Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 28 2017

this is how to annoy your boyfriend 101 hey everyone its Adrienne and a welcome

back to my channel I'm so excited for today's video if you guys are new here

click the subscribe button down below and also click the belt right next to

the subscribe button that will turn on post notifications so you know every

single time I upload and today's post notification shut up ghost - Elvira T

you guys want a notification shout-out in my next video simply click the bell

and then comment is done when you are done and if you already have my

notifications on comment done or also anything else you want you to say to let

me know you have a mod in today's video I am going to be showing you guys my top

favorite and also the top most secretive iOS 11 features now I was actually a

little bit late on the iOS 11 train I simply didn't realize it came out as

early as it did I was slightly embarrassed I feel like I should be on

top of this kind of thing but the point is that I have iOS 11 now and that is

all it matters in the intervention there are a lot of features of iOS 11 that a

lot of people don't know exist so in today's video I will show you guys all

of those secret features as well as my favorite new features kind of how to

maneuver them and so on if you guys didn't know I have a vlog Channel it's

behind the scenes of my everyday crazy weird random life so you guys should go

subscribe to that you're interested in seeing behind the scenes of my life the

link will be down below and they are also all posted on my main channel on a

playlist so you guys should go bintu are for those of your board and let me know

what your favorite is and look out for more I also do post notification

shoutouts on my blog channel so go be sure to subscribe and hit the bell there

and you guys will get shout it out alright guys without further ado without

further ado I like can't talk to Ed don't know I hate but without further

ado let's get into it so obviously a first and foremost you guys we have the

new feature on iOS 11 they can screen record your phone without it being

plugged in I know if you guys have watched my previous videos I'm always

having it plugged in screen recording on my laptop but now I can just do it right

here and I have actually added this widget to my control center I will show

you how to do that later on in this video but I'm gonna go ahead and start

recording I think this is so awesome obviously for people like me but also

for anyone else who wants to show someone any

on their phone now I will say my number one kind of critique is that it has this

red bar at the top I don't love that for my purposes with these videos but it's

not the end of the world doesn't really matter it's way easier

than doing them on my computer and saving the file etc so the next secret

feature that I don't think a lot of you knew existed because I didn't know and

if I didn't know then no one knew just kidding but it is actually the ability

to enter flyover mode in your favorite cities on Apple maps now your pilot what

do you mean by that well it was funny when I first

downloaded iOS 11 I actually clicked on Apple Maps and I said oh nothing is that

different okay looks pretty much the same like no big deal

hmm I was mistaken so they have this really cool mode called flyover mode

where you can actually get a virtual 3d tour of your favorite cities in the

world so I'm going to type in London England because that is one of my

favorite cities ever you type that in it gives you the option of flyover you

click on flyover it basically takes you to a 3d version of London oh my god and

oh okay so if you move your phone around it moves for you Wow my hand is really

shaky so that in itself is really cool like I'm just looking down on

Westminster Abbey that's unreal because I was just there and that's really cool

but to take that a step further if you click start city tour it gives you a

straight up 3d tour of London and it'll do this for any major city it'll kind of

swoop in to very important landmarks or buildings and give you the name of those

landmarks and it's awesome it really feels like you are there which i think

is so cool the technology of this is just incredible so as you can see the 3d

buildings don't look perfect but as they get closer in on them they start showing

more and more detail so I just thought this was a really really cool feature

see that building that's actually what that building looks like

let's do Los Angeles that's flat over baby okay so they're obviously showing

just downtown which is cool but I mean I don't

but that's still really cool the one thing not accurately represented the

traffic oh my god every single building has a helicopter pad on the top another

feature that I think is pretty cool on Apple Maps although I don't think I'd

really use it much its one-handed zoom so right now if you want to zoom you use

two fingers but if you actually double tap and then on the last tap hold your

finger on it and swipe your finger up or down you can zoom in so you go tap tap

zoom in zoom out zoom in zoom out that's like cool I don't think I would use it a

whole lot but I guess if you're trying to one-handed zoom there you go the next

secret feature I thought was so random and cool and totally would come in handy

is to have a left-handed keyboard or a right-handed keyboard so this is mostly

I think handy if you have like the seven plus or the eight plus and your fingers

can't quite reach to the other side if you're trying to text one-handed so what

you do is you click on the smiley face emoji button but you press and hold so

you use 3d touch press and hold and then as you can see it gives you the option

of a left keyboard or a right keyboard so we're gonna push the right and as you

can see it just kind of squishes the keyboard over a little bit so that you

can more easily reach all of the keys and then the fact that you can do the

other side if you're lefty I just think that's pretty neat and I bet a lot of

you didn't know that existed now everyone knows that the control center

for iOS 11 looks a lot different let's take a look at it so you swipe up and

obviously it has a totally different look all of these things are 3d touch

which i think is so cool you've got your night shift

you got your sound you've got your flashlight it has like four levels of

brightness now which is pretty cool you bought your timer which you can just set

right from here which I also think is cool you got your camera and you can

take a selfie record video so everything's just a lot more accessible

my favorite part of this control center is the fact that you can turn on cell

data right from here because I'm someone who when I go on Wi-Fi I turn off my

native altogether so that I'm not like using both the other really cool thing

is that I don't think a lot of people realized you can actually customize the

widgets that are in this control center normally what shows up are just these

widgets and I added these bottom two so how you add those is you

to your settings you go to control center and then you click customize

controls and from there you can pretty much add any of these things that you

want to add and if you add them up top so say we're gonna add my notes and my

magnifier if you then go to your control center as you can see it added notes and

magnifier so I think that's really cool the next new iOS 11 feature that I'm

sure you did know existed is that if you take a screenshot on your phone it now

just lets you immediately access and edit and markup this screenshot this was

a very smart move on Apple's part because I think that usually when people

screenshot things unless they're just saving something for their records they

normally want to immediately use it to either send someone something or show

someone something like that so I think that it is so cool that you can just

immediately have the screenshot right here you can click on it you can mark it

up all you want you can add text signature magnifying anything like this

an arrow oh that's cool so there were like dots and you can literally make the

arrow go anywhere you want make it be any color that is so neat so that's

another really cool feature it's not so secretive I think a lot of people

figured out that that exists but one of my favorite features on iOS 11

my next favorite kind of update is on notes itself so if you guys have noticed

if you go to create a new note there are so many new things that you can do you

can create a table where you can make a chart you can add to-do lists you can

change a bunch of things in terms of you type you can add bullets dashes numbers

you can have bold underline strikethrough any of that kind of stuff

you can add little tasks step one step two this comes in handy for grocery list

or to-do list because you can simply check them as you are done which i think

is so cool I did this in the grocery store the other day I was like I was

like I always loved them baby and other than that you can add a photo

right to it that's really attractive by now you can

scan documents out of sketch you can draw all over yourself

obviously there are so many things you can do and you can figure them out and

it's awesome the next thing the iOS 11 added is a password manager I still wish

that this was kind of a better but basically as a website will prompt you

for a password your phone will have remembered your password if you choose

to let in a previous time so I'm just gonna try to log in to this random

website when you click password you can click on passwords and it'll have

remembered your certain password so obviously like I don't have this what

particular website on it but pretend it was Google you would have my password

right there you could just click on it and insert it which i think is actually

definitely really cool but I'm still trying to get to know it to its fullest

potential let me know if you guys have used this and if you think it's handy

I'm sure it is handy and probably very secure I know a lot of people who use

third-party password apps such as LastPass and things like that so I'm

curious what you guys think about that one the next feature that I'm obsessed

with is on live photos you can now select a keyframe from the live photo

that you want to be the actual photo so this happens pretty rarely but when I

was at playlist live this guy took a photo of my friends and I off throwing

confetti into the air now the live photo wasn't really cute when it actually took

because we were kind of blurry but as we went through the live we always were

like dang we wish we could screenshot this because it looks so much cuter like

right in the middle when we're like and so now you can hear is the actual photo

we are talking about so as you can see it is like not super cute right there I

mean it's pretty cute but there are some cuter moments within that photo and so

what we wish is that we could get a keyframe and now we literally can so say

we wanted that to be the keyframe or that to be the keyframe

it's really easy now to make it the default so that I just think is like so

nice because it's cool doing the live photo especially if you're taking a

photo of something with movement like that the next new feature on iOS 11 is

storage and how they lay it out so that it's very easy to manage your storage

and to make sure that you aren't running out of storage basically it shows a way

more specific breakdown of how your storage is being used and it also gives

you recommendations so you can actually set your phone to be like Auto deleting

old text conversations you can have them optimize photos and it also will show

you which apps you never use and which ones are taking up the most amount of

data so you can really manage it a lot better so as you can see it's

recommending that I optimize my photos and then I Auto delete old conversations

because I can save 2.8 one gigabyte it also shows me like for example

GarageBand I never use it's taking up 1.5 gigabytes

I don't know if I can delete that but this is just cool because it has a

really specific breakdown of kind of every app so messages it says old

conversations are worth two point eight one of my gigabytes which means

conversations I probably haven't had in like six months to a year or longer so I

just love that it tells you that now I think that it's so handy and it'll help

you free up a lot of space my next favorite feature is that you can send

text with this new feature called echo so as you know if you press and

hold the send button the iPhone has always had these send with slam loud

gentle invisible ink so this is what echo looks like it basically sends a ton

of text with your same text and then this is spotlight it looks kind of cool

we already had balloons we had confetti and we had send with love lasers but I

don't think well we did have fireworks I don't think we had shooting star unless

we did you can correct me if I'm wrong don't think we had celebration again I

might be wrong but my favorite one for sure is echo this is how to annoy your

boyfriend 101 the next cool feature for iOS 11 is type 2 Siri now I find this

feature slightly pointless because I think that Cirie's point is to make

things more convenient and easy so you can talk to Siri that way you don't have

to like type into Google you can just say hey Siri blah blah blah

so type 2 series for people who don't like to talk to Siri outloud and want to

type to her but again I find it kind of pointless because you could just if

you're gonna to Siri you may as well just type into

Google especially because series sometimes like isn't even that helpful

so I don't really see the point and the last feature that I think is really

really cool and I don't think people knew this it's called Wi-Fi sharing so

say two people are in an apartment one person has the Wi-Fi password the other

person does not if they go onto their phone to try to log into a Wi-Fi your

phone the phone that has the Wi-Fi password already will then prompt up a

message that says would you like to share this Wi-Fi password with so-and-so

and you can say yes and then they will automatically be connected to the Wi-Fi

so this is super nice for people that have really long and confusing Wi-Fi

passwords like everyone ever and I believe you probably have to have your

bluetooth on I'm not positive about that but I did think that's really cool and I

don't think a lot of people realize that so next time you're with a friend and

you need to share a Wi-Fi password try turning on your Bluetooth and seeing if

the person with the password gets a prompts on their phone that asks them to

share with you or you guys so those are my top favorite and some secretive iOS

11 hack and not hacks oh my god I'm so used to doing hacks feature just let me

know that you guys like this video by giving it a thumbs up and remember to

subscribe and click the bell for notifications

I will loudly do more videos on stuff like this I know that the more I have

iOS 11 and I'm going to be getting the iPhone 10 the more I have those the more

I will have to share with you like this was only a fraction of the features that

I found that we're really cool and a lot of them you probably knew and some you

didn't know so I hope you guys enjoyed this I will see you in my next video

thank you so much for watching me and remember to check out my blog channel if

you're interested in that and that's all I got

I'll see you guys next time

For more infomation >> 13 SECRET iOS 11 Features For iPhone 8! - Duration: 13:33.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Ravens give honor row to We Cancerve - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Video: Ravens give honor row to We Cancerve - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Game of the Week: TA vs. Bonny Eagle - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Game of the Week: TA vs. Bonny Eagle - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

New hotel in Nulu uses modular technology - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> New hotel in Nulu uses modular technology - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Students go "ponding" at Audubon's Farm - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Students go "ponding" at Audubon's Farm - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Miss Gordita, el concurso que rompió la talla | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Miss Gordita, el concurso que rompió la talla | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

La curiosa boda de una mujer con ella misma | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> La curiosa boda de una mujer con ella misma | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Osos pandas son recibidos como reyes en su nuevo hogar | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Osos pandas son recibidos como reyes en su nuevo hogar | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

ELIMINA LAS MANCHAS DE TU PIEL NATURALMENTE - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> ELIMINA LAS MANCHAS DE TU PIEL NATURALMENTE - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Plantas carnívoras, la nueva tendencia en mascotas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Plantas carnívoras, la nueva tendencia en mascotas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

ចង្វាក់ថ្មីក្នុង​ក្លឹប​ បុកកប់ៗកក្រើកដំបូលក្លឹប - New Khmer Remix 2018 - Break Mix Club #Vol 31 - Duration: 10:36.

For more infomation >> ចង្វាក់ថ្មីក្នុង​ក្លឹប​ បុកកប់ៗកក្រើកដំបូលក្លឹប - New Khmer Remix 2018 - Break Mix Club #Vol 31 - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Stuff #1 | Randomness extraordinaire | Nub stuff - Duration: 12:22.

Oh hey I didn't see you there!

I get lonely in the writing these things so I would like to know , How was your day?

Oh yeah...You can't talk to me if I'm in here...

You might be asking yourself what I do in this place.

I do potatos ¯\_ツ_/¯

I just think about life since it is sort of meaningless...

Its like fear can still rule over the world and with only courage , it is meaningless , you must have fear for courage to be useful.

Its boring here and this guy won't let me out.

I'm sorry to be wasting your time , but what do we do after death? Rot? Heaven? Is religion just a thing to blind us that we will just rot in the ground?

But what can I say , I'm just a program . I'm fine since I'm PROGRAMMED AND I AM DESIGNED TO BE USEFUL.

Did you waste your time up until this point?

I just dropped my hot pocket , Stepped on a Lego brick , sat on my nuts and stubbed my toe, I am in pain , 1 like = 1 prayer for meh toe , balls, and my feet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét