Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 30 2017

It's been said to be one of the most challenging things that man can have to

possibly do in his life! Go up start a conversation with a complete stranger!

But there are three different ways that you can do it and right now we're gonna

tell you them so right after this video is over you can go out and use them

that's right now let's jump right in with the first one so the first

technique is a basic observation so something that you see about the

environment something that you see that she's doing that you can just comment on

because you need to understand when you're going up to someone that you

don't know you're not gonna have some magical line there's nobody that has

some genius line in their pocket they're just gonna start a conversation that

everybody cuz you don't know anything about them so what can we do we can go

off what we can observe and what we know and the first technique is to go off a

simple observation so if I see her at a party or a networking event I want to go

talk to her what my I observe well she's got a nice ice-cold toe pacheco which is

a water that's popular here in Texas coke actually just bought a few weeks

ago so hopefully you'll see it around the country I'm excited about that but

you're gonna go up and make a comment on an observation that you have now it

could be an observation about yes it could be an observation in the

environment an example I used last time was if you're at a party there's an ice

sculpture like hey what about that ice sculpture right it's an observation

around so here's what that might look like going up to her and talk to her

about something that I can see that I can physically observe hey there is how

you drinking a topo Chico it's funny cuz before I moved to Texas I literally had

never even heard of it and the thing I love about it is you can go to a taco

shop like a grimy taco shop on East 6th people who drink it to of Chico you go

to the fancy restaurant of west 6 if people are drinking that so what do you

like about it well what I love about it is you know it's carbonated obviously

and if you're a big coke drinker and you're trying to get away from you know

the artificial flavors and the colorings like topo Chico's just you know

something great yeah I agree I drink a lot of coke zero

and so I know like that fast for tanks I know yeah I know I know it's not I don't

you know that's better than normal sugar but having one of those as opposed maybe

it's 70% as good as a Coke Zero oh okay so after watching that are you confident

that you can go up and do that could you start a conversation with somebody based

on a basic observation now if not what I would suggest you do is before you go

out think about a few things that you might see okay if you're going to a bar

well people are gonna have drinks people are gonna have wine people are gonna

have the same kind of things so go in knowing a couple things that are likely

to be options for you to bring it up now I'm gonna talk to you about the next way

to start a conversation here in just a second but if you're watching this and

you're thinking man I just want to be able to go out in public and just be

social just like everybody else I want to be comfortable when I'm out I want to

understand what's going on around me socially why people react the way they

do and I do certain things I suggest you touch or click up here in the right

corner and download the social invincibility checklist it's completely

free it's gonna go through five things that are gonna help you get a better

understanding of what's going on around you socially so when you go out you can

enjoy the experience and really focus on these things as opposed to just trying

to fight to keep your head above water against the quickly coming tide it

sounds like a bit of a poem and in this next strategy what I'm gonna show you

how to do is to open a conversation based on what I call a clear commonality

now these next two videos are coming out in the next two weeks so if this video

has been out for more than a week by clicking right here it'll take you to

the video if this videos been out by less than a week it's just gonna take

you to another video and check back next Thursday and you'll be able to see that

one I'll talk to you soon

For more infomation >> 3 Lines To Start Conversation With ANYONE - "The Simple Observation" (#1) - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Here are the Louisiana artists nominated for 2017 Grammy awards - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Here are the Louisiana artists nominated for 2017 Grammy awards - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Artificial Intelligence Solved This Audio Illusion. Can You? - Duration: 5:12.

Now, did you hear what I was saying?

Clearly enough that you could, say, write it in dow the comments?

If so, you just experienced a phenomenon called

The Cocktail Party Effect.

You can hear me while there's people talking right next to us or if there's a jazz band

across the room.

This is because of selective attention – our ability to focus on one particular thing while

tuning out our surroundings.

And it's the same effect that allows us to separate the vocals from the background

music in a song

This comes so naturally to us, but machines find these tasks extremely hard.

To a machine, a voice singing is just another track in a song that isn't easily discernible

from the piano track or the violin track or the harmonica track.

So how do you train a machine to separate voices at a party or vocals from a song like

people can?

Well, the answer lies in algorithms and lots of data.

Recently, researchers developed an algorithm that can identify the vocals in multiple songs.

And this is thanks to breakthroughs in machine learning – a method used in artificial intelligence

to allow machines to learn by analysing data.

To do so, researchers used a deep neural network – these networks are software inspired by

how our brain works.

They can learn using a method called deep learning, a kind of machine learning technique

that works through a series of layers.

An input layer, an output layer and middle hidden layers.

These hidden layers are where the magic happens.

And to train an artificial neural network, you have to feed them a ton of data – just

like us, the more they know, the better they can learn.

So researchers trained their neural network by giving it 50 songs.

They let the neural network try to separate the vocals and the non-vocal components (the

other instruments), and compare its results with the correct answer – which is the particular

song already separated into the different components.

Every time the neural network gets closer to the correct result, it's rewarded.

So it improves with each run.

It was then tested with 13 new songs, and it correctly separated the vocals from the

background music in each one.

It taught itself to tell the vocals apart from the other instruments.

What separates deep learning from previous types of machine learning is this layered

structure, which is modelled specifically after the cortex, the wrinkly outer layer

of the brain.

It's the part responsible for higher-order brain function like sensory perception, cognition,

spatial reasoning and language.

Basically it's the part that makes you...

different from a lizard.

It's made up of 6 layers, and different aspects of processing happen at each level.

For example, when you see an apple, the first layer might identify the color red, the second

layer detects the round edges, and so on until finally the last layer puts it all together

and says hey, that's an apple!

Deep learning software tries to imitate this hierarchical structure of neurons in the cortex.

The first few layers of a deep neural network learn to identify simple patterns, like single

units sounds.

The next layers learn to recognize more complicated patterns, like words.

Eventually, the result is that extremely complicated patterns like the entire vocals of a song

can be recognized and distinguished from the other instruments.

This layered process is at the heart of deep learning's success.

Starting with simple ideas and making them become a more and more like a generalized

concept seems to capture something fundamental about intelligence.

Humans used to have a clear advantage in pattern recognition, but in 2015 a deep neural network

beat a human at image recognition for the first time.

This means we're able to make better and more sophisticated machines that can master

tasks we thought were unique to humans.

Machines are helping doctors make better diagnoses and robots are learning to cook by watching

YouTube videos.

And when a robot can learn to cook by watching YouTube videos – that makes you question

what it really

means to be human.

For more infomation >> Artificial Intelligence Solved This Audio Illusion. Can You? - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Los científicos rusos revelan que la Antártida no es lo que se nos dice - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Los científicos rusos revelan que la Antártida no es lo que se nos dice - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

#CRUSHINGBUFFETS | Thai BBQ (+5000 kcal) - Duration: 7:48.

- What's up, guys? What're you up to? We are at a Thai bbq, where you have to cook the things.

- This is the most fucking difficult kind of buffet. Studying is required. It's very easy to starve here.

- I came with Boka so it was clear who was sitting with me, but if you come with more people...

...the most important thing is to sit in front of someone who eats very little. If possible, a girl. [ IT DEPENDS ]

- Someone who doesn't eat too much. Otherwise...

- You've gotta get as many plates as possible in your first trip, mostly meat. Then you start cooking it and come back to the buffet

- If you don't know how to carry lots of plates with two hands, you should learn. Let's go to the buffet!

CRUSHING BUFFETS SERIES Thai BBQ

- Alright, I got 4 little plates. I'll start cooking them and come back to the buffet while these're cooking.

- You should always have something in your plate or being cooked.

- You shouldn't run out of food in your plate or being cooked. When everything's alright you've gotta go to the buffet.

- I ran out of food here so I'll go to get some more from the buffet.

- So far I'm getting just meat. So lucky I like red meat. That makes everything easier.

- I like it like this. Red! If I liked it well done, this place would fucking suck.

- Chicken drumsticks.

- At some point, the bbq is full. Meanhile, you should get some food that's been cooked already.

- ...and before creating the channel. Whenever I went to a buffet...

- Buffet, it's implicit in the word: BU - FFET!

- You eat a lot too. They must be happy today

- It's very hard to make a buffet lose money in Spain. How much is this buffet? 7 or 8 euros?

- I'm sure I'll eat more than 6 pounds of meat and fish. I will make them lose money.

- Good old fish.

Mandel Hey! Did you already hit the LIKE button? Thank you, pal!

- I'l make some room for you here.

- So far 8 plates.

#CRUSHINGBUFFETS Pasta buffet / Wok

- I still haven't drink any water. I'll grab something. I'm hungry now.

- Some squid. More fish, it was good. And some shrimps.

- It's always the same thing. Cook things, eating... You should always have something.

- Do you like my non-stop system?

- I was craving rice and fries because I never eat them.

- If I thought I did enough damage, I would get things like these in a buffet.

- But never the first thing!

Grabbing fries is really bad

But it's been months since the last time I tried them.

- Do you know what's this thing?

- Guts.

- At first I found them disgusting, but now...

- I still haven't drink any water, man!

- Sorry, sorry.

- What're you doing later? - Probably dying.

- They're scared about me. They still haven't take any plate from me. Do they take yours?

- No, no, don't let them take them. Shit!

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8... about 12. Plus 13, 14... and I think after this I'll start with the desserts.

- I'm becoming full. How many plates did you eat? Imagine eating four times that.

- Usually, the challenge day is low protein, so the day before and the day after I raise it a little bit.

- Do you know what's the best part about this cheat meal? It's all protein.

- So, what will I do tomorrow to make up for it? All carbs, man. ALL CARBS!

- It's gonna be so hard. I don't know if I will be able to think about enough stuff.

- Fuck! I chose the worst one to show the cooking point. Like this! Perfect!

- I can eat more but from now on it's gonna be all sweets.

- There was only fruit and ice cream. - Maybe I'll eat another 2 pounds of meat.

- I took the kitchen clamps.

- If you have in front someone who eats like you... ...someone may die.

- The squid has its point. If you undercook it tastes like gum. Then it's perfect and later it becomes gum again.

- Curious, isn't it? Like if overcooked meat becomes raw again.

- I'm freaking full. I've been eating non stop for one hour.

- I can eat more but I'm making room for dessert.

- I got some ice cream. There was only vanilla left so...

- And lumit, my favourite sweet from Thailand. There's ice, condensed milk and your chose of toppings:

- bread, licorice, quince... It's really good. It tastes incredible.

- Very very good.

- This is so brutal!

- These ones are jellies.

- There was a burger challenge in Patong too, right?

- That one will have to wait as I can't eat that much now. It said «6 burgers»

- Now I eat too little. OH, THE RAT!

- Oh, boy! I'll grab another one of those and...

- I'm gonna push myself for this one.

- Bread, condensed milk, ice cream, pineapple, jelly beans...

- Mm! Everything mixes well together.

- I'm fine for 8 euros. Not bad for being untrained.

- Where's the toilet? My hands are sticky. In the end? Beyond the ice creams? So dangerous!

- Alright, guys. Phew, I never know how to say goodbye in the videos.

ALTERNATIVE ENDING IN 9, 8, 7...

- I can say goodbye by showing my big belly!

For more infomation >> #CRUSHINGBUFFETS | Thai BBQ (+5000 kcal) - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimaker Cura: Faster, more efficient prints - Duration: 2:41.

At Ultimaker, we are always refining our software to create the best 3D printing experience available

With each software update, the performance of your 3D printer will be enhanced

The latest version of Ultimaker Cura optimizes print settings

to significantly reduce print time and material use, compared to previous versions

Recommended mode simplifies your 3D printing workflow

and shows the most commonly used settings for quick and easy print preparation

Pre-configured material profiles offer optimized print settings for each Ultimaker material

to give you reliable, high-quality results, every time

Gradual support prints dissolvable support material more efficiently

drastically reducing print time and support material use

Using recommended mode, first-time users and experienced users

can achieve the same high-quality results

Just load a model into Ultimaker Cura, choose from the recommended settings, and print

If you are an experienced user, you can still take full control in custom mode

and manually configure over 200 custom settings to meet your needs

Gradual support is enabled by default in recommended mode

Gradual support uses less support material at the bottom of a print

and increases in density closer to the areas that need it

Support material layers will be printed at double the layer thickness of the build material

Using Gradual support means less support material is used compared to earlier versions of Cura

while producing the same reliable, high-quality results

Using less support material also means faster prints

To show this, we prepared this object using recommended mode in Cura 2.6

and this object using recommended mode in Ultimaker Cura 3.0

Using less support material means faster dissolving times

so you can have prints ready faster than ever

For more infomation >> Ultimaker Cura: Faster, more efficient prints - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 Little Fox Animal Doctor - Children, Toddlers Learn How to Take Care of Forest Animals - Duration: 12:22.

🎮 Little Fox Animal Doctor - Children, Toddlers Learn How to Take Care of Forest Animals

For more infomation >> 🎮 Little Fox Animal Doctor - Children, Toddlers Learn How to Take Care of Forest Animals - Duration: 12:22.

-------------------------------------------

Russell Simmons Steps Down After "SEXUAL ASSAULT" Allegation | Breaking News Today - Duration: 5:06.

Russell Simmons steps down after sexual assault allegation Russell Simmons is

stepping down from his companies in the wake of an accusation of harassment and

sexual assault Simmons the founder of hip hop music label Def Jam Recordings

and CEO of rush communications released a statement on Thursday after

screenwriter Jenny Lumet accused him of forcing her to have sex with him in 1991

she detailed the encounter in the guest column published by The Hollywood

Reporter on Thursday I have been informed with great anguish of Jenny

Loomis recollection about our night together in 1991 Simmons said in a

statement I know Jenny and her family and have seen her several times over the

years since the evening she described while her memory of that evening is very

different from mine it is now clear to me that her feelings of fear and

intimidation are real while I have never been violent I have been thoughtless and

insensitive in some of my relationships over many decades and I sincerely and

humbly apologize the statement continued this is a time of great transition the

voices of the voiceless those who have been hurt or shamed deserve and need to

be heard as the corridors of power inevitably make way for a new generation

I don't want to be a distraction so I am removing myself from the businesses that

I founded the companies will now be run by a new and diverse generation of

extraordinary executives who are moving the culture and consciousness forward I

will convert the studio for yogic science into a not-for-profit center of

learning and healing as for me I will step aside and commit myself to

continuing my personal growth spiritual learning and above all to listening in

Lumet's column she wrote that maybe recalling of this incident can be

helpful to other women who have spoken out against Simmons but realizes there's

a lot at stake and coming forward with her story there is so much guilt and so

much shame Lumet wrote there is an excruciating internal reckoning as a

woman of I cannot express how wrenching it is to

write this about a successful man of color this latest accusation made by

lumen comes after a report by the Los Angeles Times published on November 19th

that detailed allegations of sexual misconduct made against director Brett

Ratner and Simmons a woman quoted in the story said Ratner and Simmons were in it

together Ratner and Simmons denied the allegations with Simmons adding that

abusing women in any way shape or form violates the very core of my being

Simmons 60 got his start in the music industry in the early 80s managing his

younger brother Joseph forever and run Simmons hip hop group Rhonda MDOT see

the group is widely hailed as an early pioneer of hip hop music Simmons

co-founded Def Jam Recordings alongside Rick Rubin in 1984 some of the biggest

names in hip-hop have at one point or another been signed to the label jay-z

Public Enemy LL Cool J and currently in use alien and Justin Bieber to name a

few but it's not just music that helped make Simmons a household name he went on

to create several successful clothing lines including fat farm RG LeCoultre

and tantras under his company rush communications incorporated Simmons has

also been heavily involved in philanthropy in 1995 he and his brothers

Reverend run and Danny Simmons co-founded the rush philanthropic hearts

foundation which helps expose inner-city youth to the Arts Simmons was named a

goodwill ambassador to the UN in 2009 and has also been a strong supporter of

gay rights and animal rights in recent years Simmons has been very vocal about

his spirituality calling himself a Christian yogi in 2016 he opened a yoga

studio in Los Angeles called tantras Simmons joins a long list of Hollywood

power players who have been accused of sexual misconduct in the last two months

to expose us published in October that detailed movie mogul Harvey Weinstein's

alleged harassment and assault against women opened the floodgates for others

come forward with their experiences Weinstein has denied all allegations of

non-consensual sex since then some of media's biggest names including Kevin

Spacey Louie CK Matt Lauer Charlie Rose and Mark Halpert

have been terminated from their jobs or lost lucrative deals over similar

allegations of sexual misconduct CNN reached out to some ins representatives

for comment who directed us to Simmons official statement

For more infomation >> Russell Simmons Steps Down After "SEXUAL ASSAULT" Allegation | Breaking News Today - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dog Cane Corso Derrek and laser pointer. #canecorso - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Dog Cane Corso Derrek and laser pointer. #canecorso - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love (Audio) / Cover - Duration: 3:25.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand,

Take my whole life, too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand,

Take my whole life, too

For I can't help falling in love with you

For I can't help falling in love with you

thank you very so much

young girls see you later and subsribe me okey

thank you for watching

For more infomation >> Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love (Audio) / Cover - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

After McCain Bashed Trump, His Own Steamy Sex Scandal Just Leaked – This Is Going To Kill Him! - Duration: 4:51.

After McCain Bashed Trump, His Own Steamy Sex Scandal Just Leaked – This Is Going

To Kill Him!

Two-time presidential loser John McCain's obsessive jealousy of Trump has been on full

display since the day our new president was sworn into office.

The 81-year-old traitor should've been put out to pasture long ago, but because term

limits for US Senators don't exist, the dried up old schmuck has been spending every

waking hour plotting on ways to bring Trump down.

Several days ago, the brain-rotting old fart came out with his latest asinine claim against

President Trump, saying in an interview with Esquire that he doesn't support Trump as

president because he "doesn't think the president has a set of principles and beliefs."

But just days after McCain decided to throw mud at Trump from his ivory tower, a disturbing

skeleton from McCain's past is now starting to emerge, proving who really lacks "principles"

in Washington D.C.

The past several weeks have been ridden with sex scandals surrounding many well-known liberals.

We learned that Al Franken and Harvey Weinstein have sexually abused women for decades, and

over the past 24 hours, Matt Lauer of the Today Show was fired from the network, as

disgusting details surfaced about how he'd routinely turn his office into a "sex lair,"

and had a secret button under his desk installed so he could lock the doors from the inside.

Now it appears as though John McCain is the latest creep to join these sexual perverts,

at the same time that McCain hypocritically calls for Roy Moore to exit Alabama's U.S.

Senate race.

When it comes to John McCain's decisions, we've learned from his past antics that

he's always out for himself and he has little regard for his own political party, his family,

or his constituents.

Now it's being revealed how McCain allegedly cheated on his wife of 37 years, after having

an improper relationship with lobbyist Vicki Iseman.

"A female lobbyist had been turning up with him at fund-raisers, visiting his offices

and accompanying him on a client's corporate jet.

Convinced the relationship had become romantic, some of his top advisers intervened to protect

the candidate from himself — instructing staff members to block the woman's access,

privately warning her away and repeatedly confronting him, several people involved in

the campaign said on the condition of anonymity.

But this is just the beginning of John McCain's disgusting sexual escapades as you will soon

see.

You're probably familiar with McCain's POW story, where in October of 1967, he was

shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese and kept as a prisoner of war until 1973.

McCain would use his POW story and veteran status to rise to political prominence, where

his image as a "Vietnam war hero" would go on to propel him to be elected as a United

States Senator.

But the real story about is about John McCain's first wife Carol, who toiled and waited for

6 years in torment, not knowing if her husband would ever return home.

As John McCain was held in captivity, his wife Carol was involved in a terrible car

crash that left her disfigured and wheelchair-bound, where she put on a considerable amount of

weight.

But John McCain would soon discard his first wife like a piece of trash, disgusted with

how she now looked.

The Daily Mail reported:

When McCain returned to America in 1973 to a fanfare of publicity and a handshake from

Richard Nixon, he discovered his wife had been disfigured in a terrible car crash three

years earlier.

Her car had skidded on icy roads into a telegraph pole on Christmas Eve, 1969.

Her pelvis and one arm were shattered by the impact and she suffered massive internal injuries.

Today, she stands at just 5 ft4in and still walks awkwardly, with a pronounced limp.

Her body is held together by screws and metal plates and, at 70, her face is worn by wrinkles

that speak of decades of silent suffering.

Carol was no longer the famous beauty and swimsuit model that McCain had married in

1965, and he callously kicked her to the curb for a younger wife.

McCain divorced Carol and married Cindy just one month later.

Cindy was not only beautiful and 18 years his junior, but also the heiress to an Arizona

brewing fortune.

"The Couple Met When John McCain Was Still Married to Ex-Wife Carol.

John McCain married Cindy five weeks after his divorce from Carol, who happened to be

close friends with the Reagans," Heavy.com reported.

John McCain is the last person on the face of the planet who needs to be lecturing anyone

about their "principles" given his shady past involving women.

Be sure to share this story and help expose John McCain for the crooked man that he is!

Not only is he a traitor to our country, but he's slime ball in his personal life as

well!

What do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> After McCain Bashed Trump, His Own Steamy Sex Scandal Just Leaked – This Is Going To Kill Him! - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Health Online|علاج حكة العين - Duration: 8:00.

For more infomation >> Health Online|علاج حكة العين - Duration: 8:00.

-------------------------------------------

حظك اليوم الجمعة 01-12-2017 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> حظك اليوم الجمعة 01-12-2017 فى التوقعات اليومية للابراج بقلم عالمة الفلك د. نيفين ابو شالة - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make google Chrome Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator Bangla Tutorial - Duration: 3:29.

Logo Design

For more infomation >> How to Make google Chrome Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator Bangla Tutorial - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Topi The WelshCorgi | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 62 - Duration: 2:04.

Hello

For more infomation >> Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Topi The WelshCorgi | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Part 62 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Unreal girls training fitness motivation | Female Fitness Motivation - "Amazing Sexy Workout" 2017 - Duration: 12:28.

Unreal girls training fitness motivation

Unreal girls training fitness motivation

For more infomation >> Unreal girls training fitness motivation | Female Fitness Motivation - "Amazing Sexy Workout" 2017 - Duration: 12:28.

-------------------------------------------

Alaves vs Getafe​ -Full Match Highlights -l Copa del Rey 2017​ l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 17:29.

Alaves vs Getafe

We should have a fine game for you today, I'm Martin Tyler Allen Smith is with me welcome to you all

How much for you now is deportivo alavés against air traffic

This team that are at home today have been firing blanks for most of the season

And they need to get some ammunition going down Bay here confidence on the sound of it

He's really low in the manager before this match would have had his work cut out to lift the spirits

This is the 11 who will start for their poor to bow a Levesque

Responsibility for some of those five in midfield

To get forward, and I'm sure the main strike. It won't be isolated although it looks a bit like that or a screens

Yeah

It could be a lonely man up top there if he doesn't get support that

He needs because he is the type of player that does need support. He can't do it all on his own

Here's the team for her taffy

Two banks of four four four two. Yeah, how it always used to be

don't see it quite so often these days, but

That's a classic formation and really capable of causing problems here today

And the referee for this important fixture today, Alvaro arias Romero

So here we go

They copied out

Color

And tunas

Moving forward with some danger to the opposition now they're here

Come away with the pool cleaner great tackle

Take you on the defenders slipping it through

Knock hell on the attack hit now, can he take them on?

Nice return Pass

Anticipated the direction of the pass and was able to intervene

There's a dangerous feel to this attack it's looking good from their point of view good vision here

Well then it goes routine for the keeper

They took no chances there, it's a corner

And then it goes pulls it back now

Got it back again from his teammate crosses long towards the back post

They've had to work very hard to find a way through this defense

But when it came

It was superb ly taken

Absolutely thrilled with the way, they've got the lead here

Marvelous goal here coming in from the right. That was so inviting wonderful delivery great ball great. Goal well ELISA

He's a fantastic head over the ball, and he's Marcus stood no chance there

And that has opened the scoring one nil here

Alexis

Thomas Tina there's some potential in this move

If I go

Whipped in from the wide area good defensive clearance their supporting player alongside could get the ball into the box now

Tried to tackle here, and he's done that

Neatly intercepted

Tell my subpoena

Now this looks promising

Giving the opposition a problem with their inter passing and we live partially away from danger

He's picked his pocket there, and he's away with the ball

Och hell

Now they've got a chance in this part of the pitch

Stopped him fat eclis and just as well the approach play looked very encouraging

Change of possession here on the move and able to cut out the pass

Torez coming on strong and looking to play their way through now. It's a good cross

Thomas peanut

That's great defending they're stopping that attack

Carla

I like the look of this attack och. Hell threads it through

I'll give him credit for having a go, but it was no near the target. Yeah. I took responsibility

Sydney and he'll be hoping it's a bit better next time

As a combination of skill and will to hold off the opposition

It's good play until they got that challenge in

Delivered into the box

And that's the referee's decision to added minutes and tunas

Carla

Pleasing on the eye, and no great risk at the moment in their own Hut well the referee is signaled for halftime

And it's one nil here

Well this has been a first half of the type, I think we all anticipated

With this poor scoring team having another poor day

Well trying to buy an awful lot but given their scoring fo s. They've still got a mountain to climb

Across his long towards the back post

So the referees happy and the second half gets underway

Alexis

That will be a free-kick

Well you run the risk when you go to ground like that with a slide tackle of getting into serious trouble well

he's tried to go for the slide tackle and

He's a faction off getting the ball. It is a foul

Very good distance to the clearance

Moving forward with some danger to the opposition now the hair account

Now I throw it

Here we're going to have a substitution, and it seems as though it's for tactical reasons

Attackee well here

Och hell needs to clear his lines

Ebuy Gomez Thomas Tina

There's good progress with this attack could really get at the opposition here

Anticipated the direction of the pass and was able to intervene

Long overdue you feel this change beside this behind the switch of tactics now

Chiba sake

Worked really great the intention of the past

I've got numbers in this attack, and it looks dangerous. Here's Munir

Torres and a special occasion for him concentrating there on the match on his birthday

Turn over there that we didn't expect

Really trying to use the full width of the pitch here to make some progress

While time is ticking away, it's time for a change in here it comes

I decide able to dwell on the ball for very long here torez

Torez looking good this move excellent interception

And Tunis and now he's looking for some support

He went in well

Boh-chan

Giving the opposition a problem with their inter passing

Volley now

There's a dangerous feel to this attack it's looking good from their point of view Jefferson Montero

No they could be jobs

Jefferson Montero miss Kabir Jones looks like okay trim the eye

You'll feel good about that a really free kick given

Well they've got a lead to hang on to the away team here, and they're trying to do it

I think by running down the clock whenever possible and you could tell the home fans are frustrated with their team and with the tactics

Here yeah, you can understand it. Yeah, every opportunity the away team gets they will slow the game down

Take time with it. That's a pretty comfortable save not the best set piece, but it was on target

It's a big support here for them and those supporters want to see just a little bit more in the time that remains well

There's always pressure on you

And you're playing in front of a big crowd your own fans and the players have shown a few nerves out there today

They've got to lose those

And tunas

Here's a chance to attack

Or. They could have been opened up there the interception stop that

Tried to tack cleverly done last score

That was a good chance to get level here. Well. He certainly was good move to and give him another chance

I think he might take

This is where substitutes are important though and wet

Fantastic game this and it's going to go right down to the wire

Lovely pool well they're in a good position here. It's not really away more clearance

That's really the way to get the ball out of the danger zone

That's what friends are for for the goalkeeper

Anyway his teammate got it off the line

And now he's able to actually recover the ball easily and that attack has petered out

But it was mighty close well hanging on their work night

But depending how you should do she say the defender drop it back onto the line helping out speaker

Maybe the chance to salvage something from this game

Using his physical power to protect the ball and the whistles gone for the last time today

That inability to get enough goals has been a liability

again for the home team and they've been thrashed well

It's difficult to see any end in sight for this team because I didn't give us much encouragement out there today

For more infomation >> Alaves vs Getafe​ -Full Match Highlights -l Copa del Rey 2017​ l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 17:29.

-------------------------------------------

Valencia vs Real Zaragoza -Full Match Highlights -l Copa del Rey 2017 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 18:53.

Valencia vs Real Zaragoza

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét