Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 27 2017

Hi everyone so I just wanted to quickly show you everyone so you how our module notes are

going to work so I'm just here in August 28th and I'm going to select module 1 notes and

that will bring me into our topics reading videos assignments but what I really wanted

to show you is the material covered so I've done this for you in a Google doc so what

will happen you'll come to this page but yours will look a little different because you actually

won't be able to edit this version I'm the owner so I can edit it I want to show you

that in a minute so I'm the owner so I can edit it, so yours won't look quite like this

but what you'll do is go up to file here in the corner select that and go ahead and go

down to make a copy now if you're not interested in working in Google Docs that's totally fine

stop the video right now just go to download as and you can download it as a Microsoft

Word PDF plain text so whatever works best for you that is an option but I'm going to

show more about Google Docs let's go with that so you'll select make a copy and feel

free to name it whatever you'd like and I highly suggest that you make a folder so as

you can see here I have a folder called CTVA-362 lecture notes so that's the one it's already

in but if it weren't that's what I would select and then I just go ahead and add it to that

folder you can also create a new folder if you don't have one yet I highly suggest that

you do keep these in a folder so you can reference them later.

Okay and I'm just going to go ahead and say okay and I'll create my new Google doc so

this is one that you can actually feel free to edit so something really neat I put headers

on all of these these purple and blue headers they see the ones that are little bit larger

so you can actually go to tools and say document outline go ahead and select that and you can

see that it creates this table of contents on the left hand side here for you so you

can actually Jump Around content when you want to come back here to study okay so another

thing about your notes I'm going to go ahead and close that outline another thing about

your notes you have some bullet points so feel free to type in here, so more examples

so that can be any notes you take in class.

Another option is if you highlight some text you can also add a comment.

So you can say "Wow I need to remember this for the test... winky face.

So when I comment that I am going to see my date stamp and I can actually edit back to

myself so I can edit it if I find something wrong with it, okay I am going to go ahead

and cancel that, or I can reply to myself so I can say "Also don't forget page 22" and

I can reply there.

So these could be notes to myself where this could be this section would be more for outlining

content.

Okay great that is a little more about Google docs I hope you found it useful if you have

any more questions feel free to ask me.

For more infomation >> Using Google Docs for Note Taking - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Massachusetts Task Force heading to Houston due to Harvey - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Massachusetts Task Force heading to Houston due to Harvey - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Deadly shooting investigation - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Deadly shooting investigation - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Wish granted: Tow trucks line Boston streets to honor little boy - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Wish granted: Tow trucks line Boston streets to honor little boy - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Child Bitten By Shark - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> Child Bitten By Shark - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

IceCraftNation. (Minecraft Server Showcase) - Duration: 6:20.

A month or two ago, I created a video featuring 5 small Minecraft servers that I thought are

definitely some servers everyone should try out.

Within that video was IceCraftNation.

The owner of IceCraftNation reached out saying that the video has actually generated quite

a few new players for them.

I thank you for that.

That's awesome to hear that some of you took some time to go check

it out.

So let's take a deeper look into what makes this server so great shall we!?

*Music*

IceCraftNation is what I call a classic type of bukkit Minecraft server.

What I mean by that is that while the server is a hub server, the community driven feel

of ICN really is what drives this server into feeling like

the type of server that made me love Minecraft in the first place.

Logging on to the server and getting greeted by multiple

people, even just saying welcome back, really makes you feel apart of the community.

It's just a great place to meet new people and be apart of a very welcoming and friendly

community.

But the community aspect of IceCraftNation isn't all that makes this server great.

There are a number of different gamemodes you can choose to play on here and a great

selection of plugins that makes the game feel at least a bit unique.

Survival is their main gamemode.

That's where you'll find most of the players.

But you can also choose between Factions, SkyBlock, Creative, Sky

Wars, and Adventure.

I'll talk about the Adventure mode in a bit.

Right now, let's talk about the Survival world.

As I said, Survival is the most popular gamemode on ICN.

It's an McMMO driven survival type experience with a lot of different plugins to make the

experience unique.

Between Jobs, Grief Prevention, Marriage, Player Shops,

Raffles, Auctions, the economy, crates, and in-game ranks..

I'm sure you'll find something to keep you occupied for a while.

There are two features..

Or unique plugins.. that this server has that I really wanted to touch on though.

The first one is Staff Cards.

Staff cards are pretty much ICN's trading card game.

They are collectibles that you can make money off of, trade, or even build fancy card

walls to display the cards you have.

Each month there is a new series of Staff Cards, each having it's own unique features.

How much are trading cards worth?

Well, there isn't a set value of the cards.

Prices depend on how much people are willing to pay...

Let's just say that some cards have been auctioned and sold for over 100 Thousand dollars

of in-game money.

What happens if you collect an entire set of cards?

Well, you can earn prizes.

Between Ice Keys, Diamond Keys, Ice Cubes, and Staff Skulls.. collecting

Staff Cards really becomes worth it for you.

The second plugin that I really wanted to mention is vehicles.

For me, vehicles in Minecraft very much so feel like a modded thing but on this server,

you can use vehicles by just using your vanilla client.

For example, the Parachute.

I recently featured the Parachute mod on my channel.

On ICN, if you have the Mate rank, well you can use a

parachute in the game to glide in the air.

IF you choose to donate, your donator rank will allow you to recieve different types

of vehicles in-game.

For example, the Mate rank get access to parachutes as I said before....

the Yolo rank adds motorbikes to the parachute...

So the higher the donation rank, the better and more vehicles you can get.

It's just a really interesting idea to have in game and something that makes donating

the server worth it, in my opinion.

The final thing I really want to touch on today is the newest game mode on IceCraftNation:

Adventure Mode.

Adventure Mode really changes up the way you play Minecraft and

adds in a lot to the game to make it a unique experience for you.

Within adventure mode you'll find yourself learning about new plugins and challenges

that you're going to want to know about.

For example, diseases.

Between flesh wounds, Yellow Fever, WhoopingCough and a number of other diseases, you're going

to have to learn how to create vaccinations, become immune, and strategize

in biological warfare.

In addition, you'll also be able to work towards completing a number of different quests in

Adventure Mode.

The tiered quests help you earn quests points and get rewards.

Throw in PvP outside of claimed areas and Adventure Mode really is an exciting experience

for you to attempt.

I think I've explained what really stands out to me on IceCraftNation.

If I wasn't so busy, I would definitely play on ICN more often.

That's why I think sharing with you the information I provided in this video is

important.

I want to help get the word out about this awesome community and a pretty unique server unique server because I think they deserve it.

I mean, Adventure Mode really is something to enjoy.

So if you're wanting to check out IceCraftNation, make sure to go on the server with the IP

that I've provided in the description and on

screen.

Also, be sure to visit their website.

Look around their forums, their store, vote for their server for rewards, and check out

their social media.

And I'll be linking the owner's YouTube channel in the description

too.

Featuring videos from IceCraftNation and other Minecraft videos, you should check it out.

All of these things will help you learn a bit more about the server that

I couldn't touch on in a video of this length.

Thank you all so much for watching this video!

I hope you enjoyed and I hope you check out IceCraftNation!

Let me know in the comments if you visited the server!

I think they will appreciate it, truly.

But that's gonna do it for me today!

Once again, thanks for watching!

I'm outta here!

See ya!

For more infomation >> IceCraftNation. (Minecraft Server Showcase) - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Civilization 6 DEITY DOMINATION IS THE ONLY WAY! - Duration: 8:16.

For more infomation >> Civilization 6 DEITY DOMINATION IS THE ONLY WAY! - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

More 60s, 70s in Maine, tracking new storm in the Atlantic. - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> More 60s, 70s in Maine, tracking new storm in the Atlantic. - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

HERE HE COMES: Trump Just Announced Something HUGE For Texas That Has Everyone Smiling | Top Stories - Duration: 1:25.

Remember back when Obama took forever to visit the poor Louisiana flood victims?

Donald Trump went instead, delivering goods to the poor people.

And he is doin it again…

Well, the President has a BIG Surprise in store for Texas on Tuesday now that's gonna

blow everyone away.

President Trump will be visiting Texas on Tuesday to help with Hurricane Harvey.

The announcement was just made from the White House today, with Sarah Huckabee Sanders telling

reporters:

"The president will travel to Texas on Tuesday.

We are coordinating logistics with state and local officials, and once details are finalized,

we will let you know.

We continue to keep all of those affected in our thoughts and prayers."

President Trump himself candidly hinted at the timing of the trip in a Tweet earlier,

although how soon it is was the biggest surprise,

I will be going to Texas as soon as that trip can be made without causing disruption.

The focus must be life and safety."

If you are happy that America finally has a person in office who actually remembers

WHO got him elected, help share this out and let the world see how Presidential Trump is.

what do you think about this?

Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe top stories today.

For more infomation >> HERE HE COMES: Trump Just Announced Something HUGE For Texas That Has Everyone Smiling | Top Stories - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

(আর টিভি সংবাদ) Live RTV News 28 August 2017, Bangla News Today - Duration: 26:15.

RTV Bangla News 28 August 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla,

news, update,

today,

RTV Bangla,,

RTV Bangla News 28 August 2017,

RTV Bangla News,

RTV

news update bd all,

news, bangla,

news tv

bangla live

bangla tv

today bangla news,

Bangladesh,

, bangla news today,

Latest News, Latest bangla news 2017

Bangla News 28 August 2017,

Bangla News,

28 August 2017,

Bangladesh Latest News,

bangla newspaper,NEWS24 সংবাদ,News 24,news24bd.tv

bangla news 24,

bangla news update,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét