Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 29 2017

Give me the water.

(He was as innocent as a boy.)

- Kim Joohyuck! / - Kim Joohyuck!

This is all my fault.

(He was a warm-hearted person.)

Hello.

I'm delivering your mail.

- Bye. / - Thank you.

- Thank you. / - You're welcome. Bye.

(Kim Joohyuck was a nice person.)

Ma'am, I miss you.

So now we'll go ahead

and let them decide on who they want as workers.

I'm choosing the one in the red shirt.

- What? / - Ma'am!

- Me? / - No way.

- You can't do this to us. / - Ma'am.

I'm wearing a red shirt as well.

The moment I walked in and saw you all,

I immediately grew fond of him.

- That's impossible. / - Please, ma'am.

They're making decisions based on looks.

This isn't about who they fancy.

He looks like my son.

(Joohyuck will go to the market.)

(Joohyuck heads downtown.)

Why did you pick me?

When all six of you were standing in front of me,

I wanted to pick you as you remind me of my son.

Then I will call you Mom

for the whole day today.

Mom. I will call you Mom.

Actually, I saw a photo studio.

I'd like to take a picture with her.

(Anyhow,)

(he starts to freshen up.)

You should comb your hair before taking the picture.

You should look pretty in the picture.

What pose should we take?

It'd be good if you sit close to each other.

Put your hand around her.

- Please print two. / - Okay.

- You look great in here, Mom. / - Do I?

(Satisfied)

- Thank you. / - I wanted to do this.

He's like my son.

(A picture of good memories)

Come on out, my juniors!

Excuse me. Hello.

(Joohyuck came to visit his juniors.)

- Hello. / - My gosh.

- It's Two Days and One Night. / - My gosh.

- Unbelievable. / - Hello.

I'm your senior. Please say hello back to me.

- Hello. / - Hello.

- What year are you? / - We'll be the 41st graduates.

- 40th? 41st? / - 41st.

I'm the 16th graduate.

(Nice to meet you, Joohyuck.)

Hello!

- Kim Joohyuck! / - Kim Joohyuck!

You guys are definitely my juniors!

You guys are the best!

(Let's go, Youngdong High!)

Two bowls of rice cake ramen...

- Three bowls of rice. / - And three bowls of rice.

- It's 10 dollars. / - All right.

Please give us enough soup to eat with the rice.

Thank you.

Gosh, it's hard. What are we doing?

(He spent precious time with his juniors.)

(Two Days and One Night Field Trip Talent Show)

This is good.

I know. It's big, isn't it?

It's uncomfortable in a sleeping bag.

(The wild variety professional is kind.)

This is my first time to sleep in a tent.

This is fun. It'll be a nice memory for me.

In one, two and three.

(Sometimes, he was a mentor in life.)

People say we're smart,

but there's a lot of competition in school.

We keep comparing ourselves to others here.

It makes us suffer from low self-esteem

while other people praise us.

I was just told to go to Seoul National University.

I thought everything would be okay if I did.

I thought I'd be a hero or something once I get there.

But now that I'm in the school, it was nothing.

- I understand. / - I just got a student ID.

For the first two years,

I just drank and played rugby every day.

In fact, entering Seoul National University

wasn't his goal.

It's just that he tried

to meet the expectations

of the people around him.

He wasn't in his decision.

"What do I really like?"

That's what he is thinking right now.

If you're not sure whether you like it or not,

you should go further on your way.

Then you can think about it again.

You don't have to feel afraid and step back yet.

Just keep going.

You're still young.

(You're still at the beginning of the game.)

You still have plenty of chances.

Whatever you do, things can get hard.

Even when you do something you like,

you will still go through hardships

and get exhausted from time to time.

But there'd be one thing that makes you not quit.

There'd be a lot of bad things,

but this one thing would make you very happy.

And it'd give you the power not to give up.

You should choose something like that.

Then you'll love what you do your whole life.

You can't like everything about your job.

(Hello.)

Hello.

Look at him.

It kind of looks like Defconn.

Defconn.

(It looks just like him.)

It looks peaceful.

Go fight it.

Look. She knows it's a camera.

Here.

(He was an emotionally warm person.)

(He was a warm-hearted friend.)

I met Geunyoung when she was in middle school.

- In middle school? / - That's when I met her.

- She was so pretty then. / - What about now?

You're still pretty. She still has the eyes.

I can't believe someone can have such beautiful eyes.

Whenever I see her,

I'm surprised by how honest she is.

Honest.

She's a girl of sound mind.

- She's so good. / - I see.

I heard people saying that.

What kind of man would take her?

- He's worried. / - I feel like her brother.

What kind of man do you want her to date?

- Pick one person. / - Among the members.

Among the members of Two Days and One Night?

(Don't be ridiculous.)

I can't answer that.

She deserves a better man.

She needs a man with a similar character.

What's her hobby?

She's a homebody.

- Really? / - She likes to be home.

Geunyoung told me

she even barely goes to a cafe near her house.

It must've been hard for her to decide to be here.

That's right. It was hard.

Do you watch TV at home?

Congratulations. You just got 11 new friends.

You're right.

(I just got 11 new friends.)

(This is so exciting.)

Please help Geunyoung have a good time today.

(He's like her big brother.)

- Welcome. / - Thank you.

In one, two and three. Hit me!

- Look at Geunyoung. / - She's good.

(You're good enough to be a singer.)

- Look at the score. / - Yes!

- I can't believe this. / - 95?

That's unbelievable.

- We did a good job. / - I know.

Honestly speaking,

I really want to thank you for inviting me here.

She's so nice.

While spending some time with you yesterday,

I found myself thinking I feel so comfortable

around you.

Now that we appeared in a TV show together,

people wouldn't get suspicious

even if I bought you dinner or something.

You're right.

I don't want anything from you.

Whenever I'm with you,

you can think I'm always on your side.

- All the time. / - You, too.

He has a warm heart.

That's why I keep working with him the whole time.

He's humane.

(He's here to surprise his friend.)

(Bursting open)

What's going on?

- One Night! / - What are you doing?

- One Night! / - What's going on?

- Say it. One Night! / - I can't believe this.

- Say it. One Night! / - Don't do this.

(He's panicking.)

(He's the CEO of a famous agency.)

Just say it.

Right. We have this.

(He keeps Joohyuck's videos in his office.)

It's his first film.

I collected Joohyuck's videos.

I used to bring these video tapes

to meetings with film companies.

(Joohyuck's first film, "Say Yes")

(Since his debut, he's appeared in many films)

(to become a top actor in the country.)

(And Jongdo has been with him the whole time.)

It's faded.

- I know. / - It's turned yellow.

(The faded labels show how old the tapes are.)

I've worked

with him for the past 17 years.

I've always wanted to go on a trip with Jongdo.

But I couldn't do that alone with him.

But now, here we are.

To me, he's like

my real brother.

I'm serious.

The happiest moment of my life was

when Joohyuck shot a TV commercial with his dad.

His father wasn't feeling well back then.

At that time,

he called me to his car.

And he asked me

to take good care of Joohyuck.

That memory just came back to me.

If I could be Joohyuck's pace maker,

it'd mean a lot to me.

(He decided to become Joohyuck's pace maker.)

(To Joohyuck, his father is...)

It's my first time to tear up as soon as I wake up.

Why?

The second I woke up,

I heard the word "father" and I burst into tears.

- I'm serious. / - I see.

But I tried hard to hold back the tears.

You had no idea until I told you about it, right?

- He had no idea. / - As soon as I heard

he's your father,

I saw his benevolent smile.

Tears suddenly welled up.

Three things came to my mind.

(Three things came to his mind.)

I was envious. It felt warm.

And I missed my father.

I was so envious.

My second son is in the military.

- In the military? / - Yes.

The man standing behind me is my second son.

He's in the military now.

You're such a happy family.

How did you feel when you sent him off

- to the military? / - How did I feel?

What is it like being a parent?

Actually, I...

I barely cry, to be honest.

I'm a bit of a cold person.

But I cried when my son joined the army.

What term was he on?

He couldn't even call me Dad.

He just shed big drops of tears without calling me.

He's a grown man, though.

I couldn't hold back tears looking at him.

So we cried together.

That's when I realized

I was very proud of him.

He shouted, "Salute!" And before I knew it,

I was taking the salute.

(A photo with his family)

(At Myeongdong Cathedral in 2014)

(At Myeongdong Cathedral in 1967)

Where did you get this picture?

- Why? Who are they? / - Are they your parents?

Yes.

Joohyuck.

(The late Kim Musaeng and his wife)

Is it Myeongdong Cathedral?

Did you take the picture knowing about this?

So they are your mother and father?

My goodness.

(It's his first time to meet his parents' youth.)

(And)

(Samseong-dong home in 1976)

(Where are you, Joohyuck?)

- Which one are you? / - He's on the right.

- There. / - On the right.

(They hold off on what they want to say.)

(First day of middle school in 1985)

Is that your graduation?

(Joohyuck's Seoul)

(Outskirts of Seoul in 1984)

(The pictures make them shed tears.)

The places you visited today are

the places that the people we know

had seen and visited.

This picture was taken in 1967.

(Myeong-dong, in the spring of 1967)

As you can see,

it's Mr. Kim Musaeng.

That's when they were dating.

That's from when your mom and dad were dating.

Have you seen this picture?

I don't remember.

I've never seen this picture before.

He told me that

that picture is very precious to him.

(It's a very precious photograph.)

So he didn't show it to anyone,

and kept it for a long time.

(He kept it to himself.)

That's Myeongdong Cathedral.

You've never seen it before.

This is my first time seeing it.

Your dad is so stylish.

- Really? / - Your mom as well.

- They're both cool. / - They're young.

People didn't wear sunglasses like that then.

- They look great. / - They're stylish.

Look at the scarf she's wearing.

(1967 style date)

My mom was Sejong University's queen.

(She was Miss Sejong University.)

My dad snatched her.

Because she was the queen.

(The brave Kim Musaeng)

When was this?

I think I was four or five years old.

I'm on the right and that's my brother.

(His older brother is on the left.)

Was he a kind dad?

He was when I was young. But he was strict.

He was stern.

- Is it you? / - Yes.

(Traveling together)

My dad liked viewing stones.

Do you see the stones by the riverside?

Collecting stones was a game we played.

The car trunk is open to put the stones in.

I'm serious. We still have those stones at home.

You collected viewing stones.

(He must've been a difficult dad then.)

My dad was strict. He was very strict.

Dads are strict when their kids are young.

By the time

I saw his lonely side, he's passed away.

I see.

I realized that my dad looked lonely.

He was not the stern dad he used to be.

I have so many regrets.

(Things he regret)

I never expressed my affection.

When I watch TV at night and I see

a heartwarming father and son moment,

I feel envious.

That's why I want to get married soon.

I want to become a dad and understand Dad.

Yes.

(No place is special from the beginning.)

(Memories make them special.)

For more infomation >> Kim Joohyuck was a nice person. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

Top 6 Secret Relationships In Bollywood That Shocked The World In 2017 - Duration: 6:03.

Top 6 Secret Relationships In Bollywood That Shocked The World In 2017

For more infomation >> Top 6 Secret Relationships In Bollywood That Shocked The World In 2017 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

The last trip - Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 11:01.

You haven't changed at all.

(The last trip)

(The trip began as usual.)

(He knew of Jongmin's fear of heights.)

Jump!

(He always let others win and made people laugh.)

(A hard worker)

It's delicious.

(Lying)

(Throwing up citron)

- Go. / - One more turn.

(They played like boys for food and place to sleep.)

There you go.

(Even when those times were ending,)

One, two, three.

(he acted as usual until the end.)

(Perhaps)

(he never showed his feelings that day)

(because of his thoughtful character.)

I should take a picture to remember this.

I took it.

You seem to be having fun.

It's a nice picture.

They're all sleeping.

(He only took a picture in secret.)

It's our second anniversary today.

This is also the last trip with Joohyuck.

- Let's hear / - I'm jealous.

- how he feels. / - I'm jealous of him.

First of all, time passed so quickly.

It feels like it's only been a year,

but two years have passed already.

When I first came here, I was afraid.

But after the first and second filming,

I was glad I joined this show

because of these guys.

(It's because of the members.)

It didn't feel like work.

I came here to have big laughter

once in every two weeks.

I came here to be happy. That's how it felt.

So why are you leaving?

(Stop talking nonsense.)

- Why all of a sudden? / - That's right.

Tell us the reason why you're leaving.

- Joohyuck. / - Be honest.

He said it made him happy.

- Many would be curious. / - Listen. Earlier,

Junho and the others said, "Why are you leaving?"

"We came all the way here because of you."

I was happy to hear those things.

If they had been sad and solemn

because of me,

I would've thought that I'm not their true friend yet.

So why are you leaving?

Why are you leaving? I've been asking since morning.

Why aren't you telling us the reason?

- Why am I leaving? / - Yes.

- Be honest. / - Really?

- Yes. / - You should be honest.

To be honest, this isn't my main job.

(This isn't my main job.)

I'm a singer too.

- Hey. / - Jongmin.

- Hey. / - This is your main job.

I've mentioned this a lot.

I'm not helpful to this team.

I often want to do funnier things and be more active.

I want to, and I think I can,

but I hold myself back.

At that moment,

it makes me think that I'm not helpful to you.

I was going to quit after only a year.

We know.

But I couldn't do it because of you guys.

Thank you.

That doesn't sound so sincere.

Are you sleeping?

- You're sleepy, right? / - Are you sleepy?

I listened to him with my heart.

It's the last trip, and look what he's wearing.

- What is that? / - What were you thinking?

Girls love it.

(Is it for the viewers?)

Aren't we doing this for the viewers?

I also want to say something to the viewers.

- Now? / - Seniors watch it too.

- I know. / - To him right there?

I've been on this show for two years,

and I learned that the members and the staff

are the best people I've ever met

on any shows or movies.

I mean it. These boys are...

- These boys are... / - She's crying.

It has begun.

- She's crying. / - There she goes.

I'm talking right now.

- Come on. / - Don't interrupt me.

It's because he complimented the staff.

- Please continue. / - May I?

- Sure. Go on. / - Please understand.

Some people would be glad that I'm leaving,

and some people wouldn't want me to leave.

I think

it'll feel weird to be home on Friday and Saturday.

What if I set up a tent and sleep in it at home?

But we only meet every other week.

Yes.

You're right. I'm sorry.

That's right.

(The day grows darker.)

Great work, everyone.

- Thanks. / - Thank you all.

I'm glad all of us are sleeping together tonight.

- Good night. / - Thank you, Joohyuck.

- Good night. / - Thank you.

It's our last night with Joohyuck.

It is.

It's sad that we can no longer see you

run off happily when the filming ends.

That's true.

Joohyuck.

Give us good advice before we go to sleep.

You don't need any. You're already doing well.

Just keep it up.

(They can't imagine)

(his absence yet.)

I can imagine what you'd say on the next episode.

"I don't feel like we're missing anything."

How did you know that?

- We won't feel it at all. / - When Junho was out,

you already saw what happened.

No one would notice it even if one of us is gone.

We had so much fun when Junho wasn't here.

- Was it fun? / - He's right.

It was awesome.

It's already the end of the day.

(The last day breaks.)

(It seems Joohyuck can't really sleep.)

(He watches the others sleep.)

(Chuckling)

I wonder if I'll ever sleep in a room

with other guys again.

(Sound asleep)

I usually can't sleep if someone snores.

(He was sensitive,)

But I slept fine with them.

(but he got used to their sleeping habits.)

They look like babies.

(Gazing)

I should join them on a trip later.

(It feels sadder as the parting comes closer.)

That's enough for me.

(Two Days and One Night is a travel show.)

(We need to get used to meeting new people,)

(and we need to get used to parting a little more.)

(Today,)

(another parting awaits.)

(They go to see Joohyuck off.)

Are you leaving now?

- Are you leaving? / - He should.

(He walks slowly.)

It was nice working with you all.

I don't know what to say. Keep working hard.

(He makes a joke to avoid the awkwardness.)

You should work hard.

- Bye, Joohyuck. / - That's your car.

Did you say goodbye to the directors?

Not yet.

Guys.

They're uncomfortable because of the cameras.

- Eunji and... / - I have to work tomorrow,

- but let's set a date. / - Yes.

- Sure. / - For a team dinner.

- Thank you. / - I can't leave like this.

- I've had a great time. / - Me, too.

No, this will make me feel awkward again.

- Thank you. / - I'm not good at this.

- He's crying. / - What?

I saw his eyes filled with tears.

- What is this? / - Come on.

These people are ridiculous.

- Is someone crying again? / - You cry so easily.

(If you guys cry...)

Hey. You're making us look bad for not crying.

You're making me look bad too.

- Don't worry. / - My gosh.

You worked the hardest.

You had a hard time during every shoot.

- Joohyuck seems stiff. / - He's about to cry.

- Why? / - Your face seems stiff.

You aren't your usual self.

- Is that so? / - Yes.

I should get going.

I'm leaving.

Bye.

I'm leaving.

Goodbye.

(They might as well walk him home.)

Go away.

Thank you.

Goodness.

(They started together but finish differently.)

He's crying again.

(It feels more realistic.)

- Goodness. / - Thank you, everyone.

- Goodbye. / - Bye.

Goodbye.

(As they enjoyed their time together,)

(it's more difficult to say goodbye.)

Goodness.

(He tries to remain strong.)

It feels strange.

- What's going on? / - Lock the door.

- Lock the door. / - Lock the door.

- The door is unlocked. / - What's going on?

- Joohyuck. / - Yes?

- Take off the microphone before you go. / - Okay.

Are you taking the microphone?

Let him take it.

(They want to laugh until the end.)

(The other members say goodbye.)

Take off the microphone.

(The other members say goodbye.)

(They support each other more than anyone.)

- Goodbye. / - Take care.

Take care.

See you soon.

(It seems like they'll see each other soon.)

- Goodbye. / - Goodbye.

Why are we staying so far away from him?

Why are we so far away?

- Joohyuck. / - In case he cries.

Goodbye.

His manager is here.

What is he doing when his manager is here?

Can you stay here?

- Aren't you taking him? / - Don't go.

What are you going to do?

He got in the car alone.

- What's the point? / - Give me the key.

I'll drive.

This is so weird.

(He makes them laugh until the end.)

They have to leave too.

(Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end.)

For more infomation >> The last trip - Joohyuck makes them laugh until the end. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

(He promised to go on a surprise trip together,)

(but we received a sudden tragic news.)

(Joohyuck left without saying farewell.)

(They'd like to say goodbye somehow.)

(However,)

(to express their feelings...)

Joohyuck.

(To express their feelings...)

I...

(this way)

(leaves them thinking and hesitating.)

Joohyuck was always

an amazing brother to us.

(He was amazing.)

He was more precious than anyone.

(He was an amazing and precious friend.)

When I was taking a break from Two Days and One Night,

I contacted the members when I returned to Korea.

Joohyuck...

He didn't want to give me a hard time.

When I returned, we had a meeting.

He was worried for me,

so he came to see me.

Joohyuck is having a hard time now,

but I can't be with him.

I feel so bad.

(I'm sorry, Joohyuck.)

I want to go and see him soon.

(I want to see him soon.)

We'll never forget you.

Our Joohyuck.

(We won't ever forget you.)

I hope

you're at a good place.

Rest in peace.

Joohyuck.

What should I say?

Somehow,

I'd always wanted to

show this place to you.

That's why I came here.

For your last episode,

we filmed ourselves with a camera

and went to the places where we spent time with you.

In that episode,

(It's a precious place that Joohyuck remembers.)

you mentioned this place.

You probably thought

that someone would come here.

That's what I think.

Here it is.

Ta-da.

Do you see it?

(Myeongdong Cathedral)

Can you see it well?

You and your parents were together

as we put your photos together.

I wanted to show you this place.

Yes.

Although you probably see it better where you are now.

I still wanted to show it to you once more.

For more infomation >> They'd like to say goodbye somehow.. [2Days & 1Night-Season 3/2017.11.12] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Popular Animated Kids Series – UNDERWATER (HD) Big Block – Episode 51 | Shemaroo Kids Junior - Duration: 2:18.

Another day, another underwater sea adventure

I have to say, I feel that I was always

Meant for doing this type of thing

What are those things?

Huh,There are so many things to see

Where do I begin?

Things that swish and swoosh and swim

Things that move fast

Things that move slowly

Big things! Little things above me and below me

Deep within the deep blue sea

Oh the things we'll see!

We are deep within the deep blue sea

So come along and follow me

Oh Look at that! It's Shaped like a blob

Heʼs making bubbles

I think thatʼs his job

And here's a friendly thing with big teeth but I'm suspicious

He seems hungry and I feel delicious

Theres are things with 8 legs 6 legs 2 legs

Some of these things can actually grow new legs

Thereʼs a very very very big thing

Stripy things spiky things

Oh I really like these things

Deep within the deep blue sea

Oh the things we'll see

We are deep within the deep blue sea

So come along and follow me

Let's go deep to the ocean floor

There are things down here no one's seen before

Things that grow, things that glow

What are these things? I really don't know

And look how many eyes this thing's got

He looks like he's seen a lot

Seen a lot

And so have we but there's

so much more to the deep blue sea

Deep within the deep blue sea

Oh the things we'll see

We are deep within the deep blue sea

Come along! Follow me

For more infomation >> Popular Animated Kids Series – UNDERWATER (HD) Big Block – Episode 51 | Shemaroo Kids Junior - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Review - Lego: Christmas Tree Ornament (5004934) - Duration: 5:23.

Hey everyone!

JAYSTEPHER with Christmas Tree Ornament by Lego.

Set number 5004934.

Contains 66 pieces.

Recommended building ages are 6 and up.

Looks like we have a nice colorful box

with parts inside.

This is an odd box.

It does have a sleeve on the exterior.

So let's open this up.

It's even attached with more tape.

Maybe this should be classified as a double unboxing.

How does one open this up?

I don't want to just rip this open.

Wait a minute,

I think I may have found its....

There we go!

I'm not sure if that's the way it's suppose to be opened,

but it is.

I want to save the box for this.

So there's the parts inside

and a folded instruction manual

that looks like it was just jammed in the box.

Not a whole lot in the bag.

Let's take a closer look after it has been assembled!

This set was easy to construct.

It only took about five minutes.

Honestly I am very disappointed.

First we have two minifigures.

The torsos are printed.

We have a small present,

a nice tricycle,

and a race car.

The set mainly consist of plates

and custom bricks.

I'm satisfied with these builds.

Well let's take a look at the part

that I'm dissatisfied with.

Here we have the box tree ornament.

We have a windmill on top.

This does spin rather rough.

The box is meant as a storage container.

Honestly I thought we get to build the awesome Christmas tree.

Instead we got a bunch of nothing.

The box is hard to open up.

That's it.

So basically you're suppose to take that stuff

and toss it in.

Well we're not going to do that.

So this does slide in on the top.

Honestly this is cheesy.

So what are we going to do about this

is we're going to take a lump of coal,

and I'm going to set it inside! [Laughs]

Why not

while the windmill is coming crashing down on top of the coal.

So we'll set that in there.

Try not to get the coal all over the place.

Then we'll close it up.

There!

All ready to go for Christmas.

So you can keep these off to the side,

and hang this on the tree.

Somebody's really going to be happy

getting coal for Christmas.

So this does actually have some use.

Honestly I was disappointed with this set in total.

Anyways this is meant to be a fun review.

Not too satisfied.

Thank you for watching!

For more infomation >> Review - Lego: Christmas Tree Ornament (5004934) - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Loomis teacher sued for sending 'love texts' to former student - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Loomis teacher sued for sending 'love texts' to former student - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

பிக்பாஸ் ஜூலியை நடிகர் விமல் இரண்டாவது திருமணம் செய்துகொண்டார் | Tamil Cinema News Latest - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> பிக்பாஸ் ஜூலியை நடிகர் விமல் இரண்டாவது திருமணம் செய்துகொண்டார் | Tamil Cinema News Latest - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 跟隨Ryuuu的腳步。看過水往上流,但你有看過公仔往上倒嗎?航海王OnePiece【海盜女帝】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#182 - Duration: 4:00.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 跟隨Ryuuu的腳步。看過水往上流,但你有看過公仔往上倒嗎?航海王OnePiece【海盜女帝】。クレーンゲーム Claw crane UFOキャッチャー#182 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

RED BALL 4 RED BALL cartoon game for kids GUMMY HART vs FREDDY 5 NIGHTS #32 - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> RED BALL 4 RED BALL cartoon game for kids GUMMY HART vs FREDDY 5 NIGHTS #32 - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

గీతా జయంతి ప్రత్యేకం | Bhagavad Gita | Geetha Saram | Geeta Jayanti | Importance Of Bhagavad Gita - Duration: 3:35.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> గీతా జయంతి ప్రత్యేకం | Bhagavad Gita | Geetha Saram | Geeta Jayanti | Importance Of Bhagavad Gita - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Aa Toh Sahii Song | Judwaa 2 | new video most popular hindi movie song 2017 - Duration: 3:01.

Sunn baby deadly hai teri walk ni Tere thumke bhi karte hain talk ni

Sunn baby deadly hai teri walk ni Tere thumke bhi karte hain talk ni

Sunn baby deadly hai teri walk ni Tere thumke bhi karte hain talk ni

Ho dil kare dekhi jaaun teri ore Tu nazrein mila toh sahi

Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge

Tu ik vaari aa to sahi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge

Tu ik vaari aa to sahi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge

Tu nazrein mila toh sahi Tu ik vaari aa to sahi

Kab mummy daddy mere tu patayega Leke band baaja ghar mere aayega

Kab mummy daddy mere tu patayega Leke band baaja ghar mere aayega

Kab tak mujhe aise hi ghumayega Tu baat badha to sahi

Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi

Tu ik vaari…

Tu ik vaari aa to sahi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi

Tu ik vaari aa to sahi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe dungi

Tu nazrein mila toh sahi Tu ik vaari aa to sahi

O baby I just wanna tell you If I ever got chance to love you

Tu dil mera lutt ke le gayi Te akhaan naal sab kujh keh gayi

O baby I just wanna tell you If I ever got chance to love you

Tu dil mera lutt ke le gayi Te akhaan naal sab kujh keh gayi

Jab maarda tu mujhpe try'aan Sharma ke meri palak hai jhukdi

Jab pakde tu meriyan kalaiyaan Heartbeat badhdi te kabhi rukdi

Jab maarda tu mujhpe try'aan Sharma ke meri palak hai jhukdi

Jab pakde tu meriyan kalaiyaan Heartbeat badhdi te kabhi rukdi

Huaa tujhse main kudiye attach ni Teri kundli bhi kar lunga match ni

Huaa tujhse main kudiye attach ni Teri kundli bhi kar lunga match ni

Tujhe jaldi se wifey banaunga Tu mood bana toh sahi

Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge

Tu ik vaari aa to sahi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge

Tu ik vaari aa to sahi Dil diya hai jaan bhi tujhe denge

Tu nazrein mila toh sahi Tu ik vaari aa to sahi

Tu ik vaari…

Aa to sahi…

For more infomation >> Aa Toh Sahii Song | Judwaa 2 | new video most popular hindi movie song 2017 - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Tuto e-commerce - 8 idées pour optimiser la performance de vos CPC - Market Academy par S.R. - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> Tuto e-commerce - 8 idées pour optimiser la performance de vos CPC - Market Academy par S.R. - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

I MIEI 10 COMPLEMENTI D' ARREDO PREFERITI FT "THE FASHIONIST GIRLS". - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> I MIEI 10 COMPLEMENTI D' ARREDO PREFERITI FT "THE FASHIONIST GIRLS". - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Tuto coiffure facile by Tape à l'oeil - La couronne tressée - Duration: 1:49.

Untangle the hair and make a parting at the centre of the scalp.

First take a fairly large section.

Make a braid, adding a few strands from the side of the face

Stop halfway along the braid, hold it with one hand and with the other hand, pull apart the strands of the braid.

Gently pull on the edges of the strands to widen the braid and make it heart-shaped.

Carry on braiding and widening the strands until the braid reaches the middle of the head at the back.

Tie it with a small see-through elastic band.

If you find that the braid isn't wide enough, you can pull on the strands again to widen it.

Repeat the same steps on the other side of the head.

Attach the first braid at the back of the head using bobby pins.

Attach the second braid, crossing it with the first

Fasten with bobby pins and admire the result!

To dress up this hairstyle for parties, you can add accessories like small pieces of jewellery.

To dress up this hairstyle for parties, you can add accessories like small pieces of jewellery.

This is a super easy and quick hairstyle to do for New Year's Eve parties!

We know who's going to shine like a star!

For more infomation >> Tuto coiffure facile by Tape à l'oeil - La couronne tressée - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Fan motor used as free energy generator 100% working - Duration: 5:13.

Fan motor used as free energy generator 100% working

For more infomation >> Fan motor used as free energy generator 100% working - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Welsh Corgi Pembroke | Topi The WelshCorgi | Lam nhi | Welsh Corgi Pembroke Charmant Seri 40-42 - Duration: 10:26.

Hello

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét