Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Sep 30 2017

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with Lighthouse Point

by Lego Creator.

Set number 31051.

Contains 528 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 8 through 12.

This looks like one awesome lighthouse.

Looks like we get to make a whale

that's attacking the seagulls.

The Light Brick is included.

The set is a "3 in 1" set.

So we get to make other various builds.

Nice colorful box art.

Let's open this up.

So we can take a look at the builds.

That wasn't packed bad at all.

Looks like we have an instruction manual

that needs to be opened up with scissors.

It's wrapped in it's own bag.

I like these bound instruction manuals.

In addition, we have six bags of unnumbered bricks

full of various parts.

Let's take a closer look at the Lighthouse Point.

The set does come with this young lady

and this older gentleman.

Both their torsos are printed.

The hairpiece on the young lady does come off frequently.

The graphics on back of the torsos are printed as well.

Next we have what appears to be a large whale.

The eyes are printed.

It is brick construction.

The jaw does open up

and turn at weird angles.

We do have fins that do move as well.

For more infomation >> Review - Lego Creator: Lighthouse Point (31051) - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ten in the Bed Nursery Rhyme for Kids | Learn Numbers - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Ten in the Bed Nursery Rhyme for Kids | Learn Numbers - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a robot | Puppy power robot | World's cutest puppy robot - Duration: 5:44.

Don't forget to subscribe our channel for more videos!

Don't forget to subscribe our channel for more videos!

For more infomation >> How to make a robot | Puppy power robot | World's cutest puppy robot - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Red Wheels on the Bus | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes & Songs for Kids by Little Treehouse S03E148 - Duration: 2:24.

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish

All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep

beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep

All through the town

The windows on the bus go up and down

Up and down, Up and down

The windows on the bus go up and down

All through the town

The seat on the bus goes squeak, squeak, squeak

squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak

The seat on the bus goes squeak, squeak, squeak

All through the town

The monkey on the bus goes giggle, giggle, giggle

giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle

The monkey on the bus goes giggle, giggle, giggle

All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round, round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town

For more infomation >> Red Wheels on the Bus | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes & Songs for Kids by Little Treehouse S03E148 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Carmel beach adds 6 more fire pits - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Carmel beach adds 6 more fire pits - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Lord of the Skies 5 | Episode 72 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:47.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

Ismael's a good guy.

He's in love with his girlfriend

and he's faithful to her. My dad's not like that.

He's a son of a bitch who'll sleep

with any woman he crosses paths with.

I'd advise you to keep your distance.

If our only strategy is a fight to the death with Aurelio...

count me out.

I can't do it. I have my son to consider.

I've never forced a stepfather on you.

You don't need one.

Take it easy.

I just don't want you to be alone.

Besides, having a stepfather doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Please be careful with that bitch Ninon.

I don't trust her.

I know how to take care of myself,

especially where women are concerned.

Well, where some women are concerned.

Who's that bastard?

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

As far as I know,

this bastard was my friend Arelys' boss

at the Venezuelan embassy.

Well he's a DEA agent now.

What's it to me, Ismael?

What are you thinking?

You think I'm a spy?

Look, Pau.

I'm not playing around. This is serious.

What's all this about him being a DEA agent now?

Do you know him? Has she introduced you to him?

Do you know him or not? I'm not playing around!

Oh... I see where this is going.

I see why you're so mad.

You jealous, baby?

Well, guess what?

I kinda like it.

I like it when you get jealous.

It's kind of hot in here, isn't it?

Oh, babe.

You look so hot when you get jealous.

You still mad?

They've located the Venezuelan tanker packed with cocaine.

It's nearing the Canary Islands.

It's only a matter of time

till they decide where to stake their downfall.

If they station themselves there, we'll ambush them...

but if they make it through the Strait of Gibraltar

and out to Spanish waters,

we'll be in big trouble with Venezuela.

Colon's filed for approval of the search and seizure.

Pretty much everyone's aware

that my country's turned into a narcostate.

Surprisingly, Mexico's taken a very vocal stance against it,

but we should still take precautions.

We're following protocol, so there's no need to worry.

Salazar, any word on Esperanza?

Nothing yet.

When I get back to Mexico,

I'll talk to her parents and see what they know.

MEXICO CITY

Cheers.

Cheers.

I gave Pina motive.

Really. Substantial motive.

There are people who vent or seek refuge in alcohol.

Others exercise to the point of killing themselves.

Others are sex fiends.

Arelys, you're a young woman,

so I assume you have a vibrant sex life.

Surely you understand what I mean.

Well... I don't really know what to say.

Arelys, there's no greater pleasure

than the act of losing yourself in the heat of passion.

Do you realize how many young women end up alone in life?

They lose out on all that

for the sake of maintaining their false pride.

Perhaps it's because of the sheer amount of guilt

women are made to feel at a very young age.

Is that what happened in your marriage?

Is that why you and Pina separated?

Here's why Pina and me separated.

"Don't do that!"

"What kind of nonsense is this?"

"I would never!"

"Where were you? Who were you with?"

"I'm tired! I have a headache!"

"All you care about is sex!"

Always an issue with her.

So many obstacles and taboos in the way of something

that's ultimately good for everyone's health.

You know... if Pina had been a bit more flexible and open,

I never would've sought out Cecilia.

Hello.

Hey!

Why the long faces? Is something wrong?

No, nothing's wrong.

Arelys was playing psychoanalyst for a day,

giving herself the pleasure of hearing me say

that all men are dogs.

You know how men are, Monica.

I tried talking to Aurelio.

I even tried talking to Ismael,

but he's turned out worse than his father.

Those ingrates.

I cared about them.

The only one I didn't get to talk to was Rutila.

She's seeing Javier.

What?

Unbelievable, right?

Javier? Seriously?

Last I heard, she was with a sculptor.

Well, there you have it.

Rutila's just like her father in that sense.

She's got raging hormones.

I can't believe it. Super Javi and Rutila?

No way!

At least Javier's good-hearted. He's a good guy.

Yeah... and he's practically drooling over her.

Perhaps she has a chance at happiness, unlike us.

Rutila's never gotten in bed with anyone

for loyalty or love.

Have you?

Yeah. Why lie?

We all like sex, but unlike men, we do it for love.

That's why we end up losing.

Am I right?

Have they gone crazy?

I loved the fabric, but at that price, forget it.

I could check with other suppliers

to see if I can get it for cheaper.

Are we on a tight deadline?

Not really, but I want to get started already.

They can't be the only ones selling that fabric...

and if they are, I'll ask them for bulk prices.

You can put any leftover fabric in storage.

Yes! I sure can.

Well, let me run a few numbers and make some calls.

Is there a computer I can use?

Sure.

Have the secretary assign you one.

Hello.

Hey, Carmen.

Hi.

-Hey, beautiful. -Hi.

-It's great to see you. -Likewise.

Let me wrap this up with Carmen.

Sure, go ahead.

Here are the other suppliers' numbers.

Oh, Carmen.

I think you'll prove to be far more helpful than others.

I hope so, Rutila. I'm really eager to work.

It's important to have goals in life.

That'll help you get over Ismael.

Excuse me.

Sure.

The things you make me do, baby.

I never thought my office would become my favorite sex spot.

I'm crazy.

You're an example to be followed, teach.

Worst of all, I love it.

I hope you mean that in the best way possible.

What was all that about calling me out

on my friend's pictures?

Are you investigating me?

No way.

Sure seems like it.

We need to fix up your desk before someone shows up.

Hey.

Why don't you help me with my friend?

She isn't involved with the DEA.

Do you have any hot, single friends

we could hook her up with?

That way I could use her as an excuse to go out.

Sounds good.

I have a quick trip with my dad coming up.

My friend Greñas is single.

He's kind of a nerd,

but if your friend's really that desperate,

I don't think she'll care.

Well, take care.

Don't go around getting into shootings

or doing all those other ugly narco things I see on TV.

- UH.

I know, I know.

You aren't like that.

Hey, Raymundo. See you in Puerto Rico.

You got it, Aurelio.

Where to from there?

Listen, I'm going to pick you up

and we're flying straight to the Canary Islands.

We've got business to take care of.

How are things on your side?

Have you arranged the delivery yet?

I'm on it, Aurelio, but it's going to take a while.

I need to find an agent first.

You really are an idiot.

Know what, Raymundo?

I'll take care of Penumbra and the paramilitaries.

It's in those bastards' best interest to negotiate with me.

Leave the worrying to me.

Check yourself, Aurelio.

You may have connections here in Colombia,

but remember, this is my territory.

You think I can't do it?

Well, then...

What the hell do you expect?

You've yet to give me results, yet you're whining.

What's really going on?

You met with Penumbra, didn't you?

Answer me, man.

You're my lady luck, baby.

Oh, please.

The coltan business is booming!

-I'll show you. -Let's see.

-See these red dots? -Uh-huh.

Those are my territories.

Mine, mine, mine...

How about that, huh?

You're pretty good at this.

I want to start up a fully legal business.

I'm talking attorneys, board of directors...

Now I'll really need a woman by my side.

-Oh, really? -A smart woman.

Uh-huh...

Blonde, preferably.

Anything else?

Green eyes.

Hmm...

And sexy lips like yours.

Watch what you say.

You're turning me on.

Does that bother you?

Not at all...

but tell me something.

Do you want this woman as your business partner only?

Probably as more.

Answer me.

Answer me, you bastard! You two-timing me or what?

You scared?

Listen, Aurelio.

I've got a few answers for you.

First off, quit being so paranoid.

Relax, man! Don't be scared.

Secondly, I'm my own boss.

You don't have to tell me what to do.

And lastly, I'll tell you the truth

so you don't think I'm betraying you.

Yes, I did meet with Penumbra and some other guys.

30-30, even. How 'bout that?

So the tables have turned now, huh?

You think you can take me out so easily,

you ------- idiot?

I didn't say that.

All I'm saying is, you need to learn how to delegate.

You can't do everything on your own.

Besides, there's one other thing.

If you don't trust me after all we've done together,

we're ------.

Let's just do this.

Go to San Juan. Don't flake on me, you bastard.

See you.

Hello? What's up, Ray?

You caught me at a bad time.

I'll call you back, okay?

No, look. I'll make it quick.

If you get in touch with Aurelio Casillas,

tell him we talked about future production matters.

What happened, though?

I thought were going to take him out of the game.

Have you been cornered?

Don't ---- with me, man. I'm not in the mood.

You know we all have our bets on that shipment to Europe.

We can't take him out until that's over with.

Well, the DEA just ambushed me.

They tore my camp up.

Those people know all about the tanker, man.

Just an FYI.

They showed up yesterday

to rescue some guy I had hostage for Aurelio.

When he finds out, he's going to be pissed.

Look, let's do this.

We'll talk in depth about this later, okay?

Until then, I'm going to take advantage of the fact

that I'll be working shoulder-to-shoulder with him

to tell him to leave the biz.

Straight up, man. That's just how it has to be.

I feel you, man.

Just be careful. Nothing gets by him.

Don't ---- this up.

Call me once you're here so we can figure out a solid plan.

Bye.

Nothing could be salvaged, sir.

I say you start up a legal business.

That way, we won't have these kinds of problems.

I wish I could.

I can't go investing my money on risky ventures, though.

I need to invest on something reliable

like Super Javi's coltan business.

In fact, I think it's time we call him up.

And soon.

THE LORD OF THE SKIES

For more infomation >> The Lord of the Skies 5 | Episode 72 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

12 reasons behind America's Superpower - Thagaval Tv Tamil - Duration: 3:20.

12 reasons behind America's Superpower - Thagaval Tv Tamil

For more infomation >> 12 reasons behind America's Superpower - Thagaval Tv Tamil - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Überlastet – Ein Buch von Joyce Meyer - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Überlastet – Ein Buch von Joyce Meyer - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

ចង្វាក់ថ្មី​ឡូយកប់ទៀតហើយ​ - Mrr Peap New Melody Funky Mix - Khmer Remix 2018 - Duration: 11:11.

Mrr Peap New Melody Funky Mix

For more infomation >> ចង្វាក់ថ្មី​ឡូយកប់ទៀតហើយ​ - Mrr Peap New Melody Funky Mix - Khmer Remix 2018 - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

பிரபல தமிழ் சீரியல் நடிகை துர்கா நிஜ வாழ்க்கை பற்றி தெரியுமா Tamil Cinema News TAMIL SCREEN - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> பிரபல தமிழ் சீரியல் நடிகை துர்கா நிஜ வாழ்க்கை பற்றி தெரியுமா Tamil Cinema News TAMIL SCREEN - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Chị Em Cứ Làm Cách Này, Da Toàn Thân Sẽ Trắng Bóc Hơn Cả Đi Lột Ơ Spa Trong 3 Ngày - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> Chị Em Cứ Làm Cách Này, Da Toàn Thân Sẽ Trắng Bóc Hơn Cả Đi Lột Ơ Spa Trong 3 Ngày - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Os Falsos Profetas Levaram Meu Povo ao Erro - Duration: 16:34.

For more infomation >> Os Falsos Profetas Levaram Meu Povo ao Erro - Duration: 16:34.

-------------------------------------------

TỔNG HỢP CÁC CÂU CA DAO CHẾ của Hoàng Thùy The Face cực dễ thương - Duration: 10:13.

For more infomation >> TỔNG HỢP CÁC CÂU CA DAO CHẾ của Hoàng Thùy The Face cực dễ thương - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to clean clogged or blocked Epson 1430 print head nozzles the easy way New 2017 - Duration: 20:16.

How to clean clogged or blocked Epson 1430 print head nozzles the easy way New 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét