Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 25 2017

Congratulations, Johnny.

You upheld your end of the bargain.

It's time I take back the power of the Ghost Rider.

You get your life back.

The love you've always wanted.

You can start a family of your own.

There are more deals to be made.

More people willing to give their souls for what they desire.

Let someone else carry this curse. You're free now.

After all...

...a deal's a deal.

No.

I'm gonna own this curse...

...and I'm gonna use it against you.

Whenever innocent blood is spilt...

...it'll be my father's blood...

...and you'll find me there.

A spirit of vengeance...

...fighting fire with fire.

I will make you pay for this.

You can't live in fear.

No!

So where will you go now?

Wherever the road takes me, I guess.

My daddy once said, "If you don't make a choice, the choice makes you."

Yeah. But why do your choices always keep us apart?

Sure wish things could have turned out different.

No. This is what you are.

This is what you always were meant to be.

You got your second chance.

Go out there and make the best of it.

It's said that the West was built on legends...

...and that legends are a way of understanding...

...things greater than ourselves.

Forces that shape our lives.

Events that defy explanation.

Individuals whose lives soar to the heavens...

...or fall to the earth.

This is how legends are born.

For more infomation >> Ghost Rider Ending Scene | Ghost Rider (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Blaze Leap of Death Scene | Ghost Rider (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:59.

And ready in five, four, three, two...

How's your dad?

Johnny Blaze, thank you for talking to us before your big jump.

No one has ever attempted such a distance before:

Three hundred feet from field goal to field goal.

What's going through your mind right now?

You look really good. I've seen you on TV.

You know, I watch a lot of TV and you do a really good job.

Johnny, what drives somebody to risk their life for entertainment?

I heard you got married.

Oh, no. No, it didn't happen.

No?

Most of the time the press focuses on the crashes, the broken bones...

...the costs of what you do.

Are there any other costs?

--commemorating this epic milestone...

...in the life of the world's greatest stuntman.

And remember, 40 percent of all proceeds tonight...

- Yeah. - ...go to the Barton Blaze Foundation...

...dedicated to helping those in need here in our home state...

Okay, well...

Thank you for this revealing peek into the life of Johnny Blaze.

I'm Roxanne Simpson, on scene.

And we're out.

- You're gonna stay for the jump, right? - You know, we gotta get back.

Plus, I never liked watching you jump.

- Please. - Let's go, guys.

Roxanne?

- Come on, just one signature. - You need to get back to your seat.

- You don't have to push. - All right.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you two had some kind of history.

That was it, Mack.

The sign.

The sign?

- Sure you don't wanna stick around? - No.

It hasn't started yet.

I'll buy you a doughnut.

Come on, Roxie, it's Johnny Blaze.

Let's go.

Thank God you listened to me, took the cars out.

It would've been suicide otherwise.

This way if you come up short, see...

...you'll come down on some nice, soft, green...

...grass.

Johnny Blaze will not be jumping 50 cars today as scheduled...

...but instead will be leaping six UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters.

Never before has any man attempted such a death-defying stunt.

I took the cars out.

Why? Why, JB? Why wouldn't you tell me?

- Because you would have thrown a fit. - Call me old-fashioned...

...I'm funny that way. Human sacrifice makes me uncomfortable.

Why, JB? Why helicopters, man?

You know what I've been thinking about? A new stunt.

But instead of the cars or the ring of fire...

...a helicopter.

My dad thought it'd be cool.

- He was right. - Yeah.

Okay. Okay. This is the deal, man.

Halfway down the ramp I want you to hit the NOS, okay?

Do not hit the NOS too early.

If you hit it too early, you are screwed. You got that?

Hey, JB, where's your head at, man?

She's probably on the interstate by now, huh?

How much NOS did you put in the tanks?

Enough to shame the space shuttle. Chief, go ahead.

Oh, God. He ain't gonna make it.

He made it!

I told you he'd make it! Yeah, JB!

Let's hear it for him, ladies and gentlemen.

Three hundred feet! A world record, as only Johnny Blaze can do!

Yeah! Yeah!

Where's he going?

For more infomation >> Johnny Blaze Leap of Death Scene | Ghost Rider (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Escalates War With NFL Over National Anthem Protests | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 9:18.

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Escalates War With NFL Over National Anthem Protests | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 9:18.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Sorry... - Duration: 1:47.

*Intro at x2 speed*

Hey, hey, hey. Wassup peeps?

I am MapleMan280 and I want to say sorry.

I said on the Tweeter that I would update, I mean upload a YouTube video every weekend.

I failed.

I can't get my stupid darn screen recording software to work and I am just like,

Oh my god.

Really, Windows 10?!?

I am sorry to say this,

But I, MapleMan280 cannot update, I mean uplo-

OH MY GOD MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD TODAY.

I will not update,

upload to YouTube for a while so let this voice be the last thing you hear on my channel for a while. *Sad face*

Don't worry, you aren't alone.

I am sure there are many other fans crying because of this message too.

But I will be back...

... Eventually.

As soon as my computer becomes smart & records at an actually decent frame rate.

Anyways, I have said what I need to say, now I must go.

Goodbye, all you peeps.

See you all again soon.

Wait, wait, wait. I did that all wrong.

Thank you guys for watching this probably very crappy video.

If you liked it, leave a like & subscribe.

This is MapleMan280 signin' out!

Please don't leave me. *Sad face*

For more infomation >> I'm Sorry... - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Asks Roxanne For a Date | Ghost Rider (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:35.

I'll say one thing about the guy, he's got guts.

I mean, the other day I was watching this, like, sports show--

Stuart, can you please stop talking about Johnny Blaze already?

Yeah, that might be a little hard.

I made it!

- Pull over! - Do you want me to pull over?

- Drive. - Driving.

Come on, Roxie, I need to talk to you.

What's your name?

- What? - What's your name?

Oh, Stuart!

- Johnny. - Hi.

Well, Stuart, can you help me out here?

Sorry, dude. She's the boss.

Johnny, look out!

All right, I guess I see how it's gonna be. Hang on!

Howdy. Howdy, howdy, howdy.

Are you trying to kill yourself?

I wanna talk to you. I haven't seen you in 56,000 years.

This is crazy. You are crazy.

I don't have time for this, I have a story to edit.

You could have said no.

When they asked you to interview me, you could have said no.

- Move your van out of the way! - What are you trying to say?

Well, I'm not trying to say anything. I'm saying that means something.

- Sorry! - Don't mind them, they're fine.

We are on the side of the freeway.

Let's get some dinner. You still like Italian?

What's this about, Johnny? You want some closure?

Look, you were 17 and you witnessed a tragedy and you ran.

I understand now like I understood then...

...and I have no hard feelings, none.

That's why they call it the past, because it's passed. It's done, it's over with.

Too much?

There's a restaurant in my hotel, the Plaza. Eight o'clock.

Yes!

Don't be late.

This is a sign, Roxanne.

There are no accidents.

Destiny and all that.

Johnny! Johnny! Johnny!

- Can you please sign my sister's book? - Oh, sure.

- 300 feet. - We love you.

Well, thank you.

Three hundred feet. Pretty neat, pretty neat.

Right on, Johnny.

For more infomation >> Johnny Asks Roxanne For a Date | Ghost Rider (2007) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

初到美國不習慣的5件事|Hard to get used to these 5 things when first came to the US|美國留學|Study Abroad|US - Duration: 4:21.

Hi guys! Welcome to my channel! I'm Yugene :)

Today,we are gonna talk about

five things that were hard to get used to when first came to America

And some of them I still can't get used to

Let's get started!

Is there anyone like me?

When go out for shopping

Already calculated how much I need to pay

but still the total price is not what I calculated

Thank you for shopping here. That's a total of 28.96.

What? I thought it's 25.50?

Plus tax

Surprise! (I accidentally deleted the sound of -s TOT)

When go out for shopping in America

pay for sales tax is a must!

And sales tax is different from state to state

Also, it will be adjust a little every year.

But some states, people do not need to pay it.

In 2017, there are five states which do not have the sales tax.

And they are

Alaska

Delaware

Montana

New Hampshire

and Oregon

Moreover

If you are a resident from these five states

(Even) if you move to other states and live

you still enjoy the same benefit

Second: Giving tips

Americans give tips while eating out

Mmm how to say it, it's a tradition

or a habit

Actually tipping is an encouragement and appreciation

Thanks for the helping from waitress/waiter

or appreciate the food, decoration and atmosphere of the restaurant.

But usually when people who do not have the habit of tipping

there are two situations will occur

or like this

Third, huge gaps of the toilet doors

Everything is big in America

House is big

food serving size is big

size for clothes, shoes are big

Even the gaps on the toilet doors are big!

For real!

Any bathroom that isn't from your home

gaps are all like this

As a girl, the gaps on the toilet doors in America are basically can fit in a little finger

And there was a time when I can fit in my index finger

Using the bathroom outside for the first time in America

It was really hard to get used to

It's kinda

mmm...feeling kinda uneasy

No privacy because of the gaps

Feels like everyone can see from outside

So...

It's really...awkward

Actually, you relax and use the bathroom

But still, we want our privacy

Forth, there are no subtitle when watching the movie in theaters

English sub? No

Nope!!!

The only time when subtitle available, is the time when it has foreign language (in the movie)

Because of that, some international students don't fancy to go watch a movie in theaters

Fifth, drink cold water at anytime

No matter which state you come from in America

Americans tends to drink iced water

I used to live in Wisconsin

Even it was freezing cold outside, still, nobody drank hot water

Everyone was drinking iced water

...iced water with a lot of ice

And there was only me, drinking hot water alone

Then I felt weird, and I asked my American friend

And she said

Oh! We drink hot water with tea and apple cider somethin' like that.

Well, what about just drink hot water alone?

Hmmm

That's not water, only iced water called water

Well, maybe Americans don't like to drink just hot water

And I proved that when I dine out

So, what would you like to drink today

Hot water please

Ughhhh hot water? (ps. American restaurant provide you iced water unless you ask for hot)

Yea

That's all I have for you guys today

Thank you guys so much for watching! (I deleted the sound of -ing. Again, by accidentally)(´థ△థ)σ wanna cry

Hope you enjoy this video

If you did, please give a thumb up and subscribe my channel

I'll see you next time

Bye~~~

You know, you are not forced to give tips

But

There was a time when I eat out in a restaurant

Korean BBQ

So I went there, and by the time we needed to pay.

They put the tips and the meal price together. They are tied up together.

And so I had to pay a total of $20.

And I'm like...what?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét