Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 30 2017

: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

What's wrong, Mr. Tony?

Nothing! Just do what I asked.

Did you locate the people I asked?

Yes, Mr. Tony.

We have people watching Rutila Casillas.

Monica Robles hasn't left her house.

We're keeping track of who comes and goes into the house.

Perfect. And our guest?

Here she comes.

-My painkiller. -Yes, sir.

I'm glad I finally get to meet my benefactor.

-Pleased to meet you. -The pleasure's all mine.

But don't call me a benefactor. It doesn't suit me.

Partner is better, wouldn't you agree?

Have you been treated well?

Yes.

I'm glad.

-Care to sit down? -Thanks.

I wanted to talk to you

because I think we're going to do great things together.

First, however, we have to take care of a little problem.

Is that so?

Uh-huh. Yes.

I can't discuss it with Monica. She has her own priorities.

Her son would be affected so it's understandable.

She and that bastard have a son together.

Your situation's different, though.

He's hunting you down, Esperanza.

My question for you is:

Are you willing to side with me so we may hunt him down?

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

Is he talking yet?

He hasn't changed his story, boss.

----!

I thought he'd be missing his teeth and nails by now.

No wonder he's not talking.

He's got -----, though.

Yeah, yeah...

I doubt it.

Zopi, clean him up.

I don't want Penumbra to whine about him looking like crap.

He's gonna have fun here, isn't he?

That's right, Mr. Aurelio. We'll treat him right.

Right on!

Well... Catch you later.

Let's go.

Carmen's good company.

She's great help at the company and around the house.

She keeps an eye on those rowdy kids.

Especially Isidro, Monica.

Don't mess with my son! He's an angel.

Miss.

Your father's here.

What's up?

Isn't this something?

Is this the business you had to do in Mexico City?

Hello, Aurelio.

Remember when I told you we had to speak in person?

Listen, I don't care what you say.

It's not looking good.

There are plenty of women out there.

Why pick one of Aurelio Casillas'?

Are you covering for these two, honey?

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

You're an elegant, intelligent, and sophisticated woman.

How could you let things with Aurelio get to where they got?

It's simple.

Men like you are very good persuadiers.

Wait a second.

Are you putting me in the same boat as Aurelio?

-Are we that similar? -No, you two are nothing alike.

I'm only talking about power.

You're similar in that way. Power is very seductive.

Sometimes it can weaken smart and cunning women like myself.

Sorry for my lack of modesty.

Don't apologize.

I love when people know their worth and fight for respect.

I'm happy you're here.

And I'm happy about our alliance.

Cheers.

And thank you for everything, Tony.

It's been a while since I felt comfortable anywhere.

I'm happy to hear that.

But I'm going to have to ask you again.

Have you thought about what I said?

I wanted to talk to Monica before making my decision.

This would be the third time I'd be starting over

and now I don't know what to do with my life.

You're a direct and formidable woman.

We can't fire a single shot.

That's going to be a little complicated.

It's a figure of speech.

If anyone gets hurt or dies, it can't be on TV.

Otherwise, we'll be in a lot of trouble.

Plus, we don't have any military presence here, right?

No, there's no one here.

This is guerrilla territory.

We also can't count on the Venezuelan military either.

Those bastards turned on us

and are part of the drug business, too.

Nice outlook... in the middle of the jungle,

y unlucky.

But I'd rather she wasted her time than with you

than with anyone else.

I know you after all.

I was hoping you'd approve.

Thanks, Aurelio.

If you take good care of her and my grandson, I'm ok with it.

I kind of knew this would happen when I sent you with the money.

I'll tell you this, though. Your daughter's just like you.

She's no walk in the park.

Who said good things were easy?

Let's see if you're good enough for her.

I hope you guys can stay in the sidelines.

You should take her to Colombia.

You'll do better over there than here.

If she's into it, I don't mind.

Where do you feel safer?

I feel great when I'm in Colombia.

Aurelio, you know the way things work.

Where there's money, there's happiness.

I feel great in my country.

And th

You can't go around showing them you're afraid.

It's not about fear.

I just want you to know who we're going up against

and what we're getting ourselves into.

Those people are different. They're not afraid of dying.

You should see the amounts of people they find

in places like Quintana Roo, Guerrero...

They don't care. They're ruthless.

It's all they have.

Wait a second.

You think we're nuns here in Colombia.

No...

You think we're like Mother Theresa of Calcutta.

No.

If there's anything Colombians can do, it's kill.

This is a very violent country.

100 years of war killing each other off.

It's all we do.

We're experts at killing each other!

You know something? Let's leave it there.

I'm going to get annoyed.

How about we change the subject and have some fun?

MEXICO CITY

I miss your scent so much.

I'll always miss yours.

You know what, "REVOLUTIONARY TERRITORY"

At least they're nice enough to warn us.

Send in some scouts to avoid any surprises.

Understood.

Guys!

You go on ahead. Keep your radios on.

-Be careful. -Yes, sir.

Castillo, no matter what happens,

we're headed back to Europe.

We can't come up empty-handed.

I hope Salazar's still alive.

We'll use our GPS to find him.

If his tracking chip is still on, we will.

I've got my people working on the tanker.

If it changes ports,

that means my president spilled the beans...

unless they got Salazar to talk.

No.

Salazar has guerrilla training.

He can withstand torture. Let's hope he's still alive.

-We're close. -Yeah.

Let's go!

Come on.

I was spot-on with last night's celebration.

It did you well. You look radiant.

You were right, Tony.

Cheers.

A toast to our recreational study of the female form.

Are you serious?

Birds of a feather flock together.

I'm meeting with some Koreans at the World Trade Center.hm

Thanks, Dad.

What are you going to do now?

I'm going to put my master plan into play and hope it works.

My goal is to reach the top.

I got distracted with Pilar's passing and all,

but I'm back on the grind now.

Well, you've made one step in the right direction

by letting Monica see Isidro.

Oh, Isidro...

I'll change his name the first chance I get.

I don't care if Monica gets pissed.

She did that just to ---- with me!

------- with me is her favorite sport...

but I won't stand for it.

I'm going to start clapping back.

I can't let her get away with everything.

That's the only way you guys know how to interact.

I don't even care anymore.

If that's true, you're wrong.

Am I, Monica?

Necessity drives people to do bad things.

You and I have an agreement. I didn't sell you out.

-Did you see Aurelio or not? -Yes.

I did, but I never gave him my phone or told him where I was.

I made sure I wasn't followed and I avoided your place,

so they couldn't have found out through me.

Castillo! Get me out of here.

Are you badly injured? Can you walk?

I'll run if it means getting out.

Get me out of here!

-Alright. -Did you bring the army?

I'm with Colon and a few other men.

No one knows we're here. We can't can't make mistakes.

Alright, now untie me!

We need to rescue the other hostages!

Come on!

-Done. -Help me.ld on.

What's up, Penumbra?

I've been expecting your call.

<i> Oh, Aurelio.</i> <i> You know ---- happens, right?</i>

Don't bite my head off.

You know I didn't have enough men to guard that guy.

I couldn't predict a team would swoop in and rescue him.

You've gone soft since the peace treaty negotiations started.

What do you mean he got away?

Damn it! I should've taken him myself!

I agree! even after I helped you.ow

No, that's not the way things happened.

You're looking at this the wrong way.

I have been for a long time.

Let's leave it at that.

Who knows what'll happen?

As you wish.

It's nearing the Canary Islands.

It's only a matter of time

till they decide where to stake their downfall.

If they station themselves there, we'll ambush them...

but if they make it through the Strait of Gibraltar

and out to Spanish waters,

we'll be in big trouble with Venezuela.

Colon's filed for approval of the search and seizure.

Pretty much everyone's aware

that my country's turned into a narcostate.

SurI've got a bad feelingken a very vocabout this.gainst it,

What is it?

Something smells funny.

I can feel it in my bones. Something's wrong.

Well?

Call that damn Ahmed.

Oh...

I just got a message from Ahmed.

There's police activity at the port.

They're out to get us, Aurelio.

Madame?

There are about 15 men here.

DEA agents, from the looks of it.

----! There are 15 of them.

We're outnumbered, but we're crazy as hell.

What's wrong, Dad? Is the tanker held up?

Something like that.

-I'll tell you later. -Alright.

Ninon, call Ahmed and tell him to hold his ground.

See you later.

Hold on.

I didn't come all the way here to sit around.

I'm coming with you.

Besides, I know how to use one of these.

You're full of surprises.

Alright, then. Let's go.

Well, let's do this already. There's no time to waste.

Ninon is accompanied by some other men she just met with.

Casillas among them, surely.

Don't let them out of your sight.

Keep me informed. Bye.

-You called for me, sir? -Yes.

It's like I made a pact with the devil!

He lives off of the souls of the dead, and I'm next!

I can't take this anymore.

Esperanza, listen to me.

First off, stop thinking about Aurelio.

Okay?

Look at me, damn it!

I'm here! I'm alive!

Do you want me to show you my battle scars?

If I managed to escape death, so can you.

You don't have to become another of Aurelio's victims.

What about you?

You're one of his victims, too.

What I'm saying is,

you can't let fear ---- up your life forever.

You've mentally accepted your role as Aurelio's prey.

For more infomation >> El Señor de los Cielos 5 | Recap (09/29/2017) | Telemundo - Duration: 15:09.

-------------------------------------------

iPay apps Bangla tutorial | 20Tk to UnlimiTed free mobile recharge app | mobile recharge hack 2017 - Duration: 16:29.

hello, viewers

welcome to my channel

this is an free mobile recharge offer

from an e-wallet bangladeshi app

from all people of bangladesh

for details just watch this video

if you are from other country you can skip this video

thanks

keep watching

if you have any question just comment

please subscribe my channel

see you in the next video

For more infomation >> iPay apps Bangla tutorial | 20Tk to UnlimiTed free mobile recharge app | mobile recharge hack 2017 - Duration: 16:29.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla News Today bangla Breaking news All BD News Updat. INSAN KHAN. - Duration: 1:52.

Bangla News Today bangla Breaking news All BD News Updat.

For more infomation >> Bangla News Today bangla Breaking news All BD News Updat. INSAN KHAN. - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Simple And The Most Effective Remedy For DARK Spots - Duration: 1:40.

remove acne enlightens dark-skinned having flawless spot free skin is every

girl's dream this lemon juice and rosewater remedy

for skin may just solve all your problems and gives glowing skin for this

remedy we need rose water and 1/2 lemon rose water when applied to dry skin it

can provide moisturizing benefits it also beneficial for people with oily

skin as it can work as a toner to help calm over product to oil glands finally

it can provide antiseptic and antibacterial properties for people who

suffer from acne fungus or other bacterial skin infections lemon the

citrus fresh fragrance of lemons does amazing with more skin types it works to

lightens age spot skin brightner acne blackheads and improves skin tone take 3

tablespoons of rose water to a bowl and squeeze lemon in it and mix well apply

this lotion to your skin with help of cotton by rubbing in circular motions

for 2 to 3 minutes and let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with normal

water and you can apply this lotion for every alternative day thank you for

watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Simple And The Most Effective Remedy For DARK Spots - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Vegetable Samosa Recipe of Indian Style by Healthy Recipes Maker - Duration: 6:17.

this recipe brought to you by Healthy Recipes Maker

vegetable samosa is very popular item of our country

samosa is frying in pan

now samosa is fried and prepared to eating

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét