Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 26 2017

HEY

GUYS

in this video

I'll talk about

the history

of the band Day6

and their discography

Then I'll make a video

talking about the members

separately

Do you wanna know more about DAY6?

SO

FOLLOW ME

IN THIS

"THING"

DAY6 is a K-ROCK band formed by JYP Entertainment.

DAY6 had their debut in 2015 with their first EP

The Day

and the single "Congratulations"

Check out this poetic "thing"

about a guy

clearly

suffering

♪ CONGRATULATIONS - DAY6 ♪

DAY6 already had their squad formed in 2014

BUT

but that squad was formed only with

Junhyeok

Jae ( chicken little )

Sungjin

Brian (aka Young K)

And Wonpil

They were called as 5LIVE

and they even made an OST for the drama Pretty Man

the name of the song is

Lovely Girl

♪ Lovely Girl - 5LIVE ♪

5LIVE also appeared in the Win: Who is Next?

WITH iKON

GOT7

AND WINNER

The band had to change the name

because when you searched

"5LIVE" on

GOOGLE

the results would be

"Maroon 5 Live"

NOW

you must be wondering

"Where is the soft drummer?"

SO

the soft drummer was a trainee for a few months

and joined the band in 2015

Junhyeok left the band on February of 2016

Now, in 2017

he's part of the survival program The Unit

Now the squad is back with 5 members

in 2016

They released the mini album DAYDREAM

Check out Letting Go MV

♪ Letting Go - DAY6 ♪

*Jae as a member of the band Restart* (Restart It's a Brazilian rock band, She's referring to member Pe Lanza)

♪ Letting Go - DAY6 ♪

anyways

the fandom name is My Day

Yeah

I'm MY Day

and I'm also their day too

I'm very My Day

Yeah

In 2017 DAY6 started the EveryDAY6 project

where they release two songs EVERY month

EVERY DAY 6

Sometimes it would come out a little late but no one needs to know

With the project they made two complete albums

Sunrise (released in the middle of the year)

And Moonrise (released in the end of the year)

DAY6 has "zillions" of covers on Youtube

Not even kidding

There are many

DAY6 has also songs that aren't in any album

like

PANDORA

EYELESS, YOU

And others

You can only hear those songs by fancam or if you go to their concert

go ahead and make us suffer T-T

I didn't even wanted to be on the floor anyways T-T

That's why

Gabs (Aka Me)

Put all the covers and Unreleased songs together and organized in 3 albums for you!

The link is on the description

SO

GUYS

Hope you enjoyed the video

And don't worry

I'll talk about your bias

or soon to be bias

in the next video

So, you can follow me on social media

and subscribe on the channel for more updates

Thanks for watching

S2

Subs by: Amanda <3

For more infomation >> GET TO KNOW: DAY6 - History & Discography - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

BREVILLE BARISTA EXPRESS - Unboxing and Review - Duration: 14:06.

Hi welcome to Steve's kitchen if you've been with the channel a while you know

that we are great coffee lovers and made that espresso layer cake. We've also had

vietnamese coffee I think also we made some espresso truffles. I'll probably leave

a little playlist of espresso or coffee recipes on the channel. Today we're doing

an unboxing, you also know that I'm a lover of Breville for no other reason

than I think their appliances are really great and they're Australian, so I'm

flying the flag and today we're going to be unboxing something a little bit special.

It is the Barista Express this is a beautiful machine at least I hope it's a

beautiful machine. We're going to unbox it now, see what's in the box, have a

little play with it and then I'll give you some demonstrations and hopefully

we'll be able to see whether this thing is any good or not. Now we've got that

usual really good quality boxing. I always liken this to Apple, the quality, I

love this plum color. So it's the barista Express with conical burr

grinders and dose control grind dose, extract all in one. It's got its own bean

hopper.Llet's not talk about the Box anymore

let's get this open, if we open up the four flaps on the top, straightaway

there's a booklet, not too interested in that, I might read it later. Here we've

got one of the things about this barista express is it has, I can open it up

here, it has pressurized, these ones here these are pressurized baskets and these

are more professional non-pressurized baskets. So you've got the the double

dose and the single dose in pressurized and you've got the

non-pressurized baskets in double dose and a single dose. So I'm really looking

forward to experimenting with these more professional non-pressurized baskets.

We've got the portafilter here, this is quite substantial actually, this is a

fairly heavy, it's really quite a nice little porta filter. Now there is a

tamper, you can almost see yourself in that and it's it's fairly substantial

but not too heavy because I think its magnetic, it sits up in the machine so

it's a little bit lighter, not a full heavyweight one like some of the ones

I've used in the past. There is a cleaning kit we'll have a look at that

later on, now what is this, okay the razor so I'm going to open that up I think

this is like a blade of some sort, yes to sort of level off your dose, so when you

put the coffee in you can see it's got a tapered edge, both sides, so it's just for

leveling out the dose in your tamper. I'll just show you how that works once

you put your coffee in there that will sit in there and you give it a little

twirl around or maybe you'll just level off the top like that

nice. Now I'm going to get this on the floor and take it out, I don't know why lately

with these packaging they split the polystyrene down the center. I used to

like it where you could just lift the polystyrene out but now they do it this

way where you've got to sort of tip it out, so look the way they say to get

these out of the boxes is to lift it on its side and I think you then have to

sort of pull it out but I tend to find that I prefer to put the Box upside down

and just lift the box off, as I say I did prefer the old style where the

polystyrene just lifted out, all the Breville appliances seem to be doing it

this way, is it better, no not really because things tend to fall out when you

do it this way round. So first thing here we've got the bean hopper, you'll see

that these are great hoppers. I've actually used these before they've got

like a, I'll show you this in a moment. What this does here is the machine

itself, I hope I'm not making too much squeaking noise, so I've got another

little box here oh it's a milk jug, it's a milk frothing jug.

Actually already have my own milk frothing jug but we'll have a little

look at this one, it's quite nice, it's pretty, pretty substantial stainless

steel, nice Breville marking on the bottom. Now of course we've got the Aussie

plug on there I'm just going to push that through and pull out.

I love the way Breville have these little finger pulls on their plugs

they're really great. We have gone for the stainless steel model, they actually

do this in a cherry red and I think it's it a brown, Michele black but we decided

to go with the plainer more professional-looking stainless steel.

There she is doesn't that look gorgeous, we've got a pressurized gauge on

the front, a power on button, the ground amount, filter size is single and double

program, single shot and double shot and I'm going to have to, here we've got the

very nice-looking steaming wand on the side here, that's very simple, very

elegant. I'm looking forward to having a little play with that and here we'll

have the the dose grinder as well. That lovely new smell of an appliance is

gorgeous, what I'm going to do now is just have a little play with this so I

get to understand, so I don't waste too much time and I'll explain to you how it

works and what I think of it, my first impressions, so see you in a moment.

Now fast-forward just over a week and we've been playing with this machine and

getting to know it. I don't think we can really give this a good review unless we

know exactly how it works and in brief I'm really rather pleased with the barista

express. It's a great coffee machine I'm going to just glance over and these

might be a little bit nit picky, some of the negative things on here and give you

full disclosure as to what you might expect from the machine. Now one of the

things that bugs me a little bit is the hopper, it's fantastic but it's quite small.

It takes about 250 grams of beans I think it could have been a little bit

bigger, as you think I said earlier on you can clip it and take it off but it's

quite a small hopper, if you see that in contrast with the hopper that comes with

the Breville grinder which actually fits in there as well, which takes almost a

kilo or two pounds of beans. I just think perhaps they could have

used a slightly bigger hopper it does mean that if you're a big coffee drinker

you're going to be filling up the hopper more often than perhaps you want to. Next

this little razor tool that comes with it, pretty useless really I guess I'd

liken it to the training wheels on a bicycle, once you actually get used to

using this, this is just going to gather dust, we probably used it for two or

three times. I'm not quite sure what it's practical use is we might find a way of

repurposing this to something else. The idea is you use this to level off

the grinds and really in practical use you just don't use it and my last little

gripe and it isn't really a gripe really, this great little container back here

has two pressureized and two non-pressurized baskets. I

find we're only really using the non-pressurized

I really haven't used the pressurized at all, so they're a little bit superfluous

it's not really a complaint though and now the things that I love about the

Barista Express and the demonstration of how it works,

tamper was a little bit light when I first got it and I didn't think it was

going to be ideal but I love the way it sits just up in the machine like that

it's always there, you know exactly where it is and it's actually pretty solid. Now

when you first put your beans in and we've gone for a fairly light roast bean

it's just the way I like it, sometimes you'll get a much darker bean

and you will have to adjust the grind wheel, the grind wheel on here is set to

8 for us it dials all the way up to 16 for coarse and all the way down, I won't

push it because it's actually turning against the beans all the way down to 0

for a much finer grain. We found 8 worked well with this particular bean. Now one

of the things I love about this hopper despite it being a little bit small is

if you put beans in there that you don't like, you can give it a little turn and

you can lift it out and you can remove those beans and then replace them with

some new ones, there's a few beans left in the burr grinder here that you can

actually just get out by hand. We find ourselves using almost

exclusively the double shot non-pressurized basket, I will say that

once it's in there it is quite difficult to get back out again but you're

probably not going to change these over that often, there's a fairly decent-sized

drip tray which will get all the drips of water and any coffee grinds. Now as

well as the grind adjustment there's the grinder amount dial at the front here

and you can turn this dial less or more depending on how much you want to adjust

the grind and those two factors, the coarseness of the grind and the amount

at which the basket gets filled are pretty important when it comes to

getting the right pressure to get the perfect espresso and I guess in a way

that's where the blade did come in useful in the first few times, we could

roughly gauge if we had the right amount of coffee grinds in the Porta filter. So

I tinkered with the settings up and down on more or less and we did this over a

day or so and I'll show you in a moment if your grinds are too fine or to compacted

you'll end up with the pressure gauge getting right up here in the white

area and that means you're not getting a proper extraction. Better turn it on by

the way, it won't work till you've turned the power on,. When you do turn it on you

can start grinding straight away but it's going to go through a little

process of just coming up to pressure we need to take the porter filter and give

it a little push

I should point out that I've actually selected the double shot here because

I'm using the larger portafilter basket. Now it will be pretty full, it'll start

to try to fall off the side, don't worry about that, I like to just lay it down

and just use your finger to flatten and push the grains into the center and then

you'll take the tamper out and just pop it on there and give it a nice firm pack

down. Now you do want to put a fair bit of pressure, give it a little twist, now

make sure you don't have extra grinds on these little wings that stick out here

because they will mess up the machine. Now the barista Express only has a

single boiler which means you can't be making coffee whilst you're frothing

milk, we don't really find that too much of a

problem and I'll show you why. I'll take my porter filter and I'll just lock it

into place all the lights are on so it means if I

hit that double shot now it will start expressing the coffee, I'll just pop a

glass under there ready. We're not going to express that just yet. Now the jug

that came with the Barista it's lovely and solid it's a really nicely made milk

frothing jug, I'm going to put full fat milk into there don't use any of that

namby-pamby rubbish, fill it up to just where the indentation of the spout

starts, make sure you're steaming wand is over the drip tray and we're just going

to turn the dial on the side here to steam and it really doesn't take long

this little button at the front here flashes and then it comes to a stop as

soon as that comes on, turn it back to standby, pull out the wand, pop it into

the milk and then just turn that dial back to steam and you want the wand just

to be breaking the surface of the milk to texture it and get a nice thick foam.

Now this takes a little while to get used to if you keep your hand on the

side you can feel as the milk starts to get hot, now the foam is a little loose

on the top there apologize I am doing this with a camera. Let the milk warm

through now and I'm going to turn the dial off, always remember just to wipe

off the wand with a damp cloth, don't burn your hands. Now almost immediately

the lights come back on, means it's back up to pressure and I just hit my double

shot, now you see there the coffee's coming out like a smooth honey and that

is perfect and the needle on the dial doesn't want to get outside the black

area of the dial, so we've got a decent crema

on top. I'll just tap my milk, now I'm not going to make lots of this for this

filming so if it doesn't go well please forgive me, I'm going to lift my milk and

start to pour it in now, Micheles there with the camera, the foam starts to come

to the top and it's not great. Now trust me that was the worst coffee I've poured

since we've had this thing over a week but it still looks pretty good and I'm

not going to bother doing another shot just for camera, you get the idea, hot

milk foam on top ,can get a little bit of latte art but that looks pretty damn

decent but more importantly the espresso is rich and delicious this is the way I

like my coffee, I like it with milk if you want espresso shots or shorts or

macchiatos whatever you like, knock your socks out. The machine itself the

Barista Express is a fantastic machine I'm really pleased with it and I highly

recommend, make a great Christmas present. Here goes I'm going to make another one

of these in a minute for Michele, yeah it is rich that particular coffee it's

very strong, it's absolutely delicious and I'm going to save that and have it a

little bit later on and let me think if there's anything else that I want to

cover on the machine that's important for you. Now always remember to remove

the porta filter and get that little coffee puck out, actually I'll show you

over here that they knock out fairly easy and they're very simple to clean

through, I should show you the tank on the back by the way it's a good two

litre tank.It's got a filter in there they do ask you to replace that every

few months and we just tend to top that up in the morning when we make our

coffees. So there you have it the Barista Express from Breville, it's my new coffee

machine. I'm very pleased with it I'll be happy to answer questions down below if

you want to know anything about the machine or how it's getting on with us.

Maybe in a year's time I can let you know, at the moment we're enjoying it.

If you decide to get something different I'd love to hear what you decide to get,

if you're a big coffee fan like we are and you have this machine already

comment down below, be good and I will see you on a recipe video very shortly

on steve's kitchen and no doubt will be using espressos in some of the up

coming videos, take care and see you next time

For more infomation >> BREVILLE BARISTA EXPRESS - Unboxing and Review - Duration: 14:06.

-------------------------------------------

New kurti collar neck design with wide neck and button easy DIY tutorial - Duration: 28:46.

today i am going to explain kurti collar with wide neck

welcome to my channel

For more infomation >> New kurti collar neck design with wide neck and button easy DIY tutorial - Duration: 28:46.

-------------------------------------------

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat Song & Dance For Kids & Babies | Children Songs | Baby Hippo Tom Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:44.

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat Song & Dance For Kids & Babies | Children Songs | Baby Hippo Tom Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Pussy Cat Pussy Cat Song & Dance For Kids & Babies | Children Songs | Baby Hippo Tom Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Lionel Messi ● Unstoppable - Skills & Goals 2015 HD - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Lionel Messi ● Unstoppable - Skills & Goals 2015 HD - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Outlander 3x12 Promo "The Bakra" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Outlander 3x12 Promo "The Bakra" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Top 15 bản nhạc EDM nghe hoài không chán | Nhạc điện tử gây nghiện 2017 - Duration: 46:55.

Đăng ký kênh để nhận thêm sản phẩm mới nhé

For more infomation >> Top 15 bản nhạc EDM nghe hoài không chán | Nhạc điện tử gây nghiện 2017 - Duration: 46:55.

-------------------------------------------

FUNNY CLIP.HÀI HƯỚC NHẤT THẾ GIỚI.Phì cười đau cả ruột với những tình huống hài hước NHẤT p22 - Duration: 17:39.

For more infomation >> FUNNY CLIP.HÀI HƯỚC NHẤT THẾ GIỚI.Phì cười đau cả ruột với những tình huống hài hước NHẤT p22 - Duration: 17:39.

-------------------------------------------

Trick To Make Your Air Jordan's Look New - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Trick To Make Your Air Jordan's Look New - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

이승환 아이엠낫 무모한 도전이 반갑다|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> 이승환 아이엠낫 무모한 도전이 반갑다|조회수4.989.283 - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Huyền Thoại Bóng Đá Ngày Ấy - Hài Bóng Đá - Phần 2 - Duration: 7:08.

For more infomation >> Top 5 Huyền Thoại Bóng Đá Ngày Ấy - Hài Bóng Đá - Phần 2 - Duration: 7:08.

-------------------------------------------

15 Best Body Actress In Bollywood - Deepika | Bipasha | Sunny | Urvashi | Katrina | Alia | Kriti - Duration: 12:52.

www.GangBuZzZ.com

For more infomation >> 15 Best Body Actress In Bollywood - Deepika | Bipasha | Sunny | Urvashi | Katrina | Alia | Kriti - Duration: 12:52.

-------------------------------------------

এইমাত্র পাওয়াঃ ইন্ডিপেন্ডেন্ট সংবাদ - Independent News 26 November 2017 Bangla News Bangla tv News - Duration: 28:33.

Today Bangla Breaking News Update, Bangla News update,

bangla news, Bangla tv News, Bangla News today, Today Bangla News

For more infomation >> এইমাত্র পাওয়াঃ ইন্ডিপেন্ডেন্ট সংবাদ - Independent News 26 November 2017 Bangla News Bangla tv News - Duration: 28:33.

-------------------------------------------

London Districts: Cubitt Town (Tour guide) - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> London Districts: Cubitt Town (Tour guide) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jak vyměnit ložisko zadního kola na MERCEDES-BENZ C W204 NÁVOD | AUTODOC - Duration: 34:28.

Use a socket №32

Use a combination spanner №18

Use a torx №T30

Use round-nose pliers

Use a socket №E10

Use a socket №8

Use a torx №M12 and a open-end wrench №18

Use a socket №E18 and an open-end wrench №21

Use a torx №M12 and a open-end wrench №18

Use a socket №E12

Press in the hub using a hydraulic press

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét