Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 28 2017

Success Reveal - How rich people think

The secret of the millionaire mind by T Harv Eker

For more infomation >> Success Reveal - How rich people think - The secret of millionaire mind - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Google Pixel Buds review - Duration: 7:19.

These are Google's Pixel Buds. They're kind of, sort of, Google's answer to Apple AirPods.

They're wireless earbuds, though not truly wireless, and they cost about

the same amount of money, $159. On one hand they're really good wireless

earbuds that do a lot of the basics well, while also teasing that seemingly

inevitable future of having super computers in our ears.

On the other hand there are a couple of tiny nitpicky flaws that when

added together kind of mar the experience.

Up front though we have to start with one of the features

that Google's hyping the most about the Pixel Buds and that's real-time translation.

Can you tell me where the train station is?

Can you tell me where the train station is?

I can, the train station is over there.

It's sort of wrong.

Can you tell me where the bathroom is?

Can you tell me about where the washroom is?

There is a toilet nearby.

That's good to hear.

There's a toilet not far from here.

Can you tell me how to get to the train station?

Are you able to tell me how to get to the train station?

Walk to the next block, go straight and turn right.

Go straight and turn right.

Hello and thanks for helping out.

Hello and thanks for helping out.

Is that kind of right?

Yeah it is, it is. It's taking a while to translate it.

Do you know how to get to the train station?

Tell me how to get to the train station.

What's wrong about it?

It would just be a bit like,

you're kind of like, it's using the imperative so he would be a bit like, not very polite

to just stop someone and say, "Tell me how to get to the train station." It would say, "Can you tell me how ..."

So this is as if

I was a rude five-year-old?

Yes.

Hey.

Hey Dami, thank you for helping us with this.

Wait, so am I speaking into the app or am I speaking at the Pixel Buds?

That's also weird, you are speaking into the app, but it's reading it out in English to me.

Oh so you can hear it in English.

So what it's showing up here it's reading to me in English.

Would you rather hear both though?

No.

Can you tell me how to get to the train station?

I told them how to get to the train station.

Wow. This is not super accurate.

Oh yeah?

Yeah.

What did it get wrong?

Just like a lot of grammar, and you're speaking to me in a really informal way.

This seems to be a problem with it is that it's very rude in the way that it's translating things.

I'm sensing a bit of hostility from you.

The one common thread we saw across all the languages is that the translation is

pretty crude so you're probably going to come across as sounding a little bit

rude or maybe even kind of like a five-year-old and that's not a problem

with the pixel buds themselves it's really just a problem with where

translation apps are at this point in time and that's really all this is.

It's not like the pixel buds are doing magic to translate conversations it's just

leaning on the Google Translate app that already, probably, exists on your phone.

The weirdest thing for me is that with pixel buds you're adding a whole nother

device into what is already an awkward situation when you're trying to speak

somebody else's language and it makes it a bit more impersonal. My co-workers

didn't really seem to have much of a problem with it, just testing it out, but

I know for myself I would probably rather just use the app on the phone as

opposed to adding a whole another device into the situation.

Now there may very well be a time one day where everybody is wearing the Pixel Buds

and using them to talk to people across languages and borders but that

future is not here yet. This current version of the project is only teasing

and it's not delivering on it. Google assistant however, is much further

along and here's the best thing about it on the Pixel Buds: it is stupid fast.

You just tap the right earbud and you're already talking to the assistant.

You don't have to wait for it to confirm that it's heard you or anything you just

tap talk and it's off to the races. It's so fast that I found myself begging for

reasons to use it. I usually only use the assistant for things like weather or

alarms, especially on headphones.

That said, I think Google's assistant is the

best of the ones out there and having it less than a second away definitely feels

like a genuine step forward. I found myself using it in ways that I never had,

like asking it to tell me how long it'll take me to get home on the subway or

asking it to read me the news while I walk from the subway back home.

So let's set all these fantastical and futuristic features aside now, because while they

might be useful in a pinch, what you're going to be using the Pixel Buds for the

most is listening to music that's coming from your phone and in the right setting

they do that really well. They reproduce audio really clearly. There's a little

bit of depth to it, more than I expected to find on earbuds this size and they'll

do that for a while too. Google advertises about five hours of listening time and I

found that as long as you're not using the assistant a ton, you'll get at least

four hours of what they're claiming. But the open air design of these earbuds,

Google calls it semi occluded, is a totally double-edged experience.

On the one hand it's good for situations like running where you want to have sound

from the outside world coming in, but on the other hand it means that sound can

totally drown out the music listening experience. Especially if you're in a big

city like New York. I found myself hearing buses, trains, traffic,

people walking by me instead of the music that I wanted to listen to. There was even one

point where I actually heard the music from someone else's headphones instead

of my own music. That's annoying.

That brings us to the last part of the

experience with the Pixel Buds, which is the case. I really want to like this

thing and for the most part I do. It's got a nice soft touch finish to it.

It has a couple extra charges worth of battery in it and it will even quick charge the

Pixel Buds. Ten minutes will give you about an hour, which is awesome.

The problem comes from just how finicky the processes is of getting

the buds back in the case. You have to put them in one by one and then you have to

wrap the cord around just the right way or else the case won't close and Google

even had to put a sticker on the inside of the case to teach people how to do that.

Now the way that you get Pixel Buds to fit in your ears also has a couple issues.

You have to tug on this little loop of the cable that connects the two

earbuds together, which is a nice idea, but that cable tends to slip over time

and so I found that pulling them out of the case the cable has slipped or even

when I have them in my ears the cable slips and I have to constantly readjust

them to keep them fitting in my ears the right way. Now the touchpad on the right

is really fast for Google assistant, which is great and you can tap to play

and pause music and you can even swipe to control the volume, but it's super

sensitive and so you have to be careful. I found myself getting lots of

accidental taps and swipes especially when I took the earbuds out of my ears

and went to put them back in the case. That was really frustrating because I

would hear music starting to play again or I would lose my place in a podcast.

It just seems like an easy problem that Google could fix if the earbuds know

that they're out of your ears. Now these are admittedly little frustrations,

but when you add them all up together it makes for a more problematic experience

than I was expecting with Pixel Buds. There are a lot of good ideas in this

product and I'm excited to see what Google does with that going forward.

It's just painfully obvious right now that this is their first attempt at making

wireless earbuds.

For more infomation >> Google Pixel Buds review - Duration: 7:19.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Bollywood Brides And Their Gorgeous Wedding Day Look - Duration: 7:24.

Top 10 Bollywood Brides And Their Gorgeous Wedding Day Look

For more infomation >> Top 10 Bollywood Brides And Their Gorgeous Wedding Day Look - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

New Nail Art 2017 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation 2017 | Part 74 - Duration: 10:46.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> New Nail Art 2017 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation 2017 | Part 74 - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের রাতের বাংলা খবর আরটিভি সংবাদ ২৮ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ RTV Bangla News Today - Duration: 16:46.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের রাতের বাংলা খবর আরটিভি সংবাদ ২৮ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ RTV Bangla News Today - Duration: 16:46.

-------------------------------------------

2018 new Kawasaki Z400 revealed model | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> 2018 new Kawasaki Z400 revealed model | Mich Motorcycle - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

FORO PRIVILEGIADO - BISPO ARNALDO - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> FORO PRIVILEGIADO - BISPO ARNALDO - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Các cầu thủ bóng đá nổi tiếng chênh lệch đẳng cấp với anh em của mình - Duration: 4:15.

The famous football players are class differences with their brothers

For more infomation >> Các cầu thủ bóng đá nổi tiếng chênh lệch đẳng cấp với anh em của mình - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

செலவே இல்லாமல் உடல் எடையை குறைத்து ஸ்லிம்மா இருக்கணுமா அப்போ இதமட்டும் பண்ணுங்க போதும் | Tamil News - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> செலவே இல்லாமல் உடல் எடையை குறைத்து ஸ்லிம்மா இருக்கணுமா அப்போ இதமட்டும் பண்ணுங்க போதும் | Tamil News - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

What Foods Should You Eat? | Kevin Kreider - Duration: 5:33.

hey guys it's Kevin Kreider more than just muscle what foods should you eat

every day this makes me laugh and it's tricky because what foods should you eat

every day for what health living eat whatever the hell you want

okay depends what you want from it what's the outcome with the food is it

for taste is it to change the way you feel is it for your aesthetics is it the

building muscle is it the best which is that way you don't need for you but

here's the thing guys I kind of get what you're saying

so what food should you read every day it's very simple nothing that's

processed anything that really comes in a bag and here's the thing I know we're

very guilty of it cuz weren't in convenience at the world but the thing

is anything in a bag pretty much you shouldn't eat okay you can read on it to

see if it's unlocked if it's unprocessed because there are some unprocessed foods

I guess go in the bag so this is just not as calm as you think and don't be

fooled by the whole organic deal here's the thing you got to look at the

ingredients if you can't pronounce a word on the back of the label

you probably shouldn't eat it the next one is stay away from trans fats trans

fats are genetically modified and they're human-made to get better

shelf-life trans fat it actually has been shown to turn the pad and make you

fatter so stay away from trans fats the next one is eat vegetables eat

vegetables because it's a lot of water-based boots and vegetables are

quite for you they have great benefits they keep you hydrated - which is

awesome they have a lot of micronutrients for your health and cells

a lot of macro a lot of nutrients period and the thing is it can go towards your

macronutrient ratio if you're actually a vegetarian anything here's the thing

fruits and vegetables are a winner every single time you hear a lot of studies

saying don't eat fruit they make you fat and stuff like that but here's the thing

rather you eat fruits vegetables and whole unprocessed stuff then go to

McDonald's and they say well guess what I am not eating fruits I'm gonna have

this double big mac and cheese instead failed just like that okay so don't go

off just define it that way all right well I have these times we are then

fooled by all these smoothies and shakes out their lollies protein shakes

are probably worse off and actually just eating chicken I know I know they say

like don't eat shaking because it's all pumped up with all this kind of stuff

I'm currently trying to reduce my protein intake even from food like I've

only been eating about 140 grams a day compared to what I normally did which is

about 200 grams I would at least need 200 grams a day and yeah it's it's great

benefits but here's the thing guys you don't have to do an all-or-nothing type

of thing anybody who says get rid of all this or all of that is lying to you and

here's the thing I'll give you a little secret

same thing with anything in this world too much of anything of anything will

kill you at the end of it even water and and the thing is guys I would try to

stay away from smoothies and all that kind of stuff or any type of liquid

calories because here's the thing a lot of these liquid calories drinks have a

lot of process and unprocessed sugars to replace it and sorbitol and all these

things that make even poop your pants eventually and stuff and there's a thing

too it's high calories it's so easy to drink your calories that's why I went I

was bodybuilding and the body bows around us we would drink out of calories

because we had to have such an amass of amount of food and a day that it was

easy to drink our calories and to get 4,000 calories for bulking for a burden

ice energy surplus to gain muscle so try to avoid anything like that and plus it

just raises your insulin levels too much and then you'll blow your sugar and

taking only one smoothie what about the rest of the day so try to avoid

smoothies and all that kind of stuff but now here are some other foods that you

should probably eat every day things that are filled with probiotics

I love probiotic foods such as Greek yogurts even though I kind of stayed

away from Luke's I'm lactose intolerant so I find I feel better without having

that type of food in me but if you're not lactose intolerant go for stuff like

Greek yogurts with probiotics and in live cultures and then go for kimchi and

I'm not saying Kim cheeks I'm Korean but it actually has probiotics in it and

it's really good for you go for sauerkraut I grew up with sauerkraut I

love South I try to have sauerkraut every day and there's lots of probiotics

good for your gut which is known as to be your second brain

anyway so if you have like a gut feeling trust it if you have probiotics and you

have a clean gut don't trust if you're not having if you now have a queen diet

and you're not having enough probiotics and because your guts not reliable right

now so go for probiotic foods like that don't get those microwave things eat

real food potatoes are even good eat it with the

skin because the skin has fiber in it and try to stay away from anything that

just you know is bad for your like potato chips and whatnot those are the

types of food that I really recommend and to avoid even I threw that in there

just because that's what I do sometimes please guys subscribe to my youtube

channel if you want to start getting into a better way of eating

I really recommend starting off of intermittent fasting and see how that

works for you and it structures the way you eat first doesn't tell you to get

rid of food or not you can apply this video and with the intermittent fasting

it's a free handbook it's a download above and in the description so you can

download it for free please subscribe to my youtube channel and if you'd like to

show your appreciation and thanks you can also buy one of my online courses

okay they're they're very simple easy to take it just gives you the whole package

in there and the body design tools in the description below you can take that

little guy just to one of them as well see you guys later and I'll see you next

week

For more infomation >> What Foods Should You Eat? | Kevin Kreider - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

Greenpeace-Aktivisten dringen erneut in Kernkraftwerk ein - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Greenpeace-Aktivisten dringen erneut in Kernkraftwerk ein - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Las Noticias de la mañana, martes 28 de noviembre de 2017 | Noticias | Telemundo - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Las Noticias de la mañana, martes 28 de noviembre de 2017 | Noticias | Telemundo - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

สูบซาบ่ | Best Music Mix 2018 (New Melody Break Mix 2018) By Mrr Thea ft Mrr Chav & Mrr Dii [TCD] - Duration: 1:43.

สูบซาบ่ Best Remix 2018

สูบซาบ่ Best Remix 2018

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét