Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily Aug 26 2017

Hello guys are all welcome to more one video lesson in today's lesson I will teach

to you three ways to fake execution high point in crochet asked me who was the

our friend here Facebook Rosely Guerchewski I do not know if it's so pronounced but was

she who asked me and today I will be explaining for you running this point that is

very practical and I believe you will like we will use career points

we will use high crochet oval shaped this piece and we use the circular I will

explain to you from the first well detailed the second and third personal ok we

then start the video lesson today.

Well folks we start now the first how to run the fake highlight here

I worked fifteen high points following I will turn the other side and let's start

next career we usually subiríamos a necklace Two Three would be a point

high then we would work a high point in the direction of the base point to finish

career remembering that the first point would always be the three little chains too the

the high points then would always be different for it does not happen we will start

the first way to run the high point false so here I'll pull this little chain

and thus I will catch up here and firm to not drop'll turn my needle

done that will lasso the wire cast off the first here forming a ringlet see that was

one ringlet down here and two needle now I lacing them together my first

high point will do again for not have doubt then here we go stretch

firmly hold up here turn our thus the needle lacing wire fasten

down here forming a ringlet and left two ringlet and the needle loop and arremato

the two together and work usually my high point to see that is very similar and

is no different as if it were the three little chains.

The second way to run the fake point high I'll work him in this piece and I will

start the next career like change color just that I'm going to work with

the same thread just to explain to you I I will pick up the thread in this way with the short part

the right and the left will long get my needle hold it normally

I like to crochet and will lasso the wire this way twice the thread safe

down here this way and tie the thread two sometimes I come here in my part here I go

working above highlight a high point up this way I will do again lacei

the wire twice introduce the needle loop here pull the thread and work my normal high point

I have done so I will drop this thread back here bring him to the left side holding him

and we will work highlights hiding it will here in the handle of a necklace work

a high point above the highest point base another high point and I'm working my

high points around the entire career circle we work in crochet look

that the first point was very similar to the others.

We will now begin the third and final embodiment of the false high point I

I will work on this piece here oval we start the next career as if

working with other colored wire only I I will work with the same thread we will put

here one ringlet will hold the needle in thus the wire with the needle ringlet

I will turn the wire just once I will introduce Here the needle at any high point and I

work a high point above it that way I will break and I will do again putting

one ringlet the needle holding the wire this ringlet form with the needle will rotate

the wire once will work in any high point Above the thread picked up from the right

left to secure this way and work hiding the wire will make my points

ups and will hide the wire underneath them in this way

see that here we have four high points and were the four identical highlights

each other without having that problem of the three and little chains become different and it is al

I finished the three personal form of execution Faux highlight I hope you

liked big kiss to all and until next Video lessons.

For more infomation >> Step by step false crochet high point - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon about vampires - Bella and Zack! SERIES 6! The secret of the library. children's cartoon. - Duration: 11:46.

For more infomation >> Cartoon about vampires - Bella and Zack! SERIES 6! The secret of the library. children's cartoon. - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

New 6 Knockoff Jurassic Park, Jurassic World Dinosaur Toys / Command Compound Dinosaur Zoo Unboxing - Duration: 25:37.

okay guys today we are going to enter the gates of Jurassic Park and travel

back to the past to see some of the awesome dinosaurs from the past

check that out Wow I bring back some good old memories Wow it's great to see

you again I got it awesome new video today these are

Jurassic Park knock-off toys from China I mean these are identical to some of

the Jurassic Park toys and also are identical to some Jurassic world toys

well it's from China they're knockoffs but they look really cool let's check

out the three that we have okay so here we have a Dilophosaurus and a

Stegosaurus so these are definitely identical to the

Jurassic Park ones and on the back of it they give you like cool information for

New 6 Knockoff Jurassic Park, Jurassic World Dinosaur Toys / Command Compound Dinosaur Zoo Unboxing

interested I'll put a link below the video where you could buy them they are

cool and then our next one is the t-rex and pterodactyl this one here is

definitely identical to the Jurassic Park ones so that one is really cool

some more information on different dinos on the back I mean these just say

dinosaur playset so it's kind of generic and here we have a triceratops which is

identical to the one from Jurassic Park and a Brachiosaurus cool okay go ahead

open these up and check them out actually you know I believe that as an

ankylosaurus the Brachiosaurus is have the bigger head okay guys you know I I

really do love the quality and the paint job of these toys but they definitely

are knockoff molds of the original ones I mean somehow they got their hands on

the mold because the easiest way to see here look here this is where they would

have like the open wound but it's painted over to blend into the dinosaur

the same with this one here they would have the open like bloody room and this

one here this one here had some type of oo action feature I believe which had

been deleted this one here I believe the original one flapped its arms which they

went ahead and deleted that one and this one here I'm not really sure but you

know what the cool thing is guys I mean they're not making these dinos anymore

so the cool thing is it's like getting brand-new Jurassic Park dinosaurs today

wow that is awesome okay let's go ahead and take a look at

these dinos like I said I really do like the quality the only thing is with this

one here you have a hard time getting this guy to

stand I mean you almost have to sort of like tilt him back like that there but

anyways ah let's go ahead and take a look at this guy from top to bottom like

I said it's cool because it's like getting brand-new Jurassic Park but his

sores are awesome is that an odd they did a great job guys building these and

painting them so here you could see evil yellow eyes individual teeth on this

small dinosaur like this is awesome huge tongue they're painted really

nicely pink they painted the claws really nice of black color and really

good quality like I said guys ah I really do like the quality of these toys

okay uh some of them they did leave the open screw holes here like they did in

Jurassic world so uh in that way they are similar to the Jurassic world

dinosaurs also the legs have full articulation 360 degrees around really

good detail and I love the way they painted the claws I mean they did a

great job with the painting of these guys and I really like the fact actually

what's it even say here okay so here on the bottom it says Made in China

Tyrannosaurus Rex like I said I did order these straight from China so like

I said here is like the open wound ah the tail moves 360 the mouth opens and

closes so a lot of fun with these and when we're done I'm gonna go ahead

up and set them up in a Jurassic Park dinosaur park it's gonna be a lot of fun

guys because these are basically Jurassic Park dinosaurs I mean look at

the detail on this Dilophosaurus they did a great job with the detail you can

see all individual teeth hand-painted the tongues painted pink the frills are

painted red this guy's head does turn 360 degrees his mouth does not open and

close so that in itself is a little disappoint and then like I said with

this one you can see the open wound which would normally be painted red but

they just painted it over green 360-degree movement on the arms great

job with painting the claws 360-degree movement on the legs and once again

great job painting the claws on this guy in 360 degree movement on the tail so

they did a great job with this Allosaurus and once again they identify

it made in China Dilophosaurus this video also goes out

to some of my viewers have been requesting I do more herbivores which it

seems like herbivores are not as popular but these videos are for you guys I mean

I found some awesome herbivores to do for you guys and hopefully in the future

I'll be doing more herbivores because I mean my job here is to please my viewers

I mean you guys like viewing my videos I like making what you want so go ahead

drop your suggestions stegasaurus once again copy of the Jurassic Park one

but they did a great job I can't say enough of these dinosaurs because it's

like getting brand new Jurassic Park dinosaurs I mean it's like going back in

time like walked 15 20 years so it's like being a kid

it's really cool okay so first of all a great paint job on these

they put even like the scales on its neck here 360 degree movement on the

head I love the paint job on the plates on his back really nice and his body

I mean this is like a purple black in yellow with like a gray undertone great

job I mean whoever made these knock-offs did

a really good job with them 360 degree movement on the leg great detail on the

legs the only thing is they did not paint the toenails of this guy the claws

on his foot so I'm really surprised they did not do that but a great job with the

claw of will Turk I mean the spike on its tail it will turn 360 degrees once

again on this side they want the Jurassic world route I need a lift fix

both screws which in the original ones they would not have done that in the

Jurassic Park ones so once again here we go China Stegosaurus

so great job identifying these guys if you're a new into dinosaurs it's a good

way to identify and then with this one here what I call the brink with

Brachiosaurus and ankylosaurus I probably should have went and checked so

here we have okay I was right the first time

Brachiosaurus awesome so really cool guys ah let's start with the head I mean

they did great detail on the head for such a small head I mean this is like

detailed guys sorry my camera went nuts there for a minute so you can see they

did a great job they did not blend the colors when they painted the tongue it

did not blend into the teeth so I love the fact

that they took a time and did a great paint job on these guys like I said I'm

super excited if they had more I would buy every single one that while I did

they only had three sets so that's the only ones I could find really nice

coloring it's like a light brown dark green with orange spots all the way

around in great movement on the legs the tail will turn 360 degrees the back leg

will turn 360 degrees once again with this guy they did not paint the nails on

the feet which are a little disappointing because uh most of the

other ones they did even the Triceratops I'll show you in a minute

they did paint it so this one if you want to match the colors you got to have

the tail like this but you can also have the tail like that and then here is a

look at the other side I'm not sure if I showed you 360 degree movement on the

head and once again exposed screws like Jurassic world dinosaur toys and then

guys I love the detail they did on this Triceratops I mean this is like

astounding detail great movement on the head too by the way I doesn't really

turn but it does move all the way up and down so it's really good for dinosaur

battles awesome once again ah like I said you could tell

us a knockoff for sure because here you have the open wound which has been

painted over normally this would be white ribs with like a red background so

it'd be like a grievous wound but once again guys really great paint job I mean

I can't say enough of his paint job I have reviewed a lot of dinosaur toys and

this one is awesome so they painted the horns sort of like a

gray like a grayish steel type color the

plates dark green orange and like a purple out line on them a great job with

spikes here on the plates they painted the eyes a cool yellow color great job

painting the tongue too didn't really bleed the colors a tiny bit here on the

bottom of the tongue which is acceptable and like I said full movement up and

down for the head so really good for dinosaur battles legs you'd have really

good movement there on the back not 360 but good movement on the back like I

said I mean these have got to be the same molds they made the Jurassic Park

dinosaur toys because you got like the same movement on the legs looks and

everything this one they actually went ahead and

painted the nails on the foot there I guess now I don't think you'd call them

claws they're not really claws so the nails on the feet they went ahead and

painted a really nice color scheme throughout here tail the tail does not

move which I'm a little surprised ah once

again exposed screws here just like Hasbro did with drastic world toys which

is a little disappointing but you know I I'm just super happy they brought all

newer dinosaur toys from the past and then we have the pterodactyl they did a

great job on this pterodactyl is a nice big pterodactyl flexible rubber like

wings I'm not sure that's rubber or plastic but it is like a rubber feel to

them great job painting the claws let's go ahead start here on the head 360

degree movement on the head which is really cool

superb paint job I mean look at the detail on that eye the beak here without

blending without running the colors into the rest of the head I love the paint

job I mean like I said it's similar to Schleich and papo stripes here on the

head the wings do move really good amount in and out oh you could move it

all the way back just it sticks there a little bit and then forwards like that

so this would be good for dinosaur battles also little disappointing it

doesn't rotate in a circle great job painting the claws rubber membrane wings

nice coloring like orange purplish yellow type of colors everywhere superb

job on the claws and painting the calls I mean I love the way

and 360 degree movement on the legs which is kind of rare for a pterodactyl

and superb paint job on the back also once again exposed screws like Hasbro on

Jurassic world a little disappointing but really cool dinosaurs nonetheless

hey guys today we are going to enter the gates of Jurassic Park and travel back

to the past to see some of the awesome dinosaurs from the past who check that

out Wow I brings back some good old memories

so I went ahead and set up our new awesome Jurassic Park dinosaurs with

some of my favorite Jurassic Park dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park command

compound awesome there we have the Brachiosaurus there we have our new

Dilophosaurus our new Stegosaurus in the back there trying to come over the gate

is the red rags by the way I have done reviews of these and pretty much all of

the Jurassic Park toys so check out my playlist

there we have the demon Carnotaurus that one is a hard one to find our new new

Triceratops and this one is I would say my favorite this is the animatronic

Spinosaurus really cool guy I will check out a

couple of his features but if you go to my Jurassic Park playlist overview and

opening and battle they're awesome new t-rex there we have the chaos effects

bull t-rex in the back we have Thrasher t-rex in the back there and up top there

we have our new pterodactyl let's check out some of the features of this playset

but I do a full unboxing I have the actual box and everything of the playset

so if you want to go to my Jurassic Park playlist

let's take a quick look at some of these older dinos you can see the quality that

Kenner put into them as you can see the spinosaurus the entire body of the

Spinosaurus is rubber except for the arms and the legs really great great

quality newton no screw holes this guy was animatronic so he has three

different action but buttons he makes sounds his spine here is all covered

with rubber really nice detail speakers here nice big open would tear and he has

an action button here too

but he like wars like if something sounds like something is attacking him

and then I'll let's move on to the Kaos effect bull t-rex because the bull t-rex

is are ones I really like too because they have the huge mouth here which will

swallow a full-size action figure and you go ahead and pull the action figure

out of its stomach right here right here I have the one

really weird one that came with it it's like a coffin sized box with a guy

inside so the bull t-rex swallows the whole thing and you take it out of his

stomach they're really cool and then we had the red rex I believe this one is

called the Rexy sometimes the JPL nine this one is all rubber too and guys the

good news is well actually it's sad Hasbro lost the license but Mattel is

taking over and from what I've seen online

they are bringing pretty much the same dinosaur lines out so they'll have like

the big like rubber ones they'll have like the medium size the small size

they're gonna have a lot of action a lot of the figures are gonna be coming out

too which I really miss and hopefully they'll make new playsets which would be

awesome and then we have the Thrasher t-rex which is called that because if

you move it tail and thrash you this head back and forth and then this

command compound this is one with actual working electronics so if you go back

there you go ahead and press this it will do like hundreds of different

phrases

so let's listen to some of that and then this one it's got all the like DNA

sequencers has got this thing with action button if you push it it'll do

like different sounds off of the command module in the back then of course toys

from like the 80s and 90s had a lot of breakaway features so this thing pops

off here so dinosaur blue to tap inside I've done a lot of cool action attack

videos this is a breakaway part up here that will break away the door will knock

open and it's it's just an awesome once then guys if you enjoyed this video I

love making these videos for you guys go ahead click like drop a new comment and

also let me know what other dinosaur toys you want to see reviewed

I want to thank you for being awesome and I will see you that was a lot of fun

and if you enjoyed the video make sure you click subscribe and thumbs up button

down below the video in today's secret word is the word go ahead and put that

in the comment section down below the video I know you remember my club look

to the video ends there's a awesome and card lot more fun videos click the boxes

below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more go ahead and

click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New 6 Knockoff Jurassic Park, Jurassic World Dinosaur Toys / Command Compound Dinosaur Zoo Unboxing - Duration: 25:37.

-------------------------------------------

Akattor tv News 26 August 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Bangla news. /insan khan - Duration: 15:34.

Akattor tv News 26 August 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Bangla news.

For more infomation >> Akattor tv News 26 August 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Bangla news. /insan khan - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dembele | MENSAJE DE 'L'ÉQUIPE' A DEMBÉLÉ POR MARCHARSE AL BARÇA - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Dembele | MENSAJE DE 'L'ÉQUIPE' A DEMBÉLÉ POR MARCHARSE AL BARÇA - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Does 10 Glasses Of Ice Water Burn 300 Calories? Should We Drink It? || Health Tips and Service - Duration: 6:29.

at the subscribe button to get more updates from our channel and don't

forget to press the bell icon we provide free health tips stay late hello friends

welcome to health tips and service hi I am Catherine and I am Jonathan de

today we are going to talk about does 10 glasses of ice water burn 300 calories

should we drink it please watch the full video if you do that you will learn the

answer to the following questions one does ice water really burn calories too

if it does should we leave our regular exercise plan 3 ice water burn 300

calories is it a myth or scientifically true 4 how safe is it 5 should we drink

it and so more

so let's get started

welcome back since the body must expend energy to

bring of Everage 'as temperature to body temperature calories are burned simply

by drinking water although drinking multiple glasses of

iced water will not cause significant calorie burning ice water is still

healthy for the body and makes up an important part of the weight loss

program calorie burning experts explain that drinking one Nate ounce glass of

water requires the body to expend between one and eight calories the exact

number of calories burned depends on the internal body temperature and water

temperature upon consumption with these calorie estimates drinking 10 glasses of

iced water could burn between 10 and 80 calories wow that's amazing but before

going with that you need to know some demerits of drinking ice water burning

300 calories simply by drinking iced water would require a person to drink

between 38 and 308 Town's glasses of water however drinking this much water

in a short period of time would likely result in serious health problems and

may even cause death this is horrible please don't try this

it can also one cold water can affect your digestion according to one study

from the Journal of physiology the effects of drink temperature can have a

serious impact on your digestive system ultimately the effects vary from person

to person but cold water was shown to have a negative impact on meal digestion

specialists believe that if you drink cold liquid with a meal then all of the

fats will solidify and turn your food into a sticky sludge that slows down

your question and become stagnant drink

something cold causes your blood vessels to shrink and this hinders your

digestion instead of working towards breaking down and absorbing the

nutrients from the foods you just ate your body is stuck wasting energy to

regulate your core temperature to cold water can negatively affect the spleen

in acupuncture traditions the spleen is considered to need a moderate

temperature in order to function properly

a healthy spleen is essential for protecting the body from pathogens and

fighting off infection three cold water weakens your immune system drinking cold

water after a meal creates success mucus in your body which can lead to a

decrease in immune system function making it easier to catch colds and

illnesses although its effect is minimal to an individual with a weak

Constitution drinking cold water could prove problematic for cold water can

exacerbate existing health conditions

cold water can exacerbate asthma symptoms in children according to a

study by the European Society of pediatric allergy and immunology another

study found that seven point six percent of participants experienced a headache

after drinking a glass of iced water and the numbers only go up when you factor

in whether or not a participant had a history of migraine health benefits

although drinking iced water does not cause a significant calorie burning

session proper hydration is essential for weight loss to avoid dehydration the

body must receive adequate hydration while burning calories through exercise

or physical activity although the water itself does not burn calories the water

does help the body burn calories more efficiently so yes ice water burn

calories but it's not a miracle method drinking ten glass of ice water to

burned 300 calories is just a myth it's not true but on the other hand chewing

an ice cube can burn more calories than ice water but there is a problem it is

not good for your teeth and also a number of calories which are burned by

an ice cube will not gonna make you happy

this was the discussion of today take a good care of your health if you think

this video is helpful please give us thumbs up and also share this video with

your family and friends what type of health tips video do you want let us

know through our comment box you can also share your ideas with us here I

will try my best to answer your question to get notification on time to subscribe

our Channel we provide free health tips daily we

hope we will see you in our next video have a nice day

For more infomation >> Does 10 Glasses Of Ice Water Burn 300 Calories? Should We Drink It? || Health Tips and Service - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Gun Strike 2 - Empire War Age of Heroes - War Strategy Games - Duration: 6:08.

Gun Strike 2

Empire War Age of Heroes

War Strategy Games

For more infomation >> Gun Strike 2 - Empire War Age of Heroes - War Strategy Games - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Tere Naam (Sad Version) Whatsapp Status Video 30 Second - Duration: 0:30.

Subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> Tere Naam (Sad Version) Whatsapp Status Video 30 Second - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Dembele | La MSD es oficial: Barcelona confirmó el fichaje Dembelé tras millonaria transacción - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Dembele | La MSD es oficial: Barcelona confirmó el fichaje Dembelé tras millonaria transacción - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar | Con Neymar en cancha, PSG goleó al Saint-Étienne y es líder en Francia - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Neymar | Con Neymar en cancha, PSG goleó al Saint-Étienne y es líder en Francia - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Dembele | Oficial: El Barça anuncia el fichaje de Dembélé - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Dembele | Oficial: El Barça anuncia el fichaje de Dembélé - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Portal 1 | Race mit HadamardLP - Duration: 57:46.

For more infomation >> Portal 1 | Race mit HadamardLP - Duration: 57:46.

-------------------------------------------

Luxshopping Đồng Hồ Movado SAPPHIRE DIAL GOLD PVD LADIES - MSP: 66593 - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Luxshopping Đồng Hồ Movado SAPPHIRE DIAL GOLD PVD LADIES - MSP: 66593 - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Dembele | El primer ridículo de Dembélé como culé - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Dembele | El primer ridículo de Dembélé como culé - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

ZEUS BOM DE MATEMÁTICA | God Of War 3 Dublado com MEME (ZUEIRA) - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> ZEUS BOM DE MATEMÁTICA | God Of War 3 Dublado com MEME (ZUEIRA) - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Gorgeous Nanad Bhabhi Jodis Of Bollywood 2017 - Duration: 3:32.

Gorgeous Nanad Bhabhi Jodis Of Bollywood 2017

For more infomation >> Gorgeous Nanad Bhabhi Jodis Of Bollywood 2017 - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony: Harmony Quest Magical Adventure Kids Game - Adventure Games For Girls - Duration: 8:57.

My Little Pony: Harmony Quest Magical Adventure Kids Game - Adventure Games For Girls

For more infomation >> My Little Pony: Harmony Quest Magical Adventure Kids Game - Adventure Games For Girls - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Protester HILARIOUSLY Taken Down At Trump Rally Gets Even WORSE Karma Two Days Later - Duration: 8:09.

american news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét