Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 29 2017

Thanks for watching !

Hope you have a great time

Please like, Comment and Subscribe for more

For more infomation >> Learn colors with Sticky Tape! Prank Finger Family Nursery Rhyme Song for Kids ! Bad Baby crying - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Beware bad dog! - Intro (CZ) - Duration: 0:31.

Bring the cat.

No that!

You cur!

Good boy barge.

Beware of the dog!

For more infomation >> Beware bad dog! - Intro (CZ) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones 7x07 Inside the Episode (SUB ITA) - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones 7x07 Inside the Episode (SUB ITA) - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

Rolling In The Maze Official Trailer - Duration: 0:43.

Rolling In The Maze

Collect All Orange/Yellow Balls And Don't Stop

Confidence Won't Save You. There Will Be Traps

Becarefull. Some Walls Are Invisible and Some Are Traps!

Now. Carry on To the Next stage!

For more infomation >> Rolling In The Maze Official Trailer - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

ENGSUB BL "2 Moons The Series" EP13 HD 1080P เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน เดอะซีรีส์ - Duration: 49:27.

This video is released for Thai learning.

Please pay attention to the accent.

Watching at owner's risk! Enjoy! (╯_╰")

The present Engsub is based on several translations.

It's not 100% true to the original.

= Who knows two moons can't stay forever? = ( Phana ♥ Wayo )

♪ I ... I cannot dream too faraway ♪

♪ Just there in his heart ♪

♪ Maybe somebody is staying with him ♪

♪ where his heart is ♪

= ... Every minute you can shut down my IQ (Ming ♥ Kit) = ♪ where his heart is ♪

= ... Every minute you can shut down my IQ (Ming ♥ Kit) = ♪ Even if nobody is there with him ♪

♪ Even if nobody is there with him ♪

♪ I know it might be impossible for my turn ♪

♪ I'm only the last one, he'd miss ♪

♪ I long to, but dare not to, get closer to him ♪

= ... For you it may be no loss, but for me ... = ♪ This simply is a big comfort to my heart ♪

= ... a man shall take responsibility for this ... (Forth ♥ Beam) = ♪ This simply is a big comfort to my heart ♪

♪ I'm only the last one, he'd miss ♪

♪ In his cool gaze ♪

♪ so simply can still give me more than any happiness in my dreams ♪

♪ I ... I know the stars are decidedly too far away ♪

♪ Someone like me can't have any illusion ♪

♪ Maybe somebody is staying there ♪

♪ to share the stars with him ♪

♪ Even if nobody is there with him ♪

♪ I know it might impossible for my turn ♪

♪ I'm only the last one, he'd meet ♪

♪ In his cool gaze ♪

♪ so simply can still give me more than any happiness in my dreams ♪

♪ I'm here so happy as in the shine of stars ♪

[Translated by Nrael Serutluc/2892seater/GianiChannel.] [Any tip or correction is welcome.]

Sawatdee khrab! I'm Copter! I'm alone here, right now.

My friends and I have made an appointment to meet again in this studio today. We'll show you this place inside out.

Now from here we can see the 1st god-damned kid.

He's sitting here and waiting since the morning. Have you seen him?

P'Kim!

Good morning!

- When did you reach? - I'm always the first one.

- Really? - Mhm.

Look, what time is it now? Why are the others not here yet?

How long have you waited here?

- What's this? - GoPro.

- 'Dee khrab*! (* Hello!) - 'Dee khrab!

- Do I look cool? - Geeeee ... (both)

I'm asking, when exactly did you get here.

About half an hour ago. (Ow!) But I didn't mind waiting. We can wait along.

- You really did reach here too early. - They'll for sure show up. I like being early ...

When will they come, actually?

Standing with this toy makes me feel very embarrassed. So I'd like to show you the studio.

- Today there's no-one around. - This is our studio ... very interesting.

Ahem ... Hey ...

What's on here? Or give some donations, you two!

We meet again.

Today we'll spend an interesting and embarrassing time together.

When will God and Bas arrive?

- I've called them. - What did they say?

- They're together, right now. - Oh, together! ... Geee! Oh, my!

For this reason, they might get here later.

Yeah.

- Do you wanna greet our guys? - Okay, let's greet our fans.

- I'll greet them so ... - We're now on show.

Okay, P'!

Hey, where are the other two? Why didn't they show up yet?

- Eeeer ... - Tae, tell them please.

- It looks like that I'll need to go find out. - Do we need to go?

- But where should we go? To their place? - No, no. They have left their residence.

- Come out already? - Yeah ... Oho ...

Their car is over there.

Let's go!

Let's sneak over there.

We wanna see what the two glacier men are doing in the car.

We'll get there quietly, in order to detect in the act.

- Our objective: God & Bas. - Go! ...

I'm creeping and approaching.

Tee, you're an outstanding investigator.

What are you doing?

- Eeeek ... Eeeek! - Why are you wiping your lips?

What were you doing?

- Wait wait ... Was he using his cream? - Awwwwwwww ...

- What cream was that? - OOo hey ...

- Let's greet our fans. - Sawatdee khrab! 'Dee khrab!

- This is a show ... - What a show?

Of guys ...

Some guys ...

Of some guys in a self-display studio.

I wanna say that the studio is actually in a no-man's land. Man, there's nobody around here.

So that I think we can use this place ...

For?

For some funny stuff.

- Is it really a studio? - Yes, 100%.

Don't climb up.

Dja yan*, dja yan! (* Calm down.)

Ring the bell ... A tough kid ... Nobody is there ...

I told you nobody is here. Why did you ring again?

There is a black sheep.

Dew-dew* ... (* Wait, wait.)

Are you okay?

Oh ... Whew!

Someone will come open.

This way is much simpler!

Oh, my poor Yo! [Yo or Bas?]

- Dew. - Are you afraid of?

They haven't locked the gate at all.

- Mind your step! - Do we need to take off our shoes?

Although nobody is there, we need to respect the place.

Take it off.

We are going in.

There'll be some funny stuff. Please stay tuned to the channel.

- So, what's the title of the show? - Let's go in and talk about it inside.

- Okay. - Let's go!

To go in, our Nong* has climbed up the fence. [* Younger bro/sis]

I am starving.

- Please. - Wait, I'm taking off my shoes.

If you don't wanna come in, you don't have to.

- Then we found these ... - Hey, why are there so many cosmetics?

Why on earth are you so excited?

I know, I know what's going on. Make-up!

'Cause we've come here to produce the 2 Moons Special Episode.

Just like Tee said, they're cosmetics.

We have to do this.

First, we need to get ourselves ready.

Ha! Let's go!

But none of us knows how to do it, right?

- But, we need to. - Who should start?

- How about Tae? - Oh, hold him, hold him ...

Hold him! (n times)

Let's go!

You will never have a Tae like this in your house ...

Is this mineral water? 2x

- Sure. - You can drink it.

Hey Bas, while God is getting ready, you can go try to find something to eat.

Help, what's this, bro?

Dew, dew, dew ... I found this.

Eeeeer! You found something eat-able.

You can always sniff out something to eat, right?

Haven't you had anything this morning?

- I've one more. Do you want this? - Yeah ... Yeah.

- Anything more? - Bring something more.

- I found it. - What's that?

Someone's made a lot of these.

There's a good shepherd.

What's this?

- Eating and getting ready! - Oh.

it's very delicious!

BB Cream, what does it mean?

Which one?

Is it baby cream?

It's just for you.

Here, man.

- No, not for yourself! - Not for me?

Eeeeer!

Okay, we are finished.

We've as much as we could. So we can start now.

I can't see anything.

- Hey! - Can we use it?

This must be the camera for us.

Camera?

Take care of the camera.

Let's move it.

Dew, dew, dew ... the floor is so dirty ...

Nope, nope.

How to turn on this?

Check the camera's lens to see how the focus is.

Okay, we have all the stuff here. Can we turn the lights on?

- There's a kid holding the mic. - Go turn the lights on, first.

Okay, the cameraman is ready.

Are you holding the mic? How about interviewing you first?

Don't touch that picture.

- Is it okay? - Okay.

- Okay. Is he hidden by the mic? - Oh, Beam?

Am I cool? 2x

You should sit on that chair, not on the floor.

Very good!

Am I sitting on the chair?

You're on a toilet seat.

Okay, is everyone ready?

You, the director! Are you ready?

- Are you at your place? - Yes!

I'm ready. 3x

Everything is set. So everyone, get in.

Hey ... what are you doing?

Okay, our scene is gonna be interview of God and Bas.

If you have any questions, just ask. Whatever you are thinking and feeling.

- Do you have the script? - It's here.

Sit right, facing the camera here.

Make them ready.

Okay, what's the title of our show again?

"2 Moons Special".

Wrong, wrong.

Say it!

"2 Moons Special"!

How about making a show called "2 Moons Special"?

"2 Moons Special"!

Say it!

"2 Moons Special"!

Now, your turn!

"2 Moons Special"!

Wrong, wrong. Once more.

"SPECIAL"!

- Are you ready? - Yeah.

Clapper boy!

Okay, "God-Bas, Tape 1". Ready!

ACTION!

Sawatdee khrab! Welcome back to "2 Moons Special"!

- Hey, you're blocking the view! - Pha!

- What? - Au?

Keep it up! 3x

- Sawatdee khrab! I'm God. - 'Dee khrab! I'm Bas.

Today we're here to answer questions.

- In the show "Special" ... wait! - Nope. It's "2 Moons Special"!

- That guy knows how to say. - What was that again?

"2 Moons Special"!

Thank you very much.

I'm afraid our parts not finished.

Let's stick to the subject.

Beginning with the title ... what's that again?

"2 Moons Special"!

What show is it by the way?

The 1st question ... That's it ... Seriously, it was only that.

- Today I'll ask questions. - Yeah.

The 1st question ...

- Are you ready, Bas? - Yes, of course.

Why is it so quiet now?

The 1st question ...

- "2 Moons Special"! - Not yet!

I have more questions. Okay the 1st question ...

The prompter please!

Oho!

So real! 2x

How did you feel in the 1st scene with me?

Oh ... Just ... like the first time we worked together.

I was excited ... very- excited.

Since, I'd be able to work with God.

What was the 1st scene again? What were you wearing?

- I was like a ghost. - Er, he was like a ghost shaking his neck.

- Yeah. - It was very funny.

- I woke up at 4 am. - Then you needed to shake your neck.

- You two haven't finished the questions yet. - Oops, sorry.

What about you, P'? How did you feel as you went into me?

- Eeer ... Into what? - Into the 1st scene, you know.

- Aren't you tired? - No, I'm not!

I felt excited. That was the 1st scene. I was really pleased with our team work.

- Yeah ... - Yeah ...

Then the next question ...

Some fans said that it looked so real, when you played the sleeping scene.

- So, did you really sleep? - Do I really sleep?

Sometimes I love sleeping.

- Love sleeping, ... what? - I secretly fall asleep.

I accidentally said it in a northern accent. You know, I love to secretly fall asleep.

- You see? I did a translation. - Yeah.

- Was I contradicting the director? - Mhm.

Sometimes I was sick. Can you still remember that I was sick for 2 weeks?

- No, I don't remember. - No, you don't.

I wasn't listening clearly.

Ow! I'm sorry for that!

OK, next question ... Why don't you try asking me?

Eeeer ... It's well known that you like to take close up's?

Well ... sure ... from the crew I heard that I liked to stand close to the camera.

The onlooker sees most of the game.

But honestly, the reason that I like being close to bas, is due to the big height difference between us.

Sometimes, I need to bend and lean forward, when speaking with someone.

Show us, what it would look like.

- Do it again! - Again?

- Where does the mop come from? - It's so annoying.

Keep cool.

- Keep asking! - It's your turn!

I've already asked you that.

Our time is over, right?

Dew-dew-dew ... you should be the interviewer.

No, I'm the interviewee ... So keep asking ... I'm the interpreter.

How long will you keep discussing this?

I'm getting tired and wanna go eat.

Dew-dew-dew ... read here!

Are we seriously enough to produce a show?

Oh ... we can still edit it

Okay, let's retake. I'll be the interviewer.

There are fandoms who like to give nicknames like ...

???, ???, something like Marshmallow etc.

And what else? Bas, the out-and-out butterball.

Explain something about it.

Housemaid! Please come and take it.

- You mean what it means? - Yeah, why do they like to call you those names?

Yeah, what does it mean?

No no.

Hmmm ... "Nong noh" ... I think it means little brother in their own language.

And another one: "Oung Oung". What's it?

Oh, they told me it's like a seal.

Can you try to make a sound? A Oung Oung sound.

Oung Oung is like this.

Can you make a sound of seal?

How does it sound like?

- That was a puppy! - Eeeek! Make it again.

Set me an example.

- Shit ... You are giving me a headache! - Okay, that's enough now.

Those questions aren't so interesting.

Another question about those scenes of kissing on the cheeks and elsewhere.

How did you guys feel, kissing another man?

It's a new way to experience sleeping.

Let's go sleep together ... Don't interrupt me.

In truth ... I felt a little embarrassed, since we needed to be very close to each other in scenes.

Pressing cheeks together, in itself can be embarrassing.

Have you ever leaned on each other's shoulders, since the shooting?

Can you do it again?

Lean on each other!

Lean on shoulder. (n times)

Isn't the mic for floor mopping?

To be honest, I've never been so close to guys before.

I feel ... Ow!

Go ahead!

... somehow weird.

- I should turn to this side. - This side.

A lot of fans have asked me why you were always eating in the scenes.

- Because he was hungry, I guess. - Okay, next question.

Oh ... you need to explain!

The character of Wayo represents P'Cake, who likes to eat and is in the story too.

But without shooting you were always eating. How was it?

OK, next question: ...

A lot of our fans wondered why you were almost always eating in scenes.

- 'Cause I was simply hungry. - The cliché again.

Awww ... let's retry from this point.

- Awww ... You like eating. And then? - Oh ... the character of Wayo ...

He looks over there again! I told you to look at the camera!

Look this way.

Retake! 4x

Cut! 3x

Why are you playing with my mic?

Okay, the next question:

Why do you like to ... Why are you laughing?

Cut!

Retake ...

- Okay, let's do the next question. - This way!

- A lot of people have asked me ... - I was hungry, P'.

Not yet!!

Stupid Bas! Wait for the question!

A lot of people have asked me, why you like eating ...

- Where did they ask? - In Twitter etc.

'Cause I was hungry.

- OK, what else? - The character Wayo ...

Look at the camera!

The character Wayo represents the author ...

McDonald's ...

Cut!

Retake! 4x

Start with God again ...

Close your eyes.

Your touch-up is too unprofessional! Go behind the camera!

Poor Yo has a dirty face.

Oops, I have face blindness.

Okay, let's start again.

You can start, God.

Come closer.

Okay, go back keep recording!

Ready, 3, 4, set ...

Action!

The next question:

I was asked by many, why you liked eating in the scenes?

Look at the camera!

'Cause ... I was hungry.

Suck it up! Why does the character Wayo like it?

'Cause ... the character Wayo reflects the author P'Cake ...

Look at the camera!

- Look at me! - I can't anymore.

- Calm down, guys! - I can't hold it in anymore.

3 ... 4 ... Action!

Okay, the next question: ...

Go ahead and ask!

- Retake! - Okay, okay, okay!

The next question, Why does Wayo like eating so much?

- A lot of people have asked about this. - I was hungry, P'.

I know you were hungry! I know you were hungry!

Here is your script! Please try to read it and answer me.

How many mistakes do you both have?

Okay, retake! 2x

It's my problem.

Action!

The next question: ...

I'm ready.

The next question: ...

Why is he always laughing like a pig? I don't dig.

Hey, cut.

Retake, retake ... This time I'll be serious.

Why does Wayo like to eat? A lot of guys have asked that.

'Cause I was hungry and the character Wayo ...

the character Wayo and the author P'Cake ...

I want to die.

The next question: "Why does Wayo like to eat?" A lot of guys have asked this.

Oh ... 'cause Wayo ...

Can't we give up this question?

The next question: ...

- You need to make it before lunch. - Okay, retake!

The next question: "Why does Wayo like to eat in every scene?" Since a lot of guys are curious to it.

The character Wayo likes eating ...

and he is almost the double of the author P'Cake.

So they have added it to the story.

- What are the foods? - I mean Sushi, ...

Pink Milk ...

That's it.

I've now, come to the show as the MC,

to host the "2 Moons Special"!

Today, in order to deserve the role of an MC, I need to ask a question.

God and Bas ... you've been working together for a while. Sometimes, you've sucked on the same Pocky stick.

Are you crushing on each other?

Er ... we're both used to those types of games.

Let the MC breathe first.

- Okay! - Pardon, what was your question?

We have a retake.

Okay, you both were at an eating pocky competition.

The other guys ate Pockys too, but never in the same way you both did.

You two seemed, to be sucking on each other's lips. Based on that, have you been into each other?

Dew-dew-dew ... Can you repeat that?

It wasn't clear, man. This is a retake. For what show, again?

You both ate the Pocky, so sensually. Do you find each other attractive?

- Dew ... your question is damn long. - Yes, it's quite long.

- Excuse me. - Please answer it.

- No, seriously, before every event ... - Just disclose it!

We're looking at the camera to speak.

Before we went to any event, we've already passed the kissing scenes, which were no less than 20 times.

So, such kind of games wasn't an issue for us anymore.

Whew ... 3x

Then, today you'll be presented with the most outstanding performance.

We'll re-enact 2 scenes from drama series. Live ... played out by Pha and Wayo.

- Could we start the first scene? - Yeah.

Scene 1: Using his mouth to give the key.

This live broadcast is a bonus for this episode's beautiful audience. Let's set an example first.

Here you are, Pha. Let it go!

- Please tune in. - You can sit here.

P'Pha-P'Pha-ha ... 3x

No!

I'm the narrator.

- Whose key is this? - It's mine. Okay.

Come on.

If you play around like that again, I'll slap you.

The 1st scene is done.

- I should go brush my teeth. - Okay. Now the 2nd scene.

There's an action in the novel, but was forgotten in the series by God while acting.

So, I'd like to ask God and Bas to enact the missing passage of the drama, to see what it was.

- All right. - That scene is supposed to be ... it is ...

the incident that Wayo got carsick.

- Where can we sit? - On the floor here.

Wayo's incident.

- Kit, you drive the car. - And how about Beam?

Beam is shooting the scene. He is the cameraman.

Hold it and film.

What kind of car am I driving?

- Set out now? - Let's go.

- I fell asleep. - They must've a too hard shift last night. Wayo has now headache.

- Just kidding! - You don't need to have your character go so fast yet.

First make yourself drowsy ... Okay ... 3 ... 4 ... Action!

He's so freaking dazed. Watch out, head collision!

- Are you talking to me? - Oh, according to the script. Okay?

His head is whipping back and forth, so hard.

- What should I do? - Now, it's Beam's voice in the script.

- What should I do? - Hey, just hold him in carefully.

Sure, 3x

Magically, Yo feels so cozy, that he says without thinking: ...

Like this ... it's truly pretty comfy.

- And then Pha says ... - What're my lines?

OK, let's retake. 3x Don't move. 2x

Just stay at the same place.

Like this ... it's truly pretty comfy.

If it's comfortable here ... don't sleep like this on another guy's lap.

A round of applause!

- Listen! ... Why don't we ask other guys? - Eeeeeeh.

Nah ... Put down the camera, Tee! You all know, come over.

It's started to record.

- Welcome to the show ... - "2 Moons Special".

- Are you hurt? - Ouch, Ouch.

- Oh, how much are you getting paid for this hard work? - 200 Baht.

- Okay, let's start our 1st question. - It's really painful.

Go! Let's ask P'Kim!

- Oh-Oh! ... Me? - Who else?

In P'Kim's IG ... there's always odd pictures posted ...

like nude etc.

Honestly, I don't like to think too long before posting.

Sometimes when I woke up, I randomly took a picture and posted it, while my eyes were still half closed.

- Tae: Entirely free. - Kimmon: Yeah, entirely free.

- Copter: It follows the heart. - Kimmon: So they're not special.

So, you should drop that nonsense.

While we're on this topic, Copter seems to have his own hashtag style.

Just like Bas with his "#the true butterball, Bas".

For example: "gai yak lai" or "goog goog gai" ...

One hashtag is "#Yai Luk Yim Yuk Lai 2017". ("Big dimple shrugging shoulders 2017".)

- Ahem, what is that? - "Yai Luk Yim Yuk Lai 2017".

- Let's repeat it. - You first, Tea.

Yai Luk ... Yim Yuk Lai ... 2017.

- Aaaaaah! - Your turn, Tee.

I don't understand.

Such a mess.

You do it again.

It was the original one!

It's difficult, difficult, difficult.

Does everyone here have their own hashtag?

- Like the one Tae has. - Do you have one?

Yes, I have #Taetik.

- How did you set it up? - 'Cause I rarely used social networks.

So, a someone set it up for me.

- Who was that? - Just one of our fandom.

- How about you, Tee? - Why do you speak so loud? 2x

- 'Cause I'm the MC. - Ooooooh ...

- The MC needs to be loud, right? - Yeah, I have to speak clearly.

- P'Tee, how about yours? - Yes, my hashtag?

It's "#Tee, likes making fun of other members 2017".

Ah ... it's your answer.

- How about Bas? - The hashtag of God?

No!

"#Bas, the true butterball".

Yeah, I'm really curious about this. 'Cause everyone has their own unique character.

Like, "#Lak Yim Lak Yai", or a fun- maker, or a true butterball.

- Only God is using his full-name "#God Itthiphat". - Yeah, the fandom has given this hashtag.

Oh ... how about my idea?

What if, we all figure out a hashtag for God, one that makes his name quite weird?

"#The life-style snoozing God".

- P'Kim will do him the honour. - I ask P'Tae to do that.

I'm not sure, we'll get a decent one here.

Or the audience will help us find a quite playful hashtag for God.

And a very short one.

Okay ... Now for you, Copter.

I think, I'm pretty good at captioning pictures.

So, you can take some pictures of us, with your phone.

If you're done, give it to me, watch how creative I get captioning pictures.

Now, you can take some pictures.

- Take a full-body shot of me. - Full-body? 1 ... 2 ...

Action!

"#Copter crouching stance while pointing toward the sky".

I wanna share a comment: ...

"He ... is adorable"!

- Tae! - Here!

In the group, you have a nickname called "the one-scene Tae". What's the story?

Because I arrived ... one take ... and left.

- You also have a nickname. - Me?

"The scene-crusher Tee".

When did he come?

I came at about ... at about 3 or 4 pm.

Yeah.

- Copter: So then? - Tae: I had to retake that scene, the next day.

They said that my scene would be at 9 pm.

After I was done with make-up and everything and looked handsome ...

- And what happened? - "N'Tee, the time is deferred again".

Even though Tee has "delayed" many times, he still got so many fans.

- Even in China. - Can you speak Mandarin?

They said, you're great at it.

China.

Skip away, man!

Ni hen ke'ai, wo xihuan Ni!

- Translate, translate! - It means: You are very cute, and I love you.

The fans said that every one of us has shown his body, except Tee.

Here is the sexy picture of ...

- Are you really hungry? - I wanna wait on you.

P's ... I'm very hungry now.

- Just go eat. - Let's go.

- You go! - Go, go ...

Let's go eat.

- Don't forget to floor it P'! - Let me show you my skills.

Handsome driving. 2x

- It looks so delicious! - Buon appetito!

[Our audience can guess, what P'Kimmon is saying. We'll publish the most hilarious answer here.]

Have you ever considered the feelings of others ?

No, thanks.

I'm so stuffed. 3x

- What are you mumbling? - Hey ...

- Don't fall asleep here. - Sure, of course not

It's time for a game now.

- What game is it? - Dew, you should choose a box first.

I've prepared the boxes. Each couple should take one of them.

Dew dew dew ...

- The representative of each couple ... - Okay okay ...

The first one, who wins, will choose at first. Now your turn.

Whoever wins out first ... he goes first.

Now you can choose first.

- I pick 3. - Hey, did you already sneak a look at it?

- I just like the number 3. - 1, 2, 3 ...

- Did you already steal a look in it? - No, I just like the number 3.

1, 2, 3 ... Your turn.

- I choose box 1. - Okay, we have only box 2 to choose.

- Tell us the rules, bro. - This game ... is called "Paper Transferring".

Sounds easy, right?

But ... we must use our mouth to transfer it.

- Seriously? - Yes.

You use your lips to suck the paper and pass it on.

- For how long? - 15 seconds.

For 15 seconds. The group, who has done the most, wins.

- Okay. - Are you ready?

Then what about the loser?

The loser will get a punishment. But for now let's keep guessing it.

- For how long? - 15 Seconds

- For what show again? - "2 Moons Special"!

Okay, 15 seconds for Tae & Tee. Counting 3, 2, 1, go!

They're making it.

Dja yanyan! 3x

3

2

1

Time's over!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... total 6 sheets!

Now the 2nd couple!

- The 2nd couple is God & Bas. - For 15 seconds!

- God & Bas. - For 15 seconds!

Are you ready?

3

2

1

Start!

It's literally a time killer here.

11

12

13

14

Time is over!

They two are dished!

Ours is ...

- What's that? - Folded paper?

- Dew-dew-dew ... - It can still be used.

Are you ready?

3

2

1

Go!

- Sniff the paper! - I do.

The clock's running. 4x Tee, the time!

It's long passed. I forgot about it!

So the losers are ... God and Bas.

Dew! ... It's because you didn't watch the time.

Ah! The penalty is ...

- They must blow the balloon up as big as possibly. - Let me blow it.

And let it float after blowing.

God and Bas must try to stop its touching the floor.

It can only be cheek by jowl.

Are you ready? 2x

I'm holding it.

It's cracking up. 2x

- If ready, just say it! - Mhm.

3

2

1

Go!

We're still sticking together.

What are we going to do now?

Let's go eat.

No, keep it up! ... Until you get fed up.

♪ If I need to have a heart ♪

♪ To be born to get with someone into a love ♪

♪ Then I want that guy can understand me ♪

♪ Will stop and be forever at my feet ♪

♪ You make me know that I still have hope ♪

♪ Without love of yours, maybe I would never know this ♪

♪ From word to deed ♪

♪ From deep in your heart ♪

♪ There's the answer I've awaited ♪

♪ Let's count again from 1, since we're soul-mates ♪

♪ Let's in love until our last breath ♪

♪ Dream of my dreams and wish of my wishes ♪

♪ Is not more than you only ♪

♪ Being the moon in my heart ♪

♪ Hoping a happy ending as in the novel ♪

♪ To be the eternal true love ♪

♪ From 1 to 100, to 1000 ♪

♪ That's what I need to have ♪

♪ I want an indelible love ♪

♪ And day after day in the chain of love ♪

♪ You make me know that I still have hope ♪

♪ Without love of yours, maybe I would never know this ♪

♪ From word to deed ♪

♪ From deep in your heart ♪

♪ There's the answer I've awaited ♪

♪ Let's count again from 1, since we're soul-mates ♪

♪ Let's in love until our last breath ♪

♪ Dream of my dreams and wish of my wishes ♪

♪ Is not more than you only ♪

♪ Being the moon in my heart ♪

♪ Hoping a happy ending as in the novel ♪

♪ To be the eternal true love ♪

- Now, we've finished 3 seasons. - Not yet!

- Really not yet? - We've just finished season 1.

Hereby I wanna thank every fan for staying tune since beginning.

It's a great honour for us to create some happiness for you.

I wanna thank every fan for staying with us together, since the audition ... right?

And this hasn't changed until now after such a long time.

Many thanks for your long-term support and encouragement ...

... er ... your encouragement of heart and soul for us. I really thank you about that.

I ...

I thank everyone for your great support and liking us all the time.

We're also very happy to make our viewers a little happier.

Yeah! ... During the past season we have experienced a lot of things ...

... which could be marked as a mix of joy and testing.

But everyone of you has kept giving us his great support.

We thank you for loving us.

I hope we'll work harder to make the following season more interesting.

I am grateful for our fans and the great experiences with them together.

Firstly I wanna thank you, P'Cake, for giving us this good story to start.

And thank our seniors for giving us this chance to play the drama after audition ...

... so that we could become Phana, Wayo, Beam, Forth, Ming and Kit.

And most importantly, we thank you all the fans!

If it were not for you, we wouldn't be here.

I mean I'm not good with words.

But I honestly love you.

Thank you!

Well .. I wanna thank our seniors for giving me a chance from the first day till today.

And I wanna thank every fan for their great support.

If there were no fans, there wouldn't be this Ou Oum, butterball, or anything else of today.

So, thank you very much!

Then that's all for today.

Goodbye Guys!

LOVE YOU ALL!

- You're trying to steal the show?! - Don't you need your ring?

Enough is enough!

[Your subtitle team thanks all the audience. It was a great privilege for us, to help you enjoy and we had a memorable time.

[We hope we see you again, in the re-translation of Season 1 and/or Season 2.

[If you want to join our volunteer team to make things better, please don't hesitate to contact us.

[See you!]

For more infomation >> ENGSUB BL "2 Moons The Series" EP13 HD 1080P เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน เดอะซีรีส์ - Duration: 49:27.

-------------------------------------------

Best Animated Kids Series | TEETH (ಹಲ್ಲುಗಳು) – Big Block – Episode 5 | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 2:19.

I've got a lovely set of teeth

Don't I? Did you notice?

There right in the middle of my face

Aren't they fabulous?

Teeth got to love them

They're great when you have to make a smile

Oh, teeth

They're shiny

If you take care of them

Teeth

They're lovely

And everyone's aware of them

Teeth are fantastic and they never go out of style

Up and down, you brush them all around you brush them up and down

You brush them all around you brush them

Hello! Don't you love teeth? Aren't they fantastic?

You're too kind

My teeth are best friends with my tongue

Yeah we get along

They have a lot of fun

I bet you're wondering

How do I get my teeth so shiny?

Well, I brush each and every one

And this is how I do it

I brush them up and down, I brush them all around

I brush them up, up, down, down, brush them all around

I brush them up and down I brush them all around

You've got to! It's healthy

I don't mean to be mean but some people aren't so keen

And if you're always in a rush and you never never brush

Your teeth will end up like a fuzzy pile of mush

After all

You've got a lovely set of teeth. Don't you?

Did you notice?

They're right in the middle of your face

Aren't they fabulous?

Teeth, Got to love them

They're great when you have to make a smile

Oh, teeth! They're shiny

If you take care of them

Teeth! They're lovely

And everyone's aware of them

Teeth are fantastic and they never go out of

Teeth are fantastic and they never go out of

Teeth are fantastic and they never go out of style

For more infomation >> Best Animated Kids Series | TEETH (ಹಲ್ಲುಗಳು) – Big Block – Episode 5 | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors With Walking Surprise Eggs for Kids, Toddlers, Children and Babies - Duration: 1:37.

Pink

Blue

Red

Green

Orange

Purple

For more infomation >> Learning Colors With Walking Surprise Eggs for Kids, Toddlers, Children and Babies - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Exploring Verona and the hills over Lake Garda - A Wop back home - The Traveling Wop - Duration: 7:26.

For more infomation >> Exploring Verona and the hills over Lake Garda - A Wop back home - The Traveling Wop - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Pumpkin And Cars - Food and Toys Coloring Pages For Kids - Coloring Book for Children - Duration: 14:42.

How to Draw Pumpkin And Cars - Food and Toys Coloring Pages For Kids - Coloring Book for Children

For more infomation >> How to Draw Pumpkin And Cars - Food and Toys Coloring Pages For Kids - Coloring Book for Children - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

There Just Wasn't Enough Time - Hatsune Miku for LamazeP 【subtitles: English & Romaji】 時間が足りなさすぎた - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> There Just Wasn't Enough Time - Hatsune Miku for LamazeP 【subtitles: English & Romaji】 時間が足りなさすぎた - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to use Font Awesome in Bootstrap Responsive Grid Tutorial - Duration: 9:11.

Let's learn how to implement font awesome into our bootstrap project..

[Music]..

Hello and welcome to another new episode of learning simplified.

In this tutorial we are going to understand how to install font awesome into our current

bootstrap project.

In doing so the first thing that we have to do is to download the font awesome icons off

the website.

So that is why we are going to Google and here we will

be typing font awesome and here we can see that this is the official site of font awesome.

Now in this context I would like to say that font-awesome is a free and

open source.

Font awesome is fully open source and is GPL friendly.

You can use it for commercial projects, open source projects, or really just about whatever

you want.

In its homepage the first thing that we are going to do we are going to download this

is font awesome font and css Toolkit.

So we will be pressing download, and then there will be a Zip file which will

be containing the font awesome CSS and fonts Toolkit.

On extracting it we will be getting font awesome, cSS and fonts.

So these two things are required in this case.

If we get back here, we can see that inside this CSS so far there is no installation of

font awesome.

So the first thing that we are going to do we are practically

getting back to font awesome and inside this CSS folder we are going to copy these two

files and we are going to place It Inside our CSS folder.

So here it is.

I have pasted these two CSS files over here, font awesome.CSS and font awesome.min.CSS.

Now the next thing is get back to font awesome folder that you have downloaded

off the Internet and inside this fonts folder, you will see that these are the fonts those

are required.

All we have to do we have to copy these fonts, get back

to your own project and here inside this fonts folder into your project just click in and

paste all those files inside this fonts folder.

Now the remaining thing is all you need to do you need to get back to index.HTML of your

project.. and paste it here.

Now just change this file name to..

You are practically using bootstrap.min.CSS.

You see here? this is the bootstrap.min.CSS.

So all you need to do, just copy this name;

So you have connected your font-awesome.min.css to your index.htm page and you have placed

all those files those are required like those CSS files and these font

files over here.

You have placed all those things into their desert places.

I am going to place now font awesome icons.

That is why I am getting back here and I am clicking into this icon[sub menu].

I'll be requiring some icons; for say I am using this icon - envelope.

So this is the class that needed to be copied all we are

going to do we are going to copy it, and we are going to paste it inside this banner2.

You need to specify this..

Just press control+s, get back to your project and reload and now you can see that

a fa-envelope has been produced over here which is also rotating in nature but there

are a lot of things those needed to be modified but first of all let's complete

our installation.

This is the first thing that we have you used, in the second place for say...

Press control + s, get back to your project and reload and now you can see that all

those three icons those are present over here and all of them are rotating.

Now we have to modify we have to customize all these three icons.

We are getting back to custom.CSS.

The first thing the very first thing that we are going to do we are practically turning

off every kind of heights those were provided previously.

This is the first case.

As you may see here that it starts with the fa-class.

So all we need to do any fa-class that comes under banner2 it will be having these following

properties as if: Color.

Now if we just press control + s and get back to our project and reload, now we can see

that we have successfully changed its color.

No another thing, we are placing here..

Now we are ready to go.

Press control + s, get back to your project and reload and now you can see that this thing

is practically working which is directly into

this Banner2.

Now another thing, provide a particular padding.

Reload and you can see now that this is practically working perfectly.

If you want to make it a little then just go

ahead.

Make it 7em, this font-size, make it just 7em; press control + s, get back to your project

and reload.

Now you can see that this is working perfectly well.

Now in the same manner what we are going to do we are going to make changes into these

two icons too.

So all we are going to do now we are going to copy this any

fa-class which is present within banner3, it will be reflecting these changes.

And again inside this banner 4 we are changing this class name into banner4 .fa-class,

now we are ready to go.

Let's Press control+s, get back to our project and reload and now we can see that everything

is back into its order.

All we need to do we need to make the subsequent changes inside these respective classes that

is practically holding it.

Now we can see that all those three icons those are practically working perfectly well.

Now the problem is those backgrounds, those are needed to be taken care of.

So that is why we are practically making these things off, we are commenting it out; you

may comment it out or you may delete it; now we have practically stripped it off.

Change the background color, which background color should be changed?

Banner1 containing holder that is present behind all

those things.

So we need to change the background color of banner1.

That is why we are getting back to eat and here...

Now here you can do two things.

The first thing is you are placing this background colour into the main containing holder that

is this Banner1.

Or if you just put this background, that is background color

of this Banner2, Banner3 and Banner4 those are being executed and banner1 is been off.

Now there's some certain changes those could be made.

Border-top.

Provide this color code.

Press control + s, get back to your project, reload now you can see that

there's that border-top but it is too much loud.

Instead of this color code, this hexadecimal code you are placing...

So this should be the color code that will be

used.

The color code is little bit of faded now.

If you want to make a little bit of more faded, change these values now everything is right

in order right on track.

If you want to make some more changes..

And now you can see that you are generating a text-shadow.

Now let's take care of this animation part...

For more infomation >> How to use Font Awesome in Bootstrap Responsive Grid Tutorial - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

Cách Trị Nám Tàn Nhang Từ Thiên Nhiên Hiệu Quả Nhanh Nhất Sau 5 Ngày - Duration: 7:24.

For more infomation >> Cách Trị Nám Tàn Nhang Từ Thiên Nhiên Hiệu Quả Nhanh Nhất Sau 5 Ngày - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

Naat Rubai - Madani Madine Waleya - Manqabat Mola Ali - Sajid Ali Chishti - Duration: 5:51.

Naat Rubai - Madani Madine Waleya - Manqabat Mola Ali - Sajid Ali Chishti

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét