Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 27 2017

Hey everyone, Dana here!

And right now I'm in the Netherlands, and it is a rainy day outside, and so it's the

perfect day to film inside.

Especially since I have some tasty treats.

I asked online on social media what kind of treats I should try while I'm here in the

Netherlands, and you gave me so many suggestions.

Thank you so much.

And now I'm very excited to try them, starting today with these delicious looking things,

which I am so excited to try.

They smell so good.

Okay, so let's just roll the intro so that I can try these.

These are called Stroopwafels, and like I said, I am super excited to try these.

They smell so good.

And they feel just really dense and really gooey and sweet and delicious.

Yeah, they feel delicious, that's right.

All I can say is: thank you so much for the recommendation.

These are amazing.

There's some sort of layer of something really gooey and delicious on the inside.

The crust part of it, the dough on the outside is thin and crispy.

They're perfect. I can't really tell, like, what's in there.

I think I taste some cinnamon, but I don't know.

All I know is that I taste deliciousness all around.

This next one is actually a drink and from the name - Chocomel - and also from what I

can see inside of it already, it kind of reminds me, I'm thinking of chocolate milk.

So let's pour it into my glass and then taste it and see if it is like chocolate milk.

Tastes like really good chocolate milk.

Uh-huh.

That's really rich and good chocolate milk.

Again, thank you for another delicious suggestion.

Now we are on to Vla.

Now the Stroopwafels, that's what I was most excited about trying.

And they tasted so good. I can't wait to eat some more later.

But the Vla, I've heard Mr. German Man talking about this, and I know that this is what he's

most excited about having.

He's had it before. This will be my first time.

And we've got vanilla Vla and Double Vla, which is apparently chocolate and vanilla

Vla swirled together.

So let's start with the vanilla Vla.

It's like a pudding kind of texture.

Maybe a little bit more liquidy than pudding.

That's really good.

It tastes to me like vanilla pudding.

But it's really rich and creamy.

Like vanilla pudding is supposed to be I guess.

And it's really good.

And now, let's compare that to the Double Vla.

The chocolate and vanilla.

Again, pretty much same consistency.

Really nice and fluffy but also kind of liquidy.

Like, I almost feel like I could drink this with a straw.

Like, that would also be an option.

I'm eating it now with a spoon, but if I didn't have a spoon, and I had a straw instead...

which, I'm not sure why I would have a straw but not a spoon...

Anyway, if I had a straw and no spoon I could also drink this.

Or I guess I could drink it like this as well. But okay, let's use the spoon.

I like that, it's nice, but I think I prefer just the vanilla Vla.

And I don't know if there's also just chocolate Vla.

I think that would be really delicious too.

But I think I want them separately, so that I can really, really taste the flavor of each one.

And now Mr. German Man gets to eat some Vla, which I know he's really excited about.

This next one, I have to say, is the one that I was the most intrigued by.

This is toast with butter and Hagelslag on it.

Looks to me like little brown sprinkles.

This is such an interesting idea. I don't know if you can see it. I'll also put a little picture there.

Yeah...toast with sprinkles. This is amazing.

Alright, so let me try it before the toast gets cold.

I get it. Uh-huh. I definitely get it.

The toast is nice and toasty and crispy, and the butter is buttery.

And the chocolate sprinkles are chocolatey.

Okay, that was a horrible description, I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to describe this.

Only, I will say that I think the chocolate sprinkles are like a little bit more chocolatey

than chocolate sprinkles that I've had in the U.S. are.

I can feel them melt on my tongue.

I can feel the chocolate and taste the chocolate really melt on my tongue more than, what I'm

thinking of in the U.S. as chocolate sprinkles; I kind of think of these as just little chocolate pieces.

So in that way, I don't know if it's a perfect translation to call these chocolate sprinkles

in English, because I think they're two different things.

You've got Hagelslag, and then you've got chocolate sprinkles in the U.S.

And I think they're different.

If anyone out there has tried this in the Netherlands with Hagelslag and then also tried

it in the U.S. with the chocolate sprinkles that you can get there, like what people put

on top of ice cream, is it the same thing, or are those two different things?

Now on to Tony's Chocolonely, which I love the name because it rhymes.

And there were all kinds of different flavors at the store, but I went with pretzel-toffee.

So I guess this is chocolate?

Looks like...yeah...it's called Chocolonely, so I guess it's chocolate.

Tony's Chocolonely, it has an incredible name, a name that rhymes.

I love things that rhyme.

Like rhyme.

And lime. And...

Why did I go with rhyme? Like, that's really hard to rhyme. Lime...time!

Anyway, Tony's Chocolonely!

Now on to Tony's Chocolonely. Great name, it rhymes. Well sort of. Like Tony rhymes with Chocolonely.

The apostrophe S at the end, this needs to be Tony's Chocolonely's.

But it basically rhymes. Take four.

Next we have Tony's Chocolonely.

There were a bunch of different kinds that I could have gotten at the store, but I went

with, this is pretzel and toffee.

That sounds like such a wonderful combination. So let's open it up.

Now, I can already feel it, this feels like a really thick chocolate.

I'm very excited to dig into this.

Yeah, look at that. Nice, thick piece of chocolate here.

Very good. Nice, good, solid bite of chocolate.

Good flavor to the chocolate, and then you've got the saltiness of the pretzels in there,

and kind of the extra little flavor from the toffee.

This is delicious.

Most of the foods that I'm trying in this video are sweet foods.

However, this was also recommended to me and I saw it in the grocery store today,

so I picked it up.

And I believe this is more of a savory snack.

But it looks yummy.

And I'm...the name has a lot of letters in it. But I'm gonna try to say it now.

I believe this is called a "saucijzenbroodje." I hope that's something like it.

That's the best I got. "Saucijzenbroodje." But, yeah, let's give it a try.

Alright, it looks like it has a pastry-type outside.

And something on the inside.

I'm guessing meat.

Mmh, yeah. There's a little sausage in there. That's yummy.

Nice, light, fluffy pastry outside, and little sausage in the middle.

Thank you for the recommendation.

And another savory snack.

So, we just went down to the beach, and it's really windy here right now, so I got a mouthful

of sand.

But I'm still not full yet, that didn't fill me up, the sand didn't fill me up.

So now there's Kibbeling. And this is fried fish.

And I'm not really usually such a big fish eater, but I'm mean, it's fried, so where

can you go wrong.

And I got the garlic dip for that as well.

So, Kibbeling in the Netherlands.

Uh-huh. That's really good.

Also with a side of hair. That is so delicious.

Nice, white, flakey fish, and just a nice light batter on the outside, not too heavy.

And again, sticking with the theme of being light, like a nice, light garlic dip.

It's really delicious. I'm happy with this snack.

But there's a lot here so I'm also happy that Mr. German Man will help me,

hopefully help me eat it.

So my question for you is: Have you ever had any of these foods.

What did you think of them?

And what are your favorite foods or snacks from the Netherlands?

What should I try the next time I'm here?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thank so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

And also, a really big thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon, who help make these

videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

Alright, so looks like it's got like a...

Did you see that?

I went to go bite it and I ran it right into my tooth.

I have to say this next one is definitely the treat...snack? Treat? Snack.

Vanilla Vla and chocolate and vanilla Vla mixed together.

It's called double Vla. - Double Vla. Oh okay.

For more infomation >> American Tries Dutch Food in the Netherlands!! - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Megatron Returns 'The Fallen' Scene | Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:03.

Conn, Sonar. Gained new contact, bearing 214, and possible hostile,

confirmed for Project Deep Six Drop Point.

- What do you got? - SU pulled five contacts at 5,000 feet,

diving fast.

Never seen anything dive that deep that fast.

- Man battle stations. - Chief of the watch, man battle stations!

Helm, left full rudder, all ahead two-thirds.

- Left full rudder, two-thirds. - Dive, go deep.

The nets protecting NBE One are screaming, sir.

That is 9,300 fathoms down. And no confirmed DSRVs on site?

- None, sir. - Then, people, we've got a problem!

Need parts! Kill the little one!

The shard make Energon!

Conn, Sonar. Now hold six contacts, and they're coming up fast!

- Sound collision alarm. - Left hard rudder.

Five hundred feet.

Angel Six, we got six hostiles coming up.

- Collision imminent port side. - One hundred feet.

Brace for impact.

Starscream, I'm home.

Lord Megatron, I was so relieved to hear of your resurrection.

You left me to die on that pathetic insect planet.

Only to help spawn our new army. The Fallen decrees it!

After all, in your absence, someone had to take command.

- So disappointing. - Hatchlings! Hatchlings! Careful, fragile!

Even in death, there is no command but mine.

My master, I failed you on Earth.

The AllSpark is destroyed and without it, our race will perish.

You have much to learn, my disciple. The Cube was merely a vessel.

It's power, it's knowledge, can never be destroyed.

- It can only transform. - How is that possible?

It has been absorbed by the human child.

The key to saving our race now lies within his mind.

Well, then, let me strip the very flesh from his body!

And you will, my apprentice, in time.

For millennia, I have dreamed of my return to that wretched planet

where I, too, was once betrayed by the Primes I called my brothers.

Only a Prime can defeat me, and now, only one remains.

Optimus! He protects the boy.

Then the boy will lead us to him

- and revenge will be ours. - Yes.

The boy will not escape us. We have him in our sights.

Without more Energon, the hatchlings will keep dying.

For more infomation >> Megatron Returns 'The Fallen' Scene | Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dani Alves | "I'd like to be a Formula 1 driver!" | At the End of the Day - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Dani Alves | "I'd like to be a Formula 1 driver!" | At the End of the Day - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

CHATTING UP THE FUTSAL BOYS - Duration: 2:08.

Hey! This is MissMalini and something that I never get to do is stand next to

some of the world's greatest legends of football!

Deco: This is my second time here. Came here last week and in 2016 and I'm enjoying (it)... It's a little bit hot!

Ryan Giggs: Concentration is on playing, first and foremost, and then if we can have a bit of fun then who knows?!

Paul Scholes: It's great to be here... Second time here. Well... First time to Mumbai so really looking forward to it!

MissMalini: So you have a lot of fans across social media as well so I asked them to send

us some questions so I have some for you okay? What do you think was the

ultimate highlight of your career, either with the English national team or with

Manchester United FC. Paul Scholes: With United, probably winning the treble in '99. That was the

biggest thing... It was something that we never thought was possible to achieve

and we managed to do it. It was a long season, a tough season but will somebody

do it again? I don't know! We're just proud to be a part of that special year.

MissMalini: Must've been exciting!

So I'm gonna hand this over to Chetan, who is our sports expert so he

can ask you a couple of questions. Chetan: Let me start by saying that I'm an absolute fan

of yours and I'm sure a lot of people watching this will agree with me that

you were an absolute magician when it came to the midfield!

Now you've played both football and futsal so, how important is a skill as a

midfielder in futsal because the rules are different the number of players are

different? Deco: Futsal is important for the younger players because, different

from 11 players, you touch the ball every time... You need to run, you need to defend, need to

attack and give everything that you you need in the future when you change for the field.

Chetan: A little birdie tells us that you've actually even played

futsal in Lebanon so would you like to share that experience with us?

Ryan Giggs: I've traveled all around the world this year so yeah that was a good experience. I played

with Maldini... So Maldini was captain at one team, I was captain of the other so

that was good to see him again. And yeah... it's a game that I first played

here in India a year ago and I've played since and really enjoyed it.

MissMalini: Is there a special cheer people do for futsal? Paul Scholes: Not that I know of.

MissMalini: We'll probably hear one today... The Indian Way! Paul Scholes: Yeah well I'm sure you will tonight!

MissMalini: Thank you so much for talking to us!

For more infomation >> CHATTING UP THE FUTSAL BOYS - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Menopause - Signs and Symptoms of Menopause - Duration: 3:02.

The menopause is when a woman stops having periods and is no longer able to get pregnant

naturally.

Periods usually start to become less frequent over a few months or years before they stop

altogether.

Sometimes they can stop suddenly.

The menopause is a natural part of ageing that usually occurs between 45 and 55 years

of age, as a woman's oestrogen levels decline.

Symptoms of menopause.

1.

Irregular periods.

This is usually the first symptom; menstrual pattern changes.

Some women may experience a period every 2-3 weeks, while others will not have one for

months at a time.

2.

Lower fertility.

During the perimenopausal stage of a woman's life, her estrogen levels will drop significantly,

lowering her chances of becoming pregnant.

3.

Vaginal dryness.

This may be accompanied by itching and/or discomfort.

It tends to happen during the perimenopause.

Some women may experience dyspareunia (pain during sex).

The term "vaginal atrophy" refers to an inflammation of the vagina as a result of the thinning

and shrinking of the tissues, as well as decreased lubrication, caused by a lack of estrogen.

4.

Hot flashes.

A sudden feeling of heat in the upper body.

It may start in the face, neck, or chest, it then spreads upwards or downwards (depending

on where it started).

The skin may redden and become patchy, and the woman typically starts to sweat.

The heart rate may suddenly increase (tachycardia), or it might become irregular or stronger than

usual (palpitations).

Hot flashes generally occur during the first year after a woman's final period.

5.

Night sweats.

If the hot flashes happen in bed, they are called night sweats.

Most women say their hot flashes do not last more than a few minutes.

6.

Disturbed sleep.

Sleeping problems are generally caused by night sweats, but not always.

Sleep disturbance may be caused by insomnia or anxiety.

Difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep increase as women go through menopause.

7.

Moodiness.

Moodiness often goes hand-in-hand with sleep disturbance.

Experts say that most mood changes are triggered by poor sleep.

8.

Problems focusing and learning.

Some women may also have short-term memory problems, as well as finding it hard to concentrate

on something for long.

For more infomation >> Menopause - Signs and Symptoms of Menopause - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Ekattor tv News 27 September 2017, Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla - Duration: 15:14.

Ekattor tv News 27 September 2017, Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla.

For more infomation >> Ekattor tv News 27 September 2017, Bangladesh Latest News Today News Update Tv News Bd All Bangla - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

Jogger escapes after man grabs her on Indian Creek Trail - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Jogger escapes after man grabs her on Indian Creek Trail - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

overwatch placement game 2 TURN DOWN THE SOUND - Duration: 14:56.

yo, what's up guys and welcome to the new part of Overwatch.

this time we're playing the second game to warm up... I mean the placement games xD

and I'd say let's play some tracer... wait we have to defend. I'd say let's play some torbjörn.

what I wanted to tell ya is, that I have almost finished kingdom hearts 1

if I look at the parts I have left like 10 or 12 parts.

and then we are almost at the boss.. the end boss.

but.. the parts are way too long..

I will shorten them but not to 10 minutes each. I think between 10 to 20 minutes is alright.

and yeah.. I've already "started" with re chain of memories..

"started" xD when I start something it'll probably take like 10 hours.

haha.. started, right.

since I didn't want to wait for finishing..

because I really wanted to play that game.

and yeah..

I'll obviously restart the game so you will see everything.. but it'll be a bit challenging since they pretty much always just show text boxes.

there are also cutscenes but there are way more text boxes so I consider to "talk" english while playing re chain of memories.

NO! YES! OHHHHH!

or I'll just translate it again. We will see (I will just talk english to be honest.. haven't done any parts on it though. also it'll be the ps4 version so you got a good graphic and so on)

wow there is too much defense.

there you go I'll give you some armor.

oh wow.

awesome game I have to say.

oh wait.. there's a genji?

ha! oh wait, something climbs up towards us.

oh wait that's not good for us. that's bastion with ultimate.

or was it our bastion?

I think it was our bastion.

I hope it was our bastion... oh shit!

ah! shit.

enemy team*

come here.

oh I made a mistake.

oh wait.. he's also inside the enemy team..

alright.. this way..

gues that's a good place.

oh god..

common, I still have to hit it once.

oh will they destroyed my canon.

argh that seems bad...

I gues I'll pick symmetra now. or did someone else pick her already.

nope she's open.

well I hope that was our merci.

man too bad that attack won't go through walls.

oh wait I gues my positioning is really bad over there.

alright.

oh I can even get on that point.

oh the enemy team? nice one.

I gues I should place some on top of that one.

common trap come up (cooldown)

oh wait that's really bad.

wait, what? nonono! god dammit.

oh god that's really bad.

ok now I'll take.. junkrat. junkrat is good.

oh over there is a merci I gues.

Ok I think that's it.

or is it? nope, overtime.

ok, alright uhm...

I'll probably take sombra.

yeah I'll go sombra first to hack the guns and cannons.

and yeah, let's see how that goes. we have genji anyways.

and I think that buffed something with hacking.. Not sure what because THEY DON'T HAVE PATCHNOTES AT THE PS4 VERSION!

they should finally do that. thank you.

and yeah, let's do this.

let's go! attack!

fuck..

that went wrong

so let's go into another direction.

argh

I didn't press r1. I think there's a canon over there.

but I think they got genji.

or who did I just saw?

oh wow

i was lucky there. got away with 5 hp

oh they got bastion, alright.

oh my god...

he just killed me while invisible...

he just thinks "oh where did she come from?"

alright let's hack that heal point first.

uhm.. alright 3 seconds cooldown.

alright, ok and now we have to get up there.

oh yeah I am already at the highest point. that's bad.

ah dammit.

oh that was bad again.

mh...

I am going to kill that torbjörn

oh god..

uhm..

oh fuck.

noooo bastion saw me. wait, what?

argh..

no I have to do that.

no I'll go junkrat.

we need genji, we need junkrat..

oh well now I don't have enough time to get there.

argh..

how? how did they got another point?

I don't get it..

well whatever.

well I hope you've enjoyed.. and yeah.

I'll show that to you but I already say hope to see you again next time.

what an incredibly good player. everyone is stunned and he just does auto hits and even hit the enemys because of his ultimate only.

For more infomation >> overwatch placement game 2 TURN DOWN THE SOUND - Duration: 14:56.

-------------------------------------------

ఫ్రిజ్ ఏ దిక్కులో ఉండాలి | Fridge Vastu In Telugu | Fridge Vastu | VASTU TIPS | Kitchen Vastu Telugu - Duration: 1:50.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE LIKE SHARE

For more infomation >> ఫ్రిజ్ ఏ దిక్కులో ఉండాలి | Fridge Vastu In Telugu | Fridge Vastu | VASTU TIPS | Kitchen Vastu Telugu - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Senator Rand Paul: White House Could Make 'Big' Health Announcement | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 10:31.

For more infomation >> Senator Rand Paul: White House Could Make 'Big' Health Announcement | Morning Joe | MSNBC - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

Finest Chinese seafood delivered in a Vito - Duration: 2:44.

The "Yonghe Club" is a seafood restaurant for high demand customers.

We use only fresh ingredients. Our food design is special, too.

We are pioneers in the preparation and presentation of the dishes.

That's why our customers praise the quality of our services.

My name is Shao Junchao. I am a delivery service employee at the "Yonghe Club".

The Club runs two restaurants in Fuzhou, a seaport at the east coast of China.

We are 380 staff members at the Club; we utilize three Vito vans and have ordered another three.

Most customers say "wow" and are surprised

that we deliver our seafood variations with a Mercedes; their comment is: "Very good!"

In the beginning, we used the Vito in particular as a VIP shuttle for our guests.

Then we founded the delivery service "Yong Song"

and started using the Vito for the transportation of our creations in gift boxes.

Our restaurant offers offers high-end cuisine. Mercedes has a big name as well.

It matches perfectly with the strategic positioning of our traditional restaurant.

On a personal level, I like the Mercedes brand very much, too.

Driveability is excellent, the interior is comfortable, whereas the exterior is simply beautiful.

In China people work long hours.

Meeting at a restaurant allows them to bring together the entire family at a round table.

They can talk about their jobs and engage in strengthening family ties.

For more infomation >> Finest Chinese seafood delivered in a Vito - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Arnold Schwarzenegger: Applaus, Applaus! Arnold Schwarzenegger dirigiert die Wiesn-Kapelle - Duration: 4:36.

For more infomation >> Arnold Schwarzenegger: Applaus, Applaus! Arnold Schwarzenegger dirigiert die Wiesn-Kapelle - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

Forgotten Realms Lore - Calimshan - Duration: 6:08.

Hello everybody Jorphdan here the PH is silent.

Let's talk about Calimshan.

I feel like we've talked a lot about Calimshan already, I mean it did conquer most of the

regions we've been talking about.

And Calimshan was there before Amn and Tethyr.

In hindsight perhaps I should have started with Calimshan, or perhaps I've saved the

best for last.

Let's dive in.

Early Calimshan history is covered in elves, dragons and giants.

The Elves lived in the forests that covered much of the regions of Amn, Tethyr, and Calimshan.

The giants came in seeking to dominate the creatures in these forests but the elves were

too clever and would get alerts from the birds.

Thus able to hide from the giants.

The dragons however did not hide from the giants and fought with them over who would

control this area, and in reality who would control all of Faerun.

Humans at this time mostly survived by hiding in caves, or becoming slaves to dragons.

Eventually the dragons and giants stop warring.

Dwarves settled in for mining operations and the humans lives peacefully with all races,

mostly avoiding them.

The Dwarves and Elves established trade routes between their forests and mountain homes.

Then came the time of the genies!

In -7800 DR a large force of genies and their servants arrived in present-day Calimport.

They enslaved many of the inhabitants.

It's unclear if the Djinn came from the elemental plane of Air, or from Zakhara.

The main Djinn that was in charge went by the name Calim.

He said that it was in revenge for their servitude, their magical bondage to wizards etcetera

that they seek to enslave mortals.

Their arrival led to the end of humanity's freedom in these areas.

The Djinn created cities and this started the Calim Empire.

For a thousand years the geni lord Calim drove his servant genies and mortal slaves to build

the early calimshan civilizations.

They drove out dragons and giants and angered the elves by taking their forests and cutting

it down.

Now different Genies went out and started to control other areas of present day Calimshan.

This angered Calim who wanted to unite control under himself once more.

So for several thousands years a great war occurred between these Genie generals.

They didn't have many battles but when they did the destruction was catastrophic.

The elves were not having it anymore, and devised a plan to imprison the genies.

Elf high mages began casting a powerful spell collectively.

The spell pulled more than half of the major genies from around the lands including the

two Genie generals Calim and Memnon.

Within hours the genies gathered here were crushed together into a massive crystalline

red gem that hovered 20 feet from the ground.

The High Elves imprisoned Calim and Memnon there last of all, but not before splitting

their minds and bodies.

They scattered Calim's consciousness into the four winds and Memnon's mind into the

soil.

Thus the genie rulers were technically imprisoned in two places, within the crystal and outside it

If their minds could somehow get back to the gem it would be reunited with their body,

augmented with all the power of their followers trapped in the gem.

Spooky thought.

This spell pulling all the genies and fusing them into a crystal destroyed the area transforming

it into a hostile desert.

This location is currently the Calim desert.

This occurred around -6100 DR leaving behind human slaves and servants not knowing what

to do with their new found freedom.

The humans of Calim's areas rebuilt much of the cities such as Calimport.

Priests filled the power gap as rulers.

Many interpreted their right to rule as a sign from the gods.

The priests ruled for several thousand years until a Red Dragon came and overthrew them.

She then ruled for 112 years until driven off by human dragonslayers.

The noble family that slew her rose up to be the royal house that ruled Calimshan, after

much infighting and debate.

Giving the title Pasha to their emperor a new ruling family was now in place.

The Marching Mountains define the northern boundaries of Calimshan.

While the eastern boundary goes all the way to the Lake of Steam.

It's population is varied, with Humans making up the majority of it's citizens.

But also dwarves settling in the Marching Mountains, and elves living in the lands south

of those mountains.

Halfings, Half-Orcs, and Half-Elves are not an unusual sight in Calimshan.

Off the coast lurk Sahuagin, Krakens and others.

Frightening creatures exist in the desert along with a few dragons.

Even the drow have been seen in Calimshan with major drow enclaves in the south (under

ground) and in the Forest of Mir.

Genies still exist in Calimshan but are enslaved for the most part.

They are rare and wondrous creatures that are both coveted and feared.

They are bound to servitude by a bottle, or a ring.

Religion plays an important part in Calmishan life and history.

After Calim and his genie overlords were imprisoned the mortal races embraced the worship of gods

other than Calim.

Many humans worshiped angry, vengeful gods in order to gain power quick and stamp out

the last influence of the genies.

Thus for over seven millennia the dark gods had a foothold in the hearts and minds of

many Calishites.

There haven't been any state-mandated religions since the fall of the Shoon Imperium.

Other lands like Tethyr shun gods because of their evil practices (human sacrifice etc).

Calimshan has tolerance for all.

It sees itself as the greatest land on Faerun because it accepts all creeds and religions.

Plenty of Calishites pay lip service to whatever god will help them in a situation.

Waukeen for business, Umberlee for sea traders etc.

If more profound worship is deemed necessary, a shrine or temple for nearly every major

or minor power can be found in most communities.

Calimshan citizens seek the acquisition of money.

Where different from Amn who seeks wealth for weaths sake, Calimshan seeks wealth to

afford luxuries for your particular lifestyle.

The pursuit of money is only acceptable in order to reach a level of comfort where a

person does not have to work hard ever again.

They labor until they are rich and no longer have to work for money.

Finally Magic!

Magic is so predominant in Calimshan that even the lowest of slaves is unimpressed by

simple magics.

Their views of magic stem from its use to make everyday life easier; it has become mundane

through being used to perform common activities like serving wine or cleaning a home.

Kind of like Netheril in that respect, although in this case it must have been the

magical genies that ruled Calimshan for so long that influenced the citizens views

of magic.

And that's where we'll end today.

Please hit a like if you enjoyed this video, every like goes to helping the channel grow

and I hope to see you all next Wed!

For more infomation >> Forgotten Realms Lore - Calimshan - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: NFL TO BE STRIPPED OF FEDERAL FUNDING | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:14.

Amid the growing furor over the NFL's acceptance of its players disrespecting our nation, the

league is receiving some bad news from Washington.

As many are aware, the NFL benefits from billions in taxpayer subsidies, which help team owners

build extravagant stadiums they claim help improve the local economies.

However, with the recent spate of protests on the field, people from all over the country

have been calling for these subsidies to be stripped from the league, and it looks like

they're going to get their wish.

According to Watchdog.org, the federal government has given the NFL over $7 billion in taxpayer

cash to either build or revamp existing stadiums.

"Overall, taxpayers have spent nearly $3 billion on the 16 stadiums that will host

NFL games during the season's opening weekend.

And over the past couple of decades, we've given NFL teams nearly $7 billion total in

aid for their stadiums," the website stated.

Some of these handouts were to the New England Patriots, who received $72 million to build

Gillette Stadium in Foxboro, Mass., the Pittsburgh Steelers, who received $176.1 million for

their stadium, while the Indianapolis Colts took a "modest" $619 million in taxpayer

subsidies for their stadium.

As you can see, this costs us quite a lot of money.

But because of the recent controversy surrounding the league, a bipartisan effort to strip the

funding completely is once again gaining steam.

The Daily Caller reported that a bill to remove the subsidies introduced over the summer by

Democrat Sen. Corey Booker and Republican Sen. James Lankford is gaining momentum in

the Senate.

From the Caller:

Last June, New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker and Republican Oklahoma Sen. James

Lankford put forth a bill that would ban professional sports teams from using municipal bonds in

relation to federal funding to build their sports arenas.

"Professional sports teams generate billions of dollars in revenue," Booker said in a

statement.

"There's no reason why we should give these multimillion-dollar businesses a federal

tax break to build new stadiums.

It's not fair to finance these expensive projects on the backs of taxpayers, especially

when wealthy teams end up reaping most of the benefits."

The Oklahoma Republican senator agreed, saying, "The federal government is responsible for

a lot of important functions, but financing sports stadiums for multi-million – sometimes

billion – dollar franchises is definitely not one of them."

A spokesman from Lankford's office told The Daily Caller Sunday that in the last four

weeks interest in the bill has picked up since both members proposed it four months ago.

So that's that.

Protesting the country that's given you everything, and then some, comes with consequences.

Now let's just hope that the renewed interest in this bill doesn't fade away with the

controversy.

Taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for these billionaires to build stadiums only

they benefit from, all while their players are protesting the country that made it possible.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: NFL TO BE STRIPPED OF FEDERAL FUNDING | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

超特急から"初めてのこと"奪う!再びコラボで「NYLON」史上初の試みに挑む|24H ニュース - Duration: 6:24.

For more infomation >> 超特急から"初めてのこと"奪う!再びコラボで「NYLON」史上初の試みに挑む|24H ニュース - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

ベッキー、「あいのり」新シリーズは「カロリー高かった」 第1話収録後にMC3人を直撃|24H ニュース - Duration: 7:40.

For more infomation >> ベッキー、「あいのり」新シリーズは「カロリー高かった」 第1話収録後にMC3人を直撃|24H ニュース - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

WP681414 Replacing Your Dryer's Clamp Screw - AP6010561, PS11743744. - Duration: 3:29.

Hi, I'm Jordan

Today, I'm going to show you how to replace the clamp screw on your dryer model

The reason you might need to change this part is if your screw is missing

which is causing the inside of the dryer to bounce around and make loud noise

before working on any appliance be sure to disconnect it from its power source

For this repair, you'll need a five- sixteenths nut driver, a Phillips head screwdriver

a Flathead screwdriver, and a putty knife

So, this is our top panel, first things we're going to have to do is remove the lint screen

and remove these two Phillips head screws

So with your putty knife, we're going to open up the door

we're going to undo the wire harness

Then we're going to remove these two screws located on the opposite sides of each other

with your five-sixteenths nut driver

and then we're just going to remove the door

place it on the side

Pull the pulley to the right to release the belt and the motor shaft

Once you've done that, grab your drum by the belt and slowly lift out

Once you've taken the drum out, we're going to be working in this area right here

so our clamp is located right here, as you can tell we're missing a screw

the reason why we need to replace this screw, is that over time when your using your dryer

this clamp will make a lot of noise so in order to prevent that from happening

we're going to grab our new OEM replacement screw

If you don't have one of these already you can find them on our online store

and simply with your five-sixteenths nut driver, screw it back in

and once you've done that you can put your drum back on

and then we're just going to put our drum back in

and now we just have to reattach the belt

start by replacing your pulley wheel back in the slots

pull your belt along the pulley wheel

and then bring the belt around the motor shaft

and then we're just going to replace our door

and then reattach your front panel

and then reattach your wire harness

then lay down the top panel

then just replace the Phillips head screws you took out previously

then just slide the lint filter in

and your repair is complete

Finally, reconnect your appliance to its power source

if you need to replace any parts for your appliances, you can find an OEM replacement part on our website

Thanks for watching, your support helps us to create these free videos for you to enjoy

Please like, comment, and share and if you really like our video, please subscribe down below.

For more infomation >> WP681414 Replacing Your Dryer's Clamp Screw - AP6010561, PS11743744. - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

486146 - Replacing Your Whirlpool Dryer's Hinge Screw AP3174145102430 306170 PS377181 - Duration: 1:52.

Hi I am Jordan.

Today I'm going to be showing you how to replace the door hinge screw on your Whirlpool dryer

model.

The reason you might need to change this part is if your screw is loosen or rusted.

And for this repair you are going to need a phillips head screw driver.

The first thing we are going to have to do is open up the door.

So our hinges are located right here and right here on the opposite sides and the reason

why you would want to replace it is because over time your hinge might not become secure

so in order to fix that we are going to grab our new OEM replacement screw.

If you don't have one of these already you can find one on our online store and with

you phillips head screw driver we are just going to take the screw and screw it back

in.

Make sure you hold the door in order for the screw to be tighten on properly

and once you've

done that just take your door close it up and your repair is complete.

If you need to replace any of your appliances you can find an OEM replacement part on our

website.

Thanks for watching your support helps us to create these free videos for you to enjoy.

Please like comment and share.

If you really like our video please subscribe down below.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét