Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 28 2017

theme-park tells entitled Muslim her burqa isn't safe for right she ignored

them now she's paying the price a Muslim

amusement park goer and California decided she wanted to ride their rides

like the other patrons but didn't want to follow their rules to do so

wearing her full Islamic guard she approached one of the thrill rides and

tried to get on when she was told that her burqa was a danger as loose clothing

poses an obvious risk of getting entangled it's not just a danger to the

one wearing it but everyone else on the ride as well who were forced to take a

back seat to what she perceived were her rights now the entire amusement park

paid a dear price the entire rules aren't new to venues like this which

frequently advertise that no loose clothing or open shoes can be worn when

on the ride the reason is obvious to most sensible people but for Muslims

they see it as an opportunity to claim discrimination and religious persecution

at the cost of others park employees stopped the Muslim teen and her

similarly dressed friends before they could get on go-karts pointing out the

posted signage surrounding it the worker explained the safety rules which

specifically applied to attire this policy wasn't put into place to isolate

anyone who follows Islam it was to protect everyone in the park and ensure

they had a good time and that the business didn't get a liability suit

unfortunately the Muslim girl didn't listen to the common-sense reasoning if

a scarf were to come partially off and get caught in the motor or wheels it

could do deadly harm to the rider this policy did not allow passengers to use

the go-karts while wearing anything loose like a headscarf conservative

Daily Post reported of the parks apparently problematic rules for the

Muslim 13 year old the business policy put it bluntly which apparently added to

the perceived offense if fashion religious expression or your hair style

is more important to you than safety that's fine you can do what you want

with your life you just can't do it our Park the policy read when I read the

policy I was shocked in disbelief about the material I was

reading the girl's father Nez Rhonda said in his complaint

according to SFGate hambo took the policy personally while completely

ignoring the fact that it wasn't a target of his family's religion but a

concern for the teen safety this didn't stop him from seeking vengeance and

financial gain having of course realized an opportunity at hand to exploit the

overly politically correct climate in the liberal state of California

For more infomation >> Theme Park Tells Entitled Muslim Her Burka Isn't Safe For Ride She Ignored Them Now She's Paying The - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Organizations hope shoppers step up for Giving Tuesday - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Organizations hope shoppers step up for Giving Tuesday - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon Hook-Ups: The Series - Episodes 1 & 2 - Duration: 11:43.

Previously, on Cartoon Hook-ups.

Sounds like you after I dumped your ass.

What the hell?

What the heck is going on between you two?

We broke up.

Not exactly single.

Hey babe, you ready to go?

Who are you?

I'm so sick of all this sexual stuff.

Yeah, who needs it?

What the heck are you doing here?

You guys are the worst!

Excuse me?

Why don't you go to hold hands or something somewhere else?

Whatever. Let's get out of here.

Yeah! Argh!!! Mmm, hmmmn...

Welcome to the no tell...

What the sh*t!?

What's wrong with your face?

Oh, um. I think that's just what I look like.

Wow! Huh huh. I'm sorry. God, you're hideous.

And kinda cute at the same time.

It's confusing and terrible.

Thanks.

Do you have any available rooms?

Hmmm... That's a good question.

Thanks... do you?

I don't know.

Great. Can you find out, please? God!

Um...

Psst! Hey! You're new around here, huh?

Yeah, I guess so.

This isn't an ordinary motel. Uh, uh.

No check-in, no check out.

Just knock ondoors till you find an empty room.

Weird, but ok.

Even if it's not empty

You might find something you like. Heh, heh!

Know what I mean?

Not really.

Remember this. They're always watching.

Who, mother?

No, not your mother. Them.

Oh, gee. Thanks, he said, mansplainingly.

Alright, well, I'm going now.

Oh, great. Thanks I was really wondering what you were going to do next.

Oh, you pervs are good. They may not see you. But I do.

Well, hello there.

Ugh, what do you want?

Oh, it's not what I want, babe. They're requesting us in the comment section.

Oh, come on! Seriously!? You're gonna walk away like that?

[Knocks]

Come in!

Who are you?

Oh, sorry. I think I have the wrong room.

That's okay.

What are you doing?

Just waiting

Winky Dink left us with a cliffhanger months ago.

We're waiting to see who's behind the door.

Oh! There's... there's no one out there

Jimmy Skillz just probably hasn't designed them yet.

He will, though. One Piece is really popular.

Yeah, enough of our fans watched our episode to warrant another cartoon hookup, for sure.

I don't know what any of that is. Great rack, though.

I'm hungry.

This place is great, isn't it?

You look like the type of person that

ruis stuff right when it's getting good.

You can tell that just by looking at me?

Ha Ha Ha!

Idiot.

Yes! Chicks!

We're waiting for chicks.

Finally! And no minibar.

God dammit.

What the sh*t!?

Can I help you?

Wha- what's wrong with you?

Oh, the art and animation got a whole lot better in 2014.

Dammit! Is there not one empty room in this whole place!?

Sterling Archer.

Yes... do we know each other?

Not yet, but I've been expecting you.

Well, that doesn't make any sense, but I'm

not gonna argue with those... With you.

I need your help.

Why don't we deal with that tomorrow?

Let's hop in bed...

pop open that bottle of... sh*t... Wild Spider Gwen...

...and have some fun

You know, it's no Glengoolie Blue, but it'll do.

That can wait. There's a woman at the motel

that has taken something very important from me.

I need you to investigate and find

out what she has against me.

I'm kind of on vacation.

Please, Archer. I will repay you anyway you want.

Fine! I'll do it.

Great. She has braided blonde hair and a long blue dress.

Find out all you can, Archer.

Before I go.

Yes?

The whole repay me anyway I want thing was

sexual innuendo, right? Yes great

Yes.

Great.

I'm pretty sure I scared all the monsters away.

We're safe to sleep here.

Wow! Good job, honey!

That's a Team Four Star reference!

No, it's not Goku!

By the way...

All the clocks in this place are wrong!

It's been 12:58 for the past hour!

Oh it's, uh, daylight savings or something.

It's not daylight savings.

No, I think he's right. That makes sense.

Idiot! Ha ha!

You two is the weirdest horsies I’ve ever seen.

Where’d ugly go?

Umm, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Oh, you have the same voice.

Hello, this is Marlon Brando! Hello

I can't do anything else. I have no latitude.

Yeah, that's convenient.

Do you know where I can get a drink?

My alcoholism is acting up.

Um, there's a bar right through there.

Jesus, when were you gonna tell me!?

My brain says mimosa, but my hearts says

vodka martini?

Hello, blue dress.

Your hair is on fire!

You're not so bad, yourself.

Hey, Peter.

I told you not to call me that in public.

Oh,relax. How have you been?

Great! Amazing even.

Elsa and I have really been hitting it off.

Really.

Yeah, she's innocent and sweet.

Innocent? Maybe we're not thinking of the same person.

Pretty sure there's only one Elsa around here.

Yeah, and she appears to be leaving with

arguably the sluttiest dude at the motel.

Haha. Haha!

[Baby Crying]

Not this again.

Sonic, we need to talk.

Oh, Sonic’s not here.

I think he went on break... or left the country.

When are you going to stop avoiding me?

I’m telling you, Amy, it’s not mine!

Aw, let’s see the little cutie.

I don’t know, Sonic. She has your eyes.

Damn, you look fine ass hell!

Thanks.

It’s so crazy we haven’t met before.

I know, right?

Hey. Hey, babe. Do you have a quarter?

Why do you need a quarter?

There’s a vending machine in the bathroom. I want a candy bar.

I doubt it has candy bars in it.

Why don’t you just go outside and play?

But I really want a candy bar.

Batman! Please.

Can’t you see I’m busy?

...Fine...

Now where were we?

I think you were going to tell me what a pathetic loser I am.

No way! She sucks! How could she do that to you?

I don’t know. Everything was going so well with us.

Why don’t you go up there and stop her?

It’s no use.

Well, let me buy you another drink.

No, thanks. I think I've had enough.

Don’t let his concern fool you.

He’s just trying to get in your pants.

Deadpool, you’re such a dick derailer.

You mean a phallus foiler?

I think you guys mean *Bleep* blocker.

Are you supposed to even be able to talk?

Screw you, dude.

Well, excuuuse me, princess!

And there she is! The love of my life!

Ugh. Do I need to file a restraining order or something?

That sounds dirty! Let me just keep you company.

Actually me and... Spiderboy, right?

Close enough.

...were just about to head to my bedroom.

We were?

Are you serious!?

We’re essentially the same design!

And I’m way more clever!

No, you’re not.

Sure, I am. I’m offering moral support.

You’re welcome.

Oh... Thank you.

When I said you could use our room to take a nap,

I didn’t think you were going to move in!

Hey, I didn’t know either! This motel is severely overbooked.

Well, you can’t stay.

I get it. God!

I’m actually getting worried about Spiderman.

I’m sure he’s fine.

We should look for him.

Fine!

Wait, I have to see something.

Seriously?! Get a life. Ha Ha!

Ha Ha!

Hey. How’s it going?

Hey. Can I help you?

Yeah, I gotta reservation. Uh. Barry Ponds.

Oh, Yeah. You’ll be in room 312.

Hey, bruh, I’ve never done one of these hook ups before.

Do you have any suggestions?

Just say, “What are we doing here?â€

What are we doing here?

Why the hell am I here?

What exactly are we doing here?

Why did you want to meet in such a place?

Wait, Diana? What are you doing here?

So, what the heck are we doing here?

So, why's you wanna meet me here?

What are you doing here?

What are you doing here?

Why did you want to meet me here?

Why'd you wanna meet here?

What are you doing here?

What are we doing here?

You really think that’ll work?

Yep.

I'm Batman. I AM Batman.

I'm Batman. There it is. Yeah, there it is.

Hey.

Oh! ...Hey.

What are you doing out here all alone?

Nothin. My girlfriend keeps ignoring me.

Aw, that stinks. I’m sorry.

It’s alright. Hey! You wanna see my comic book collection?

No. No I don’t.

That’s alright. I don’t have any good ones anyway.

Oh. Uh huh.

What do you say we look for crime to fight in there?

That’s a great idea!

Let’s just walk around this damn motel all night.

There you are! We’ve been looking all over for you.

Whatever, Elsa.

Spiderman, what’s wrong?

And there they are! Doing the walk of shame.

What?!

There’s no use hiding it. We all know what you two have been up to.

I’m not sure I do, but I might not have been paying attention.

We know you two slept together.

I feel like I would have remembered that.

We did not!

But I saw you leave the bar together.

And, Mary Jane led me to believe...

They were supposed to sleep together!

No, I was supposed to find out what she had against you,

or something. It’s all a blur at this point.

And that should have led to sex!

What am I? Some kind of whore?!

Oh, that’s just great.

I can’t believe you, MJ.

And I can’t believe you.

I thought we loved each other.

And you don’t even trust me?

Sorry to interrupt.

Spidey, you left your undies in my room.

Oh, my god. I think I’m going to be sick!

Elsa!

So, I guess this means you and I aren’t going to sleep together either, huh?!

Nope.

Just checking!

Oh, Batman. I’m so glad to see you!

Hey! We're busy.

For more infomation >> Cartoon Hook-Ups: The Series - Episodes 1 & 2 - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

America Is Sick And Tired Of The NFL Cowards So Trump Just Slaughtered Them | Breaking News Today - Duration: 3:46.

America is sick and tired of the NFL cowards so Trump just slaughtered them

the proof for any theory is in its real-life application and Americans have

proved time and again that they're sick of the National Football League as if

they're off the field violence wasn't enough the disrespect they've shown to

the national anthem and pushed it too far and America pushed back we pushed

the buttons on our remotes to turn them off we pushed the TV providers to refund

our money and we pushed the matches across the box to start the fires that

burned out jerseys and season tickets that backlash has cost the league

hundreds of millions and possibly billions of dollars before the season

ends and we're just getting started Efram erica has its way the league is

going to be shut down for good and that's partly due to the attentiveness

of President Trump to the needs of America not only is the anthem a protest

offensive to many Americans it sets a dangerous precedent for those to come

that we don't have to respect our anthem or our country Americans have decided

that the NFL is bad for the country and according to the Daily Mail the

president is backing us on it declaring that they are going to just keep getting

into more trouble unless they start behaving the way we expect them to

Donald Trump resumed attacking the National Football League on Tuesday

saying the league is weakened out of control for allowing players to kneel

during the playing of the national anthem without any consequences at least

24 players kneeling this weekend at NFL stadiums that are now having a very hard

time filling up the president tweeted referring to the much noted empty seats

that have drawn unwanted attention in television broadcasts the American

public is fed up with the disrespect the NFL is paying to our country our flag

and our national anthem he wrote Trump blasted the league's

Commission around Black Friday for losing control of players after New York

Giants defensive and Olivier Vernon took a knee for the anthem on Thanksgiving

Day noting that the president isn't the one that made this political Vienna

fellas the president along with most other politicians we're perfectly

willing to let anyone who wished bash their heads together every Sunday Monday

and Thursday of the fall and winter but they started kneeling and showing

disrespect and that's when football became everyone's problem president

Donald Trump said Tuesday morning on Twitter that the weak and out-of-control

NFL is losing its audience because it allows players to kneel during the

national anthem the NFL is now thinking about a new idea keeping teams in the

locker room during the national anthem next season that's almost as bad as

kneeling he wrote last week when will the highly-paid commissioner finally get

tough and smart this issue is killing your league some players and teams have

stayed in their locker rooms before games this year emerging only after the

national anthem is played in order to avoid the decision of whether or not to

stand nine days ago Trump slammed Oakland Raiders running

back Marshawn Lynch for continuing to sit for the star-spangled banner despite

standing for the Mexican anthem during the game played at Azteca Stadium in

Mexico City NFL viewership on television was down

about five percent over the first seven weeks of the NFL season according to CNN

however that decline is part of an overall downtick in ratings

For more infomation >> America Is Sick And Tired Of The NFL Cowards So Trump Just Slaughtered Them | Breaking News Today - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Cats Learn colors with Squishy Balls Eggs Surprise Cristmas Gifts. Funny video for Kids😀😀😀 - Duration: 8:50.

For more infomation >> Funny Cats Learn colors with Squishy Balls Eggs Surprise Cristmas Gifts. Funny video for Kids😀😀😀 - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

Former WLKY News anchor Ken Rowland passes away at 91 - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Former WLKY News anchor Ken Rowland passes away at 91 - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Beacon House, Centerstone need donations to help fight opioid epidemic - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Beacon House, Centerstone need donations to help fight opioid epidemic - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Jerry Tracey's Tuesday night forecast - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Jerry Tracey's Tuesday night forecast - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Maryland Natural Resources police look for bear poacher - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Video: Maryland Natural Resources police look for bear poacher - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

¿La familia de Selena Gomez no perdona a Justin Bieber? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> ¿La familia de Selena Gomez no perdona a Justin Bieber? | Suelta La Sopa | Entretenimiento - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

MelaniaTrump LOVES what she is doing President denies claims FLOTUS never wanted to be first lady - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> MelaniaTrump LOVES what she is doing President denies claims FLOTUS never wanted to be first lady - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Secret method that The score goes up at doing only it when singing in karaoke 大宮 整体 - Duration: 4:39.

Thank you for watch this video.

This time talking about method that karaoke-score goes up.

Do you shortness of breath when sing longer part.

It can to improve at very easily method.

At first,I talk to muscle feature.

If there is hard point in muscle,Muscle movement improve by hold down it's point.

It is same that also muscle for sing.

Muscle for sing at long part is Abdominal muscle.

You can singing long part by hold down that hard point in abdominal muscle.

Hard point in abdominal muscle is mainly low place.

Just hold down the low abdominal muscle when you sing.

You will be can sing long part.

Thank you for watched this video.

For more infomation >> Secret method that The score goes up at doing only it when singing in karaoke 大宮 整体 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Housekeepers Just Revealed What They're Terrified To Do In Front Of Perverted Bill That'll Make You - Duration: 5:07.

Housekeepers Just Revealed What They're Terrified To Do In Front Of Perverted Bill

That'll Make You Vomit.

Every new day brings new revelations of what our elected officials have been doing in Washington,

and it's not pretty.

The candidates that made so many promises about America's future, and what they would

do for their constituents seem to be more interested in exploiting those they think

they can keep quiet, than in actually working for voters.

While sexual misconduct might be a staple in Washington, nobody did it better than Slick

Willie.

Our former President and almost First "Ladyman" was, of course, made famous for his misconduct

while in the Oval Office, but it turns out that he did more than what he was caught doing.

The famous affair with Monica Lewinsky was what made the headlines, but it turns out

that was just the tip of the iceberg.

One former White House staffer, Linda Tripp, tells harrowing tales of what it was like

to even exist as a woman around Bill Clinton.

The Democrat from Arkansas didn't seem to be extremely choosy about who he would harrass.

According to Tripp, it was difficult for even the housekeepers to do their job without being

harassed by then-President Clinton.

RT reports that the whistleblower is now giving even more information about her time around

the Clintons:

"Bending over in the presence of Bill Clinton was a risky undertaking, according to former

White House staffer, Linda Tripp.

The staffer-turned-whistleblower said new criticism of Clinton's outrageous behavior

is 'a day late, and it's a dollar short.'

The housekeeping staff that worked during Clinton's tenure in the White House were

'afraid to bend over in his presence,' Tripp told the Weekly Standard in a recent

interview.

She said that stories of Clinton's 'libidinous impulses' as governor of Arkansas were well-known

even before his arrival in the White House in January 1993.

The former White House employee was a central figure in exposing Clinton's extramarital

affair with Monica Lewinsky, then a 22-year-old White House intern.

Tripp secretly recorded Lewinsky describing her relationship with the president – evidence

that helped lead to Clinton's impeachment in 1999.

Clinton was acquitted of all charges and completed his term."

Say what you will about what it must be like living married to Hillary Clinton, but Bill

Clinton has every mark of a vicious predator, drunk on power and using his influence to

cover up what America considers unacceptable behavior.

There are stories from every administration as to what tone the First Family set for the

entire White House, and every story from the Clinton administration seems to be of misconduct,

malice, and disregard for anything except Bill and Hillary's own goals, no matter

how disgusting.

Tripp helped expose Bill Clinton's affair at great personal risk, but to her, it was

worth it.

We now know just what lengths the Clintons will go to in order to cover their own tracks,

tipped off by the trail of bodies in their wake.

But there was a time when nobody would believe that about the smooth politician from the

south.

"Since exposing Clinton's misconduct, Tripp has lived a quiet life in Northern Virginia,

avoiding the limelight and publicity she received in the late 1990s.

But Tripp says the recent spate of headlines about sexual assault and misconduct by powerful

men has forced her to relive her trying experience.

Commenting on how the press has become more critical of Clinton's behavior over the

years, Tripp told the Weekly Standard that she wasn't impressed.

'They have nothing to lose, and this is now permissible,' she said.

'The fact that the Clintons are dead in the water gives [the media] tacit approval

to act like human beings…

It's disingenuous.

It's a dollar late, and it's a dollar short,' she added.

Tripp is hardly alone in accusing Bill Clinton of sexual misconduct.

Since entering politics in Arkansas in the 1980s, the former president has been dogged

by allegations of sexual assault, harassment, and even rape.

More than 15 years after leaving the White House, Clinton is still hounded by fresh allegations

of extramarital, sexual trysts.

Flight logs released last year show Clinton flew at least 26 times on the infamous 'Lolita

Express' – a private jet owned by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Between 2001 and 2003, while Hillary was serving as a US senator, Bill took a number of "extended

junkets" on Epstein's plane, which reportedly had a bed in which passengers had group sex

with girls as young as 12.

Last year, an email that was apparently written by former secretary of state Colin Powell

was released by hackers, claiming that Bill Clinton was 'still dicking bimbos at home

(according to the NYP).'"

If all we need are of two or three witnesses for a story to be established, we have hit

that mark.

Bill Clinton's reputation should be completely neutralized by anyone who is willing to admit

that there is such a thing as sexual misconduct.

There will, of course, be a cover-up, and those who want to forget will, but these stories

shouldn't be forgotten.

The White House was desecrated and lives were changed because of one man and the media that

covered for him.

What do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> Housekeepers Just Revealed What They're Terrified To Do In Front Of Perverted Bill That'll Make You - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Sampdoria-Pescara, Kownacki: «Ottavi? Non vedo l'ora» - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Sampdoria-Pescara, Kownacki: «Ottavi? Non vedo l'ora» - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Psalm 23: Setz dich an den gedeckten Tisch – Joyce Meyer – Gott begegnen - Duration: 28:35.

For more infomation >> Psalm 23: Setz dich an den gedeckten Tisch – Joyce Meyer – Gott begegnen - Duration: 28:35.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Gov. Larry Hogan to introduce emergency legislation on paid sick leave - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Video: Gov. Larry Hogan to introduce emergency legislation on paid sick leave - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Ăn Hai Quả Thần Dược Này Hàng Ngày Cơ Thể Lúc Nào Cũng Khỏe Mạnh Bệnh Tật Lùi Xa - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Ăn Hai Quả Thần Dược Này Hàng Ngày Cơ Thể Lúc Nào Cũng Khỏe Mạnh Bệnh Tật Lùi Xa - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Türk devi geliştirdi! Gemiler artık vurulamayacak - Duration: 4:00.

Türk devi geliştirdi!

Gemiler artık vurulamayacak ASELSAN tarafından

geliştirilen deniz elektronik harp sistemleri sayesinde

Türk Deniz Kuvvetlerine bağlı su üstü ve su altı

unsurların düşman tarafından vurması zorlaşıyor.

For more infomation >> Türk devi geliştirdi! Gemiler artık vurulamayacak - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

New Bangla Waz | Eid E Milad Un Nabi | Sheikh Dr Mohammad Saifullah | 2017 - Duration: 4:19.

AK Computer Network

have done this video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét