Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 30 2017

The first pictures of the North Korea's latest ICBM.

The regime released photos of the Hwasong-15 through its state media this morning.

North Korea's Rodong Sinmun and Korean Central News Agency revealed roughly 40 photos of

before, during and after the missile test.

While the Hwasong-15 is believed to be an upgraded version of the Hwasong-14 launched

in July,... the front part of Hwasong-15 is relatively round-shaped and blunt compared

to the Hwasong-14.

Also revealed is a nine-wheeled transporter erector launcher... that Pyongyang claims

to have newly developed.

The photos also show Kim Jong-un overseeing the test with his close aides,... monitoring

the flight data and celebrating the successful launch.

For more infomation >> North Korea releases dozens of photos of newly developed Hwasong-15 ICBM - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Law & Order: SVU - Benson Uncovers the Dark Truth (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> Law & Order: SVU - Benson Uncovers the Dark Truth (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korean FM, China's senior party advisory official discuss bilateral relations - Duration: 0:40.

South Korea's foreign minister Kang Kyung-hwa met with Leung Chun-ying , a senior official

of China's political advisory body... currently in Seoul for a four-day visit.

Leung is the vice-chairman of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference...

and previously served as the chief executive of Hong Kong.

Kang and Leung discussed ways to enhance South Korea's relations with China and Hong Kong,...

and how to promote the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics in China and the surrounding countries.

Leung arrived in Seoul on Tuesday,... and has visited Gangwon-do province where Pyongyang

2018 is to be held.

For more infomation >> S. Korean FM, China's senior party advisory official discuss bilateral relations - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jong-nam found to have carried antidote at time of his assassination - Duration: 0:36.

It has emerged that Kim Jong-nam, the estranged half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un,

had antidotes in his possession at the time of his death.

Malaysia's national news agency reported on Wednesday that the head of Malaysia's Alcohol

and Clinical Toxicology Unit had testified that twelve glass vials containing antidotes

for poisons were found in his sling bag.

Kim Jong-nam was killed in February after being smeared in the face with VX nerve agent

at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.

For more infomation >> Kim Jong-nam found to have carried antidote at time of his assassination - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 18 | Telemundo English - Duration: 16:47.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

You see those two circles?

That's war!

That's the game of thrones!

Napoleon versus the Russians!

That truck has been following us for a while, Rooster.

Tell Rooster Quintanilla

to pay back the Petates everything he owes them

or the bullets won't end up in the truck.

They'll end up in the Acero-Quintanillas' heads.

Did Hurricane Katrina blow through here?

Don't you want to start a cartel?

Here are your first two employees.

Marcelo, I can help you.

I can get close to her without a problem.

Just don't leave me here.

Last time we saw each other, you were going to arrest me,

despite my innocence.

How do I know you're not setting me up again?

We're talking about my son's life.

At least they don't know we're in Tamaulipas.

We're safe here, right?

THE ACERO DYNASTY

I need you to be my eyes and ears

and find some people you know well.

They live in this state.

If you want to get back at Indio Amaro,

that's my condition.

Move here and find the Aceros.

The Aceros?

Why?

How do you know them?

Don't tell me you owe them money.

They owe me!

We need to exterminate that vermin!

Well, yeah... You're right.

You need to calm down first.

If you don't, you could make yourself sick.

I have a long history with the Aceros.

I even lived with them.

They made my life hell. They tortured me!

When I first learned I was pregnant,

I thought it was Rooster's.

Yeah, I thought Rooster was the father.

Tuti...

You ------ Rooster Quintanilla?

Oh, yeah.

I'm going to introduce you to a friend.

What friend?

What's that?

What's wrong, babe? Come here.

I promise you'll like it.

If you don't...

I'll change my name.

Just have fun.

What was that?

Like that?

That's wild!

You think I'm like the stars of those afternoon soaps.

Women who're virgins when they marry

and only ever have one lover?

Yeah, right!

I realized he couldn't be the father,

so I kept thinking back to who it could be.

I thought it was Yoyo's. That worried me.

I almost died of shock. He was security.

If he'd been the father,

I'd be poor forever and that'd be a shame.

A few days later, I realized I was wrong.

I wanted my Manny Caicedo, may he rest in peace,

to be the father.

But he was always too busy being up Mrs. Acero's ass.

And just so you know, I had my way with him too.

No, not Mrs. Acero. Don't give me that look.

We didn't have a chance to interact, but I loved Manny.

Now it's my turn.

You wanted passion? You got it!

In the end I realized my child's father

was Teca Martinez's son, Alvaro Acasio, aka Teca Jr.

He and I had our fun too.

I remember everything.

Let's move on 'cause I always go on about my private life.

What were we talking about again?

Right, the Aceros!

Look, I think those guys are dangerous.

Mrs. Acero would give me the dirtiest and ugliest looks.

She'd even put her eyebrows into it.

She was just jealous of my beauty.

I mean, these...

What?

Oh, I forgot what we were talking about again.

Just leave well enough alone.

They're not bothering you, so why bother them?

Tuti...

I couldn't care less if you ------ your way

through the Jalisco and Tijuana cartels.

I said you have to move to Tamaulipas and that's final.

Keep an eye them.

They can't know we're working together.

Is that clear or shall I spell it out for you?

I could explain further, but my patience is wearing thin.

No, no. I got it.

We talked it out and I got it.

I'll do it. I'll move.

I want to be the best drug trafficker in the world!

I want to screw Indio Amaro and his people.

Today marked the beginning of the end of the Aceros.

I ------- hate it when things don't go my way.

I doubt President Roca orchestrated the attack,

much less that Romero was involved in any way.

We confirmed that he's legit.

I agree with Vicenta.

If Roca tries to hurt us,

we'll release the recording and it's over for him.

I still think it was Indio Amaro's doing.

The guys didn't seem like they were from Tijuana.

Those guys like to travel in groups.

Besides, Amaro wouldn't send just two men to kill us.

-Then who did? -Don't know, don't care.

What matters is no one will mess with us

once I'm mayor.

No one will mess with the Acero-Quintanillas!

What matters is that we ------ them up, right?

No, what matters is that Salvador's back.

Let's celebrate!

We can celebrate when the whole family's together.

Where are Phillips and his mother?

He's handling some personal business.

Sanchez has been missing for days

and isn't answering his phone.

It's like he vanished.

Daniel and some of his ICE buddies

are looking for him in El Paso.

Mrs. Victoria suffered a strong episode today.

She's very disoriented given all the moves.

I feel bad and all, but we were on the run.

Let's focus on the good news, though.

The only way we leave this house in a body bag.

We can lead a normal life in Tamaulipas.

And here's why.

Know why?

'Cause I'll be king in this state.

Don't laugh!

Today, town hall. Tomorrow, governorship.

Bebote, get some tequila. I'm on fire!

Yeah!

You got it.

We have to talk.

Where's Phillips?

I didn't go into detail so Rooster wouldn't get riled up.

You know what Erick is like.

He's actually with Indira Cardenas.

-The ICE chief? -Yep!

I thought she was hunting you down and wanted to arrest you.

Yes, but he agreed to help her with a personal problem

if she drops all charges against him.

Daniel has an outstanding arrest warrant in the States.

Don't give me that look.

Get your minds out of the gutter.

I trust Phillips just like you trust Salvador.

Let's toast to all being together.

Tequila? Come on.

Why is Indio Amaro holding your son hostage?

What'd you do to that bastard? Why'd he kidnap Nicolas?

Indira...

I know about your deals with that guy.

Sanchez did too.

He was investigating you.

Could that be the reason he's missing?

Or rather... why he was taken?

You think so?

I don't think one thing has anything to do with the other.

I know Sanchez hasn't stopped by the office in days.

That's not like Sanchez.

We both know that.

When was your son kidnapped? How much are they asking for?

They don't want money.

Then?

He wants 40 migrants who can help him smuggle drugs.

I know you must be thinking I'm a piece of crap

and that that's why he took my son.

But you know what?

The first time I charged migrants to smuggle them over,

I did it to save my brother Fabrizio.

I need to save my son!

I know he's alive.

If your gut's telling you he's alive,

I promise we'll bring him home.

We'll find Sanchez too.

I'm sure that bastard Indio Amaro is behind all this.

Boss, I got your drinks. Here's your shirt, Mrs. Tuti.

Bless your heart, dear.

I still don't like this plan.

Why do I have to move?

It won't be easy. I have a large family with me.

It'd be easier to steal a peanut from an elephant

-than for me to move here. -You'll do whatever I say!

Quit annoying me, damn it!

Find the Aceros!

I read you loud and clear, my friend.

But it's not like I can find their address online.

It's not that easy.

Not that hard, either,

especially since Rooster is running for mayor.

He is?

Rooster's running for mayor?

Now that's something else!

Life sure is funny.

Excuse me.

Babe, when is this party over?

Baby, is she our new boss?

Mrs. Tuti.

No, thank you. I have one!

Pay attention!

Use it to get in touch with the boss.

Give the other one to your kid or whomever.

-Here. -Thanks, man.

Alright, fine! I'll move!

I'll be very happy with you girls,

with my Fat Whores Cartel!

Stop it, Colombian.

Get walking before I make a scene you'll never forget.

Listen, bitch, don't come for us,

'cause we'll come for you.

Oh, you're so cute!

I didn't get any of that, but who cares?

Deep down, I'm a whore too.

We'll find a way to understand each other.

Babe, I need time to pack my dolls.

I need to pack their pool...

Alright, Tuti. Fine!

Enough!

I've waited to get back at the Acero-Quintanillas for years,

what4s another week or two? Hurry, though.

Your daughter is asleep, sir.

May I leave?

No, Bernarda.

This is a family affair and I see you as family.

I want you here. What would you like to drink?

Whisky? Champagne?

Nothing, thanks.

Come on!

Have a seat. Make yourself comfortable.

Domingo!

My dear friend.

We've known each other a long time

and you know you need to dress up for my parties.

What happened?

It's okay. Don't say a word.

You're forgiven.

What's all this, Mario?

It's a surprise.

I can't tell you.

Sit down.

Come on.

Let's cheer up. Would you like a drink?

Make yourself comfortable. We're going to watch a show.

Are you ready?

Well? Ready?

Action!

What do you think?

She looks just like her.

Honey, do everything like we rehearsed.

Dance.

Who is the woman in the pictures?

It's an honor to be here, Mr. Mario.

Mr. Mario?

You're the boss?

What do you mean Aracely's dead?

She's dead, you bastard.

He's in a lot of pain.

Be quiet.

It's no coincidence you were attacked

on the very day the Petates asked for their money back.

They wanted to get their message across.

They want their money, and they want it now.

I know. I got that much.

Thing is, last time I checked, I don't ---- dollars yet.

Listen, talk to them and buy us more time.

There's no talking to them.

We have no choice.

We either pay them back or we're dead.

Or we can fight back.

We can hunker down until we can pay them back.

Pay who, Rooster?

Erick.

What mess have you gotten us into, you bastard?

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 18 | Telemundo English - Duration: 16:47.

-------------------------------------------

Korea's industrial output drops at fastest pace in 21 months in October - Duration: 1:23.

South Korea's industrial output in October recorded its biggest drop in 21 months, ending

three months of increased production.

Retail sales and corporate investment were also down in October compared to the previous

month.

Kim Mok-yeon has the details.

For the month of October, industrial output in Korea dropped by a staggering one-and-a-half

percent on-month, the biggest drop recorded since January 2016.

When compared to one year earlier, production has dropped by 5.9 percent.

Statistics Korea says the fall was largely due to the auto sector, which was hit hard

by sluggish exports... as vehicle production tumbled eleven-point-three percent on-month.

But it added that the downward trend is likely to be a brief adjustment from a base effect

last month, adding that figures will likely go back up next month.

Production in the mining, manufacturing, gas and electricity industries edged down one-point-one

percent on-month, while production in the service sector was down one-point-seven percent.

Corporate investment was also poor in October, as investment in machinery and transportation

equipment plunged 14.4 percent, from a 5.3 percent on-month rise in September.

Retail sales.. which are linked to consumption, also dipped 2.9 percent on-month, as many

people had made purchases ahead of the long Chuseok holiday that began in early October.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Korea's industrial output drops at fastest pace in 21 months in October - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

China partially lifts travel ban on Korea - Duration: 1:51.

Amid the thawing relations between Seoul and Beijing,...

China's unofficial travel ban on group tours to South Korea... is gradually being lifted.

But many restrictions remain in place...

especially on businesses run by Lotte Group.

China has been playing hard ball with the conglomerate after it agreed to provide land

for the U.S. THAAD anti-missile system.

Yu Joonhee reports.

Earlier this week, China's tourism authorities,... began allowing travel agencies based in Beijing

and Shandong... to resume the sale of group tour packages to Korea.

Many business owners here in Korea,... for whom Chinese tourists provide their main source

of revenues... see it as a very positive sign.

(Korean) - "Although the lifting of the ban was only

limited to Beijing and Shandong Province, we are welcoming the move as we thought China's

THAAD retaliations would last much longer."

However, the Korean duty-free and hotel industries have been left underwhelmed,... as China's

restrictions on chartered flights and large cruise ships...remain in place.

Securing more seats in more means of transportation... is seen to be essential in ferrying Chinese

group tourists into and around the country.

Beijing's retaliatory measures targeting Lotte Group and its affiliates in particular...

are also going strong.

Chinese authorities have reportedly told travel agencies... *not to include shopping and accommodations

provided by the Korean conglomerate.

(Korean) "We're only seeing this as a half-measure

due to the restrictions that are still in place for Lotte Group, which provided the

land for Korea's THAAD deployment."

Many industry officials share the view,... that China's partial lifting of its travel

ban will only have a limited effect on Korea's tourism industry.

However, hopes are still high... that further easing could take place,... ahead of a key

summit meeting between Korea and China scheduled in December.

Yu Joonhee, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> China partially lifts travel ban on Korea - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bank of Korea lifts key rate to 1.5% for November - Duration: 2:23.

South Korea's central bank has hiked the benchmark interest rate... ending its wait-and-see approach

to determine if the local economy could withstand the move.

But as our Kim Ji-yeon reports, the rate increase could exacerbate the country's massive household

debt problem.

The Bank of Korea raised the benchmark interest rate by a quarter-of-a-percentage-point to

1-point-5-percent,... the first rate hike in six years and five months.

It puts an end to the record low key rate of one-point-two-five percent that the BOK

has been maintaining since June last year.

The bank's rate hike decision comes despite heightened geopolitical tensions stemming

from North Korea's recent missile test earlier this week.

The decision to raise rates is mainly attributed to the fast recovery pace of the South Korean

economy and takes into account various external factors including mounting expectations that

the U.S. Federal Reserve will raise rates again in December.

South Korea's GDP growth in the third quarter of this year grew at the fast pace of 1-point-4-percent

on booming exports,... and consumer sentiment reached its highest level in almost seven

years in November... as relations between South Korea and China improved.

Despite the optimism projected by Korea's central bank, local experts raised concerns

that the rate hike would increase the burden of the one-point-three-trillion U.S. dollar

household debt... since it would severely affect homeowners' ability to repay their

debts and raise the risk of people defaulting on their housing loans.

(Korean ) "Despite the series of government measures

that were unveiled earlier this year, the increase in Korea's household debt is showing

no signs of waning.

A rate hike could put a strain to those who have to pay more in interest payments,...

which means less spending power and thus, prolonging sluggish domestic consumption."

( ... .)

The expert said now the focus is on how fast the BOK will raise rates again next year...

which is expected to depend on the recovery pace of the local economy, housing market

trends and further rate hikes from the U.S. Federal Reserve.

Last month, the BOK said it projected Asia's fourth-largest economy to grow 2-point-9-percent

next year.

Kim Ji-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Bank of Korea lifts key rate to 1.5% for November - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

UN Security Council convenes again after another North Korean missile provocation - Duration: 2:48.

An emergency meeting of the UN Security Council was convened in New York on Wednesday... in

reaction to North Korea's ballistic missile launch.

The United States is calling for more sanctions, including cutting off the regime's oil supply.

And even if there is no new UN resolution, further unilateral sanctions by Washington

are said to be in the works.

Kwon Jang-ho at the foreign ministry for us.

The United Nations Security Council roundly condemned North Korea's latest missile provocations,

but it was the U.S. ambassador who came out the strongest.

(English) AP "The dictator of North Korea made a choice

yesterday that brings the world closer to war, not farther from it.

We have never sought war with North Korea and still today we do not seek it.

If war does come, it will be because of continued acts of aggression like we witnessed yesterday.

And if war comes, make no mistake, the North Korean regime will be utterly destroyed."

The U.S. ambassador called for all nations to fully implement UN sanctions on North Korea

and cut off all diplomatic ties.

But she also suggested additional moves, such as taking away the regime's voting powers

at the UN... and cutting off oil.

On that last suggestion, Haley pointed out that China was North Korea's biggest supplier

of oil, and said that in fact, President Trump had asked China's President Xi to turn off

the taps to the regime.

China's ambassador meanwhile urged North Korea to comply with UN resolutions, and advocated

dialogue between all relevant parties.

Russia placed some responsibility on South Korea and the U.S, calling on the two nations

to refrain from carrying out any more joint military drills for the rest of the year,

saying it could "inflame an already explosive situation."

(Russian) AP "We have stated more than once that these

kinds of moves are not only an irritant but overall undermine the military balance in

the region and also threaten the security of neighboring states."

Whether the UN Security Council will take up a new resolution or sanctions remains unclear.

President Trump has* called for more sanctions.

Earlier on Wednesday, he tweeted that he had spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping...

and that, quote, "additional major sanctions will be imposed on North Korea today," adding

"this situation will be handled " U.S. Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, said

later that a number of options for sanctions were being explored, including hitting some

financial institutions.

Although he did not specify a timeline, he said the Treasury Department will make an

announcement when the sanctions are ready to be rolled out.

Kwon Jang-ho, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> UN Security Council convenes again after another North Korean missile provocation - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Flower Batata Rassa | फ्लॉवर बटाटा रस्सा | Cauliflower Potato Curry | Recipe In Marathi | Archana - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Flower Batata Rassa | फ्लॉवर बटाटा रस्सा | Cauliflower Potato Curry | Recipe In Marathi | Archana - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

ಹಾಸಿಗೆ ಹತ್ತು | Kannada Rhymes for Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 3:23.

There were ten in bed

And the little one said

Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were nine in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were eight in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out of the bed.

Now there were seven in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were six in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

Now they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were five in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

Now they all rolled over and one fell out of the bed

There were four in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

Now there were three in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out.

There were two in bed

And the little one said,

"Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell out of the bed

And the little one said, "Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

For more infomation >> ಹಾಸಿಗೆ ಹತ್ತು | Kannada Rhymes for Children | Shemaroo Kids Kannada - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

SA TV 30 November 2017 Bangladesh latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla - Duration: 23:03.

SA TV 30 November 2017 Bangladesh latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla

SA TV 30 November 2017 Bangladesh latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla

Hanna bata bata bata bata bata

apparently Santa do a little podunk etcetera

For more infomation >> SA TV 30 November 2017 Bangladesh latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangla - Duration: 23:03.

-------------------------------------------

Channel 24 news 30 November 2017 Bangla latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD news all Bangla - Duration: 16:05.

Today Bangla Breaking News Update, Bangla News update,

bangla news, Bangla tv News, Bangla News today, Today Bangla News

For more infomation >> Channel 24 news 30 November 2017 Bangla latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD news all Bangla - Duration: 16:05.

-------------------------------------------

Aborto Financiero 🚼💁😇 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:14.

For more infomation >> Aborto Financiero 🚼💁😇 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:14.

-------------------------------------------

Pressed green olives | How to prepare and store them - Duration: 5:09.

It is olive harvesting time so let's see how to store them the Sicilian way.

You will need large green olives.

Crush them slightly.

As you crush the olives, put them in water as fast as possible.

Change the water 1-2 times per day for a few days.

Drain the olives which should no longer be bitter.

Add salted water (water-salt ratio = 10:1).

Let marinate for a couple of days.

Mince the vegetables.

Add vinegar and drained olives.

Leave to rest for about half a day stirring from time to time.

Drain the olives overnight in a colander putting a weight on top.

To be 100% sure olives are dry, you can spread them out on a cloth...

...and leave them for a few hours.

Cover in olive oil.

You can eat these olives right away if you want.

I hope you enjoyed my recipe. Until next time!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét