Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 28 2017

Cooking is the way I convey what I feel.

Delighting people with each dish is my goal.

GOOGLE + CHEF JUAN BERNARDINI present

"Together we can do more"

I am Juan Bernardini and I have worked in this project,

as a home chef,

for 17 years.

I began working in the City of Azul

in some small restaurants,

pizza shops, bakeries

and I started building some experience.

By means of contacts

and after meeting a person

I fell in love with

in Buenos Aires, I moved to the city

and started working with a renowned French chef.

From that moment on,

I never stopped cooking in hotels,

restaurants in Palermo,

and, gradually,

I stopped working as an employee

until I became a freelance home chef.

My brother-in-law told me

that by getting my ad on Google AdWords,

I could be seen by customers in no time

and grow my business.

I launched a campaign to try it and, that same day,

my first customer showed up.

Google AdWords allows you to be seen by customers

at the very moment that they are searching on Google

for the service you offer.

When someone types in Google

"Home Chef" or "Chef at Home" my ad can appear.

They can contact me directly,

call me or send me an email.

I always ask my customers

how they found me,

and they always answer that they found me on Google.

Now I can spend more time with my family,

something I had not been able to do for a long time.

My goal is to keep growing with Google AdWords

and build up new work teams,

to develop and expand my company.

Together we can do more for your project

for taking new paths

for your professional growth

for cuisine passionates

for family time

for Argentina

For more infomation >> El chef que pudo dedicarse a su pasión gracias a Google AdWords - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Monday morning forecast - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Monday morning forecast - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Family ID's brothers killed in murder-suicide - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Family ID's brothers killed in murder-suicide - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

My Top 3 Neck Pain Tips - Dr Ray TV - Myrtle Beach Chiropractor Vineland Chiropractor - Duration: 5:11.

Hey guys, Dr Ray Marquez here, your local chiropractor at Back Pain Relief Center.

My top 3 picks or tips for relieving neck pain while at home.

First and foremost, if you have a neck problem, you're not really sure what's going on, make

sure you either message me or call your primary, or get to urgent care to make sure it's nothing

too crazy.

If it's not that serious, and you want to try to do a few things at home, this is what

I'm going to recommend.

First and foremost my number one pick for neck pain is icing it.

Everyone's always unsure whether to use ice or heat and it's been my experience over the

years that neck pain is almost always and underlying issue.

A lot of people think maybe it's my muscles, which the muscles maybe tight, but muscles

are usually tight because something's going on underneath.

Whether it's a disc problem, whether it's a nerve problem, something is dysfunctioning

that neck and it's inflamming and that's what's causing pain.

Tight muscles are tight and usually don't generate pain, underlying disc or nerves are

normally the pain generators so, if you're having some neck pain I recommend icing your

neck 15 to 20 minutes at the end of each day.

Right now, I'm going through some neck pain myself, I get my neck cranked a couple of

times over at Ju jitsu and it just seems to never go away and it seems when it gets a

little better, someone else cranks it again.

So it's kind of an ongoing issue with me so I make sure I ice my neck every single day.

15 to 20 minutes and what I do is I take a nice big ice pack, I roll it up and I put

it at the base of my neck and I kind of lean back on my sofa and I watch a bit of tv for

15 to 20 minutes.

Real easy way to do it.

Ice isn't fun, noone likes doing it, but it has great results.

My number 2 pick or tip for relieving neck pain at home is cervical traction or neck

traction.

There's a lot of physical therapists that will get you to do some really expensive cervical

traction, and they put you on these big machines and things like that or they have you do a

home unit where you're at home and you've got to hook all this stuff up and the easiest

way to do some cervical traction what I recommend to all my patients is a couple of things.

You can either just sit in a chair lean all the way back and just lean your head back

and let your head hang over the edge of the chair.

That's stretching out all the neck muscles, the ligaments, the front of your chest and

all that allowing the head to come back, decompressing the joints, relieving pressure.

Another real easy way to do it is just laying on your bed hang your head over the side of

the bed and just let all that stuff stretch out.

Just be real careful, it could be more aggressive than you think so the first time you do it

just try 30 seconds to a minute get on up and see if it bothers you the next day.

If it doesn't then it's a great way to start tractioning your neck at home which will decompress

the joint which will stretch everything out.

Real easy way to do it.

My third tip on neck pain relieving tips is range of motion stretches.

One of the things that I see most with my patients is they begin to decrease range of

motion or they lack range of motion.

They can't look over their shoulder, or they can't put their ear to their shoulder.

And what you need to do is those simple things so I'm going to pull my head my ear to my

shoulder and I'm going to push on it.

Then we can do both sides and then we can even look over our shoulder and push on it.

Motion is good in a neck.

We don't want decrease that motion.

Don't be afraid to push it a little bit and get a real good deep stretch in there.

As long as youre not feeling any sharp pains going down your arm or tingling in your fingers,

or something that feels unstable, it's ok to push it a little bit.

So top 3 home relieving neck pain tips, number 1 ice 15 to 20 minutes each day, number 2

cervical traction or stretching which you could do by just leaning your head over the

bed, and number 3, is going through your range of motion stretches, keeping neck nice and

moveable, move your chin side to side, ear to shoulder and keep it nice and flexible.

I hope that helps someone out there if you are suffering from some neck pain, make sure

you try these tips.

If it doesn't help, just shoot me a message, we'll talk about it.

Or just stop in both my clinics, whether they are in Myrtle Beach or Vineland, are all walk

in, you don't need appointments, stop in we'll get you feeling better as quickly as possible

with no long term commitments to any long term treatment plans.

In and out.

If you'd like more information, in Myrtle Beach you can reach us at myrtlebeachwalkinchiro.com

If you're up in New Jersey, it's BackPainRC.com If you kind of mess up and go to either one,

don't worry about it, you can shoot us a message, or call us, we'll get you to the correct office.

I hope all is well, and everyone's enjoying their afternoon, and I will talk to you soon.

For more infomation >> My Top 3 Neck Pain Tips - Dr Ray TV - Myrtle Beach Chiropractor Vineland Chiropractor - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking Hurricane Harvey Down By The Numbers | MSNBC - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Breaking Hurricane Harvey Down By The Numbers | MSNBC - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hoe een achterremschijven van remblokken vervangen op een MAZDA 3 BK HANDLEIDING | AUTODOC - Duration: 9:33.

Use a simple screwdriver to take brake caliper spring out

Use an end bit №7

Use a socket №14

Treat the brake disc seat with a special copper grease

Using a special tool press in the brake caliper pistonmanually

For more infomation >> Hoe een achterremschijven van remblokken vervangen op een MAZDA 3 BK HANDLEIDING | AUTODOC - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

💙 Relaxing Music For Dogs 💙 Music Therapy To Calm & Sleep The Dogs 💙 - Duration: 2:11:54.

For more infomation >> 💙 Relaxing Music For Dogs 💙 Music Therapy To Calm & Sleep The Dogs 💙 - Duration: 2:11:54.

-------------------------------------------

Elon Musk's SpaceX Hyperloop Competition Draws World's Top Engineers | TODAY - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Elon Musk's SpaceX Hyperloop Competition Draws World's Top Engineers | TODAY - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Most Beautiful Asian Women in The World-Top 10 Hottest Asian Women - Duration: 3:40.

Top 10 Most Beautiful Asian Women in The World-Top 10 Hottest Asian Women

For more infomation >> Top 10 Most Beautiful Asian Women in The World-Top 10 Hottest Asian Women - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Joe Dassin - Et si tu n'existais pas (Malcom B Remix) - Duration: 4:40.

Joe Dassin - Et si tu n'existais pas (Malcom B Remix)

For more infomation >> Joe Dassin - Et si tu n'existais pas (Malcom B Remix) - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Wie SKODA ROOMSTER 1 Stoßdämpferlager wechseln TUTORIAL AUTODOC - Duration: 21:37.

Use a socket №16

Use a socket №10

Use a socket №18 and a open end wrench №18

Use a socket №13

Use a special tool to tighten the spring

Use a combination spanner №21 and a hex-nut wrench №7

For more infomation >> Wie SKODA ROOMSTER 1 Stoßdämpferlager wechseln TUTORIAL AUTODOC - Duration: 21:37.

-------------------------------------------

Детские страхи. Как появляются? Как влияют на нашу дальнейшую жизнь? - Duration: 20:59.

For more infomation >> Детские страхи. Как появляются? Как влияют на нашу дальнейшую жизнь? - Duration: 20:59.

-------------------------------------------

🌜 Musique Pour Méditation Du Soir Pour Passer Une Nuit En Conscience 🌛 - Duration: 1:00:55.

For more infomation >> 🌜 Musique Pour Méditation Du Soir Pour Passer Une Nuit En Conscience 🌛 - Duration: 1:00:55.

-------------------------------------------

✨ Musica Spirituale Per Meditazione Rilassante - Nativi Americani & Suoni Della Natura ✨ - Duration: 1:06:04.

For more infomation >> ✨ Musica Spirituale Per Meditazione Rilassante - Nativi Americani & Suoni Della Natura ✨ - Duration: 1:06:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dembele | El Borussia se gasta 25 millones en el sustituto de Dembélé - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Dembele | El Borussia se gasta 25 millones en el sustituto de Dembélé - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Nuit D'Été: Bruit Des Grillons Relaxante Pour Dormir - Relaxation Ambiance Nature - Duration: 1:08:19.

For more infomation >> Nuit D'Été: Bruit Des Grillons Relaxante Pour Dormir - Relaxation Ambiance Nature - Duration: 1:08:19.

-------------------------------------------

বাংলা টেলিভিশনে এবার সংলাপ বলবে পাখিও Star Jalsa new serial Adorinee is coming - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> বাংলা টেলিভিশনে এবার সংলাপ বলবে পাখিও Star Jalsa new serial Adorinee is coming - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Tử Vi Số Mệnh Tài Lộc giàu Nghèo 12 Con giáp hằng ngày năm 2017 - Vận mệnh tu vi so menh tai loc - Duration: 16:00.

For more infomation >> Tử Vi Số Mệnh Tài Lộc giàu Nghèo 12 Con giáp hằng ngày năm 2017 - Vận mệnh tu vi so menh tai loc - Duration: 16:00.

-------------------------------------------

Female Fitness Models - 25 Stunning and Beautiful Female Bodybuilders Models In The World - Duration: 8:45.

Please Check Description For Details/Updates

For more infomation >> Female Fitness Models - 25 Stunning and Beautiful Female Bodybuilders Models In The World - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

funny cats compilation 2017 | funniest animals fails ever try not to laugh #3 - Duration: 10:52.

hi :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét