Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 28 2017

President Donald Trump has said over and over again that it's high time that NFL owners

step up and make their teams stand for the anthem.

Well, guess what the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots just did.

Both of these Superbowl winning teams have now pledged to stand together, not kneel,

during the Anthem as a show of unity with our country and our troops.

The official statement from the Broncos read,

"We may have different values and beliefs, but there's one thing we all agree on: We're

a team and we stand together — no matter how divisive some comments and issues can

be, nothing should ever get in the way of that.

Starting Sunday, we'll be standing together."

The New England Patriots reportedly made a similar pledge a few days ago, although theirs

lacked an official statement like Denver has.

It's good to see these team owners and players taking action to respect our National Anthem.

There is nothing wrong with protesting.

Hell, there is nothing wrong with disliking a President.

But for God's sake, give the people who sacrifice so much the 30 seconds of the Anthem.

They have earned it.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> MASSIVE WIN: The Denver Broncos Just Gave The Anthem Kneelers EXACTLY What They Deserve - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Woman wants answers after toddler's death - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> Woman wants answers after toddler's death - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Increased demand to live downtown puts apartments at premium - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Video: Increased demand to live downtown puts apartments at premium - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

TOMADAS têm COR certa? 🛑 - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> TOMADAS têm COR certa? 🛑 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mujer recibe fuertes golpes por una insólita razón | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Mujer recibe fuertes golpes por una insólita razón | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Trump suspende el acta de Jones a Puerto Rico | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Trump suspende el acta de Jones a Puerto Rico | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Grey - Wings Clipped (ft. Avril Lavigne & Anthony Green) (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:33.

All your lovers, no they're not your friends Learned the hard way fast

That every time you give someone your trust they throw it back, throw it back

Another Sunday, waking on the ground Signal breaking down

Cause everytime you said they loved you left and took it back

Taken hostage Cut your tongue

They make you watch as The world slips by you

Chasing something You're crying out, crying out, oh

They say it's weakness But you're just an angel with your wings clipped

Someone came and took all of your secrets

Now you can't fly away, now you cant fly away, eyyy

They say it's madness Future on the line you're moving backwards

Someone came and broke you right in half so

That you can't fly away, that you can't fly away, eyy

Got you covered like a body suit made of lead and doubt

But you're still wondering why you feel too heavy to go out, to go out

People calling in a state for you, think they love too loud

And so you push them all away but its too damn quiet now, quiet now

Taken hostage Cut your tongue

They make you watch as The world slips by you

Chasing something You're crying out, crying out, oh

They say it's weakness But you're just an angel with your wings clipped

Someone came and took all of your secrets

Now you can't fly away, now you cant fly away, eyyy

They say it's madness Future on the line you're moving backwards

Someone came and broke you right in half so

That you can't fly away, that you can't fly away, eyy

You can't fly away

For more infomation >> Grey - Wings Clipped (ft. Avril Lavigne & Anthony Green) (Official Audio) - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Sospechoso reta a la policía y terminó de la peor manera | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> Sospechoso reta a la policía y terminó de la peor manera | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

thaihoinuk Spiderman Power Rangers Nerf gun Bad Kid steals Giant Chips & Zombie Nerf war - Duration: 30:57.

thaihoinuk Superheroes Galaxy war Spiderman Power Rangers Nerf gun Bad Kid steals Giant Chips & Zombie Nerf war

For more infomation >> thaihoinuk Spiderman Power Rangers Nerf gun Bad Kid steals Giant Chips & Zombie Nerf war - Duration: 30:57.

-------------------------------------------

Buscan a peligrosa pareja que dispara desde su auto | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Buscan a peligrosa pareja que dispara desde su auto | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Matriz inversa igual a su traspuesta. Matriz ortogonal - Duration: 15:30.

For more infomation >> Matriz inversa igual a su traspuesta. Matriz ortogonal - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

Murió Hugh Hefner, la leyenda de Playboy | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Murió Hugh Hefner, la leyenda de Playboy | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

America Airlines enfrenta una demanda de sus empleados | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> America Airlines enfrenta una demanda de sus empleados | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Resuelven misterio de la desaparición de unas mascotas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> Resuelven misterio de la desaparición de unas mascotas | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Investigan desvíos de ayuda para damnificados en México | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Investigan desvíos de ayuda para damnificados en México | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Revelaron causas de la muerte de Hiromi | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Revelaron causas de la muerte de Hiromi | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Famosos Al Rojo Vivo: Resumen de farándula de hoy | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> Famosos Al Rojo Vivo: Resumen de farándula de hoy | Al Rojo Vivo | Telemundo - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

UNRAVEL | The Sea | Walk through | Fun Game Play - Duration: 12:19.

UNRAVEL | The Sea | Walk through | Fun Game Play

hi everybody welcome back to WP GN we're back with another episode of an arrival

now if you watch the last video you know that I got this cute little patch here

and I restored some of Martha's memories also I noticed this pillow and I'm I

don't know where this little game this area is or what part of the world it's

in so if you know what this pillow says comment below if you like these videos

hit that like button subscribe if you like the channel w PG end we play games

Network if you aren't familiar with us and this is your first time watching a

video we're a family gaming Network we play video games from roblox to

minecraft to unravel to Call of Duty so if you have game requests or if you have

game ideas maybe you're playing a game right now and you really love it and you

think that we would love it put it down in the comments we'll try it out last

time I played this game or this chapter I'm going to say Asus thistle in

the weeds it did say I got one of five secrets found I did finish it I got that

patch I don't think that I'm going to go back in there I will do that later I

think

these are all levels but I don't think Oh oh-ho lucky I did hurt a little red

okay so I think I'm going to have Oh

I'm having problems here I'm having problems here not surprising

so I guess this is my only option that the CEO kind of like that I did it know

for sure if there was going to be an exact order to which picture frames you

were supposed to go to and that yes it only gives you one option so that would

be it hi wpg so here we go

oh my goodness I'm already gonna die

already okay so

I'm supposed to go up here

I already have string up there okay let me climb down here

that went really far to go

oh yeah

Oh

all right I'm not gentle with this guy at all however a little rough and tough

yarn dude

oh okay oh dear Oh

oh I jumped right over him the first time okay so now I know I need to come

down here yard

I can't have this guy get too skinny on me oh why do I keep doing that okay

that's good oh yeah so excited oh do you see that

I got a surprise

how do I get out of here just keep killing the little guy maybe to fast

forward this part Oh

no cheating here

all right so I love these little journeys that red takes us on and

they're still there it is so beautiful glad I made it past that

there we go Oh again okay so we going to come up

here and keep it straight what am I supposed to do there got this

like bow

so

look bang

like it there

I gotta get my streak

dangerous oh ok red hold on

hold on

Oh looky there

what I got

that's water waves pretty oh yeah

it's all up

oh oh oh oh fuck it's more straight thank you so much okay so obviously I

need to get

tie him up there

is there somewhere else football I know what I'm supposed to

there

to give one went death at a time okay

I need to get over there

stuck

I need to get him there too sweet

kidding wearing it oh can I grab this Oh

oh look at me all right

back this way

like that work for a little yard get spider-man go

one hour Newton okay so obviously I need to work this out I need to practice this

I know you guys don't want to keep watching me die over and over and over

again so I'm gonna leave this video right here I'm pretty darn close to

getting up there and getting over there I think there's much of this level left

maybe I don't know if you have ideas if you have a tip for me please let me know

because I struggle but at this game I love it though

I can't quit playing it so let me know down in the comments if you have an idea

for me last time it worked out so don't forget to like this video subscribe if

you like if you want notifications we post videos every Tuesday Thursday and

Saturday and we also do the occasional live stream here in there you just have

to keep your eyes open and your ears open and then you'll know hit that Bell

above and you notified every time we post a video thank you so much for

watching with me and playing with me and we'll see you later bye

you

UNRAVEL | The Sea | Walk through | Fun Game Play

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét