Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 25 2017

Give me the damn bag!

Help!

Help!

Thanks.

You.

Guilty.

Look into my eyes.

Your soul is stained by the blood of the innocent.

Feel their pain.

No!

Give me your wallet!

Let me go!

Morning, bonehead.

- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.

I feel like my skull's on fire, but I'm good. Thanks for the water.

Did you see my bike?

Did I say something funny?

Ironic.

We're big on irony around here.

- It's out by the shed. - Thanks.

It does.

What?

You're wondering if your bike looks normal? It does.

And to answer your other questions:

Last night did happen...

...it wasn't a dream...

...and it will happen again.

Who are you?

Question is, who are you?

You are the Rider. The Ghost Rider.

For more infomation >> The Penance Stare Scene | Ghost Rider (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Natural Way to Reduce Belly Fat after Pregnancy at Home | How to Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy - Duration: 3:17.

Natural Way to Reduce Belly Fat after Pregnancy at Home | How to Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy

For more infomation >> Natural Way to Reduce Belly Fat after Pregnancy at Home | How to Tighten Loose Skin After Pregnancy - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

'Narcos' Cast Are Afraid For Their Lives - Duration: 1:28.

Hey everyone, for Complex News, I'm Beija Velez.

If you've already binged through "Narcos" season three and are already looking towards

season four, you may have to pump the brakes on your excitement.

According to one star cast member, lives are at risk unless the show makes working in Mexico

for season four filming safer.

Pedro Pascal, who plays DEA agent Javier Peña as one of the show's leads, has spoken out

on how the tragic shooting death of a "Narcos" location scout in Mexico has made him feel

about filming season four.

Just earlier this month, Carlos Muñoz Portal was found dead in a bullet-ridden car.

He was located in a remote area outside of Hidalgo in Central Mexico, which has one of

the country's higher violent crime rates.

Over the weekend, TMZ caught up with Pascal, who voiced his concern in the wake of his

crew member's murder.

In Pascal's mind, lives are at risk unless they make the show safer.

And if they want to actually make it happen—which implies there could be other cast and crew

members who share his grave concerns—Netflix will figure out a way.

Clearly, protection is needed.

Could they film elsewhere, or decide to beef up security around the set?

It'll be the show's call, but in any case, they'll probably need Pascal, and the rest

of the cast and crew's approval to make season four happen.

That's the news for now, but for the latest on "Narcos," subscribe to Complex on YouTube

today.

For Complex News, I'm Beija Velez.

For more infomation >> 'Narcos' Cast Are Afraid For Their Lives - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Shout Out Monday Evening - Restart Your Model Railroad - Duration: 6:42.

here we go with another Shout Out Monday Evening and today we're gonna talk about

someone who put all their things in totes and stored them away for years

just like I did and just like a lot of other modelers did so let's go see what

this is all about we're going to talk about a gentleman that I ran into not

quite a year ago and he was still doing photography and he had a channel on

photography and helped me out with some questions and I put him in the direction

of Sparky to help him out in a few things and I always wondered why he

never did a a channel for his model railroad so I asked him about it and he

says well maybe one day he will well I just found out that he did a little

while ago and we're gonna feature him on this one right here so let's get started

with this right now and see who I'm talking about like I said all of us at

one time stowed away our model railroad for one reason or another and then

finally pulled it out of storage and started getting it together and this was

this is what this journey is about and the person that I'm talking about here

is The Lofty N - Scaler and I'll show you right here he has three videos up

right now okay just started on it last week he's he's familiar with YouTube

he's been on YouTube for a while with a couple of other channels he pretty sure

he took some courses with Tim Schmoyer so that's how I found him he was in a

live broadcast one time and I you know and I contacted him about some

photography issues check out his channel he's just starting out he's got 92

subscribers when I went to see him last week he had 88 so he's got quite a few

I'm number 89 so he's got three videos up already and I would encourage you to

go follow him subscribe to him to see how he does what

he does I mean he's he's an experienced Model Railroader he's been doing it for

a while and like all of us we all make mistakes and we learn from those

mistakes and so take a look at how he puts his railroads together now the

reason he did The Lofty N - Scaler is because the only place he has in the

house is in his loft and it's very small and he had his photography equipment up

there so I don't know how he's going to do it but keep watching and see how he

does it he's walking you through the explanation of what's going on right now

and what he's planning on it and it would be a good idea to to follow him

and to see how he does it how he progresses through the steps of building

his model railroad on his loft now he doesn't have any other links in here oh

he's got the Twitter link and Instagram so up you could check them out here on

his about page or or I'll put the links down in the down below in the

description like I always do for all the modelers that I feature on Shout Out

Monday Evening now where's my thing in here okay here

we go now go ahead and subscribe to Curtis he's a good guy and n scalar I'm

not gonna hold that against you Curtis but you know a lot of us are HO or other

scales but I don't know getting up there in age it's kind of hard to handle all

that really small stuff but you have a small space and I can understand that so

I forgive you on that for being an N scalar but anyway subscribe to Curtis at

The Lofty N - Scaler the description will be down below just like all the

time the strip the just like all the time the descriptions

down below and while you're at it subscribe to Tom's trains and things

where you could learn a lot of stuff here on YouTube and on patreon so check

him out check me out ding that Bell while you're

at it and check out the playlist that I put up here and I have a lot more

playlist in the description and on my page on the playlist page on my channel

Toms Trains and Things you'll get to see a lot of different things I put them in

an order where you could find them by category where it makes it a lot easier

to watch the videos they're all categorized in different subjects so if

you're looking for a particular subject you just click on that playlist and

there's all the videos right there that you could watch so I have another video

coming out soon as soon as I get some funds together I'm gonna buy a digital

let me see cobalt IP and a smell which is tortoises

version of their decoder in the motor control so and model railroading for

beginners is going to be on basic terminology of model railroading I had a

lot of questions from a couple of viewers who are just getting started and

they didn't know what different things were that you know they watched the

video on the NMRA gauge and says what is that used for so I'm gonna cover that

I'm gonna cover a lot of different items that you would want to know if you're

just getting into model railroading and if you could think of something that you

would like me to cover go ahead and put it in the description

and we'll see let me get out of here right now okay

For more infomation >> Shout Out Monday Evening - Restart Your Model Railroad - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sale a relucir el sexo del hijo que espera Cristiano Ronaldo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Sale a relucir el sexo del hijo que espera Cristiano Ronaldo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: Ticked-Off Fans Post Brutal Reaction to Their Team Kneeling for Anthem | Top Stories Today - Duration: 4:46.

Packers fans are a dedicated sort.

You'd be hard pressed to find one of them burning a Pack jersey after a loss or a key

player was traded.

However, some things are a bridge too far — and one of those things is meretriciously

kneeling for the national anthem.

It wasn't just Packers fans, either.

As players all over the NFL decided to bravely do what pretty much everyone else was doing

and kneel during the national anthem on Sunday, partially in response to President Donald

Trump's criticism of said act, fans decided to let the players know how they felt about

it — with a little help from the element of fire.

Take this ticked-off Packers fan.

According to WTMJ-TV, three Packers players — tight ends Martellus Bennett and Lance

Kendricks and defensive back Kevin King — decided to sit out the anthem during Sunday's game

against the Bengals.

That was enough to draw this reaction

For more infomation >> Watch: Ticked-Off Fans Post Brutal Reaction to Their Team Kneeling for Anthem | Top Stories Today - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Bunny rapeó pidiendo por Puerto Rico | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Bad Bunny rapeó pidiendo por Puerto Rico | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Thalía reunió donaciones en una iglesia del Bronx | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Thalía reunió donaciones en una iglesia del Bronx | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Subastan playera usada por El Chicharito Hernández | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> Subastan playera usada por El Chicharito Hernández | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Don Francisco reunió a varios famosos para ayudar a México y Puerto Rico - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> Don Francisco reunió a varios famosos para ayudar a México y Puerto Rico - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Ryan Gosling habla del estreno de Blade Runner 2049 | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Ryan Gosling habla del estreno de Blade Runner 2049 | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Là Phụ Nữ, Dù Có Giỏi Giang, Tài Cán, Xinh Đẹp Đến Đâu Thì Vẫn Phải Khắc Cốt Ghi Tâm Điều Này - Duration: 8:14.

For more infomation >> Là Phụ Nữ, Dù Có Giỏi Giang, Tài Cán, Xinh Đẹp Đến Đâu Thì Vẫn Phải Khắc Cốt Ghi Tâm Điều Này - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kate del Castillo se queja de la falta de unión de México frente a la tragedia del terremoto - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Kate del Castillo se queja de la falta de unión de México frente a la tragedia del terremoto - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Se unieron miles de personas en contra de la pobreza en el mundo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Se unieron miles de personas en contra de la pobreza en el mundo | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

¿Neymar gana tres millones de euros al mes? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> ¿Neymar gana tres millones de euros al mes? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump en guerra con equipos de NFL | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump en guerra con equipos de NFL | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Rakshasa Street (镇魂街) - Full Episode 8 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 23:12.

Timing and Subtitles brought by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

Your guardian spirit can move in a flash and has the ability to evolve?

Please don't get emotional.

Your whole body is full of words, right?

Fire general, don't get emotional.

You're a God!

Fire General, please, don't get emotional.

The call out and call in of guardian spirit are very important during battle.

Just now I used call in to make guardian spirit escape from Xu Chu's attack.

And then used call out

to make guardian spirit appear at the back of Fire General and attack directly the vital part.

This is just cheating.

This is called, breath.

Breath?

The call out of guardian spirit needs to consume a lot of physical strength at once.

Normally, after one time of call out and call in of guardian spirit,

it's hard for most people to call out the second time within a short time.

So, the skill of able to call in guardian spirit

and quickly release during one breathing,

is breath.

This is a top skill of call out guardian spirit.

Then are there a lot of spirit hosts who master the breath skill?

One in ten thousand.

One in ten thousand...

The number one combat force organization of Ghostdom, Heroes Hall,

the eligibility of joining is very strict.

Only spirit host with at least Tapana level is eligible to take the assessment.

But if you master the breath once, you may join Heroes Hall directly.

Over two thousand years ago, the first chief of Heroes Hall wanted to measure his own limit of continuance,

repeatedly using breath for 32 times continuously.

In the end died of physical exhaustion.

And 32 times breath became the strength limit of spirit host.

It hasn't been surpassed yet over two thousand years.

This is the limit of spirit host.

Rakshasa Street

Episode 8

Master, please adjust your breathing pace.

Start.

The skill of using guardian spirit is—

Wait a moment.

Do you hear a burst of sound?

Why does she look like she collapsed?

Miss Xia looks like she had just experienced a very fierce battle

Isn't she training with her guardian spirit?

Why does it look like...

she had field operation?

Field operation?

Which is the short form of having an operation in the field.

Then it's me who is not pure. I thought...

Miss Xia.

You need a reason in order to hit a person.

It hurts.

Why did I bring a love-struck fool on the journey?

Because you are an idiot!

Right. It seems like I am.

Why was I frontin' that time, saying only let her block one move?

I should have said two moves.

Fire General, I didn't do it on purpose.

It's alright, I was just lost.

Lunch is here.

Ba Wang...

Lunch is here.

Timing and Subtitles brought to you by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

Hey.

It's very rude to look at a girl like that the first time.

Are you her boyfriend?

Of course not1

Then it doesn't concern you.

Right. It doesn't concern me.

You are Cao Yan Bing?

You know me?

Look at it yourself.

It's really you. Very ugly.

I'm wanted.

So you came to catch me?

Depending on the situation, I might kill you.

Let me tell you. The last person who said this to me,

the grass has grown this high now.

Do you know? Previously, everyone who laughed at me like this,

it's better they died than live.

Little kid.

Bastard

A mere nobody like you, couldn't understand this broad world.

You this 2D organism, better don't spend your effort to understand the 3D world.

Stop.

Haven't both of you chat enough? Are you fighting or not?

Fight.

Talked so much nonsense, but you're just a living dart board.

I was just thinking,

I think it's better to kill you to make things easy.

What do you think?

Acting.

Cao Yan Bing. Cao Yan Bing. How are you?

According to your level, you're not fit to die under my spear.

But today I saw some beautiful stuff, so I'm in a good mood.

Stop!

I've been waiting for you.

Lord.

What happened?

Lord, Xiang Kun Lun found Cao Yan Bing.

It's unexpected.

Xiang Kun Lun? The head of Heroes Hall?

The person who people address as the strongest man?

If so, Cao Yan Bing might be dead already.

Isn't that helping us quickly?

If Xiang Kun Lun didn't kill Cao Yan Bing,

If Xiang Kun Lun bring Cao Yan Bing

to Heroes Hall to interrogate him?

If Cao Yan Bing, this weak bone says something,

The issues keep arising.

Hattori, inform bounty hunters that

if Cao Yan Bing hasn't died,

don't hesitate to kill Cao Yan Bing from Xiang Kun Lun's hand at all costs.

I abide by your orders.

They're not Xiang Kun Lun's level.

I know. That's why it's better to let them kill Cao Yan Bing.

And then let Xiang Kun Lun wipe them out.

I win.

I have cut off your sense of pain. Just leave the rest to me.

Old Ghost,

be careful.

Beating my student to become like this,

it makes me lose respect.

Are you Guifu Santong?

That's me.

I came to find you.

You didn't come to capture him?

No.

You beat him to become like this?

Miss, just then when he hit me, do you think he didn't use enough strength?

If not because I'm very powerful,

the person who is on the ground, would be me.

Who are you?

Xiang Kun Lun

You are Xiang Kun Lun?

Xiang Kun Lun. Who's that?

Why does the head of Heroes Hall want to find me?

Because someone told me that Guifu Santong isn't your real name.

Your real name is...

Huangfu Longdou

You are Huangfu Longdou?!

Huangfu Longdou. Who is that?

It's not me.

Even if you are, you won't admit it.

It doesn't matter. We'll know after testing.

Timing and Subtitles brought by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

[ Xiang Yu ]

[ Xing Tian ]

Their guardian spirits move so fast.

I can't see the process completely.

It's not the moves.

It's breath.

You're very strong, but you're not Huangfu Longdou.

The real Huangfu Longdou must be more than this.

And you,

letting the master save you first, then letting a girl save you.

Such a trash like you, better go surrender yourself to seek for lenient punishment.

If Heroes Hall sends people to catch you, the person in the least prominent seat is good enough to do it.

Cao Yan Bing! Cao Yan Bing!

Mr Gui. Are you ok?

The head of Heroes Hall is indeed lived up to his reputation.

He used breath 17 times, yet he didn't even sweat one drop.

Are you Huangfu Longdou?

If I'm Huangfu Longdou, at this moment here,

I would be Xiang Kun Lun.

Who is Huangfu Longdou?

Also, why must Huangfu Longdou be found?

He was known as the strongest spirit host of the previous generation.

He is also the most wanted man in requiem streets.

He is currently the strongest of all the spirit hosts.

Breath is just like the martial artists had competition with their internal forces in the past, it's extremely dangerous.

Often, if it isn't that I win and you die, then it would be that both sides are gravely injured.

I finally understand

Breath... is the way to directly combat between spirit hosts.

To the guardian spirit, it'll collapse of itself.

The young man is indeed worthy to be taught, worth my teaching by using my life.

Fire General, Miss Xia. I want to say something to both of you.

With both of your strengths, you're not a match with those 7 people.

- I'll block them. Both of you leave quickly! - I'm not leaving.

Fire General, you are wanted now. The known doors are not easy to enter now.

I know some secret doors.

It's all on this sheet of paper that I'm slipping to you.

Remember, the next spirit tree that's going to undergo Qi Ming,

will be the Bodhi tree in Yulin Street.

We're only killing Cao Yan Bing.

Go quickly. Otherwise, you won't have a chance!

I'm not leaving!

Old Ghost! I'm helping you!

Cao Yan Bing. Ghost...

Take both of them away. Don't return.

Timing and Subtitles brought by The Spiritual Guardians @ Viki

Finally, I don't need to pretend anymore.

Before dying, do you have any last words?

You..who are you?

A headless guardian spirit, Giant Axe, God of War, Xing Tian?

You..you're Huangfu Longdou

Huangfu Longdou

Sounds like a good last word.

This is your graveyard.

Cao Yan Bing has already mastered the skill of breath.

The sleeping tiger has finally awaken.

You are arrogant, cocky, your whole body is covered with the smell of terminal straight men cancer, male dominance.

You never considered other's opinions. You never trusted your own partner!

If I continue to stay in the mortal realm, will this heart chain still have a chance to break?

He is known as Silver Spear Master, Zhao Xin.

We should just kill you as a precaution!

Be careful!

Start.

Expose your arm a bit.

3, 2, 1, start. Anthomaniac girl

Selfie-addict

So tiring

Alright, cut.

- Thanks for the hard work. - Thanks for the hard work.

Finally done

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw the expressions of you all like this...

Two of us here...

It's not recorded.

No, he is recording.

It's so heavy.

This is my guardian spirit, Xu Chu's Huge Chru Mace.

I hit myself.

Xu Chu, what are you doing? Rude!

Need medicine

♬ When earth and heaven become blurred, the beautiful becomes demonic, ♬

♬ swallowing the maelstrom of the soul's desires ♬

♬ You ask me why I still persist, ♬

♬ why I don't surrender to the shining, golden shackles ♬

♬ Even when everyone has been reduced to a powerless puppet, ♬

♬ we cannot give up our world to those flashy, hypocritical scum ♬

♬ Throw away your fears and prepare your strength ♬

♬ Even if the heavens don't distinguish right from wrong, ♬

♬ I vow to forever protect the fortress of our freedom, ♬

♬ without giving in ♬

♬ I will become a monument of a hero. ♬

♬ Take all of our sins and burn them to ashes ♬

♬ Too many people have already become puppets under their control ♬

♬ Even when everyone has been reduced to a powerless puppet, ♬

♬ we cannot give up our world to those flashy, hypocritical scum ♬

♬ Take all of our sins ♬

♬ and burn them to ashes ♬

Rakshasa Street

For more infomation >> Rakshasa Street (镇魂街) - Full Episode 8 [Eng Subs] | Chinese Drama - Duration: 23:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bárbara Bermudo y Carlos Ponce se unen para ayudar a Puerto Rico tras el huracán María - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Bárbara Bermudo y Carlos Ponce se unen para ayudar a Puerto Rico tras el huracán María - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Gaby y Daniela Spanic se reconciliaron tras 10 años sin hablarse | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Gaby y Daniela Spanic se reconciliaron tras 10 años sin hablarse | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

मोबाइल ऐप से पैसा कमाने का इतना आसान प्लान आपने आज तक नहीं देखा होगा | जल्दी करो मौका निकल ना जाये - Duration: 10:53.

Free Paytm Cash Kamane ka Sabse Aasan Tarika - Earn Unlimited Money

Free Paytm Cash Kamane ka Sabse Aasan Tarika - Earn Unlimited Money

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét