Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 31 2017

There is no NATO army.

National forces are under national command.

When called upon, Allied nations volunteer their troops, equipment or other capabilities

to NATO-led operations and exercises.

Each member state pays for its own armed forces, and covers the costs of deploying its forces.

But together, the Allies get a lot more security for a lot less cost than they would if they

had to do it alone.

Each member contributes a small percentage of its national defence budget to NATO.

For more infomation >> Who pays for NATO? - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Harry Osborn Helps Electro / Breaking Out Scene | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:37.

Sedation off.

Psst.

I'm gonna get you out of here.

All right? But we don't have much time.

Who are you?

I'm Harry Osborn. I wanna make you a deal.

I should kill you.

Oh, come on.

Think bigger, Max.

I'm not the one you want.

You want Spider-Man.

And I can give him to you.

But I need something first.

I need you to get me into Oscorp.

Get you in?

You own it.

Heh. Uh, not anymore.

Oscorp betrayed us both,

so I can't get in there without you and you can't get out of here without me.

What's happening?

Someone pulled an alarm in the lso Unit.

Get a containment team up there now.

You couldn't possibly know what I want.

You submitted the design for the grid,

and they stole it. And now you want it back.

You just wanna take back what's yours.

- How? - It is all the power in the city, Max,

and it's right at your fingertips.

And then once you shut down the grid,

Spider-Man will come to you, and I want you to make him bleed.

Break it! Break it!

Max, we don't have much time!

Go! Go, go! Go!

Give me one reason why I should trust you.

Because I need you!

You need me?

Yes. I need you.

You are my only chance that I have at surviving.

You need me?

Yes. I need you.

I need you. Please! Please!

Please!

I know what it's like to be thrown away!

Please, Max!

I need you! I need you!

No!

You wanna be my friend?

I thought we were already friends.

I had a friend once.

It didn't work out.

Yeah. Me too.

Then let's go catch a spider.

For more infomation >> Harry Osborn Helps Electro / Breaking Out Scene | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

【MUKBANG】 Get 5000Yen OF Mc-Card! [Meshi Quest x McDonald's] 5000Yen Of MCD items! 5983kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 10:49.

Hello its Kinoshita Yuka (English subs by ~Aphexx~)

so today! tadaa I'd like to introduce you to this app called "meshi quest"

~ BUT B4 THAT ~

I have some of Mcd's menu here

and why you may ask its because its 'Meshi quest's" first collab done with along with Macdonald's

and during their collab if you go to a Mcd's store they unlock new levels for you to go to

oh wow this makes me so excited and makes me want to visit a tonne more Mcd's stores

and so I'll be playing some of the levels they're doing during this collab

there's even a Mcd's store and a Ronald Mcdonald as well KAWAII

I'll be playing stage/level 2

the second level is rather easy

I've heard this one is going to be tough I'll be skipping to level 10

I've managed to clear stage 10

I'm really good aren't I

this was super tough but it was the just the right difficulty for me

once you clear stage 10 you get this message screen

and if you open up stage 10 like I just did

you can be 1 of 100 winners for a Mcd's card worth 5000 yen

and what I have in front of me is worth around 5000 yen

and since I managed to clear that level its time to eat itadakimasu

just look at this I wanted to eat this thing forever its a 'black thunder' mcflurry

its kinda weird to start with dessert but I don't want it to melt so I'll be eating this first

its got bits of cookies in it and looks sooo Yummy

love that rich chocolate flavor the black thunder ice cream is the 'bestest'

its so crunchy its got yummy chunks of choco as well

and one of the fries that I made so much of (in the game)

I was so happy when I got customers ordering fries

sweet things go so great eaten with salty foods

tadaa one of my all time faves a grand teriyaki

teriyaki is one of my most favorite foods

tadaa looks yummy

the bun is so fluffy with a hint of sweetness

and the burger patty is so juicy its also got tomatoes in it

when you add tomatoes to burgers it makes it way way tastier

totes yummy

yup, I even bought a salad today you guys

its nice that mcd's sells salads as well ~you can get almost anything~

the sesame dressing is so yummy

~you're supposed to mix the dressing into it aren't you~

my first time trying their salad I never knew.... (Kinoshita gains 1 point of wisdom)

omg this is next level

an even coating of dressing... wow

#nuggs there's a bunch in here

grand bacon there's cheese in it

I added sooooo much cheese to stuff today didn't I

since its got bacon and cheese in it it really is satsfying

shrimp burger

these are always sooo yummy

and last up big mac

these guys are soo tough to make because there's 2 burger patties in them

but they're so darn yummy

last mouthful itadakimasu

gochisosamadeshita

these were so yummy I was so happy to try out all sorts of things today

there are many more challenging stages besides the 10th stage that I played on that offer prizes

for clearing wont you all give it a download and try it out

and when playing and making stuff in the game It made me realize that there are all that many

different styles of buns and certain things use 2 burger patties ....

and all sorts of thing that really make me understand what Mcd's employees go through which is a good thing

and as always thanks for watching and if you liked this video please hit the like button and subscribe BAI BAI

For more infomation >> 【MUKBANG】 Get 5000Yen OF Mc-Card! [Meshi Quest x McDonald's] 5000Yen Of MCD items! 5983kcal[Use CC] - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

PlayLink für PS4: Michael Denny über Variation, VR Einflüsse und die Zukunft des sozialen Gamings - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> PlayLink für PS4: Michael Denny über Variation, VR Einflüsse und die Zukunft des sozialen Gamings - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

9 - PowerClip en CorelDraw x8 - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> 9 - PowerClip en CorelDraw x8 - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Jak vyrobit Sliz - Jahodová Letní Inspirace DIY 2017 Relaxační NEON Sliz - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> Jak vyrobit Sliz - Jahodová Letní Inspirace DIY 2017 Relaxační NEON Sliz - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Fidget Spinner Using Hot Glue Gun - Duration: 4:44.

How to make Fidget Spinner Using Hot Glue Gun

For more infomation >> How to make Fidget Spinner Using Hot Glue Gun - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

CHÚ CHÓ SIÊU NHÂN ✿ Phim hoạt hình 3D chiếu rạp VUI NHỘN HÀI HƯỚC - Duration: 1:09:32.

For more infomation >> CHÚ CHÓ SIÊU NHÂN ✿ Phim hoạt hình 3D chiếu rạp VUI NHỘN HÀI HƯỚC - Duration: 1:09:32.

-------------------------------------------

Prinz Harry In tiefer Trauer: Dieser Gang kostet ihn viel Kraft - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Prinz Harry In tiefer Trauer: Dieser Gang kostet ihn viel Kraft - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

Как приготовить баклажаны по-грузински на зиму - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Как приготовить баклажаны по-грузински на зиму - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

八木アリサ&玉城ティナ、クールなランウェイからの"やぎたま"スマイルで悩殺<関コレ2017A/W>|24H ニュース - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> 八木アリサ&玉城ティナ、クールなランウェイからの"やぎたま"スマイルで悩殺<関コレ2017A/W>|24H ニュース - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

ASTRO Reveals Drinking Habits, Thoughts On Cha Eun Woo's Popularity - AMAZING NEWS - Duration: 1:45.

ASTRO Reveals Drinking Habits, Thoughts On Cha Eun Woo's Popularity

ASTRO members Cha Eun Woo, Moonbin, JinJin, and MJ recently took part in a casual sit-down interview where they ate and drank while answering questions.

Two of the youngest members, Rocky and Sanha, are not of legal drinking age and could not partake in the interview.

When asked about their drinking limits and habits, MJs was one and a half bottles of soju and falling asleep and Jinjins was one bottle of soju with no habits in particular.

Eunwoo and Moonbin can both drink about two bottles of soju mixed with beer, while Moonbins aegyo significantly increases after he has had a few drinks. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250. ATF.

The members spoke gratefully, dedicating all of their success to their fans about being nominated for No. 1 on music programs and hosting their first concert.

Cha Eun Woo revealed he got angry at himself while preparing for the concert. He said, When getting ready for ASTROs concert, I also had to film a drama, variety shows, and commercials.

Its hard preparing for just the concert even by staying up all night. The concert was approaching, my confidence was falling, and I felt sorry to the members..

Speaking up about the public equating ASTRO to Cha Eun Woo, JinJin denied any feelings of jealousy and said, Instead, we all have the same mindset that we want to succeed. The leader continued speaking fondly of Cha Eun Woo and admitted, When I see him tired from his schedule, I feel bad.

He promotes Astro a lot at his personal activities. He is younger than me, but I have a lot to learn from him..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét