exists no more

because of the law-abiding, proactive Blue Boy and his fun-loving dad.

And then, they all lived happily ever after.

No, they didn't, Arthur.

Because for the first time, there's something you don't know.

Something nobody told you.

And that is?

They're under the protection of the king.

And once you're under the protection of the king, I can't help you.

Nobody can.

They're not gonna bother about me.

For more infomation >> Arthur Storytelling Scene | King Arthur Legend of the Sword (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Execution Escape Scene | King Arthur Legend of the Sword (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:57.

King Vortigern! King Vortigern! King Vortigern!

I understand that your actions were very noble,

of defending this whore's honor.

How unfortunate it was at the expense of my Viking guests.

King Vortigern! King Vortigern! King Vortigern!

Behold, your born king.

Behold the man who pulled sword from stone.

You wanted a prophecy.

This is your prophecy.

Now tell us, king,

what do you have to say?

When your head rolls to me,

the legend you've fast become will just as quickly...

Here are your people.

...add to the reverence of my name.

And for this,

I salute you.

No!

- If you're the king... - No!

...declare yourself.

The rest of them will follow unless you do what needs to be done.

Do we understand each other?

If you are lost for words, then let the sword speak for you.

Take it!

And show the people the power of Excalibur.

I said, take it, king.

Raise that sword!

I thought not.

This man

cannot be allowed to bring discord to our flourishing nation.

You're not the king!

Off with his head!

You're no king!

Protect the king!

- Protect the king! - Come.

- Come on! - Move! Move!

Get the sword! Get after him!

The sword!

Move!

Come on. Move!

Come on!

Now!

For more infomation >> Execution Escape Scene | King Arthur Legend of the Sword (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

MUGULU NAGE | OFFICIAL TRAILER | GANESH | YOGARAJ BHAT | V HARIKRISHNA | SALAM | S S FILMS - Duration: 1:20.

Your smile is so cute!

You know, you have a beautiful smile!

You have a wonderful smile!

Let your smile remain this way!

Everybody can cry!

But for me...

You have hugged many girls, right?

I felt lost when I hugged and when I lost I felt hugged...

the sun was cool...

the moon was hot...

...one is a big story and the other is a big... short story!

It's okay, go ahead!

" O pleasant smile, tell me"

" O pleasant smile, tell me"

" Why are you with me in my solitude " ?

For more infomation >> MUGULU NAGE | OFFICIAL TRAILER | GANESH | YOGARAJ BHAT | V HARIKRISHNA | SALAM | S S FILMS - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo cambiar aceite de motor y el filtro de óleo MAZDA 3 BK INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 5:45.

Use an oil filter wrench

Use a socket №19

For more infomation >> Cómo cambiar aceite de motor y el filtro de óleo MAZDA 3 BK INSTRUCCIÓN | AUTODOC - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

CONSUME JUST 2 TABLESPOONS OF THIS MIXTURE DAILY AND MELT 1 CM OF STOMACH FAT! [RECIPE] - Duration: 2:06.

CONSUME JUST 2 TABLESPOONS OF THIS MIXTURE DAILY AND MELT 1 CM OF STOMACH FAT!

[RECIPE]

You will just need to take 2 tablespoons of this mixture daily, for a period of at least

two weeks and you will achieve the following results:

Strengthen immune system Fight insomnia

Increase energy levels Improve digestion

Relieve gastric hyperacidity Relieve fluid retention

Boost metabolism Increase libido

Facilitate sweating Protect the throat and vocal cords

Prevent cellular aging of the skin POWERFUL HOMEMADE REMEDY FOR MELTING FAT

You will need:

4 lemons 2 cm fresh ginger

2 tablespoons cinnamon 3 tablespoons honey

� cup of cold water Procedure:

Squeeze the lemons and add the lemon juice in blender together with other ingredients.

Mix everything for at least 3 minutes.

Consumption:

Keep the mixture into glass jar and consume at least 1 teaspoon, twice a day, before meals.

Repeat the procedure for at least 2 weeks and then take a 2 weeks break, then repeat.

Keep the mixture in cold places or in refrigerator.

The ingredients in this mixture are very beneficial and have beneficial effects on your body and

brain.

This mixture can improve digestion, lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart

attacks and strokes, slow down aging processes etc.

This mixture has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and will eliminate

all harmful toxins from your body.

Share this video with your family and friends and help them too.

For more infomation >> CONSUME JUST 2 TABLESPOONS OF THIS MIXTURE DAILY AND MELT 1 CM OF STOMACH FAT! [RECIPE] - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add Hindi Audio|to any Hollywood Movie|using your smart phone|Android|in Mx Player App - Duration: 1:54.

hi friends how are you all,i wish you all are fine

this is my first how to tutorial video,in this video

i am going to show you,how to simply add hindi audio track to any hollywood movie

yes you can do it easily by using your smart phone.

1) Mx player App {if you dont have it,go and download it from google play store,it is for

free} 2) You will need to download hindi audio track

of that movie.

so,let's get started,now i am going to show you how to do this

friends i download this movie.

let me show you,you can see,in select track options ,only tamil & tegulu,is given,hindi

language is not given,so we are going to add hindi audio track to it.

for that we need to download it,go on google search,search download hindi audio track for

hollywood movies.

lot of websites will come up,you can select anyone,which you u feel better but i am going

on this,when you open the website,there will be search option,search your movie

when you find your movie,download track of that movie

when the download is done,copy that to specific folder so that u can find it easily,after

that go on MX player again,play your movie.

now click here,now click on audio,click on open,now click on (folder up) and find your

folder,if u have not find your folder yet, click on folder up again, when u see your

folder in which u copied the audio track.

click on it,click on the audio track,your hindi audio track will be added to your movie.

so this is how it is done.

friends if you enjoyed watching this video,plz like it,plz share with everyone,if u want

to ask anything to me,ask me in comment,thanks for watching this video,hope u like it,plz

share it everyone,plz subscribe to my channel,i will see you all again in my next video,take

care,love you all

For more infomation >> How to Add Hindi Audio|to any Hollywood Movie|using your smart phone|Android|in Mx Player App - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Indian Adventure Bheem Run - Bheem Games Online - Chota Bheem Games - Duration: 2:58.

Indian Adventure Bheem Run

Bheem Games Online

Chota Bheem Games

For more infomation >> Indian Adventure Bheem Run - Bheem Games Online - Chota Bheem Games - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Kanada: Verhaftungen bei PEGIDA-Demo in Ontario - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Kanada: Verhaftungen bei PEGIDA-Demo in Ontario - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Folge 18: So stellt ihr euren Lattenrost richtig ein! - Duration: 9:31.

For more infomation >> Folge 18: So stellt ihr euren Lattenrost richtig ein! - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Deva Ho Deva - Jayas Kumar - 26 August, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017 - Duration: 4:52.

Deva Ho Deva - Jayas Kumar - 26 August, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017

For more infomation >> Deva Ho Deva - Jayas Kumar - 26 August, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs 2017 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Honda 150SS Racer không ngụy trang thử nghiệm Bắt gặp - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Honda 150SS Racer không ngụy trang thử nghiệm Bắt gặp - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Baby Learn Color & Makeover Kids Games - BFF World Trip Hawaii | Best Games for Girls Kids - Duration: 10:37.

Fun Baby Learn Color & Makeover Kids Games - BFF World Trip Hawaii | Best Games for Girls Kids

For more infomation >> Fun Baby Learn Color & Makeover Kids Games - BFF World Trip Hawaii | Best Games for Girls Kids - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

Audi A1 - audi a1 hatchback 2017 review - audi a1 2017 in depth review - Duration: 2:23.

Audi A1 - audi a1 hatchback 2017 review - audi a1 2017 in depth review

Audi A1 - audi a1 hatchback 2017 review - audi a1 2017 in depth review

Audi A1 - audi a1 hatchback 2017 review - audi a1 2017 in depth review

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét