Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 29 2017

Top 26 Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup-Up Look Will Shock You !!

For more infomation >> Top 26 Bollywood Actresses Without Make-Up Look Will Shock You !! - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Have you seen this? Cacti flower ♣ - Duration: 2:27.

... literally before my demobilization. It was already 4 years ago.

Then it was this little bunch of cactus.

And here for 4 years

it has grown on all pot,

and this year it blossomed,

and soon we will see the result,

well, while here such he.

No, well, look what's going on:

one, two, three flowers,

one already withered, already faded.

This one is revealed.

And soon this one will be revealed.

That's how this cactus blossoms here.

Well, that's the maximum, what you can count on, how this flower unfolds.

Here such beauty!

Some year they have blossoming this 2017.

Well, after him, there's already such a cactus,

too, there's such an outgrowth.

How terrible he is, hairy, ugly.

But it will not take long,

and it will turn into a beautiful flower.

Another week has passed, and here in general what "kelda" has grown.

Well, almost now, soon it will open.

The bud ripens.

Ofiget'!

And she is already

smiling.

Here, here's a bud to open.

There will be an explosion of cactus.

18 centimeters of growth and now begins to unfold.

Well, here I was,

he opened up.

Ta-dam!!!

The cactus exploded!

And this flower turned out.

It is a pity that not for long.

In the morning he became even steeper and smelled just a fragrance.

I separated him already from the cactus.

And I watch how much it stays in the water.

Here is an experiment,

because with a cactus it usually costs only a day.

Although the cactus, though in a glass,

the flower lives only one day.

But I'll remember you like that!

For more infomation >> Have you seen this? Cacti flower ♣ - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Gene Simmons and Busy Philipps Make Pumpkins | Michaels - Duration: 4:05.

Hi everybody! It's busy Philipps.

If you're like me, you love halloween.

Yeah!

Its Gene Simmons everybody!

Gene, would you care to join me for a

Halloween themed crafting competition?

Busy, Halloween is my life.

This is the Make Off!

Gene Simmons, AKA "The Demon"

will be facing off against yours truly.

Today Gene and I will be making Craft Pumpkins!

Ok, we each have 30 minutes to carve and decorate a spooky pumpkin.

The theme for our pumpkins is "scare away the kids".

You got it? Ready?

Game on, you better watch it.

I have a feeling I'm gunna need to watch it.

Don't start something you're not gunna finish, lets go.

Oh my goodness! Alright, ready…set…make!

Alright, I know exactly what I'm gunna do.

You do? Do you have a plan? Did you come in with a plan?

My life is a plan. What are you doing?

I'm not gunna give away my secret yet, but I will say this:

I didn't come up with a plan.

So, do you have any Halloween traditions?

I put on KISS makeup.

And you play a show?

Then I pretend we're America's number one gold

record award winning group of all time.

Do you do a lot of crafting at home?

I do! When the kids were born, we preferred to stay in

and draw stuff together. How bout you?

My older daughter, she's very into slime making right now,

thats what all the kids are into. Do you...

Oh! I've got a slime thing here.

Yeah, you might want to use that.

Ay yaaaaa. Ok Philipps, did you do that?

I'm sorry, they made me!

How are you doing? Let me see your pumpkin.

Oh my gosh…wow.

Ok, mine's coming together now.

Now things are really starting to happen.

What is going…

OK that's a curveball.

So Gene, we have the traditional halloween game of sticking

your hand in, and feelings eyes and guts and worms.

I'm gunna put two hands in there and figure out the oh boy

There's a thing in there, Gene, that you gotta, like this…

Oh my god!

What'd you get?

Small body parts stuff.

That's really disturbing. Like, that's like actually too gross…

I…blegh

Is it weird to know that thousands of people dress like you

for halloween every year?

Oh yeah…

Sometimes I get like 3 people have dressed like one of my

characters, on Instagram.

Alright, well were at the 2 minute mark,

so Gene as much as we can get done on these pumpkins.

Yeah.

As quickly as possible to finish these up.

OK. To see who's gunna win this maker cup.

OK.

That's it! We did it!

Here to judge: Alex the pumpkin geek!

How you guys doin'?

Hi Alex, so nice to meet you!

Very nice to meet you guys.

Then remember, the theme was "scare the kids away"

so, take it away Alex.

Alright, well I love the feathers for the horns, that's

very very clever,

and I love the hat.

I like the pom-poms kind of give it a little bit of a pop

to the cheeks.

And the brains are fantastic.

Oh, and I love the dinosaurs and everything coming out of the head,

and I love the eyeballs in the mouth.

They're both fantastic, but unfortunately

there can be only one winner.

And who is it?

And the Maker Cup for this challenge goes to

Gene!

Really?! Yes! No seriously?

Yes, I'm serious!

As in all things in life, there's gotta be a winner,

and there's gotta be a loser. Winner...

While his pumpkin, in my mind, wasn't as scary...

he's Gene Simmons, you know what I mean?

He's "The Demon", from KISS…

I mean, I've won many, many awards, but come on, the Maker Cup?

That's as cool as it gets.

The MAKE off. Michaels #MakeItWithMichaels

Thanks for watching. Subscribe to our channel and share your projects using the #MakeitwithMichaels

For more infomation >> Gene Simmons and Busy Philipps Make Pumpkins | Michaels - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Away with Murder 4x02 Promo "I'm Not Her" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> How to Get Away with Murder 4x02 Promo "I'm Not Her" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Remove Unused Outlook Contacts - Duration: 1:11.

The utility allows you to quickly remove unused Outlook contacts.

To configure the utility, select one or more Outlook folders to search for contact usage.

Select the Outlook contact folder.

Select the Outlook folder to move unused contacts to.

Run the tool and wait until it finishes.

At the end, the program will report the number of unused contacts removed.

If necessary, you can restore removed contacts. For example, with the utility for merging Outlook folders.

For more infomation >> Remove Unused Outlook Contacts - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony MLP Equestria Girls Transforms with Animation Miss World - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> My Little Pony MLP Equestria Girls Transforms with Animation Miss World - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

FIX-IT FRIDAY: Broken Sunglasses - Duration: 2:53.

Thank you for contacting [NAME REMOVED] This is Ben, how can I help you?

Yeah I recently purchased a pair of your [NAME REMOVED] sunglasses

for 150 bucks and they already broke.

Uh, I wanted to see about getting a replacement pair.

[SUPPORT REP] That's no-good. Sorry to hear about that.

unfortunately our lifetime warranty doesn't cover

scratches or breaks as products

as a result of normal wear and tear.

But I only had them for like two weeks.

I don't even need a full pair could you just send me a replacement piece?

[SUPPORT REP] Currently we actually do not offer the replacement part

we do however have a fantastic replacement program

which will help you get a new pair.

If you could email pictures of your broken sunglasses to [REMOVED] we could set you out a

coupon for 40% off retail price of a new pair of [REMOVED] sunglasses.

It's like 90 bucks. You guys can't just send me a replacement piece?

I'll even pay for it.

[REP] You know unfortunately we can't. Uh would you like to participate in that

replacement program though?

No thanks, I'm fine.

For more infomation >> FIX-IT FRIDAY: Broken Sunglasses - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Monster School: Riding - Minecraft Animation - Duration: 11:13.

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

Enjoy my Monster School!

For more infomation >> Monster School: Riding - Minecraft Animation - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

Biking the Czech Republic - DAY 9 [EPISODE 9] - Duration: 6:02.

Ahoj!

Ahoj!

My name is Brian Cox,

but most people know me as The Travel Vlogger.

I am always in search of extraordinary experiences,

and on this adventure

I will be biking over 700 kilometers across the Czech Republic.

Come with me

to see what makes this destination so special!

Dobrý den!

Welcome to day 9.

We were exhausted, we made it very late.

Today we are on a historic train ride,

we left Jindřichův Hradec and we are headed

to Nové Bystřice.

Today is going to be our longest day of cycling.

We would ride over 80 kilometers to Znojmo.

50 minutes later we arrived to Nové Bystřice.

We rode to the town center to grab a late breakfast,

before getting on the road.

We found a really nice cafe

with tons of Czech pastries and sweets.

Tomáš suggested one pastry in particular.

Větrník.

This is a typical Czech sweet.

Some choux filled with cream,

and it is the best thing to have with coffee.

Brian: "Do you dip it in the coffee?"

No, no, no…absolutely not.

You should try it!

It is very good.

Oh yeah!

It was delicious and so were a few other

things we tried.

Mmm…mmm

Want a bite?

We were burning day light, literally.

So we jumped back on our bikes,

and started pedaling to our first stop, Hrad Landštejn.

We should have been there very soon,

had it not been for this…

[sound of tire deflating]

Yep, I got a flat tire.

Fortunately we had all the parts necessary

to fix it and we were able to get it resolved quickly.

We have just patched it, hopefully it holds.

And like that we were back on track,

and would arrive to the castle shortly.

This is where we would have our 2nd hiccup of the day.

We came over to the castle to go explore it,

but unfortunately on Mondays it is not open,

so we only got to see it on the outside,

which is still amazing,

but if you want to go inside the castle

you need to come on any day but a Monday.

So were going to jump back on the road.

We got about 10 kilometers to Slavonice,

Slavonice here we come!

In hindsight, it might have been a good thing,

that the castle was closed.

We were already a little behind schedule,

and since we did not want to ride again at night,

we decided not to stop in Slavonice.

Instead, we just kept riding.

About half way to Znojmo,

is where we would have to say goodbye

to one of the riders.

Unfortunately, we were not able to convince Radek

to come with us for anymore of the journey,

but I really appreciate all the information you gave.

And we learned so much about your country,

and had a great time.

I know we could not have done it without you.

Thanks so much for everything!

You are welcome.

Goodbye guys, and remember to keep smiling.

Usmívej se.

In a race against time, we kept riding to Znojmo

passing some nice farmland and admiring the sunset.

We arrived just before dark.

Just checked into the hotel,

and it is time for a shower.

[snap sound]

Boom!

And I am ready.

Let's go see what Znojmo has to offer.

We just got into Moravia

and let's get a victory drink, now.

In case you did not know,

Moravia is wine country for the Czech Republic.

So I figured maybe I will try wine.

What do you think Tomáš?

I am sticking with beer.

I got pizza…and wine.

Let's eat!

Dobrou chut'!

Day 9 is in the books!

We are absolutely tired.

As always, if you have any comments,

leave them in the comment box below.

Until next time, na shledanou.

Ahoj!

On day 10

We leave Znojmo

Try some new beverages

And end up in the fairytale town of Mikulov.

To see tons of great photos from the journey

or to post your own shots

be sure to check out these hashtags on Instagram.

Don't leave yet!

There's tons of great videos to keep watching!

More importantly...

did you subscribe yet?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét