Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 30 2017

6 Most Beautiful Saas-Bahu Jodis Of Bollywood

For more infomation >> 6 Most Beautiful Saas Bahu Jodis Of Bollywood - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

N. Korea releases footage of latest ICBM launch - Duration: 0:40.

North Korea has now released video footage of its latest ICBM launch.

The Hwasong-15 was believed to be an upgraded version of the Hwasong-14 launched in July

-- but the footage shows its warhead is shaped differently.

The end of the Hwasong-15 is rounder and more blunt than the Hwasong-14.

Seoul's Joint Chiefs of Staff says the 15 appears to be a new missile,... not an upgrade.

This follows photographs released earlier in the day through the regime's state media

this morning... taken before, during and after the launch.

Some showed the North's leader Kim Jong-un overseeing the test with his close aides,...

monitoring the flight data and celebrating.

For more infomation >> N. Korea releases footage of latest ICBM launch - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Bữa Tối Đặc Biệt tại Trung Quốc của Tổng Thống Trump | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 6:14.

On this episode of China Uncensored,

Beef!

It's what's for dinner.

If you're the US president visiting Asia.

China builds a magical island maker.

No, seriously that's what they're calling it.

And finally,

you might want to stand for the Chinese national anthem.

This is China Uncensored.

Hi, welcome to China Uncensored,

I'm your host Chris Chappell.

In our top story,

Japan and China go to war...

over who can serve the better meal

to visiting US President Donald Trump!

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe

will be tough to be beat.

While the two played golf,

he served the president a $10,

100% American Angus beef patty hamburger

from a local Tokyo burger joint.

Afterwards, the burger joint

that made the President's Colby Jack Cheeseburger

sold out

as the people of Japan flocked to try the presidential meal.

But Trump is now in China,

and Xi Jinping knows just what President Trump hungers for above all else:

one-upping Obama.

Donald Trump has become the first US president ever,

since the founding of the People's Republic of China,

to dine in the Forbidden City.

Actually, the first foreign official ever.

For 500 years,

the Forbidden City was the palace of China's emperors.

Hmm, actually,

I wonder if this decision has more to do with

Xi Jinping comparing himself to China's emperors than anything else.

President Trump has congratulated Xi Jinping

on become the most powerful Chinese leader

since Mao Zedong.

Which is a weird compliment if you think about it.

I don't think Angela Merkel would like it

if you congratulated her on being

the most powerful German leader since Hitler.

But there was one important question on everyone's mind

when Trump landed in China.

With the world's most sophisticated and oppressive censorship

over the Internet and social media,

how was Trump gonna Tweet?!

Well, we didn't need to worry.

Even though Twitter is banned in China,

a White House official told reporters,

"The president will tweet whatever he wants.

That's his way of communicating directly with the American people."

I have never been more proud of Trump's tweets.

We'll have a more in-depth look at President Trump's visit

in next week's full episode.

In other news,

outspoken social commentator Katy Perry,

who apparently also sings or something,

has made no secret of her angry feelings about President Trump.

But when it comes to China,

a country where leaders

routinely kill their own citizens,

she might not be so outspoken.

China Digital Times uncovered this letter floating around on Weibo,

allegedly from Katy Perry.

It says she promises to

"observe the laws and regulations in China,

comply with the management of the regulators,"

and not to "add or change any content without authorization,"

"do or say anything religious or political,"

or "participate in any activities that jeopardize China's unity and integrity."

So I don't think she'll pull a Bjork

and start shouting "Tibet" during a concert.

Also, Bjork was talented.

Ok Katy Perry jokes aside,

this is an eye-opening look

at how the Communist Party extends its censorship

across the entertainment world.

After all,

Katy Perry is definitely not the only artist

who's been asked to sign a letter like this.

Unless the CCP was especially disturbed

by the subversiveness of Left Shark.

Meanwhile, three US college basketball players from UCLA

were detained by police in Shanghai,

for allegedly stealing from a Louis Vuitton store.

Unfortunately for them

the store was a knockoff.

What is not a knockoff, however,

is China's new magical island maker.

That's what they're calling the latest Chinese dredging vessel…

...that can dig up 6,000 cubic meters an hour of the ocean floor

and churn out brand new islands for the Chinese regime.

Just like the brand new islands the Chinese regime

already built in the South China Sea.

And they're probably never going to stop,

even though they maybe ought to.

The way Steven Tyler is probably never going to stop coming out with new albums,

even though maybe he ought to.

And while the CCP is building artificial islands

in the middle of the ocean,

they're also building artificial support for themselves

in Hong Kong.

Just a bit of background,

in Mainland China,

a new law has now upped the jail time

for disrespecting the national anthem—

from 15 days, to 3 years.

It's those kinds of laws

that Hong Kong was supposed to be exempt from

under the One Country, Two Systems policy.

Which is why Hong Kongers

have been very disrespectful of the anthem.

Well, "the People's Congress passed a decision

demanding Hong Kong adopt the National Anthem Law."

That is being met with intense protest.

Except for in the totally still independent Hong Kong government.

According to one Hong Kong official,

"Hong Kong will try to enact a law

penalizing people who boo the Chinese national anthem

'as soon as possible.'"

No decision has been made yet about jail time.

Speaking of jail time—

and Hong Kong's eroding freedoms—

Umbrella Movement leaders Joshua Wong and Nathan Law

have been given a chance to appeal their prison terms.

You know,

the ones the courts re-sentenced

after judges decided their original sentences of community service

that they'd already served

weren't harsh enough.

And also after Nathan Law had become an elected official,

but then was kicked out,

for reasons totally unrelated to the fact

that he's critical of the Chinese Communist Party.

What do you think? Leave your comments below.

Thanks for watching this episode of China Uncensored.

Once again I'm your host, Chris Chappell.

See you next time.

You may need to travel to Japan

to get a great all-American hamburger,

but you only need to go to ChinaUncensored.tv

to get great episodes of China Uncensored.

Every Friday we upload a half hour episode for free,

that you can't see anywhere else.

So visit ChinaUncensored.tv.

Preferably with a hamburger in hand.

For more infomation >> Bữa Tối Đặc Biệt tại Trung Quốc của Tổng Thống Trump | Trung Quốc Không Kiểm Duyệt - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.9 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.11.30] - Duration: 33:28.

How did it go? Did you get the money?

(Episode 9)

Oh my. Oh my.

He'd just left

but must've missed us right away.

Um, Dr. Jeong, please sit down.

Thank you.

Sir?

Oh. Would you like restorative herbal tea?

I'd like a warm coffee.

Warm coffee?

I'm in this neighborhood a lot,

but I've never come across

a cafe as unique yet trendy as this.

Uni... Oh, right, right.

This place really grows on you.

I bet.

I should come often whenever I have time.

Yes, you should.

I must get used to this if I'm to date Gil Eunjo.

Welcome.

- This way. / - Thank you.

Excuse me.

I can try this on, right?

Of course. Take your time.

What are you doing?

Thief...

Thief. Thief! Thief!

Please hurry up and call the police.

He tried to snatch my purse and make a run for it.

Why aren't you calling the police?

Excuse me.

Fine. I'll do it myself.

Wait!

He wasn't trying to steal the purse.

It tipped over, so he caught it.

I saw it.

Is that true?

Yes.

That's absurd.

You've been hovering around me.

Do you know how expensive this purse is?

About that purse...

Be quiet, Ms. Gil.

I'll do the talking.

Oh. So you two know each other.

Hurry up and call the police.

Okay.

Hey.

Not a word until the police get here.

You were caught red-handed,

and you were his accomplice.

You called, right?

Yes.

You need to know when not to butt in.

Look at the mess you caused.

Didn't you see the purse falling?

We shouldn't bicker among ourselves right now.

We?

Since when?

It's turning into a real spectacle.

It wasn't just one, not two, but three?

What's with this store?

The two of you, be quiet.

This is my problem.

Let me start by apologizing,

but there's been a terrible misunderstanding.

I'm sure.

When are the police coming?

Wow. Gil Eunjo...

She's really out to do a number on me.

Your accounts of what happened are so disparate.

He's telling the truth.

I saw what happened.

These two know each other.

So you can't trust what she says.

Did you see what happened?

She's in on it too.

So all three are accomplices.

No, I'm not.

Why drag me into this as well?

Miss, you have CCTVs here, right?

You see...

They broke recently

and haven't been repaired yet.

Aren't CCTVs standard at stores?

See? See?

This place is very shady.

They just happen to be broken?

Now, now. There's no material evidence,

and fortunately, nothing's missing either,

so why don't you settle?

What happened is unfortunate...

You'll just apologize after scratching

my expensive purse?

Okay then.

Pay her the repair cost and be done with it.

She's making a real fuss over a knockoff.

Kn-kn-knockoff?

You're calling my expensive purse a fake?

I know that store well.

We'll go together.

They'll fix the scratch for free.

Oh. You're scheming to get out of

paying the repair cost.

Stop butting in.

I'm not butting in...

Never mind.

I refuse to settle.

I don't want the repair cost.

Hurry up and arrest them.

This man, this woman, and this woman.

Why me? I didn't do anything.

I only saw him with the purse in his arms.

Did you see him hanging around the purse?

That I didn't see.

Anyway, keep me out of this.

I don't know anything.

I swear.

What's keeping you?

Hurry up and arrest them.

Minus this woman.

Geez. How long do we have to be here?

Hang on.

Until a settlement is reached.

Mr. Hong, are you okay...

You must be okay today.

(Byeon)

Man... Why does he keep...

Oh, the lunch.

Counsel Byeon Busik?

Our lunch isn't the problem.

Please come here right away.

Ms. Gil, where are you right now?

The police station.

What's taking him so long?

Are you okay?

You got a scratch from the purse, right?

Good grief.

I'm fine.

"I'm fine. I'm all set. No, thanks."

You're negative about everything.

Turn your head this way.

We should put this on at least.

You really are high maintenance.

The polar opposite of...

Your ideal type.

So you know.

Of course. I'm the same way.

Oh, really,

Mr. Hong, I mean, Mr. Stone?

Do you like calling me Stone?

Why does everyone do that?

Why did you stare at her purse?

Do you have to get a gift for someone?

Is it a secret?

Never mind if you don't want to tell me.

Why'd you falter when they asked for your ID number?

Are you in trouble with the law?

I work for Genius.

Would they have hired me if I was?

The color.

The purse earlier.

The color?

Red?

I'm looking for next season's new lipstick shade.

It's another part-time gig of sorts.

I see.

Is that why you stared at my lips at the market?

Why are you so gung-ho about a part-time job?

Listen, Mr. Hong Stone.

Since I helped you,

we're doing this project together, right?

Helped me?

You got us into this mess.

You call that helping?

What happened earlier.

I saved you from having to apologize

and pay for

what you didn't do.

Oh. That's why we're at the police station.

Because I knew her purse was a knockoff.

Was it really a knockoff?

You don't know women.

She wouldn't have left it unattended were it real.

She'd have stuck it between her legs.

And I have a knack for spotting knockoffs.

Then you should've let it go.

Why embarrass her and get us into this mess?

You're so inflexible.

Wow. Inflexible?

Who's calling whom inflexible?

Did you call me inflexible?

Mr. Gil Eunjo.

What took you so long?

Ms. Gil, you can go now.

But you need to wait as we haven't been

able to verify your identity.

Just me?

Let's go.

The victim agreed to settle, so let's go.

What about him?

That's not my problem.

Will you be okay alone?

Go on.

I'm really leaving.

Counsel Choi, this is Hong Seokpyo.

You need to come to the station.

- Enjoy. / - Thank you.

Have tofu to cleanse yourself

of your criminal trespasses.

What's wrong? Don't you like tofu stew?

We'll go to that fancy place next time.

Today's lunch turned out to be very modest.

It certainly has.

Too bad you couldn't get me to treat you

to a lavish meal.

I can do that next time.

Oh? Next time then. Promise me.

Is it good?

I'm eating because I'm hungry, not because it's good.

You've never gone hungry, have you?

Do you know Counsel Noh, who used to help Ms. Kim?

Ms. Kim...

Oh, right.

She's not my mom. I just live with...

It's a long story.

It doesn't matter.

What about Counsel Noh?

He quit because he couldn't

make a dime off Ms. Kim.

Find a different client if you want to make money.

What if it's not about Ms. Kim?

Then why would you...

Don't tell me it's me.

Ms. Kim's worth over $100 million.

She has no children to pass it down to.

You're the only one around.

You get the picture.

Aren't you going to finish it?

Then I'll have it.

But I ate from it.

So what? Doesn't bother me.

You're the polar opposite of someone I know.

Pardon?

Listen. I tend to exaggerate.

Ms. Kim's still just a small-time moneylender.

She does well for herself,

but $100 million?

That's ludicrous.

I swear.

I'm not just talking about $100 million in cash.

Some people are just as valuable as $100 million.

What? Me?

Why?

Who knows? Anyway, I've become

very curious about who you are.

Wow. You're quite the player.

I'm very curious too about who you are.

That's great.

Let's find out more about each other then.

Our first day as a couple?

Pardon?

I don't think so.

Our CEO was accused of stealing at our store?

So?

Yes.

It's been resolved, right?

Where is President Hong right now?

Okay.

Thank you, Counsel Choi.

Okay.

He ends up at the police station?

I have something to ask him.

Why pry into an unpleasant incident?

Geez. Let go.

Seokpyo.

Once he's hooked, he works around the clock.

Tidy his room instead of babbling.

He doesn't like anyone touching his things.

I sometimes get the feeling you only say

you're worried about Seokpyo.

Excuse me?

You don't seem sincere.

Oh, wow.

That really hurts my feelings.

I came here when I was in middle school.

Seokpyo was three years old.

I raised him while his mother

was out and about working.

Did I say otherwise?

When I look at him, I feel sorry and antsy.

I pity him and feel guilty.

I'm also proud of him.

I shouldn't have brought it up.

I hope he finds love

and settles down soon.

But I can't push him.

Fine. I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry I doubted your sincerity.

So why'd you have to provoke me?

I know, so let's get out of here.

Why'd you paint me as a hypocrite?

We'll wake Seokpyo.

Let's go. Let's go.

Ugh.

Geez, they're loud.

Recipient unavailable...

Did the police release him or not?

He's stressing me out.

President Hong.

Thanks.

What happened?

President Hong left it at the police station,

so I went to retrieve it.

Shouldn't you be more careful with your phone?

It's thoroughly secured.

Of course.

His security pattern's like a complex drawing.

You're taking art lessons, right?

No, I'm not.

Good grief.

I'll wait outside.

Is Mr. Lee stupid

or pretending to be?

I just can't figure him out.

What does it matter?

Why did I get so many messages?

What's going on?

Where are you?

Still at the police station?

Why are you ignoring my texts?

Are you alive?

I got myself another nagger.

What?

It's nothing.

What's going on?

He definitely read them.

The unread sign just disappeared.

I'm perfectly fine.

Wow. After worrying me all night,

all he sends me is "I'm perfectly fine."

What kind of a person does this?

Does what?

Go and...

No. I'll do it.

Is someone interested in buying that?

No.

Man... The color looks different in person.

Do I have to show him the actual purse?

Why take pictures if there's no buyer?

It's just that Ms. Kim's been clamping down on you.

Do you think I'll sell this for spending money?

You're not of the rank to henpeck me.

I'm sorry.

This one's authentic.

The color's not as vibrant in the pictures.

I'll show you the actual purse if necessary.

Rehire me if you want to see the purse.

She's really pesky.

If you rehire me,

I'll buy you tofu stew for our brush with the law.

You're home late.

Were we supposed to meet today?

I don't recall.

I was on a walk and ended up here.

This late at night?

Carry on with your walk then.

Um... Make time for me on Sunday.

Fine.

I do owe you lunch.

I can't stand owing anyone.

Okay.

Then leave the itinerary to me.

I'll end this once and for all.

Fine.

Go on in.

I'll finish my walk.

He makes me uncomfortable.

Why does he keep inching closer?

Where are you going on a Sunday?

I told you about the practical at the hospital.

I won't be home tonight.

Oh. That was this week?

You'll be up all night again.

Money?

Plenty.

Oh, Ms Kim. Break a leg today.

Huh? What...

Oh, no.

Geez. I'm not doing it.

Ms. Kim.

I'm not doing it no matter how much you beg me to.

And even if I audition or whatever,

they won't pick me.

Get going instead of being disappointed.

There's a special reason.

Huh? What reason?

Tell me.

You'll never pay to get made up.

They'll put makeup on you and

dress you in pretty clothes for free.

So Ms. Kim, why don't you get dolled up

for a photo of all of us?

The living room walls are empty.

Let's get a portrait taken for the wall.

Hey, Eunjo.

What portrait?

Family portrait?

Not only families get portraits taken.

People who are close can get them taken.

Right, Ms. Kim?

Eunjo.

Fine, fine.

I was planning on doing it for Myeongjo's graduation.

We'll just do it sooner.

Don't model if you don't want to.

You can get your makeup done at a salon.

For the photo shoot to go smoothly,

you must model.

What kind of a ridiculous threat is that?

It costs around $100 at a salon, right?

What? It costs way more.

What? Over $100 for makeup...

Geez. Money doesn't grow on trees.

See?

She's freaking out with still a long way to go.

It's clear as day that you two will fight

and call it off.

I agree.

I won't do this unless we all look perfect,

so you make the call.

I see right through you.

She knows you won't model,

so she offered to get the portrait taken.

It was such a great opportunity.

I'll get going.

Mr. Hong. Mr. Hong, where are you?

Coming, coming.

We're short on the ratings sheets.

Bring plenty.

Come, come.

Welcome.

Hello.

I'm Gu Jonghui, the director

of Genius Beauty Center.

We will now begin the audition to select models

for the beauty makeup show to mark the launch of

next year's S/S line and the 26th anniversary

of Genius Cosmetics.

You received your call numbers, right?

Yes.

We'll start with contestant number one.

You have three minutes to do whatever you'd like.

Beauty, beauty, all the way.

All the way!

Hello.

I'm Kim Boknae, the vice president

of the Merchants' Association and

the owner of Mother's Rice Cakes.

♪ Southbound on the Honam train ♪

♪ On a rainy day ♪

♪ Beyond the rattling train window ♪

Scrooge. Scrooge.

Scrooge.

This old man in a distant land is just like me.

The living room walls are empty.

Let's get a portrait taken for the wall.

So Ms. Kim, why don't you get dolled up

for a photo of all of us?

♪ Let's row the boat ♪

♪ Into the rough waves ♪

♪ To the hill across the waters ♪

♪ To where the mountains and streams are nice ♪

♪ And the breeze is cool ♪

♪ To the land of hope ♪

♪ Heave-ho ♪

Nice.

♪ Heave-ho yo-heave-ho ♪

♪ They want to go boating ♪

Nice.

♪ On that grassy prairie ♪

♪ I'm building a picture-perfect house ♪

♪ And with my beloved ♪

Oh, wow, everyone. Hello.

Hello.

I'm Park Bogeum, the owner of this cafe.

Ms. Gil, aren't you coming to work today?

Good luck. Good luck.

Hello.

I'm Jang Jeongsuk, lucky number seven.

I'm Jang Jeongsuk.

I run Suk's Salon... Suk's Salon at the corner

of the three-way.

At Suk's Salon,

we offer cuts and perms at affordable...

What will you be doing?

Oh. I'm going to sing.

A cut is $5.

We offer a 30% discount

when combined with a dye job.

Ms. Jang Jeongsuk,

please hurry.

Suk's Salon boasts a 30-year history.

I'll start now.

♪ Heartthrob ♪

♪ I met someone I really like ♪

Wait, wait, wait.

I'll start over.

♪ Heartthrob ♪

♪ I like you... ♪

♪ Heartthrob... ♪

♪ Neither of us can say... ♪

♪ I cannot forget his sultry voice ♪

Mom, get physical if things aren't going well.

Just let the music take over and go nuts, okay?

Go nuts.

Why did you want to meet here?

I thought we could go watch the audition,

but Ms. Kim didn't want to do it.

Should we go?

Let me drive.

We'll do whatever I want from now on.

Fine.

Where are we going?

You'll really like it.

You're not going to be cheesy

and light candles for me at a park, right?

It sounds like that's what you want.

I'm not coy. I'm straightforward.

I'm well aware.

I'm excited since you said I'd like it,

but you're dead if you let me down.

Wow. You really are straightforward.

There must be a special event at the Center.

It was loud.

An audition for the market ladies.

Also for the neighborhood ladies.

An audition?

It's an audition to pick models.

Genius is organizing a makeup show.

I imagine they're singing and dancing.

So that's why Mom...

Pardon?

It's nothing.

Oh.

Here.

What's this?

A present.

Pardon?

We thus conclude the audition.

We'll announce the results via the Association.

You must accept the results

as we will judge fairly.

Okay.

Oh. Number seven Ms. Jang Jeongsuk

and number nine Ms. Dong Mi-ae,

you entered as a team, right?

No, no.

Splitting the score won't do you any good.

You'll both lose out.

Yes, we are a team.

How should we do this?

Separately or as a team?

- Separately. / - As a team.

Yes, they are the "Heartthrob" team.

Thank you for taking part in the long audition.

Wait, wait.

I'm sorry I'm late.

It's not over yet, right? Right?

The audition is over.

You did come all this way,

so you'll be the final contestant.

Introduce yourself

and do whatever you'd like.

Okay.

Okay. We're here.

Be careful.

Is this really necessary?

We're almost there, so...

Where are we going?

Hang on. We're almost there.

Why is it so noisy here?

Okay.

Hospital?

You mentioned your mom.

Is she deathly ill

and you want me to put on a show?

What's going on here?

Hello, I'm Kim Haengja.

I'm Kim Haengja, the scrooge who collects

daily interest payments at Geumdong Market.

If you pick me as a model,

I won't collect interest from market merchants

for the next two weeks.

And I'll make a small donation to the Association.

Donation? Donation?

Wait. Please be quiet.

You do know this is an audition, right?

Yes. I heard it was a talent show.

But the thing is, my talent is

to hold on fast and never let go

of the money that comes my way.

So all I can brag about is the money I saved up.

And I'm here to flaunt my dreadful money.

But I didn't enter this audition for myself.

I spent my life being hard as nails at the market.

Truth be told, I haven't spent a dime

on myself or anyone else my entire life.

So I came here today, resolved to

spend a large chunk of cash.

I made such a decision

for the first time in my life

for my children, my family.

What Eunjo most cherishes?

Myeongjo,

Eunjo's only brother and family.

Eunjo's brother?

And should I let you in on something else?

What is it?

It's what Eunjo most wants to do

but will never do.

I don't like riddles.

Seeing Myeongjo at the hospital in a doctor's gown.

That's what she most longs to see

but won't be able to.

She's lost too much at hospitals.

For Eunjo, hospitals aren't places of healing

but of death.

That's why although she probably

wants to see her precious Myeongjo

studying and working, she never goes.

Myeongjo is Eunjo's most cherished treasure.

- Gil Myeongjo, let's go. / - Coming.

I made the difficult decision

to come here today

for my precious kids Eunjo and Myeongjo.

So please pick me as a model.

Thank you.

What are you going to do?

I said we couldn't even afford a used car.

Yet not even a compact but a 3,000cc car?

Just trust me.

Should we do it here or at the shop?

- Do what? / - Checking your expense book.

No credit cards for another month.

Ms. Kim!

Is this how you're going to be?

Cabaret.

I warned you.

I'll tender my resignation.

I can't sit back no matter what you say.

You know our Busan center opens next month.

So you'll transfer me?

I'll help you marry Busik.

Are you bored?

Let's have a drink.

Who are you?

You should get going.

For more infomation >> Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.9 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.11.30] - Duration: 33:28.

-------------------------------------------

Improvement coming for busy intersection - but PennDOT wants to know what you think first - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Improvement coming for busy intersection - but PennDOT wants to know what you think first - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

CLBeats - Selvagem de açaí (Oficial Music Vídeo) - Duration: 4:45.

For more infomation >> CLBeats - Selvagem de açaí (Oficial Music Vídeo) - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw DICE easy - Duration: 2:07.

How to draw DICE easy

For more infomation >> How to draw DICE easy - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Wifi Ka Password Kaise Jane - How To Know Wifi Password in hindi 2018 - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> Wifi Ka Password Kaise Jane - How To Know Wifi Password in hindi 2018 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

mirabai chanu win gold medal after 22 years saikhom mirabai chanu makes history - Duration: 0:40.

mirabai chanu win gold medal after 22 years mirabai chanu makes history

like

share

subscribe

comments

For more infomation >> mirabai chanu win gold medal after 22 years saikhom mirabai chanu makes history - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Nordea Slush 2017 Casper von Koskull | Nordea Pankki - Duration: 1:16.

This is actually extremely important for us from many perspectives.

First of all, we want to be here to support entrepreneurs,

support growth, internationalizing, growth companies.

But for ourselves, we are going through major transformation

and one of the key words in our transformation is collaboration.

We will work with a lot of new companies, actually together create new solutions for our customers.

So this is about learning to know new companies, entrepreneurs supporting them

but also working with them in collaboration, making Nordea also more successful.

I'm here to get energy, meet people, because when you look at this

for me this stands for opportunity, optimism, innovation, excitement,

all those words and at the same time it's a great opportunity to meet some of our clients,

some of our partners and the people that we collaborate with.

For more infomation >> Nordea Slush 2017 Casper von Koskull | Nordea Pankki - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

দজবঙ্গ কি ? ও তার সমাধান! What is Dabangong ? And its solution - Duration: 4:32.

দজবঙ্গ কি ? ও তার সমাধান! What is Dabangong ? And its solution

For more infomation >> দজবঙ্গ কি ? ও তার সমাধান! What is Dabangong ? And its solution - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

HOT WHEELS RACE OFF Android/ios Gameplay | REPO DUTY in DAILY RACE OFF | Best Racing Games 2017 - Duration: 6:07.

HOT WHEELS RACE OFF Android/ios Gameplay | REPO DUTY in DAILY RACE OFF | Best Racing Games 2017

For more infomation >> HOT WHEELS RACE OFF Android/ios Gameplay | REPO DUTY in DAILY RACE OFF | Best Racing Games 2017 - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

HOT WHEELS RACE OFF Gameplay | RATICAL RACER in SUPERCHARGE CHALLENGE| Top Racing Games 2017 - Duration: 3:23.

HOT WHEELS RACE OFF Gameplay | RATICAL RACER in SUPERCHARGE CHALLENGE| Top Racing Games 2017

For more infomation >> HOT WHEELS RACE OFF Gameplay | RATICAL RACER in SUPERCHARGE CHALLENGE| Top Racing Games 2017 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Gardenscapes Level 172 - How to complete Level 172 on Gardenscapes - Duration: 3:39.

Gardenscapes Level 172 - How to complete Level 172 on Gardenscapes

How to complete Level 172 on Gardenscapes

Gardenscapes Level 172

Gardenscapes how to complete level 172

Gardenscapes beat level 172

For more infomation >> Gardenscapes Level 172 - How to complete Level 172 on Gardenscapes - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

NEWS24 NEWS 30 November 2017 bangla latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD news all Bangla - Duration: 37:04.

NEWS24 NEWS 30 November 2017 bangla latest news Today Bangla Breaking News BD news all Bangla

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét