Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 30 2017

Remember Little Jia (Jhanak Shukla) From "Kal Ho Naa Ho" She Looks So Beautiful Now!!

For more infomation >> Remember Little Jia (Jhanak Shukla) From "Kal Ho Naa Ho" She Looks So Beautiful Now!! - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Powerful Fruit That Reduces Your Chance Of Stroke, Cancer & High Blood Pressure - Duration: 3:19.

Fruit That Reduces Your Chance Of Stroke, Cancer & High Blood Pressure

Fruit

That Reduces Your Chance Of Stroke, Cancer & High Blood Pressure

Fruit That Reduces Your Chance Of Stroke, Cancer & High

Blood Pressure Fruit That Reduces Your Chance Of Stroke,

Cancer & High

Blood Pressure

For more infomation >> The Powerful Fruit That Reduces Your Chance Of Stroke, Cancer & High Blood Pressure - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Impossible「Lyrics」 - Duration: 3:14.

Nightcore - Impossible「Lyrics」

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Impossible「Lyrics」 - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

ATN News 1 October 2017, Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla - Duration: 17:27.

ATN News 1 October 2017, Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla.

For more infomation >> ATN News 1 October 2017, Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla - Duration: 17:27.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 Fun Baby Boss King of the House - Baby Daily Care, Dress Up and Play | Games for Kids - Duration: 14:42.

🎮 Fun Baby Boss King of the House - Baby Daily Care, Dress Up and Play | Games for Kids

For more infomation >> 🎮 Fun Baby Boss King of the House - Baby Daily Care, Dress Up and Play | Games for Kids - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to teach Adjectives + Nouns I Primary school I Games for Grammar practice - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> How to teach Adjectives + Nouns I Primary school I Games for Grammar practice - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

ESSIS - Students Interviews - Einfose project - European Summer School on Information Science - 4/7 - Duration: 3:53.

[music]

Marco you have been here at the summer school. What were the expectations before

you came? what did you think would happen here? I thought you would

have been a great experience. A great experience because of so many different

nationalities and so many young people coming from from Korea Ankara Germany, and... it

was my expectation and it has been it has been at the level of my expectations.

The groups were well makes the during during our work and I I met everyone I

talked to to everyone the first day. So these expectations were met and you were

satisfied? yeah yeah meeting students and comparing our our approach to - to what

we study - away we elaborated during like lectures and it was... it is very well. It

enreaches our experience. Did you like the group work ? was it that effective? yeah

yeah really effective. Really effective.

Also the... the presentation the presentation I think is a really a

really good work for improving our our language and improving our

our ability to...to talk and express concepts and also is really it can improve

our our ability to have teamwork work in team. Is there any topic that you especially

like though that was interesting for you from considering your specific

background? I saw the... the... the subject who are really broad so I was interested in

something in particular and founded and founded some some subjects and not so

interesting for me. So I was interested in information retrieval and and also

all the two subjects and and the other more humanistic more more more

humanistic didn't didn't the had had an impact on me but probably for for my for

my background of over I'm studying. Definitely!! Any suggestions for us for

next time? what should suggest? probably the main the main

the main suggestion before for the Wi-Fi for the for the the do work online is

this good. You can you can you can get material instantly and it is a thing for

the work here teaching yeah okay the unique the unique suggestion. Okay great

thank you very much. Perfect, thank you

For more infomation >> ESSIS - Students Interviews - Einfose project - European Summer School on Information Science - 4/7 - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Su 47 Berkut, The Prototype of The Russian Fighter Jet - Duration: 3:53.

General Characteristics : Length 22.6 m, Wingspan 15.16 m to 16.7 m, Height 6.3 m

Performance : Max Speed Mach 1.65, Range 3.300 km, Rate of Climb 233 m/s

For more infomation >> Su 47 Berkut, The Prototype of The Russian Fighter Jet - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Fall Makeup Look Tutorial | TILLY BEE - Duration: 4:19.

hi guys welcome back to the hive trying to switch it up trying something new hope you

guys like it so today's video is going to be drum roll please a fall makeup routine (fall makeup look tutorial)

it is officially to me fall I mean that's why I'm wearing like a black t-shirt flannel

this is my first official fall video for you guys I thought it was a good way to

start off the fall season slash fall videos I asked you guys on Instagram

what kinds of videos you guys want to see and tons of you said a fall makeup

look so here it is but I would like to just throw this out there that I am in

seventh grade / 12 so this type of makeup look probably won't wear this to

school stay tuned for more fun fall videos let's go ahead and get on to this

fall makeup look and the fall season the primers I'm gonna be using today are

the photo finish primer by Smashbox and the benefit Porefessional

i said benefit really weird like benefits so aggressive. for concealer a of course I'm using my Tarte

shape tape and my wet well photo focus concealers these are my favorite

concealers and my Rimmel stay matte powder I'm sorry my favorite I'm using

the quickie contour stick and then just blending that out with a brush I'm a

hoola bronzer I mean I need the hoola bronzer right I'm using this new

Pacifica blush that I absolutely love I'm mixing the two colors and I think it

makes the perfect color now for eyes let's get going of course I'm using my

Jaclyn hill palette like else would I be using going into the color silk cream

and blending that in the crease for as a transition shade and then going into the

color pooter to kind of deepen the crease and then going into the colors

Roxanna and buns I mixed these two colors to get kind of a medium shade you

know what I'm saying I'm going into the color butter as my

lower lashline I just I like this one and I'm taking the color in light for my

inner corner highlight so time for brows I'm using the goof proof brow pencil

I've been really liking this system shade number three I've been liking this

for more of a deeper brow and then I'm taking some L'Oreal clear brow gel and

my big colossal mascara from Maybelline this is the makeup by Shayla like collab

they did if you haven't tried this out you need to I'm actually taking the

purple version of this mascara and throwing it on my bottom lashes because

I thought it was a nice pop of color eating a poppin I need some highlight

I'm using the master chrome highlight by Maybelline I've been loving this

highlight just look with the stick and a 5 million from colour-pop it was my

first time using it and I loved it and that's the finished look I hope you guys

enjoyed

if you guys wish at this point in the video I want you guys to comment down

below 1990's hair because I feel like that's the type of hair I have right now

go ahead and do it so I know you're a cool person and you're part of the

hashtag I've the shot of the week actually goes to someone on Instagram

her name is sweet Tilly beat and this is a fan account that she made and it's so

cute she is so cute this is so durable if you guys wanna shout over me just

make sure to comment down below and be active on all my socials and I'm here on

YouTube okay so I think that's only happy you guys today um I hope you guys

enjoyed it if you did don't forget to give this video a thumbs up if you're

new make sure to hit that subscribe button and become part of that hashtag

hire with us I love you guys so much and don't forget never saw buzzing on buzz

and I'll see you guys next time

For more infomation >> Fall Makeup Look Tutorial | TILLY BEE - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের রাতের সর্বশেষ বাংলা খবর একাত্তর টিভি সংবাদ ১ অক্টোবর ২০১৭ Ekattor Tv News Today - Duration: 12:33.

bangladesh news 24

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét