Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 30 2017

You've probably found yourself in your single-engine outboard or sterndrive in a narrow channel

or driving into a marina only to find out that you're in the wrong spot.

That means you have to turn around in a space that's too tight for a normal 180-degree turn.

So what's a boater to do?

Well, you finesse your way out of course.

A few tips: First, don't get so far down the fairway that you can't maneuver with a boat

or dock right in front of you.

Back out a little ways if you need more turning room.

Next, your boat likely has a right-hand propeller so it will back to port.

So use this to your advantage and make your turns to the right.

If you have a sterndrive with counter rotating propellers, it doesn't walk to port or starboard,

so you can turn in either direction.

Trim your engines out for most effective backing.

That's because the propeller wash will be directed down under the boat instead of against

the transom, and this is particularly important with a bracket-mounted outboard.

So, here's the technique.

Put the engine hard right.

Give the throttle a quick burst ahead.

Take the engine out of gear.

Shift the engine to hard left and give a quick burst to stern.

Take the engine out of gear and repeat until you're headed in the right direction.

Now, note that if you're going ahead or astern much before the engine is hard over, you're

going to work against yourself by slowing the turn.

So, now let's have a look at how it's done.

So, here we are.

We're in the fairway between two rows of slips and we just discovered, you know what, we're

in the wrong one.

We should be one dock over.

So what are we going to do?

Well, I'm just going to take the engine out of gear for a minute.

I'm going to put the engine hard right, and then I'm going to give it a quick burst ahead.

Now, not a lot of power.

Just 800,000 rpm and then I'm going to take it out of gear and I'm going to shift the

rudder to hard left.

And then I'm going to put it in reverse.

A quick burst astern.

And then I'm going to take it out of gear.

I'm going to shift the rudder to hard right.

And then I'm going to give it a quick burst ahead.

And that's actually enough to get me fair in the channel here.

So it's quite simple, use enough power to maintain your heading and to control your

turn but not so much that you lose control and you end up banging into somebody.

So, there it is.

The pivot turn.

Go out and give it a try, and I think you'll like it.

For more infomation >> Master the Pivot Turn to Maneuver Your Single Engine Boat in Close Quarters | BoatUS Magazine - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Byron Morton's Saturday Weather Forecast - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Byron Morton's Saturday Weather Forecast - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Underworld Web - Short Film - Duration: 13:41.

[Light music]

[Door slams]

[School bell rings]

Good morning class.

Everybody take your seats.

Please, settle down.

So, today we're going to be talking about the dark web and the onion router.

The dark web is a series of websites that you can only access via a very specific URL

and using a very specific browser.

And there's really only two ways in: One is you already know the way, or number

two: you hack your way in.

Think of it like this: The part that you see and interact with every

day is the part that sticks up above the water.

However, there exists an entirely different website lurking below the water.

And that's the dark web.

It's thing that aren't immediately visible from the surface.

So, why would anyone want to use this dark web anyway?

Well, if you don't know what's there, if you can see anything, it's a great place to hide

things.

It's a great place to put things you don't want anybody to know about.

There are things like private email accounts, all kinds of leaked data, and online shopping.

Now, this isn't shopping like you're used to at Amazon or iTunes.

Here you buy things like narcotics, like weapons, even body parts.

And listen, because this is a place where you put information you don't want anybody

to know about, it's a place that can get you in a lot of trouble.

[School bell rings]

[Upbeat music playing]

[Knock on door]

I brought you in here today to tell you about

a secret project we've been working on for the past few years.

Why does this concern me?

Because you're in charge of global communications, and more importantly, the web.

You're the only one here with the knowledge of the dark web deep enough to help us with

this secret project.

We need you to place a piece of our classified military technology on the dark web where

our customer will be able to purchase it when the time comes.

So you want me to build an online store?

Precisely And why on the dark web?

Can't they just call us or something?

Because they don't have the means of communication other than the web where our customer is located.

They confirm their purchase online, set up a pickup date, and we provide them with the

product.

No more questions.

Just do your job and I need it by Wednesday.

Now go.

[Suspenseful music]

A professional video camera for only $300?

I have to pick it up?

I don't know why they can't just ship it, but I guess this Monday will work.

[Knock on glass]

You wanted to see me, sir?

Yes, please come in.

Have you finished making the website product page?

Yes, just like you asked, and I made sure I disguised it like a camera so no one will

know what it is.

Great.

Thank you for your hard work.

It means a lot to this company.

Sir, do you have a minute?

Yea.

Come in.

What can I do for you?

Remember that secret project we've been working on?

Yea, of course

The one with the classified technology?

Of course.

I just met with the web developer.

She said everything is great, ready to publish.

Well, I just received word from headquarters that there's already an order in for the product.

What?

But no one's supposed to purchase it until next week.

Well, that's why I can to you, to see if you knew what was happening.

I can guarantee you it wasn't them.

It must be a mistake or...

Do you really think so?

Could somebody be trying to gain access to our classified technology?

Accidents don't happen.

This was purchased intentionally.

It's a matter of national security.

Set up a pickup, call the armed forces, we're going to catch this person, we're going to

get to the bottom of this.

Get out of here.

[Upbeat music]

Please meet at the Chestnut Park this Monday

at 4 PM, bring the payment and come alone.

[Suspenseful music]

Are you Gabriella?

Yea, are you the one from uh- Yea, yea, you got the money?

Sure, it's all right here.

Great, here you go kid.

The package has been delivered.

You're clear to make your move.

[Gun clicks]

FBI, don't move!

We've got a runner, we got a runner!

[Action music]

Get on the ground!

What's happening, I was, I was just buying a camera!

Get on the ground!

You're under arrest for purchasing classified technology.

Gabriella, right?

Alight, let's just cut to the chase.

We have reason to believe that you've been trying to intercept classified technology.

Technology for a project no one knows about.

Who are you working for?

What?

I'm not working for anybody.

I was just buying a camera.

On the dark web?

Who does that?

I don't know.

I was just looking around and I saw the camera.

[Indistinct chatter]

Alight Bill, so she's not talking.

What do you think we should do?

Well, is it too early for the...

Really?

Should we go that far?

Really, I don't know anything.

I was just trying to buy a camera.

That's all I know.

So what do you think?

Could se just be an innocent kid trying to buy a camera?

Who goes to the dark web just to buy a camera?

That's what I was thinking.

I'll get with my team, run some analysis on this kid.

We'll get some more info, see what she's all about.

Thanks, Bill.

Gabriella...

Hey Deb.

Hey, boss.

What can I do for you?

Well, we've got something a little different.

A kid was caught buying classified technology on the dark web.

Huh, we'll that's unusual.

Yep.

I was wondering if you could run a background on this kid.

Find out who she is and who she's working for.

Sure, I'll get right on it, get back to you as soon as possible.

Well, we did some digging into your past.

You don't have any ties to rival countries.

So does this mean I'm free to go?

No What do you mean no?

You were able to access a website that was intended for one person and one person only.

You have a real talent for hacking and finding loopholes.

Ok...

You're in college, right?

Yes Is this your last year?

Yea How would you like to work here, be a part

of our web security team?

Wait, you arrest me this morning and now you're offering me a job?

I know it's a little unorthodox and a little weird, but it could be a great opportunity

for you.

Think about it.

I don't know.

I guess I'll think about it.

That's good.

Think about it.

Here's my card.

Call me when you're ready.

Plus I know where you live.

It's what we do.

I've considered your offer.

Let's do this.

For more infomation >> Underworld Web - Short Film - Duration: 13:41.

-------------------------------------------

TERRA AND VENTUS ARE BACK? MICKEY IS HERE? Let's play Kingdom Hearts 0.2 part 8 - Duration: 28:06.

Yo what's up guys and welcome back to another part of Kingdom Hearts 0.2

last time we fought against a bunch of heartless.. that somehow exploded themselves.. oh well.

oh.. that part!

gg

oh shit. oh shit. now we are talking. there comes terranort.

oh that's why I could save over there. this will be something.

oh shit!

OH SHIT!

he still sounds like ansem..

oh shit man!

does he get his armor and then it's going to start?

ah common I wanted to see that happen. that would be too good.

But we'll probably see that happen anyways in kingdom hearts 3.

In case it won't happen now.

oh now mickey appears!

I knew it.

trailers and stuff.

yess more of those guys.

alright now he comes from that way.

ohohohohooh that damage-

oh shit that gu y actually deals alot of damage

holy shit man.

why are you healing yourself but not me?

oh shit man.

alright ok.

curaga (vitaga) heals mickey too.

or is it "vitgra". I gues it is since "vitaga only appears inside of final fantasy (e.g. 4)

alright ok.

that's not looking too good.

oh I think mickey just saved me.

oh shit man I have no chance against that guy.

why can't I use mega ether?

ok. ok.

ok. I like that move.

huh? what was that?

they just stopped attacking.. oh well.

shit he still hit me there.

why can't I use that fucking mega ether? I got it in my inventory.

oh wow

alright.

I need healing!

ah easy.

and that nice crit at the end.

mixed with the finisher. nice.

didn't they all just dodge that one?

I told ya.

Nice!

okokok it seems like we are almost at the end since we get reinforcement already.

well let's move on.

oh easy there's another save point.

and the focus on max as I like it.

it's sadly not that op as in the original birth by sleep but we will get to that sooner or later.

this thing is looking like a rock monster.

so blizzard is probably the most effective one.

but I still wanna test.. nope fire isn't that good.

what? he's blocking everything.

stop blocking!

oh wow he stunned me.

and mickey is dead again..

or is he? nope just stunned like me.

fuck that guy..

alright ok.

yeah, you can't hit me.

didn't I jump higher as the wall is tall?

oh ok but I would have fallen deeper.

I'd say we shouldn't go there, yet. let's get the map for the moment.

I told ya. every big treasure chest is the map.

there are also special attacks but since there is no comando board it doesn't matter.

and since we got all the magic anyways..

ok ok we unlocked something new for the back.

well ok.. no I wanna have the shiny one. that's cooler.

alright ok.

color 1

oh wow and I did all those settings.

there are..

where's the golden color? I gues this one.

alright the black color

that's not even black. In the best case scenario this would be gray.

let's take.. that one... alright.

well whatever. that's alright.

oh it continues here. maybe I should go down there.

It's kinda sad that you only have 1 finishing move but it's obvious since she doesn't have her original sword.

hui

oh wow I gues that doesn't count as "defeated by fire magic"

ah common

argh we won't get all anymore, will we?

whatever that's ok.

easy. and now another "shadou"

woah.

wow I just healed myself and mickey healed me a second after that. oh well.

haha! man blizzaga is so unfair. it's homing.

normally fire is the homing spell but that blizzard is also homing is a bit broken.

ok I can surf (slide) down here. there should be an item down here.

yup, over there.

told ya blizzaga is so unfair.

If it would be that unfair in any Kingdom hearts game...

well we unlocked something.

I gues something with mini ears. (not sure if it's mini mouse or something like small ears*)

but I'm not sure. could have been mickey ears as well.

ok we didn't go down here but we can go up at the other side.

did we miss something?

maybe some of those crystals?

nope. well let's go up there again.

another chest.

why can't I surf down there?

oh wait.. nope can't pick up that crystal. that one neither.

they try to confuse me.

pff that thing wants to confuse me as well. well whatever.

woah more of those guys.. oh god..

alright we will get them anyways now.

were are they?

oh wrong way.

oh he's doing that move again.

ok gues he's fed up with his sphear now.

oh that's better.

is that it?

no?

there's still one left.. where is he?

oh, up there.

ok over there I can go down.

uhm..

no wait, that was the path we were supposed to go.

ok there's actually no treasure chest or diamond left.

oh we know this place from the trailer.

I hope we aren't at the end now.

that would be a bit sad :(

wait that's sand? I thought this would be some kind of dark water. xD

mhh

good job square enix.

oh, oh we are now at that part with the white backround.

and I forgot an item over there the last time we came across that point.

yeah if I could get over that.. now I have to go around it.

here was an item...

oh, over there.

what did I get now? template..

which one?

oh wait. it's for the back..

ok, white one..

oh well...

yeah come back down here.

alright ok.

here's another chest.

mega ether

I can definitively not destroy it by hitting.

maybe with firaga..

nope. alright

oh so over there is NOTHING? Maybe something's infront of that.

cutscene?

cutscene. alright so I'd end this part right here. Hope you've enjoyed it and I hope to see you again next time.

For more infomation >> TERRA AND VENTUS ARE BACK? MICKEY IS HERE? Let's play Kingdom Hearts 0.2 part 8 - Duration: 28:06.

-------------------------------------------

Ammunition Balls Trickshots - Duration: 2:12.

Hello and welcome to this new video on my YouTube-channel flix

Today I show you some trickshots with ammunition balls

Have fun with this video!

That´s it with this video!

I hope you enjoyed the trickshots!

If that´s the case, please give a thumbs up!

I had a lot of fun while recording this video and doing the trickshots!

See you in the next Video! I wish you an awesome week, bye!

For more infomation >> Ammunition Balls Trickshots - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

أجمل ما سترينه في عالم مكياج الشفاه 💋 و طرق عمله بالتفاصيل! لن تصدقي النتييييجة 👍👌 - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> أجمل ما سترينه في عالم مكياج الشفاه 💋 و طرق عمله بالتفاصيل! لن تصدقي النتييييجة 👍👌 - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Gold Chain Models | Trending Gold Chains Designs - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Simple Gold Chain Models | Trending Gold Chains Designs - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Jennifer Garner: Ungeschminkt und müde sagt Jennifer Garner „Ja" zu Kaffee - Duration: 5:49.

For more infomation >> Jennifer Garner: Ungeschminkt und müde sagt Jennifer Garner „Ja" zu Kaffee - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Gold Rings Design || Modern Gold Rings Collections - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Simple Gold Rings Design || Modern Gold Rings Collections - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Barbie und Ken Tabubruch bei "Love Island": So wild trieb es bisher niemand - Duration: 8:27.

For more infomation >> Barbie und Ken Tabubruch bei "Love Island": So wild trieb es bisher niemand - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Oliver Pocher: Comedian verlässt RTL-Show "5 gegen Jauch" - Frank Buschmann übernimmt - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> Oliver Pocher: Comedian verlässt RTL-Show "5 gegen Jauch" - Frank Buschmann übernimmt - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To Shave Your Bikini Area | How To Shave Your Bikini Area Completely - Duration: 4:47.

How To Shave Your Bikini Area

How To Shave Your Bikini Area Completely

subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button click the bell button

and enjoy the latest uploads from our channel and you the approval of your

partner as well however there's the question of how to

properly shave your bikini area with various sources recommending differing

opinions on the matter to end this speculation follow these step by step

detailed set of instructions 1 get a new razor or razor blade particularly those

with protective features like cushions Moisture rising strips or micro fins

also since you will be working on a delicate area

that's not exactly flat and taut choose a razor with multiple blades in a

pivoting head the straight ones are likely to cause Nicks and cuts remember

to sterilize the razor first before using to pick the right kind of shaving

cream as you're not supposed to use the one you apply on your face or legs on

your genital area which is more sensitive than most parts of your body

you can also use hair conditioner but never soap in lieu of shaving cream 3

start by wetting the bikini area with warm water to soften the pubic hair you

can opt to schedule your down there D fussing in the middle of your shower

session as exposing your skin to warm water for 5 to 10 minutes relaxes the

follicles and makes the meal easier to the blade 4 have a small bowl of warm

water ready and placed near you this is what you will dip your razor into to

rinse out trapped hair in between shaves 5 if your pubic hair is long trim it

first with clippers that come with a guard so you avoid cutting yourself for

added protection you can use a small fine-tooth comb

place it flat against your skin run it through the pubic hair

and clip out strands above it the less hair left the easier shaving will be six

scrub the area with a mild exfoliator to remove dead skin so you get a closer

cleaner shave you can use exfoliating body washes or a washcloth for this

purpose 7 apply a pre shaving oil so you prevent irritation and razor burns and

allow the blade to glide smoothly as you shave 8 apply shaving cream and don't be

afraid to lay it on thick leave it on for a couple of minutes to let it

prepare the hair if you are using a brush to apply the cream work it in

circular motions to help lift the hair so you get a closer shape knife and prop

your leg on the side of your tub stall or toilet bowl pull the skin back with

your free hand so it's taut and start shaving in the same direction as the

hair growth to prevent razor burns or ingrown strands than to ensure a clean

shave run the razor over the same area in the opposite direction and if there's

still hair left shave once more in the direction of the hair growth make sure

you don't apply pressure you won't have to if your razor is new by the way avoid

going over the same area too many times 10 you can dip the razor in the warm

water in between shaves to prevent clogging 11 repeat the same process in

step 9 on the other areas along your bikini line 12

when you're finished wash the area clean with warm water then pat dry part of how

to properly shave your bikini area is moisturizing the shaved portions with

aloe vera gel or some other light moisturizer to soothe the skin don't

wear underwear for the next few hours to prevent irritation due to the friction

caused by the undergarment after shaving your bikini area

if you liked the video give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends if you

want more recipes home remedies and tips subscribe to the channel

subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button click the bell button

and enjoy the latest uploads from our Channel

For more infomation >> How To Shave Your Bikini Area | How To Shave Your Bikini Area Completely - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Important Things China Invented First!!!2017 - Duration: 11:12.

those who live in the Western world often feel as though their civilization

is and always was the most technologically advanced in the world

however that is not necessarily true many important inventions that we once

used or even still used today saw the advent in the mysterious Eastern Orient

as the Europeans once called it these inventions were not only revolutionary

but also markers of one of the most advanced societies in our history

perhaps second only to modern-day industrial cultures so here we will look

through 10 important things that the Chinese invented first that are still

important to us today let's take a look at the 10 important things China

invented first

number ten booze what is more important than the invention of alcohol while the

substance was certainly useful for tolerating the brutal conditions of the

ancient world it also had another nearly miraculous effect it was a sterilizer in

an age when puerile enhanced soap or distant dreams in the eyes of the OCD it

is arguable that booze is the very thing that made civilization possible giving

people clean drinking water and the way to sanitize wounds fruits and pretty

much anything else that they pour their liquor on and of course it was first

invented in China nearly 9,000 years ago as far as we can tell in the late 1990s

archaeologists uncovered shards of broken pottery in northern China which

had gone down a strange residue so chances are those ancient folk were

doing the same thing we still do listening to music and get smashed with

our friends

number nine renting everyone knows Gutenberg right from the famous Bible to

the project trying to spread free textbooks the man behind this name is

one of the most important figures in the development of modern European culture

Johannes Gutenberg's printing press helped shape modern Europe and by

extension a great deal of the world but guess what the Chinese did it first

and they did it way earlier during the reign of the Tang Dynasty 618 907

Chinese engineers began using wood blocks to print designs onto silk and

other fabrics this would soon transition into reproducing short Buddhist texts so

people could carry their mantras with them

finally by 868 the first dated printed book was published it was a translated

Indian Buddhist text called the diamond sutra oh and for a little perspective

Gutenberg was born around 1400 nearly 500 40 years after the publishing of the

Diamond Sutra

number eight banknotes not long after coming up with an efficient printing

press the Chinese invented banknotes now one might ask why are banknotes

interesting they're just laying pieces of paper well they are important because

we still use them today nearly all modern currency comes in the form of

bank notes pieces of colored paper that are given value by the very people who

use them banknotes began to emerge in China even before the publication of the

previously-mentioned sutra in the 700s as inflation and devaluation made

Chinese currency inefficient and even annoying to use in bartering so they did

the obvious thing and converted those gold coins into green Benjamins number 7

paper making now how could a group of people invent printing and banknotes if

they didn't also create something for that thing to get stamp on around ad 100

the Han Dynasty figured out how to make material on which liquid right by using

old rags bamboo pen and other fibrous plants and materials to make pulp this

pulp would then be filtered through a screen and allowed to dry creating paper

while the rest of the world had things like parchment and papyrus before then

this paper would ultimately win out as the world's preferred method of

recording information it does not require specific storage conditions like

papyrus or specifically prepared animal hide like parchment

number six rudder ah the rudder probably amongst the most underappreciated part

of any boat while the rest of the world used steering oars in lieu of Belton

rudders the ancient Chinese were one step ahead inventing the stern bound to

trot around ad 100 this useful implement allowed for careful and precise training

something that the steering oar was not quite as capable of considering the or

had to rely on one strong man not getting too tired to steer the boat with

the rudder attached all it would take to turn the boat was the moving of the

lever oh and just for a little more perspective the oldest recorded use of

stern mounted rudders in Europe was about a thousand years later in southern

England it looks like the Saxons got tired of having to turn their boats

themselves number five toothbrush while things call true sticks

were relevant and the world's other ancient civilizations like Mesopotamia

and Egypt the first familiar bristle toothbrush was invented by the Chinese

these useful tools first appeared in the 1400s in China made from bristles from

the back of pigs Nexen attached to bamboo sticks

whereas chew sticks were meant more for knocking bits of food from between teeth

and freshening your graph the bristle brush was explicitly for scrubbing teeth

with the hopes of further preventing tooth decay

it's a shame some people still seem to struggle with using this important

invention number four compass while this is certainly not an invention we use

every day like the toothbrush the first magnetic compasses were invented in

China during the Han Dynasty they used magnetite ore to create a sort

of spiked bull looking thing that always pointed north well initially they used

this invention to define proper times for burials and other rituals they would

soon discover its use in navigating across the globe both on land and water

by the time the tang dynasty rolled around they had refined the compass into

a more familiar irony tobask tool

number three crossbow is any picture of medieval Europe complete without the

gallant crossbow men defending his city's walls from invaders

well chivalrous romantics have the Chinese to thank for that image

the crossbow was invented during a chaotic and violent terror called the

warring States Period which began around 480 BCE and ended in 221 BC with the

creation of the first Chinese Empire cross bonds were valued thanks to the

ease of use and the fact that one do not have to rely on having a strong Archer

to use the weapon properly the Chinese even took it a step further around ad

200 when a military strategist called zuj the yang created a repeating

crossbow one of humanity's early attempts at creating an automatic weapon

number two gun powder here is another important

weapon dodge Europeans love by 8300 Chinese scientists were putting down on

paper that certain ingredients including sulfur charcoal and saltpeter when mixed

together and ignited would produce Sparks and even explosions this would

rapidly develop into a tool both for ceremony and for warmth with some of the

first inventions based around this explosive powder being colorful

fireworks by ad 900 the Chinese would be using this powder to fire balls of iron

at city walls and propel rudimentary rockets at tightly massed formations of

enemies this is in contrast to the West which only began describing gunpowder

around AD 1200 likely as a result of hearing of the technology during the

Crusades when Europeans would have their first

glimpses into the world of the east

number 1 noodles while Italians have long claimed that they were the ones who

invented the noodle evidence that archaeologists have found in China

suggests otherwise in 2005 a sealed preserved bowl of yellow noodles was

found in Mageia in northwestern China underneath 10 feet of dirt this bowl of

noodles is estimated to have been buried about 4000 years ago while the kinds of

grain used in this type of noodle had been cultivated in China for at least

the last seven thousand years that means that while four thousand-year-old

noodles seemed to be the oldest we have found definitive proof of it is highly

possible that the ancient Chinese were preparing this dish for far longer while

the Italians may have come up with this type of food on their own it seems like

the Chinese are winning the argument about who it was that made the first

steamy delicious bowl of noodles

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét