Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 27 2017

Hi everyone and welcome to.... knocking me Tim Tams....

Welcome to Steve's kitchen, we have been away for a little while because we've

been traveling. You know we were in Malaysia before, we've just put up a

video for a granola bar and you'll see we're back in Australia and go away for

a couple of years and they've changed some flavors. These new KitKat, they're

in the shops here, fantastic flavour by the way. I'll show you these a little

bit later on. There are two brand-new and really good flavors and I want some

advice from you, if there's a recipe we can make with these. Many of you will

know Tim Tams from Australia and as I say I've been away for a couple of years

there are some new flavors here, we've got coconut and lichee,

there is a mint chocolate, they say flavors inspired by gelato Messina and

they've got black forest.I don't know if you can see those there but they have

brand-new flavors I haven't tried them yet I'm going to try them.

I might not try the Tim Tam today I'm definitely going to try the KitKat shortly

Anyway got my coffee, it's a beautiful sunny winter's day here in Melbourne

Australia and like I said we've been away. The big news really is we

decided while we were in Southeast Asia that we come back to Australia and a lot

of people have said to me while we've been traveling, you know show us your own

country. Come back to Australia . Australia is a really dynamic country, full of many

different cultures and it really is quite exciting, if you haven't been here

before we're going to spend the next year maybe a little longer, maybe a little

less. We're not sure and we're going to try and explore Australia, I mean the show

will continue as normal, we will be doing the recipes and some requests as well

Maybe to do with the kitkats but we're going to be actually trying to get

around Australia. A lot of you want to see Sydney, Tasmania, I'm hoping we can

get there, maybe even over to Western Australia as well and of course another

big event that's coming to Melbourne Australia is the first Australian VidCon.

I couldn't miss it, so I'm back here. We're going to go to VidCon

and I am going to keep it fairly low-key. We're just going to go and see how it is, see how

my home city of Melbourne hosts VidCon. If any of you are there be great to see

you. We're going to be there on I think it's the

9th and 10th I may have got that wrong but it's a weekend event in September

early part of September. We're going to be staying around the St. Kilda area, it's

if you've not been to St Kilda, its this fantastic lively town right on the coast

near the center of Melbourne. We're going to stay there for a little while while we

plan our attack. I'm staying with family by the way at

the moment so thank you to them for for letting me use their place when we've

just arrived back here. One of the things when we've been traveling is always

trying to find a place to do our filming, it's the most difficult part of

traveling, a lot of travel vloggers, they are travelling and showing you places. We

are trying to find places to cook, it's been a lot harder but we're still going

to be up against that challenge here in Australia. I think what we're going to do

is try and actually do a little bit of house-sitting for people so we can stay

in houses in different parts and really start to to explore local food and

cultures here in Australia. So that's going to be a lot of fun, we do have plans

to go up to Canberra, I know a lot of people outside Australia have never

heard of Canberra, but Canberra is our actual capital city here in Australia

and I want to go out there and just check it out. It's one of the cities I

haven't been to and I'm really looking forward to that. Now I alluded to these

kitkats, you take a look at this, this is a brand new flavor it's called

a duo because they've got two different color sticks. This is tiramisu and I

haven't tried this yet. I'm going to try it in a second actually, tiramisu Kit Kats.

The one I'm really looking forward to is this raspberry cheesecake and what I'd

like to ask if you've got any ideas of maybe some recipes we could do with a

raspberry cheesecake duo. Let's open this up so you can have a look.

Take a look, you've got a pink KitKat and a white kitkat with the milk chocolate on the

back if you have had Kit Kats before. Let me just break this, I'll just snap that

off of there. The raspberry smell, raspberry cheesecake

wow that smells so good I'm going to break these two sticks in half so I can try

each one and see if they're any different. So here goes with the white,

mm-hmm that tastes like there's a little hint of raspberry in there as well that

tastes like the white chocolate if you like that sort of Milky Bar flavor.

The Parrots up ahead.... go for the raspberry..

straight away I'm getting all those sort of fruity raspberry flavors yum yum

ahh they're good, take a little bit of coffee, wow that is really really

delicious raspberry. So new Kit Kat Raspberry Cheesecake Duo.

See if you can come up with any ideas maybe a cake, a cupcake, some sort of

dessert maybe something savory, if you like. We've also got this tiramisu when I

opened it up it says peel and open and reseal, apparently they reseal. Who would

want to reseal, you're going to eat the whole thing. It's quite a few sticks in

these big packs so you've got oh... I smell like caramel, like a rich sort of caramel

flavor. Let's just break that off oh.. we're getting a bit soft in this, in this

Sun. So again now I'm not going to actually break this one in half let's

try them both together

Almost alcohol like a brandy sort of flavor coming off there, rich caramel I'm

trying to get that tiramisu flavor, a little bit of coffee, a little bit of

sort of Masala flavors, an overwhelming chocolate with a wafer in the center

They are good, they are good I really like the raspberry I love that sort of

fruity flavor .Okay ideas maybe for something to do with this tiramisu

Probably wouldn't do a tiramisu with it Anyway so we are back, we are back in

Australia, over the next year we're going to take you around and show you my home

country and who knows, I know a lot of you want to see kangaroos and koalas. We

will be looking out for kangaroos and koalas, I've seen many of them over here

they're not difficult to find, koalas are a little bit harder sometimes because

they're shy animals but we'll look out for them. We may even do a bit of cooking

with them if I can get a koala bear in a chef's suit. In the meantime look out for

some new and exciting videos and probably maybe a little bit from VidCon

when it comes on, although I'm not going to be doing a lot of filming at VidCon because

we're just going to go and experience it really. I'd love to know by the way what

you've been up to over the last few weeks while we've been missing in action.

So comment down below, say hi, love to all, share the love, be good and I will see you

very shortly, take care

For more infomation >> BIG NEWS - Raspberry Cheesecake KitKat - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Top 17 Famous Bollywood Celebrities Used To Look like Before Getting Popular | You Won't Believe - Duration: 6:48.

Top 17 Famous Bollywood Celebrities Used To Look like Before Getting Popular | You Won't Believe

For more infomation >> Top 17 Famous Bollywood Celebrities Used To Look like Before Getting Popular | You Won't Believe - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Sunny, comfortable Sunday (8-27-17) - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Video: Sunny, comfortable Sunday (8-27-17) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Control PC From Android Phone - Duration: 3:33.

hey what's up guys in this video I'm going to show you how to control

computer directly from mobile

so without further ado let's get started

first open internet browser and

Remote Link

click on the first link

Click on the link install asus smart gesture in your laptop

extract the file using rar

install software

click next select the installation folder then click next wait for setup to finished

our setup is finished

I'll restart later lets's move on to mobile setup

open playstore and

remote link

I already install the app

you can search device and it will automatically connect to your pc

hope you like the video if yes give it a thumbs up share it with your friend and don't forget to subscribe thanks

For more infomation >> Control PC From Android Phone - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Wie MAZDA 3 BK Motoröl und Motorfilter wechseln TUTORIAL | AUTODOC - Duration: 5:45.

Use an oil filter wrench

Use a socket №19

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét